Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:12 pm

well TIG just said what I tried to say in detail, with more lols at the end. Idea
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:28 pm

Lenalesca wrote:well TIG just said what I tried to say in detail, with more lols at the end. Idea
Glad to be of service Very Happy

Could we get a Lynch Vote Count Update from the Mods/Hosts please?

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:04 am

Day 2


Lynch List
- xXLCP DragonslayerXx - 1 vote (That Indian Guy,) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
-That Indian Guy - 1 Vote (xXLCP DragonslayerXx) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
-Nox Noctis - 1 Vote ( Hods_sorrow) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
-Lucyfer - 1 Vote (Reznor) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched

Still to vote:

1-pyro+salt
3-Nox Noctis
6-Lucyfer
9-Lenalesca
11-iHazard

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:19 am

Unlynch Nox Noctis Sisters Birthday is a valid reason for not posting. Unless its not my whore of a sisters.
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:55 am

oh gawd, the votes are so spread out. Nnngggh! >.< Wat the hell! Also, after further thought on the struggle event in the night, because there was a 'blinding light' and I remember that Cell did have a move in the anime where he uses constantly to blind the Z warriors while making his get away? So third party almost certainly cell, that means we ARE most likely dealing with Androids 17 and 18. I also remember that cell got that blinding move from one of the Z warriors originally too, but I can't remember who...some help? cos the blinding atk cud have came from either of them if that warrior was in the andorids saga.
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:19 am

okay please answer the following as seriously as you can
i've prepared my answers already but ill post them last

Spoiler:

1. What do you think is the mafia's reasoning behind killing Steven?
2. Do you think there is third party characters in this game?
3. Who you think so far is most likely to be mafia?
4. Who do you think the mafia should/would take out next? (if you were mafia who would you kill in the next night phase)
5. Is there any reason why the majority shouldn't lynch you?
6. if you were doing such an investigation for this round what is a question you would ask? (idk DBZ well enuf, you ppl probably would come up with better questions)
7. Is every mafia game actually different? is there any person that acts the same in many of the games?
8. Do you think that i could be mafia be trying to keep myself alive for extra rounds by doing a quiz like this? if yes would you lynch me?
9. oh wat the heck i might as well, what gender is your character?
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:48 am

Day 2 UPDATE


Lynch List
- xXLCP DragonslayerXx - 1 vote (That Indian Guy,) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
-That Indian Guy - 1 Vote (xXLCP DragonslayerXx) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
-Lucyfer - 1 Vote (Reznor) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched

Still to vote:

pyro+salt
Nox Noctis
Lucyfer
Lenalesca
iHazard
Hods Sorrow

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:25 am

Lenalesca wrote:Also, after further thought on the struggle event in the night, because there was a 'blinding light' and I remember that Cell did have a move in the anime where he uses constantly to blind the Z warriors while making his get away? So third party almost certainly cell,
Solar Flare. And from the sounds of it in the series, he had the techniques of all the z-warriors and enemies they fought.
Lenalesca wrote:I also remember that cell got that blinding move from one of the Z warriors originally too, but I can't remember who...some help? cos the blinding atk cud have came from either of them if that warrior was in the andorids saga.
Its Tiens attack originally if the anime is anything to go by (i only just made it to the cell games Embarassed)

At the moment, its basically been Indian Guy (who i think is innocent, being at the center of attention doesnt make sense to do if you are anti-town) and Lucyfer (see my opinion of her earlier). Why people like iHazard, Nox, Pyro and Lenalesca are staying so quiet i am not sure. Come on guys, offer up some opinions on who you think is guilty Very Happy

At the moment, if i had to say somone was suspicious, it would be Lenalesca or Nox Noctis Suspect
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:36 am

