WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins)

+7
mint.tea
gc-X
pyro+salt
Lenalesca
sKeam
hods_sorrow
That Indian Guy
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins)

Post by pyro+salt Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:36 pm

lol! its terrible the way that Mint.tea died but funny non the less

sKeam wrote:I dunno who killed her, but i suspect it was merely just a revenge thing for last round and who/whom ever killed her, got lucky that they were a townsperson.

I don't see how it was lucky since she was a back-up cop for us
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:59 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:Ok after rereading all the posts I have no clue who killed MT. I going to Lynch Skeam again because I'm actually a little suspicious of him now

what you are saying is contradicting.......if you have no clue who killed MT why do you feel Skeam is suspicious? Everyone should be equally guilty if you have no idea who did it. So unless you have a good reason to lynch Skeam.......guess who I'm gonna vote for now........
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:14 pm

pyro+salt wrote:lol! its terrible the way that Mint.tea died but funny non the less

sKeam wrote:I dunno who killed her, but i suspect it was merely just a revenge thing for last round and who/whom ever killed her, got lucky that they were a townsperson.

I don't see how it was lucky since she was a back-up cop for us

lucky in terms of the mafia's point of view
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by red-bucket trace Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:44 am

Oh no... we got two innocent people out of the game and Mint.Tea was actually a cop. Dang.. We have to get on to it people.
red-bucket trace
red-bucket trace
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-21

http://buahciku.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:15 am

Stebung wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:Ok after rereading all the posts I have no clue who killed MT. I going to Lynch Skeam again because I'm actually a little suspicious of him now

what you are saying is contradicting.......if you have no clue who killed MT why do you feel Skeam is suspicious? Everyone should be equally guilty if you have no idea who did it. So unless you have a good reason to lynch Skeam.......guess who I'm gonna vote for now........

I was'nt referring to being suspicious of Skeam because of the death of MT im just suspicious of hows hes been posting
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:
Stebung wrote:

I was'nt referring to being suspicious of Skeam because of the death of MT im just suspicious of hows hes been posting

How has he been posting? lol sorry if i sound like a dick but it's fun to interrogate.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:14 am

His comments seem to me like what some one in the mafia would say but then again some of yours do to but yours always have in every game
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:58 pm

Now its time to reveal that..

I am L Round 5 - Death Note - A New World (Town Wins) - Page 3 Item_50804234gsc0709_07-02

By using my detective powers during night phase I can conclude to you, Pyro+salt is Kira.

If we back track to the beginning of the lynching votes, there were two names Hods and Skeam.
Pyro+salt voted for Hods to protect skeam's ass (assuming that skeam is also part of the mafia), keeping in mind this was way before ppl had start lynching GC-X therefore made her look less suspcious by voting hods than picking out a random name. Since misa misa has the ability to check up on ppl with her eyes (likewise my own night action), they found mint tea and killed her off. Who suprisingly was our backup cop. What are the chances of that?

To prove that i am on the town's side and that I am the detective, nominate one name that you guys want me to investigate and i'll do it in the next night phase. If i get killed during the night, my identity will be revealed anyway.

It is time for the towns people to win some rounds.

LYNCH pyro... its a start...
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Jan 21, 2009 2:14 pm

Lynch Vote Count:
Skeam - 1 Vote (Hods Sorrow) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.
Pyro+Salt - 1 Vote (Benihime) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.

Yet to vote:
- Kagerouhi
- Pyro+Salt
- Red-bucket Trace
- Skeam
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:12 pm

right, since frankie managed to post b4 i finished typing this, its put me on the defence instead but either way works for me because Frankie was one of the suspicious ones in this game

benihime wrote:If we back track to the beginning of the lynching votes, there were two names Hods and Skeam.
Pyro+salt voted for Hods to protect skeam's ass
first off, I don’t know who sKeam is and therefore I’m not ‘protecting’ him. If I was, in cohorts with sKeam, why would I have waited around to vote for Hods while the life of my ‘partner’ was on the line? Avoiding suspicion on my part? sure…that is a good reason but at that point of the game I don’t think it would matter much or be noticed that I was defending him. I waited to cast lynch vote so I could make an informed decision and at the point of voting, I felt that Hods was more of a threat.

