WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

+10
Reznor
mint.tea
Lucyfer
gc-X
creature124
sKeam
Nox Noctis
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
14 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis Mon May 04, 2009 3:35 pm

You have a point, but what was he doing? You kno what? i'll laugh if Vin threw that in to throw us off, TIG could be in the bar minding his own business but someone threw deflection on him which deflected him from his alcohol..hence @_@

ok.. fine that was lame.. i don't kno what else to think..

@lucy i was just curious.. since you are so sure we have a role blocker..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer Mon May 04, 2009 3:41 pm

@nox: @.@ your rite we mite now... shite

@skeam: ok i change my answer to 9

i think the numbers from wat i can see at the moment (if there are 2 mafia ) still work for us... healer would be great but if we work collabratively to figure out the mafia we still stand a chance

@steven: i think the eyewitness has had a long time to give us a hint to who they mite have seen @.@ perhaps the eyewitness didnt see anything? or saw the wrong thing? ie. tracker tracke the healer? because there is really other reason y they should be hiding the mafia. basically i dnt think we should depend on this...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon May 04, 2009 4:28 pm

Day Two Lynch Vote Count

Lucyfer - 2 Vote (xXLCP DragonslayerXx, Reznor)
Gc-X - 1 Vote (Pyro+Salt)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- sKeam
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon May 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Lucyfer wrote:@steven: i think the eyewitness has had a long time to give us a hint to who they mite have seen @.@ perhaps the eyewitness didnt see anything? or saw the wrong thing? ie. tracker tracke the healer? because there is really other reason y they should be hiding the mafia. basically i dnt think we should depend on this...

ummmmmmm but in the story the eyewitness specifically witnessed the MURDER OF MINT.TEA BY LCP......how could they have witnessed the wrong thing?! If anything they'll know at least something about LCP. Unless TIG is fucking with us all, and put in this line just for fun, but that's not like him. I still trust this can be a big clue for the town.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Mon May 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Stebung wrote:
Lucyfer wrote:@steven: i think the eyewitness has had a long time to give us a hint to who they mite have seen @.@ perhaps the eyewitness didnt see anything? or saw the wrong thing? ie. tracker tracke the healer? because there is really other reason y they should be hiding the mafia. basically i dnt think we should depend on this...

ummmmmmm but in the story the eyewitness specifically witnessed the MURDER OF MINT.TEA BY LCP......how could they have witnessed the wrong thing?! If anything they'll know at least something about LCP. Unless TIG is fucking with us all, and put in this line just for fun, but that's not like him. I still trust this can be a big clue for the town.

This is a good point. I doubt that bit was in there just for shits and giggles.

I personally don't think our witness is character lucyfer. The way I read into the story, she was still not very alive when character mint.tea got murdered. It is probably be someone else. I did think maybe it was character TIG, but now I'm not so sure.

Given that everyone active has more or less concurred that the person with the info should step forward, I think it might be someone who is not so active. I am thinking maybe players iHazard or GC-x?

Also, I think the eyewitness is unlikely to be character iHazard, since as the newly crowed Watcher, they likely wouldn't have been seen.

Really we have nothing to go with yet >_> Given your apology player Lucy, I won't lynch you unless theres some compelling reason (or there is a bandwagon to jump on, I do so love those~)
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue May 05, 2009 6:57 am

creature124 wrote:
Given that everyone active has more or less concurred that the person with the info should step forward, I think it might be someone who is not so active. I am thinking maybe players iHazard or GC-x?

hey im being as active as i can, im jst really confused how people can keep talking about the story when all it does is figure out which characters are playing, and not really about who each player is. i find this with every round actually, massive walls of text about the story and 'ohhh this character must be in it' and so on. i mean sure, i get it, its role playing, its about getting caught up in the fun, but when i have no opinion and then blamed for it, thats pretty much the line for me aye.

So im sorry my imagination isnt exactly quite up to scratch with others and if im quiet, well thats jst opinionleess me sitting there waiting for somebody to screw up so i can go ahead and lynch them

(@creature: i know this is totally not wat u meant and i apoligise if i offend u in any way, i just had to let off sum steam, as for this 'info' from the witness, i think if it was really important, someone would have already spoken up about it, especially those who are aware and have posted in day two (as i have already), sorry buddy)
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Tue May 05, 2009 8:22 am

Sorry, I wasn't home yesterday/last night, so I kind of missed some of the wall of texts...so

@LCP:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I would apologise on behalf of whoever got my character, Mint.Tea. There's nothing wrong with being vegetarian. >_> <_< >_> <_< Really.
LOL. I'm piscetarian really. I still eat fish, so I'm not fully vegetarian.

I agree with gc-X. Everyone is trying to figure out which role each character got, that we're sort of losing the way of figuring out who's actually the mafia or town. And basically I'm doing too. Just to get my head around it...

