WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

+10
sKeam
Reznor
Nox Noctis
kagerouhi
gc-X
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Stebung
Lucyfer
hods_sorrow
pyro+salt
14 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 8 Empty Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by kagerouhi Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:57 pm

i still think peoples votes are a tad too hasty atm ... and yes i am well aware that stebung could be lying but id like to sleep on this one

good night
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 8 Empty Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Reznor Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:06 pm

Stebung wrote:Fair enough. But you are the only uninvestigated person you might have to give out more =S I've told everything I need to to everyone it's up to you guys to believe it or not. Basically lynching me is a waste of a day phase turn.....keep that in mind.
We lynch you today. say you arent revealed to be a bad guy, we are down to 5 players. worst case scenario, the bad guys get another one of us during the night. we start the next day with 4. then we would just have to lynch kagerouhi as she would be the only viable option to be a bad guy left (as one of you are lying about your character). seeing as the other two characters metioned in the story (dumbledore and draco) would belong to mint tea and skeam right? (since neither of you guys claimed to be those roles).

either way, the good guys should win this game, lynching you now or the next day doesnt really make a difference, i just say we lynch you now, as your story doesnt sound believable to me, and i thought we should have lynched you during the last day phase. plus you already got 2 votes against you, easier than switching everyone onto another player at this point (although i have noticed, you havent voted at all yet so far...)
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:09 pm

- I proved i was the priest by not being ableto make the final vote against you during the last day. (Priest is a good guy role) something which i said i could prove from day one if you will go back and see, not something like stebungs claim of being peeves, which seems like an act of desperation to me.
- I was the one who ended up getting the all rolling to get gc-x lynched(who was the godfather) why would i do that if i was part of his team?
- I am also the one we said we should go after steven, the one who was protecting gc-x even before the first night phase started (so his story about being controlled doesnt add up to me, seeing as i dont think you can use an abilitiy before the game starts right?)
- I have been investigated and found innocent by the cop (hods sorrow)
- I havent been hiding who i am, and purposely been trying to make the game harder than it should be like you have. i mean honestly, what point is there to you saying your a good guy if your not willing to prove it. maybe thats why people are still suspicious of you Rolling Eyes

-You can prove your role that's good for you cos you have a provable one. But I can't really prove my role can I? Other than telling you the night actions that I did the night before I couldn't really do anything else to prove myself to anyone in the day phase. So you got me there I can't prove myself other than telling you what happened the nights and days before that I was forbid to tell people.
-You never know, mafia sometimes vote for each other to save oneself or for the greater good of the side. Like now Nox sacrificed herself in the X-men game to save Edwin.
-The first night was actually my instinct, just like how edwin's instinct on lenalesca was guilty, it could be wrong it could be right I think the actions of day1 day phase doesn't justify anything since no one knows anyone. Pointing fingers and protecting someone are all act of instinct.
- I have also been investigated and found innocent by the cop.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:22 pm

Stebung wrote:-You never know, mafia sometimes vote for each other to save oneself or for the greater good of the side. Like now Nox sacrificed herself in the X-men game to save Edwin.
That was retarded of them in my honest opinion looking back, i think nox noctis should have put up more of a fight, or they should have gone on the offensive against indian guy perhaps scratch

anyway, i dont think it counts as a sacrafice, if one other guy does all the ground work, lays the foundation for a person to get lynched and you just get your mafia partner to vote for you as well when all seems lost. (the situation might have been different during the process of the game, i dont know, as i wasnt in the club at the time, its just looking back and reading it, thats how it looks, so i apoligize and dont mean to offend either nox noctis or skeam)

P.S. are you saying you have the power of deflection at your disposal? if so, i think that may be the reason why hods sorrows investigation of you came up clean, was that another slip up on your part my friend? Wink
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Reznor wrote:
Stebung wrote:Fair enough. But you are the only uninvestigated person you might have to give out more =S I've told everything I need to to everyone it's up to you guys to believe it or not. Basically lynching me is a waste of a day phase turn.....keep that in mind.
We lynch you today. say you arent revealed to be a bad guy, we are down to 5 players. worst case scenario, the bad guys get another one of us during the night. we start the next day with 4. then we would just have to lynch kagerouhi as she would be the only viable option to be a bad guy left (as one of you are lying about your character). seeing as the other two characters metioned in the story (dumbledore and draco) would belong to mint tea and skeam right? (since neither of you guys claimed to be those roles).

either way, the good guys should win this game, lynching you now or the next day doesnt really make a difference, i just say we lynch you now, as your story doesnt sound believable to me, and i thought we should have lynched you during the last day phase. plus you already got 2 votes against you, easier than switching everyone onto another player at this point (although i have noticed, you havent voted at all yet so far...)

