WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins)

+5
sKeam
Nox Noctis
pyro+salt
Lenalesca
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins) Empty Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:21 pm

Beast's funeral was a solemn one, attended by everyone in the Institute. As the final mutants pay their respects, the X-men convene and discuss their plan of action. They know who is responsible for Beast's death - Magneto and his fellow mutants, intent on starting a war with the humans.

There's no telling what Magneto will do next - the X-men need to stop him before things go out of hand and Magneto gets the war he wants.

The basic outline and rules can be obtained from the previous games - me copy/pasting is a waste of time since you guys don't read it anyway.

What I will ask of each player in this game is to:
- READ your PMs carefully, especially if you have day or night action(s). Please ask me if you don’t understand anything.

- READ the stories when the night phases are over. They contain helpful clues in finding the mafia and also finding out about the mafia – maybe their powers, maybe their method of killing or whatever.

- READ what other people post – be it walls of texts or three lines. They can be useful evidence when putting in a lynch vote.

- ASK me questions about your roles, abilities, character or whatever AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, especially if you have day or night action(s).

- THINK carefully each move you make, but don't think too hard. Roles were assigned RANDOMLY so there's no point thinking that the better players got the better roles.

If you have seen the 3 X-men movies, you should be fine for the game.

Active Players:
- Benihime
- Gc-X
- Hods_Sorrow
- Lenalesca
- Mint.Tea
- Pyro+salt
- Skeam
- Stebung
- That Indian Guy

R.I.P:
- Beast - xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - Found dead in his office (Night Zero).

It is time for DAY ONE.

(( If you haven't received your character/role PM, get in touch with me ASAP please. Thanks. ))

Last edited by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins) Empty Re: Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:56 pm

OMG, I have not seen the 3 X men movies. Holy crap, what's a magneto? seriously? Mad
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins) Empty Re: Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins)

Post by pyro+salt Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:20 pm

I think I should go get the 3rd movie out since i only watched bits of it... can't even remember the bits that i did see Sad whats a magneto?
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Mayb a xmen marathon is needed? Whats a magnetoooo? Razz
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:23 pm

I'm not part of the game (at least, I'm not playing) but I have all 3 movies on DVD, if that's gonna go ahead XD
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Whats a Magneto?Magneto is the boss in the ps1 x-men fighitng game,he sucks lol.Im more of a down-forward-punch and down-back kick kinda guy...and i cant remember what happened in the movies lol..... oh well at least im not the only one :S

EDIT!: it is tradition that i write a poem in my first mafia post.

Oh my god this is game number six
What will be install in LCP's bag of tricks?

Beserker Barage and Optic Blast.
X Men Mafia,
Who will last??
Suspect

Last edited by sKeam on Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:42 pm

the movies suck each won worse than the one before it. Whats an Alternator Magneto?
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:37 pm

What’s a Magneto? Sounds like a STD
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:47 pm

Whats a Magneto? So i see it took Skeam 3 edits before he could even get that in his post Razz

So i was thinking...that maybe id hold an investigation during Day Phase 1 and try and identify the Mafia, so we could Lynch them off right from the start, How does that sound to you guys? Its just going to be a simple process of questions ill ask you guys (feel free to lie if you want, but i will catch you in it or know if you are) also feel free to ask me questions as well Very Happy

I will say this though...1 of the players have already raised some suspicion to me as to the likelihood of them being Mafia Suspect
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:09 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:Whats a Magneto? So i see it took Skeam 3 edits before he could even get that in his post Razz

So i was thinking...that maybe id hold an investigation during Day Phase 1 and try and identify the Mafia, so we could Lynch them off right from the start, How does that sound to you guys? Its just going to be a simple process of questions ill ask you guys (feel free to lie if you want, but i will catch you in it or know if you are) also feel free to ask me questions as well Very Happy

I will say this though...1 of the players have already raised some suspicion to me as to the likelihood of them being Mafia Suspect

right off the bat you seem the most suspicious to me jus because youre TIG
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:31 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:right off the bat you seem the most suspicious to me jus because youre TIG
Is that the only reason? Razz I just didnt want to see a repeat of the last game where it took weeks for you guys to decide to get the game going along Neutral Plus...i thought it be a chance to show it is possible to have a productive first day and actually Lynch Mafia.

I would also like to point out, coming along and telling others that i will find the Mafia so quickly would be basically a stupid move to make if i was Mafia (as i could just basically stay quiet and let you guys lynch off a townie, as was done with Gc-X last round) it would be exposing me and making myself a target and if i dont get you guys a Mafia, ill be prime suspect #1 for the town to lynch me the next day.