So we all basically agree on the characters as these:
LCP - Godfather (Mafia)
??? - Minion (Mafia)
Pyro+Salt - SK or viligante. (Third Party)

Mint.Tea - Healer (Townie)
iHazard - Watcher/Copycat (Townie)
Lucyfer - ??? (Townie)
TIG - ??? (Townie?)

I agree with Frankie. Lucy seems pretty convinced there is a roleblocker...
Lucyfer wrote:we do have a role blocker that can 'kinda' do her role

So @Lucyfer
Why are you so convinced about a Roleblocker..?
Plus, how do you know the person who has that role is female?

Now, I'm going to make a big assumption and think the role blocker could be the minion? A Mafia Roleblocker perhaps?

LOL, but now, since the roles are loosely based on our personal characters...sort of...
Who would be a follower/devoted to Deww/LCP in real life in the club?
The character that comes to mind is TIG...(LOL Brokeback Mountain moment during New Years)
If so...TIG could be the minion......and/or roleblocker. OR I'm just confusing myself, and everyone else. :s

Erm. So I could be wrong...
Sorry people, this is just a feeble attempt to try and figure things out.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue May 05, 2009 8:27 am

Dude, I know what you mean. I got flamed for it in the last round too. Frustrating, innit?

And yeah, wasn't trying to smacktalk you or anything, just wanted to hear your thoughts on it out of curiosity more than anything.

Maybe we are making too much of this eyewitness thing. I don't know. But i do know we don't have much else to go on.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Tue May 05, 2009 9:38 am

Stebung wrote:ummmmmmm but in the story the eyewitness specifically witnessed the MURDER OF MINT.TEA BY LCP......how could they have witnessed the wrong thing?! If anything they'll know at least something about LCP. Unless TIG is fucking with us all, and put in this line just for fun, but that's not like him. I still trust this can be a big clue for the town.
actually, it just says they were present at the crime scene. it doesnt say if it was during or after it specifically.
Rumor has it, that there was an eye witness present at the crime scene.
im not saying they didnt actually witness the crime, but the information in the story is pretty vague on that part. (it might as i said before, just refer to the lucyfer characters no longer being there when the cops found the mint tea character, im not sure, its just a possibility that came to mind)
mint.tea wrote:Who would be a follower/devoted to Deww/LCP in real life in the club?
The character that comes to mind is TIG...(LOL Brokeback Mountain moment during New Years)
If so...TIG could be the minion......and/or roleblocker. OR I'm just confusing myself, and everyone else. :s
Are you trying to say indian guy is dragonslayers partner and then roleblocked himself or something? (thus his disorientation etc) scratch doesnt quite add up to me, but i might be missing something here.

and Brokeback Mountain moment during New Years? Very Happy do tell

actually, i am begining to think lucyfer is too easy of a target at this stage to go after. unlynch lucyfer for now. at this stage, i think we need another story to help clarify things better for us. but we need a decent candidate to lynch before then scratch someone who is guilty or not playing/contributing is my inclination at the moment.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue May 05, 2009 10:02 am

@mint tea - XD the 'her' refers to rebecca/character mint-tea/healer. i'm not sure there is a role blocker. Its just the story feels like to me there is.

i dn't actucally know how the role blocking works? so if the role blocker blocks 1 mafia do they block the mafia kill for the nite?
if thats the case then TIG can't be mafia? because then the character LCP shouldn't be able to kill that night
i think a more logical explanation (if thats how the role blocker works) is that tig is the viligante?

@reznor - tbh i haven't done anything to suggest i'm mafia so how am i an easy target for a proper and unbiased game...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Tue May 05, 2009 11:28 am

My two cents' worth (or more):

List of Named Characters (still alive and mentioned in story):
iHazard = Jack-of-all-trades, I think, I agree with sKeam. Townside.
pyro+salt = Vigilante. I'm tempted to say Psychopath, the pro-town version if so, but that would require 'Lucyfer' to have targeted her via night actions. I think Townside.
Lucyfer = Townside (not sure what role).
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx = Mafia, probably Godfather.
TIG = ??? I'm inclined to think Townside but could potentially be Mafia. I don't get the impression that his character and 'LCP' are working together on this though.

Unnamed Characters:
Minion
Witness

What do people think of the chances of there being both a Watcher and a Tracker in this game? They are complimentary roles, after all. I'm suggesting this as a possible reason the 'witness' hasn't come forward because the information might not be useful if more than one person targeted 'mint.tea' on Night 1. The other reason is that the role might be an important, investigative one and coming forward might make the witness a target for the Mafia. If this is the case, I agree with Reznor: think before you speak.

