WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

+9
Reznor
pyro+salt
That Indian Guy
Nox Noctis
Lenalesca
Lucyfer
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
sKeam
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:07 pm

Day 2 UPDATE

Lynch List

-Lucyfer - 3 Votes (Reznor, pyro+salt, Hods sorrow) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched
-Hods Sorrow 3 Votes (Lenalesca , xXLCP DragonslayerXx , Lucyfer) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched

Still to vote:

Nox Noctis
iHazard
That Indian Guy

I was gonna make The Simpsons mafia this round... maybe next time lolz
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:16 pm

lynch hods

My reasoning is stated in my above posts Rolling Eyes
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:25 pm

Day 2 UPDATE

Lynch List

-Lucyfer - 3 Votes (Reznor, pyro+salt, Hods sorrow) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched
-Hods Sorrow 3 Votes (Lenalesca , xXLCP DragonslayerXx , Lucyfer ,Nox Noctis ) Needs 1 more vote to be lynched

Still to vote:

-iHazard
-That Indian Guy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:33 pm

Lucyfer wrote:i almost cant wait to be lynched to laugh at you all
That Indian Guy Says: "Taking your ball and going home will not gain you respect, will not help your team, and will not make you a better player." study
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:OMG WHY YOU LYNCH ME TIG YOU FUCKING NOOB

Lynch That Indian Guy 'CAUSE I'M A REVENGE VOTER AND IT'S SO COOL TO BE REVENGE VOTING
OMGZ YOU REVENGE VOTER YOUZ, YOU MUST BE MAFIA!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY COVER IS BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN FUCK YOU ALSDKFJDLSFLGNAOJAIOGRNJOAG;
I see the true nature of your nefarious plot now mon chéri you wanted me to lynch vote you, but i wont let you have your way mafia scum!!! Unlynch xXLCP DragonslayerXx

WHAT THE FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK WHY DO YOU KEEP MINDFUCKING ME

Anyway I have no more reason to lynch That Indian Guy since I was revenge voting so Unlynch That Indian Guy.

PS: I'm glad I get to be the Lolz Player. And WTF is with the Gambit?
HAHAHAHAHA my plan succeeded, i knew you would try to look so cool by revenge voting me, but whose laughing now? WHOSE LAUGHING NOW?!?!?! Laughing

It wasnt meant to be Gambit Razz was catching up on an episode of Lost and they were all speaking in french at the time Neutral Could have tried it an Indian version of it i guess, but you are the lolz player right Wink

I shall wait for iHazard to post her thoughts and vote before i do anything for now. Hopefully she checks the thread soon though Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:27 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy Says: "Taking your ball and going home will not gain you respect, will not help your team, and will not make you a better player." study
That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:

Lynch That Indian Guy 'CAUSE I'M A REVENGE VOTER AND IT'S SO COOL TO BE REVENGE VOTING
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY COVER IS BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN FUCK YOU ALSDKFJDLSFLGNAOJAIOGRNJOAG;
I see the true nature of your nefarious plot now mon chéri you wanted me to lynch vote you, but i wont let you have your way mafia scum!!! Unlynch xXLCP DragonslayerXx

Anyway I have no more reason to lynch That Indian Guy since I was revenge voting so Unlynch That Indian Guy.

HAHAHAHAHA my plan succeeded, i knew you would try to look so cool by revenge voting me, but whose laughing now? WHOSE LAUGHING NOW?!?!?! Laughing

It wasnt meant to be Gambit Razz was catching up on an episode of Lost and they were all speaking in french at the time Neutral Could have tried it an Indian version of it i guess, but you are the lolz player right Wink

DAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU *throws mash potatoes*

Oh okay. The first thing that came to mind was Gambit XD Have you seen the TV2 Lost Survival Guide ad? It's the lols and I felt so enlightened XD
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:55 am