You are absolutely right. You are just fighting for the town side and I'm fighting for my own side. You can believe my story or not it's up to you. It does not matter to me if the town wins or mafia wins as long as one side remains and I live. Does it matter if I vote or not if I'm dead this round anyways? You are playing a numbers game, hods was easy enough to convince >_>, getting two more votes shouldn't be too hard. For now I offer no opinion on who to lynch I'm only interested in if I should bother surviving this day phase.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:25 pm

ffs i was gonna write a post and all the points have now been made...

EDIT: nvm gonna do it anyway

Thanks Kagerouhi Smile

From Pyro's narratives and what ppl have said.The people amongst us are Ron,Dumbledore, Malfoy,Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang (?) Very Happy and an unknown Suspect

I find it funny that Stebung implies he started acting aggressively as part of being turned into mafia in night one.When he had already been doing so in day 1. Day one is before night one fyi....

I am close to lynching Stebung, but i will come back tomorrow and consider it in case i do something irrational.BUT
What have we got to lose?seriously?Im almost certain there is one mafia left and if its not Steven, its Kagerouhi... theres no way we can fuck this one up.... Hopefully...
EDIT: same point as Reznor...

and IF Stebung is 3rd party we have Dumbedore on our side ,who i assume is the healer...
i am now fairly certain who is playing Dumbeldore...Just hope they get the right person at night again Very Happy .Come on!!! i believe in you!! and the next day we'll have an extra person for voting purposes.

Stebung & Kagerouhi, did you get a pic with your PM ??

EDIT: Reznor... oh god.... no one mention the xmen mafia thread ever again please..so much more could of been done better *hides*
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:27 pm

Stebung wrote:
Reznor wrote:

You are absolutely right. You are just fighting for the town side and I'm fighting for my own side. You can believe my story or not it's up to you. It does not matter to me if the town wins or mafia wins as long as one side remains and I live. Does it matter if I vote or not if I'm dead this round anyways? You are playing a numbers game, hods was easy enough to convince >_>, getting two more votes shouldn't be too hard. For now I offer no opinion on who to lynch I'm only interested in if I should bother surviving this day phase.
Are you claiming to be the survivor stebung? Suspect
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Reznor wrote:
Stebung wrote:-You never know, mafia sometimes vote for each other to save oneself or for the greater good of the side. Like now Nox sacrificed herself in the X-men game to save Edwin.
That was retarded of them in my honest opinion looking back, i think nox noctis should have put up more of a fight, or they should have gone on the offensive against indian guy perhaps scratch

anyway, i dont think it counts as a sacrafice, if one other guy does all the ground work, lays the foundation for a person to get lynched and you just get your mafia partner to vote for you as well when all seems lost. (the situation might have been different during the process of the game, i dont know, as i wasnt in the club at the time, its just looking back and reading it, thats how it looks, so i apoligize and dont mean to offend either nox noctis or skeam)

P.S. are you saying you have the power of deflection at your disposal? if so, i think that may be the reason why hods sorrows investigation of you came up clean, was that another slip up on your part my friend? Wink
Nox had to do it that game cos if godfather dies the mafia loses. But not in case of this game. As you can see the godfather died but the game still goes on. You are absolutely right i can deflect investigations that why i know exactly when he was gonna investigate me so I used that power. I mean out of 5 or 6 nights so far I was just so sure which night he was gonna use it. Not to mention if the investigation power deflects onto a mafia that would be really useful for me wouldn't it? That power is a double edged sword really, it makes sense to be a 3rd party power cos it doesn't matter who it deflects to as long as it doesn't kill me in the night. Surely it might make me come out as mafia but compared to getting night killed all the funner........Anyways you are gonna lynch me I've accepted that so do I bother or not?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:35 pm

Reznor wrote:
Stebung wrote:
Reznor wrote:

Are you claiming to be the survivor stebung? Suspect

No I'm claiming to be mafia >.>
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:43 pm

sKeam wrote:I find it funny that Stebung implies he started acting aggressively as part of being turned into mafia in night one.When he had already been doing so in day 1. Day one is before night one fyi....
Fuck you? If someone keeps picking on you you would get pissed off too.

I am close to lynching Stebung, but i will come back tomorrow and consider it in case i do something irrational.BUT
What have we got to lose?seriously?Im almost certain there is one mafia left and if its not Steven, its Kagerouhi... theres no way we can fuck this one up....
Why did you leave your name out of possible mafia? You can't prove you aren't one yet.

