WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins)

+7
mint.tea
gc-X
pyro+salt
Lenalesca
sKeam
hods_sorrow
That Indian Guy
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins) Empty Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:04 am

The world has been split into two with the recent appearance of the one known only as Kira. By his hand, the lives of hundreds of criminals and corrupt people have come to an end. Some of the people of the world support and claim him to be the the savior that this world has needed for so long, finally cleaning up the filth of the world to create a better world.

But not for you group of 9. You realize that there is a certain way to go about things in this world. That no one man is god, and should be allowed to take the law into his own hands.

It is for this very reason that this task force has been created in order to find and capture the one known as Kira. But beware, there may be those among you who are working against you in this very own task force.
Basic Outline of the Game:
Spoiler:
RULES PLEASE READ BEFORE PLAYING:
Spoiler:
TIP/NOTE: When voting to lynch/unlynch/no lynch, please do provide as many legitimate reasons as you can. Discuss, talk a lot, defend yourselves, promote to kill others, etc etc. It's no fun if you just post bold names.

People may also like to read these Tips & Hints which i posted a link to in the sign up thread, to get better accustomed to the Mafia game, and some possible roles that may show up in this game.

Active Players:
- Benihime
- Gc-X
- Hods Sorrow
- Lenalesca
- Mint.Tea
- Pyro+salt
- Red-bucket trace
- Skeam
- Stebung

R.I.P.
- That Indian Guy - Lind L. Tailor - Died on Worldwide TV from a heart attack after consuming half his own body weight in cheese. Believed to be the handiwork of Kira.

A new dawn rises, DAY ONE BEGINS~

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins) Empty Re: Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:36 am

umm i dont understand rule 10 i havent seen death note
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins) Empty Re: Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:02 am

Lets do this!!!

I like chicken
I dont like rice
I Like T.I.G
Because he is real nice Very Happy

Deathnote mafia.
I chose number four
Will i stay?
or walk out the door?
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:28 pm

I like HodsSorrow cos he just gave me a DS! LOL
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:42 pm

oh man, I think I need to brush up on my Death Note. Considering how we got screwed over 5 ways into sunday *eyes TIG* I'm not expecting anything less in this round

I hate TIG like Red-bucket Trace because one tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor! Razz

and TIG, did u eat the Jared cheese head? lol I wouldn't be surprised that it would be half your body weight lol!!
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:33 pm

i like gc-X coz he is teh sex
but he is me
how can this be?
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:01 am

Oh okay.

I like benihime because she understands more than I ever will...?
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:15 am

i like mint.tea coz shes mint.y
i like skeam coz hes ...... Malaysian

EXCITED lol
gc-X
gc-X

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:28 am

I like Red-bucket Trace because she has the cuteness
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:53 am

I like being capped because taking 5 minutes to load the reply page is so fun.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:52 am

I like DGM because of its almost human like characters
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:42 am

pyro+salt wrote:and TIG, did u eat the Jared cheese head? lol I wouldn't be surprised that it would be half your body weight lol!!
It was just so much cheese Shocked no one man could finish something like that. I knew i shouldnt have gotten the actual sized head Embarassed
sKeam wrote:I like chicken
I dont like rice
I Like T.I.G
Because he is real nice Very Happy
Thanks sKeam Smile But i meant players in the active list. Thought i would try to start things off on a nicer foot this game, seeing as some people thought the last game was getting a bit tense etc scratch
Stebung wrote:I like being capped because taking 5 minutes to load the reply page is so fun.
benihime wrote:I like DGM because of its almost human like characters
Please reread the rules Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:41 pm

Damn it TIG it's another 5 minutes to load this page.

I like TIG cos he makes people obey the rules no matter what. That's what a real man does.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:03 pm

Stebung wrote:Damn it TIG it's another 5 minutes to load this page.

I like TIG cos he makes people obey the rules no matter what. That's what a real man does.

I already did T.I.G. Please read the rules.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:20 pm

T.I.G isn't part of the ACTIVE PLAYER's list. Come on ppl, comprehend already!
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:52 pm

I like Stebung because he's full of fun......
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:21 pm

fuck you all
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:57 am

i like pyro cause shes 'hot' XD (lame.. i kno)
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:12 pm

so................ judging from the story, there is currently one mafia person.But i assume there is probably something stopping them from getting killed in day one.Because it would be dry if they just died and BAM game over on day one.. Im sure T.I.G wouldnt want that Sad

Also since there are other people who are working on our side who may also be against us.We dunno what might trigger them to swtich sides etc + plus we dunno their powers..So we should proceed with caution :S

I may be completely wayyy off.So feel free to comment...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:18 am