Hey sKeam, probably not a major niggle since the required-vote count is right, as is the list of players yet to vote, but since no one else has pointed it out (see parts highlighted in red):

sKeam wrote:
Day 2 UPDATE

Lynch List

-Hods Sorrow 3 Votes (Lenalesca , xXLCP DragonslayerXx , Lucyfer ,Nox Noctis ) - but there are 4 names - Needs 1 more vote to be lynched

Still to vote:

-iHazard
-That Indian Guy
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:10 am

he wrote it wrong but the calculation is right
hods has 4votes and needs 1 more to be lynched
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:14 am

All I have left to say in my defense without giving away my character is that thr town will mourn my loss
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:19 pm

I'm sorry if I held up the game Embarassed RL has kept me busy, mostly in the form of assignments because I am a nerd, hence the sporadic posts. And I didn't anticipate not being able to post last night...

Anyway. Thanks TIG, for putting the onus on me Razz

I vote to lynch Hods_sorrow for the following reasons:

1. All his votes appear to be reactionary e.g. revenge-voting Stebung, voting LCP, changing votes from LCP to Nox Noctis, voting Lucyfer.

2. Contradictory statements - and my vote for this was a toss-up between Hods and Lucyfer - but examples:
Hods_sorrow wrote:At the moment I only suspect that LCP is the serial killer and that TIG is Vageta or Gohan
So why did you lynch Lucyfer instead of LCP? Your reason for voting Lucyfer doesn’t seem very solid when you’ve expressed suspicions of someone else this explicitly, even if it’s that they’re SK rather than mafia.

Also:
Hods_sorrow wrote:As for voting i have never cast a revenge vote and wont start now. I vote No Lynch
almost immediately followed by
Hods_sorrow wrote:Fine I vote Lynch Stebung then since you say we should vote for people who wont matter and all he usually does is irritate people.
And this is immediately following Stebung's lynch vote i.e. Revenge Vote.

3. He has yet to make any attempt to vindicate himself.

The above could be your natural reaction to being voted but serves to make you look suspicious. If you are indeed a townie, you haven't really made any attempt to clear yourself. Also, I haven't really had the time to read through all the past games but if this is typical of your style of voting, then it's a liability to the town that you're willing to switch your votes so rashly.

Last edited by iHazard on Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : My quoting is fail, as is my pluralisation.)
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:26 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:All I have left to say in my defense without giving away my character is that thr town will mourn my loss

That's not really much of a defense. Neutral
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:40 pm

really? XD that would be my defense too
o.o does that mean hods is lynched...?
>.> damn
is it too late to unlynch him now?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:48 pm

no not till mod lists me dead
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:05 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:

Oh okay. The first thing that came to mind was Gambit XD Have you seen the TV2 Lost Survival Guide ad? It's the lols and I felt so enlightened XD
You may have managed to survive this day LCP, but just you wait till tomorrow *insert ominous and foreboding music* we shall see who will wielding the projectile foods then Twisted Evil

Ah, so you did see it Very Happy when i saw it TV a few days ago, i was going to mention it to you,, so you can basically catch up on the story of Lost Laughing Makes sense to you all now right, with the polar bears on the tropical island and the black smoke which makes mechanical sounds? Razz
iHazard wrote:Anyway. Thanks TIG, for putting the onus on me Razz
Dont mention it Razz (Although i must admit, i half expected you to vote Lucyfer and leave the hammer vote up to me Laughing)
Lucyfer wrote:really? XD that would be my defense too
>.> damn
Hods_sorrow wrote:no not till mod lists me dead
Yes, this means Hods is lynched (at least in terms of the voting issue goes) you can unlynch him now, but it wouldnt matter. Changing your voting decisions only matter up until the final vote has been given. Once the last vote has been made on a person, it is for all intents and purposes the end of the Day Phase. (So no, you unlynching him wouldnt prevent him from being lynched) Sorry guys.

