WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

+9
Reznor
pyro+salt
That Indian Guy
Nox Noctis
Lenalesca
Lucyfer
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
sKeam
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:50 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Thank god she's dead.

I mean.

OH NO WE LOST A TOWNIE I'M CRYING MY EYES OUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
lol! win post. And here i was going to comment in a Radditz like fashion "Why so Blue Green man?" over Piccolo's death. (Note: i love Mint.Tea and think Piccolo is awesome, just it was my first reaction upon her death is all)

I must say, i didnt see Chichi being a part of this set up at all Neutral
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Stebung/Chi Chi -Her excessive nagging would stop a person from voting the next day phase.

lol!
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:57 pm

her powers....are lol!

taking out steven on the otherhand... Rolling Eyes its unusual
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:02 pm

pyro+salt wrote:taking out steven on the otherhand... Rolling Eyes its unusual
I dont get it...id have kept him around a lot longer...killing him makes no sense...only person you can really incriminate with it is hods...and well..he does plenty of that on his own Razz

>_>

<_<

VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL???
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:09 pm

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahafail
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:30 am

ummmmmmmmmmmmm
RIP steven
Arrow <- yi likes this emoticon
hmmmm it is strange killing steven
if its a revenge killing then it probably was hods
if its a smart killing then id say the mafia killed steven because the person we'd suspect next due to that would be hods
so idk XD
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 am

Seriously I know I'm not the greatest player but do I look dumb enough to kill the person I was lynching. If I was mafia I would have killed Lucy to confuse people(sorry Lucy).
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:49 am

lolz on Steven being Chichi of all ppl. But however it sux that one less townie and someone who actually has powers (although not TOO useful). I'm interested at the flash light that took place after the apparent...hit and run...
and TIG
VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT HIS POWER LEVEL???
IT'S LESS THAN NEGATIVE NIINE THOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!!
Can I just point that since there was only 1 death we can just scratch out the third party? Seems like just androids vs town.
and erm, unless Hods REALLY REALLY REALLY is asking for it...i mean...no one can be THAT obvious right?... I dunno, I need to rethink this night's event. I do agree that going for Steven of all ppl was totally weird and there HAS been animosity between Hods and Steven (even before this round of Mafia lol)...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:02 am

Its almost as if the characters weren't chosen at random ChiChi and Stebung are so close.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:51 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:Its almost as if the characters weren't chosen at random ChiChi and Stebung are so close.
Who would that make the rest of the players in the game? Wink
Lenalesca wrote:lolz on Steven being Chichi of all ppl. But however it sux that one less townie and someone who actually has powers (although not TOO useful).
Actually, as far as Townie deaths go, in terms of his character, we were lucky. With a Vote blocker around (normally a anti-town power) it was more likely to hit another townie during the night preventing them from voting rather than the mafia at such an early stage. (And can anyone actually imagine Chichi nagging an android to death Laughing)
Lenalesca wrote:Can I just point that since there was only 1 death we can just scratch out the third party? Seems like just androids vs town.
Possibly, although i wouldnt rule it out quite yet to be prudent at the moment. Especially from this part of the story:
Later,around the corner, a sudden flash of light blinds South City with the light of day.Signs of struggle and confusion have been found near the dead body of Chi Chi.Though it seems these events only took place a short while after her death.
Seems like either:
1 - Another kill was prevented via role block
2 - The other person targeted Stebung as well.

Although i agree, it looks more like a case of Androids 19/20 against the Z warriors now.

Anyway, i would like to hear from the rest of the players and what they think is going on with the game etc Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:56 am

Oh and since we knew this is inevitable...we are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last... Lynch xXLCP DragonslayerXx
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:58 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:Seriously I know I'm not the greatest player but do I look dumb enough to kill the person I was lynching.

reverse reverse psychology!!!! XD

i would have thot there was 3rd party characters @.@ with edwin and gc hosting
i think it probably was a block XDDD

and look and look statistically >< our chances of catching the mafia now is 1/4 (if there was 2 mafias)
and we also have evidence to consider now (the death of steven)
so for all you guys thot you could randomly get the mafia in the first round
you should definately get the mafia in this round XD!
(sorry im still bitter about that... ill stop now ><)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:58 am

