WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

+9
Reznor
pyro+salt
That Indian Guy
Nox Noctis
Lenalesca
Lucyfer
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
sKeam
13 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) Empty Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:45 pm

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) Threadbanner2

Last time on Dragon Ball Z…. Goku and the Z fighters fought an intense battle that went on for way longer than it should have. Goku spent 5 episodes transforming and then another 10 in a Kamehameha battle with some other villain who also spent a lot of time transforming.

It is now 5 years later and all seems well on earth as everyone goes about their daily lives. However a mysterious young man had arrived from the future warning all of a new terror which will appear and threaten the peace on earth. With his information, many Z fighters have prepared themselves in training and are now ready to engage in battle.

The day has come and the Androids have already obliterated a small island town 311KM south of South City and have killed a crucial ally of the Z Fighters. There is no telling where the Androids will strike next and what else is install from now on.

Will this path of destruction end in time before the Androids get the armageddon that they desire? Will the people of Earth be saved from all forms of evil in time? We will find out now on Dragon…Ball… Z …Mafia!!!!!

THE USUAL RULES: READ BEFORE YOU START!!!!!
Spoiler:

TIP/NOTE: When voting to lynch/unlynch/no lynch, please do provide as many legitimate reasons as you can. Discuss, talk a lot, defend yourselves, promote to kill others, etc etc. It's no fun if you just post bold names.

PLEASE read these other notes from the mods ! Important!!
-Please read the stories etc… they might provide clues as to what characters and setups may exist.
-Roles were given RANDOMLY so please don’t think the more experienced players got the better roles or vice versa.
-Due to the nature of this game, DO NOT ASK OTHER PEOPLE WHO THEY ARE IF YOU DIED!!! I know it’s tempting. But in today’s fast paced world we WILL find out!! And you can never know who u can trust....
-If you have read the mod notes at least and understood accordingly, please include the sentence “I am immortal” anywhere in your first post in this game!
-TO make the game more fun, please no one try to hold an investigation in a similar vain to the one seen in round 7. it makes it monotonous and boring for all  but feel free to ask many question as you want.

Finally,I would also like to thank my co-host gc-X, without him, this round of mafia would be boring Very Happy Also, I’d like to thank ALL of you for signing up! Thanks for being enthusiastic in wanting to play this game Very Happy and I hope you have fun Very Happy

Cheers everyone! If you have any questions regarding the game feel free to ask me or gc-X anytime. If you haven’t recived your PM/role PLEASE contact us ASAP Very Happy

-----------------------------------
R.I.P
-gc-X (Krillin - Co-Host) – Was found dead on the side of the road with flowers in hand. Thought to be waiting for a hot date. Suspected to be the work of Androids.

Active Players:

1-pyro+salt
2-Stebung
3-Nox Noctis
4-Hods_sorrow
5-xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
6-Lucyfer
7-That Indian Guy
8-mint.tea
9-Lenalesca
10-Reznor
11-iHazard

It is now DAY 1 everyone may post. Let the games begin! :cheers:

Last edited by sKeam on Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) Empty Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:53 pm

Did you get that I am immortal thing from Adema - Immortal?
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) Empty Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:55 pm

I am immortal! Lets start this shit!
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:13 pm

I am immortal
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Lucyfer wrote:I am immortal
you wish
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:18 pm

I'm f&*(ing immortal. sigh, shud change the sig soon...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Stebung wrote:
you wish

XD but i am...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Lucyfer wrote:
Stebung wrote:
you wish

XD but i am...

what makes you say that?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:31 pm

I am immortal! Why did skeam use that tagline? o_o
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Stebung wrote:
Lucyfer wrote:
Stebung wrote:
you wish

XD but i am...

what makes you say that?

nvm just talk to eveyln about it if you really want to know...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:41 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:I am immortal! Why did skeam use that tagline? o_o

cos it's the next best thing to being unlynchable! XDDDD although i wud prefer him to use 'ring of death' but i guess he wont humor us this round...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:54 pm

I am immortal...or i would be if i hadnt left the Dragonballs in my other pants pocket Embarassed
sKeam wrote:-TO make the game more fun, please no one try to hold an investigation in a similar vain to the one seen in round 7. it makes it monotonous and boring for all but feel free to ask many question as you want.
Bastards Laughing I told you guys to play and do your own thing didnt i, but noooo Razz

