WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins)

+5
sKeam
Nox Noctis
pyro+salt
Lenalesca
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:29 pm

...if only Skeam, Stebung and Hods can take those questions seriously...then we wouldn't have so many 'possibles'! Arrrgh! howevr although I do agree Benihime seems most suspicious now (n i will proly vote to lynch her in very near future), there IS the possibility that Mint.tea is mystique & then that would leave out only magneto which proly isn't Benihime. But i suppose B is the worthy sacrifice since there are still more ppl on town's side?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:34 pm

The split of the sides should be 7 Town/2 Mafia or at most 6 Town/2 Mafia/1 3rd Party (Survivor/Serial Killer)

So yeah, we should have the numbers majority up until day 3/4 i think
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:48 pm

i want in the first movie but i was a major character in the second
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:38 pm

All quotes were from T.I.G

I was not saying helpful townie in that sense. More in the sense that you usually also make your own assertions in the game (such as you did in the SPN Mafia) to try and make up your own mind or you question a persons motives or findings to test their validity (like in Death Note Mafia) whereas this game, you did neither really. Sure you can say you were trying to figure out my motives behind my investigation, but that doesnt mean you cant make your own discussion points with others as well, something i thought you would have done to be honest.
and
Also, in most games we have played so far, you have either died early or expected to die early have you not? so as for waiting to make your move and not wanting to do so from the start seems a bit strange to me... ?

Like I said before, I’m not the kinda person to influence the town by words unless the situation calls for it. So at the VERY start of the game? I wouldn’t have the guts to do that no matter what side I’m on. If you haven’t noticed , I usually make assertions of my own usually to get the game started after inactivity (well in deathnote ).In this case I think the dominance of your investigation voided any other discussion points being made :S. I recall pyro asking how many mafia ppl thought were in the game and I answered that, but no one really followed through as the next lot of Q’s were posted soon.

It would be trivial to use the fact that I used to always die as a basis of how I play this game. And I have not died early since I ditched the Fat Mcdonalds Employee gimmick thank you very much!afro If I were to think that I always die early and needed to survive this round, don’t you think drawing attention to myself to save myself is just as suspicious as not drawing attention to myself? I think so. So I think I would of looked suspicious no matter what I did.

This is moot point which has no real relevance. Since the roles were assigned randomly, we all have and equal statistical chance of being Mafia or a Cop or a Doctor etc. So we cant really make much of this information now can we?

Exactly,I was merely providing my train of thought here. Hence why I emphasised the “randomly selected” part, this was one of the theories i had leading to my actions (or non actions). But was debunked after the initial set of questions.

This on the otherhand does not. If you werent sure of my motives behind my investigation, why would you take such a risk? All it did was cause you to look more suspicious and as you said, no one really followed suit with your ambiguity.
I dunno if what im gonna say is that 'risk' youre talking about , so yeah just tell me if not.:S

The belief that i could of possibly make suspicious ppl follow my trend did not occur till the start of the 2nd questions.I'd like to point out that this was just a possibility for me on the side.

Like i said before, my long windedness was an intrinsic statement telling the town to act prudently, this was just a measure esp for the FIRST set of Questions for the ppl who hadn't replied but not inclusively.I would of done so sooner if i wasn't feeling bloated from drinking previously the other day.

By the SECOND set of questions i had it clear in my mind that i was sure of the motives behind your investigation and your alegencies . so i didnt feel i would be taking a huge risk. Thus, i assumed that people who would avoid the questions at that point in the round were definately hiding something.But in this case the tiger didn’t come out to take the bait..

The question i asked him wasnt to find out if he was Town or Mafia etc, i had already confirmed him as a Townie in my books, so all i really wanted to know if he would trust my investigation and gut and vote along with me. If he had said no he wouldnt, or it would depend, both are reasonable responses to expect from a cautious player (be they Townie or Mafia) and would just mean i would have to make a convincing argument on my part to get him to vote along with me.

A gut instinct thing? Fair enough then.

Just wanted to show it was possible to have a productive first day and that you can find the Mafia without the use of powers

Yip true true. Haven’t had so much to read on the early pages of 3 and 4.. study study study

EDIT: i'll respond to everyone else later tonight or tomorrow > >
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:44 pm

I vote to lynch Benihime because I said so earlier that don't entirely trust her + I said I would see where TIG's whole analysis would take us

and @ TIG, I resent u using my gut Evil or Very Mad
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:09 pm

[Day One]

Lynch List
benihime - (That Indian Guy, sKeam, Pyro+salt). Requires 2 more votes to be lynched.
sKeam - (Hods_sorrow). Requires 4 more votes to be lynched.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Lenalesca wrote:I dunno, I see how you've cracked down on Benihime being mystique but Mint.tea not posting (i know it's not her fault but it feels weird since she can't even be considered and there IS a possibility that she's mystique and Benihime was just the most suspicious one out of the 3 of us) so I'm going to see if the mother hen (Benihime claimed to be the mum figure of entire club btw, yesterday, on queen st) can defend herself XD (and no, there was no clue in what I said, no seriously)

ROFLMAO HEY I HAD TO and you kno it!!

Hods, are you pyro? o_O i wasnt 'role claiming' as such (for jubilee), it was more of those FYI things.