That Indian Guy wrote:Oh and since we knew this is inevitable...we are the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last... Lynch xXLCP DragonslayerXx

what what why @.@ would you do this?
wat evidence do you have?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:00 pm

Lucyfer wrote:so for all you guys thot you could randomly get the mafia in the first round
you should definately get the mafia in this round XD!
(sorry im still bitter about that... ill stop now ><)
Anytime you want to start finding the mafia, by all means go for it, dont let us hold you back while you sit there on your high horse Wink
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:04 pm

ok what i want to support you?
i need evidence to do so?
so why are you lynching lcp?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:09 pm

Lucyfer wrote:ok what i want to support you?
My point, as it has been been since last day is that people shouldnt just rely on certain players (like LCP or myself) during a game and should do something on their own.

If you are just going to follow along...seems a bit foolish to start moaning about other players tactics in a game is all.

I have my reasons for lynching LCP (although something i dont really care to go into at the moment).
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:28 pm

Seems like either:
1 - Another kill was prevented via role block
2 - The other person targeted Stebung as well.
OMFG, I was scratching my brains out over it! TOTALLY shud have thought of that =_=|||, wow so third party may still be out there! I ph3ar night 2 now. I reckon role block is more likely tho, with the sign of struggle and everything... Neutral
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:41 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
Lucyfer wrote:ok what i want to support you?
My point, as it has been been since last day is that people shouldnt just rely on certain players (like LCP or myself) during a game and should do something on their own.

If you are just going to follow along...seems a bit foolish to start moaning about other players tactics in a game is all.

I have my reasons for lynching LCP (although something i dont really care to go into at the moment).

omg but wat if going along with you is wat is best for the game @.@....
and getting reasons from you is not just so i can agree with you...
i could also use it to incriminate you too >.>
frankly i think the lack of information suspicious
if you are seriously trying to lynch her then you need more support
hence you should be trying to convince us why we should lynch her too
so makes you wonder perhaps you arent seriously lynching her?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:48 pm

Both me and TIG want you guys to think for yourselves, not just rely on us to hold your hands until the end.

OMG WHY YOU LYNCH ME TIG YOU FUCKING NOOB

Lynch That Indian Guy 'CAUSE I'M A REVENGE VOTER AND IT'S SO COOL TO BE REVENGE VOTING
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:54 pm

Lucyfer wrote:omg but wat if going along with you is wat is best for the game @.@....
Was it not you during Day One who said that you found me the most suspicious? Now you think i could be the one to help you win the game? Suspect Whats changed in such a short space of time? And as i have said plenty of times already, as it stands now, i would rather the other players do something for themselves and speak on their own accord, uninfluenced by me as much as possible.

This doesnt mean i wont help or contribute, but if i am going to have to explain every move of mine to you, its going to make everything i try to do redundant and pointless if i have to explain it to you and thus everyone else as well including the Mafia Neutral
Lucyfer wrote:and getting reasons from you is not just so i can agree with you...
i could also use it to incriminate you too >.>
Good luck trying to incriminate an innocent man Wink
Lucyfer wrote:frankly i think the lack of information suspicious
Frankly im still waiting on you finding the mafia like you said we should on Day One, since the methods LCP and I proposed were so "fail". All i have heard from you is cynical talk and nothing productive... Rolling Eyes
Lucyfer wrote:if you are seriously trying to lynch her then you need more support
This will not be a problem for me when the time comes. But as i said, i want people to learn to do things on their own (I have my reasons for this as well)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:56 pm

I don't have a real reason but to save my ass really since both LCP and TIG tried to off me in the last round Im going to side with TIG to a stop him from lynching me who I know is innocent and b get rid of some one who thinks I need to be lynched Lynch xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:58 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:OMG WHY YOU LYNCH ME TIG YOU FUCKING NOOB