Plus you had all this time to change your vote anyway, so i doubt you seriously intended to change it now anyways Suspect im just letting you know for informative purposes is all Smile

Waits patiently now for sKeam & Gc-X bounce
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:14 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
Dont mention it Razz (Although i must admit, i half expected you to vote Lucyfer and leave the hammer vote up to me Laughing)
Lol, so little faith in me. Razz

That Indian Guy wrote:
>.> damn
Yes, this means Hods is lynched (at least in terms of the voting issue goes) you can unlynch him now, but it wouldnt matter. Changing your voting decisions only matter up until the final vote has been given. Once the last vote has been made on a person, it is for all intents and purposes the end of the Day Phase. (So no, you unlynching him wouldnt prevent him from being lynched) Sorry guys.

Plus you had all this time to change your vote anyway, so i doubt you seriously intended to change it now anyways Suspect im just letting you know for informative purposes is all Smile

Thank you for saving my sanity!! :cheers: I was almost starting to regret not lynching out of pure annoyance.

Last edited by iHazard on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I keep effing up the quoting.)
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:51 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:

You may have managed to survive this day LCP, but just you wait till tomorrow *insert ominous and foreboding music* we shall see who will wielding the projectile foods then Twisted Evil

Ah, so you did see it Very Happy when i saw it TV a few days ago, i was going to mention it to you,, so you can basically catch up on the story of Lost Laughing Makes sense to you all now right, with the polar bears on the tropical island and the black smoke which makes mechanical sounds? Razz
>.> damn

but in the last game some one reached lynch count then two people unlynched and changed thier vote
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:

I love the Love Triangle bit XD A LOVE TRIANGLE DEVELOPS BETWEEN THREE SURVIVORS. SAWYER KISSES KATE. JACK KISSES KATE. KATE FLIPS OUT. JACK IS...confused...
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:

>.> damn

but in the last game some one reached lynch count then two people unlynched and changed thier vote
i would think that would be because i had cast the last vote on the person at the time though. Since i was the priest, it didnt count anyway. so technically the requiired vote count hadnt been reached. so people were still free to change their votes at that time (i am going under the assumption that everyone who has voted so far, votes count)
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 6 Empty Hi I'm King Kai:this is the end of day 2 :D

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Day 2 :Sunset

Lynch List

-Hods Sorrow 5 Votes (Lenalesca , xXLCP DragonslayerXx , Lucyfer ,Nox Noctis ,iHazard) - LYNCHED

to vote:

-That Indian Guy

[Trunks] Its Them! That’s them right there! *shudders* I can’t do this on my own! Come on guys!!
[Android 18] Hmph we’ll see about that.

The Z fighters immediatly power up, their power levels combined ARE OVER 9000 million!!!They unleash their onslaught against the Androids!! Many attacks are launched and volumes of blood are lost in the space of one minute. Trunks delivers a massive blow to Android 18’s face exposing the aesthetic flesh beneath. And finishes things off with a Ki lbast.

BOOOOOOMM!!!

The blast creates a huge crater.Android 18 is clearly injured as the Z Fighters fly down to the crater to investigate.

[Android 18] H-H How?? My data indicates that this would be no sweat.Oh damn it, I guess its time.
*Android 18 begins to powerup, the energy felt is relentless...*
[Trunks] ] HOLY SHIT!!! SHE’S DETONATING HER BOMB! RUN!!!

Everyone else tries to stop her, but the force field is impenetrable. Everyone gaps it as she explodes, destroying the whole of South City.
All seems well, as an Android has been destroyed. However,the little Namek boy, Dende was too slow and got caught up in the explosion.
The Z Fighters re-group after a successful defeat of one Android. But mourn the loss of one of their own in the process.

R.I.P
Mint.tea - Piccolo : ( Bodyguard / Town) - Modkilled Day 1
- Had a 50/50 chance of saving a certain character successfully in this game or dying in their place if they were targeted by a night kill.