We dunno if both Light and Misa can do damage here lol. Don't forget Tanaka? I forgot her name...and also that other lawer/prosecuter dude! We have our hands full?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:09 pm

sKeam wrote:so................ judging from the story, there is currently one mafia person.But i assume there is probably something stopping them from getting killed in day one.Because it would be dry if they just died and BAM game over on day one.. Im sure T.I.G wouldnt want that Sad

I dunno about ur assesment with TIG stopping the mafia being killed on day one becuz the probability of us picking off the right person seems pretty low (refer to the past 4 games) with the number of ppl we have...I do agree with charcters with 'unknown' powers tho, wouldn't put it past him to screw us over that way

and just how many bad guys was there in the anime?
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:33 am

sKeam wrote:so................ judging from the story, there is currently one mafia person.But i assume there is probably something stopping them from getting killed in day one.Because it would be dry if they just died and BAM game over on day one.. Im sure T.I.G wouldnt want that Sad...

there could b at least two mafias, misa misa would b workin for light methinks, unless TIG includes the shinigamis *ponders* But what about the people on the towns side? Soichiro Yagami and the Kira investigation team, Watari, L, Near and Mello? and the characters lenalesca mentioned.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:00 pm

L must not die (again)! XD. Oh ummmm on a side-note, I'm leaving on a trip back to China this Sunday. So I have no idea but I guess my character will be terminated on that day? I wont have access to the net while in china (i don't know how I'm going to survive this crap)
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Lenalesca wrote: Oh ummmm on a side-note, I'm leaving on a trip back to China this Sunday. So I have no idea but I guess my character will be terminated on that day? I wont have access to the net while in china (i don't know how I'm going to survive this crap)

how long for??

get LCP to take over your role when she comes back lol......
Lenalesca wrote:L must not die (again)! XD.

Spoiler:
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:58 am

Spoiler:
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:32 am

Lenalesca wrote:L must not die (again)! XD. Oh ummmm on a side-note, I'm leaving on a trip back to China this Sunday. So I have no idea but I guess my character will be terminated on that day? I wont have access to the net while in china (i don't know how I'm going to survive this crap)
Neutral I really wish i knew about this a bit earlier. I would have gladly let LCP take over your role, but she already knows about all the characters and who is playing them already Embarassed But i shall allow for another replacement to take over your role, should you still be alive in the game by Saturday.

Try to get a hold of Pongo, Hans or Alena and if you can get them to sub in for you now, it be all good, as nothing much has been said at this point.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:06 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:L must not die (again)! XD. Oh ummmm on a side-note, I'm leaving on a trip back to China this Sunday. So I have no idea but I guess my character will be terminated on that day? I wont have access to the net while in china (i don't know how I'm going to survive this crap)
Neutral I really wish i knew about this a bit earlier. I would have gladly let LCP take over your role, but she already knows about all the characters and who is playing them already Embarassed But i shall allow for another replacement to take over your role, should you still be alive in the game by Saturday.

Try to get a hold of Pongo, Hans or Alena and if you can get them to sub in for you now, it be all good, as nothing much has been said at this point.

ow shit....
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:49 pm

Heads up, a replacement is being made. The role Lenalesca had, is being passed onto Kagerouhi.

Active Players:
- Benihime
- Gc-X
- Hods Sorrow
- Kagerouhi
- Mint.Tea
- Pyro+salt
- Red-bucket trace
- Skeam
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:06 am

Awesome. Now I can sleep easy. And how is L dying still spoilers? The DVD came for the whole series came out ages ago, and when the DVDs out, I deem the whole thing spoiled already. I actually pmed Pongo for this RPG but he freaking ignored me.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:38 pm

sorry if i fail because i suck at this game XD and i havent watched death note past the 16th episode lol
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:06 pm

I vote lynch Kagerouhi mainly becauae im pissed off at life right now but also because Lenalesca is obviously runnning away because she was the mafia also im drunk so Razz
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:27 pm

Lenalesca wrote:Awesome. Now I can sleep easy. And how is L dying still spoilers? The DVD came for the whole series came out ages ago, and when the DVDs out, I deem the whole thing spoiled already. I actually pmed Pongo for this RPG but he freaking ignored me.

Spoilers to me lol.. i watched episode one few days ago.Then i went on wikipedia and i accidently read what happens at the end , so i cbf watching the rest anymore..

