WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

+10
sKeam
Reznor
Nox Noctis
kagerouhi
gc-X
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Stebung
Lucyfer
hods_sorrow
pyro+salt
14 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by kagerouhi Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:20 pm

@sKeam: i was seriously wtfing when i read your first post i mean so contraditory with your first post and you forgot to unlynch me =3

as to whether or not i'll go with your vote ... i don't know ... yet ... maybe later tonight ... hope i wont be too late ... seriously

I would do it now but no time to mull over the latest developmets

timetable is full from 9am - 6pm ... im definately going to have a burn out ... and i got to finish my lab reports soon or ill def regret it later ... ill be on by 6.30pm in the library but dont count on it ...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by sKeam Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:00 am

sorry ill edit it now :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:22 am

sKeam wrote:
gc-X wrote:id like to vote to lynch kagerouhi
I also find her very suspecious, moreso than i find mint.tea to be, this was the reason I unlynched mint.tea in the first place, to be honest i think i voted her in the first place as revenge for voting me, but i realise that that was a foolish move to make

AND...

Reznor wrote:i think you are all making a mistake in trying to lynch kagerouhi. i can almost gurantee to you guys that stebung and gc-x are the bad guys in this game. I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT GC-X AND STEBUNG ARE THE ONES WE SHOULD BE VOTING OFF TODAY

i think kagerouhi and skeam should vote for gc-x today and lynch them off today.

but since now with the way skeam has changed his vote around to kagerouhi instead of gc-x who he thinks is guilty as well had more votes to his name at the time makes me think that skeam is the survivor in the game. it seems he has abandon the town to join forces with the bad guys. if this is the case, and it looks like the good guys are heading towards their doom, i would like to ask the bad guys to do me a favour. if skeam isnt on your bad guy side and is a third party like the survivor, please kill him this night for betraying us.

i lynch hods sorrow

Overall, OMFG i cant believe this worked... I feel like i'm L from Deathnote from wat just happened. Very Happy

Gc-x fell right into my trap.Though ive raised suspicion now by Reznor , but no matter i can assure you im an innocent.

I took a gamble but time to reveal all,

unlynch Kagerouhi
I am not gonna lynch Kagerouhi this day.I was testing to see whether a possible mafia member would create a bandwagon IF i did go for Stebungs vote (Kagerouhi). As this has happened in the past 2 days where i went for Lenalesca and iHazard (which i am still surpried about,esp when Stebung was dead set on Kagerouhi) .With the sheer number of ppl left in this game , i thought i would take the risk and go with someone who is looking less likely to be mafia and went with Stevens vote.Gc-x as a result followed me Suspect

I suspected gc-x this day as he had displayed three common tell tale signs of mafia.
-When he counter voted mint.tea,(when she voted for him as his 2nd on him.)
-when he chose to unlynch her as he probably thought he made a rash move
-When he ignored the question i asked him about Hods results, questioning etc...

Thus, voting for Kagerouhi when i had an idiotic reason pretty much makes me 95% certain he is a mafia member.

It would of been possible to actually have Kagerouhi get lynched if Hods or Mint.Tea or Reznor voted for Kagerouhi too. but i hoped they wouldn't be that stupid...and im actually glad that this has happened before they even got a chance to do so tbh.. If you guys asked why would i do such a thing?? consider the time i did this ,none of you townies were on msn anyway, and gc-x replied pretty quick to my surprise.I didnt have to do this, but i felt i needed more evidence tbh.

and with this.who is the person who is Trying to protect gc-x ??? Stebung...

I have overlooked this for so long , but if you look back , Stebung blames Kagerouhi for wanting to reach the night phase quickly, when it is HIM that threw a fit for day 3 being long , AND stating he was relived that 13 pages of BS were over on day1.And i dont wanna make false claims, but the ppl that got killed seem like people that the two would target from knowing them.

Thus i have concluded that beneath our fkn very eyes . Gc-x and Stebung are the mafia.And Stebung is the mafia boss(Voldermort?) since Hods said he came out as innocent.

I'd like to point out that when i was godfather/mafia boss if i got killed the game would end immediately... I wonder if this is the same case for Stebung??? is it worth the shot??OR maybe its the case the gc-x wil die in Stebungs place , since i remember someone said a character is a really devoted follower to Voldermort and will do anything for them :S

with that i will lynch gc-x for now.but i will be free to change my vote lol...

I wish that were the case Reznor, since you are really good at this game Very Happy But i'd like to think i was one step ahead from you on this one lol... :S

Thank you.