But lets say that i am Mafia, did i not say that if i didnt pin down a Mafia member this day phase, you are all free to lynch me during Day Two? And that i would even cast a lynch vote against myself? I think that is quite a bit of risk i am taking on my part isnt it? I would have basically screwed myself out of winning if i was Mafia and would have been the most Epic fail move in the game. Probably worthy of Stebung's Failblog
Not necessary, since we have established majority of the players believe that there are more than one mafia. Just say you are one of the Mafia and you get lynched blah blah, technically there is still one more of you, even though your chances of winning has slimmed nevertheless the mafia is still in the game, kinda like sacraficing yourself? Even if you cast a lynch vote on yourself, you are counting on the town side to follow and lynch you off right? Of course your taking a big risk here, but there will be a possiblity that they wont vote you off, if they trust you that much that is.

I would also like to say, while i have gone out on a limb myself, to find the most suspicious among us and try to prove that i am trying to help the town, you havent done much of that yourself now have you? Why should the Town side trust you more over me? Especially since if i am Lynched, they will see who i am, and will out you as Mafia for sure then?

Hey, not done much you say? then how bout you shut up and let us do some work then Razz ? Im not saying im ungrateful for your investigation, but majority of the work is posted by you. Which leaves no room for the rest of us.. Your question right now has surpised me, THAT is trying to divide the town up :S

I vote to lynch GC-X because the person who seems most likely to be the doctor is usually the mafia (refer to his first two questions) this is so people won't vote for him cause of his role.

EDIT: I probably wont be on till 2moro evenin (thats only if i last that long lol) cause I got work and shit..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:07 pm

benihime wrote:Not necessary, since we have established majority of the players believe that there are more than one mafia.
I think everyone believes there is more than 1 Mafia player Razz
benihime wrote:Just say you are one of the Mafia and you get lynched blah blah, technically there is still one more of you, even though your chances of winning has slimmed nevertheless the mafia is still in the game, kinda like sacraficing yourself?
This move would make no sense though to do it at this stage in the game then. If i had done so later, say Day 2/3 then you might have a point, but doing so at this stage is basically suicide for my team if i were Mafia. Either i get lynched today or tomorrow for this whole spectacle. Or if i do offer up a Mafia member on my side to gain some trust from the town, ive effectively given myself 0 chance to win the game, as you would have a 7-1 numbers advantage on me, would you not?
benihime wrote:Even if you cast a lynch vote on yourself, you are counting on the town side to follow and lynch you off right? Of course your taking a big risk here, but there will be a possiblity that they wont vote you off, if they trust you that much that is.
You think if after all this, i lynch off a townie, they wont be going after me next? I can basically guarantee you they would, i am fairly certain Lenalesca and Pyro+Salt would based on their responses.
benihime wrote:Hey, not done much you say? then how bout you shut up and let us do some work then Razz ? Im not saying im ungrateful for your investigation, but majority of the work is posted by you. Which leaves no room for the rest of us.. Your question right now has surpised me, THAT is trying to divide the town up :S
I actually said and asked multiple times before and during the course of my investigation that you guys do your own thing as well, but everyone just decided to sit back and see what i do and what comes out of it. I even asked you directly if you had any questions for me, and you asked nothing.

As far as dividing the town up, so far most people who have posted seem to have been suspicious of you as well Wink
benihime wrote:I vote to lynch GC-X because the person who seems most likely to be the doctor is usually the mafia (refer to his first two questions) this is so people won't vote for him cause of his role.
How did you get that he is the most likely to be the doctor? scratch
benihime wrote:EDIT: I probably wont be on till 2moro evenin (thats only if i last that long lol) cause I got work and shit..
On Chinese Lantern Festival Day Waitangi Day? I thought it was a holiday?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:22 pm

sKeam wrote:Like I said before, I’m not the kinda person to influence the town by words unless the situation calls for it. So at the VERY start of the game? I wouldn’t have the guts to do that no matter what side I’m on. If you haven’t noticed , I usually make assertions of my own usually to get the game started after inactivity (well in deathnote )
Suspect ill let this point go for now, and take your word for it.
sKeam wrote:In this case I think the dominance of your investigation voided any other discussion points being made :S. I recall pyro asking how many mafia ppl thought were in the game and I answered that, but no one really followed through as the next lot of Q’s were posted soon.
This is true, which is why i will be taking a more back seat role in games after this one. I dont want it to be just me playing. No fun in that now is there. Sad
sKeam wrote:If I were to think that I always die early and needed to survive this round, don’t you think drawing attention to myself to save myself is just as suspicious as not drawing attention to myself? I think so. So I think I would of looked suspicious no matter what I did.
It would indicate how important you thought your role was to the town side if you were a part of them. Say if you were the Vigilante and knew you could be useful, it could be possible to ensure the Doctor protects you for example.
sKeam wrote:I dunno if what im gonna say is that 'risk' youre talking about , so yeah just tell me if not.:S

The belief that i could of possibly make suspicious ppl follow my trend did not occur till the start of the 2nd questions.I'd like to point out that this was just a possibility for me on the side.

Like i said before, my long windedness was an intrinsic statement telling the town to act prudently, this was just a measure esp for the FIRST set of Questions for the ppl who hadn't replied but not inclusively.I would of done so sooner if i wasn't feeling bloated from drinking previously the other day.
You said, you wanted to raise suspicion on yourself with the way you answered, so the "Mafia" would hopefully tag along and join you, but you also wanted to warn people to be cautious? Seems you either have a mix up in your end goal or your cover story Wink
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:03 pm

I have actually thought about a fairly simple way of narrowing down our Mafia candidates during this night phase.