Lucyfer wrote:1. What do you think is the mafia's reasoning behind killing Steven?
maybe they made a completely random kill choice (although that seems less likely if the serial killer theory is true) or i think it may have some relation to you Lucyfer. From what i gather on this thread and on the board you guys are fairly close and play mafia together quite a bit. Maybe you wanted to silence him before he said anything about you?
Lucyfer wrote:2. Do you think there is third party characters in this game?
probably, depends when it is set. we could have either a survivor or a serial killer (or both)
Lucyfer wrote:3. Who you think so far is most likely to be mafia?
Lenalesca/Nox/Lucy/Hods (any combination of the 4)
Lucyfer wrote:4. Who do you think the mafia should/would take out next? (if you were mafia who would you kill in the next night phase)
This question seems random, and just a means to help incrimnate players the next day Suspect but i would say Indian guy i guess (although it be retarded to take him out now, when he is the one contributing the most and helping us out. Be easier to figure out the Mafia from his death. Wish they would kill you though Very Happy
Lucyfer wrote:5. Is there any reason why the majority shouldn't lynch you?
Because i am innocent and killing me would be retarded on your part. When you got the 4 of you (hods/lenalesca/nox/lucyfer) still around, all who are more suspicious than myself i believe, it would make no sense to lynch me.
Lucyfer wrote:6. if you were doing such an investigation for this round what is a question you would ask? (idk DBZ well enuf, you ppl probably would come up with better questions)
Im still watching DBZ, so i have no idea either. Most of my questions wouldnt be this inane though.
Lucyfer wrote:7. Is every mafia game actually different? is there any person that acts the same in many of the games?
Dont know, its only my second game Neutral
Lucyfer wrote:8. Do you think that i could be mafia be trying to keep myself alive for extra rounds by doing a quiz like this? if yes would you lynch me?
Yes. Already did Very Happy
Lucyfer wrote:9. oh wat the heck i might as well, what gender is your character?
Female
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:39 am

i have a few questions for Nox Noctis/Lenalesca/Hods/Lucy:

1) What do you think happened last night (with regards to the struggle that took place after Chichi was killed and the flashing light)

2) Also, what were you doing during the night phase? did you find out any interesting information to help us or are you powerless/useless during the night phase?

Also @ Lucy/Hods: if you characters are as useless as you claim them to be, could you give us some kind of hint as to who you are then? Very Happy
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:38 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:OMG WHY YOU LYNCH ME TIG YOU FUCKING NOOB

Lynch That Indian Guy 'CAUSE I'M A REVENGE VOTER AND IT'S SO COOL TO BE REVENGE VOTING
OMGZ YOU REVENGE VOTER YOUZ, YOU MUST BE MAFIA!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY COVER IS BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN FUCK YOU ALSDKFJDLSFLGNAOJAIOGRNJOAG;


That Indian Guy wrote:
Lucyfer wrote:and which mod am i not respecting @.@?
and now am i not respecting them?
I suppose that would be LCP (who hosted that round) with you saying her rule was stupid or what not, but honestly, knowing LCP, i doubt she gives a fuck Razz

You know me too well.

Sorry I haven't posted much yesterday and stuff. I've been sick.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:45 am

1) What do you think happened last night (with regards to the struggle that took place after Chichi was killed and the flashing light)

2) Also, what were you doing during the night phase? did you find out any interesting information to help us or are you powerless/useless during the night phase?
I believe I have already detailed above what I thought happened during the night.
Did you skip all my posts? I was semi powerless during night phase as my night action isn't really for detecting things.
You say that we're too silent? You want us to list a suspicious person? Well how about I start with you? I agree that TIG seems less suspicious at this point, to me anyways. You had ran out and declared that some of us shud not be kept in the game over the other 3 (well steven is now gone so that means the other 2?). We all explained our reasons and I had several times mentioned that we have kicked the ball back to you and we want you to tell us why don't you find the other 2 just as suspicious as us on day 1? As much as I consider we didn't stay quiet at all and it isn't like you helped out with the post numbers either.
and btw ihazard had lost the url of the forum, so unless Nox actually remembers to email her the address again...
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:27 am

Reznor wrote:i have a few questions for Nox Noctis/Lenalesca/Hods/Lucy:

1) What do you think happened last night (with regards to the struggle that took place after Chichi was killed and the flashing light)

2) Also, what were you doing during the night phase? did you find out any interesting information to help us or are you powerless/useless during the night phase?

Also @ Lucy/Hods: if you characters are as useless as you claim them to be, could you give us some kind of hint as to who you are then? Very Happy

firstly before i answer these questions i must point out the questions in my investigation are frightly and boring (and i apologise for this) basic for any mafia game @.@ i do not see how most they are insane at all

1) i have no idk i dnt know DBZ well enough
2) absolutely powerless
@lucy/hods
i never said my character is useless @.@
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:31 am

it would be nice if every1 answered my questions...
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:40 am

Reznor wrote:i have a few questions for Nox Noctis/Lenalesca/Hods/Lucy:

1) What do you think happened last night (with regards to the struggle that took place after Chichi was killed and the flashing light)

2) Also, what were you doing during the night phase? did you find out any interesting information to help us or are you powerless/useless during the night phase?

Also @ Lucy/Hods: if you characters are as useless as you claim them to be, could you give us some kind of hint as to who you are then? Very Happy

1. I dont know maybe it was Cell absorbing someone or someone coming back to life

2.My power such as it is passive I'm not willing to say more I didnt really learn anything.