Stebung & Kagerouhi, did you get a pic with your PM ??
Nope I get a shitty drawing cos peeves was not in the movies.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:51 pm

he was actually
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:38 pm

i did and as i said i still hate cho chang ... annoying bitch ...

defense defense ... i have none there is no way to prove that i am innocent other than hods investgation and as reznor said it really wont make a difference so hey go ahead lynch me but im not the mafia and the game will go on for another day

in all the midst of this where is mint.tea? i am well aware she could have other circumstances going on but i'm just asking

well since people seem so hell bent on me being more suspicious than everyone else i wish you all luck and god speed

@reznor: i think youre better than that to be pissed that i incorporated you in the suspicions when you was already the priest, i am honestly sorry, i honestly did forget and lets face it i cant be fucked reading 16 odd pages again when i just get back from work but either way my apologies for my careless behaviour

mah ... ganbatte ne ...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:01 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:he was actually

What fkn movie did you watch? Peeves was NOT in any Harry Potter movies......We are playing Harry Potter here Hods.......Christ........
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:13 am

Stebung wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:he was actually

What fkn movie did you watch? Peeves was NOT in any Harry Potter movies......We are playing Harry Potter here Hods.......Christ........
he was the prisoner of askaban i havent seen any of the ones after that but i would assume he was in the next one as well
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:14 am

umm sorry to dissapoint hods but

Rik Mayall was cast as Peeves for film adaptation of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. However, his scenes were cut from the final film and have yet to be released publicly (being omitted even from the deleted scenes section of the DVD release).[29] Peeves was subsequently omitted from the Potter films that followed, though he can be seen in the Harry Potter Video games. Peeves is, however, referenced in dialogue in the "Queen's Handbag" short film.

straight from wiki <3
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 am

Stebung wrote:
Reznor wrote:
Stebung wrote:

You are absolutely right i can deflect investigations that why i know exactly when he was gonna investigate me so I used that power. I mean out of 5 or 6 nights so far I was just so sure which night he was gonna use it. Not to mention if the investigation power deflects onto a mafia that would be really useful for me wouldn't it? That power is a double edged sword really, it makes sense to be a 3rd party power cos it doesn't matter who it deflects to as long as it doesn't kill me in the night. Surely it might make me come out as mafia but compared to getting night killed all the funner........Anyways you are gonna lynch me I've accepted that so do I bother or not?

So you are a 3rd party and you were "just so sure" Hods was gonna investigate you.So on night one you deflected his investigation on to someone else,when you were still "innocent" at that point.

In night one you wouldnt of known gc-x was ognna use his spell on u right???

BUT im pretty sure that 3rd parties show up as innocent anyway when detected in mafia games anyway,so you shouldnt of needed to be worried. Seems kinda like a waste of time.. Suspect

What have we got to lose?seriously?Im almost certain there is one mafia left and if its not Steven, its Kagerouhi... theres no way we can fuck this one up....
Why did you leave your name out of possible mafia? You can't prove you aren't one yet.

Cuz im not one, so why do i need to put my name there,,,............... thats pretty weak imo. :S

This may or may not lead anywhere.but if possible Kagerouhi can u please give us the URL to the picture of your character in your PM????. If anyone else could too , then i'd be great.If things go correctly then i can probably reveal who i am Very Happy
Thank You.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:25 am

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/harrypotter/images/thumb/9/99/ChoChangAskOut.jpg/350px-ChoChangAskOut.jpg

why am i doing this? im bored ...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:32 am

So you are a 3rd party and you were "just so sure" Hods was gonna investigate you.So on night one you deflected his investigation on to someone else,when you were still "innocent" at that point.

In night one you wouldnt of known gc-x was ognna use his spell on u right???

BUT im pretty sure that 3rd parties show up as innocent anyway when detected in mafia games anyway,so you shouldnt of needed to be worried. Seems kinda like a waste of time..

First that was sarcasm Edwin if you read it again, I was implying I could not have known when hods will investigate me and use the power to avoid investigation. Second I have not used the power yet because it's a double edged sword, third yes you are right 3rd parties show up as innocent that's why I have showed up innocent but if you use deflection power and deflect investigation onto a mafia I would show up guilty even if I'm 3rd party.

I was pmed about being cursed by GC and the conditions in the first night. I have no idea what you are trying to ask. I did not predict GC was the godfather OR when he's gonna use the power on me. Basically I was mafia as of end up night one. If I looked suspicious on day one that is purely you guys personal opinion, like I said I thot he was innocent. And I had to go along with my story the following nights even if I was turned a mafia.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:47 am

ooh sorry had him confused with Peter Pettigrew been a long time since i read or watched hp
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:08 am

Thanks Kagerouhi. Very Happy

You need to make your sarcasm more obvious like you usually do...Stebung you're just confusing me now :S , cuz you didnt structure what you said about your powers properly.But i will take what you said with caution :S.

Anyway, Whether you're 3rd party or not, i've decided I dont want you here, cuz i dunno if you will choose to deflect someones powers or not this night and i dunno who you will mind control to make them change their votes(which can be deadly if there is a 4 person situation next round).So with that i would like to lynch you now. no hard feelings ok?? GG.

and even if you turn out as 3rd party, we still have a very high chance in winning tbh.

lynch Stebung

If you havent been subject to Stebungs mind control.Please change your vote. Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:19 am

@Skeam, So what's the point of asking me all that if you are gonna lynch me anyways? My answers are not confusing at all you are refusing to understand. I have two powers that I can use once each through out the game. I've already used the vote control which means you are all no threat to the power. The deflection power is a self protection power yes of course it might be harmful to you guys but it's a self protection power it does what it's supposed to do. I do not choose who's power to deflect. Any power casted by whoever will be deflected onto someone randomly it is not up to me for who to deflect upon.