Assuming im right, and we lynch Benihime (Mystique) this day phase, anyone who has any kind of investigative powers cast it on Skeam or Stebung during the Night Phase (Hods allegiance should be revealed to us in the story, although im fairly certain who he is now). Now this doesnt just mean powers like the Cop. If there are roles like the Watcher/Tracker/Thief/Lie Detector/Reporter etc in this game by chance, they should be able to bypass any kind of Godfather detection/immunity he might have.

Using the information you will be able to determine where Skeam/Stebungs allegiances are in this game. You could also decide to cast them on me if you like if you find me suspicious and see that i am on your side. Skeam/Stebung/TIG should be your 3 primary targets this night phase if you are one of those roles. Only reveal info you found out though if it will help us get and lynch the Mafia/Prevent a townie being lynched during the next day though. Aside from the Cop ability which i am fairly certain wont function all that well within this game, as long as you are innocent, you have nothing to hide right? Very Happy

P.S. This is not a witch hunt attempt on my part against you Skeam/Stebung, just trying to gather all the more information is all Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:29 pm

My head hurts from reading all of that I dunno who to believe anymore.

But I will lynch Benihime solely for her action of lynching gc-x. Like TIG said i don't see your reasoning for lynching him.

I vote to lynch GC-X because the person who seems most likely to be the doctor is usually the mafia (refer to his first two questions) this is so people won't vote for him cause of his role.

If Jesse is doctor - he'll be voted by mafia, since it's the only way to get rid of doctors for mafias as they can't kill the doc in night phase if the doc keeps saving himself.

If Jesse is mafia posing as doctor - he'll be voted by the town if he was found out, again not very safe.

So yeah I don't see how you concluded that if Jesse is mostly likely to be a doc, or, if Jesse is a fake doc, in anyway makes people not wanna lynch him O.o

What you are doing now is either the action of a mafia trying to get rid of a doctor, or a town's person who is sure that Jesse is a fake doctor. But I don't see how in the first day, by answering a question that is entirely based on personal opinion, that you concluded GC-X is a fake doctor.......so in other words I can only say you are behaving a lot like a mafia......
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:23 am

omg wat a long two pages of reading lol. neways:

Stebung wrote:
What you are doing now is either the action of a mafia trying to get rid of a doctor, or a town's person who is sure that Jesse is a fake doctor. But I don't see how in the first day, by answering a question that is entirely based on personal opinion, that you concluded GC-X is a fake doctor.......so in other words I can only say you are behaving a lot like a mafia......

Benihime - just like steven said, it was just a matter of personal opinion. It was a straightfoward question that i gave a straightfoward answer to. interpret as you may, but the truth of the matter is, there was really no logical reason to vote to lynch me. now im not trying to defend myself here, more trying to understand ur actions. it does seem a little suspecious to me to jump on something little like that.

So in saying that, i cast my vote to lynch Benihime, you seem just that more suspecious than anyone else so far, also i keep true to my word [respect, T.I.G]
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:03 am

Wow that was quick by bye benihime
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:59 am

Crying or Very sad Aww i was actually kind of hoping to argue a bit more with Benihime before she got her final lynch vote Laughing

Now we wait on LCP...
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:18 am

[Day One]

Lynch List
benihime - (That Indian Guy, sKeam, Pyro+salt, Stebung, gc-X). LYNCHED.
sKeam - (Hods_sorrow). Requires 4 more votes to be lynched.
gc-X - (benihime). Requires 4 more votes to be lynched.

R.I.P:
- Beast - xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - Found dead in his office (Night Zero).
- Mystique - benihime - Mafia. (Lynched Day One)
- Can assume the form of any player in the game during the night.

It is now Night One. If you have night actions, please send it to me via forum PM/MSN/text messaging. Please do not post until it is Day Two.

Thanks.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:34 am

Wall of text post coming up - please bear with me. A lot of people have died - please read this carefully and proceed with the game with caution and thought.

It had been a night of adventures - everyone was up and about, using their powers either for good or for bad, either to try and take another mutant's life, or to prevent lives from being taken.

With Mystique gone, lynched by the townspeople, someone else has to do the biddings of the Mafia - and it is time for a different plan of action in order for victory. Waiting in the lair for the X-men to come, plans have been made as to who to target. With Professor X having no luck finding Magneto through Cerebrus, the X-men team decide to go after him based on what they have seen and heard in the news.

Wolverine is out and about as well, ignoring warnings from the X-men and going about things alone. Coming to his own conclusions, he has held Nightcrawler back from joining the X-men team to confront Magneto, and after an unsuccessful attempted escape, Wolverine kills the teleporter.

Upon disembarking the aircraft, Rogue and Storm are first to go after Magneto. Rogue is killed and Storm is easily stopped. Jean Grey steps in to the midst of the fight, and tries to save Storm. Caught in the midst of battle, with Professor X absent, the inner Phoenix emerges, and the desire to protect a close friend has been overwhelmed by an intent to kill.

After going home, defeated and bringing bad news, Scott Summers hears of what happened. Feeling betrayed by Jean's actions, feeling anger towards Magneto for all that had happened, he decides to go after Magneto by himself.

He has not returned, and is assumed dead.

