WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

+10
sKeam
Reznor
Nox Noctis
kagerouhi
gc-X
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Stebung
Lucyfer
hods_sorrow
pyro+salt
14 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 6 Empty Day 3 Lynch Count Update

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Day 3 Lynch Count

Lynch List:
- Kagerouhi - 2 vote (Stebung, Hods_Sorrow) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched
- iHazard - 3 votes (sKeam, Lenalesca, Kagerouhi) Needs 2 more to be lynched
- Stebung - 1 vote (iHazard) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched

Still to vote:
- Gc-X
- Mint.tea
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:55 pm

unlynch kagerohi

Lynch iHazard
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins)

Post by Stebung Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:02 pm

@ihazard : *facepalm*................whaaaaaat theeeeeee helllll........I'm the god father now......this is great lol.....it just gets more and more complicated and ridiculous......Lynch ihazard

First, I've been cleared by the cop already.....so why the fk vote for me? I mean I'm sure the chances of the cop getting it right is higher than me being the godfather and I just happened to slip through the detection right? Why would you go for the nearly impossible situation rather than the more clearer version of the story? You are acting desperate......You are trying to make up a version of a story that puts all the blame onto me somehow even if it sounds ridiculous.

Second, mint.tea is in the same situation as me why not her? She could equally be the mafia who just happens to slip through the cops detection just like that. Unless this is personal? I have not even talked to you in the whole game why the hell are you doing this to me?

Third, SAY if i was the Godfather is it likely that I would so get so pissed off at you guys like my post before and draw all that attention to me and PMS all over the unlynchable lenalesca!?!? What did you think I was trying to do all this time?! Was I trying to kill you guys!?!? The only thing I've accomplished so far is tried to lynch an unlynchable and PMSed over every fkn player here.....if that looked like Godfather behaviour then wow....I don't care anymore......

Forth, I am forbid to say why I am helping GC because of a power sat onto me but I have to.......if you guys can't get over it then I can't say much more. If you keep asking me I can only say "I can't tell you". If you guys can't get over that you are only stalling and wasting time. I can only tell you we are both on town's side and the detective can confirm it at night if we live through the day. Of course it is up to his decision on who to investigate but if it bothers you guys that much.....and you just have to be sure GC is innocent then adam do us all a favour if you lived through the night........
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:05 pm

See *points to lynch count*

And people needed to stop being so retarded. Dont just switch from one person to another just like that. we need to think things through. to me, it seems like we have a couple of bad guys (2/3) and a serial killer. to me it seems like ihazard is a serial killer, based on how stebung is protecting gc-x they are the bad guys. do we try and dwindle down the numbers of the bad guys with the help of the serial killer, or do we risk going after the serial killer, and hope nothing screws us over in the night in the bad guys favour. scratch
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Stebung... fair point. Man, chill out. It ain't personal. But to answer that, no I don't think it's all that clear cut, hence why I went for the "impossible" option. Not that I can do anything now. I'm sticking to my vote though it's not going to make any difference now.

Oh well. You will all see shortly I'm not mafia. Good luck catching the real mafia though.
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:14 pm

@ Reznor: well done. You seem to be the only one actually thinking anything through at the moment instead of hopping on the bandwagon. And - since I've nothing left to lose - yes, you're right about who I am.
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:15 pm

sorry, vote to lynch iHazard
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:55 pm

...there's no point in proving my innocence. Yes, I've been cleared by Hods.

Lynch iHazard
Sorry too...can't help but be wrong sometimes I guess.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:07 pm

Day 3

Lynch List:
- iHazard - 7 votes (sKeam, Lenalesca, Kagerouhi, Hods_Sorrow,stebung, gc-X, mint.tea) LYNCHED
- Stebung - 1 vote (iHazard) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched

As the night falls, the towns folk close in on a run down shack on the edge of the town. Tonight was a full moon and they needed to strike before night fall completely descends on them.