(Its late , i hope this made sense to you :S)

Smile I hope you know what you're doing
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:50 am

Reznor wrote:i think you are all making a mistake in trying to lynch kagerouhi. i can almost gurantee to you guys that stebung and gc-x are the bad guys in this game. I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT GC-X AND STEBUNG ARE THE ONES WE SHOULD BE VOTING OFF TODAY

i think kagerouhi and skeam should vote for gc-x today and lynch them off today.

but since now with the way skeam has changed his vote around to kagerouhi instead of gc-x who he thinks is guilty as well had more votes to his name at the time makes me think that skeam is the survivor in the game. it seems he has abandon the town to join forces with the bad guys. if this is the case, and it looks like the good guys are heading towards their doom, i would like to ask the bad guys to do me a favour. if skeam isnt on your bad guy side and is a third party like the survivor, please kill him this night for betraying us.

i lynch hods sorrow

What the hell

I unlynch gc-X and Lynch Reznor

I'm doing this for a couple of reasons:

1. After checking the rules of my character I know that I cant identify the godfather as guilty which I thought was the case but I wasn't sure what the actual investigation would show.

2. I've been suspicous of her from day one but thought she was just a henchman

3. She's Lynching the damn cop(me) without even giving a reason.

These three points lead me to believe shes the godfather as well as the fact that the reamaining 3 people have been acting too stupid and vengefull most of the time to be the godfather
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:25 am

WTF?!?!??!?!?!??!? Hods Are you serious?!?!?!

This is not the time for revenge voting man... im sure you're smarter than this Hods.You're the one that seems to be acting stupid and vengeful now imo. Please prove me wrong. Suspect

I reckon Reznor is probably one of LEAST suspicious ppl you have suspected in my opinion.She has been logical and precise with her arguments and i will dare to say it, has played better than most of the ppl in this game imo..

Its also contradictory that you said that you found Reznor suspicious from the start , when she was pretty low in your suspicious list Suspect
https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com/mafia-f16/round-7-harry-potter-mafia-t416-105.htm

My gut insticnts tell me she is not the godfather.IMO its more suspicious that Stebung turned up innocent tbh, i have to agree with Lenalesca previously that it just dosent fit that Stebung came up as innocent.Am i the only person who thinks he's just trying to frame Kagerouhi in the last few pages??. I am still surprised you didnt investigate gc-x instead last night....

i am almost certain its either gc-x or Stebung. I dont think this game is as complicated as it may have sounded and the mafia are right in front of our very eyes.Even if there is 3 mafia, im sure its best to play it safe and lynch the person who most of us had suspicions about. ..

These ppl would be Lenalesca (day 1), ,Reznor, Hods ,mint.tea? and me...

So please re think what you're doing :S

PLEASE take a breath , calm down and look at the facts again. . i dont think this game is as complicated as it seems

Overall, Reznor unlynch Hods you're confusing him ....sigh.............. Rolling Eyes
Hods, think about what youre doing and change your vote.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:47 am

I also said i didnt know where to put her at that point because she was new I thought from the begining trhat either she or ihazard would turn out to be mafia and as i said before i dont care about revenge its stupid i gave my reasons and they were honest
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:52 am

Reznor wrote: I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT GC-X AND STEBUNG ARE THE ONES WE SHOULD BE VOTING OFF TODAY
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:23 pm

Reznor wrote: I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT GC-X AND STEBUNG ARE THE ONES WE SHOULD BE VOTING OFF TODAY
Edwin this is the person you trust? *facepalm* Do I need to make my writings large and red to convince people too? Cos if it does I will do it too.

@reznor: I am already cleared and so are you and now you are lynching a cop while telling people I should be lynched!?!? on top of that without a reason?!

Let me tell you what I think.....

@Skeam: Fuck you for trusting this person instead of me. What are you thinking..... for a minute I thot you are thinking clearly when you agreed with me with kagerouchi but apparently you are not. You are just as confused as before. I guess it's useless for me to try to convince you so I'm not gonna try. But please just read my reasons for voting kagerouchi cos it makes more sense than the red letters you see above.

And

@Reznor: Fuck you for letting Edwin trust you......you and your theories sucks. Did you ever notice or think why GC didn't protect me back when i was in the shit? It's not as easy as you think it is for me and him. I can't say why as of now but yeah go make up more stories.

Idk what you two are planning.....but....get off my case seriously. I still won't change my vote for today.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Stebung wrote:
Edwin this is the person you trust? *facepalm* Do I need to make my writings large and red to convince people too? Cos if it does I will do it too.