After last round I dont really feel like giving hints

As there are 9 players left i believe however that these are the possible characters

Dr Giro I think hes android 20 cant remember (mafia)
The little fat android 19 I think (mafia)
Cell (serial killer)
Goku (something)
Gohan (Detective)
Vegeta (Vigalante)
Future Trunks (Something)
Dende (Healer)
Bulma (something)
Mr Satan (jester)

At the moment I only suspect that LCP is the serial killer and that TIG is Vageta or Gohan

note: i know my spelling maybe slightly off on names.


Last edited by Hods_sorrow on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 am

Lucyfer wrote:okay please answer the following as seriously as you can
i've prepared my answers already but ill post them last

Spoiler:

1. What do you think is the mafia's reasoning behind killing Steven?
idk

2. Do you think there is third party characters in this game?
yes

3. Who you think so far is most likely to be mafia?
idk

4. Who do you think the mafia should/would take out next? (if you were mafia who would you kill in the next night phase)
you hehehe

5. Is there any reason why the majority shouldn't lynch you?
because you all wuv me

6. if you were doing such an investigation for this round what is a question you would ask? (idk DBZ well enuf, you ppl probably would come up with better questions)
do you like spiky hair

7. Is every mafia game actually different? is there any person that acts the same in many of the games?
stebung usually acts the same

8. Do you think that i could be mafia be trying to keep myself alive for extra rounds by doing a quiz like this? if yes would you lynch me?
No I Suspect you are Mr Satan (jester) actually

9. oh wat the heck i might as well, what gender is your character?
not going to say
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:At the moment I only suspect that LCP is the serial killer and that TIG is Vageta or Gohan

Why don't you vote to lynch me then?
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:09 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:At the moment I only suspect that LCP is the serial killer and that TIG is Vageta or Gohan

Why don't you vote to lynch me then?

Because i want to see if I can figure out who maybe mafia before lynching this round
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Lucyfer wrote:firstly before i answer these questions i must point out the questions in my investigation are frightly and boring (and i apologise for this) basic for any mafia game @.@ i do not see how most they are insane at all
i said inane not insane. try reading a dictionary sometime.
Lucyfer wrote:2) absolutely powerless
@lucy/hods
i never said my character is useless @.@
contradictory statements. if you are powerless at night like you said and your arent unlynchable like you said, it basically makes you a useless player (good or bad) does it not? (in terms of a role)

but i will get back to you and lenalecsca later.
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Lucyfer wrote:1) i have no idk i dnt know DBZ well enough
not knowing dbz well enough has nothing to do with trying to figure out what happened during the night phase Neutral everyone has the same story to work on, or do you rely on others to form opinions as well?
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:16 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:At the moment I only suspect that LCP is the serial killer and that TIG is Vageta or Gohan

Why don't you vote to lynch me then?

Because i want to see if I can figure out who maybe mafia before lynching this round

It's obviously That Indian Guy. Rolling Eyes
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Reznor wrote:
Lucyfer wrote:firstly before i answer these questions i must point out the questions in my investigation are frightly and boring (and i apologise for this) basic for any mafia game @.@ i do not see how most they are insane at all
i said inane not insane. try reading a dictionary sometime.
Lucyfer wrote:2) absolutely powerless
@lucy/hods
i never said my character is useless @.@
contradictory statements. if you are powerless at night like you said and your arent unlynchable like you said, it basically makes you a useless player (good or bad) does it not? (in terms of a role)

but i will get back to you and lenalecsca later.

i can have other powers besides night powers reznor...
look at steven's powers for example
he would be powerless at night
but he has powers still right?
so hes not completely useless right?

and every1 else please answer my questions
thankyou!
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:32 pm

For Lucyfer..

1. Theres two sides on why the mafia wouldve killed steven... reason one could be the mafia sees him as a threat (please understand this is all hypothetically speaking) which i think Lucyfer wouldve done if mafia was her. I don't kno her well enough to judge, but from her game play last time, she tends to do whatever he says, maybe he was onto her?
Second reason, If Hods was mafia.. Hods was on the brink of being lynched, and during that day phase he was basically revenge lynching steven... He probably thought that it was a smart move to kill steven in the night phase because we would think mafias arent that stupid enough to set themselves up... but the only person silly enough to do that IS hods..

Thats my opinion Rolling Eyes

2. Yes. I believe there is a third party in the game.

3. The people i suspect are Hods and Reznor. The reason for hods is above.. Reznor started out by asking certain players to answer her question which we all answered, but after that she anti-climaxed and disappeared, look i totally understand that school has started therefore we all tend to spend less time on the forum, therefore. At the start of day 2 she lynched lucyfer because of being a retard. If shes a townie, regardless of lucyfer is being a retard, keeping her around will help with the town numbers since Mint.tea and Stebung are now dead.