Lynch That Indian Guy 'CAUSE I'M A REVENGE VOTER AND IT'S SO COOL TO BE REVENGE VOTING
OMGZ YOU REVENGE VOTER YOUZ, YOU MUST BE MAFIA!!!
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:I don't have a real reason but to save my ass really since both LCP and TIG tried to off me in the last round Im going to side with TIG to a stop him from lynching me who I know is innocent and b get rid of some one who thinks I need to be lynched Lynch xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy wrote: And as i have said plenty of times already, as it stands now, i would rather the other players do something for themselves and speak on their own accord, uninfluenced by me as much as possible.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:06 pm

im sorry >.> i havent really noticed any player in particular that are fully just listening to you without their own opinions (except hods >.>)
if you are on townside
i would really like you two to not do it... cos we have lost enough people already
but the again
its useless just lynching each other
because i dnt think many people would follow....
@.@ again makes to wonder why this act...

but seriously hods @.@ why the hell would you do that you just look like mafia more now...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:14 pm

actually i just notcied Nox noctis has barely spoken and that is suspicous she usually posts alot unlynch LCP lynch Nox Noctis
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Lucyfer wrote:im sorry >.> i havent really noticed any player in particular that are fully just listening to you without their own opinions (except hods >.>)
So far your whole play has been to claim we should be analyzing posts as early as day one in order to find Mafia (which any player who has played a few games will tell you, is next to impossible) and question why LCP and I wish to implement the most basic of moves on Day One (even going as far as to Lynching yourself in a tantrum). Instead of focusing on trying the mafia like you said you wanted to, you have been more concerned with what i am doing with each of my posts. And as it stands now, you have yet to find the Mafia or anyone suspicious.

Maybe instead of questioning every little post i make and questioning their motives, you should do something on your own and try to find the Mafia...might be a bit more productive Wink
Lucyfer wrote:its useless just lynching each other
Yes, its much better to try and Lynch yourself lol!
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:29 pm

you lynching each other is even more pointless as me lynching myself

One or even 2 votes to each others name does not constitute need to be worried for a lynch

and i did mention that
so im wondering why you are doing that?
and do remember i think your mafia @.@ <==( Q.Q i know im probably wrong but still....)
so i technically am investigating
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:32 pm

Remember people just a game it doesn't really matter in end there will always be more mafia. That said lets try to kick ass
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:36 pm

why the hell are you playing then?
the point of mafia isnt just to randomly pick ppl to kill @.@
its a game of intellect, logic, and deduction...
unless you do that it isnt really much fun
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:37 pm

btw TIG
its kinda hard investigating anyone else if they arent making any posts @.@
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Lucyfer wrote:you lynching each other is even more pointless as me lynching myself
Lynching another person is generally the quickest way illicit a reaction out of them. Voting yourself generally only leads to making you look stupid.
Lucyfer wrote:and do remember i think your mafia @.@ <==( Q.Q i know im probably wrong but still....)
so i technically am investigating
Let me get this straight, you think i am Mafia, but think i may have the possible means to helping you take down the Mafia if you understood my plans? Suspect If i was Mafia, you guys would never see it coming a.k.a. Bleach Mafia Round 2 8)

You further go onto say, you are most likely wrong about me being suspicious/guilty and yet you continue to waste more time trying to interrogate me for answers? Suspect
Lucyfer wrote:the point of mafia isnt just to randomly pick ppl to kill @.@
Instead of whining about that/voting for yourself, why didnt you actually do something on Day One to find the Mafia then? scratch
Lucyfer wrote:its a game of intellect, logic, and deduction
While i agree with this, let me know when you start using it. Because so far your moves/posts havent really made any kind of logical sense.
Lucyfer wrote:btw TIG
its kinda hard investigating anyone else if they arent making any posts @.@
Which is why i was wanting other people to speak up as well. You know, you may want to give it a shot at trying to question some of them, so they can respond to it when they get on? Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 pm

lynch some1 and getting a reaction only works in two situations:
1. in real life in which they have to respond immediately and may slip up
this doesnt work in forums not really because forums are asynchronous (yes i did learn something from compsci111) therefore people have time to think about what they post very carefully before they post - hence they are unlikely to slip up
2. for a inexperienced player (even on forums)
and LCP is obviously not one of these

so why did you lynch her if it is completely pointless...
and now we cant even use this technique on inexperienced players cos they would know to watch out...

investigations:
i dnt know the players well enough to conduct one
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Lucyfer wrote:lynch some1 and getting a reaction only works in two situations:
this doesnt work in forums not really because forums are asynchronous (yes i did learn something from compsci111) therefore people have time to think about what they post very carefully before they post - hence they are unlikely to slip up
True, but not always the case as proven by sKeam and Nox Noctis in Round 7 (X-Men Mafia) both of whom are experienced and smart players.