The group surprisingly stayed quiet and was working on a plan that was drawn up before they moved out that evening. Soon, they had to house surrounded and made sure all exit paths were well warded.

A lone figure staggers out from the house, a manical grin on his face.
"You think you can stop me? Tonight of all nights?!"

The group looked grimly at each other before turning to face the man. At the same moment, they all casted a binding spell and the force of it sent the man flying back inside the door.

"Incendio" they all cast in unison and watched the house slowly burn down in eerie silence as the full moon rises in the clear night sky.

ihazard (Fenrir Greyback - Serial Killer)

Active List
-sKeam
-Hods_sorrow
-Stebung
-gc-X
-Lenalesca (Harry Potter - Unlynchable)
-Reznor
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi

It is now Night 3, no one may post again until Day 4. Please send in your NIGHT ACTIONS to me now if you have one.
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:46 pm

BOY WHO LIVES NO MORE

Harry Potter, The Boy Who Lived and Golden Boy of the Wizarding World was found dead early this morning by joggers at the local park. The body was burnt beyond recognition that Aurors had to bring in special investigators to determine the remains.

The Aurors Department has yet to release a cause of death due to the condition the body was found in but have released an official statement that the culprits were the Death Eaters.

Aurors are trying to track down the movements of the victim in the hours before his death to try and piece together the timeline and gather more clues on what the Death Eaters next move may be.

Our sources revealed that he was last heard talking to close friends that he was going to follow a lead on his own. Seems like The Chosen one has taken on more then he could handle this time around.

A private gathering will be held in at Hogwarts later on by the head master Albus Dumboldore and his best friend Ron Weasley, who is rarely seen out of the sight of the head master these days. The Ministry has also announced that they will hold a public memorial later on in the week open to all.

Reporting to you live – Pyro+salt (Rita Skeeter)

R.I.P
- TIG (Hermione Granger -Co-mod) – Found dead near Knockturn Alley, assume murder victim of Death Eaters

-xX LCP Dragon Slayer Xx (Ginny Weasley – Beloved Princess: when killed during Night phase, the town will skip a day and head into next night phase) – Found dead at Hogwarts

- Lucy(fer) (Neville Longbottom -Townie: no powers, aided the town to find You-Know-Who) – DOA at St.Mungos, died from injuries from animal attack

- Nox Noctis (Severus Snape – Jack of all trades:has several one shot abilities to aid the town in findingYou-Know-Who) – died from The Killing Curse, suspected from You-Know-Who

- iHazard (Fenrir Greyback - Serial Killer: goal is the be the sole survivor and kill off everyone else) -lynched by the town

- Lenalesca (Harry Potter - Unlynchable/Tracker: cannot be lynched by the town is able to track a target during the night) - lynched by the Death Eaters

Active List:

-sKeam
-Hods_sorrow
-Stebung
-gc-X
-Reznor
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi

It is now Day 4, you may resume posting
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:03 pm

WELL THAT...
Oh why can't the mafia just die.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:06 pm

Reznor it appears is inocent so i now believe gc-X, Kagerouhi, and sKeam are the only suspects remaining and I believe the game started with atleast two mafia if not 3 they could all be guilty so even though I think lynching i hazard turned out good I choose to go back to my previous suspicions and lynch gc-X theres not much point in spending alot of time with only 3 suspects that I bleive are all guilty the only one im nt sure of is skeam but if he is mafia I'm betting hes the boss.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 6 Empty Day 4 Lynch Count Update

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Day 4 Lynch Count Update

Gc-X 1 Vote (Hods_Sorrow) Needs 3 more to be Lynched

Yet to Vote
-sKeam
-Stebung
-gc-X
-Reznor
-Mint.tea
-Kagerouhi
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:12 pm

I'm going with you Hods.
There is only so many people left.
I lynch gc-X
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:Reznor it appears is inocent so i now believe gc-X, Kagerouhi, and sKeam are the only suspects remaining and I believe the game started with atleast two mafia if not 3 they could all be guilty so even though I think lynching i hazard turned out good I choose to go back to my previous suspicions and lynch gc-X theres not much point in spending alot of time with only 3 suspects that I bleive are all guilty the only one im nt sure of is skeam but if he is mafia I'm betting hes the boss.