4. Who do you think the mafia should/would take out next? (if you were mafia who would you kill in the next night phase) As Reznor has pointed out TIG has been contributing most, therefore the mafia will most probably want him out of the picture.

5. Because im not a retard. But really, i think ive already answered that question if you read my previous posts Razz

6. Sorry but don't kno that much about DBZ to come up with a good question.

7. Yes, i believe that each game is different, as ive pointed out in previous posts why this is so...

8. You could also be a townie thats desperate enough to pull this act.. but if you are the mafia my vote is reserved for you.

9. I am male <_<



For Reznor..

1. Theres been many theories already, but i personally think the mafia, possible third party or player/s with night action couldve all targeted steven. The mafia succeded but someone got blocked in the process, that could explain the flash of light?

2. I was more or less useless during the night phase, didn't find anything helpful at all.




Look I understand that school has started therefore people will come on the forum less, so i won't hold it against you, so don't use that against us Very Happy

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Lucyfer wrote:i can have other powers besides night powers reznor...
look at steven's powers for example
he would be powerless at night
but he has powers still right?
actually his powers are night powers as well, it gets used during the night, even if its effect isnt present till the next day. its a power activated during the night phase, thus a night power. its not really a difficult concept to understand Rolling Eyes
Lucyfer wrote:so hes not completely useless right?
actually, his power if anything is more likely to hurt the good guys then help us. he is more likely to have hit a good guy then a bad guy with his power at night, especially near the begining phases during the game.

i am willing to reveal my character if needed to, how about you? in fact i think people would want to know who you are above me regardless, even if they have to get it via lynching you if you are going to continue to be this stupid. Suspect
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:37 pm

i'm game
if you reveal your's ill reveal mine

and steven's power
only works once
i dnt think it should be counted as a night power
if you have a power every night phase thats should be a night power
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:38 pm

BUT i want my questions answered by evey1 first
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:41 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:For Reznor..

1. Theres been many theories already, but i personally think the mafia, possible third party or player/s with night action couldve all targeted steven. The mafia succeded but someone got blocked in the process, that could explain the flash of light?

2. I was more or less useless during the night phase, didn't find anything helpful at all.
Now is not a good time to lie or hold back information in regards to your character. I have a if you lie i will lynch you policy just so you know Smile (without good reason that is)
Nox Noctis wrote:Look I understand that school has started therefore people will come on the forum less, so i won't hold it against you, so don't use that against us Very Happy
i am not holding it against you, if you are directing this comment towards me Razz i just mean, i see you active on so many other threads for example, but seem to let this one slide by (until someone mentions that you are being quiet)
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by iHazard on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:51 pm

Lenalesca wrote:and btw ihazard had lost the url of the forum, so unless Nox actually remembers to email her the address again...
... this is news to me. Actually, I just got bogged down with reading and working on assignments. Which I should be doing if I wasn't so fucking tired, which is the other reason I didn't even look at forum last night. Apologies for being silent though. And thanks Lenalesca, for trying to explain my absence in any case Smile

That Indian Guy wrote:Seems like either:
1 - Another kill was prevented via role block
2 - The other person targeted Stebung as well.
I agree, though I'm not sure which one is more likely at this point. I am, however, leaning towards the theory that the block was on night action of SK, probably Cell, based on this:

Solar Flare

Specifically:
This technique is defensive rather than offensive, and is mainly used as way to gain the upper hand or in order to make hasty retreat... After the Frieza Saga, it is used several times by Cell to escape the Z Fighters and helps him in his mission to absorb #17 and #18.
As to the rest of it, I'll try to respond once I've read through the other posts that have cropped up while I've been writing this... *dies at the thought* Or I will give up and post tomorrow if I decide sleep is more important.

P.S. Reznor = awesome, for actually doing what so many of us were tempted to do.


Last edited by iHazard on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The spaces between quotes annoyed me...)
avatar
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Location : Not Kansas
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Lucyfer wrote:i'm game
if you reveal your's ill reveal mine
I will reveal mine, but only after you do yours. Because frankly, i dont trust you at all. most of your posts dont add up with each other in the "story" you are trying to portray yourself through. your going to have to give a good reason as to why we should keep you around as well, because from the looks of it, im not the only one who does find you suspicious in your actions.
Lucyfer wrote:and steven's power
only works once
please show me where it says in: "Stebung - Chi Chi : ( Voteblocker / Town) -Impaled whilst avoiding attacks from Androids.
-Her excessive nagging would stop a person from voting the next day phase."
that it is only a one time use power? it seems to be her role, to vote block people each night.
Lucyfer wrote:i dnt think it should be counted as a night power
if you have a power every night phase thats should be a night power
a night power is something that you have to activate at night to use. when the actual effect of the power is used is not the point. please dont tell me such a simple concept is hard for you to understand Rolling Eyes