Yes you have a high chance of winning if there are 1 mafia left. But what if there are 2 of them? We understand that there are 2 to 3 mafia to begin with and I was changed into the mafia midway. If you are gonna ignore the possibility of having 3 mafias in the begining that's ok. If there are 2 mafias amongst you guys now how would you have acted? Cos if that is the case the worst case scenario will be the next day there are 2 mafias and 2 townie left. Not a very good situation to be in.

Now I'm just interested in whether the town would like a 3rd party role to be here and out number the mafia for now, or lynch me and ignore the fact that there could be 2 mafias left and with town ending up in defeat.

Reznor cannot make the final lynch vote. So if there are 4 players left including her, only 2 votes are needed to win for the mafia.

@Reznor Why do you think you are still alive this round? The mafia are using your role of not being able to make final lynch vote to their advantage, I hope you can see that. If there are 4 players left and 2 of them are mafia and you can't make the final lynch vote. Idk the town might just lose. If I was the mafia tho I would have killed you last night, because of all the theories you came up which is disadvantageous to me and I would have simply killed you at night and the next day I can deal with the rest.

But the thing is they went for Hods, Why did you think they did that? Someone must not wanna get investigated.

If I die this round beware of the last two people or one person that voted for me this round.

@ Skeam. He might look like he's following the logic of Reznor but how come when I try to explain what happened it doesn't make sense to him? Or is it because it does make sense and he doesn't wanna understand it? You are not trying to poke out loopholes like what Reznor is doing and breaking up my explanations but you are just acting like you don't understand it. What is so hard to understand about my powers and what happened?

I lynch Hods because he didn't read my posts, it took me ages to write.

For all of you who wants the fkn picture here is the fkn picture. It's awesome cos it's an illustration from the books.
Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 8 Peeves
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:45 am

sKeam wrote:This may or may not lead anywhere.but if possible Kagerouhi can u please give us the URL to the picture of your character in your PM????. If anyone else could too , then i'd be great.If things go correctly then i can probably reveal who i am Very Happy
Thank You.
you are draco, mint.tea is dumbledore, hods sorrow is ron and im luna. whats to reveal? scratch

you basically revealed that you werent dumbledore when you said something like you think you might know who dumbledore is now etc in an earlier post during this day (too lazy to go and quote it) after i told people i was luna.

im pretty sure everyone should have been able to figure out who you are by now silent
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:51 am

Stebung wrote:@Reznor Why do you think you are still alive this round? The mafia are using your role of not being able to make final lynch vote to their advantage, I hope you can see that. If there are 4 players left and 2 of them are mafia and you can't make the final lynch vote. Idk the town might just lose. If I was the mafia tho I would have killed you last night, because of all the theories you came up which is disadvantageous to me and I would have simply killed you at night and the next day I can deal with the rest.
I would just be one of the people to cast the first votes then, simple as that. or if their are 2 bad guys left the next dy and they make the votes before me on the same person, why would i follow along with the bad guys lynch? i would just cast my vote on one of them. so i dont see how this is a problem in anyway. Suspect
Stebung wrote:But the thing is they went for Hods, Why did you think they did that? Someone must not wanna get investigated.
or someone wants to frame the remaining two players so that they can get away from the wrath of the town...
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 8 Empty Day 5 Lynch Count Update

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:54 am

Day 5 Lynch Count Update

Stebung 3 Vote (Reznor, Hods Sorrow, sKeam) Needs 1 more to be lynched
Hods Sorrow 1 Vote (Stebung) Needs 3 more to be lynched

Yet to Vote
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:56 am

Stebung wrote:@Skeam, So what's the point of asking me all that if you are gonna lynch me anyways? My answers are not confusing at all you are refusing to understand. I have two powers that I can use once each through out the game. I've already used the vote control which means you are all no threat to the power. The deflection power is a self protection power yes of course it might be harmful to you guys but it's a self protection power it does what it's supposed to do. I do not choose who's power to deflect. Any power casted by whoever will be deflected onto someone randomly it is not up to me for who to deflect upon.

No, they were confusing,and im am not refusing to understand what you said, you are just putting words in my mouth.I had to read over your posts a few times to get what your powers were.though that last post was pretty clear so thanks for that.

Anyway,If you could only use each power once AND it wasn't up to you who it deflects on to. Dont you think you would of told us sooner??!!?To me it would of been more logical if you told us everything about your power from the start,so we can realise you will not be as much of a threat to us at night, cuz if you are trying to survive it would be easier for you to side with the townside and vote with them.