All i ask is for 1 day, if in a day phase after my investigation i cant figure things out and have us Lynch a Mafia, you guys are all more than welcomed to lynch me off the next day or try to kill me during the night Smile

With that said, my first 2 questions, as apart of my investigation i would like everyone to answer are:
1 - Is your character Male or Female
2 - What kind of power would you like to have in a Mafia Game? (This is not a question as to what power you have in this game, but what power you would like to have in any particular Mafia game)

(Obviously, people dont have to answer these questions, but its going to make them look more suspicious than anything to the others, as these are just simple questions after all Smile )
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:09 pm

alright, I'll play... but I doubt anything with you is "just simple questions after all"

1.female

2. this is a hard one, but something that will screw with other players I suppose, like the powers that the Jester had in the SPN round...just for shit and giggles lol

what I like to know is how you've managed to find someone suspicious already when a good number of ppl haven't even signed in yet
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:20 pm

pyro+salt wrote:alright, I'll play... but I doubt anything with you is "just simple questions after all"
I dont know what you could possibly be talking about What a Face
pyro+salt wrote:1.female

2. this is a hard one, but something that will screw with other players I suppose, like the powers that the Jester had in the SPN round...just for shit and giggles lol
Thanks for your answers, i shall be asking a few more once everyone else has answered the same question Smile
pyro+salt wrote:what I like to know is how you've managed to find someone suspicious already when a good number of ppl haven't even signed in yet
Dont get me wrong, i dont find them suspicious enough at the moment to warrant trying to lynch them, but ive seen something in someones post already that is a common tell for Mafia players. (I could be wrong of course, and it may have been a completely innocent comment, thus the reason for holding my investigation to get more evidence or to see if i was wrong) I shall present my case after i get through a few more rounds of my questions though Smile

According to LCP, everyone has read their PM's though...so whats up with the people who havent even made an opening post yet? Mint.Tea, Gc-X? Suspect
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:14 am

im sorry, whats a magneto? im sure its been answered but im too lazy to look. 8)
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:11 am

To TIG question:
1 - Female
2 - I want da power to kill! (but for reasons unknown I never do...XD)

Hods always seem to be so trigger happy, and TIG is actually taking a huge risk here. Sure you can investigate but raising your own profile makes ppl on guard when dealing with you. After all, who hasn't seen Light sitting next to L, investigating Kira?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 am

ill answer:
1) Male
2) if i could have any power in the game, it would probably be a healer/saver or watever they are called.

I guess i did make a stupid move last game and i pretty much got what i deserved, but that was then and this is now. its also nice to see that this game rolling, the previous game took so long (and was my reason for making such a stupid comment, was trying to bring attention/interest back to the game as it went abit inactive for a while, but yeah i know, excuses excuses Razz)
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:16 am

LOL I was looking for the line in this thread, not my PM to make my poem. by the time I saw it I cbf re-rewriting it cuz it was dry ...

gc-X wrote:
the previous game took so long (and was my reason for making such a stupid comment, was trying to bring attention/interest back to the game as it went abit inactive for a while….

Its because Vin or LCP wasnt playing Very Happy I think their non-presence just has that effect..... :S

Hmm.. I'm answering these assuming you'll answer them as well??

1 - Is your character Male or Female
I hope for his sake he’s a male...

2 - What kind of power would you like to have in a Mafia Game?
I’d turn the game to a real life situation so I can look at ppl’s facial expressions when they 'post'. Like when i played mafia in real life last night Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:18 am

My character is male and id like the power to make womens clothes fall off
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:35 am

Thanks Lenalesca & Gc-X for answering.
Lenalesca wrote:TIG is actually taking a huge risk here. Sure you can investigate but raising your own profile makes ppl on guard when dealing with you. After all, who hasn't seen Light sitting next to L, investigating Kira?
Lenalesca...did you just compare me to L? scratch i hope not, because i am clearly superior to him, both in skills and looks Razz

Are you guys (Skeam and Hods) sure thats the way you want to answer question two? scratch That cool if you are, im just making sure Suspect

By the way people, feel free to investigate and discuss amongst yourselves Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:37 pm

well ive never had a power that would help me in the game so i might as well have a cool one
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:well ive never had a power that would help me in the game so i might as well have a cool one
Neutral
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:47 pm

Wow spent the day at kelly tarltons and the thread grew to two pages.

Why arent you answering your own questions? Are you a cop or something?

1. Female
2. I want the power to kick ass...but to be more realistic bein L was good, even though brain power is required.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:58 pm

benihime wrote:Why arent you answering your own questions? Are you a cop or something?
Because nobody asked me Neutral Ill answer these two questions after everyone else does, so it doesnt interfere with my results. You are free to ask me any question though if you like.
benihime wrote:1. Female
2. I want the power to kick ass...but to be more realistic bein L was good, even though brain power is required.
So the power of a Cop/Detective then basically?

Thanks for co-operating.

Waiting on:
- Mint.Tea
- Stebung

Before the next round of questions begins...
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:55 pm

sKeam wrote:
2 - What kind of power would you like to have in a Mafia Game?
I’d turn the game to a real life situation so I can look at ppl’s facial expressions when they 'post'. Like when i played mafia in real life last night Very Happy

lol hell yes, that was really intense, but its kinda hard to keep people quiet, i shud know, i was one of the noiseiiest Razz
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:05 pm

1. male
2. to be female
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:20 am

benihime wrote:Why arent you answering your own questions? Are you a cop or something?

or something maybe...lol

so, so far we know that most boys are boys and most girls are girls, Hods is pretty much a perv, and Stebung wants a gender swap Suspect

how many mafia do u think is amonst us? I only remember Magneto and Mystic...oh and Sabertooth?
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 am

