WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

+12
SeriousCat
Lenalesca
Idlefingers
Pochama
That Indian Guy
gc-X
Snowy Leopard
pyro+salt
sKeam
doeknuts
hods_sorrow
Nox Noctis
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

Post by Snowy Leopard Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:07 am

God everyone hates me lol. My life is fun..... Lynch Reznor for trying to lynch me without a more in game valid reason :S I say she's covering up herself.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

Post by Lenalesca Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:08 am

what kind of break down do you think we have when it comes to
town/mafia/third party roles etc?
Big group, my guess the anti-towns are 3-4 with maybe 1-2 third party (although I can't remember DGM well enough to know who they might be).

- how many
killing roles do you think exist in the game?
3-ish? Vigilante (which we hopefully have and isn't a complete fail), the mafia/Noah + Earl and serial killer?

- are you happy with the role
that you got in this game?
what can I say, I barely remember my character from the series but at least I'm on a roll wif regard to which side I'm on since last round.

+ BTW: are you guys just lynching and then unlynching etc to piss Frankie off? -_-|||
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bellichi Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:34 am

OMG my bloody laptop adapter broke now i cant use my laptop any way im just going to Lynch Snowy leopard then reason is the same as Reznor and Stebung he is just writhing random stuff
bellichi
bellichi
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 98
Major : Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:47 am

I'm gonna lynch Bellichi for not reading the rules.. even if they are still valid or not..

I'm just gonna put this out there but, im pretty sure one of the other more active people in the game so far is mafia Very Happy As usually the case Very Happy

Last edited by sKeam on Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bolding name properly)
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:05 am

that tends to be the trend sKeam...the mafias tend to feel more obligated to pay actual attention to the game XD
@mod: maybe you should post a list of ppl that have actually 'signed in' to the game and a list of the ppl that still can't vote or hasn't read the rules properly yet.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:43 am

Just for the record, i wont be voting for Snowy Leopard on Day One at least. While his posts may not be the most well thought or contribute much to the game at this stage, he doesnt exactly give out the anti-town vibe to me at least. And before people start saying im doing it because we are mafioso together, i wont be voting for Lenalesca, sKeam, Idlefingers, Pyro+Salt and Stebung at this stage either.
Snowy Leopard wrote:God everyone hates me lol. My life is fun..... Lynch Reznor for trying to lynch me without a more in game valid reason :S I say she's covering up herself.
Snowy Leopard wrote:I Lynch Pochama for reasons out of nowhere "nao~"
Suspect
Lenalesca wrote: (although I can't remember DGM well enough to know who they might be).
Laughing Lol damn, was kind of hoping you would be able to help me fill in the blanks or things i may be forgetting about the series Razz
Lenalesca wrote:- how many killing roles do you think exist in the game?
3-ish? Vigilante (which we hopefully have and isn't a complete fail), the mafia/Noah + Earl and serial killer?
Like this for example. I cant quite think of one character that would be the obvious role for a Serial Killer in this theme scratch Who comes to your mind as possible candidates for a Serial Killer role in DGM. Komui? Razz
Lenalesca wrote:- are you happy with the role that you got in this game?
what can I say, I barely remember my character from the series but at least I'm on a roll wif regard to which side I'm on since last round.
Are you from pre or post Edo arc out of curiosity? (Just trying to get a feel of how far in the story Frankie has gone for her characters)
Lenalesca wrote:+ BTW: are you guys just lynching and then unlynching etc to piss Frankie off? -_-|||
I think they said it was for tradition Razz considering they unlynch in the same post, dont think it should effect anything Frankie will have to account for Laughing
sKeam wrote:I'm just gonna put this out there but, im pretty sure one of the other more active people in the game so far is mafia Very Happy As usually the case Very Happy
Lenalesca wrote:that tends to be the trend sKeam...the mafias tend to feel more obligated to pay actual attention to the game XD
That and statistically speaking, he is likely to be right, considering a good 1/3 are actively posting and a few more have started as well lol Razz But i agree with sKeams notion nonetheless
sKeam wrote:Whats the chances of having two separate groups of mafia in this theme??????
pyro+salt wrote:For the ppl that know the series, is it possible to have a 2 groups of mafia set up?
Okay my first thought knowing the series would be, that the chances of there being 2 mafia sides in the game is unlikely (since the main story is basically the Exorcists (Town) vs the Noah Family (Mafia)). That being said, it is possible for a third faction to exist i guess if Frankie made Malcolm C Rouvelier and the CROW a.k.a. Third Exorcists (Basically artificially created Exorcists, who dont have "Innocence" in order to exorcise Akuma (Demons) but are actually a half-human/half-akuma hybrid.) The third faction. Malcolm is already a pretty strict and asshole member of the Black Order (Think of these guys like Danzo and Root for those who read Naruto). So yeah the possibility exists, but it kind of depends on how the first 2 nights play out i guess.
pyro+salt wrote:and I'm lyching TIG because I can Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 2 Icon_razz doesn't mean its set in stone though
It also doesnt mean you could ever succeed in lynching me Cool
Stebung wrote:@TIG: My char is not on your list what does that mean? Am I from the wrong series? And no I'm not hard gay.
I just listed all the main characters that came to mind from the series. There are a few other characters that are semi-prominent and some im sure minor characters that could make there way into the game knowing Frankie i guess. Like thinking about it, i can see Frankie putting in the likes of Reever Wenhamm, Jerry, Johnny Gill, Tapp Dopp, Lou Fa (These guys are various members of the Science and Technology Divison of the Black Order Brances...though Jerry is just a cook lol) and Suman Dark, Noise Marie (minor Exoricsts) etc

Are you a guy or girl out of curiosity?
Stebung wrote:- are you happy with the role that you got in this game?
Not really cos I never had this kinda role b4 and I'm afraid to misuse it.
Has the role ever shown up in a previous game of Mafia that we have played here?
Reznor wrote:- what kind of break down do you think we have when it comes to town/mafia/third party roles etc?
10 Town/3 Mafia/2 Third Party Roles like Survivor/Jester/Serial Killer/Cult (Possibly 1 less townie and 1 more Mafia)
Reznor wrote:- how many killing roles do you think exist in the game?
3. 1 Mafia. 1 Vigilante and 1 either Third Faction Mafia/Serial Killer
Reznor wrote:- are you happy with the role that you got in this game?
Dont care about the roles i get in the games to be honest lol, but im fine with me role. The character is pretty cool i think.
Reznor wrote: TIG was who i was going to go after as well pyro XD
Aww im so touched that you are that afraid of me Twisted Evil
ParanoidAndroid wrote:I have never seen the anime before so i dnt how the break down is, how the killing roles go, or whether i should be happy about my role.
Reznor wrote:you dont need to have seen the anime to know if you like your role or not? maybe you are confusing my question with if you like your character? im just talking about role here like cop/doc/vig/plain townie/suvivor/mafia etc whatever. just if you like the role you got is all XD
Seconded lol Razz though i dont really care that much as to what role you got.
Lenalesca wrote:@mod: maybe you should post a list of ppl that have actually 'signed in' to the game and a list of the ppl that still can't vote or hasn't read the rules properly yet.

01. gc-X - Posted/Followed Rule 14/Not really active
03. Reznor - Posted/Followed Rule 14/Active
04. Stebung - Posted/Followed Rule 14/Not really active (But in China)
06. Pyro+salt - Posted/Followed Rule 14/Active
09. Lenalesca - Posted/Followed Rule 14/Active
10. That Indian Guy - Posted/Followed Rule 14/Active
11. Idlefingers - Posted/Followed Rule 14/Semi-Active
13. doeknuts - Posted/Followed Rule 14/Made 1 Post

02. sKeam - Posted/Kind of followed Rule 14/Active
05. Snowy Leopard - Posted/Kind of followed Rule 14/Active (But not really contributing)
15. Hods sorrow - Posted/Kind of followed Rule 14/Semi-Active (But in Queenstown)

07. bellichi - Posted/Has not followed Rule 14/Made 1 Post
08. Paranoid Android - Posted/Has not followed Rule 14/Semi-Active
12. creature124 - Hasnt posted (But is away till Monday)
14. Pochama - Posted/Has not followed Rule 14/Made 1 Post

Green means has fully complied
Blue means has mostly complied
Red means hasnt complied at all
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriousCat Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:24 am

Handle? Um a rubber handle? scratch

Lynch Snowy Leopard, jus cuz i can and that he really isn't contributing

Btw my topic watcher isnt working properly
SeriousCat
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:56 am

^^ Mine too... it was going to spam lol.Check there

@Snowy Leopard:Do you know DGM pretty well???

And dont you think its antagonizing grouping people into green,red and blue groups TIG..?
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:34 am

sKeam wrote:^^ Mine too... it was going to spam lol.Check there

@Snowy Leopard:Do you know DGM pretty well???

And dont you think its antagonizing grouping people into green,red and blue groups TIG..?

I read the 1st couple of Volumes of DGM. Hmmm it's obvious that one of the people who have already voted me is mafia and see me as a threat in this round :S. They knew how I played the other round so even if I don't get lynched off, one of the vigilante will kill me off which I think is quite silly especially when everyone is jumping the bandwagon to play a safe game and just go for the guy straight off.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:53 am

^^ What did you do in this other round?? And why would you be a threat now?
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:11 am

lynch vote count

snowy leopard - 4/8 reznor, stebung, bellichi, paranoid android
sKeam - 1/8 lenalesca
TIG - 1/8 pyro+salt
reznor - 1/8 snowy leopard
bellichi - 1/8 sKeam

FYI I have told the inactives/rule breakers not once but TWICE to pull up their socks..

Like a Star @ heaven creature124 is away till monday
Like a Star @ heaven hods_sorrow is away in queenstown..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:14 am

Snowy Leopard wrote: Hmmm it's obvious that one of the people who have already voted me is mafia and see me as a threat in this round :S.

was that last bit in blue? because that made me laugh
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:30 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:FYI I have told the inactives/rule breakers not once but TWICE to pull up their socks..
People who havent complied with the rules, should not be allowed to vote, simple as that.
ParanoidAndroid wrote:Btw my topic watcher isnt working properly
sKeam wrote:^^ Mine too... it was going to spam lol.Check there
Try going into your profile, go to the section of topics you are currently watching and then delete the ones that are old/you dont follow anymore.
sKeam wrote:And dont you think its antagonizing grouping people into green,red and blue groups TIG..?
Its not meant to be. Lenalescca asked for a breakdown of who has complied and who hasnt, so i gave her a quick and easy to look at breakdown. If you think the colours some how implicate you or others...id say you were being a bit to paranoid then my friend lol Razz

Snowy Leopard wrote: Hmmm it's obvious that one of the people who have already voted me is mafia and see me as a threat in this round :S.
Yeah...no one sees you as a threat Neutral

Snowy Leopard wrote:They knew how I played the other round
You Vigilanted killed the people i pointed at was all if i recall.

Snowy Leopard wrote:so even if I don't get lynched off, one of the vigilante will kill me off which I think is quite silly
Yeah, neither the Vigilante or Mafia would waste a night kill on you.

All that being said, i still think its a stupid move lynching Snowy Leopard off this phase.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:08 pm

I was only in transit for today I have internet now but I'm visiting family so I wont be spending all my time online.

Im going to Lynch Snowy leopards since he seems to be the order of the day.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:07 pm

first of all, sorry for being a little inactive, I took a good look at my life at work today and realise that im hardly ever home these days. Anyways in answering the questions from last page:

- what kind of break down do you think we have when it comes to town/mafia/third party roles etc?
10 townsmen, 2 or three mafia and two other roles

- how many killing roles do you think exist in the game?
well, theres mafia killing power, maybe a SK and maybe a good guy killer like a sniper of sorts

- are you happy with the role that you got in this game?
well, im not familiar with the theme, so its always confusingg, but i guess ill live lol
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:09 pm

@TIG: I'm the Allen fangirl. That's how far she went. and as for third party serial killer I thought maybe the robots that Komui makes? XD
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by doeknuts Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Sorry for being away so long guys, shit happened D:

As of this moment, I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said. But guys, we have 5 different lynch directions going on. If we want town to win then we'll have to work together.

Also, a random off topic about double posting/editing in mafia games::
I don't think it's good to edit a post you've already made in the game. Cause if you said something important, and then went back to change it, then it's unfair to all of the other guys. Which is why people in the game should think first before saying anything. I mean it's not like you're double posting all the time, so it's not really a waste of posts.

Day 1 is always the hardest, and having 5 different directions isn't going to help one bit D:
doeknuts
doeknuts
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 94
Major : Tourism/Hospitality
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:09 pm

^^ Has a point.

But my vote stands, and i dont think some of the lynch candidates were serious votes anyways... Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 2 Icon_scratch I hope.

So what should we do, people who havent voted??
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:37 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
I'm not human.

That Indian Guy wrote:
Stebung wrote:- are you happy with the role that you got in this game?
Not really cos I never had this kinda role b4 and I'm afraid to misuse it.
Has the role ever shown up in a previous game of Mafia that we have played here?
In a biggish game this role always show up. But it's really hard to use correctly as information I obtain can be misleading.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:59 pm

Unlynch Reznor and Lynch bellichi. If bellichi is just being a bandwagon jumper than I see no reason why she's would be tring to blend in with everyone else unless she had an important role to protect.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:23 am

ok here's what I think on double posts = "SHOULD BE BANNED". Because if you double post that means you were the last person to just post so JUST add on or alter your dam post. NO ONE else should have a say on what you edit on your post so I don't get where the 'it's not fair on other ppl' even comes from. It's YOUR post, you can say what ever you said and change it if you realize 'oh sh** i shudn't hav said that' because YOU CAN.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by doeknuts Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:37 am

@Lenalesca::
I'm not gonna argue with you on double posting, even though i really want to. Everyone has different opinions, so lets just leave it that way, yes?

We're not here to argue on double posting, but for the mafia game. Though if you would really want to argue with me on this, i suggest we take it to somewhere else :/

@Snowy Leopard::
Bandwagon jumping, isn't that what you're doing right now? lol
doeknuts
doeknuts
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 94
Major : Tourism/Hospitality
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:57 am

Vote count update plz? How many more votes do we need to end this day already zzzzzzzz
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:03 am

still 3 more votes to finish Snowy leopard however as TIG mentioned he is not exactly a threat I think. (speaking from gut instincts here and we know how bad that can get) But the fact he's not contributing much leaves him pretty much useless and it appears most ppl are annoyed with him anywayz *shrugs*.
OH yes I almost forgot: Double posts are unnecessary and serves only to waste forum spaces.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:53 pm

lynch vote count

snowy leopard - 5/8 reznor, stebung, bellichi, paranoid android, hods_sorrow
sKeam - 1/8 lenalesca
TIG - 1/8 pyro+salt
bellichi - 2/8 sKeam, snowy leopard

Yet to vote

doeknutz
pochama
creature124
gc-X
TIG
idlefingers

Like a Star @ heaven creature124 is away till monday
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:27 pm

doeknuts wrote:@Lenalesca::
I'm not gonna argue with you on double posting, even though i really want to. Everyone has different opinions, so lets just leave it that way, yes?

We're not here to argue on double posting, but for the mafia game. Though if you would really want to argue with me on this, i suggest we take it to somewhere else :/

@Snowy Leopard::
Bandwagon jumping, isn't that what you're doing right now? lol

I actually find it odd why bellchi would vote me out straight off the bat with everyone else don't you reckon. In past games, he would give it some discussion before voting. Anyway good luck to townie if I happened to get lynched off but if I do somehow survive to day two then I can make this game end quicker guys.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:31 pm

I probably wont be able to go online for the next few days, so before i go im going to Lynch Doeknuts
Stebung wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
I'm not human.
Your character is androgynous and doesnt lean towards being a guy or girl at all? scratch Alright then.
Snowy Leopard wrote:I actually find it odd why bellchi would vote me out straight off the bat with everyone else don't you reckon. In past games, he would give it some discussion before voting
Um...no he hasnt. As far as i recall, he has only played the KHR round before this round. In which the only thing he ever did was lynch vote, didnt say much else besides that. Neutral
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:54 pm

I find it ironic that everyone is voting me and I now have the "Everybody hates chu" thing -_- . When hasn't TIG gut instinct been wrong in this game. When ever he votes for someone, the mafia always loses lol. Unlynch bellichi and Lynch Doeknuts. I suggest everyone do the same or else you guys gonna be so screwed the next day if I die :l
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Snowy Leopard is acting real suspicious with his vote changing.. But i really dont think hes mafia , hes not giving me that vibe. If we really are going to be screwed if you die, you should give us something as to why that may be the case.

But meh i might hop on the bandwagon if things stall for longer
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:37 pm

lynch bellichi at this stage i think we should just get rid of the dead weight, so that after the first night story comes in, we can really try to piece things together. im not sure if snowy is suspicious or just acting weird for some reason, but he is marginally better than someone who just posts lynch votes and cant even read the rules. at least as far as day one goes.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:13 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
Stebung wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
I'm not human.
Your character is androgynous and doesn't lean towards being a guy or girl at all? scratch Alright then.
Name-wise I'd say it's a dude. But really it doesn't give out any gender specific features. TBH i don't even know wtf it is or what it does just by looking at it.

This day phase is really stretching out longer than needed.... we just need to end this day.... I don't remember the last time we lynch off a mafia member without fluking on THE FIRST DAMN DAY. So if Snowy Leopard turns out to be doctor or some shit who cares I doubt he knows how to use that role anyways. Night phase is the only way to obtain any kind of information which is why i'm stressing on ending this day first. If you say that's not the way to go then fuck you.

So far people here are doing 4 things.
1. Doing w/e TIG does.
2. Lynching off inactives
3. Lynching off Snowy Leopard.
4. Arguing about random shit without voting
Here is what I think each of those things will lead to.

1. Yes TIG is a very experienced player which makes him both very valuable and dangerous. So if people decide to follow him. It might be beneficial in a way to get the game going. But as seen from previous games he can lead us all into traps and fucking us all over. One example being Round 15/Supernatural round. Him and Nox being the only two mafia and they won without a scratch with his planning. I'm not saying he is mafia I'm just saying be careful what you wish for.

2. This seems to be what most people does when day one stretches out for too long. All those pages of arguments means nothing in the end and everyone lynches off a player who can't post. Yes this indeed gets rid of dead weight but it gives mafia a free kill if he/she turns out to be townie. Choosing this option is like starting with a night phase and -1 player. But this option is what it comes to in the end and I don't mind it has night phases provides information anyways.

3. Yes he doesn't give out the mafia vibe but since when the mafia vibe ever worked? Mafia vibe is just a figure of speech what it comes down to in the end is solid information. But mafia vibe aside I really can't take his posts anymore. So far.... NONE of his posts are contributing and it amazes me when he said the town will be fucked if we lynch him. But if we keep him the town will be fucked anyways with the way he's posting and voting out of randomness. Especially when player numbers are low and each vote takes up a large percentage. I don't care what role he is if he doesn't change the way he plays I really can't do this with him around.

4. While this is what most mafia games are but too much of it on DAY ONE is not necessary. Please just fkn vote someone out so the game keeps going.

kktnxbai
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 am

I stand BY TIG on my vote cause I know mafia prob will die once he votes. As for me, of course I know how to use my role very much dammit lol. It's not like I would be given a vigilante role and decide not to use to it meh. If I have a role then I sure as hell would definitely use it fully but if you guys plan to lynch me off then how the hell am I supposed to use it -.-.

Ok apologize to Reznor for that weird shit I was doing last week and anyone else I may have offended.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:56 am

Don't say that you may have the vigilante role snowy, vigilantes usually kill the wrong ppl anyway so ppl will still be inclined to get rid of you just in case you screw up...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:03 am

Lenalesca wrote:Don't say that you may have the vigilante role snowy, vigilantes usually kill the wrong ppl anyway so ppl will still be inclined to get rid of you just in case you screw up...

I was just quoting the role I had in the other Dynasty Warrior mafia haha.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:06 am

Snowy Leopard wrote: I suggest everyone do the same or else you guys gonna be so screwed the next day if I die :l

Ill ask again lol. Why might this be??
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:05 am

Just letting everyone know I am reading their post but I don't see any real reason to change my vote yet, I might have if SL hadnt said anything after TIG but...
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:46 am

Snowy Leopard wrote:I stand BY TIG on my vote cause I know mafia prob will die once he votes.

And if TIG is the mafia? where does that leave you? You may have a "useful" role as you claim but an idiot with an gun is a dangerous idiot so the way I see it, you may be more harm then benefit to the town.

unlynch TIG and lynch pochama
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:58 am

why pochama over bellichi? (i only ask, since they both seem to be the same, except bellichi already has a few votes to his name)
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:39 am

Snowy Leopard wrote:I stand BY TIG on my vote cause I know mafia prob will die once he votes. As for me, of course I know how to use my role very much dammit lol. It's not like I would be given a vigilante role and decide not to use to it meh. If I have a role then I sure as hell would definitely use it fully but if you guys plan to lynch me off then how the hell am I supposed to use it -.-.

Ok apologize to Reznor for that weird shit I was doing last week and anyone else I may have offended.
Don't trust TIG just cos he's good, u shud be afraid instead. Be wary of him. Hasn't last round taught you anything?
btw how long are we planning to stretch DAY 1?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pochama Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:37 pm

So like, I just read rule 14 ;D
Dunno about Nox, but like, I saw manhandlingpedobear on on of my mate's ;D

LYNCH BELLICHI cause I can
Pochama
Pochama
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 221
Major : Paramedic
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:50 pm

Okay, back in the correct city. Haven't read the thread, nor will I until tomorrow (I just drove back from WELLINGTON), but I am here checking in.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:31 pm

screw it

unlynch bellichi

lynch snowy leopard
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:45 pm

HAHA "doing w/e TIG does" never gets old doesnt it stebung Razz
gc-X
gc-X

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:40 pm

Lynch vote count

snowy leopard - 6/8 reznor, stebung, bellichi, paranoid android, hods_sorrow, sKeam
bellichi - 2/8 idlefingers, pochama
doeknutz - 2/8 That Indian Guy, snowy leopard
sKeam - 1/8 lenalesca
Pochama - 1/8 pyro+salt

Yet to vote

doeknutz
creature124
gc-X

Like a Star @ heaven TIG away till saturday
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:54 pm

The only miracle that would happen now for me is if idlefingers, pochama, lenalesca and pyro+salt all change their votes to doeknutz and hope the other 3 left to vote would follow suit
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Idlefingers wrote:why pochama over bellichi? (i only ask, since they both seem to be the same, except bellichi already has a few votes to his name)

no reason other then at the time, bellichi had more posts then pochama. no point having lurkers in a game
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by bellichi Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:16 am

well now i have read rule 14 i dont have any suggestions at all for any handles
bellichi
bellichi
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 98
Major : Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:30 am

Rolling Eyes

unlynch snowy leopard

lynch bellichi

I'd rather lynch someone who cant even follow a simple rule than someone who actually contributes at least something.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:23 am

I totally think that Nox's new handle should be Asari Mindrape.

Tons of shit has happened, huh?

My original thought was to lynch Lenalesca for being pro-edit in mafia (what has been said CANNOT be unsaid in RL mafia, and nor should it in online mafia).

But then Snowy Leopard got rolling. At first I thought he was really scummy, but then I began to lean towards townie doing a shit job of hiding his importance. But now...well. He just keeps re-empthsising his importance and scaremongering.

Snowy Leopard wrote:I find it ironic that everyone is voting me and I now have the "Everybody hates chu" thing -_- . When hasn't TIG gut instinct been wrong in this game. When ever he votes for someone, the mafia always loses lol. Unlynch bellichi and Lynch Doeknuts. I suggest everyone do the same or else you guys gonna be so screwed the next day if I die :l

This post really sets off alarm bells to me. Trying to shift the lynch in a new direction (or should I say new-ish, as it is inline with TIG, and I daresay I am somewhat more wary now of simply following him because he says so) while simultaneous pumping your own importance...I think it is scummy as hell.

Lynch: Snowy Leopard

On a side note, if SL turns out to be mafia, I suggest we examine TIG rather closely.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:48 am

creature124 wrote:I totally think that Nox's new handle should be Asari Mindrape.

Tons of shit has happened, huh?

My original thought was to lynch Lenalesca for being pro-edit in mafia (what has been said CANNOT be unsaid in RL mafia, and nor should it in online mafia).

But then Snowy Leopard got rolling. At first I thought he was really scummy, but then I began to lean towards townie doing a shit job of hiding his importance. But now...well. He just keeps re-empthsising his importance and scaremongering.

Snowy Leopard wrote:I find it ironic that everyone is voting me and I now have the "Everybody hates chu" thing -_- . When hasn't TIG gut instinct been wrong in this game. When ever he votes for someone, the mafia always loses lol. Unlynch bellichi and Lynch Doeknuts. I suggest everyone do the same or else you guys gonna be so screwed the next day if I die :l

This post really sets off alarm bells to me. Trying to shift the lynch in a new direction (or should I say new-ish, as it is inline with TIG, and I daresay I am somewhat more wary now of simply following him because he says so) while simultaneous pumping your own importance...I think it is scummy as hell.

Lynch: Snowy Leopard

On a side note, if SL turns out to be mafia, I suggest we examine TIG rather closely.

If you actually read the past 3 pages then it was more than just this. So when I die and it shows that I am part of townie, what can everyone else do to you lol?
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next