WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

+10
Reznor
mint.tea
Lucyfer
gc-X
creature124
sKeam
Nox Noctis
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
14 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam Thu May 21, 2009 4:55 pm

Lenalesca wrote:Doesn't matter now! XD this sucks that I died twice and Greg did too (even if it's in the last night lol)

cuz you guys kept posting in the purgatory thread ><
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 7 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by gc-X Thu May 21, 2009 5:01 pm

im on a boat, but my hair aint red
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu May 21, 2009 5:01 pm

sKeam wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:Doesn't matter now! XD this sucks that I died twice and Greg did too (even if it's in the last night lol)

LOL you know there will consequences saying that right?
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu May 21, 2009 5:03 pm

AAAAHHHHHHH I was SO frakking close to winning, too. Ah well, at least the town won!
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu May 21, 2009 5:03 pm

mint.tea wrote:
sKeam wrote:

LOL you know there will consequences saying that right?

there wont be for me Very Happy . I dont think ive ever posted in those threads when im still alive lol :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu May 21, 2009 5:04 pm

sKeam wrote:sigh.. and i thought ihazard was anti-town cuz we framed the cop :S and ihazard was saying lucy was innocent when she would of come out as mafia. :S

ai yah

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 7 Simpsons_nelson_haha2
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu May 21, 2009 5:05 pm

creature124 wrote:AAAAHHHHHHH I was SO frakking close to winning, too. Ah well, at least the town won!

you did well my friend. you did well. The cult and mafia wanted Stebung to have a painful and brutal death. So it had to be done.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu May 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Stebung wrote:
creature124 wrote:AAAAHHHHHHH I was SO frakking close to winning, too. Ah well, at least the town won!

you did well my friend. you did well. The cult and mafia wanted Stebung to have a painful and brutal death. So it had to be done.

i did but i didnt want you to get raped :S:S:S:S:S

im sorry to hear that creature Sad .Bee just has a knack of popping up when you least suspect it :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu May 21, 2009 5:27 pm

sKeam wrote:
Stebung wrote:

i did but i didnt want you to get raped :S:S:S:S:S

im sorry to hear that creature Sad .Bee just has a knack of popping up when you least suspect it :S

Hey hey.
It was only because I chose the number 2 over the number 4.
He asked 1 2 3 or 4.
I said 2.
Although...I did change my mind at last second to 4 - but too late...
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu May 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Stebung wrote:YAY TOWN WINS! Now i understand why Nox was lynching me.....she was trying to get herself lynched.
Well, if she wanted any chance at winning, she would have to get you lynched. (I would have even suggested calling you out as a "liar" and saying she was Gc-X etc)

She lynches you that day, she retains her two lives, her minion and possibly 2 night kills. Lynching you would have lead to an almost guaranteed win.

Killing off the Mafia early also kind of hurt the Cult side.

But thats just how the game goes i suppose Smile i had a good time hosting this round, hope you guys enjoyed it Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu May 21, 2009 5:53 pm

XD as if the town would fall for that. By cancellation people would have figured out who's bad.

THANKS TIG FOR HOSTING THIS EPIC GAME!
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu May 21, 2009 5:58 pm

thank youz@!

sigh... this is what happens when bad guys turn on each other... no one benefits Sad

i liked the stories this round i must say Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri May 22, 2009 9:24 am

I liked the boat part. That was highlight for me. and of course Steven n Frankie's epic showdown at the end. LAWLZ. That was so predictable.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri May 22, 2009 11:00 am

This entire round was excellent imo - I died, got saved, died again, got revived, then died again, and lulz all the while.

I'm just sad I didn't find sKeam with my night action....I so would have loved to have made use of my role as the Jester~
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri May 22, 2009 11:05 am

Lenalesca wrote:I liked the boat part. That was highlight for me. and of course Steven n Frankie's epic showdown at the end. LAWLZ. That was so predictable.

If that was real, i would so win.. 8)
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri May 22, 2009 1:35 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:I liked the boat part. That was highlight for me. and of course Steven n Frankie's epic showdown at the end. LAWLZ. That was so predictable.

If that was real, i would so win.. 8)

We'll settle this in PVP on strike force.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri May 22, 2009 1:44 pm

creature124 wrote:This entire round was excellent imo - I died, got saved, died again, got revived, then died again, and lulz all the while.

I'm just sad I didn't find sKeam with my night action....I so would have loved to have made use of my role as the Jester~

lol i'd be even sadder if that happened Sad .I'd rather get lynched LOL
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat May 23, 2009 6:41 am

thanks for the game vin, i had a lot of fun this round, plus there were some really interesting roles (Laughing like the stebung and skeam roles)

cant wait for another round of this Smile

p.s. i cant believe nox killed her own role, after she went around threatening everyone Razz
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat May 23, 2009 6:44 am

I was hoping noone would mention that.... <_<
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat May 23, 2009 6:53 am

Nox Noctis wrote:I was hoping noone would mention that.... <_<
i only mention it because i think its going to be funny to see how you punish yourself like you said Razz
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7