Yes im satisfied with my answer. :S

I suspect there is 2 mafia to start off with as always.Its been the case in all the recent games so far .So i expect this game wont be tooo different.But LCP did mention i'd be 'challenging' , so anything is up for debate tbh and it has been awhile since she hosted a game.

and where's mint.tea? , she hasn't been on this forum like in ages...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:36 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:Thanks Lenalesca & Gc-X for answering.
Lenalesca wrote:TIG is actually taking a huge risk here. Sure you can investigate but raising your own profile makes ppl on guard when dealing with you. After all, who hasn't seen Light sitting next to L, investigating Kira?
Lenalesca...did you just compare me to L? scratch i hope not, because i am clearly superior to him, both in skills and looks Razz

Are you guys (Skeam and Hods) sure thats the way you want to answer question two? scratch That cool if you are, im just making sure Suspect

By the way people, feel free to investigate and discuss amongst yourselves Smile

Good lord, I was comparing you to Light not L, your claim of being more superior in intelligence just backfired horribly. XD

LCP says game is challenging? well either the mafia has uber cheat-ish powers or the players are more experienced?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:38 pm

Lenalesca wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:Thanks Lenalesca & Gc-X for answering.

Good lord, I was comparing you to Light not L, your claim of being more superior in intelligence just backfired horribly. XD

LCP says game is challenging? well either the mafia has uber cheat-ish powers or the players are more experienced?
Then you need to word your comparisons better, seeing as it was L who was the one doing all the investigating at that point in time. Obviously Light wouldnt be investigating Kira, now would he Wink So seeing as i am the one currently doing the investigation, that would make me who in your comparison then? Razz Anyway, thats just semantics and not really relevant to anything here nor there.

I have been informed on the situation in regards to Mint.Tea...which has kind of put a damper on my original plans for this investigation, but in the aims of moving things along, i shall work around her for the time being. As long as we get one member of the Mafia today (and even if we dont), we will have a huge numbers advantage and could kill her off on Day 2 (or 3 if you guys kill me Day 2)

Also, in regards to the mention by Benihime for me not answering my own questions:
1 - Female
2 - I like having the Cop role (because i believe information is power in this game) But being a 3rd party role, such as the Survivor (so that there is no pressure to try and win for me Razz) or the Serial Killer (because ive never actually had that role in a game) would be fun as well i think.

I have already narrowed down my suspect list to 3 possible candidates for Mafia (and i have 2 confirmed townies, other than myself), so carrying on, the next round of questions for everyone is:

3 - How important do you believe the cop/detective role will be in this round?
4 - Do you think the town should just lynch me now?
5 - How many total Night Killers do you think we have in this game? (i.e. Vigilante(s), Mafia, Serial Killer etc)
6 - If i told you i would reveal my character after these questions, what would you say to that?

Also, i have some individual questions for you each of you:

@ Benihime: Would you be willing to Lynch Skeam at the end of this day phase?
@ Gc-X: Can i count on you to vote with me this day phase?
@ Hods_Sorrow: Do you think that there is a 3rd party roles in this game? (i.e. Jester/Survivor/Serial Killer)
@ Lenalesca: Do you believe my investigation will be helpful towards your game play/victory?
@ Pyro+salt: Who do you suspect the most so far of being Mafia? (If you had to say based on the information at hand)
@ Skeam: Would you be willing to Lynch off Mint.Tea at the end of this day phase?
@ Stebung: Do you believe certain characters may be unkillable under certain circumstances in this game? (i.e. Bulletproof/Unlynchable or some similar kind of immunity)

(Please try to be serious in your answers by the way Smile)

I shall provide my analysis of the game so far after these questions have been answered. From that, i leave it up to you to decide about my findings. You can follow my lead, and have the quickest game of Mafia ever or lynch me and see that i was trying to help and follow my guide on who to kill after that Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:34 pm

> im not sure what you mean by this considering aren't they always pretty much important in all rounds of mafia

> I think the town can afford having a townie killed off at the moment just because it is the first night, even if we factor in having a serial killer on top of the mafia. theres only 9 of us, the mod can't have assigned the majority with a killing role/against the town would she? so the answer is no, if day 1 and night 1 doesn't pan out, the town can always lynch you...if you dn't get targeted my the mafia in the nightphase that is, or if you're actually part of the mafia

5 - How many total Night Killers do you think we have in this game? (i.e. Vigilante(s), Mafia, Serial Killer etc)
> 2 mafias but 1 kill vote, and I don't know the movie/comics that well so I can't speculate on the SK or vigilantes *shrugs*

6 - If i told you i would reveal my character after these questions, what would you say to that?
> your either an idiot or your an confident idiot lol. if your the cop, then ur putting alot of faith on everyone answering correctly so u can find the mafia or hoping that the doctor will save you if things don't go according to plan; if your not the cop then u've just done alot of footwork for the actual cop in the game and made urself a target... if this is the case, then i hope that the cop will be smart enough to carry on

and as for my individual question:
Who do you suspect the most so far of being Mafia? (If you had to say based on the information at hand)
> lol me? because what i said in Q4
but seriously, benihime/skeam/Gc-X? deflection of topic intentional or not on their part raises a flag

if you asked me that question just cuz u wanted to go against my gut instincts...i will kick you
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:02 pm

I believe its pretty important in everygame, but i guess how your portraying the role in this game has kinda given me a new view on the role itself. im actually really interested on how this game will turn out now and if your intervention/interviewing will have an effect on huz lynched and what not, and if we can actually get the mafia in the first few night phases

I honestly dont know wat to think. Some people might be thinking "hey, this guys trynna throw us off coz hes mafia" and what not, but im sure there are others that think the opposite and believe that you might be able to help in this game

probaby 2, but thats jst wat i think

up to you, risky but totally ur choice

as for the question you asked me, YES you can count on me to vote with you
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:10 am

They are always important as they have the ability to reveal a player's role. They are a big threat to mafia and probably town's side's most important role. But it depends how good the detective is.