Can I just ask you who have and who have you not investigated so far........cos all the people died so far are fkn town......i wanna be sure........cos I still don't feel too good about kagerouhi.......
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Day 4 Lynch Count Update

Gc-X 2 Vote (Hods_Sorrow, Mint.Tea) Needs 2 more to be Lynched

Yet to Vote
-sKeam
-Stebung
-gc-X
-Reznor
-Kagerouhi
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:26 pm

Stebung wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:Reznor it appears is inocent so i now believe gc-X, Kagerouhi, and sKeam are the only suspects remaining and I believe the game started with atleast two mafia if not 3 they could all be guilty so even though I think lynching i hazard turned out good I choose to go back to my previous suspicions and lynch gc-X theres not much point in spending alot of time with only 3 suspects that I bleive are all guilty the only one im nt sure of is skeam but if he is mafia I'm betting hes the boss.

Can I just ask you who have and who have you not investigated so far........cos all the people died so far are fkn town......i wanna be sure........cos I still don't feel too good about kagerouhi.......

As I said above gc-X, Kagerouhi, and sKeam are the only people I havent investigated and while Kagerouhi pretty much admitted she was mafia or third party she also said lynching her would have no affect on the game and I tend to believe her for now
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:34 pm

mint.tea wrote:I'm going with you Hods.
There is only so many people left.
I lynch gc-X
woah woah woah, hold your horses!

i find ur 'jumping the gun and voting real quickly' really suspecious, and without suffecient proof or reasoning, that only makes u look even more suspecious. actually now that i think about it, hods said THREE people could be suspicious so why did you all of a sudden vote for me without a reaon? Like hods said, mafia boss could turn out innocent in the investigation so you, steven or reznor could be the boss for all we know, i suggest you rethink b4 voting rashly or it's another win for mafia. that goes for you too hods.

in saying that tho, I counter-lynch mint.tea
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:37 pm

Day 4 Lynch Count Update

Mint.Tea 1 Vote (Gc-X) Needs 3 more to be Lynched

Yet to Vote
-sKeam
-Stebung
-Reznor
-Kagerouhi
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:41 pm

@Hods
while Kagerouhi pretty much admitted she was mafia or third party she also said lynching her would have no affect on the game and I tend to believe her for now

I'm sorry what? I thot we want to get rid of the mafia? So for the x-men round when edwin admitted he was magneto and claimed he was unlynchable you would actually not lynch him!?!?! I don't understand if she is the mafia why not lynch her?

I lynch Kagerouhi despite what you say.........I mean the three uninvestigated people we have now.....skeam, kagerouchi and gc-x.......I find her the most suspicious......and this is not the first day i think that....it just gets more and more onto my nerves as she surivives.....and yet you won't lynch her....
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:42 pm

you were one of the first to change your vote from her last time
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:43 pm

Fair enough gc-X.
But still, I'm not sure...not 100% sure about Stebung yet.

Oh great.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:you were one of the first to change your vote from her last time

But we all know what ihazard is now don't we?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:07 pm

@gc-x
1. will you be willing to question the validity of Hod's results????

2.How do you feel about Stebungs defence for you in this game??

@Hods , why are you being naive in believing Kagerhoui's lynch will have no effect on the game??!?!?? IF she is mafia, dont you think she would just lie her way outta anything..come on man..seriosuly omfg.... affraid

@Stebung . nice little analogy lol .For once i have to agree with you... though i still dont understand why you are protecting gc-x,but since you cant say anything about your role i understand i guess :S

Hods rest assure i am not part of the mafia Very Happy

That being said i am suspicious of both gc-x and kagerohi (as in last day). BUT i still cant fkn decide. i dunno if this is just a clear cut setup (if so i can guess the two mafia now i guess :S) OR whether the mafia have pulled off an elaborate hoax... oh ffs//

I may lean towards Kagerouhi Hods if you can tell me where she admitted something about being mafia.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:10 pm

Stebung wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:you were one of the first to change your vote from her last time

But we all know what ihazard is now don't we?