@reznor: I am already cleared and so are you and now you are lynching a cop while telling people I should be lynched!?!? on top of that without a reason?!

Let me tell you what I think.....

@Skeam: Fuck you for trusting this person instead of me. What are you thinking..... for a minute I thot you are thinking clearly when you agreed with me with kagerouchi but apparently you are not. You are just as confused as before. I guess it's useless for me to try to convince you so I'm not gonna try. But please just read my reasons for voting kagerouchi cos it makes more sense than the red letters you see above.

And

@Reznor: Fuck you for letting Edwin trust you......you and your theories sucks. Did you ever notice or think why GC didn't protect me back when i was in the shit? It's not as easy as you think it is for me and him. I can't say why as of now but yeah go make up more stories.

Idk what you two are planning.....but....get off my case seriously. I still won't change my vote for today.

ROFL... shes made more logical sense than you tbh.

I agree it doesn't make sense.... i dunno why she just dosent go with gc-x right away.But she can do what she wants,she will come to her senses like everyone else.I am voting for gc-x for what i think he has done that has been suspicious,so me and her are not planning anything :S

can everyone just change their vote to gc-x to bring this game close to an end once and for all????

thank you
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 pm

...LOL at many things - mainly at Stebung.

And Reznor, why are you lynching Hods? Contradicting...
There's probably something else to it, but isn't this making it more confusing than its suppose to be...

I agree with sKeam. Reznor and Hods should rethink their votes.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:09 pm

ah fine ill bandwagon

unlynch mint.tea lynch gc-x

lets see what happens and see if skeam's gut is right for once apparently =3
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:13 pm

I feel like I'm on an island.

I can't explain to anyone why I'm doing what I'm doing cos I can't say and they won't listen.

Reznor the most trusted person is now going all weird and voting for the detective for no reason and saying everyone should vote for me and gc with no reason either.

Skeam is fucking trusting Reznor who was just purely saying theories without reasons or backups.

GC is just like w/e and not even gonna bother to defend himself like always.

Hods is mad cos he got voted for no reason.

Mint.tea won't say the reason to not vote kagerouhi but just has a feeling.

and Kagerouchi is sitting back and watching all of this happen.

Ok seriously is it just me or does this situation look just fucked up!??!?!!?

Is it hard to see what's going on?!?! Let me make this easier for you guys.

Investigated

I can't explain to anyone why I'm doing what I'm doing cos I can't say and they won't listen. Cos apparently I'm the fkn godfather and people think I'm "protecting" GC with my freewill?!?! and any other investigated people except hods could fall under the same category as a possible godfather.

Mint.tea won't say the reason to not vote kagerouhi but just has a feeling she's innocent.

Reznor the most trusted person is now going all weird and voting for the detective for no reason and saying everyone should vote for me and gc with no reason either.

Hods is mad cos he got voted for no reason. And he probably is the cop. And he got voted......

Uninvestigated

Skeam is fucking trusting Reznor who was just purely saying theories without reasons or backups. And he's setting up TRAPS to catch the mafia. But he can't see what is going on.

GC is just like w/e and not even gonna bother to defend himself like always.

and Kagerouchi is sitting back and watching all of this happen.

Ok did i make the situation more clear now.......Is it just that hard to see who is the most suspicious so far!??!?! I stay with my vote.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:17 pm

kagerouhi wrote:ah fine ill bandwagon

OMG EDWIN LOOK YOUR TRAP IS WORKING!!!!!!!!! KAGEROUHI IS BANDWAGONING SHE'S THE FKN MAFIA OMG OMG OMG
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:20 pm

the reason i quoted that part and put it in large red letters is so that people pay more attention to the main point of my post, rather than the vote i placed. especially hods who seems to have taken a large dose of stupidity. i proved to you guys that i was the priest with my inability to cast the final vote, i came up clean according to your inspection, what more do you need? your willing to find me more suspicious, over stebung, who also came up clean, but has provided no reason as to who his character may be and even went on to protect gc-x, a possible bad guy for no reason at all.