I don't see a good reason. You are just doing an investigation.

No fkn clue. Probably 2 or 3.

Go for it if you are confident that the town will believe you.

@ Stebung: Do you believe certain characters may be unkillable under certain circumstances in this game? (i.e. Bulletproof/Unlynchable or some similar kind of immunity)

Yes
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:01 pm

As important as any other game tbh. The cop, along with the healer are usually the two important roles in most Mafia games. But as Stebung said, it really does depend on how the role is played.

You’ve brought in a new way to play this game which is good cuz we’re all learning here :S .That being said, i dont see a viable reason to lynch you right now .Buuuuut then again this could be the biggest mind fuck in mafia history :S. Shocked

Ummmmm 1 or 2??

“You can talk the talk , but can you walk the walk?”afro

Its up to you lol. But I have to agree somewhat with what pyro said. You’d be putting a lot of faith on the cop. And for everyone to be answering correctly.

My Question: Nope, she hasn’t even posted yet………..…..(and for good reasons now that i know). I think we’re all somewhat experienced now to have past the 'lynching ppl just cuz they're inactive' days… Suspect ::

Thank You.

Last edited by sKeam on Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Emoticon fail)
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:18 pm

The role is always important. It pushes the game along.

Not yet...

2? Isn't there usually 2? May be more if magneto decides to recruit and has the capability to.

I'd say do what you want.

Do you believe my investigation will be helpful towards your game play/victory?
Yes, it will help. I may be slow on uptake but I can confirm identity of the players in my own way.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:33 pm

How important do you believe the cop/detective role will be in this round?
I think the cop/detective roles are one of the more important roles in mafia games, and I dare say more important roles than the mafia role (past the scheming and killing). It is their responsibility to seek out the mafia but protect the town in the process Smile From past experience their cooperation and trust is a must (town<--->cop/detective), if not it makes it a real hard job <_<

Do you think the town should just lynch me now?
Not yet I don't think, there are pros and cons on what you are doing atm and me myself don't really kno what to think because I tend to jump the gun most of the time..

How many total Night Killers do you think we have in this game? (i.e. Vigilante(s), Mafia, Serial Killer etc)
Three most probably. Two mafias and one vigilante, just throwing it out in the wind.. Magneto, Mystique and Wolverine? *shrugs*

If i told you i would reveal my character after these questions, what would you say to that?
If you are doing a Benihime, you need to know your shit.

Would you be willing to Lynch Skeam at the end of this day phase?
If there is enough evidence against him then yes I will be willing enough to lynch him.

~*~*~
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:43 pm

that would depend on who is playing the cop could be important might not be
no

3 maybe 4 if theres a vigalante

doesnt bother me unless youre mafia and you try to pretend to be a charachter that someone else has

Do you think that there is a 3rd party roles in this game? (i.e. Jester/Survivor/Serial Killer)
yes
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:07 pm

Interesting answers Smile I shall no go and compile my report and either later on tonight, or sometime tomorrow post my analysis. study

I have 1 Confirmed Mafia, 1 80% sure (who i would like to lynch this day) and 1 possible 3rd party role. As i said, if this fails on my part, feel free to kill me Day Two Smile

Also, how would people feel at me attempting to figure out other characters as well in my post...not just Mafia?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:21 pm

WARNING: WALL OF TEXT IS IMMINENT

Okay first things first, I would like to identify what characters I believe to be in the game, seeing as this is based on the X-Men Movies and what their powers may be:

Town
- Cyclops – 70% chance of being the Vigilante 30% of being Bodyguard?
- Jean Grey/Phoenix – Doctor/Protector
- Professor Xavier – Most likely the Cop/Detective
- Rogue – Copycat (Can steal other player’s powers and use them as her own)
- Storm – Role blocker or Thief character perhaps? But based on the movies I would go with role blocker.
- Wolverine – Either the Vigilante (if Cyclops isnt it) or Bulletproof/Unlynchable (If Cyclops is the Vigilante)

Mafia
- Magneto – Godfather (Immune to inspection due to his Helmet and Godfather status) Not sure what kind of power he would have.
- Mystique – Framer (She can kill someone and frame it as someone else was the killer basically or she can make other people look guilty if they are inspected by the cop) (Again, I also believe she would be immune to inspections as she would take on the role of another player to make her kills)

These 8 players are basically guaranteed to be in the game seeing how prominent they were in the movie(s).