Stebung - Chi Chi : ( Voteblocker / Town) – Killed night 1 - Impaled whilst avoiding attacks from Androids.
-Her excessive nagging would stop a person from voting the next day phase.

Hods_sorrow – Android 18 ( Bomb / Mafia) –Lynched Day 2
- If lynched,her bomb would detonate bringing the last person who casted a vote for her, down with her.

iHazard – Dende ( Healer / Town) – Killed Day 2
– The healer/doctor role of the game. Was the last person to vote for Android 18.

Active List
1-pyro+salt
3-Nox Noctis
5-xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
6-Lucyfer
7-That Indian Guy
9-Lenalesca
10-Reznor

It is now NIGHT 2!!.No one may speak If you have a night action please send it to me quick.

Thanks Very Happy

Last edited by sKeam on Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:16 pm

ack i feel bad now
im going to shut up for the rest of this day now >.>
cos yea i realise i probably do more gud that way
ill still check up on every1's posts and answer any questions directed at me
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:19 pm

oh i just realised...
logically speaking i should be lynched next XD
cos i did protect hods in day1...
(>.> stupid hods had to go and be mafia)
*XD i hope you all choose and right thing to do XD
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 pm

It is now NIGHT 2!!.No one may speak If you have a night action please send it to me quick. Very Happy

This isn't real life mafia where you dont have to be quiet lol..
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:15 am

sKeam wrote:It is now NIGHT 2!!.No one may speak If you have a night action please send it to me quick. Very Happy

This isn't real life mafia where you dont have to be quiet lol..
haha real life mafia, as organised as msn meetings....
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 6 Empty King Kai and Krillin bringing you the action from NIGHT 2

Post by sKeam Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:22 pm

WALL OF TEXT UPDATE!! A LOT OF PPL DIED!! PLS READ!!

Last night on Dragonball Z Mafia…some people saw the light.
With the death of his sister, Android 17 was pissed off and ready to kill anything that got in his way. Whilst flying down a dark alleyway, the Z Fighters encounter Android 17.

[Android 17] Oh look what we have here. You guys will pay for what you did to my sister!!!
[Vegeta]What? Not likely! Pwahahahahaha! You’re just a useless piece of sheet metal. I’m sure I can make you into something more useful.
[Android 17] You've never heard of a fluke?. Don’t think that you will be so lucky now !
[Vegeta]Oh really now? You talk a lot for something with an expired warranty. Let me show you the power of a REAL Super Saiyan!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[Goku]No Vegeta! let me handle this!!
[Vegeta]I can handle this myself Kakarot!!I am the strongest Saiyan in the universe now that i am a Super Saiyan!!

After some arguing ,Goku joins Vegeta in the fight. They look unstoppable. However in a midst of confusion or just pure arrogance, Vegeta’s old self manifests within and he kills his ally with his Final Flash attack. A move that stuns the Z Fighters.Soon,Vegeta and the Android fight at speeds that the narrator can’t describe in words.15 mins later. Vegeta is obviously beginning to wear out as he is panting more than last night. Whilst 17 remains relaxed by Vegeta’s blows.

[Trunks]NO! we have to help him!!! Come on guys!
[Vegeta]Shut up you! *pushes Trunks away*
[Trunks]NO! FATHER DON’T ATTACK HIM HEAD ON!
[Vegeta]Shut it boy!! This is MY battle! I Will take care of this hunk of junk and send it to the scrap heap MYSELF!!!, the rest of you can piss off home!
[Trunks]No don’t !! you cant do it father!!
*Vegeta is visibly frustrated and begins to power up again!!!*
ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…

*5 Episodes Later*

..HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHH….
[Android 17] *waits* Oh screw this..
Android 17 shoots one sharp beam right through Vegeta’s heart. A fountain of blood spurts out.
[Trunks] NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! FATHHEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!
[Vegeta]T-t-this can't be.. I am the prince of all Saiyans! I shouldn’t be defeated this easi…………….