i mean, lets just take a look at hods reasoning:
Hods_sorrow wrote:1. After checking the rules of my character I know that I cant identify the godfather as guilty which I thought was the case but I wasn't sure what the actual investigation would show.
something i and other said on previous days, but you were not willing to consider back then until i voted for you. if you are now willing to concede that your investigation may not be totally infallible, could this not apply to your result of stebung as well? Rolling Eyes
Hods_sorrow wrote:2. I've been suspicous of her from day one but thought she was just a henchman
i call bull, seeing as the people you decided to vote for on day one were: dragonslayer (ginny) mint tea (came up clean) lenalesca (harry potter). real good suspicions there.
Hods_sorrow wrote:3. She's Lynching the damn cop(me) without even giving a reason.
please get your head checked and look beyond the vote. look at the rest of my post. think things through for a minute here, if i was the godfather or a bad guy, why would i try to lynch the cop?

i gave reasons as to why i think we should be going after stebung and gc-x today. stebung has yet to even give any reason as to why he has been protecting gc-x all throughout this game.

Stebung wrote:@Reznor: Fuck you for letting Edwin trust you......you and your theories sucks. Did you ever notice or think why GC didn't protect me back when i was in the shit? It's not as easy as you think it is for me and him. I can't say why as of now but yeah go make up more stories.
oh yes, it be so much better if he trusted you right Rolling Eyes lets believe the one who cant say who he is, or why he is protecting another player for absolutely no good reason.

Lets take a list of the players left in the game:
Hods_Sorrow
Mint.Tea
Stebung,
sKeam,
Gc-X
Kagerouhi
Reznor

And now lets look at the characters who are left in the game (revealed in the story etc):
ron
dumbledore
draco
luna

voldermort
bellatrix (not revealed, but most likely voldermorts partner)

and we have one other remaning character we dont know of yet.

now i ask you all, especially sorrow, which of these characters looks like they will know the identity of another player in the game right from the start, but couldnt say (like a mason pairing like fred & george would be) but cant possibly be in this game, now can they. so hods sorrow, you explain to me and the rest of us, how stebung can know another character in this game? without him being a bad guy and partners with another? i mean do you even read the stories or pay attention AT ALL?

Stebung wrote:Reznor the most trusted person is now going all weird and voting for the detective for no reason and saying everyone should vote for me and gc with no reason either.
dont go lying now, i gave my reasons yesterday and today as to why we should go after you. you as of yet have still failed to give a reason why we should believe you as far as yourself and your protection of gc-x

i guarantee you this, if anyone other than stebung or gc-x get lynched today, the good guys will lose.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:33 pm

@Reznor: Nice analogy there but I can tell you I am not the god father so half of your theory fails and this is the only thing i can tell you so far. I can't tell you why I'm protecting GC. Not yet anyways. Let me ask you 1 more thing Reznor. What do you think of Kagerouhi and my suspicion on her? Does it make any sense to you since everyone else is ignoring my posts. Does it make sense to you?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:36 pm

Day 4

-Gc-X 3 votes (Mint.Tea, sKeam,Kagerouhi) Needs 1 more votes to be lynched

-Kagerouhi 2 votes (Stebung, Gc-X) Needs 2 more vote to be lynched

-Hods_Sorrow 1 votes (Reznor) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched

-Reznor 1 vote (Hods_sorrow) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:39 pm

Stebung wrote:
Skeam is fucking trusting Reznor who was just purely saying theories without reasons or backups.

Look at her post above. I have to agree about what she said about the characters and the possibilities.That is all the reasoning i need to belive her now.Her theory is not fail and is bloody logical imo.

Can Hods OR Reznor PLEASE change their vote to gc-x!!!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Stebung wrote:@Reznor: Nice analogy there but I can tell you I am not the god father so half of your theory fails and this is the only thing i can tell you so far. I can't tell you why I'm protecting GC. Not yet anyways. Let me ask you 1 more thing Reznor. What do you think of Kagerouhi and my suspicion on her? Does it make any sense to you since everyone else is ignoring my posts. Does it make sense to you?
well then gc-x is the godfather and you are his minion with some kind of special power at your disposal then, is that better for you?

if you cant tell us your reasons for protecting gc-x, then at least tell us the reason why you cant tell us? (although that being said, based on the characters left, you story makes no sense at the moment)

as for kagerouhi, i think she makes for an interesting scapegoat for you guys, with her weird need to continuously make her self look worse/guilty. but if people were as suspicious of her as they say they are, why didnt hods investigate her on any of the 4 previous night to confirm the suspicions of her?

Last edited by Reznor on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:47 pm

am i really making myself look guilty here ==|| perhaps i am considering how paranoid stebung is being atm ... and fyi stebung if skeam has already revealed his trap ... its no longer a trap its a fact ...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Crap i just realised that Reznor cant make the last vote or something since she's the priest :S arrgggghhh ffs,... i am willing to unlynch gc-x so u can vote first!! if not...