benihime wrote:keeping in mind this was way before ppl had start lynching GC-X therefore made her look less suspcious by voting hods than picking out a random name.
looking less suspicious by jumping on the bandwagon of lynching GC-X instead? which I should point out 2 facts here, 1) I voted Hods after you lynch voted GC-X so by looking less suspicious in theory, I should of gone for GC-X and 2) you lynching GC-X because he said “I hope no one votes for me”. If you think about it, not something a mafia would say if they really were one cause its just drawing attention, so you know he was just shit stirring yet you chose to go ahead with ur vote

benihime wrote:Since misa misa has the ability to check up on ppl with her eyes (likewise my own night action) they found mint tea and killed her off.
true, the mafia may have found her and killed her off but regardless of the night abilities, in the story Light was saying something like “just hope Misa can accomplish the simple little task I gave her” which makes me think that there might be something more then that to her abilities or as part of her mission.

You said earlier that '’ppl contributing the most' can also mean they're trying to blend in or smthing” so I think that you may be the mafia trying to strike first by posing as the ‘cop’ so the doctor will feel the need to save you during the night as you would be 'targeted' by the mafia, and during that time you would of lynched another town folk and have a free kill in the night phase.
I vote to lynch Benihime and I hope the rest of you can come to your own conclusions and make the right choice
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Lynch Vote Count:
Pyro+Salt - 1 Vote (Benihime) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.
Benihime - 1 Vote (Pyro+Salt) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.

Yet to vote:
- Kagerouhi
- Red-bucket Trace
- Skeam
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:08 pm

Yay finally some wall of text battles Very Happy

Hods, i always talk like this on Mafia game after my first few lol posts, inconclusive of what side i'm on. I guess i just have a suspicious personality as well..

pyro+salt wrote:right, since frankie managed to post b4 i finished typing this, its put me on the defence instead but either way works for me because Frankie was one of the suspicious ones in this game

Are you telling us it took you 2 hours to write that post??

pyro+salt wrote:You said earlier that '’ppl contributing the most' can also mean they're trying to blend in or smthing” so I think that you may be the mafia trying to strike first by posing as the ‘cop’ so the doctor will feel the need to save you during the night as you would be 'targeted' by the mafia, and during that time you would of lynched another town folk and have a free kill in the night phase.

Interesting theory......... now i dunno what to think. :S

pyro+salt wrote:I don’t know who sKeam is and therefore I’m not ‘protecting’ him.

I'm the same with this.

ALso.
Your vote...
pyro+salt wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:Skeam -
Hods_sorrow wrote:what the hell Unlynch Kagerouhi I don't really have a sensible reason to lynch her right now
Just so you know, you cant unlynch someone who you never lynched in the first place Razz
I vote to lynch Holds_sorrow because of that...dazed and confused *shrugs*

Then you said:
pyro+salt wrote:I waited to cast lynch vote so I could make an informed decision and at the point of voting,I felt that Hods was more of a threat.

Dosent sound like it Suspect

Benihime wrote:"Since misa misa has the ability to check up on ppl with her eyes"

sounds logical,but how do you know this for certain??
why would you risk revealing such info about yourself? it is odd that you dont seem to worry about your own safety at night,will something happen if you die at night?

pyro+salt wrote:I vote to lynch Benihime and I hope the rest of you can come to your own conclusions and make the right choice

What do you mean by 'right choice'????

Its funny that Benihime says Pyro is Kira/Mafia, if she is..Because i had my suspicions that it may be pyro from the start of day 2.It just seemed logical to me that Pyro could be part of the mafia.I was just waiting for the right moment to speak out i guess,since suspicions were elsewhere But now this has happened... :S. The suspicion was only based on intuition though,though maybe not as logical.But, previously my intuitions were right, but i have always 2nd guessed myself in this game..