If you knew you had alot of explaining to do i'm sure you would of given us all the details of your powers asap.so you could keep the chance of winning for yourself alive.

Stebung wrote:Yes you have a high chance of winning if there are 1 mafia left. But what if there are 2 of them? We understand that there are 2 to 3 mafia to begin with and I was changed into the mafia midway. If you are gonna ignore the possibility of having 3 mafias in the begining that's ok. If there are 2 mafias amongst you guys now how would you have acted? Cos if that is the case the worst case scenario will be the next day there are 2 mafias and 2 townie left. Not a very good situation to be in.

Now I'm just interested in whether the town would like a 3rd party role to be here and out number the mafia for now, or lynch me and ignore the fact that there could be 2 mafias left and with town ending up in defeat.

Scare tactics.

There's six people left:There is one detective and one healer/doctor person alive and i know who Iam.

IF there is 2 mafia alive NOW.it would mean there would of been a possiblity of four mafia in this game. With 12 people setup.
(i.e;gc-x and two mafia goons , and you being converted for the last few days)

Conversely, We know 4 characters, and if i prudently include Kagerouhi's, its five.

So if by your judgement and we also assume Kagerouhi is lying.The setup is.

-Dumbledore
-Ron (Hods)
-Malfoy
-Luna(Reznor)
-Mafia??
-Stebung's Character (3rd party)

I admit this IS a possibility,BUT
if there are two mafia members remaining. where is the other 2nd mafia member gonna fit in???With that i doubt there's two mafia currently in this game. Suspect

I dont see the point in putting this in your argument unless your trying to scare or confuse us.

So even if you are 3rd party i would rather you werent here so you dont disorganize ppl even further.

Stebung wrote:But the thing is they went for Hods, Why did you think they did that? Someone must not wanna get investigated.

If I die this round beware of the last two people or one person that voted for me this round.

@ Skeam. He might look like he's following the logic of Reznor but how come when I try to explain what happened it doesn't make sense to him? Or is it because it does make sense and he doesn't wanna understand it? You are not trying to poke out loopholes like what Reznor is doing and breaking up my explanations but you are just acting like you don't understand it. What is so hard to understand about my powers and what happened?

It was mainly a safe guard thing, i thought i may as well get rid of you if you can stop ppl from voting right?? since this could mean trouble with 4 ppl left. And yes i do want to understand it, and i feel i failed to do so because you failed to mention crucial details about your powers.

Stebung wrote:For all of you who wants the fkn picture here is the fkn picture. It's awesome cos it's an illustration from the books.
Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 8 Peeves

interesting..... Suspect

EDIT:sigh... yes i am Reznor. Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:38 am

in the last page of posts i have seen no one mention whether mint.tea is innocent or not

so what makes her so innocent to the point that people forget that she's alive ...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:02 pm

@Reznor
I would just be one of the people to cast the first votes then, simple as that. or if their are 2 bad guys left the next dy and they make the votes before me on the same person, why would i follow along with the bad guys lynch? i would just cast my vote on one of them. so i dont see how this is a problem in anyway.
Your restriction is that you can't cast final vote that would lynch a person right? Or in other words you cannot be the person deciding finally who is gonna be lynched. Meaning if the mafia has 2 votes against a townie first. Your vote would be ineffective. Resulting a 2 vs 1 and the townie gets lynched. But yeah why do I care?

or someone wants to frame the remaining two players so that they can get away from the wrath of the town...
Of course that's a possibility but am I doing any of that at the moment?

@Edwin
No, they were confusing,and im am not refusing to understand what you said, you are just putting words in my mouth.I had to read over your posts a few times to get what your powers were.though that last post was pretty clear so thanks for that.

Anyway,If you could only use each power once AND it wasn't up to you who it deflects on to. Dont you think you would of told us sooner??!!?To me it would of been more logical if you told us everything about your power from the start,so we can realise you will not be as much of a threat to us at night, cuz if you are trying to survive it would be easier for you to side with the townside and vote with them.

If you knew you had alot of explaining to do i'm sure you would of given us all the details of your powers asap.so you could keep the chance of winning for yourself alive.
It's not like people will listen. I'm here with the whole town against me if you are willing to listen then of course I'd tell you everything but all you are doing now is voting me off without reading my posts. Like Hods there. So should I even bother? If it makes you guys feel better to vote me off then vote me off, if you wanna listen to my story then show that you wanna listen.

Scare tactics.

There's six people left:There is one detective and one healer/doctor person alive and i know who Iam.

IF there is 2 mafia alive NOW.it would mean there would of been a possiblity of four mafia in this game. With 12 people setup.
(i.e;gc-x and two mafia goons , and you being converted for the last few days)

Conversely, We know 4 characters, and if i prudently include Kagerouhi's, its five.

So if by your judgement and we also assume Kagerouhi is lying.The setup is.