Hods can you PLEASE change their vote to gc-x!!!

You said you felt he was guilty anyway previously. I dont see why you arent following up on this :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:52 pm

Reznor wrote:
Stebung wrote:@Reznor: Nice analogy there but I can tell you I am not the god father so half of your theory fails and this is the only thing i can tell you so far. I can't tell you why I'm protecting GC. Not yet anyways. Let me ask you 1 more thing Reznor. What do you think of Kagerouhi and my suspicion on her? Does it make any sense to you since everyone else is ignoring my posts. Does it make sense to you?
well then gc-x is the godfather and you are his minion with some kind of special power at your disposal then, is that better for you?

as for kagerouhi, i think she makes for an interesting scapegoat for you guys, with her weird need to continuously make her self look worse/guilty. but if people were as suspicious of her as they say they are, why didnt hods investigate her on any of the 4 previous night to confirm the suspicions of her?
[/quote]

mhmm So GC is the god father! So that's why I came out clean under investigation it makes sense! And I have powers?! like what? To make you vote hods for no reason!? Like that's exactly what I wanted right?

Ahh kagerouhi is the scapegoat of course of course so she survived until now of course....and her failing to defend herself is a part of this plan?! And hods didn't investigate her so that's why you are voting hods today is that it?!

I think you need to rethink who is on the town's side and who is not.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:54 pm

kagerouhi wrote:am i really making myself look guilty here ==|| perhaps i am considering how paranoid stebung is being atm ... and fyi stebung if skeam has already revealed his trap ... its no longer a trap its a fact ...

=D yeah cos my post was serious
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:04 pm

unlynch gc-x

I hope you change your vote Reznor :S
Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:17 pm

*facepalm*
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Day 4

-Gc-X 2 votes (Mint.Tea,Kagerouhi) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched

-Kagerouhi 2 votes (Stebung, Gc-X) Needs 2 more vote to be lynched

-Reznor 1 vote (Hods_sorrow) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched

Yet to vote:
-sKeam
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:48 pm

kagerouhi wrote:ah fine ill bandwagon

omfg, this is great, this is the reason skeam found me suspecious FOR TRUSTING HIM

i love how this game works.....fuckers

[edit] had to edit twice coz im noob

Last edited by gc-X on Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : called kagerouhi a bitch and thought that it was really mean so i changed it)
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:30 am

sKeam wrote:Crap i just realised that Reznor cant make the last vote or something since she's the priest :S arrgggghhh ffs,... i am willing to unlynch gc-x so u can vote first!! if not...

Hods can you PLEASE change their vote to gc-x!!!

You said you felt he was guilty anyway previously. I dont see why you arent following up on this :S

FUCK YOU
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:07 am

ffs this game is getting boring.can someone just lynch someone?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? i dont care who it is anymore.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:02 am

ur the only one that hasnt voted ffs
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:28 am

Guys, repeat after me : "It is only a game...it is only a game"

Patiently wait yes?

1. Hods changes his vote, and then sKeam will vote.
or
2. Reznor changes vote, and then sKeam will vote.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:40 am

I see two options for mafia from the current votes:

1. Mint.Tea, Kagerouhi, Reznor or sKeam

2. Stebung, gc-X, Reznor

The first one doesnt seem very likely but second one seems wierd since Reznor is shouting at me to change my vote to gc-X. Perhaps it's just Stebung, gc-X and Reznor is just being anoying or maybe a third choice of Reznor and sKeam.

Of course mint.tea could be the godfather and fooling us all she is the smartest player here but I think Ill take my chances.

Unlynch Reznor

Lynch gc-X
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:01 am

lynch gc-x

thank you
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:04 am

you all look suspicious now tbh....

i dunno what Kagerouhi,Reznor and Hods are thinking now....

anyway we shall see now....
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:07 am

Yay so I'm the godfather and GC is my minion and the town wins! Woot! Lets get excited.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:37 am

Oh so now were all suspects in mr innocent skeams eyes huh?
Fuck that, unlynch kagerouhi and lynch stebung, not that itl matter since im mord than likely already dead, but hu cares nemore right?

Last edited by gc-X on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fuck me)
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:56 pm

Day 4

-Gc-X 4 votes (Mint.Tea,Kagerouhi, Hods_sorrow, sKeam) LYNCHED

-Kagerouhi 1 votes (Stebung) Needs 3 more vote to be lynched

-Stebung 1 votes (gc-X) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched

The key to defeating the Dark Lord was through his Horcrux. That was what Harry Potter had set out to do but failed to complete.