R.I.P:
- Beast - xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - Found dead in his office (Night Zero).
- Mystique - benihime - Mafia. (Lynched Day One)
Can assume the form of any player in the game during the night.
- Cyclops - mint.tea - Townie (Killed Night One)
Bodyguard/Backup Vigilante - Can protect one player each night, but if s/he is targetted by a nightkill, will die instead of that player. Once Vigilante dies, he will lose his Bodyguard power and become the Vigilante instead.
- Rogue - Lenalesca - Townie (Killed Night One)
Can absorb the powers of any chosen player on one night and use it the following night.
- Nightcrawler - hods_sorrow - Townie (Killed Night One)
Tracker - Can track one player each night and find out other players he or she has targetted on that same night.
- Storm - Pyro+salt - Townie (Killed Night One)
Thief/Watcher - Can pick one player to watch each night and find out other players he or she has been targetted by on that same night, and can also steal an item from one player each night with 50% chance of success to determine what character that person is (e.g. dogtags, sunglasses)

Active Players
gc-x
sKeam
Stebung
That Indian Guy

It is now Day Two. Players may start posting again.

Thanks.

Last edited by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:41 am

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:R.I.P:
- Storm - Pyro+salt - Townie (Killed Night One)
Thief/Watcher - Can pick one player to watch each night and find out other players he or she has been targetted by on that same night, and can also steal an item from one player each night with 50% chance of success to determine what character that person is (e.g. dogtags, sunglasses)

Active Players
gc-x
Pyro+salt
sKeam
That Indian Guy
HOLY SHIT, SHE IS DEAD & ALIVE.

Ill come back on in a few hours and make heads and tales of all this. Till then, people shouldnt do anything too rash.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:09 pm

Umm I'm sure I'm active too...........
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:36 pm

I honestly don’t think anyone could have foreseen this situation taking place in the night phase. But it has made things more interesting I must say.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:With Professor X having no luck finding Magneto through Cerebrus, the X-men team decide to go after him based on what they have seen and heard in the news.
Professor X seems to have some kind of investigative power, but either chose the wrong person or was blocked by Magnetos immunities. Either way, he has some knowledge on the situation at hand (1 Townie)
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Wolverine is out and about as well, ignoring warnings from the X-men and going about things alone. Coming to his own conclusions, he has held Nightcrawler back from joining the X-men team to confront Magneto, and after an unsuccessful attempted escape, Wolverine kills the teleporter.
This to me sounds like Stebung to be honest Razz No offense man. But that accounts for 1 kill and that Wolverine is one of the remaining players standing (2 Townie).
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Jean Grey steps in to the midst of the fight, and tries to save Storm. Caught in the midst of battle, with Professor X absent, the inner Phoenix emerges, and the desire to protect a close friend has been overwhelmed by an intent to kill.
Jean Grey accidently kills Storm as she is the Doctor, but her powers either have a 50/50 chance to save/kill or just kill in general. This accounts for 1 more kill and that Jean Grey is one of the remaining players left. And this may not necessarily be a bad thing as this could mean we now have a second vigilante at our disposal (3 Townie).
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:After going home, defeated and bringing bad news, Scott Summers hears of what happened. Feeling betrayed by Jean's actions, feeling anger towards Magneto for all that had happened, he decides to go after Magneto by himself.

He has not returned, and is assumed dead.
At best I can assume she was modkilled, as I have no other way of explaining her death.

So that leaves us with: Professor Xavier, Jean Grey, Wolverine & Magneto. While the 3rd kill by Jean Grey and Cyclops Death/Absence have put us I a worse position than I would have liked, because we killed Mystique during Day One, we still have 2 more shots at winning this game. We can attempt to lynch of Magneto, as we still have the majority, and if that doesn’t work, we have a shot at night killing him using Phoenix (I don’t think Wolverine will be able to kill Magneto using his Vigilante powers to be honest, because of the type of powers they have.)

While I am still unsure as to what Magneto’s power may be, it may just be he is the one who makes the kills I guess.

Anyway, as for what we should do during this day:

I have complete confidence that Gc-X is on the town side. That leaves us with Stebung and Skeam. We lynch either one of these two, and we should be able to win the game this day. Since at the moment I still have more suspicion on Skeam then Stebung, especially after how the night played out, I choose to Lynch Skeam I hope Gc-X and Stebung are willing to trust me on this and vote along side with me Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:21 pm

Sorry, it should have been Stebung and not Pyro+salt on the active players' list. I've editted that on the list to reflect it.

Lynch List
- sKeam (That Indian Guy). Needs 2 more votes to be lynched.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:33 pm

lol...... if the suspects are really me and skeam only then this should be easy, but I'd like to hear from GC-X as well.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:12 pm

im sorry, but im gonna have to go against you on this one. i cast my vote to CHANGED MIND BUT LEFT POST THE SAME
I know its really hard to tell at this point, especially with nearly everyone dying on the first night phase. It also doesnt help that the 4 that remain are the four that voted to lynch benihime last round, so theoretically it could be any one of us. But i think that T.I.G is trying a little too hard to get me to side with him, maybe its hu i am, a little too trusting, but im now making a stand for myself.

(sorry bro, its nothing personal)

Unlynch T.I.G

Last edited by gc-X on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:22 pm

gc-X wrote:im sorry, but im gonna have to go against you on this one. i cast my vote to Lynch That Indian Guy
I know its really hard to tell at this point, especially with nearly everyone dying on the first night phase. It also doesnt help that the 4 that remain are the four that voted to lynch benihime last round, so theoretically it could be any one of us. But i think that T.I.G is trying a little too hard to get me to side with him, maybe its hu i am, a little too trusting, but im now making a stand for myself.