Having plenty of time to think through a response also becomes an equally as effective tell, when players like Nox and Pyro take so long to post in a game for example. So it works both ways.
Lucyfer wrote:2. for a inexperienced player (even on forums)

so why did you lynch her if it is completely pointless...
and now we cant even use this technique on inexperienced players cos they would know to watch out...
Which is why there are different motives behind the moves i use in her regard. But you know, thanks for constantly insisting with pointless questions in having me try and explain it to you. Maybe if you played the game instead of focusing all your attention on me, we would actually have gotten somewhere Rolling Eyes

Also, just because you cant figure out the reasons for my voting against her or over think my motives in the game (which so far has just been for you guys to do something, not just come to me or LCP to explain things to you) doesnt mean they arent legitimate or have a purpose.
Lucyfer wrote:investigations:
i dnt know the players well enough to conduct one
Investigations dont require you to have an intimate knowledge of the others players. You cant bring up basic techniques of finding mafia for day one as the crutch of your argument as to why my Day One vote was "wrong" and then not use the very same techniques you preach about to find them.

So far all you have managed to do is waste time. Neutral
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:14 pm

Not true as proven by sKeam and Nox Noctis in Round 7 (X-Men Mafia) both of whom are experienced and smart players.
thats because wasnt that game with the stupid rule that if the godfather dies than mafia loses automatically @.@?
and no i dnt need an intimate knowledge of them but im not used the fact ppl can actually think b4 they post
it makes it harder to figure out the questions and answers you would expect the mafia to give away
actually a male or female question would be really helpful in this round but idk if every1 would tell the truth this time
actually i dnt think i suspect you that much anymore i just enjoy arguing with you
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:16 pm

I just read through all the posts and i would like to Lynch Lucyfer for being retarded and impeding gameplay. Your constant questions but lack of actual help is getting annoying.

I am a bit tired now after a long day of university, so ill come back tomorrow or so and add my input on the game Smile
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:25 pm

Lucyfer wrote:
Not true as proven by sKeam and Nox Noctis in Round 7 (X-Men Mafia) both of whom are experienced and smart players.
thats because wasnt that game with the stupid rule that if the godfather dies than mafia loses automatically @.@?
But none of the other players had any way of knowing this. Plus, it would be a valid point if i had lead the town into lynching sKeam on Day One. I went after the godfathers comrades first purposely (as i told everyone that i thought she was Mystique), so this has no bearing on my point. Smile
Lucyfer wrote:it makes it harder to figure out the questions and answers you would expect the mafia to give away
All this means is you have to be craftier with your methods is all Twisted Evil
Lucyfer wrote:actually a male or female question would be really helpful in this round but idk if every1 would tell the truth this time
Probably not, as almost 90% of the characters in the series were male. (Which by the way, my character also is)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:32 pm

lol we are like the army that goes out into war shooting their own people but OKAY
XDDD more interesting that way i guess

*i finally see y forum mafias requires so much more townies than rl mafia because after killing half the townie ranks you get a rl mafia game basically
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:33 pm

[quote="That Indian Guy"]
Lucyfer wrote:

doesnt matter the other players didnt know
that fact itself made them panic
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:38 pm

@hods thats hardly any standing evidence mate of voting to lynch me.

Sad to say, i agree on TIG and LCP, we should stop relying on you guys and actually USE our brains (which i see we are seriously lacking..).