-Dumbledore
-Ron (Hods)
-Malfoy
-Luna(Reznor)
-Mafia??
-Stebung's Character (3rd party)

I admit this IS a possibility,BUT
if there are two mafia members remaining. where is the other 2nd mafia member gonna fit in???With that i doubt there's two mafia currently in this game. Suspect

I dont see the point in putting this in your argument unless your trying to scare or confuse us.

So even if you are 3rd party i would rather you werent here so you dont disorganize ppl even further.[/b]
So conveniently left your name out of there Draco? This is only your version of the plot so don't say things like scare tactics. Of course your plot works out for you but I don't know how the mods sat you up but Draco was a death eater/bad guy from book 1 to book 7. Either prove that you are innocent somehow or stop being phony and trying to "solve" the thing for the town. I'm not the one confusing people you are the one doing it.

It was mainly a safe guard thing, i thought i may as well get rid of you if you can stop ppl from voting right?? since this could mean trouble with 4 ppl left. And yes i do want to understand it, and i feel i failed to do so because you failed to mention crucial details about your powers.
Why do you wanna know so much?

Basically I'm a survivor i don't care who wins in the end. In this day phase I'm just explaining myself to people. You can decide to trust me and let me live or not to trust me and lynch me. Simple as that.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:05 pm

kagerouhi wrote:in the last page of posts i have seen no one mention whether mint.tea is innocent or not

so what makes her so innocent to the point that people forget that she's alive ...
Rolling Eyes She hasnt been forgotten about. she was said to have been innocent as of like day 3 by hods. maybe its because the rest of us have figured out who she is from the evidence at hand.

1 - mint tea was inspected and found innocent by hods (and unlike stebung, i doubt they also have some sort of deflection power at their disposal)
2 - from process of elimination of the charcters revealed in the story (Luna (me) Ron (hods sorrow) Draco (skeam) and dumbledore (mint tea via elimination of possible characters) we know she is dumbledore. now unless you are dumbledore and lied for idiotic reasons beforehand, i dont even see why this is an issue at the moment.
3 - unlike you, who claimed to have a useless character in cho, mint tea being quiet makes more sense if she is an important character like the doctor all this time.

so that only leaves the only to characters yet to be revealed in the story. both you and stebung have claimed different characters, neither of which who are present in the story so far. so its only down to you two.

i have a question for you kagerouhi, are you purposely trying to be difficult and want us to lynch you instead of stebung or do you actually have a reason for stalling for all this time and asking questions already answered in the thread?

now do you have any more questions to hold this day up longer than it should be or will you finally just lynch stebung and get this day over with. if you are a good guy as you say you are, why are you so against the idea of killing stebung who in all likelyhood is the last bad guy, or on the offchance that he is a third party role, that means he isnt on our side anyway.

im sorry if it sounds like im angry at you in my post, but this is just getting to be absurd at the moment is all. what happens in this game stays in this game as far as i am concerned. i havent met you yet, but im not going to be mad at you in real life over this game if thats what you are thinking.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:11 pm

Stebung wrote:@Reznor
I would just be one of the people to cast the first votes then, simple as that. or if their are 2 bad guys left the next dy and they make the votes before me on the same person, why would i follow along with the bad guys lynch? i would just cast my vote on one of them. so i dont see how this is a problem in anyway.
Your restriction is that you can't cast final vote that would lynch a person right? Or in other words you cannot be the person deciding finally who is gonna be lynched. Meaning if the mafia has 2 votes against a townie first. Your vote would be ineffective. Resulting a 2 vs 1 and the townie gets lynched. But yeah why do I care?
Rolling Eyes Lets go through this step by step so maybe you can understand better.

say its day 6 and there are 4 people left. 2 bad guys and 2 good guys. one of the good guys being myself. the 2 bad guys vote for me or the other good guy. thats 2 votes against a good guy (lets say its hods for this example) why on earth would i vote against hods as well, if he is on my side as another good guy. i would just for whoever is the remaning bad guy, as would hopefully the remaning good guy player.

yes my vote would be inneffictive if i vote along with the "2 bad guys" the next day. but explain to me why i would vote along with them?

Stebung wrote:
Of course that's a possibility but am I doing any of that at the moment?
Well i could say thats what you are trying to do with skeam and kagerouhi during this day with all these claims of us having to be afraid of them if we kill you now Razz
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:32 pm

mmm its not really the matter of reluctance but more i have no clue whatsoever so whoever i vote would be like a shot in the dark for me ... but if it really does make people happy then ...

lynch stebung

and no i have no reason to prolong the day ...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:45 pm

why are you posting here ... youre not in the game are you? no youre not ... *mod deletes post* sorry lisa but please read the general rules ... if you didnt sign up for the game please do not post

kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 pm

=) gg guys, Victory for the town side. Here's the PM I got for the game.