However,due to the amount of mindfuck going on,i dunno whos telling the truth,so im not ready to vote yet...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Right... i conviently posted before you... Your post above does not suprise me one bit.

How could hods be a threat when your excuse to vote for him was "cause hes dazed confused"? It was a major mistake on mybehalf to vote off GC-X, but at least i had a proper reasoning to do so.

pyro+salt wrote:You said earlier that '’ppl contributing the most' can also mean they're trying to blend in or smthing” so I think that you may be the mafia trying to strike first by posing as the ‘cop’ so the doctor will feel the need to save you during the night as you would be 'targeted' by the mafia, and during that time you would of lynched another town folk and have a free kill in the night phase.

There are other people who have posted more than me and there are people that are too pussy to post anything of 'attacking' nature. As I have said if the towns ppl do not believe me as L im more then welcome for them to test, if i die in the process then my identity would be revealed anyway, so it doesnt bother me either way.

This also leads to what skeam said:

Benihime wrote:"Since misa misa has the ability to check up on ppl with her eyes"

sounds logical,but how do you know this for certain??
why would you risk revealing such info about yourself? it is odd that you dont seem to worry about your own safety at night,will something happen if you die at night?

I came to the conclusion that misa misa had the ability to 'check' ppl with her eyes from here . People who havent seen any deathnote will probably wont understand her shinigami eyes. Shinigami eyes allows the person to see names and lifespans of other people, to obtain them the person must half their remaning lifespan blah blah.

You ask me why I risk exposing myself? I know who kira is and you guys should too. I have figured some assumptions out:
- The people that casts lynch votes at me, especially the first one is the most suspicious. Its to basically shut me up in hopes of getting another cop out of the picture.
- If Pyro ends up lasting through the day phase, i highly doubt the mafia would be stupid enough to kill me off -> risk exposing the mafia, proving I was right.
- If I die the towns people will still have at least 60% chance of winning, Mellow can always take over from me (If he is another backup cop..)

Lynch Pyro and see for yourselves, she is Kira and I am right.

Pyro+salt is Kira
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:01 pm

sigh im gone for 1 and 1/2 days and no ones posted.. Sad

time for some action

lynch Pyro+Salt
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:23 am

i went for 2 days and slept for 14 hours ...

now to believe or not to believe ...

believe and vote pyro+salt
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:05 pm

Lynch Vote Count:
Pyro+Salt - 3 Vote (Benihime, , Skeam, Kagerouhi) Needs 1 more vote to be lynched.
Benihime - 1 Vote (Pyro+Salt) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.

Yet to vote:
- Red-bucket Trace
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:29 am

I'm not gonna read all that.........but I'll vote Skeam cos he won't play CS with me
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Stebung wrote:I'm not gonna read all that.........but I'll vote Skeam cos he won't play CS with me

There i just played for like an hour. Change your vote please or at least provide a better reason. :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:20 pm

Ok sorry edwin.....here we go......for real now......I vote to lynch benihime.......

Unless she can tell me why she revealed herself just after one night and the reason that she is sure of everyone's motive just after one single night.....
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:05 pm

Lynch Vote Count:
Pyro+Salt - 3 Vote (Benihime, Skeam, Kagerouhi) Needs 1 more vote to be lynched.
Benihime - 2 Vote (Pyro+Salt, Stebung) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched.

Yet to vote:
- Red-bucket Trace
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Huh I thought the mafia might be Skeam and Stebung but i guess not. Im still suspicious of skeam but I think ill change my vote to Pyro+Salt beacuase either shes mafia or Benihime is so itll be worth the sacrifice.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:28 pm

Ow shite a majority has been reached Shocked

Time for TIG to reveal if we've all been screwed over or not............. :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:59 am

Lynch Vote Count:
Pyro+Salt - 4 Vote (Benihime, Skeam, Kagerouhi, Hods Sorrow) Lynched
Benihime - 2 Vote (Pyro+Salt, Stebung) Needed 2 more votes to be lynched.