Dont worry, not going to do an investigation this round, too much work Laughing I think ill take it easy for this round considering the character i got scratch

I will say this though, for Day One, if we dont really get anywhere i am probably going to go after the least active player or whoever doesnt contribute all that much and lynch them. Just get rid of the dead weight basically
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:02 pm

ditto, we don't want 13 pages of bullshit either
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:05 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
I will say this though, for Day One, if we dont really get anywhere i am probably going to go after the least active player or whoever doesnt contribute all that much and lynch them. Just get rid of the dead weight basically

well since that was the mafia's strategy (omg i cant spell) last time idk if the mafia would do this again @.@
i dnt think we should really lynch randomly even if it is 'dead weight' but yeah up to majority tho
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:12 pm

according to some "ppl" I'm a few hundred years old so I guess I am immortal
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:15 pm

i am immortal. but sadly i am not radditz Sad
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:19 pm

Lucyfer wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:

well since that was the mafia's strategy (omg i cant spell) last time idk if the mafia would do this again @.@
i dnt think we should really lynch randomly even if it is 'dead weight' but yeah up to majority tho
The lynch isnt meant to be random in its entirety, more so as a means to make sure people actively participate in the game is all. Plus, its not like we wont give people a chance to defend themselves at all. Just mentioning it as a possibility is all Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 pm

>< okay
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:25 pm

Reznor wrote:i am immortal. but sadly i am not radditz Sad

so im not the only one that wants to be Radditz?! haha, awesome
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:31 pm

Lenalesca wrote:

cos it's the next best thing to being unlynchable! XDDDD although i wud prefer him to use 'ring of death' but i guess he wont humor us this round...

I thought it had to do with DBZ lol nvm

I guess theres pros and cons on the 'dead weight' idea, but noone wants 13 pages of bullshit again do they Razz
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:54 pm

I am immortal! Hear me roooaarr! affraid
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:57 pm

I am immortal.

Fear me.

LOL.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:57 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:

I thought it had to do with DBZ lol nvm

I guess theres pros and cons on the 'dead weight' idea, but noone wants 13 pages of bullshit again do they Razz
what would these cons be? the only real one i can see is that we may end up getting a good guy (and its probably likely anyway we may end up getting a good guy anyway based on the odds at least) and if they are staying quiet even when about to be lynched and not really trying to help out us other good guys, then it might be better if we got rid of them, at least the death would give us some info.

pros could be:
get people to be active and post/stop lurking
get people to talk more, and hopefully just not random bullshit

although from the sounds of it, i dont think indian guy meant it as what we should do straight off, i just think he means, if we dont really get anywhere like the start of the last game (although i could be mistaken)

now i havent seen up to this stage of DBZ (i stopped around when goku beat frieza) so ill try and read up on it a bit i guess in the mean time.

P.S. Raditz was awesome. Hi 5 to pyro+salt :cheers:
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:21 pm

I am immortal.

Look upon me and despair
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:24 am

I guess Ill start by asking some questions

1. Who's your favorite DB/DBZ Character?
Videll

2. Whats your favorite attacks?
Mine would have to be Krillan's Kienzan, Tien's Kikoho and of course Mr Satan's Satan Ka Rei Naru Hitsu Satsu Waza

3. Which character do you hate the most?
hmm tough one I guess Ill have to go with Vageta I dont really hate him but he always seems like he's secretly gay for Goku.

4. Who are you most afraid of being the mafia?
That indian Guy and Benihime are the players I fear the most being mafia theyve shown them selves to be the best players at hiding who they are in my opinion
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:40 am

You trying to pull a TIG when TIG is here Hods? lolz

TRUNKS! (FUTURE VERSION!!!) <3

erm...the only one I know is Kamehameha...I dunno, I like watever Trunks does! XDD

Pan, she's so annoying...

TIG, cos he'll annilate us all! so liek, plz plz plz not him...lol

btw I think Edwin said something about not doing this kind of thing (but I suppose if ppl WANT to answer it it's ok lar) since apparently it takes the fun out of it.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:59 am

Lenalesca wrote:btw I think Edwin said something about not doing this kind of thing (but I suppose if ppl WANT to answer it it's ok lar) since apparently it takes the fun out of it.