Trunks was too slow to react in time and Vegeta dies in a matter of moments.
As the Z Fighters retreat for a minute. Android 17 smirks at a job that’s almost complete ,avenging his sisters death never felt sweeter.When suddenly something appears from the dark of night.

[:S ] HAHAHAHAH there you are!! One is good enough for me!!
[Android 17] WTF, who are y…. *CLOMP*

Without notice the creature’s tail expands and begins to devour the Android whole and undergoes a hideous transformation.

The town looks in horror and confusion. What is this new creature??Will the town be able to cope with the loss of two of their strongest fighters?? Find out now on Dragonball Z Mafia!

R.I.P
Previously Perished:
Spoiler:

Lucyfer – Goku ( Hero / Town) – Killed Night 2
-If lynched, would come back to Earth 2 days later and perform The Spirit Bomb. Thanks to the power of the Kai’s.

That Indian Guy – Vegeta ( Vigilante / Town ) - Killed Night 2
-Could perform a night kill every 2nd night.

Lenalesca - Android 17 ( Godfather/ Mafia) - Killed Night 2
-Had a 50% chance of evading a night kill…. Sad

Active List
1-pyro+salt
3-Nox Noctis
5-xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
10-Reznor

Its now Day 3 Very Happy , if you are on the active list you may start posting again Very Happy.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Want to hear from Reznor.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:21 pm

as I said earlier, i named 4 ppl most likely to target Steven on the 1st night: Lenalesca, Nox, Hods, and Lucyfer

out of the 4, 2 were mafia and 1 was just....yea....so, now theres just 1 out of those 4 alive.

I like to hear from Nox
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:25 am

Lynch Nox Noctis because she is the serial killer cell. Why do i say that, because:

i am Bulma the inventor in this game (i.e. 100% human/female). i have capsules at my disposal, but i didnt know what each one of them did. night one i ended up roleblocking nox noctis, which would explain the struggle at the scene and flash of light etc which ended up with only the bad guys kill and no kill from the serial killer. i didnt mention this earlier, as i was unsure on what kind of struggle it was (as i may have inadvertantly stopeed the doctor from protecting stebung for example) but when ihazard died and we got the serial killer making a kill again last night, it basically confirmed my suspicion that nox noctis was the serial killer. i was suspicious of her during the past day phase as well if you will go back and see my posts Smile

while it is possible that pyro+salt (who i ended up tracking last night and targeted lenalesca, same target as the SK) or dragonslayer (who i dont have any night info on) could be the serial killer, nox noctis fits the information at hand in the stories and my actions better in regards to being the serial killer.

plus anyway, with 4 people left in the game, if a good guy gets lynched and one dies at night by the serial killer, game ends in a draw at worst. and if somehow we prevent the night kill by the serial killer with one of our night actions, we get another shot at the serial killer. but i am 95% certain that nox noctis is the serial killer.

P.S. the bad guys were fail, killing stebung was random and only ended up hurting one of your players (hods) which ended up being part of the cause of getting him lynched and killing indian was just as stupid, because at least to me (and perhaps the others will agree), the longer he stayed alive, the more suspicious it looked of him being one of the bad guys (which you could have basically gotten him incriminated to save yourself in the next day) plus he wasnt exactly helping the town that much during the game as far as finding the bad guys went, so it made even less sense, but yeah the main bad guy side is all dead now anyway lol!

oh and lucy you fail considering you were goku.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:24 pm

Lynch Nox Noctis. I trust Reznor.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Day 3

Nox Noctis - (Reznor , xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx ) - Needs One more vote to be lynched.

Yet to vote

pyro + salt
nox_noctis
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:00 pm

The character i got was Tien (Three eyes), whos signature move is Solar Flare (as iHazard mentioned earlier) which acts as roleblock in the night phase. This is why when i was asked "what were you doing during the night phase? did you find out any interesting information to help us or are you powerless/useless during the night phase?"
My answer was:
"I was more or less useless during the night phase, didn't find anything helpful at all." Not hiding/being ambigious at all, cause my role IS NOT for information finding purposes.
Quoting myself, i only said 'I was more or less useless during the night phase' i did not say that i didn't have one.