R.I.P.
- That Indian Guy - Lind L. Tailor - Died on Worldwide TV from a heart attack after consuming half his own body weight in cheese. Believed to be the handiwork of Kira. Killed Night Zero
- Gc-XTouta MatsudaTownsperson – New member of the investigation task forced formed in order to catch Kira. Had no powers. Lynched Day One.
- Mint.Tea - Nate "Near" Rivers - Back-up Cop - Was crushed to death under a mountain of his own stuffed toys. Killed Night One.
- Pyro+Salt - Yagami "Kira" Light - Mafia/Death Note - Lynched Day Two

And now are you guys ready for a surprise? Its GAME OVER
Active Players List:
- Benihime - L Lawliet - Cop - Lead Investigator on Kira Case
- Hods Sorrow - Quillish “Watari” Wammy - The Keeper of Secrets - If L died, any information found out by L would be passed onto Near, as long as Watari stayed alive.
- Kagerouhi - Mihael “Mello” Keehl - Back-Up Vigilante - Should L die, he Mello would get his Vigilante powers activated and can Night kill a person in an explosive attack. Would also mean that Mello would require half the normal amount of Lynch votes to be Lynched by suffering the after affects of the explosion.
- Red-bucket Trace - Misa "Misa Misa" Amane - Mafia/Shinigami Eyes - At the start of the game had a choice to activate her "Shinigami Eyes" (which she did). At the cost of automatically dying at the end of Night Two due to her shortened lifespan, she could investigate people during the Night Phase and find out their identity.
- Skeam - Sochiro Light - Protector - Could prevent one player from being Lynched by Kidnapping them out of the game (before the final Lynch vote is cast) and then bringing them back into it at the start of the next Day Phase.
- Stebung - Ryuk - Shinigami/Survivor - Only cared about getting himself more applies.
Since Misa Misa automatically would die at the end of this Night Phase, I saw no real point in continuing on with the phases. I declare that the Town and Survivor WINS. Congratulations :cheers:

MVP of the game: Goes to Stebung. While the people he actually attempted to Lynch werent Mafia (although that didnt matter to him as the Survivor) he was one i thought was making a decent case/argument and attempted to interrogate others. He also didnt really make any foolish/risky moves in this game (which he is normally known for Razz) Even if it was Benihime's revelation that she is L won town the game (and it was a move that could have seriously backfired) i think this is a case where it is more so impressive how a person played the game rather than the end result Smile Plus its his Second game in a row that he has won now Shocked
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:30 am

LMAO OMFG

THE TOWN IS VICTORIOUS!!!! WAHOOO!!!!! First time a mafia member gets lynched!

Thank you Benihime for being truthful Very Happy, im glad this didnt all backfire on us, but we did get lucky though,its a big risk trusting ppl like that..but meh the game wasnt going anywhere at that time...

We need to have all eyes on Stebung from now on...

itd funny how these games take like a month to end when theres only a few day and night phases lool

GG everyone.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:46 am

Wow i was way off
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:Wow i was way off

LOL i thought i was on target...

I had a feeling the other mafia would be Tracy or Stebung...

I didnt suspect you once Hods despite the fact you kept voting for me lol... Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:09 pm

told you all... lol

"L must not die... again"
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:17 pm

So whens the next round starting? :S

Whats the theme gonna be? D.Gray Man or based on ppl from real life?
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:13 am

sKeam wrote:So whens the next round starting? :S
It should start up soon i guess. At the moment im just waiting on Pyro+Salt & LCP to figure out who will host the next round. Because i believe Pyro wanted to take a break from playing for one round
sKeam wrote:Whats the theme gonna be? D.Gray Man or based on ppl from real life?
Shocked Who told you my future theme ideas? Razz

Well as i said, it depends on who hosts the next round. If LCP hosts the next round, i believe it will be X-Men Mafia and if its Pyro+Salt, then im not quite sure, ill ask her about it.

As for the other themes. Anime Club Mafia (with members of the club as a theme instead of a particular show/movie) will be the one i host, once it gets back to my turn to host. D.Grayman and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia i will host soon after that Smile

EDIT: Nevermind, seems LCP is starting her one up now Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3