WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

+12
SeriousCat
Lenalesca
Idlefingers
Pochama
That Indian Guy
gc-X
Snowy Leopard
pyro+salt
sKeam
doeknuts
hods_sorrow
Nox Noctis
16 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

Post by sKeam Thu May 06, 2010 5:13 am

nah i would of got lynched , but still be alive and the night phase would of started..
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

Post by Lenalesca Thu May 06, 2010 11:24 am

townside can vent their frustrations out on the inactives and the fudgewit skeam. i'm just going to go to shower and do my report. so tired after volunteer work everyday (no pay dammit, in fact I pay them, wtf?)
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Thu May 06, 2010 11:52 am

Bieber Forever wrote:I'm not the type of person that likes to win when the other side dosen't do anything. It not fun for me that way and pretty much defeats the point of the game, which is to have a good argument on both fronts

When TIG said that, it pretty much reaffirmed my own opinions since i had suspicions pyro, reznor and doeknuts were anti town on day 1....But what's fun about lynching everyone one by one if the opposition arent arent gonna do anything...So thats pretty much why i lynched TIG.

Oh and i was unlynchable as well >_>
i still dont get how that lead you to decide to lynch a townie instead of who you all basically agreed was the mafia. and as for arguments, you could have started something with the people if you like a good argument that much..scratch..i dont know, guess i just thought its a shame considering how the game could have ended on a good epic showdown at the end rather than being called off like that.

dont mean to sound like a bitch, just a bit frustrated i guess :S
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu May 06, 2010 12:01 pm

Yeah it dosent make sense....I have a very warped sense of competition sorry....
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Thu May 06, 2010 12:32 pm

its alright lol as i said just venting frustration i guess
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu May 06, 2010 2:51 pm

I couldve let the game keep rolling, but i certainly didn't see the point. It would only be basically sKeam against the mafia and SK. The town would lose anyway (based on numbers).

So.. whos hosting the next one? XD
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Thu May 06, 2010 3:33 pm

the remaining townies could have tried to turn the sk and mafia against each other or it could have been a showdown between the mafia and sk lol and well if they didnt lynch TIG the last day phase, it would have been a 3 way showdown.

i assume either you or TIG will hosts the game no? Very Happy whoever hosts should perhaps not let the usual inactives play unless they promise to play i think :S game isnt fun with only half the people playing silent
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Thu May 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Idlefingers wrote: whoever hosts should perhaps not let the usual inactives play unless they promise to play i think :S game isnt fun with only half the people playing silent

OK note taken of that.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sun May 09, 2010 11:04 am

Nox Noctis wrote:I couldve let the game keep rolling, but i certainly didn't see the point. It would only be basically sKeam against the mafia and SK. The town would lose anyway (based on numbers).

So.. whos hosting the next one? XD

Isn't that cheating? Knowing that the town would lose and pulling the plug on the game so the mafia/SK can't win. I'm starting to think that you're a biased mod *arches eyebrow*
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun May 09, 2010 1:13 pm

lol poor pyro got denied her epic show-down against the mafia and is bitter (i dont blame her)
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun May 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Yeah... i wanted them to lynch me.....
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sun May 09, 2010 1:45 pm

Bieber Forever wrote:Yeah... i wanted them to lynch me.....
most suicidal townie ever? XD
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun May 09, 2010 2:38 pm

he was unlynchable remember? he just Wanted to show off his powers at least once in the game. well this is what you get if you don't cooperate, NO ONE gets what they want
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sun May 09, 2010 2:48 pm

i meant that he lynched a townie and wanted to waste another day phase by getting himself lynched XD you know rather than lynch off the mafia and sk while they still had a chance to win lol i know he was unlynchable but that wouldnt have helped the town is all im saying Razz
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sun May 09, 2010 3:29 pm

All I can say is that everyone should of listened to my awesomeness from Day 1 instead of going against me and stuff and qq.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sun May 09, 2010 3:46 pm

you failed pretty hard in this game so i think you shouldnt talk about your awesomeness. the only reason you didnt get lynched day one was probably because tig came along and vouched for your erratic behaviour and pointed you in the right direction as to who you should have investigate in doeknuts >_>
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sun May 09, 2010 4:07 pm

No one knew I had any powers in day one or stuff lol. Some thought I was mafia and some thought I was just a normal townie so you gotta be some prozor player to know I had some investigative powers *hint hint*
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sun May 09, 2010 4:10 pm

considering you had such an important role and the scum way you played, you are not "prozor" at all. that role in anyone elses hands would have been much better. i cant tell if you actually stupid enough to believe you are good or if this is all a lame joke :S either way you arent even in the top 10 of players on here (not that i think i am, but just saying) your skills were if anything a detriment to the town. instead of being able to look for the mafia and you covertly find out who is who you basically focused all attention on yourself and were just making idiotic posts for most of the start of the game.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun May 09, 2010 6:01 pm

OMG guys, im so sorry :S especially to my mafia team :S things just got a little hectic over here for me and all. really wish i could have let you guys know that i couldnt keep playing but internets been acting up here. sorry Sad
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon May 10, 2010 11:47 am

no worries, near the end it was just cluster fudge anywayz, you didn't miss much. XD
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Mon May 10, 2010 12:26 pm

i can see that lol seems the best defense is to not respond and let the townies implode when you are mafia XD
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5