a bomb would be an example of a day power for example, it is somethning activated during the day phase of the game Neutral
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:59 pm

im sorry mayb steven was a bad example
but are you not even open to the fact of one use powers?
o.o?
i suggest you go back to previous games and look at the powers more carefully
and um basically ALL POWERS ARE ACTIVATED AT NITE...
so that would mean every1 has night powers
@.@
and as i said ill reveal my character as soon as every1 answers the questions
and i would prefer you reveal first cos i know my one would cause uproar so i dnt want you to be forgetting
if i dnt reveal my char
just lynch me ....
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:19 pm

Lucyfer wrote:but are you not even open to the fact of one use powers?
i never said it wasnt, you were the one who claimed it was a one time use power. burden of proof lies with you then. i am just wondering why you think it was only a 1 time use power is all.
Lucyfer wrote:and um basically ALL POWERS ARE ACTIVATED AT NITE...
bomb activated during the day, governer activated during the day/sunset phase of the game. thats two roles i just thought of that are day phase activated and im sure the more expereinced players could tell you of others as well.

and if you wish to go by the "ALL POWERS ARE ACTIVATED AT NITE" bit, you said you were absolutely powerless during the night phase, now were you just confused as to the question (in which case why didnt you ask for clarification) or were you lying (see my policy on this above)
Lucyfer wrote:so that would mean every1 has night powers
you said you are completely powerless. vanilla good guys also have no power, as did my role as a priest. so quit being stupid.
Lucyfer wrote:and i would prefer you reveal first
not going to work that way, i was the one who proposed it, and you are the one under scrutiny here, you dont come up with the terms. i already stated the reason as to why i want you to reveal first. i dont mind waiting for the other people to answer your questions before you do, but you better stay true to your word
Lucyfer wrote: cos i know my one would cause uproar
make up your freaking mind if you are an important character or not Rolling Eyes if your character is important/vital to the town, arrangements can be made, but with the way you are playing, i dont even know if people would even bother trying to save/protect/help you Neutral no offense
Lucyfer wrote:so i dnt want you to be forgetting
i wont be forgetting Rolling Eyes sounds like your trying to back out of the deal if anything.

P.S. just read iHazard and pyro+salts comments. thanks Embarassed
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Lucyfer wrote:okay please answer the following as seriously as you can
i've prepared my answers already but ill post them last

Spoiler:

1. What do you think is the mafia's reasoning behind killing Steven?
2. Do you think there is third party characters in this game?
3. Who you think so far is most likely to be mafia?
4. Who do you think the mafia should/would take out next? (if you were mafia who would you kill in the next night phase)
5. Is there any reason why the majority shouldn't lynch you?
6. if you were doing such an investigation for this round what is a question you would ask? (idk DBZ well enuf, you ppl probably would come up with better questions)
7. Is every mafia game actually different? is there any person that acts the same in many of the games?
8. Do you think that i could be mafia be trying to keep myself alive for extra rounds by doing a quiz like this? if yes would you lynch me?
9. oh wat the heck i might as well, what gender is your character?

ok i why i thot steven's power was one use only
if any1 remembers steven had a really similiar power last round
and that was to be used once only
so i assumed the same
and i did say basically all powers are activated at nite
i wasnt being definate
i mean mayb 90% of powers are activated at night
and trust me i doubt ( note im not being definate here either ) there is ANY ordinary townies in this game
if you think there is then you dnt know gc and edwin well enuf
and seriously reznor if i dnt reveal just get every1 to lynch me
im sure most of them are MORE than happy too XD

and could every1 answer the questions above so reznor and i can reveal our characters which i assure you would move the game on
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:32 pm

iHazard wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:and btw ihazard had lost the url of the forum, so unless Nox actually remembers to email her the address again...
... this is news to me. Actually, I just got bogged down with reading and working on assignments. Which I should be doing if I wasn't so fucking tired, which is the other reason I didn't even look at forum last night. Apologies for being silent though. And thanks Lenalesca, for trying to explain my absence in any case Smile

That Indian Guy wrote:Seems like either:
1 - Another kill was prevented via role block
2 - The other person targeted Stebung as well.
I agree, though I'm not sure which one is more likely at this point. I am, however, leaning towards the theory that the block was on night action of SK, probably Cell, based on this:

Solar Flare

Specifically:
This technique is defensive rather than offensive, and is mainly used as way to gain the upper hand or in order to make hasty retreat... After the Frieza Saga, it is used several times by Cell to escape the Z Fighters and helps him in his mission to absorb #17 and #18.
As to the rest of it, I'll try to respond once I've read through the other posts that have cropped up while I've been writing this... *dies at the thought* Or I will give up and post tomorrow if I decide sleep is more important.