As i said It was a good thing she got lynched.

If you guys really feel that kagerouhi should be lynched than ill side with you because I believe she's guilty I just dont think shes a threat though. I dont think we need to spend pages and pages deciding this days lynch though as I said im close to believeing all three people I havent investigated are guilty so now its just a metter of lynching them one after another to end the game
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:14 pm

sKeam wrote:I may lean towards Kagerouhi Hods if you can tell me where she admitted something about being mafia.

Actually I just reread the post I mistook what she said she was trying to say it would be bad for the town if I lynched her. I still think she may be guilty though
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:17 pm

*facepalm*..........I'm staying with my vote this time you guys do w/e......I'm sick of this shit.....I'll come back when another day starts
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:22 pm

of course the thing is if there is 3 mafia and we kill a towns person we lose
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 6 Empty Day 4 Lynch Count Update

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:26 pm

Day 4 Lynch Count Update

Mint.Tea 1 Vote (Gc-X) Needs 3 more to be Lynched
Kagerouhi 1 Vote (Stebung) Needs 3 more to be Lynched

Yet to Vote
-sKeam
-Reznor
-Kagerouhi
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:32 am

So i assume by lynching mint.tea , its basically implying that Hods results can not be fully trusted, (which i have been cautious about since the start).BUT that would now also mean Stebung is also bee just as guilty... I dont see the point in nullifying any evidence that someone could be innocent if they are trying to 'protect' you from being lynched during the days. (referring to stebung) Suspect

since Hods dosen't have the evidence for Kagerouhi (lol..... Sad ), i am seriosuly considering going with Reznor and Lenalescas assumptions now Suspect
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:37 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:of course the thing is if there is 3 mafia and we kill a towns person we lose

Exactly, so get your facts right! for all we know, every single one of us could be the boss, including those that you have investigated so far, im just saying.
as for now, ill unlynch mint.tea, ill get you wen wez eating them:
Round 7 - Harry Potter - Rise of the Dark Lord - (Town/Survivor Wins) - Page 6 Lilmouth
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:46 am

sKeam wrote:So i assume by lynching mint.tea , its basically implying that Hods results can not be fully trusted, (which i have been cautious about since the start).BUT that would now also mean Stebung is also bee just as guilty... I dont see the point in nullifying any evidence that someone could be innocent if they are trying to 'protect' you from being lynched during the days. (referring to stebung) Suspect

since Hods dosen't have the evidence for Kagerouhi (lol..... Sad ), i am seriosuly considering going with Reznor and Lenalescas assumptions now Suspect

Ok like what you said if hods result cannot be fully trusted then Reznor could be the godfather too mind fucking us all with her stories and theories. Hods doesn't have any evidence for Kagerouchi...this is exactly the biggest suspicion we have here, why do we know so little about her? And she lived for so long as well? This is my reason to vote for her based on the facts we have now. I'm voting her with the belief that hods results are correct cos it is correct for me.......So I'm gonna assume they are correct for all the other people who are innocent too. So it leaves the only uninvestigated people here at suspicion. And I think it's kagerouhi as my personal guess. If you trust reznor so much I guess she can tell us what she thinks of my idea on this.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:03 am

Day 4 Lynch Count Update

Yet to Vote
- sKeam
- Reznor
- Kagerouhi
- Gc-X
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 am

theres also the case that if there are 3 in this round that all 4 towns people will have to vote for the same person since there are only 7 players left
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:34 am

@Stebung: I don't know why I've lived so long in this game and as to why you dont know anything about me is because I dont like revealing myself ... maybe i have abominable luck ... i don't feel comfortable proclaiming that I am a townie but I am a townie plain and simple

feel free to lynch me and see who my character is ... and you'll regret it ... seriously ...

maybe not i don't like this character anyways ...