But it wasn't all lost. The Order of the Phoenix had finally captured the last piece and prepared themselves for the final confrontation when they destroy it.

As soon as they killed Nagini, several things happened at once. The Death Eaters apparated into the area with wands drawn high.

The battle was fast and brutal. The Death Eaters came prepared but was defenceless against the Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder that rained upon them. They took out each other in the confusion and the Order members captured the few that were left behind but some escaped.

Voldermort sneered and raised his wand at the chaos but found himself unable to move more then an inch.

Dumbledore: Ah, did you know that before Severus died, he was working on a potion for muscle spasms caused by the Cruciatus curse, but when its released in the vapour form, it paralyses the nervous system?

Voldermort: *outraged**twitch*

Dumbledore: yes, I have to say that it was still in the trial stage but it works fairly well don't you think?

gc-X (Lord Voldermort - Godfather)

Active List
-sKeam
-Hods_sorrow
-Stebung
-Reznor
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi

It is now Night 4, no one may post again until Day 5. Please send in your NIGHT ACTIONS to me now if you have one.
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:47 pm

LUCKY ESCAPE FROM FATE

Ron Weasley, brother of the late Ginny Weasely and best friends of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger was the centre of the saga that occurred yesterday which The Ministry claims as a win for the fight against evil.

Mr.Weasley, who is now released from the hospital with minor injuries, has given an exclusive interview to The Daily Prophet about his ordeal.

“With Harry and Hermione gone, the place just wasn’t the same anymore. You look at everyone you know and maybe grew up with and you wonder you know”

“I was following one of the third year Hufflepuffs back to their dorm from the hall because he looked like he was about to cry if someone even looked at him a bit too long, but anyways so I was following him when I was knocked out”

“After that, things were a bit fuzzy and the next clear memory I had was Professor Dumbledore kneeling next to me”

The Headmaster of Hogwarts has told the Aurors investigating the incident that the Death Eater had broken into the school via a secret passage leading into Hogsmead. It was re-secured after last time a break in occurred.

The culprit unfortunately fled the scene when the Aurors arrived but The Ministry is confident it was a matter of time until all the remaining Death Eaters are rounded up. With the fall of the Dark Lord, Death Eater activities have decreased as Aurors work around the clock with sightings coming in from the public. (For a detailed interview, see page 3. For a list of suspect Death Eaters, see page 14)

Reporting to you live – Pyro+salt (Rita Skeeter)

R.I.P
- TIG (Hermione Granger -Co-mod) – Found dead near Knockturn Alley, assume murder victim of Death Eaters

-xX LCP Dragon Slayer Xx (Ginny Weasley – Beloved Princess : when killed during Night phase, the town will skip a day and head into next night phase) – Found dead at Hogwarts

- Lucy(fer) (Neville Longbottom -Townie: no powers, aided the town to find You-Know-Who) – DOA at St.Mungos, died from injuries from animal attack

- Nox Noctis (Severus Snape – Jack of all trades: has several one shot abilities to aid the town in findingYou-Know-Who) – died from The Killing Curse, suspected from You-Know-Who

- iHazard (Fenrir Greyback - Serial Killer: goal is the be the sole survivor and kill off everyone else) -lynched by the town

- Lenalesca (Harry Potter - Unlynchable/Tracker: cannot be lynched by the town is able to track a target during the night) - lynched by the Death Eaters

-gc-X (Lord Voldermort - Godfather:blah blah blah, you know what a godfather is lol) -lynched by the town

Active List

-sKeam
-Hods_sorrow
-Stebung
-Reznor
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi

It is now Day 5, you may resume posting
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:56 pm

So.. the mafia tried to kill Hods ,but failed??!?? lmao.

ok , so i was NOT expecting gc-x to be the godfather,since Stebung came up as innocent Suspect however, i am still suspicious of him since he has been protecting him for this whole game. hmmmm.

@STEBUNG!!! why should we NOT lynch you today?? Why are you protecting the godfather???

You have been basically a bodyguard for gc-x , you even said at one time you had reason for him to be innocent,when now he clearly isn't. You attack other people for making logical arguments such as Reznor, who you can tell from their posts have confidence in what they're saying. You on the other hand aggressively attack people and don't do it in a coherent fashion.

You have alot of explaining to do my friend.