@lucyfer each game is different so in a way please respect the mods, they're the ones who gave you the game. You have to consider both sides of the party, if you kno ur godfather is bein suspected, wouldn u do somthing drastic to prevent him from bein lynched? Rolling Eyes Um as far as i am aware, investigations like the one TIG did isnt based on how well he knows the person, but how the questions were answered Very Happy

Sorry guys for posting late, its my sister's birthday today.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:40 pm

[quote="Lucyfer"]
That Indian Guy wrote:
Lucyfer wrote:

doesnt matter the other players didnt know
that fact itself made them panic
It was needless paranoia though on their part. sKeam (Godfather) wasnt the target at time, so why they panicked is weird. (Although i think they have learned from that, so it was worth it in the end i guess)

I still dont see how it matters. If i had targeted the Godfather on Day One, you might have a case. But i didnt, and they had been dropping tells long before i announced my results of the investigation and going after Nox. So in any regard, your point is moot.

But that was a past game (and i dont think sKeam and Nox like hearing about it that much, which is weird, i think they did a great job considering the circumstances)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:@lucyfer each game is different so in a way please respect the mods, they're the ones who gave you the game. You have to consider both sides of the party, if you kno ur godfather is bein suspected, wouldn u do somthing drastic to prevent him from bein lynched? Rolling Eyes Um as far as i am aware, investigations like the one TIG did isnt based on how well he knows the person, but how the questions were answered Very Happy
While i did suspect sKeam (Godfather) and he was the first one i found out, you i found more suspicious through the course of the investigation regardless. If you had played it with cooler heads (which i am sure you guys both do so now when you play) i think you guys could have won that round (and you came close to it regardless with the Ring of Death Laughing
Nox Noctis wrote:Sorry guys for posting late, its my sister's birthday today.
Wish BB Happy Birthday from me as well :cheers:
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:

@lucyfer each game is different so in a way please respect the mods, they're the ones who gave you the game. You have to consider both sides of the party, if you kno ur godfather is bein suspected, wouldn u do somthing drastic to prevent him from bein lynched? Rolling Eyes Um as far as i am aware, investigations like the one TIG did isnt based on how well he knows the person, but how the questions were answered Very Happy

please read my posts more carefully
i have taouched on all the points you have mentioned above
"You have to consider both sides of the party, if you kno ur godfather is bein suspected, wouldn u do somthing drastic to prevent him from bein lynched?" in fact this support wat i said... im sorry i screwed up the quoting in my last post
and every game is different?
@.@ i havent used any references to past games
the female-male thing is really helpful because there is a lack of females and 1 of the mafia is a female character
the problem is just no1 will fall for that again
and which mod am i not respecting @.@?
and now am i not respecting them?
and you mentioned them TIG >.>...
nox sed to me herself that she had to try to get herself killed to save skeam
and im sure they did play very well
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:50 pm

lol... edwin doesn like bringin it up cause of that Ring of Death thing....lol.. cause he thinks its fail to a certain extent XD

Thanks TIG i'll past the message on~
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Lucyfer wrote:the female-male thing is really helpful because there is a lack of females and 1 of the mafia is a female character
Not necessarily, we could be dealing with Android 19/20 as well, unless you know something for sure that we dont? Wink
Lucyfer wrote:and which mod am i not respecting @.@?
and now am i not respecting them?
I suppose that would be LCP (who hosted that round) with you saying her rule was stupid or what not, but honestly, knowing LCP, i doubt she gives a fuck Razz
Lucyfer wrote:and you mentioned them TIG >.>...
I mentioned them as an instance of how your reasoning proved not to be entirely correct. I did not wish to go into another debate as to the tactics and gameplay of that round is all i was trying to get at. I was referencing them is all Very Happy
Lucyfer wrote:nox sed to me herself that she had to try to get herself killed to save skeam
Please read my above posts more clearly, i have clearly pointed out why this shouldnt have been an issue.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:lol... edwin doesn like bringin it up cause of that Ring of Death thing....lol.. cause he thinks its fail to a certain extent XD
But why, it is only the single greatest moment in Mafia History. We should hold a Mafia Awards after the Alternate Reality one. I guarantee you it will win Best Mafia moment Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:00 pm

That Indian Guy wrote: Having plenty of time to think through a response also becomes an equally as effective tell, when players like Nox and Pyro take so long to post in a game for example. So it works both ways.

your not holding that against me this round are you? lol. Do you know how long it takes to filter through all the inane psycho babble some ppl make on here to actually get something slightly useful?