(sorry bro, its nothing personal)
Neutral You dont have to side with me if you dont want to. But i dont see how you could feasibly think i am Mafia based on what i did on Day 1 (to get Benihime lynched) and then expect things to turn out like this. If i was Mafia, i wouldnt have gotten Benihime lynched, i would have stayed quiet, let a townie get lynched and we would be in prime position to win this game as Mafia with the way all the killings turned out during the Night. Just cant understand how you may think i am Magneto man scratch
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:35 pm

EDIT2/3: im very sorry this is soo long but worth the read, i added colour

Sigh….I provided most of my defenses previously for my ‘deviant’ behavior previously,i would like to re-emphasise this,so please read before making any deductions Very Happy.

T.I.G, regards your suspicion previously .To me, there was a significant difference in my train of thought BEFORE/DURING the first set of questions , where I said I was acting prudently and the NEXT set where I wasn’t.This actual time difference was little , but to me it was large. I think there was some confusion in the way I structured my statement :S. I DID NOT intend to use my ambiguity as a way to catch suspicious ppl at the start of the 1st set of questions. HOWEVER by the NEXT set, like I said, I trusted your motives in the investigation. THATS when I thought, hey ,I could actually use my ambiguity from last round for a certain benefit, as a bait to catch mafia. But as you said and I said also, this didn’t work well on my part and was also a side point also.

Furthermore after my """investigation""" based on everything thats happened:
(triple quotations to emphasize it wasnt really... :S)

This is the following way of how i deduced this:
Since T.I.G is female, and me ,Stebung and Gc-x are males.
Magneto is not a female…
So its us three Gc-x ,Stebung and I can now believe gc-x is innocent

By the process of elimination and my intuition which was right previously …. I would like to vote it lynch Stebung based on the following facts/assumptions please hear me out:

I have to bring up his posting style when he lynched Benihime . To me it seemed too logical and forced (no offense please) and i thnk i know why :S

During TIGS investigation Stebung kinda 50/50 answered how he normally does and in a different way too. ok thats fine. Whilst Benihime didn't. Stebung was able to fane some innocence whilst he could. Something that I was incapable of doing at that point I guess in TIG's eyes....Anyway, I assume that the two thought they should answer TIGS questions separately or something , in a way that they wouldnt influence each other ,so they could distance themselves in the game. OR some similar train of thought ,i cant be sure on this obviously. :S However, i think this kinda backfired......perhaps they didnt know how to approach this and maybe used the wrong plan? since this investagation was a new strategy seen in this game and all..

If you noticed , Stebung did not post alot when the heat was on his partner,most likely to stop any more errors from happening.I dont know how they planned to answer questions but perhaps they did it in a complacent manner and with not much communication? This is just an huge assumption though but it seems logical to me.

Later, IF you look at Benihime’s last post you could obviously tell she had given up LOL…. (Im even surprised you even bothered to answer last her post TIG tbh… she basically ignored every criticism that u made of her :S ).Stebung probably made no attempt to defend her because it would be bloody obvious to do that. Anyway, As a result, I think that Stebung’s ‘logical’ post was a way to create a void between their two contrasting posting styles in the Q's (also in a way make up for Benihime’s last post and any lost ground between the two).

Furthermore, you even suggested that Benihime’s posting was out of character for her and that she wasn’t her usual self… and look who turned out to be mafia??Applying the same logic, perhaps Stebung also was posting out of character too (but later in his lynching post) for the same reasons as her? I wouldn’t put it past the mafia to intrinsically make the same mistake twice when the heat is on them… Suspect

Another point, he also posted in towards the end of the Voting bandwagon,using mafia theory,this is something mafia usually do and has happened in previous games :S I suggest that this was because Benihime and Stebung were struggling to decide what to do so they just sacrificed one person in the end…

Finally, on a VERY superficial level (dont take this as proof PLEASE!, but i thought this was interesting :S)
I recall a time in Kmart last Sunday First,he seemed pretty keen to bring up the subject of mafia when we passed the x-men boxset in the dvd section.This is probably not evidence , but I this aroused suspicion from me tbh… Suspect Later when we were leaving Steven asked me. “do you have a cool power in mafia?” This was when we were walking out and jesse was away from us Suspect

Also,i would like to remind TIG that it is very possible that the characters you are sure of ppl being could be still wrong. :S just look at Hods , he wasnt even a 3rd party THOUGH he posted like one, and i agree he did. hmmm.... :S.. But yeah i'd just like you to consider this Thanks.

Thanks for reading everyone.u guys can think what you want. I welcome any criticisms of my critique/theory and and accusations for me but i would LIKE for YOU to hear me out on this one.

(PS: don’t forget this is only a game Very Happy )

EDIT:wtf... saw what jesse did.... but gonna sleep now gnite.

Last edited by sKeam on Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : paragraphing ffs)
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:15 pm

To be honest I don't trust any of you now. But Skeam you are a fkn asshole if you are indeed on the town side why the fuck are you lynching me?

First I don't need to fane innocence into me because I am, I made a logical post to lynch a suspected mafia tell me why am i not innocent by doing that. Second you voted for Benihime as well so w/e you said about me not defending her also applies to yourself as well. In fact all your accusations you had can be pointed at anyone of the remaining players since we all voted for Benihime as I remembered.