I just dont want 13 pages of mindless crap on the first day like last time
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:18 am

ppl already commented on that lar. I wont waste breath here.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:46 am

i've got an idea
why dont we have 1 turn each saying why we shouldnt be voted out?
cos like that at least is better than saying lets vote blahblahblah out cos we dnt know wat else to do ? XD
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:50 am

yea as reznor mentioned, the cons of dead weight lynching could be we get a towns person instead :X but then again, if they didnt want to play which involves being active, they shouldn have signed up.

DBZ for me was a looong time ago... shall we try and list down who might be in it?
Ok.. i may be wrong in this, but i assume this is in the android arc so its possible that androids #17-#20(Dr. Gero) will be the mafia.
DBZ Wiki for noobs ( if you scroll down you'll see the list of characters that appears in this saga)

Who are you most afraid of being the mafia?
Definitly LCP. Im more scared of her than TIG :X
I think you've got your wires crossed hods.. i think you were meaning to say TIG and LCP cause certainly some ppl here don't think the same as you.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:50 am

Yay quiz time!

Vegeta

Destruction Disc, any move produced by Vegeta(the "point-and-blow-up" was the shizz), Supernova from Brody the legendary Supersaiyan. It just looked cool on the Budokai game on PSP.

The little cat thing that follow Yamcha......like what's the point of him being there? If that is a male......

Probably you
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:51 am

Lucyfer wrote:i've got an idea
why dont we have 1 turn each saying why we shouldnt be voted out?
cos like that at least is better than saying lets vote blahblahblah out cos we dnt know wat else to do ? XD

Ok you can start =D
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:04 pm

alright XDDDDDDD
o.o in short im not mafia...
and im on the town's side
but that would just be dry if that was everyone's defence so i guess i have to come up with some thing more hmmmm....
@.@ this is really hard... Sad
i mean i am willing to be lynched in the first day (tho i wouldnt particularly suggest it- partly cos i really want to play a longer game this time ><) if it means saving some1 else who has a more important role o.o but i guess i could just be saying that.
(>.> my reasoning is so unbiased atm i seem to be contridicting myself ... SIGH)
ill mayb add to this defence later.... i mean i get tired after spending over 5mins on this... *my head hurts*

i dnt watch dragonball z enough to answer the all of steven's questions
my fav character is: gohan (i think)
and who im most scared of being mafia: idk i guess tig cos he seems to be a very strong player ><
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:23 pm

/facepalms. Shud I be making YOU an 'unlynchable' sig this round Lucy?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:48 pm

what O.O why?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:04 pm

nevermind...*yawwwn* you sounded like someone who wasn't too afraid to die, reminds me of myself last round...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:15 pm

Radditz

i dont know, they all look kinda the same to me, just different colours.

dordoria i think was their name. that pink blob that was friezas henchmen

i dont know, ive only played one proper round. but from what i read in the past games, i dont think that many bad guys have won to fear anyone bing a bad guy in particular. i mean, stebung & gc-x failed, nox & skeam failed, pyro & red bucket failed...in fact...have any bad guys side ever won this game?

if it was just based on how well people have played in a game though, i would probably have to give it to indian guy, he basically won that x-men game on his own from what i could tell.

Nox Noctis wrote: certainly some ppl here don't think the same as you.
Bit of a redundant statement, obviously nobody thinks exactly like each other and with like 11 people, there are going to be differing opinions. Dont see the point to that comment at all.

Nox Noctis...which of the androids did you get?
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:18 pm

You see, what I don't get is, people don't seem to be afraid of me being mafia (apart from Frankie) but I end up magnetting all the night actions anyway.

Vegeta. Durrrh.

I don't know many. I do like the Kamehameha though 'cause it's the lols.

Hercules.

I'm pretty neutral about this so it doesn't bother me.

@ Reznor - I'm pretty sure usually the bad guys win, unless they are fail.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:28 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:@ Reznor - I'm pretty sure usually the bad guys win, unless they are fail.
oh ok, just all the games i remember reading have had the good guys winning so far. so i wasnt too sure if any of the bad guys ever won. so you would agree that the 6 players (the pairs i listed up there) i mentioned were fail then? Laughing

i like your avatar by the way Embarassed who are ren x bya from?
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:35 pm

It's not so much fail as it is mistakes that were made that could have been avoided if people gave it more thought, talked it through between each other more, considered other options and the like.

I'm glad you like them - they're from Bleach.

Like your Yumichika icon.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Okay here we go...I can't remember too much of DBZ, but I'll give it a shot

Majun Buu. Just because she/he/it was pink. And acted all cute~ (from what I can remember)

I'm not too sure. I don't know many at all. They all seem to be ball of energy forces.