I blocked Reznor in night one, but i did not know what i blocked, she couldve been the doctor for all i know (which proved to me wrong, for iHazard was Dende). For night two I blocked LCP, but during night two the SK made a kill, so LCP is a definant townie. This is probably why the mods did not include this in the Day 3 story, it wasn't relevant enough on top of that, i don't think Bulma is in the game since she hardly appeared at all, Tien on the other hand managed to stall cell.

I did not lynch vote Lucyfer because to me she didn't seem suspicious, people just wanted her gone because she was annoying, not to mention that she wouldn't go protect hods on purpose and she did try to help the town (even though it was..fail), whereas Reznor has just been antagonizing people and trying to get easy lynches. Reznor pointed out her reason to lynch lucyfer was 'shes a retard'.. as i said before and i would say again. Retard or no retard shes townie. It seemed like Reznor was putting a lot of effort to get lucyfer lynched, knowing Lucyfer is a easy target.

Question, since day one hods has been obvious he is the bloody mafia, now if i was SK wouldnt I try and keep him alive and not balantly lynch him? Cell absorbs the androids right? and SK's are only active in the night phase.. go figure. This leads back to Reznor, she would know that Hods is mafia, therefore needed him alive till night phase.

Another point. Reznor has suspected me as Cell, then I pose the question, why didn't you lynch me earlier? From what I see is that she kept as a scapegoat ?
"i was suspicious of her during the past day phase as well if you will go back and see my posts."

Also her investigation.. slightly one sided.. she asked myself and a couple of others to answer some questions, which from what I recall we all did. But she never got back to us :/ unless i missed the memo. Could this be another TIG fail? or was it to make it look like she was helping?

Therefore i end my post by lynching Reznor

Thankyou for your attention ladies~
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:07 pm

ok I think I'm the one thats holding up the game now, sorry...was trying to see what Nox would say in her defence b4 I cast my vote

so from what Nox was saying was that she block Reznor on the first night which implied that Reznor was targeting Stebung where as Reznor claimed that she was blocking Nox on the first night

unfortunately, I have to vote with Reznor because she followed me last night to see me investigate Lenalesca lol

lynch Nox Noctis

p.s I can relate to why Reznor wanted to lynch Lucyfer *shrugs* can u blame us tho
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:25 pm

Day 3

Nox Noctis - (Reznor , xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx , Pyro + Salt) - LYNCHED

*Cell explains his back story*
[Trunks]So you are all of us!
[Gohan]That means we also know its weaknesses!
[Cell]hehehehhh , not likely, for I have been created to destroy you all! You shall pay for killing Android 18!
[Bulma]Just because you’re made from us dosen’t mean you are one of us! Inside your heart is black and it's hollow and it's cold!
[Trunks]Enough talk! Lets finish this off once and for all!!

Trunks and Gohan power up to their Super Saiyan forms! As Goku and the others watch an epic battle unfold from King Kai’s planet.With the guidance of his father above,Gohan wastes no time in defeating the creature known as Cell.

All evil has been defeated and the path of destruction has finally ended!. However, a strong mark has been left with those who had perished in battle.

Trunks says goodbye to the past and returns home in his time machine.Whilst Bulma and Gohan plan a trip to the new Planet Namek to gather the Dragonballs to wish Piccolo and the others back to Earth.

TOWNSPEOPLE WIN!