EDIT: lynch mint.tea

I just dont feel comfortable about her ... and going on the fact that the mafia could come out innocent when investigated annoys me ... she has lived just as long as i have and yet we dont know that much about her ... also hods if i dont get lynched i suggest you investigate me ... if i was the mafia would i ask you to? this is part of proving my innocence so the mafia dont win this game though at this rate it might just be very possible
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:49 am

I'm sorry I have to dish this on you..........

kagerouhi wrote:@Stebung: I don't know why I've lived so long in this game and as to why you dont know anything about me is because I dont like revealing myself ... maybe i have abominable luck ... i don't feel comfortable proclaiming that I am a townie but I am a townie plain and simple

That didn't sound like you feel too uncomfortable or you don't wanna reveal your role to me.......it's like you are contradicting yourself.......and of course you are gonna say you are townie. Not like you are gonna say you are mafia are you? =_=

feel free to lynch me and see who my character is ... and you'll regret it ... seriously ...

Is that a threat? I actually wanna find out who you are.......

maybe not i don't like this character anyways ...

!?!??!?!?!?!?

EDIT: lynch mint.tea

I just dont feel comfortable about her ... and going on the fact that the mafia could come out innocent when investigated annoys me ... she has lived just as long as i have and yet we dont know that much about her ... also hods if i dont get lynched i suggest you investigate me ... if i was the mafia would i ask you to? this is part of proving my innocence so the mafia dont win this game though at this rate it might just be very possible

So you want us to lynch a person who's already been proven innocent......so that this game goes to night phase and the mafia kills 1 more and at the same time the detective can investigate you?!

Ok so with your plan we might lose an actual innocent person during the day and at night another town will die and the next day you will come out innocent!

That just sounds perfect for you doesn't it......not so much the town for losing 2 people but for you alone.....

Guys if I have not made this more clear to you idk what to say anymore.....plz can we just lynch her?........
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:53 am

Well she did say from the beginning shes like a minor role or something.
So I'm going to still lynch gc-X.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:10 pm

@.@ is there a reason for you to believe her?.............are you trying to protect her? If you are give me a reason. Cos everything she's doing now......I don't like it.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:42 pm

im sorry stebung if i fail at defending myself you can tell im going to be a REAAAALLLY good lawyer one day *rolls eyes* and no it wasnt a challenge it was a fact because if one more townie gets lynch the mafia wins the game thats all and lynching me = mafia winning

unless of course you are the mafia but hods already proved you innocent ...

completely ignoring the fact that the mafia could turn up innocent when investigated
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:49 pm

Stebung wrote:@.@ is there a reason for you to believe her?.............are you trying to protect her? If you are give me a reason. Cos everything she's doing now......I don't like it.

I didn't say I 100% believed her.
And nope, not protecting her.
And nope, not changing my vote either.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Day 4 Lynch Count Update

Mint.Tea 1 Vote (Kagerouhi) Needs 3 more to be Lynched

Yet to Vote
- sKeam
- Reznor
- Gc-X
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:25 pm

kagerouhi wrote:im sorry stebung if i fail at defending myself you can tell im going to be a REAAAALLLY good lawyer one day *rolls eyes* and no it wasnt a challenge it was a fact because if one more townie gets lynch the mafia wins the game thats all and lynching me = mafia winning

unless of course you are the mafia but hods already proved you innocent ...

completely ignoring the fact that the mafia could turn up innocent when investigated

So you are casting my suspicion on you back to myself. How do you know it's a fact that if we lynch one townie the mafia wins? You know how many mafia there are or are you just assuming that there are 3? Cos if you assume there are 3 mafias left.....and there are 3 uninvestigated people left.....what the hell are we all still doing here then?!?! Vote the 3 uninvestigated and the game is over.....but it won't be that simple. You say that mafia boss could turn out innocent under investigation I'm not gonna argue with that cos it's a fact. But if that's the case doesn't that leave 2 out of the possible 3 uninvestigated people to be mafia? So voting on the 3 uninvestigated people with 2/3 chance of hitting a mafia.......AM I DOING ANYTHING WRONG HERE?!?! OR ARE YOU FAILING TO DEFEND YOURSELF AGAIN!?!!?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:31 pm

mint.tea wrote:
Stebung wrote:@.@ is there a reason for you to believe her?.............are you trying to protect her? If you are give me a reason. Cos everything she's doing now......I don't like it.