I'm not gonna vote for you now I'm giving you a chance to change your mind on who to vote. If you don't change your mind now I can 100% say that you are a mafia and I will vote for you. Yes this is a fkn threat to you so you better change your vote. So if you are on the town's side like me get smarter and look at the other two.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:45 pm

sKeam wrote:Sigh….I provided most of my defenses previously for my ‘deviant’ behavior previously,i would like to re-emphasise this,so please read before making any deductions Very Happy.

T.I.G, regards your suspicion previously .To me, there was a significant difference in my train of thought BEFORE/DURING the first set of questions , where I said I was acting prudently and the NEXT set where I wasn’t.This actual time difference was little , but to me it was large. I think there was some confusion in the way I structured my statement :S. I DID NOT intend to use my ambiguity as a way to catch suspicious ppl at the start of the 1st set of questions. HOWEVER by the NEXT set, like I said, I trusted your motives in the investigation. THATS when I thought, hey ,I could actually use my ambiguity from last round for a certain benefit, as a bait to catch mafia. But as you said and I said also, this didn’t work well on my part and was also a side point also.
No, i understand the point you are trying to make. And it is a plausible reason i suppose. But gut instinct just keeps nagging me here telling me you are lying to be honest. Sorry man.
sKeam wrote: Furthermore after my """investigation""" based on everything thats happened:
(triple quotations to emphasize it wasnt really... :S)

This is the following way of how i deduced this:
Since T.I.G is female, and me ,Stebung and Gc-x are males.
Magneto is not a female…
So its us three Gc-x ,Stebung and I can now believe gc-x is innocent
Excellent work. Someones paying attention to the little details Smile
sKeam wrote:I have to bring up his posting style when he lynched Benihime . To me it seemed too logical and forced (no offense please) and i thnk i know why :S
That was his posting style to when he was the Survivor last round, in which even though he was third party, was helping the town. Since we know there are no third party roles in this game now, its just town vs mafia now. Although he didnt start the game off by lynching you immediately, which he normally does as a townie Laughing

sKeam wrote:During TIGS investigation Stebung kinda 50/50 answered how he normally does and in a different way too. ok thats fine. Whilst Benihime didn't. Stebung was able to fane some innocence whilst he could. Something that I was incapable of doing at that point I guess in TIG's eyes....
While this is true, you are guilty of doing the same. While you have tried to explain your reasons behind it, something just doesnt quite feel right. silent
sKeam wrote:Anyway, I assume that the two thought they should answer TIGS questions separately or something , in a way that they wouldnt influence each other ,so they could distance themselves in the game. OR some similar train of thought ,i cant be sure on this obviously. :S However, i think this kinda backfired......perhaps they didnt know how to approach this and maybe used the wrong plan? since this investagation was a new strategy seen in this game and all..
This can just as easily apply to you as it does Stebung you realize? Wink
sKeam wrote:Later, IF you look at Benihime’s last post you could obviously tell she had given up LOL…. (Im even surprised you even bothered to answer last her post TIG tbh… she basically ignored every criticism that u made of her :S ).
And if you were her partner and knew that she was basically going to do so, would give you quite the good rub of "townie credibility" by voting to lynch her off early, wouldnt it? Wink

Also i was kind of hoping to get into a big argument with Benihime during the Day Phase to be honest, but i guess i pushed it a bit to far, shame seeing as she was so confident after her DN Mafia win Sad
sKeam wrote:Stebung probably made no attempt to defend her because it would be bloody obvious to do that. Anyway, As a result, I think that Stebung’s ‘logical’ post was a way to create a void between their two contrasting posting styles in the Q's (also in a way make up for Benihime’s last post and any lost ground between the two).
Benihime wont be happy when she hears you called her posting style illogical Razz

I can see what you mean hear, but then again the same notion would apply to you just as much as it would Stebung then. Neutral Dont see how it makes him more guilty then it does you.
sKeam wrote:Furthermore, you even suggested that Benihime’s posting was out of character for her and that she wasn’t her usual self… and look who turned out to be mafia??
I would like to just clarify again, this point was just a minor point to my whole suspicion of her.
sKeam wrote:Applying the same logic, perhaps Stebung also was posting out of character too (but later in his lynching post) for the same reasons as her? I wouldn’t put it past the mafia to intrinsically make the same mistake twice when the heat is on them… Suspect

Another point, he also posted in towards the end of the Voting bandwagon,using mafia theory,this is something mafia usually do and has happened in previous games :S I suggest that this was because Benihime and Stebung were struggling to decide what to do so they just sacrificed one person in the end…
Using Mafia theory can only be used in normal circumstances and not in cases were people find out another poster (i.e. Me) is using common Mafia tells and signs against them. Because of this, anyone who knows any kind of Mafia theory can adjust their game play and begin to play on the next psychological level. Basically if you think of it like a chess game, instead of just thinking 2 moves ahead like you normally would, if you know Mafia tells are being used against you, you can plan 3/4 moves ahead instead. Thus basically the way the votes took place doesnt really matter.
sKeam wrote:Also,i would like to remind TIG that it is very possible that the characters you are sure of ppl being could be still wrong. :S just look at Hods , he wasnt even a 3rd party THOUGH he posted like one, and i agree he did. hmmm.... :S.. But yeah i'd just like you to consider this Thanks.
I wouldnt be too sure of that Wink when i sent in my Night Action, i also gave LCP a list of who i thought each players character were Wink She can post it up after the game ends as proof if you dont believe me. 8)
sKeam wrote:Thanks for reading everyone.u guys can think what you want. I welcome any criticisms of my critique/theory and and accusations for me but i would LIKE for YOU to hear me out on this one.
It was great reading this to be honest, was kind of hoping for this kind of debate during the first day with Benihime and whoever else decided to throw their hat into it Razz