You are Bellatrix Lestrange, the Dark Lord’s most loyal servant and is considered high ranking amongst the inner circle of Death Eaters. Sentenced to life imprisonment in Azkaban at the end of the First Wizarding War for various crimes committed, you escaped in the mass break-out and returned to the service of Lord Voldermort.

Your goal is to aid Lord Voldermort with your abilities and kill off those that oppose him and the Death Eater ideology. You are a skilled Legilimens and Occlumens which will give you 2 one-shot ability :-

With Legilimency, you will be able to chose a target at night and be able to influence their vote the next day in addition of having your own vote. You will have to send me two names and specify which player is the target and which player you will want the target to lynch. If you do not specify, I will randomly assign the target and lynchee between the two. Note that the vote won’t be activated at the start of the day, but from when that person makes his/her first post on Day Phase and they will not be able to tell the town they have been forced to vote.

With Occlumency, any ability(s) that targets you during that night will be deflected and target a random player instead.
Note that you can only use these ability once throughout the game. You may not use them both at the same time on the same night.

Once you have chosen, the decision is final. When all night actions have been completed, I will make a post to summarise what happened during the night before starting the next day

It is not vital for you to survive till end game in order for your side to win as long as a member of the Mafia is alive and all you enemies are dead.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or That Indian Guy

Have fun and goodluck! Smile

GC and me were the only mafia there, playing 2 against 10 was hardwork but fun non the less lol

Here's what I have to say b4 i die.

@Hods: I loled when you voted reznor back. That was epic.

@Kagerouhi: Damn you why didn't you look more suspicious >.>

@Skeam: GEE GEE my friend. You did well for a survivor lol

@Mint.tea: .............

@Reznor: I guess you are the real winner here really. Not bad for a first time player.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Stebung wrote:
So conveniently left your name out of there Draco? This is only your version of the plot so don't say things like scare tactics. Of course your plot works out for you but I don't know how the mods sat you up but Draco was a death eater/bad guy from book 1 to book 7. Either prove that you are innocent somehow or stop being phony and trying to "solve" the thing for the town. I'm not the one confusing people you are the one doing it.

wtf.. that was YOUR version of the plot.... :FACEPALM: . I know im not mafia, so hwo else could two fit in there??

Why do you wanna know so much?

Cuz youre the one who has backed up the godfather all this time and are now telling us you are a 3rd party role maybe thats why i wanna know alot Rolling Eyes

Stebung wrote:
Basically I'm a survivor i don't care who wins in the end. .

Oh really now?

i thought i was the only one around here. Suspect

time to reveal for certainty that:

I AM DRACO MALFOY!!!
Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 8 300px-Draco_Malfoy_mirror

I AM the survivor of this game!!THERE IS ONLY ROOM FOR ONE OF US IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE!!!!! AND I AM NOW THE SOLE SURVIOUR!!!!! and yes i am not part of the towns side.But i would like to think ive been helping you guys since day one with getting rid of the serial killer and godfather.If thats not being a townie then i dunno what is Very Happy
So with that i would like Dumbledore to PLEASE heal me next night Very Happy i really wanna win , esp after last game Sad .If you do and the mafia attack me i will shout you lunch in real life when i meet you Very Happy

EDIT:Stebung foretis.. deals off nvm lol

EDIT2: also note how me and Kagerouhis character PM's are from the same site as mine,WHILE stebungs wasn't Very Happy. That is what set flags off for me lol

Last edited by sKeam on Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:53 pm

LMAO edwin
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:05 pm

Death Eaters Defeated! Reclusive Boy Transforms

All seemed well in Hogwarts after the intense battle to elminate the Deatheaters. However it seems now that the Death Eaters have completely vanished after the deaths of prominent mastermind Voldemort and his hencemen.For Hogwarts this was a time of recovery.But little did they know all evil had not been stopped yet.

In a valley below,Draco Malfoy was going though a hideous transformation.

[Draco]No i cant... what...iss... this....?? arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!What is happening to meeeeeeeee???????
*Draco's body disintergrates and shells off*... Revealing MAGNETO!!!

[Magneto]MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA yes i have taken the form of a reclusive young schoolboy.This is who i TRULY AM!!
I AM MAGNETO!!!

Magneto makes his way to Hogwarts and elminate everyone easily with a Magnetic Shockwave!!!

Everyone is no match and is quickly elminated

MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

YES I AM THE SOLE SURVIOUR!!! VICTORY IS MINE!!!!!

-The End

Reporting to you live – sKeam (Draco Malfoy/Magneto)

R.I.P
- TIG (Hermione Granger) – Found dead near Knockturn Alley, assume murder victim of Death Eaters

-Everyone else

[/quote]

OK yus i really wanted to write that form the start of this. Im glad i did Very Happy now i just have to wait for the proper one Very Happy

GG Stebung.

I'm glad you didnt give up this day.you put up a REALLY good facade Very Happy awesome.