Oh, that one is easy. Hercules.

Not too sure on this one.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:49 pm

i suppose thats fair enough to say, i will say the whole ring of death from skeam was lolz.

oh, is their name yumichika? had no clue, i just liked the icon with their reaction and text when i came across it on photobucket. maybe i should actually check out the show sometime XD
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:00 pm

Yes. I don't like him very much - I think he's annoying. One of my other friends is totally in love with him though XD

So anyway, yes, mafia. >_>
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:07 pm

yes, mafia, back to the game Embarassed

what do you reckon about hods, indian, nox and pyro and (just curious as to your thoughts about them as players)
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:19 pm

To me, Hods isn't a factor I consider in mafia. He doesn't think things through and acts quite randomly/on a whim. It doesn't bother me if he dies or not or if he's mafia or not.

I like playing with That Indian Guy. I think he's a competent player, has good gut instincts, makes reliable arguments and he's an asset to whatever side he is on. He's one to watch out for in that sense.

Nox Noctis I think is also a pretty good player. I don't think she's a very good liar and while she does put some thought into gameplay, it's all very... near-sighted stuff. She plays it one day and one night at a time. As a player I do pay attention to what she says but I'm not too worried about her.

Pyro+salt's a pretty good player too. Aside from the gut instincts stuff XD she can appear innocent even when she's not and she has sound judgement and makes good comments. While I'd read what she writes, I wouldn't read too much into it or think too deeply about it.

If I were mafia and I knew they were not, TIG, Pyro and to a lesser extent Nox and sKeam are the players I'd want to get rid of first if I want to have an easy win. If I want a more challenging game, they're the players I would leave towards the end.

EDIT: In short, if I was mafia, I wouldn't kill TIG in the first two-three nights, and I'm pretty sure if TIG was mafia he wouldn't kill me ;D I think we enjoy the challenge more than the victory, especially when we're not working together behind the scenes and don't know whose side the other one is on.

Last edited by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:27 pm

thanks for that. im just trying to get a better judgment of the players, so i figured the easiest way would be to ask the other people who have played more games with them Smile

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:EDIT: In short, if I was mafia, I wouldn't kill TIG in the first two-three nights, and I'm pretty sure if TIG was mafia he wouldn't kill me ;D I think we enjoy the challenge more than the victory, especially when we're not working together behind the scenes and don't know whose side the other one is on.
oh, thats quite interesting to know. well i hope you guys dont die soon either than as well. should be fun watching some debating going along, maybe i can join along as well Razz

Last edited by Reznor on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:31 pm

Sorry I was editting the previous post.

Yeah. I'm not trying to distract you from certain players or anything - I'm just suggesting a few people to look out for, which I guess would be TIG, Pyro, Nox, sKeam and myself. I'm not saying that you don't have to care about the rest but if someone's doing the manipulating, behind-the-scenes or just plain trying to fuck you over, it's most likely going to be one of us five. It's equally likely to be anyone else, of course, like Stebung and Hods, though they're more likely to surprise you with randomness/spurts of brilliance than we would.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:40 pm

im just curious why everyone feels compelled to answer? does it make you stand out when you don't?

but in the spirit of things...

thats a hard one, i have too many...Radditz, Vegeta, future Trunks(with the long hair cuz that was hawt Very Happy)

er...they all pretty much the same >.> the 'powering up' is awesome tho XD

thats a hard one too...Cell was annoying but Chichi...god that woman was annoying

erm....mint.tea cuz shes sneaky like that haha

and @ LCP...im not sure if i should take that as a dig at my gut instince or as a complement in general XD i think the later sounds nicer tho Razz
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:47 pm

I answered because it doesn't give anything about my character away and I see no harm in it.

You're most welcome. <3
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:51 pm

@ Reznor Lol i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours *winks*

the xmen game was epic BRING ON THE RING OF DEATH Razz Did u kno how pissed off i was in the last round when i cleared u but u ended up dying that exact same night anyway?

You forgot the SPN mafia, LCP and Mint.Tea did a great job XD you should go read it if u have the chance Reznor, Dean Winchester got so desperate he started dropping hints.

I don't like Pan. Shes the annoying one i say :\ Im just wondering if we fangirls are goin to have a brawl fighting over future trunks lol
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next