Possible candidates for 9th Character
The 9th character I haven’t been able to narrow it down, seeing as I see a few possible candidates for the role:
Archangel – He can fly? Neutral
Colonel William Stryker – Serial Killer (as he was trying to kill off all the Mutants wasn’t he?)
Iceman – Vigilante (but that would mean to many possible night killing roles in the game I think)
Kitty Pride – Bulletproof I guess
Nightcrawler – But I have no idea what kind of power he may have in the game except maybe Thief?
Sabertooth – But only if the Mafia has 3 members, which I doubt is the case in this game.
Senator Robert Kelly – The guy who ended up turning into water from the first movie after Magneto was through with him (would be the Survivor)

Seeing as the 9th possible player is either a Townie or a 3rd Party role, I will put them on hold for now, until we get info from the night story. (Although I will say this, I believe that it is more likely to be a Male character than a Female character)

Now as for my investigation, this was used as a process of figuring out which players I could confirm as Townies and which raised suspicion as being Mafia. The process of this was fourfold using my investigation questions.
1) Most importantly, analysis of how they answered. More important than the actual answers themselves, is how they went about answering them.
2) The actual answers, some are simple questions designed to fool people into giving more info than a person would think while others were used to reveal information as to what the player knew about the game (or was trying to cover up)
3) Bluffing (like in the beginning when I said 1 of you were already suspicious of being Mafia, when to be honest, it was very inconsequential in the scheme of things that I spotted out, but had an affect on the person who I confirmed to be Mafia)
4) Good old fashion Gut instincts on my part Smile

As a carry on point from point 1 above, I also took into account psychological factors in my analysis. People who are innocent (Town) will answer questions posed to them in a straight forward and clear manner. On the other hand, those who aren’t innocent (Mafia/3rd Party) will try to be as ambiguous with their answers as they can, so that they can have possible rooms to change their answers/cover story if needed.

Now, as for my analysis of the answers for each question:

Question 1:
Spoiler:

Question 2:
Spoiler:

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:06 am; edited 2 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Question 3:
Spoiler:
Question 4:
Spoiler:
Question 5:
Spoiler:
Question 6:
Spoiler:
Individual Questions:
Spoiler:
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:23 pm

So anyway, that was my analysis of the game set up and the situation of the players involved as far as my investigation went. Because of that, the suspicion level (as well as the order I think we should lynch in) is:

Most Suspicious to Least Suspicious:
1 – Benihime – Confirmed as Mystique. No where near as useful or vocal as she normally is when she is a part of the town side (refer back to past games) the only other time she has been this quiet and stayed “in the shadows” as it were, was in Round 1, when she was Mafia.
2 – Skeam – Highly suspicious, not his usual helpful townie self. Candidate for being Magneto.
3 – Hods Sorrow – Highly Suspicious, but only lynch off if it is revealed the involvement of some 3rd party role in the game. Otherwise he is innocent.
4 – Stebung – Unsure as to who exactly his character may be. I believe either him or Skeam to be Magneto.
5 – Lenalesca – Not really suspicious, although could be possible. Fairly certain she is a Townie.
6 – Pyro+Salt – Not Suspicious, can basically guarantee he is Townie
7 – Gc-X – Not Suspicious, can basically guarantee he is Townie
8 – That Indian Guy – Because I know who I am Razz

Unknown Factor: Mint.Tea. But as said, we can leave her for now, as we have the numbers advantage and we can gain more information in the mean time.

So with that, i call on my fellow townspeople to join me in Lynching Benihime this Day. Feel free to argue against the points i made for those of you are high up on my suspicion list. It may change things and i may have made a few errors in my analysis i suppose, but for now, i am certain in my findings.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:32 pm

[Day One]

Lynch List
benihime - (That Indian Guy). Requires 4 more votes to be lynched.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:43 am

I wiil say one thing my characters name isnt on your list so you probaly need to think of other posibilties
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Feb 05, 2009 7:47 am

I chose to lynch Skeam because Tig has some good points but i dont think Benihime is mafia she sounds more like Jubile then again she could be Scarlet witch
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:17 am

this calls for my counter argument..

… but he went a very round about way to say it. Considering how he usually plays when he is a Towns person and be as helpful as possible….

THIS is a mis-interpretation of how I play lol. I’m not the kinda person to influence the town by words unless it’s a very dire situation like in Supernatrual. Mainly because I feel ppl usually wont believe me. Mafia is a psychological game to me even if its on a text based forum :S and at the START of this round this definitely was the case.

People have to admit we didn’t know wth you were doing with your investigation at that point. As we’ve never seen that happen before. So we couldn’t have been TOO sure of your motives. Initially, I was thinking that since LCP mentioned that we shouldn’t assume that experienced players were mafia as we were randomly selected (and she made a huge point form it). Therefore if you used this logic it would also mean that experienced players still have an equal chance of being the mafia...

As a result, my long windedness (I admit I was not being helpful) was an intrinsic statement telling the town to act prudently because we couldn’t be too sure of what your motives were then. I’m not the kind of person to be naïve enough to follow blindly into ones suggestions without questioning their motives, if ppl know me in real life they should see this.
Furthermore, I wouldn’t have the guts to come out and question a huge movement in the game no matter WHAT role I have (unless im the jester or something).However, by the next set of Q’s I personally felt that your investigation could been trusted . Primarily based on what questions you asked everyone and what certain people had answered .And to prove it I guess, I actually answered the next set un-ambiguously.