Drinking + mafia is not good lol...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Dec 26, 2008 11:35 am

nice avatar dude. But it's full of Halloween rather than christmas......
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:52 pm

welcome kagerouhi.

lenalesca's going away so thats why she needed a replacement hods
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:11 pm

well, atleast he doesn't have to justify himself for a druken vote XD maybe that was what he was aiming for
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:26 pm

Who knows, maybe he's NOT drunk but using it as an excuse to start fire. lol yes I know, we're supposed to start arguments/debates etc etc
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:33 pm

Lenalesca wrote:Who knows, maybe he's NOT drunk but using it as an excuse to start fire. lol yes I know, we're supposed to start arguments/debates etc etc

I thought you left this game:| ,can the thrill not be left behind lol?..But yeah he could be,but who knows????..

Stebung/Mr Sparta, there i changed my avatar, this one comes with the forum har har har.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:02 pm

oh beleive me i was drunk i may need to find a new place to live because of something i did that really pissed off my room mate and my point is being proven anyway only someone who was mafia would stir up trouble after they left the game
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:18 am

yeah but the trouble part neva came and I hav to go anyway to a place where I hav no immediate access to internet (oh noes) and pay like 2000 dollars for plane ticket. Wow I am taking this running away business seriously. and no Kage doesn't takeover til I officially leave. Nyaaahaaa. and wtf did u do to ur room mate? I will take note to neva be ur flatmate. XD
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:03 pm

I vote lynch lenalesca Since she's going away i guess there's nothing to lose in voting her. First we find out who she really is(not that it matters cos she's away), second there's no more away characters that we have to wait for for a response and third.....guys lets just keep this game going.........it's not going anywhere so far.....
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:06 pm

Stebung wrote:I vote lynch lenalesca Since she's going away i guess there's nothing to lose in voting her. First we find out who she really is(not that it matters cos she's away), second there's no more away characters that we have to wait for for a response and third.....guys lets just keep this game going.........it's not going anywhere so far.....

Alena's taking over her role you douchebag! Rolling Eyes , so we dont their her role anyways..

I choose to lynch no one atm, but im open for options
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by red-bucket trace Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 pm

maybe stebung has something to hide and therefore votes for someone who's conveniently leaving the game ie lenalesca....

and hods may be using his drunkenness as an excuse to vote kagerouhi off even before she started! lol

i reckon hods is a bit suspicious...
red-bucket trace
red-bucket trace
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-21

http://buahciku.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:21 pm

SINCE WHEN EDWIN!?!?!?! WHY!??! WHY!?!?!?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:28 pm

fkn read page two you moron. Its even in BIG RED & BOLD lettering so you cant miss it :S...

I could lynch lenalesca/Kagerouhi , but it seems kinda dumb picking the easiest target, we could just lynch rebecca off before Alena gets a chance to play the role.But what if their role is important to us?On the other hand, we could do this, since its day one to get some momentum going , but at a risk.. hmm...

and i dunno about Hods, he always posts like that on the forum...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:32 pm

Lenalesca wrote:yeah but the trouble part neva came and I hav to go anyway to a place where I hav no immediate access to internet (oh noes) and pay like 2000 dollars for plane ticket. Wow I am taking this running away business seriously. and no Kage doesn't takeover til I officially leave. Nyaaahaaa. and wtf did u do to ur room mate? I will take note to neva be ur flatmate. XD

first of all my flatmate was being an asshole to his ex who is one of my best friends he deserved what he gets but since he owns the flat and i dont have a proper job i put up with him most of the time. but enuf RL drama lets Rp

maybe stebung has something to hide and therefore votes for someone who's conveniently leaving the game ie lenalesca....

and hods may be using his drunkenness as an excuse to vote kagerouhi off even before she started! lol

i reckon hods is a bit suspicious...
ive learnt not to bother with stebung after the last round and im just have a suspicious personality
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:
ive learnt not to bother with stebung after the last round and im just have a suspicious personality

Maybe thats what he wants you to think...

But in saying that, im indifferent to him atm.Since he's the first to actually get the game going shows that maybe thigns are different this round.Cuz he wouldnt have the balls to start the game off with something logical if he was mafia again..

Last edited by sKeam on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:36 pm

Lenalesca/Kagerouhi - 1 Vote (Stebung) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by red-bucket trace Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:38 pm

ok now I'm back to square one... why does it have to be so hard?
red-bucket trace
red-bucket trace
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-21

http://buahciku.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:40 pm

sKeam wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:

Maybe thats what he wants you to think...

But in saying that, im indifferent to him atm.Since he's the first to actually get the game going shows that maybe thigns are different this round.Cuz he wouldnt have the balls to start the game off with something logical if he was mafia again..

mafia again... ive never been part of the mafia yet
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:43 pm

did you pee on his bed? I think u should when u leave XD

and Stebung is always suspicious, I don't remember a time that he wasn't in the first round of voting.

I'd like to hear from the ppl that are in the game who havn't really put in an appearnce yet, those are the more dodgy ones in my books
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next