@sKeam: I LOATHE numerical rating scales with an intensity you probably wouldn't believe but I'll play nice and give you an 8 for seriousness of losing the Healer. It's an important role, more so later on in the game if townside numbers are low especially since at this stage in the game, it'll be a bit hit-and-miss. But town can still get by if the other roles, like roleblocking types, are used wisely.

@Lucyfer: See information on Roleblocker. Can be any alignment. There may or may not be one in this game; I'm not as convinced as you are that there is one present.

Lastly, possible reasons for 'TIG' being disoriented:
1. Roleblock of some kind, regardless of whether TIG had night actions or not.
2. TIG = 'witness'?

I realise that the story doesn't mention 'TIG' having night actions, but I think this is either:
- to keep it vague, or
- a result of restrictions on the character

And that's all I got for now.
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue May 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Thanks steven, Lucy & ihazard Very Happy

@Lucyfer: Sorry yeah i just picked you two.. since i cant really ask the same thing to everyone cuz ppl will just repeat answers due to group think :S I was gonna ask you the same question as mint.tea too. about you being the roleblocker..but i must say, that the thought of one existing never came to mind until you mentioned it :s considering the story...

+in mafia if theres a role blocker then the mod usually makes one of the mafia the 'official killer' .So if the roleblocker targets the official person making the kills ,then the kill is stopped.If not then they still get targeted.

@ihazard: lol shite sorry , you should of told me sooner lol :S anyway thanks for the reply :S
i reckon its possible to have a tracker and watcher and it COULD be the tracker who's the witness tbh...

Nox Noctis wrote:You have a point, but what was he doing? You kno what? i'll laugh if Vin threw that in to throw us off ...
Stebung wrote: If anything they'll know at least something about LCP. Unless TIG is fucking with us all, and put in this line just for fun, but that's not like him. I still trust this can be a big clue for the town.

hmmmmm Oh gawd knowing Vin this could be the case, and since everyone has responded now , i dont think we will get leads form this (the part of the story about TIG at the bar)Suspect .So i say its best to just get over it for now, until more info comes about.I think the TIG character could be anything atm tbh so i really have nothing to contribute to this yet.

( TIG probably just put himself there so he could be part of the story lol. Rolling Eyes )

hmmm also on the other HAND, the story does say that it was a rumored eye witness? so im more inclined to think that maybe someone inadvertently knows more than they think and dosent realize it :S and if this is da case, considering the situation of this game atm i dont think they should say anything unless its concrete...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Tue May 05, 2009 12:52 pm

Lucyfer wrote:@reznor - tbh i haven't done anything to suggest i'm mafia so how am i an easy target for a proper and unbiased game...
so let me get this straight, now that i have unlynched you, your still whining? Rolling Eyes
sKeam wrote:hmmmmm Oh gawd knowing Vin this could be the case, and since everyone has responded now , i dont think we will get leads form this (the part of the story about TIG at the bar)Suspect .So i say its best to just get over it for now, until more info comes about.I think the TIG character could be anything atm tbh so i really have nothing to contribute to this yet.

( TIG probably just put himself there so he could be part of the story lol. Rolling Eyes )

hmmm also on the other HAND, the story does say that it was a rumored eye witness? so im more inclined to think that maybe someone inadvertently knows more than they think and dosent realize it :S and if this is da case, considering the situation of this game atm i dont think they should say anything unless its concrete...
i think it was specifically mentioned for some reason, why im not sure, but it doesnt make sense to include it if its relevant some how. i agree its too vague to make out what kind of role the indian guy character has at the moment, so until we get more info (perhaps in the next story) we should perhaps focus more on finding dragonslayer and/or her minion.

the only reason i brought it up before was, the indian guy role talking to someone at the bar, i think will play a part sooner or later. how is the only question i think at the moment

finally, i was just wondering if people knew that the tracker and watcher roles are different? because the kagerouhi role (presumably the role iHazard picked up) was that of a watcher. just wanted to point out that the watcher and tracker roles are different, because quite a few people previously have kept mentioning it as a tracker (unless i have been missing something?)

anyway, so far it seems we have been going around in circles on the indian guy and witness issue and havent really gotten anywhere. we need to focus on getting a viable enemy lynched at the moment or at least progressing the game forward so it doesnt stagnate Neutral
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue May 05, 2009 1:36 pm

Stagnation does certainly seem to be the way the day is going. I don't think we have a viable target at the moment...

My temptation is to vote no lynch, but I don't want to be unable to talk >_> No lynching may achieve nothing, but surely nothing is better than lynching someone with no real reason? This isn't day one after all. Neutral

Thoughts? I've never seen no lynch called before, sort of wondering why.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue May 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Lucyfer wrote:

@steven: i think the eyewitness has had a long time to give us a hint to who they mite have seen @.@ perhaps the eyewitness didnt see anything? or saw the wrong thing? ie. tracker tracked the healer? because there is really other reason y they should be hiding the mafia. basically i dnt think we should depend on this...