Also, I was actually hoping on the side, that my ambiguity from the previous set of Q’s would encourage the suspicious ppl to follow my ‘trend’ thus blending in. I believe this has backed up my intuition slightly, but really failed in getting anything physical.

How many total Night Killers do you think we have in this game? (i.e. Vigilante(s), Mafia, Serial Killer etc)

I think some ppl misinterpreted this question and probably counted the mafia as one single entity or vice versa.. I treated the mafia as a collective and said maybe 1 or 2 killers since there is a possibility of a SK or vigilante or similar new role :S . This mis-interpretation leads me to a concern about your investigation:

You basically used a loaded question on gc-x.

What makes you so sure that he is a townsperson from his answer? I reckon you pretty much gave him no choice but to agree. WHAT IF he said no??, would that of contradicted your findings and lead him to be more suspicious? If you do this to the mafia (not saying he is) , you would give them a free ticket out of interrogation.

This all being said done I guess we can finally vote?? If I follow my gut instincts (like I always should do) and not necessarily the conclusive results of your investigation. ill vote to lynch Benihime.Based on the fact that I find the way she’s been playing kinda similar to how Pyro played in the last round,where my intuition was right.She's similar as she's been very quiet and highly deviant of whats going on (ironic of me to say that , I know). Also, when she asked T.I.G “if [he] were a cop?” it sounded more like a threat to me than an innocent question..

JUST IN: Hods you always vote for me first round all the time Suspect .. I might write more later since this took an hour as always scratch .

Thank you for listening to my defense and accusations.

Last edited by sKeam on Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wall of text looked literally like a wall...)
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:50 am

[Day One]

Lynch List
benihime - (That Indian Guy, sKeam). Requires 3 more votes to be lynched.
sKeam - (Hods_sorrow). Requires 4 more votes to be lynched.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:20 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:I wiil say one thing my characters name isnt on your list so you probaly need to think of other posibilties
Not even on the list of the 9th possible character? Because i know there are other mutants in the movies, but none of them are really that prominent or feasible options to be in the game i believe scratch
Hods_sorrow wrote:I chose to lynch Skeam because Tig has some good points but i dont think Benihime is mafia she sounds more like Jubile then again she could be Scarlet witch
I agree that Skeam is also quite suspicious, but i believe Benihime is a more definite Mafia Lynch option based on my investigation (and i would like the town side lynch to be united if possible, in case the Mafia decide to rush vote a player if the votes are split)

I am 80% sure that Skeam is Mafia, but i think it is possible that Stebung might be Mafia (although i only have him at 60%). So in order to gather more information on the matter, i wish to leave these two and go after the one i believe will be a definite Mafia kill. (and how often have we been able to Lynch a Mafia on Day One, doing so puts us in a great position for future days to come.

If i am wrong, we still have plenty of time to lynch Skeam (and of course myself Razz)

Also the two characters you thought she might be dont appear in the movie at all as far as i remember Neutral
sKeam wrote:this calls for my counter argument..

… but he went a very round about way to say it. Considering how he usually plays when he is a Towns person and be as helpful as possible….

THIS is a mis-interpretation of how I play lol. I’m not the kinda person to influence the town by words unless it’s a very dire situation like in Supernatrual. Mainly because I feel ppl usually wont believe me. Mafia is a psychological game to me even if its on a text based forum :S and at the START of this round this definitely was the case.
I was not saying helpful townie in that sense. More in the sense that you usually also make your own assertions in the game (such as you did in the SPN Mafia) to try and make up your own mind or you question a persons motives or findings to test their validity (like in Death Note Mafia) whereas this game, you did neither really. Sure you can say you were trying to figure out my motives behind my investigation, but that doesnt mean you cant make your own discussion points with others as well, something i thought you would have done to be honest.

Also, in most games we have played so far, you have either died early or expected to die early have you not? so as for waiting to make your move and not wanting to do so from the start seems a bit strange to me...Suspect
sKeam wrote:
People have to admit we didn’t know wth you were doing with your investigation at that point. As we’ve never seen that happen before. So we couldn’t have been TOO sure of your motives.
Fair enough, and others did make mention that they werent quite too sure what i was up to i believe. However they were willing to play it out to see where it lead, because they knew the town still had the advantage if i was Mafia trying to screw them over (and honestly, a move like this would have made more sense to make in the later stages of the game if anything for it to succeed as a Mafia strategy)
sKeam wrote:Initially, I was thinking that since LCP mentioned that we shouldn’t assume that experienced players were mafia as we were randomly selected (and she made a huge point form it). Therefore if you used this logic it would also mean that experienced players still have an equal chance of being the mafia...
This is moot point which has no real relevance. Since the roles were assigned randomly, we all have and equal statistical chance of being Mafia or a Cop or a Doctor etc. So we cant really make much of this information now can we?