I nominate Reznor and Stebung for MVP's for this game Very Happy

Reznor, cuz she was the only townie that had a brain in this game imo. and played better than all you 'experienced' ppl tbh. and when i thought the town were being fkn stupid and i voted against them she guessed who i was asap..... :S

Stebung, for not making a bad mafia.I was suspicious of him from the start but kinda shurgged him off till gc-x started being suspicious.I thought he put up a pretty good act Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:20 pm

sKeam has been modkilled for only the Mods/Host can declare kills. Have a nice day Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:21 pm

ROFLMAO OMG ... all i can say is OMG so much for surviving /headdesk

well i guess since skeam seems happy i guess its ok XD
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:35 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:sKeam has been modkilled for only the Mods/Host can declare kills. Have a nice day Smile

Stebung should be modkilled for quoting his WHOLE PM when the round isn't even over yet...violating of rule number 7 imo lol Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:37 pm

sKeam wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:sKeam has been modkilled for only the Mods/Host can declare kills. Have a nice day Smile

Stebung should be modkilled for quoting his WHOLE PM when the round isn't even over yet...violating of rule number 7 imo lol Very Happy
You cant kill a dead..woman Razz but yes, stebung would have been modkilled too Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:40 pm

OWNED EDWIN
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:52 pm

Day 5

Stebung 4 Vote (Reznor, Hods Sorrow, sKeam, kagerouhi) LYNCHED
Hods Sorrow 1 Vote (Stebung) Needs 3 more to be lynched

Yet to Vote
-Mint.tea

Bellatrix turned in time to see her husband Rodolphus being taken down by a Full Body Bind curse… by non other then Draco Malfoy.

It was by chance that the last stance of the Death Eaters was at Hogwart’s own Quidditch field. The usual cheers that were heard during a match between the Houses was now parodied by screams of terror and pain.

Bella had now found who she was looking for, all thanks to her husband who was now lying frozen and bleeding on the ground on the other side of the field. After all, family needed to stick to gether and all that.

She cut herself a bloodied path through only to stumble upon an injured Dumbledore himself. Behind him stood Draco, Ron, Luna and Cho, the few students that have stayed behind when the attack started.

"Albus," she sneered "with Draco and his little merry band of muggle loving scum" she singie-songed-voiced "The Dark Lord sends his greetings" and raised her wand.

The group reacted all at once. Bellatrix Lestrange froze in midcurse with a smile on her face as she crumpled to the ground

stebung - (Bellatrix Lestrange - mafia)

Active List

sKeam - Draco Malfoy: survivor
Hods_sorrow - Ron Weasley: Detective
mint.tea - Albus Dumbledore: Doctor/Elite Bodyguard
Reznor - Luna Lovegood : Priest
Kagerouhi - Cho Chang : Towns person

Congratulations to the TOWN for winning this round of mafia and to sKeam for lasting till end game

Note: Hi guys! I'll be making another post slightly later on with the charcter and their powers + a peak behind the scene at all the night time happenings. Stay tuned.

P.S: sKeam...you are an idiot Smile
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:02 pm

Huh so knew Stebung was lieing
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:09 pm

Yes and no. I wanted to belive he was lying,but i always thought there's be a chance he would be 3rd party to...It was really up to him to convince me or screw up in the last day.But since ALena voted for him anyway it didnt really now.

I thought he put up a pretty good act imo.Way better than when i said i was Wolverine :S .
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:14 pm

I think the reason he came up innocent is my investigation was redirected by someones night power
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:41 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:I think the reason he came up innocent is my investigation was redirected by someones night power
On night 1, stebung deflected all powers on him randomly, so when you inspected him, it randomly targeted nox noctis, as the watcher (lenalesca) can tell you, when she was watching you that night and saw you go to stebung and then nox noctis.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:01 am

Hods refuses to read the posts carefully. If he had taken my friggin posts more into account we might have gotten Steven faster that way. But at least now I know why Steven was PMSing, he WAS playing a girl character XDD
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:29 am

Lenalesca wrote:Hods refuses to read the posts carefully. If he had taken my friggin posts more into account we might have gotten Steven faster that way. But at least now I know why Steven was PMSing, he WAS playing a girl character XDD

I reread every frikin post and still cant find the one you're talking about
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:39 am

THE ONE where I declared to the world that you can target 2 ppl in 1 night! DOESN'T THAT strike you as strange that I can be SO sure of that? If you raised that as an issue like I did then MAYBE we cud have realized some shit went down on night one when u tried to stalk Steven! XDD
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:28 am

Lenalesca wrote:THE ONE where I declared to the world that you can target 2 ppl in 1 night! DOESN'T THAT strike you as strange that I can be SO sure of that? If you raised that as an issue like I did then MAYBE we cud have realized some shit went down on night one when u tried to stalk Steven! XDD

oh yeah... the forgotten fact....
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:00 am

This round is so epic......we had 399 posts in total.........just wow.........
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next