I didn't say I 100% believed her.
And nope, not protecting her.
And nope, not changing my vote either.

If you are sure she's innocent......cos I'm not changing mine either. I just think she's more suspicious than GC-X now that she started talking.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:48 pm

You know Im actually curious about what characters are left and it occurred to me that maybe sKeam and gc-X are Fred and George and thats why Stebung is defending him because they know who they are but other than Stebung defence of him I cant see any reason to think this could be right

Last edited by Hods_sorrow on Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Worng name sorry it was late and i was tired)
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:You know Im actually curious about what characters are left and it occurred to me that maybe sKeam and gc-X are Fred and George and thats why sKeam is defending hime because they know who they are but other than sKeams defence of him I cant see any reason to think this could be right

Nope.
dude seriously?!?!.... i'd like to think im gunning against gc-x not WITH him... It would make more sense that Stebung and gc-x are them rather than me tbh :S

From what i have just seen in this day. I think ive almost confirmed Kagerouhi and gc-x as mafia.I dont believe that she has just a "normal role" or anything....Converesly, gc-x exhibited two classic tell tale signs of being mafia by lynching mint.tea and then unlynching her.And Kagerouhi kinda did the same thing but not to the same extent. is it possible to make the same mistake twice? from my experince i can say yes it is.

Despite what Hods just said , i trust prudently in his results Very Happy .

I have to reluctantly agree with Stebung. and i personally belive she ias much of a threat as gc-x.Thus i would like to vote for Kagerouhi

I personally find her more suspicious than gc-x. so if you all would care to join me in getting rid of a mafia this day phase.As with the SK last day Very Happy

Thank You
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:30 pm

id like to vote to lynch kagerouhi
I also find her very suspecious, moreso than i find mint.tea to be, this was the reason I unlynched mint.tea in the first place, to be honest i think i voted her in the first place as revenge for voting me, but i realise that that was a foolish move to make
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Day 4 Lynch Count Update

Gc-X 2 Vote (Hods_Sorrow, Mint.Tea) Needs 2 more votes to be Lynched
Kagerouhi 3 Vote (Stebung, sKeam, Gc-X) Needs 1 more vote to be Lynched
Mint.Tea 1 Vote (Kagerouhi) Needs 3 more votes to be Lynched

Yet to Vote
- Reznor
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:49 pm

i think you are all making a mistake in trying to lynch kagerouhi. i can almost gurantee to you guys that stebung and gc-x are the bad guys in this game. I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT GC-X AND STEBUNG ARE THE ONES WE SHOULD BE VOTING OFF TODAY

i think kagerouhi and skeam should vote for gc-x today and lynch them off today.

but since now with the way skeam has changed his vote around to kagerouhi instead of gc-x who he thinks is guilty as well had more votes to his name at the time makes me think that skeam is the survivor in the game. it seems he has abandon the town to join forces with the bad guys. if this is the case, and it looks like the good guys are heading towards their doom, i would like to ask the bad guys to do me a favour. if skeam isnt on your bad guy side and is a third party like the survivor, please kill him this night for betraying us.

i lynch hods sorrow
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:51 pm

Day 4 Lynch Count Update

Gc-X 2 Vote (Hods_Sorrow, Mint.Tea) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched
Kagerouhi 3 Vote (Stebung, sKeam, Gc-X) Needs 1 more vote to be lynched
Mint.Tea 1 Vote (Kagerouhi) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched
Hods_Sorrow 1 Vote (Reznor) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:46 pm

gc-X wrote:id like to vote to lynch kagerouhi
I also find her very suspecious, moreso than i find mint.tea to be, this was the reason I unlynched mint.tea in the first place, to be honest i think i voted her in the first place as revenge for voting me, but i realise that that was a foolish move to make

AND...