To me, this is what it comes down to at the moment. We lynch either you or Stebung this phase. Both of you came off pretty suspicious during the game so far. So i could go with either of you to be lynched this phase. Both of you were suspicious to me, and even if you explain most of it with your "plan" & "intentions" (Telling the town to be prudent/Being suspicious yourself to smoke out Mafia, which as i said previously, had two different end goals, so it doesnt seem a plausible enough case for you to take this route, because i think you are smarter than that.

Plus my gut tells me you are Magneto, and unless you can somehow provide some kind of evidence that you are in fact a townie, i dont see why we cant lynch you this day phase and take care of the other if needed during the night? Care to share anything with the rest of us Skeam? scratch
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:53 am

Stebung wrote: I'm not gonna vote for you now I'm giving you a chance to change your mind on who to vote. If you don't change your mind now I can 100% say that you are a mafia and I will vote for you.

Like i said at the end of that post, i welcome any criticisms of that post, i acknowledged that i obviously cant confirm everything i wrote. and since you’re the other 'suspect' here it would be fairer if your case was heard too amirite? Because I assumed there is always the case that you and gc-x will just attempt to rush vote me, since it is me we’re talking about here..

Perhaps i shouldn't of lynched you BUT posted everything thing there, i do tend to get trigger happy when there's less ppl as you may know from Supernatural :S Its easy to get callous and rush into things in voting when theres only 4 ppl left, i assume gc-x did the same thing with TIG? but realised he made a mistake. hmm maybe :S

Unlynch Stebung for now.

To TIG, yip I get it then ,thanks for listening to my defences, I know it is hard to sway someone’s gut instincts , so I’m not gonna try then :S . I would just like you to think of the possibility that your gut instincts could wrong this time :S.
unless you can somehow provide some kind of evidence that you are in fact a townie, i dont see why we cant lynch you this day phase and take care of the other if needed during the night? Care to share anything with the rest of us Skeam?

I don’t know what else evidence I could use to prove to everyone that I am a townsperson so meh here it goes...

I am Wolverine and I admit I did choose to kill someone the previous night and so did 2 other ppl :S.I killed someone whose name starts with Hods and ends with Sorrow (sorry man Sad ,no hard feelings pls …) HOWEVER, I pretty much got lucky Very Happy : LCP said that there was a 50% chance that this would fail on my behalf,if this happened I would needed only half the votes to lynch me this day.

I cant really prove this tbh but if someone did investigate me last round then they can say something I guess. If youre gonna bring up the fact that I could also be the mafia boss which shows up as innocent, then fine that’s reasonable to assume imo but this isn’t the case. If someone did investigate me :S maybe you were actually right? Hmm…

And since i'm gone till tonight again. ill just say this, I do have a side power:

-if I do get lynched this day phase, I have a “healing factor” which means that I wont be lynched in the day since I can “heal” myself :S for one time only though, but this isn’t perfect still as Ill require half the amount of votes the next day to get lynched… This means that if I had failed at killing someone when I got lynched the last day I would of died basically before this day began…

You can choose to believe me or not but thanks for listening.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:49 am

Interesting Skeam......so you are wolverine ay.......what about you GC-X? And TIG? I think it's time for us to reveal ourselves and see who's the liar here.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:50 pm

Gc-X = Professor Xavier
Stebung = Wolverine
Skeam = Magneto

I am a bit preoccupied at the moment, so I shall explain why later in the night. (It mostly comes down to your so called character description that you posted sKeam)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:46 pm

Screw It i have been caught out from the start! and my helmet can't handle this facade anymore! I can't operate like this!!!!! I SHALL NOT PASS!!!! THIS IS SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MYSTIQUE, I HAVE TRIED MY BEST BUT THE SHIT HOUSE TIG INVESTIGATION HAS FOILED OUR DREAMS OF TOTAL DOMINATION!!!of That Indian Guy I CAN NOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOU!!!!!!! WHY US?!?!?!? WHYYYY THIS ROUNNNNNNNNNNNNNND?!?!?!.

It is time to reveal for certainty that I AM MAGNETOTwisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH AND I KILLED LENALESCA!!!!

here's the pic that LCP used in my PM ,which im sure you all have one too. I would LIKE EVERYONE TO POST THEIR CHARACTER PIC FOR THE HELL! OF IT!!
Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins) - Page 2 243n94z

You peasants can handle me how you wish, but keep one thing in mind. I was not Wolverrine (obviously) , BUT my power is true to this character.I am still Unlynchable during the day.Since im the godfather basically.

as a result, I HAVE A CHALLENGE for you all!!!

I suggest TIG AND GC-X lynch Stebung since he was the other likely suspect anyway.BUT if Stebung can prove he has a power to keep , then kill someone else not worth keeping.

from there:

With Stebung gone it shall be us three in the RING OF DEATH at night!!!Since there is someone on the town who can kill as well!!! THE WHOLE TOWN AND MY HENCHWOMAN MYSTIQUE ARE ALL INVITED TO WATCH!! MAGNETO VS THE TOWN!!! iT WILL BE HAPPENING LIVE,NO DISQUALIFICATION ,NO HOLES BARRED IN THE TOWN CENTRE!