Lucyfer wrote: lynch some1 and getting a reaction only works in two situations:
2. for a inexperienced player (even on forums)

ok, so instead of playing it like how you play it in real life...mayb u should try a differnt approch and stop bringing your experience of real life mafia on this?

back to the game-
I'm leaning more towards to the point of "if there is a 3rd party" they targeted Stebung as well because if Stebung (or a role blocker) managed to block a kill, the story should reflect that. If it was Stebung doing it, his action should (??) of been mentioned b4 he died

P.S I think Reznor is awesome!! Twisted Evil
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:05 pm

seriously though, i wish there was a camera to catch the expresssion on my face when i found out what he did <_<

"THATS NOT PART OF THE PLAN?!"

@lucy well.. i understand this is only the second game you've played, but regardless... you wouldnt expect every game to be the same right?

Hey i have a question, can third partys not use their night action? couldnt that answer why theres only one kill?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:15 pm

pyro+salt wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote: Having plenty of time to think through a response also becomes an equally as effective tell, when players like Nox and Pyro take so long to post in a game for example. So it works both ways.
your not holding that against me this round are you? lol. Do you know how long it takes to filter through all the inane psycho babble some ppl make on here to actually get something slightly useful?
Im not using it against you at all Razz It was just an example on my part. Dont worry, ill eventually make my way into interrogating debating with you Wink
Nox Noctis wrote:seriously though, i wish there was a camera to catch the expresssion on my face when i found out what he did <_<
And now people begin to understand why my idea of a Mafia TV Show would be awesome Razz
Nox Noctis wrote:Hey i have a question, can third partys not use their night action? couldnt that answer why theres only one kill?
Well the general rule of Mafia is, if you have a night action to use, you must use it. If you dont, it will be randomly selected for you by the Mod. Whether sKeam and Gc-X stuck to this tradition is another question. scratch
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Mar 18, 2009 3:59 pm

I'm leaning more towards to the point of "if there is a 3rd party" they targeted Stebung as well because if Stebung (or a role blocker) managed to block a kill, the story should reflect that. If it was Stebung doing it, his action should (??) of been mentioned b4 he died

There was sign of struggle Pyro, that's why I reckon it is most likely third party got role-blocked but targeted stebung anyway (since the struggle was a short time later and it was mentioned that it was near *hahah* Chichi's body/site of death/whatever lar, where she got ran over)
Bloody hell, it's only day 2 and we townies have already opened fire on lynching each other. I want to bring up an old point I have been trying to say but this must be like the third or fourth time so like... silent
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:10 pm

Lenalesca wrote:
There was sign of struggle Pyro, that's why I reckon it is most likely third party got role-blocked but targeted stebung anyway (since the struggle was a short time later and it was mentioned that it was near *hahah* Chichi's body/site of death/whatever lar, where she got ran over)
Bloody hell, it's only day 2 and we townies have already opened fire on lynching each other. I want to bring up an old point I have been trying to say but this must be like the third or fourth time so like... silent
The way i read it as was, it was the Serial Killer targeting the same person (Stebung) as the Mafia, but getting blocked in the process by someone.

The "a sudden flash of light blinds South City with the light of day" indicates someone role blocking a character during the night. (I have my suspicious as to who was blocked mind you)

The "Signs of struggle and confusion have been found near the dead body of Chi Chi.Though it seems these events only took place a short while after her death. make it seem like the person targeted Stebung was targeted by the blocked party as well and it wouldnt have mattered anyway, as chichi was both players targets. Although whether the second person meant to harm Stebung is the question i suppose...

Would be a lot easier if we knew which Androids we were dealing with...I am leaning towards it being 17/18 since the
gc-X (Krillin - Co-Host) – Was found dead on the side of the road with flowers in hand. Thought to be waiting for a hot date. Suspected to be the work of Androids.
indicates it was 18 who made the kill, unless the hot date refers to Marron and Android 19 had a fetish for midgets?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next