sKeam wrote:As a result, my long windedness (I admit I was not being helpful) was an intrinsic statement telling the town to act prudently because we couldn’t be too sure of what your motives were then. I’m not the kind of person to be naïve enough to follow blindly into ones suggestions without questioning their motives, if ppl know me in real life they should see this.
Furthermore, I wouldn’t have the guts to come out and question a huge movement in the game no matter WHAT role I have (unless im the jester or something).However, by the next set of Q’s I personally felt that your investigation could been trusted . Primarily based on what questions you asked everyone and what certain people had answered .And to prove it I guess, I actually answered the next set un-ambiguously.
scratch hmm i guess this is plausible explanation.
sKeam wrote:Also, I was actually hoping on the side, that my ambiguity from the previous set of Q’s would encourage the suspicious ppl to follow my ‘trend’ thus blending in. I believe this has backed up my intuition slightly, but really failed in getting anything physical.
This on the otherhand does not. If you werent sure of my motives behind my investigation, why would you take such a risk? All it did was cause you to look more suspicious and as you said, no one really followed suit with your ambiguity.
sKeam wrote:

I think some ppl misinterpreted this question and probably counted the mafia as one single entity or vice versa.. I treated the mafia as a collective and said maybe 1 or 2 killers since there is a possibility of a SK or vigilante or similar new role :S . This mis-interpretation leads me to a concern about your investigation:
Fair enough. But as i said, this question was more so to see if there was or if people thought there was a Serial Killer in our midst than anything else.
sKeam wrote:You basically used a loaded question on gc-x.

What makes you so sure that he is a townsperson from his answer? I reckon you pretty much gave him no choice but to agree. WHAT IF he said no??, would that of contradicted your findings and lead him to be more suspicious? If you do this to the mafia (not saying he is) , you would give them a free ticket out of interrogation.
The question i asked him wasnt to find out if he was Town or Mafia etc, i had already confirmed him as a Townie in my books, so all i really wanted to know if he would trust my investigation and gut and vote along with me. If he had said no he wouldnt, or it would depend, both are reasonable responses to expect from a cautious player (be they Townie or Mafia) and would just mean i would have to make a convincing argument on my part to get him to vote along with me. Smile
sKeam wrote:This all being said done I guess we can finally vote??
Razz you guys could have voted and talked amongst yourselves all you liked before this, in fact i said you guys should do just that Laughing didnt have to wait for the conclusion of my investigation. I mean, i wont be doing an investigation like this ever again in all likelihood. Just wanted to show it was possible to have a productive first day and that you can find the Mafia without the use of powers Very Happy
sKeam wrote:If I follow my gut instincts (like I always should do) and not necessarily the conclusive results of your investigation. ill vote to lynch Benihime.Based on the fact that I find the way she’s been playing kinda similar to how Pyro played in the last round,where my intuition was right.She's similar as she's been very quiet and highly deviant of whats going on (ironic of me to say that , I know). Also, when she asked T.I.G “if [he] were a cop?” it sounded more like a threat to me than an innocent question..
scratch honestly, i did not expect you to vote along with me so quickly...this does decrease your suspicion rating about 10% for me down to about 70% now. If you wish to go by your gut instinct instead of my investigation analysis, that is fine by me (because like i said, my gut instinct says the same about her).

sKeam wrote:Thank you for listening to my defense and accusations.
No problem, im just surprised anyone read my posts to be honest Razz i appreciate you taking the time to defend yourself Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:24 am

I dunno, I see how you've cracked down on Benihime being mystique but Mint.tea not posting (i know it's not her fault but it feels weird since she can't even be considered and there IS a possibility that she's mystique and Benihime was just the most suspicious one out of the 3 of us) so I'm going to see if the mother hen (Benihime claimed to be the mum figure of entire club btw, yesterday, on queen st) can defend herself XD (and no, there was no clue in what I said, no seriously)
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:54 am

From your investigation, I have to say i'm standing on the same side as you, as you have brought up some important points.

You think just cause my answer is ambiguous im more suspicious than the rest of them? Well sorry for being indecisive, I didnt kno this game was getting personal I shouldve stuck to the sterotype 'benihime mold' then. I thought it was good to change the way I play, sticking to the same characteristics could be a sign of blending into the town. How do you know the other people haven't figured that out too?

Yea sure now I re-read my posts and ur analysis, I see why you put your vote against me. But this?
Benihime – Confirmed as Mystique. No where near as useful or vocal as she normally is when she is a part of the town side (refer back to past games) the only other time she has been this quiet and stayed “in the shadows” as it were, was in Round 1, when she was Mafia.
May I add I also came up with the could be mafias, everyone knows that Magneto and Mystique are the villans in X-men, but there are people who havent watched X-men or know off X-men. I just voiced it out trying to be useful.

The first round if I remember correctly was the first time I played, im sure like everyone else, staying in the shadows is no big deal. If your bringing up past games, lenalesca was staying quiet in the Supernatural round, it was her first time playing.

Also, when she asked T.I.G “if [he] were a cop?” it sounded more like a threat to me than an innocent question..
How is that a threat? lol I guess you can never tell properly because we are using words through the internet instead face to face. Have you guys not considered TIG is using his TIG powers to divide the town lol?