P.S. Reznor = awesome, for actually doing what so many of us were tempted to do.

Oh I must have mistook you for someone else. Nox has to email SOMEONE wif the forum URL cos she told me today. As for Lucyfer's questions

1. What do you think is the mafia's reasoning behind killing Steven?
I'm not sure really because I honestly thought TIG or LCP or even Nox would be taken out during the night. Maybe
they thought he had awesome night action? However I do believe that is largely dependent on luck so honestly I hav
not a clue.

2. Do you think there is third party characters in this game?
Well I am currently playing assuming that there is a 3rd character because you can never be too cautious.

3. Who you think so far is most likely to be mafia?
Right now my list: Hods, Reznor, Pyro(?) and Lucyfer (because you and hods are basically questionairing everyone, and I simply cannot wipe an image of mafias claiming to be detectives, that goes partially on reznor too)

4. Who do you think the mafia should/would take out next? (if you were mafia who would you kill in the next night phase)
I hav no idea so I think the best bet is town should really keep their night abilities hidden rather than flaunt
them about since it is impossible to eliminate mafia and third party in one day and we may lose some important ppl
in the night, however it sux because then we can't really be sure of one another. I guess it depends on how you
wanna play and I'm done playing the friggin scapecoat since last round and you ppl disappointed me so much.

5. Is there any reason why the majority shouldn't lynch you?
Oh gee I dunno, because I'm on the town side? and that at least I don't vote ppl out due to annoyance with them?

8. Do you think that i could be mafia be trying to keep myself alive for extra rounds by doing a quiz like this? if yes would you lynch me?
I think you're pulling another fail TIG like Hods, but hey if that's the trend, go for it.

9. oh wat the heck i might as well, what gender is your character?
Male
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by iHazard on Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:57 pm

Lucyfer wrote:1. What do you think is the mafia's reasoning behind killing Steven?
Honestly? No idea. Unusual move, wasn't expecting Stebung to be the first kill.
Lucyfer wrote:2. Do you think there is third party characters in this game?
Yes. Probably a SK, possibly a Survivor.
Lucyfer wrote:3. Who you think so far is most likely to be mafia?
I have yet to fully collect my thoughts on this. My head hurts and I can't be arsed reading through posts again right now.
Lucyfer wrote:4. Who do you think the mafia should/would take out next? (if you were mafia who would you kill in the next night phase)
Bit of a weird question... Suspect
Lucyfer wrote:5. Is there any reason why the majority shouldn't lynch you?
... I'm too cute to die? Though I think the fact that I am an innocent townie might be a better reason to keep me around Smile
Lucyfer wrote:6. if you were doing such an investigation for this round what is a question you would ask? (idk DBZ well enuf, you ppl probably would come up with better questions)
Dunno, can't remember enough of DBZ and don't really have the time at the moment to do a refresher. Also, see answer to No. 3.
Lucyfer wrote:7. Is every mafia game actually different? is there any person that acts the same in many of the games?
Yes to the first. And not really to the second.
Lucyfer wrote:8. Do you think that i could be mafia be trying to keep myself alive for extra rounds by doing a quiz like this? if yes would you lynch me?
Quite possibly. But I'll think about who to lynch when my thoughts are collected and my head doesn't hurt.
Lucyfer wrote:9. oh wat the heck i might as well, what gender is your character?
Male.
avatar
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Location : Not Kansas
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:06 pm

i guess it actually makes no difference anyway because im pretty sure all the character are male unless there is a bulma
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by pyro+salt on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:13 pm

I honestly can't be bothered but I will say one thing, I believe that stebungs death (and/or attempted kill by 3rd party as well) is personal so yea, there are a few ppl that would be worth looking into such as Lenalesca, Hods, Nox and Lucyfer.