P.S Hods, you you mind sharing with us who you investigated last night? u dont have to if you wish.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:10 pm

my vote yesterday against hods sorrow was not of my own choice. i had been night contolled by the mafia to vote against him. if i didnt or told people i was being controlled i would be modkilled. although hods sorrow revenge voting me was idiotic.

Lynch Stebung
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:14 pm

I Kagerouhi and she came up inocent that just leaves sKeam that I havent investigated.

So I'm confused since he voted to lynch gc-X. The only thing i can think of is that the game only started with gc-X as mafia and someone else was turned after i investigated them which would mean py power is completely useless. I'll have to check with Pyro.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 7 Empty Day 5 Lynch Count Update

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Day 5 Lynch Count Update

Stebung 1 Vote (Reznor) Needs 3 more to be Lynched

Yet to Vote
-sKeam
-Hods_sorrow
-Stebung
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:49 pm

@Skeam: Ok with 1 detective 3 townies me and you left. Give me a reason that I should answer your questions. Cos I can see this will take a lot of explaining and most of the townies will probably be skeptical of my explanations cos pretty much all of them suspected me. So should I be bothered to post a wall of text to prove me that I'm innocent or do you Skeam,....wanna just lynch me now and we all go into night phase again.

For everyone else. Simply put, my character is Peeves and I'm a 3rd party character I'm neither on the town side or the mafia side, I have the power to change people's votes the next day and I have the power to deflect a person's power onto someone else. And I admit I did that to Reznor the day before. For everyone who's familiar with Harry Potter books one of the 3 unforgivable curses was the The Imperius Curse. I was the victim of this curse since night one until GC-x died. And yes I was part of the mafia until yesterday when GC-X died. The conditions that the curse put on me was "I must never lynch GC-X, I must never use my powers on GC-X, you may communicate with GC-X at night phases but not anyone else of the mafia, you remain a part of the mafia until GC-X dies". So pretty much I was basically playing as a mafia. And I hope that explains a lot why I was acting like a mafia....cos i frickin was one.....so no hard feelings on anyone who died the nights b4 and the people I offended or acted aggressively upon cos I was just playing as a mafia......I was protecting GC cos I just thot mafia was a funner side to be on so keeping him alive meaning I stay part of the mafia, hope that was simple enough.

I can understand if you guys wanna lynch me cos I'm a 3rd party character and it would not matter to the town's side if I die my objective is to stay alive till only one side is left. But before you guys lynch me I'm gonna warn you against kagerouhi and skeam. Even if Hods has the investigation power it is possible to overcome it with deflective powers similar to mine. I've had fun as part of the mafia if you guys wanna lynch me and go to night phase that's ok. GG all.

@Reznor......so basically your theory was right.

@Skeam.....umm why should the town NOT lynch YOU today?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:37 pm

hmmm i was asking that just to milk out the fact that you were the mafia tbh,... but now i dunno whether to believe you or not....omg can this not be complicated for once arghhhh:S

-If you were part of the mafia, cant u just tell us who the other member of the mafia was??? Did he really succeed in keeping this away from you???? anytime he mention he or she accidentally???? :S
EDIT: damn all suspects are female :S

-Whose power did you deflect that caused Reznor to vote for Hods apparantly :S ??
-You say you were turned into mafia in night 1.BUT to me you were still acting like your 'mafia aggressive' self the day before... Suspect

Anyway arghhhh.I thought this would be an easy win for us from now on .i guess not with this deflection business :S

@Stebung .Simply put, i am not part of the mafia, and never have been Very Happy .I reckon i am one of the ppl who have helped us as a collective in this game.I will share more if i need to,but im not gonna go and point out all all the things ive done in order to defend myself cuz i dont need to.

So it looks like you or Kageourhi again...sigh Rolling Eyes
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:03 pm

for the record and i keep on saying it i am a townie nothing more nothing less

i find it strange skeam why are you so convinced that mint.tea and reznor and innocent and are only suspecting me or stebung

although i admit i am in no position to ask questions because yes you have been helpful but i just dont get it and i vaguely recall before the game started that you would be trying a new strategy in this game although that is most probably unrelated ...

although you did help in the eventual downfall of the godfather why is it that you havent raised any suspicions about mint.tea before in the game? she posts just as little as i do although i admit most of my later posts have been fuller but still most probably full of bs

so what im wondering now is what is your basis for believing that mint.tea and reznor are innocent and why am i eventhough i have been investigated are you still convinced that i am a mafia member?
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:20 pm

kagerouhi wrote:i find it strange skeam why are you so convinced that mint.tea and reznor and innocent and are only suspecting me or stebung

so what im wondering now is what is your basis for believing that mint.tea and reznor are innocent and why am i eventhough i have been investigated are you still convinced that i am a mafia member?
Maybe because i have proven myself to be working with the good guys and my innocence multiple times in this game already.