Oh, Jubilee was featured in all three movies Very Happy
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:00 pm

Lenalesca wrote:I dunno, I see how you've cracked down on Benihime being mystique but Mint.tea not posting (i know it's not her fault but it feels weird since she can't even be considered and there IS a possibility that she's mystique
As i pointed out, even if Mint.Tea is Mafia or an anti-town role of some kind, as long as we get a Mafia member early on, we will have plenty of numbers to play with to lynch Mint.Tea if needed later on Smile
Lenalesca wrote:and Benihime was just the most suspicious one out of the 3 of us
Benihime wasnt just the most suspicious of being Mystique to me, she was the most suspicious of being Mafia in general out of all the players in the game.
Lenalesca wrote: so I'm going to see if the mother hen (Benihime claimed to be the mum figure of entire club btw, yesterday, on queen st) can defend herself XD
Thats fair enough, i dont mind waiting to see what her response is. I am willing to hear her out. Although i can almost guarantee that she is Mafia though.

And Laughing at Benihime being the Mother hen of the club. lol!
Lenalesca wrote:(and no, there was no clue in what I said, no seriously)
I bet you i can guess which character you are with..90% certainty Wink

EDIT: Seems she has made a post, i shall get to it shortly Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:37 pm

I must say this was basically the response i was expecting to get from you (aside from the first comment Neutral)
benihime wrote:You think just cause my answer is ambiguous im more suspicious than the rest of them? Well sorry for being indecisive, I didnt kno this game was getting personal I shouldve stuck to the sterotype 'benihime mold' then.
Neutral What are you talking about? The majority of the points i brought up were how your posts and answer were than of what a player who is Mafia. Not, i repeat Not what i perceive a Mafia Benihime would post like. Why you got all twisted up in a knot, i have no clue. Neutral Ultra defensive much?
benihime wrote:I thought it was good to change the way I play, sticking to the same characteristics could be a sign of blending into the town. How do you know the other people haven't figured that out too?
Again, my argument was very little to do with what you think i perceive to be your play style but what is the general psyche of how a Mafia player responds in situations like this. Is it 100% foolproof? No. But it works the majority of time.

benihime wrote:Yea sure now I re-read my posts and ur analysis, I see why you put your vote against me. But this?
Benihime – Confirmed as Mystique. No where near as useful or vocal as she normally is when she is a part of the town side (refer back to past games) the only other time she has been this quiet and stayed “in the shadows” as it were, was in Round 1, when she was Mafia.
May I add I also came up with the could be mafias, everyone knows that Magneto and Mystique are the villans in X-men, but there are people who havent watched X-men or know off X-men. I just voiced it out trying to be useful.
This was a minor point. And i would just like to mention, the last list of names i had in order was for those who would probably not bother reading my whole argument. The synopsis/too long;didnt read version.

As for the information you gave, it was in no regard as useful as you seem to make of it. 1 - Magneto was given in the prologue story of the game. 2 - I believe Mystique to be a prominent enough villain character (in the movies and comics) that anyone could figure it out that she is the 2nd most likely candidate of being Mafia and Magneto's partner. But even if you wish for this point to go towards your "town credibility" so be it, but you are still by far the most suspicious candidate of being Mafia in my books. Razz
benihime wrote:The first round if I remember correctly was the first time I played, im sure like everyone else, staying in the shadows is no big deal. If your bringing up past games, lenalesca was staying quiet in the Supernatural round, it was her first time playing.
Okay, well all you have done here is said that people playing their first round of Mafia tend to be quiet. You havent disproved that trying to stay in the shadows is not a strategy not used by Mafia more so in general than a Townie would. Especially in the early days when you have more room to hide in plain sight.
benihime wrote:
Also, when she asked T.I.G “if [he] were a cop?” it sounded more like a threat to me than an innocent question..
How is that a threat? lol I guess you can never tell properly because we are using words through the internet instead face to face. Have you guys not considered TIG is using his TIG powers to divide the town lol?
TIG powers? I didnt realize my incredible sexiness was a power i could use over the internet Wink

As i said, its a fair enough concern that i could be trying to divide the town...HAD i done this at a later stage in the game (i.e. Day Phase 2/3) but i am doing so Day 1, when the biggest risk is towards myself getting lynched over anyone else by playing this way.

But lets say that i am Mafia, did i not say that if i didnt pin down a Mafia member this day phase, you are all free to lynch me during Day Two? And that i would even cast a lynch vote against myself? I think that is quite a bit of risk i am taking on my part isnt it? I would have basically screwed myself out of winning if i was Mafia and would have been the most Epic fail move in the game. Probably worthy of Stebung's Failblog Razz
benihime wrote:Oh, Jubilee was featured in all three movies Very Happy
Are you trying to say you are her? scratch Because as i also pointed out, Jubilee is nowhere near as prominent of a character to be in X-Men Mafia considering all the other characters i listed are far more important than her, i dont see how she can be in it. (Especially when most of her scenes are apparently deleted scenes in the movie Razz)

I would also like to say, since the first 8 characters i listed are basically guaranteed to be in the game, and since Hods said he wasnt one of those 8, you may want to talk it out with him before you try and role claim as someone Wink

I would also like to say, while i have gone out on a limb myself, to find the most suspicious among us and try to prove that i am trying to help the town, you havent done much of that yourself now have you? Why should the Town side trust you more over me? Especially since if i am Lynched, they will see who i am, and will out you as Mafia for sure then? Very Happy

Unless you can tell us in someway how you are on the Town side and someone they shouldnt be willing to sacrifice to see which one of us is telling the truth. I already stepped up, can you? 8)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next