THE VICTOR SHALL BE DECIDED FORM THIS!!!!!

So,Are you up for the challenge ladies?Twisted Evil

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Lynch Stebung for sure now LOLZ

Thank You for listening and i hope you take on board my defenses and accusation and ideas. Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:52 pm

*facepalm* Ok lynch me then see what happens. The faster this gets into night phase the better. If you want a fight you got one.

Lynch SKEAM

Last edited by Stebung on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:01 pm

Lynch List

- Stebung (sKeam). Needs 2 more votes to be lynched.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:06 pm

Oh yeah i failed to mention that the last person who lynches me dies in my place and i wont be able to perform a night kill Sad , so no ring of death, don't wanan be cheap asses do we?? Sad.THIS can only happen once though and is my secondary power. So you may as well lynch Stebing.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Seriously people, sKeam is just fucking with you all now. All his powers sound more bull one after the next.

Trust me on this, he is panicked and in a corner. Ill explain the flaws in his argument later (give me a few hours when i can just focus on the thread)

Until then, Stebung & Gc-X vote Skeam off.

P.S. What happened to my vote against sKeam?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:21 pm

I already did vote him
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:31 pm

Stebung, post just post the pic you got in your PM just so it confirms for sure your role to everyone. Dont want anymore wild/random claims popping up.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:36 pm

Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins) - Page 2 Wrc6j9
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:57 pm

hawt . shag.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:26 pm

I dont know if people want me to still refute the points made by Skeam, since apparently ive already "broken the Mafia's brain enough for one game" Neutral

We just have to wait on Gc-X to vote Skeam off and we can finally end this game over with.

Sorry to Benihime & Skeam for holding the investigation this round of Mafia, it did what it was meant to do, which was screw with the Mafia's heads basically. It was a fun game though (at least i thought so).
P.S. Lolz at sKeams last comment lol!
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 pm

i vote to lynch Skeam

and for the hell of it:

Round 6 - X-men - Ring of Death (Town Wins) - Page 2 5k1ziq
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:27 am

Sorry did I edit out your lynch vote or something? XD

And, sKeam - "hawt shag" - are you secretly gay?

Lynch List
sKeam - (gc-X, Stebung, That Indian Guy). Lynched.

Err I'm in the middle of doing a tag and can't be bothered looking for the R.I.P list, so. Anyway sKeam is Magneto who is the Mafia. Since there are no other parties in game, this round of Mafia goes to the Town.

Remaining players were:

Wolverine - Vigilante
Professor X - Cop/Roleblocker/Lie Detector - can use one power to his choosing each night.
Jean Gray - Cop/Doctor/Send a short message to a player - can use one power to her choosing each night.

MVP goes to: That Indian Guy

If the reason isn't obvious, this should be.

Characters
- Benihime = Mystique
- Gc-X = Professor Xavier (60%) Cyclops (40%)
- Hods_Sorrow = Nightcrawler (5% chance of him being Colonel Stryker, depends on what the story shows)
- Lenalesca = Rogue
- Mint.Tea = Whichever Character Gc-X isn't
- Pyro+salt = Storm
- Skeam = Magneto (70%)/Wolverine (30%)
- Stebung = Wolverine (60%)/Magneto (40%)
- That Indian Guy = Jean Grey

Oh and Vin - your doctor was Insane Doctor. Heads you die, tails you live kinda thing, and unfortunately I flipped a heads.

Night Actions:

Cyclops (mint.tea): None
Jean Gray (That Indian Guy): Doctor on Pyro+salt
Magneto (sKeam): Roleblock Pyro+salt, Kill Lenalesca
Mystique (benihime): None
Nightcrawler (Hods): Track sKeam
Professor X (gc-X): Cop on sKeam
Rogue (Lenalesca): Absorb Stebung's power(s)
Storm/Ororo Monroe (Pyro+salt): Watch That Indian Guy, Steal from sKeam
Wolverine (Stebung): Killed Hods
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:22 am

No i'm not , that was Magneto speaking.....gc-x can put me through his lie detector if he wants LOL.. i would of used that action tbh lol

WTF who killed pyro?!?!?

EDIT: nvm, Vin did LOL......... i reckon LCP just used a coin with heads on two sides just for you s:D

sigh i was gonna have an insane doctor in The Simpsons Mafia,as one of those never before seen roles. But meh :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:31 am

Even with my investigation, i think Benihime or Skeam should have gotten MVP for how well they did in the game, especially if its true about all their planning that they did during this game. They came really close to winning (or at least getting a draw) under really strange and difficult circumstances.
sKeam wrote:EDIT: nvm, Vin did LOL......... i reckon LCP just used a coin with heads on two sides just for you s:D
I bet she did as well, anything to try and screw me over during this game right LCP Laughing
sKeam wrote:sigh i was gonna have an insane doctor in The Simpsons Mafia,as one of those never before seen roles. But meh :S
Hi Doctor Nick! lol!
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:44 am

Holy shit I looked stupid on the night action list lmfao.....everyone else did something right hahaha but I killed hods
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:49 am

Haha, I'm not Harvey Two-Face. I used a ten cent coin. You had the same chance of getting a tails than you did getting a heads.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:50 pm

oh gawd delete this thread please.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2