- I proved i was the priest by not being ableto make the final vote against you during the last day. (Priest is a good guy role) something which i said i could prove from day one if you will go back and see, not something like stebungs claim of being peeves, which seems like an act of desperation to me.
- I was the one who ended up getting the all rolling to get gc-x lynched(who was the godfather) why would i do that if i was part of his team?
- I am also the one we said we should go after steven, the one who was protecting gc-x even before the first night phase started (so his story about being controlled doesnt add up to me, seeing as i dont think you can use an abilitiy before the game starts right?)
- I have been investigated and found innocent by the cop (hods sorrow)
- I havent been hiding who i am, and purposely been trying to make the game harder than it should be like you have. i mean honestly, what point is there to you saying your a good guy if your not willing to prove it. maybe thats why people are still suspicious of you Rolling Eyes

And just so you arent further confused kagerouhi, i am Luna Lovegood. Look it up, ive been mentioned in the story. Why you proceed to be so secretive about your character at this stage, especially since i only think there is one mafia left, is beyond me (add to that you said you were a useless good guy, so its not like the good guys are going to expereince a major loss from finding out who you are)
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:21 pm

point made Reznor ... i am the annoying asian chick Cho Chang

and sorry reznor ... forgot about the priest part >>
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:24 pm

Hi.

Actually i have never been 100% convinced that mint.tea or Reznor are townies.Nor have i been 100% convinced that you or Stebung are mafia.Lets not forget that im the one that changed my vote to iHazard a few days ago when my gut still wasnt sure about you.

I was probably about 96% with Stebung last round because it made logical sense that Stebung was mafia due to gc-x's actions and the way Stebung backed him up.But now that he was revealed this 3rd party stuff.. i really dunno who or wat to believe now.Mad

It is instincts and how youve been posting (mostly previous day) that tells me you are more guilty than Reznor and Mint.Tea.I admit there is a possibility that mint.tea could be mafia,but the more you posted last day made you look more suspicious tbh.

I can not interrogate alot of people at the same time.I have learnt this from previous games, or people will start to distrust you.This is probably why i have not gotten to questioning mint.tea.

EDIT: im gonna read Pyro's stories again to look for references to yours and Stebungs character... i will make another post soon.The end should be near imo hopefully .... :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Im just going to call bullshit

Lynch Stebung
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 7 Empty Day 5 Lynch Count Update

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:30 pm

Day 5 Lynch Count Update

Stebung 2 Vote (Reznor, Hods Sorrow) Needs 2 more to be Lynched

Yet to Vote
-sKeam
-Stebung
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:55 pm

sKeam wrote:-Whose power did you deflect that caused Reznor to vote for Hods apparantly :S ??

It was my own power..... I can control a person to vote for someone else and they are not allowed to say why they voted that person, I guess it's one of those Peeves' practical joke skills. So I controlled Reznor to vote for hods. I gain nothing from it except lols when hods voted back Reznor which was worth it imo.

The Deflection power works as when a person targets a power towards you but that power will be targeted on someone else instead, useful to divert night kills and create confusion.

You say you were turned into mafia in night 1.BUT to me you were still acting like your 'mafia aggressive' self the day before... Suspect
I guess this is the part I find most of the townies would find suspicious. But really I did think he was innocent by instinct. I guess he picked up on that protection and made it to his advantage by making me a mafia. And no I could only communicate to him so I have no idea who rest of the mafia is. Sorry couldn't be more helpful, but I think that way is more fun.

@Stebung .Simply put, i am not part of the mafia, and never have been Very Happy .I reckon i am one of the ppl who have helped us as a collective in this game.I will share more if i need to,but im not gonna go and point out all all the things ive done in order to defend myself cuz i dont need to.

Fair enough. But you are the only uninvestigated person you might have to give out more =S I've told everything I need to to everyone it's up to you guys to believe it or not. Basically lynching me is a waste of a day phase turn.....keep that in mind.

@Hods, you don't ever read anyone's post and you make rash decisions, please read the posts and think about the ideas people are trying to come across.......just like yesterday when you revenge voted Reznor......I did not think you would do that but wow....good one
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next