I won't be on tomorrow cause work + going out drinking 2moro night (thank god!) so goodluck to the rest of you that actually that have to deal with the pointless posts some ppl churn out

lynch Lucyfer

p.s reavealing your role at this point is stupid, trying to get other ppl to do it as well...*snorts* everyone might as well post their role up and we all call it a day
avatar
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Location : under your bed
Registration date : 2008-07-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:19 pm

you know i have to wonder Lucy is actually quite smart so why shes playing like this could be to stop us from thinking shes mafia she could just be planing to do what Stebung did last round and lie about who she is. So i guess *looks over shoulder for sharp flying objects before hiding*
Lynch Lucyfer
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:25 pm

Day 2 UPDATE



Lynch List
- xXLCP DragonslayerXx - 1 vote (That Indian Guy,) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
-That Indian Guy - 1 Vote (xXLCP DragonslayerXx) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
-Lucyfer - 3 Votes (Reznor,pyro+salt,Hods Sorrow) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched

Still to vote:

Nox Noctis
Lucyfer
Lenalesca
iHazard

pyro+salt wrote:

I won't be on tomorrow cause work + going out drinking 2moro night (thank god!) s

Cool Very Happy Friday's usually the slowest day for mafia games anyway Very Happy


Last edited by sKeam on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:30 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:OMG WHY YOU LYNCH ME TIG YOU FUCKING NOOB

Lynch That Indian Guy 'CAUSE I'M A REVENGE VOTER AND IT'S SO COOL TO BE REVENGE VOTING
OMGZ YOU REVENGE VOTER YOUZ, YOU MUST BE MAFIA!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY COVER IS BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN FUCK YOU ALSDKFJDLSFLGNAOJAIOGRNJOAG;
I see the true nature of your nefarious plot now mon chéri you wanted me to lynch vote you, but i wont let you have your way mafia scum!!! Unlynch xXLCP DragonslayerXx

1. What do you think is the mafia's reasoning behind killing Steven?
- My first believe it may be related to you most likely, but to be honest, as far as a logical game move goes, it makes little sense to kill him. Unless the Mafias choice was to be completely random Razz

2. Do you think there is third party characters in this game?
- I believe it to be prudent to do so for now.

3. Who you think so far is most likely to be mafia?
- Dont know and dont care at this point in time. Think this is something i should let the other town players figure out for now.

4. Who do you think the mafia should/would take out next? (if you were mafia who would you kill in the next night phase)
- Stupid question. Just helps the Mafia out.

5. Is there any reason why the majority shouldn't lynch you?
- Innocent. Asset to the town if they need it in terms of a player. Will try to keep the game moving along (since most seem content on staying quiet). Be a good target for the mafia at night i suppose, which protects the other townies by proxy.

6. if you were doing such an investigation for this round what is a question you would ask? (idk DBZ well enuf, you ppl probably would come up with better questions)
- Be less broad questions/more pin pointed in nature as well as target. Also have some kind of purpose behind it. Most probably wouldnt even have to do with DBZ.

7. Is every mafia game actually different? is there any person that acts the same in many of the games?
- Each mafia game in itself is a stand alone game. This however does not mean that information from past games can not be useful to a player in certain aspects.

As for who plays the same in many games...in terms of style we all do to an extent. As pointed out earlier:
Nox Noctis: Defensive player
That Indian Guy: Offensive player
Pyro+Salt: Instinct player
xXLCP DragonslayerXx: Lolz Player

but most of us generally tend to change out game play in some aspects during a game (whether this is due to their role/side/plan i guess is up to you to figure out)

8. Do you think that i could be mafia be trying to keep myself alive for extra rounds by doing a quiz like this? if yes would you lynch me?
- Yes i do (and i have been expecting mafia to do it since i did it) as for who i lynch this phase, i leave it up to the rest of you to decide at the moment. Whoever makes the best argument/case gets my support Smile

9. oh wat the heck i might as well, what gender is your character?
- Male

Wonder if this will actually get you anywhere...


Last edited by That Indian Guy on Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Lenalesca wrote:I hav no idea so I think the best bet is town should really keep their night abilities hidden rather than flaunt
them about since it is impossible to eliminate mafia and third party in one day and we may lose some important ppl
I take offense to this. I did the impossible did i not? Wink

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:56 am

i almost cant wait to be lynched to laugh at you all

@hods:android 18 is a female btw

@pyro:and yea i dnt really support revealing characters
i wasnt the first one to suggest it btw...
might not even need to youll all know my character once im lynced
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:07 am

werent android 17 and 18 destroyed before the cell games though by future trunks
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:15 am

Lucyfer wrote:i@pyro:and yea i dnt really support revealing characters
i wasnt the first one to suggest it btw...
might not even need to youll all know my character once im lynced
revealing your character right at the start or in most cases is stupid i agree, but if you are a good guy like you say you are, and you are about to be lynched and still dont reveal when it could possibly save yourself and help the town from preventing a good guy lynch with more than just saying "im innocent" which all players would say regardless.