R.I.P
Nox Noctis - Semi Perfect Cell (“Lone Mafia” & Serial Killer type thing) – Lynched Day 3

-During day phases could investigate someone to see if they were an Android to stop them from getting lynched. Then could attempt to night kill one at night. Undetectable at night and had a 50% chance of surviving a night kill after one single absorption. Would get progressively stronger till it reached its perfect form!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 6 Empty END GAME INFO

Post by sKeam Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Alive
Pyro + Salt – Gohan : ( Detective / Town)
-Could inspect a person each night

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - Trunks: ( Time Traveler /Protector/Town)
-Had a one shot ability to be given a list of people who were going to die in a night phase.Then had to save one of them except herself.

Reznor – Bulma: ( Inventor/Town)
-Had a choice to use 1 of 5 capsules on someone at night. Not knowing the effect it would have on them.

R.I.P

Mint.tea - Piccolo : ( Bodyguard / Town) - Modkilled Day 1
- Had a 50/50 chance of saving Gohan successfully in this game or dying in their place if they were targeted by a night kill.

Stebung - Chi Chi : ( Voteblocker / Town) – Killed night 1
-Her excessive nagging would stop a person from voting the next day phase.

Hods_sorrow – Android 18 ( Bomb / Mafia) –Lynched Day 2
- If lynched,her bomb would detonate bringing the last person who casted a vote for her, down with her.

iHazard – Dende ( Healer / Town) – Killed Day 2
– The healer/doctor role of the game. Was the last person to vote for Android 18.

Lucyfer – Goku ( Hero / Town) – Killed Night 2
-If lynched, would come back to Earth 2 days later and perform The Spirit Bomb. Thanks to the power of the Kai’s.The Spirit Bomb could only kill people who weren’t innocent.

That Indian Guy – Vegeta ( Vigilante / Town ) - Killed Night 2
-Could perform a night kill every 2nd night.

Lenalesca - Android 17 ( Godfather/ Mafia) - Killed Night 2
-Had a 50% chance of evading a night kill.

Nox_Noctis – Semi Perfect Cell (“Lone Mafia” & Serial Killer) – Lynched Day 3
-During day phases could investigate someone to see if they were an Android to stop them from getting lynched. Then could attempt to night kill one at night. Undetectable at night and had a 50% chance of surviving a night kill after one single absorption. Would get progressively stronger till it reached its perfect form!

NIGHT ACTIONS: NIGHT1

pyro+salt/Gohan Detective to Reznor

Stebung/Chi Chi Vote Blocker to Hods_Sorrow

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx/Trunks Time Travel Didn’t use

Reznor/Bulma Inventor "NN5000=Roleblock" to Nox_Noctis

iHazard/Dende Healer to Reznor

Nox Noctis Attacked Hods_sorrow
Mafia Killed Stebung

NIGHT ACTIONS: NIGHT 2

pyro+salt/Gohan Detective to Lenalesca - "innocent"
That Indian Guy/Vegeta Vigilante to Lucyfer
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx/Trunks Time Travel to Didn’t Use
Reznor/Bulma Inventor PS-3000 -tracker to Pyro + Salt
Nox Noctis/Cell:Killed Lenalesca
Lenalesca/Android 17 Killed That Indian Guy

Bulma's Inventions:
GC-1000 –Identified a player by giving their character name.
HS-2000-The targeted person would need one less lynch vote on them the next day
PS-3000-Tracked a players night actions for that night
MT-4000-Healed a player if they were targeted by a night kill
NN-5000Blocked a person from performing a night action

King Kai’s Klosing Komments:

The Townsperson win streak continues! This game was interesting at times and I had many lols watching it unfold. Though I must admit I probably made it too luck based ,rather than skill based. Jesse and I are sad Goku didn’t get to come back to life like Jesus.

Mafia got lucky that mint.tea couldn’t play and was modkilled. Bulma was lucky she chose the right capsules to use too ( and I thought I would have to rig them :S )

Also, it was funny how ppl were wondering what Androids could be in the game. But if you looked closely at the game banner on page one, I kinda snucked them in there Very Happy but no one noticed I think lol..
Thank You!
And see you all next round!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:23 pm

good game everyone~ XD i wouldve been completed! RWARHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6