Reznor wrote:i think you are all making a mistake in trying to lynch kagerouhi. i can almost gurantee to you guys that stebung and gc-x are the bad guys in this game. I SERIOUSLY THINK THAT GC-X AND STEBUNG ARE THE ONES WE SHOULD BE VOTING OFF TODAY

i think kagerouhi and skeam should vote for gc-x today and lynch them off today.

but since now with the way skeam has changed his vote around to kagerouhi instead of gc-x who he thinks is guilty as well had more votes to his name at the time makes me think that skeam is the survivor in the game. it seems he has abandon the town to join forces with the bad guys. if this is the case, and it looks like the good guys are heading towards their doom, i would like to ask the bad guys to do me a favour. if skeam isnt on your bad guy side and is a third party like the survivor, please kill him this night for betraying us.

i lynch hods sorrow

Overall, OMFG i cant believe this worked... I feel like i'm L from Deathnote from wat just happened. Very Happy

Gc-x fell right into my trap.Though ive raised suspicion now by Reznor , but no matter i can assure you im an innocent.

I took a gamble but time to reveal all,

unlynch Kagerouhi
I am not gonna lynch Kagerouhi this day.I was testing to see whether a possible mafia member would create a bandwagon IF i did go for Stebungs vote (Kagerouhi). As this has happened in the past 2 days where i went for Lenalesca and iHazard (which i am still surpried about,esp when Stebung was dead set on Kagerouhi) .With the sheer number of ppl left in this game , i thought i would take the risk and go with someone who is looking less likely to be mafia and went with Stevens vote.Gc-x as a result followed me Suspect

I suspected gc-x this day as he had displayed three common tell tale signs of mafia.
-When he counter voted mint.tea,(when she voted for him as his 2nd on him.)
-when he chose to unlynch her as he probably thought he made a rash move
-When he ignored the question i asked him about Hods results, questioning etc...

Thus, voting for Kagerouhi when i had an idiotic reason pretty much makes me 95% certain he is a mafia member.

It would of been possible to actually have Kagerouhi get lynched if Hods or Mint.Tea or Reznor voted for Kagerouhi too. but i hoped they wouldn't be that stupid...and im actually glad that this has happened before they even got a chance to do so tbh.. If you guys asked why would i do such a thing?? consider the time i did this ,none of you townies were on msn anyway, and gc-x replied pretty quick to my surprise.I didnt have to do this, but i felt i needed more evidence tbh.

and with this.who is the person who is Trying to protect gc-x ??? Stebung...

I have overlooked this for so long , but if you look back , Stebung blames Kagerouhi for wanting to reach the night phase quickly, when it is HIM that threw a fit for day 3 being long , AND stating he was relived that 13 pages of BS were over on day1.And i dont wanna make false claims, but the ppl that got killed seem like people that the two would target from knowing them.

Thus i have concluded that beneath our fkn very eyes . Gc-x and Stebung are the mafia.And Stebung is the mafia boss(Voldermort?) since Hods said he came out as innocent.

I'd like to point out that when i was godfather/mafia boss if i got killed the game would end immediately... I wonder if this is the same case for Stebung??? is it worth the shot??OR maybe its the case the gc-x wil die in Stebungs place , since i remember someone said a character is a really devoted follower to Voldermort and will do anything for them :S

with that i will lynch gc-x for now.but i will be free to change my vote lol...

I wish that were the case Reznor, since you are really good at this game Very Happy But i'd like to think i was one step ahead from you on this one lol... :S

Thank you.

(Its late , i hope this made sense to you :S)

Last edited by sKeam on Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:01 am; edited 2 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next