then depending on whether people believe you or not people could choose to unlynch you and look elsewhere, but no, you want to be a bitch and get yourself lynched just so you can go to people "haha you guys were stupid for lynching me" (if you are a good guy) then you are a bigger idiot than i thought. what do you gain by keeping your identity a secret at that stage but to look like an idiot for not saving yourself from being lynched? do you forget this is a team game and not just an individual one. Rolling Eyes

as it is so far, your being arrogant for no particular reason ("i almost cant wait to be lynched to laugh at you all" Rolling Eyes) you havent helped the good guys in any way (your investigation seems like a dud just like hods one was) all you have managed to do is prove to be an annoyance to us all.

yes i know i come across at sounding annoyed at you and perhaps that is affecting my judgment, but frankly after the last round of having to sift through the stupid to get people to follow reason, being put in the same situation with you this time doesnt exactly put me in a good mood.
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:23 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:werent android 17 and 18 destroyed before the cell games though by future trunks
future trunks and krillan went into dr.geros lab and destrroyed the cell from that timeline before he was finished.

17 and 18 were absorbed into cell (from another time line but present in this one) in order for him to reach perfect stage (the one you see at the cell games).

future trunks later went back to his timeline to destroy 17,18 and cell.
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:06 am

Hods, stop trying to confuse the storyline. Why is everyone basically repeating what I say? I suggested it was dangerous for us to reveal our roles since it is technically impossible to get rid of mafia n 3rd party in one day because you can lynch 1 person and then there's 2 more which means at least another death in the night which can happen to a person with a crucial role should he/she reveal it.
I vote to lynch Hods because so far his actions has been most suspicious to me. I understand that some of you may want to lynch Lucy due to her way of playing however I must say, despite all the long walls of text she put up, she has not given me any substantial evidence to lynch her and I think no matter what, one less townie being lynched is what we're trying to prevent.
Also recently due to me starting all my uni assignments, I may not have too much time to post up big walls of text. I hope you all understand! Sad
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:10 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:OMG WHY YOU LYNCH ME TIG YOU FUCKING NOOB

Lynch That Indian Guy 'CAUSE I'M A REVENGE VOTER AND IT'S SO COOL TO BE REVENGE VOTING
OMGZ YOU REVENGE VOTER YOUZ, YOU MUST BE MAFIA!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY COVER IS BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN FUCK YOU ALSDKFJDLSFLGNAOJAIOGRNJOAG;
I see the true nature of your nefarious plot now mon chéri you wanted me to lynch vote you, but i wont let you have your way mafia scum!!! Unlynch xXLCP DragonslayerXx


WHAT THE FUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK WHY DO YOU KEEP MINDFUCKING ME

Anyway I have no more reason to lynch That Indian Guy since I was revenge voting so Unlynch That Indian Guy.

PS: I'm glad I get to be the Lolz Player. And WTF is with the Gambit?

Lynch Hods_sorrow, for the same reasons as I wanted to lynch him for in Day One.


1. What do you think is the mafia's reasoning behind killing Steven?
I believe it was a stupid and/or pointless move, especially considering he had voteblocking powers (although, granted, the mafia wouldn't have known that). If I can figure it out, I'll let you know.

2. Do you think there is third party characters in this game?
I don't think so but again I don't know enough about DBZ to make a certain claim.

3. Who you think so far is most likely to be mafia?
If I told you that'll defeat the purpose of you thinking for yourself.

4. Who do you think the mafia should/would take out next? (if you were mafia who would you kill in the next night phase)
That Indian Guy, because he wears a pink shirt.

5. Is there any reason why the majority shouldn't lynch you?
All I've done, at least for Day One, was help people.

6. if you were doing such an investigation for this round what is a question you would ask? (idk DBZ well enuf, you ppl probably would come up with better questions)
I wouldn't do an investigation, so this question is irrelevant.

7. Is every mafia game actually different? is there any person that acts the same in many of the games?
Yes, each mafia game is different and people play differently depending on the roles they get.

8. Do you think that i could be mafia be trying to keep myself alive for extra rounds by doing a quiz like this? if yes would you lynch me?
Yes. Yes.

9. oh wat the heck i might as well, what gender is your character?
Male. Like 99.999999999% of the characters in DBZ.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 am

Day 2 UPDATE



Lynch List

-Lucyfer - 3 Votes (Reznor, pyro+salt, Hods sorrow) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched
-Hods Sorrow 2 Votes (Lenalesca , xXLCP DragonslayerXx) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched

Still to vote:

Nox Noctis
Lucyfer
iHazard
That Indian Guy



Thanks.

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:00 pm

You put the banana in the coconut and shake it all about

maybe this in one of the next games

avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:19 pm

lol ive been watching simpsons all day XD
that would be a great idea
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:28 pm

well anyways in the spirit of mafia and to continue the game ill just
LYNCH HODS_SORROW
cos this is boring no1 is posting...
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum