WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

+12
SeriousCat
Lenalesca
Idlefingers
Pochama
That Indian Guy
gc-X
Snowy Leopard
pyro+salt
sKeam
doeknuts
hods_sorrow
Nox Noctis
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

Post by Reznor Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:59 am

Snowy Leopard wrote:If you actually read the past 3 pages then it was more than just this. So when I die and it shows that I am part of townie, what can everyone else do to you lol?
its responces like this that really drive home the fact that we should lynch you off even if you are a townie. I mean you arent contributing to the game, you say you have an important role but seem to be making things worse by incriminating yourself further, you are close to being voted off and still have given no reason for us to believe or trust you are a townie or an important one at that (hello, everyone is just going to say they are a townie when questioned, you are going to need more than that Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes ) and on top of that, you seem to be wanting to possibly take another townie down with you (not saying creature is a townie, going on possibility here). you seem to have to interest at all in helping the town even if you have a town role...

...and you think we are lynching you because we see you as a "threat" Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

Post by Snowy Leopard Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:11 am

Jizzuz Crust lol. Nothing I do will ever make you happy Reznor D: lmfao. Well if I could tell good and bad from my powers, what would you say to that then meh.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:27 am

not to jump on the snowy leopard is a retard bandwagon, but say we believe that you have some investigative power like you claim, why on earth would you act so suspicious and annoying throughout the whole game so far, only to make you a target from everyone (mafia and town). how is that helpful to the town if you have such an important role and then act like that? shouldnt you have been more, i dont know subtle and tactful, instead of a retard.

i also dont know how much we should care if you are the investigative role either, if so far all you did is follow tig (great detective work there) and in all likelihood could be a fail cop to boot (like we had with the harry potter round or other rounds where the cop thought the godfather was an innocent townie)

i dont want to lynch you if i dont have to, but i may be tempted to on general princple if the day drags on any longer, so that hopefully you will be less of a douche next round Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_silent
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:24 am

k guys if we lynch Snowy = 1 less detective( I'm assuming he did get the detective role since no one else is going HEY DAT BE MY ROLEZ! of course it is plausible there IS no detective role this round), 1 less person everyone seems to be annoyed at, 1 less unhelpful guy (not contributing at all, is just annoying ppl, Snowy no one is going to be upset with the majority of the ppl in the game just because they lynched you off in day 1. Day 1 is always chaotic so that comment towards Creature was so uncalled for). So that leaves me with: Do we want this potentially fail detective or what? We can leave the mafia/serial killer to get him because I do believe whether or not he's fail he's still someone they would want to get rid of?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:31 am

Mod note

Day one will officially end in Thursday 8th of April at 10pm.

If noone is lynched off by then, then the person with the highest lynch vote count will be axed.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:14 am

If it pleases everyone, I have stopped the "forbidden word"!!! It's not going to pop up from me anymore if that's what you were annoyed about.

Annoying and suspicious is how I have played all my mafia games if you haven't noticed so far. And in all the past games I have been townie, so if anyone is still keen on lynching me off, then I have to question that fact why a townie wishes to lynch off another townie lol. This is mafia, we want to kill the mafia not the townie guys haha.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:30 pm

Snowy Leopard wrote:I have to question that fact why a townie wishes to lynch off another townie

1. We don't know if you are townie cos only yourself claimed that you are townie. Why should we trust you?

2. When a townie is acting in a way that's suspicious. Other townies will vote him off as "suspected mafia".

3. When someone starts being annoying no one cares what side they are on. They will be lynched.

4. When a townie don't contribute and posts useless posts. It gets on everyones nerves.

5. When you say "vote for me and the town will be screwed". You automatically give yourself away as an important role and mafia will kill you anyways. Thanks for that genius.

6. When you blindly follow a lynch vote (TIG's) without any reason. It comes off as band wagoner and unwilling to contribute.

you are doing all of the above things and yeah really it doesn't matter if you are here or not. You will either be killed by townies or mafias. Right now I really cant be bothered to deal with you cos you are not listening to any of us. If it means this day will end if I vote for someone else, I will change my vote. Other than that I'm not changing my vote.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:38 am

Yeah, after reading that exchange I'm pretty much convinced my vote is the right one.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:36 am

i agree with all the points you listed except for
Stebung wrote:5. When you say "vote for me and the town will be screwed". You automatically give yourself away as an important role and mafia will kill you anyways. Thanks for that genius.
if snowy is a townie and one with an important role at that, better to let the mafia or serial killer waste a kill on him then for us to lynch him.

that being said, i do understand based on how annoying he has been (and it wasnt just that word of yours snowy, just your lack of helpful contributing to the town and not really answering the questions asked of you by other players that gets annoying as well) are reasons why i can see people, even townies on day 1 willing to lynch him off regardless of his possible townie status.

id still rather we lynch bellichi off, so my vote stays.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 pm

Bellichi does seem like he's not into this game. So I'm going to unlynch skeam, lynch bellichi. -_- will day 1 end well I wonder...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:13 pm

Unlynch Doeknuts and lynch bellichi. Please let this day end peacefully D:
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Snowy Leopard wrote:Unlynch Doeknuts and lynch bellichi. Please let this day end peacefully D:

Snowy Leopard , are you mafia??

For any possible lie detector roles in this game ^^
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:32 pm

sKeam wrote:
Snowy Leopard wrote:Unlynch Doeknuts and lynch bellichi. Please let this day end peacefully D:

Can I get everyone to answer my question, "Are you Townie?"
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:47 am

Snowy Leopard wrote:
sKeam wrote:

Can I get everyone to answer my question, "Are you Townie?"

You're not answering the question snowy, and yes I am a townie. <- lie detect dat sht
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:01 am

Nox Noctis wrote:REMINDER DAY ONE WILL END TONIGHT @10pm GET UR VOTES IN PPL
if 2 people end up with the same vote count at 10pm, then what happens? (say bellichi and snowy both have 6 votes at 10pm etc). do they both die or does the day go on for longer?
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:08 am

I honestly dont think SL is a detective because 1. they mostly come in teams and 2. its stupid to say you have an important role on the first day
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:44 am

ok so day one will end today whether or not someone gets lynch votes and since i havent made one yet, im afraid im gonna have to lynch bellichi altho snowey does come close
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:54 am

hods_sorrow wrote:I honestly dont think SL is a detective because 1. they mostly come in teams and 2. its stupid to say you have an important role on the first day

WTF at number 1.... since when...Someone night action this guy as well please.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:15 am

^ agrees with Skeam. WTF hods?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:46 am

Lenalesca wrote:^ agrees with Skeam. WTF hods?

Every time I've been a detective I had a partner who became the detective if I died and gained all the info I had
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:54 am

I didn't know that it works like that...who else agrees with this situation?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:30 pm

hods_sorrow wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:^ agrees with Skeam. WTF hods?

Every time I've been a detective I had a partner who became the detective if I died and gained all the info I had
I don't think what you are saying is a "team" or "partner" thing. The person who becomes detective after you die is called the "back-up detective". The detective and back-up detective both are unaware of each other so they are not really in a team.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:32 pm

Reznor wrote:
Nox Noctis wrote:REMINDER DAY ONE WILL END TONIGHT @10pm GET UR VOTES IN PPL
if 2 people end up with the same vote count at 10pm, then what happens? (say bellichi and snowy both have 6 votes at 10pm etc). do they both die or does the day go on for longer?
If that happens Snowy Leopard wins and we all die
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Hurry up ppl!! before theres a tie or something >_>
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:27 pm

I thought mod said person wif highest lynch dies. Right now that's snowy right?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 pm

No its a tie...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:00 pm

Lenalesca wrote:I thought mod said person wif highest lynch dies. Right now that's snowy right?
unless ive counted wrong, both snowy and bellichi have 6 votes each :S some people sure can tolerate snowy lol
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:01 pm

Nox Noctis; 9:15PM +12DST wrote: Hey can you close the thread for me
at 10. I wont be home.Make a post sayin that a coin toss will be in
play, if there is a tie lol

By the permission of the mod,I'm closing the thread.Day 1 ends.

Please send her your night actions if you have any, to speed things up a bit Very Happy

Waiting for mod.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:55 am

Lynch vote count

snowy leopard - 6/8 reznor, stebung, bellichi, paranoid android, hods_sorrow, creature124
bellichi - 6/8 idlefingers, pochama, sKeam, lenalesca, snowy leopard, gc-X LYNCHED
doeknutz - 1/8 That Indian Guy
Pochama - 1/8 pyro+salt

Did not to vote

doeknutz

R.I.P

nox noctis - Arystar Krory Town
bellichi - Lenalee Lee Town

Active Players

1. gc-X
2. sKeam
3. Reznor
4. Stebung
5. Snowy Leopard
6. Pyro+salt
7. bellichi
8. Paranoid Android
9. Lenalesca
10. That Indian Guy
11. Idlefingers
12. creature124
13. doeknuts
14. Pochama
15. Hods sorrow

Like a Star @ heaven hods_sorrow is away in queenstown..

Tis Night One, all night actions to me please via PM, MSN, txt etc..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 am

No story Sad and I'm in Dunedin now
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriousCat Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:37 am

@mod: so why bellchi and not snowy leopard?
SeriousCat
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:43 am

hods_sorrow wrote:No story Sad and I'm in Dunedin now
because its still night phase, so people shouldnt be talking at the moment. story comes at the start of the day phase Suspect

ParanoidAndroid wrote:@mod: so why bellchi and not snowy leopard?
Nox Noctis; 9:15PM +12DST wrote: Hey can you close the thread for me at 10. I wont be home.Make a post sayin that a coin toss will be in play, if there is a tie lol
so yeah, like learn to read or something next time.

so yeah, just wanted to point that out, people should be quiet till the start of the day phase. talk in the graveyard thread otherwise as long as it isnt directly about the game i guess.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:43 pm

He had just done an investigation into a possible akuma and found nothing but the target wallowing in photos of Lenalee, which was slightly disturbing for the blue haired boy.
'Waste of time...'
Kanda was just re-sheathing Mugen when he noticed the air around him turned chilly.
"Hello.. Prey.." was the last thing Kanda heard before the Millenuim Earl thrust his umbrella through his chest.

~*~*~

A loud screeching could be heard as Lou Fa's body was left bleeding to death on the cold earth.

R.I.P

nox noctis - Arystar Krory Town
bellichi - Lenalee Lee Town
creature124 - Kanda Yu Town Detective
Lenalesca - Lou Fa Town

Active Players

1. gc-X
2. sKeam
3. Reznor
4. Stebung
5. Snowy Leopard
6. Pyro+salt
7. bellichi
8. Paranoid Android
9. Lenalesca
10. That Indian Guy
11. Idlefingers
12. creature124
13. doeknuts
14. Pochama
15. Hods sorrow

Like a Star @ heaven hods_sorrow is away in dunedin..

It is now DAY TWO, you may start posting
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by doeknuts Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:58 pm

Holy....O__O
3 town dead on night 1..., and one of them a detective...!!
This is not good.

For now the only characters I got from the story and are undead is Bak/Komui (a possible town) and Earl (mafia)...
doeknuts
doeknuts
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 94
Major : Tourism/Hospitality
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:49 pm

doeknuts wrote:Holy....O__O
3 town dead on night 1..., and one of them a detective...!!
This is not good.

For
now the only characters I got from the story and are undead is
Bak/Komui
(a possible town) and Earl (mafia)...

^^ Two townies dead actually.. Creature and lenalesca. Both pretty competent players aswell.....
Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_scratchWhere did you get that Bak/Koumi part from Doeknuts????? :S Maybe i'm not readin it properly Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_redface

My thoughts as of now.

-Snow Leopard hinted in day1 that he was the detective, i havent looked for the exact post yet, but its there. And low and behold, creature had that role.Thus it makes senses why he kept his vote on him..Also SL bandwagoned several times and changes votes several times. Suspect Explain yourself now.
-The mafia seemed to be very careful with their voting , last day phase.. Hmmmmmm. But maybe thats just what they want me to think.

Right off the bat, the most logical step to take next is that we could just lynch snowy leopard now, since he isnt
being that helpfu.Also for acting within the frameworks of a suspiciou sperson.

But... i don't think we should just yet,thats if i think im right about who he is (Jester).Since it would just give mafia a pass to the night phase imo.

Also,if this game is game is like the other games , there is most
likely 5 anti-town roles out there now. (3 mafia: a surviviour,SK or
jester).Thats 5/12 of us. Thus, it would be great if we could lynch one
of them now (preferrably the mafia Very Happy)

I'd esp like to hear what Bung, Reznor and Idlegfingers have to say
about this matter Very Happy

Questions for everyone

1)Who are your top 2 suspects for mafia???.Dont need to base it on much but it would be preferred.
2)What do you think we should do now???
3)What killed Lenalesca??? Was it a Vigilante or a Serial Killler???What Character 'screeches' Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_scratch Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_scratch
4) Who would you suspect would kill Creature124??

--------

@Hey Doeknuts, why didnt you vote last day phase iirc???
@Hey Pyro+salt, Why did you cast two votes last day phase , of which none were for the two main lynch candidates??
(bellichi and snowy leopard)
@Paranoid Android, who do you think would be more likley to kill creature?? Stebung or That Indian Guy?? And why.

So yeah please talk!!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:41 pm

@doeknuts, how well do you know the dgm theme?
@skeam, i agree with you on what you think the set up is like. although i think in this case its probably a 3 mafia/1 sk (because of the second death)/jester and the remaining people are townie. (jester only because its the only reason sl play makes any sense unless he is actually an idiot.

1)Who are your top 2 suspects for mafia???.Dont need to base it on much but it would be preferred.
- Reznor & stebung (because killing players which are threats, like lenalesca and creature but not the major ones seem suspicious to me)
- gather whatever intel we can based on everyones night actions this night, look at the most likley candidates for what has occured this night and see what the main candidates of suspicious have to say in their defence? or lynch snowy leopard for lying i guess?
3)What killed Lenalesca??? Was it a Vigilante or a Serial Killler???What Character 'screeches'
- no idea
- initial feeling says tig, but i dont think the situation is as simple as that
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:58 am

@ Skeam. I am not the detective but I am a role very similar to what I Lenalesca pointed out.

@Idlefingers I'm pretty sure Lenalesca was killed by a serial killer as she basically did this.
Lenalesca wrote:
You're not answering the question snowy, and yes I am a townie. <- lie detect dat sht

And my character is related to a library with a little worm.

Now listen everyone please. I just used my night action and have just found out Doeknuts is mafia which explains why she never voted ( prob didn't want to draw any attention to herself as she may have a very important mafia role 'hint hint').

Lynch Doeknuts
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:09 am

Interesting. Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:21 pm

I would have to say the mafia and sk/vigilante took out interesting players during the night but theres not alot of story to go on with

Im unfamiliar with the series, so I have have no idea who screeches when they kill, so it could still be a either/or situation with sk/vigilante but not both now and since theres no mention of "failed" attempt at assasination or saves.

@sKeam I voted TIG because I could (and I did say that earlier on too, I also said that I would change my vote later on, which I did) I then voted Pochama because he/she was a dead weight (Snowy may of been annoying but he was kinda posting, and on the off chance he was a jester, I didn't want to vote him on the first day. In hindsight, I think hes just really annoying and he can't help it. Bellichi, at the time of my 2nd voting had more 'activity' then Pochama)

I think we need to keep an on those that are lurking, in past games we had those that are quiet slip under the radar who have turned out to be mafia

@Snowy, I think you should elaborate on your lynch vote
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:11 pm

sKeam wrote:I'd esp like to hear what Bung, Reznor and Idlegfingers have to say
basically what idle said, except im not sure on the jester issue at this point, i think sl is just stupid is all.

* TIG (mostly because i never trust him in any game, a bit foolish to dont you think Razz) and stebung because his whole, he isnt human thing irks me, from the wiki as far as i can tell, the only non human characters in the series are evil in some way :S
* see if anyones learned anything useful about the night phase that we can use to our advantage, if all that was learnt was useless information about another persons innocence, dont speak up unless they are about to get killed i guess. if all that is fruitless, kill another useless/dead weight player and hope that the next story is more informative and give the the power role players a chance to learn something is all we can do this early i guess.
3)What killed Lenalesca??? Was it a Vigilante or a Serial Killler???What Character 'screeches'
* i think because the second kill didnt sound like the player accidently kill a townie (like a vig would) it points to a sk kill.
* past history would suggest tig to be the most likely candidate, though i see stebungs play style from past games go after creature as well scratch

questions to everyone as well:
*are you a townie?
*what do you think we should do with the lurkers in the game?
*how well do you know the theme?

fairly routine and simple questions, everyone should be able to answer them and this way we can find out who is useful and who isnt as well.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by doeknuts Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:25 pm

@SKeam:
I didn't vote cause I didn't have time to read through all the posts (you guys have long posts orz) and I didn't want to bandwagon jump around randomly like a certain someone. lolz. Sorry about that. I'll try to be on more, but i'm not making any promises. ;__; (this week at least, i'll be ok after school starts again)

@idlefingers:
I know enough about DGM to know the basic characters. At least i'm past the part where all the noah are awake and I don't need wiki to help me know which character is which (new noahs an exception)

Nox Noctis wrote:the target wallowing in photos of Lenalee

from my knowledge, only Bak and possibly Komui will have any photos of Lenalee at all; and i'm sure TIG posted something back in the first few posts that Bak has a photo collection of Lenalee. But again, i'm not certain if it IS them or not, since Lenalee did die so it's likely to be anyone.

Also snowy, I don't get how you quite possibly came up with that conclusion :/ I'm townie, and I know it. But eh, i'm not quite sure what YOU are.

What did you use to detect me? Since the investigator just died, and eh I hardly posted in Day 1 so if you lie detected me, which part of my post did you use? o.O

Or are you just lynching me cause TIG lynched me on Day 1?

...Which reminds me, why did TIG lynch me? I don't think he said a reason...

Last edited by doeknuts on Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change the quote box coding)
doeknuts
doeknuts
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:23 pm

pyro+salt wrote:
I think we need to keep an on those that are lurking, in past games we had those that are quiet slip under the radar who have turned out to be mafia

@Snowy, I think you should elaborate on your lynch vote
Hmmmmmm maybe, but i think the opposite is true also dont you think?...

We should keep an eye on Hods aswell.. so theres no repeat of yu gi oh mafia lolz.
Doeknuts wrote:What did you use to detect me? Since the investigator just died, and eh
I hardly posted in Day 1 so if you lie detected me, which part of my
post did you use? o.O

In my opinion you might as well tell us your role now Snowy Leopard imo,since youve basically at the point where everyone knows you have a power anyway, including the mafia.IT could help us with this thing against doeknuts Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_scratch . i wanna see where this goes.

@Reznor:
-No i'm not
-Leave them alone, i personally find lurkers useful in some ways IF they are town. since there is safety in numbers.
-Very well, i keep copies of the manga under my pillow

@Stebung: Has the role you have appeared in any mafia game on this forum previously??

Anyway, this post is really just for me to say that i'll be gone till Wedsnesday, so bye bye for now!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Can anyone make sense of the "loud screeching" that killed Lou Fa?

And can anyone guess who Snowy Leopard is from his "bookworm" reference?

sKeam wrote:
My thoughts as of now.

-Snow Leopard hinted in day1 that he was the detective, i havent looked for the exact post yet, but its there. And low and behold, creature had that role.Thus it makes senses why he kept his vote on him..Also SL bandwagoned several times and changes votes several times. Suspect Explain yourself now.
-The mafia seemed to be very careful with their voting , last day phase.. Hmmmmmm. But maybe thats just what they want me to think.

Right off the bat, the most logical step to take next is that we could just lynch snowy leopard now, since he isnt being that helpful. Also for acting within the frameworks of a suspicious person.

I'd esp like to hear what Bung, Reznor and Idlegfingers have to say

I don't think he claimed detective he just said "the town will be fucked if he dies".

And its weird how the detective died last night phase and the next day he comes out and says he used a night action and detected Doenut as a mafia. Right now I'm thinking either he is a character with a lot of one shot powers, "jack of all trades'. Or he is just insane and pissing us all off. I won't be so fast on lynching him right now though as most people have not posted yet. I'd like to find out more information first.

sKeam wrote:
Questions for everyone
3)What killed Lenalesca??? Was it a Vigilante or a Serial Killler???What Character 'screeches' Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_scratch Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_scratch
1. I can't tell until everyone have posted.

2. Wait till everyone posts, we might find out more.

3. I don't know cos I don't know this series well.

4. It seems random to me. But someone thinks it's me already. Could be someone trying to frame me I dunno. TIG did that to me once.

sKeam wrote:Has the role you have appeared in any mafia game on this forum previously??
TIG already asked me this.

Reznor wrote:
questions to everyone as well:
*are you a townie?
1. Yeah I am.
2. I think we can treat them as "Suspiciously silent".
3. I know nothing of this series at all.

@Skeam: Why did you specifically asked for "TOP 2" people suspected as mafia? Are you checking if your partner's are safely under the radar without suspicion?

@Snowy: Tell me who the FUCK you are and what role you have right now. Because that would be the most fucking useful post you will ever post in this game.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:26 am

1)Who are your top 2 suspects for mafia???.Dont need to base it on much
but it would be preferred.
TIG and Stebung
lynch Snowy leopard
3)What
killed Lenalesca??? Was it a Vigilante or a Serial Killler???What
Character 'screeches' Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_scratch Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 3 Icon_scratch
For all i know it could have been a redirected attack
4) Who
would you suspect would kill Creature124??
ditto above

*are you a townie?
yes
*what do you think we should do with the lurkers
in the game?
cover them with slime
not at all
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:40 am

Ok I'm the weird bookworm guy. Basically I can take a post and determine if it is lying/ good or bad intentions for townie and so on. It depends on the type of post I use cause the answer varies.

Now that doeknuts has bluntly said she is townie, I know I will be dead the following night so there will be no opportunity for me to use my powers again and investigate her post so I'm guessing she might have a killing power of some sort. Maybe she's the earl gray 0.o.

doeknuts wrote:If we want town to win then we'll have to work together.

A

This post is a lie....

1. Yeah I'm townie
2. Can't really jump on anything much with lurkers atm until they post so I can use my powers.
3. Yeah I know the theme somewhat.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Lynch Vote Count

doeknuts - 1/7 (snowy leopard)

Yet to vote

gc-X
sKeam
Reznor
Stebung
Pyro+salt
Paranoid Android
That Indian Guy
Idlefingers
doeknuts
Pochama
Hods sorrow

Like a Star @ heaven hods sorrow in dunedin somewhere...
Like a Star @ heaven doeknuts will not be as active during this week (but she has promised to come on at least to cast lynch vote).

NOTE: Day Two will official end on Friday 16th April @10pm. Please get your lynch votes in by then.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by doeknuts Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:43 pm

@snowy:
which part of that post is a lie?
so are you saying that we shouldn't work together if we want to win?

and because i'm not sure if i'll be on before day 2 ends, i vote lynch snowy now or otherwise i wont be able to vote at all if i dont come on afterwards.

For lynching me without letting me defend myself and for no reason. at least not a logical one.

And i'm not Earl, why would I want to kill you? lolz.
doeknuts
doeknuts
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:19 pm

I think the people we have to be wary of at this point are Reznor/Gc-X/Doeknuts/Stebung and i want to say one of the lurkers, but im not sure which one yet silent
Stebung wrote:1. Yes TIG is a very experienced player which makes him both very valuable and dangerous. So if people decide to follow him. It might be beneficial in a way to get the game going. But as seen from previous games he can lead us all into traps and fucking us all over. One example being Round 15/Supernatural round. Him and Nox being the only two mafia and they won without a scratch with his planning. I'm not saying he is mafia I'm just saying be careful what you wish for.
Think you left out the part where sKeam and yourself were another group of Mafia. Sacrificial lambs in my plan, but still mafia Razz
creature124 wrote:On a side note, if SL turns out to be mafia, I suggest we examine TIG rather closely.
Yeah, you guys have to give me more credit than that i hope Razz I mean everything that is setting alarm bells off for you guys in regards to Snowy Leopard, you would think i would prevent him from doing? Or at least stop him from digging an even bigger hole Neutral But this post will come into play later perhaps.
sKeam wrote:1)Who are your top 2 suspects for mafia???.Dont need to base it on much but it would be preferred.
1 - Doeknuts/Reznor
2 - Doeknuts
3 - Okay, here is where my memory may be failing me a bit. My initial thought was that the screeching noise would have been made by Komurin (A giant robot which Komui invents to help do menial tasks and fight, but it does go crazy at one point and "attack" members of the order. Now what im not to sure on is, is there another character that could make a screeching noise while its killing, but Komurin would be the most likely candidate in my opinion. That being said, i didnt see Kanda being the detective instead of the Vigilante either scratch
4 - Reznor/Stebung
Reznor wrote:*are you a townie?
1 - Yes i am a Townie
2 - Kill them if we have no better candidates to lynch.
3 - Well enough, ive watched the anime and follow the manga, though i may have some gaps in memory here and there silent
doeknuts wrote:
Nox Noctis wrote:the target wallowing in photos of Lenalee
from my knowledge, only Bak and possibly Komui will have any photos of Lenalee at all; and i'm sure TIG posted something back in the first few posts that Bak has a photo collection of Lenalee. But again, i'm not certain if it IS them or not, since Lenalee did die so it's likely to be anyone.
I didnt say that, but this is true. Im thinking Komui is the most likely candidate, only because Komui is more likely to be in a game than Bak (since he is a slightly more relevant character than Bak is in the series)
doeknuts wrote:...Which reminds me, why did TIG lynch me? I don't think he said a reason...
Initially it was to test reactions based on something that i noticed in your second post, which seems to have been what Snowy Leopard has investigated as well. Seems to have paid off i guess.
Reznor wrote:questions to everyone as well:
*are you a townie?
sKeam wrote:@Reznor:
-No i'm not
-Leave them alone, i personally find lurkers useful in some ways IF they are town. since there is safety in numbers.
-Very well, i keep copies of the manga under my pillow
scratch Strange...sKeam, was the theme color for your 21st party blue?
Stebung wrote:And can anyone guess who Snowy Leopard is from his "bookworm" reference?
I think i may know who he is trying to say he is. I still think he is a townie, but lynching Doeknuts will show us one way or another for certain i guess.
doeknuts wrote:@snowy:
which part of that post is a lie?
so are you saying that we shouldn't work together if we want to win?
The part about we (as in you and the town) having to work together to win. Which would point to you being Mafia/Anti-Town in nature.

doeknuts wrote:And i'm not Earl, why would I want to kill you? lolz.
So you are one of his henchman huh? Razz

Lynch Pyro+Salt if she can lynch me just because, so can i Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:26 am

im not sure i get this whole, lynching people just because thing that pyro and tig are doing lol but so far the things that have stood out as strange for me would have to be

- skeam saying he isnt a townie Suspect
- doeknuts supposedly being investigated as mafia
- snowy leopards insinuation of being the lie detector (we know how that went with tig/nox a few rounds back lol)

so the way i see it for now, id like to lynch doeknuts if she turns out to be innocent then snowy leopard has no leg to stand on and will be taken care of afterwards.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:31 am

Lynch Pyro+Salt because I'm not sure TIG isn't up to somethingand want to find out
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next