@.@ i think this possibility is very probable since i do think every1 has posted...
(probably not a tracker perhaps detective maybe?)
it is possible also that the witness doesnt want to say anything due to the lack of a healer...
but if there are only 2 mafia.... better early than later on...
while the town still has numbers to our favour

i think its time we moved on from this eye witness thing...
as for easy targets i think atm steven is the easiest target...
lenalesca lynched him in day 1 and he lynched her
and she ends up dead in nite phase...

edit: thanks ihazard for the roleblocker info
but are we sure TIG is following this?
i don't know how mafia works (as i have never been one)
do they send out a person to kill?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue May 05, 2009 3:13 pm

Soooooo.... pretty much all i got from that was lucy is roleblocker? she seems pretty convinced there is one and she asking info on the role, im jst putting two and two together from how i see it. I could be wrong tho...

@creature: dude, it sucks bigtime lol
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm

gc-X wrote:Soooooo.... pretty much all i got from that was lucy is roleblocker? she seems pretty convinced there is one and she asking info on the role, im jst putting two and two together from how i see it. I could be wrong tho...

@creature: dude, it sucks bigtime lol

Ah, but she denies it. So, dunno. I was convinced for a little while there, but now I'm not so sure. It is a possibility though. The question is, does she roleblock for the town, or the mafia?

And yeah dude, all I can say is post more~ even if you don't have an opinion, post what you are thinking. That what I'm doing, weighing in on everything~
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm

@creature: of course shes gonna deny it tho, well it really depends on how important she sees the role blocker is to the town (assuming she has a role blocking ..role), i would assume shes denying it purely for the fact that if she is open about it, the mafia will target her and thus the town loses a roleblocker, but on the other hand could be trying to throw people off by being so overly obvious about it.
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue May 05, 2009 5:03 pm

Reznor wrote:
Stebung wrote:ummmmmmm but in the story the eyewitness specifically witnessed the MURDER OF MINT.TEA BY LCP......how could they have witnessed the wrong thing?! If anything they'll know at least something about LCP. Unless TIG is fucking with us all, and put in this line just for fun, but that's not like him. I still trust this can be a big clue for the town.
actually, it just says they were present at the crime scene. it doesnt say if it was during or after it specifically.
Rumor has it, that there was an eye witness present at the crime scene.
im not saying they didnt actually witness the crime, but the information in the story is pretty vague on that part. (it might as i said before, just refer to the lucyfer characters no longer being there when the cops found the mint tea character, im not sure, its just a possibility that came to mind)
I agree it's very vague indeed. But the idea is whatever the eyewitness witnessed it won't be the WRONG thing as it was from the CRIME SCENE. I just thought it could be very useful for the town to know whatever he/she knows from the crime scene. I think this is better than reading some names doing something to some other names and trying to make sense out of it.

sKeam wrote:
Stebung wrote: If anything they'll know at least something about LCP. Unless TIG is fucking with us all, and put in this line just for fun, but that's not like him. I still trust this can be a big clue for the town.

hmmmmm Oh gawd knowing Vin this could be the case, and since everyone has responded now , i dont think we will get leads form this (the part of the story about TIG at the bar)Suspect .So i say its best to just get over it for now, until more info comes about.I think the TIG character could be anything atm tbh so i really have nothing to contribute to this yet.

Well I personally think TIG's character is probably the witness mentioned. I mean the last paragraph looks totally unnecessary compared to other paragraphs. The only link I could make was between TIG and the RUMOURED WITNESS. Whatever it was I think TIG is linked to the murder somehow. And yes I agree maybe the witness does not have anything concrete that he/she can say to the town without looking suspicious.

Lucyfer wrote:
i think its time we moved on from this eye witness thing...
as for easy targets i think atm steven is the easiest target...
lenalesca lynched him in day 1 and he lynched her
and she ends up dead in nite phase...

edit: thanks ihazard for the roleblocker info
but are we sure TIG is following this?
i don't know how mafia works (as i have never been one)
do they send out a person to kill?

Excuse me? I'm sure both of us changed our votes to hods just to end the day, I think that is a sign that we had nothing against each other. She voted for me for no reason so I voted her for voting me for no reason. It was simple as that.

Mafia consists of Godfather and goons. Godfather makes the final decision on the player(s) to kill. Goons might or might not have powers. But from the look of it this round they might have powers. So blocking a kill could only be achieved by blocking the god father. Blocking the goons won't block the kill but block their night actions.

And yes maybe the eyewitness doesn't want to say anything cos he/she's worried about his/her own safety but I'm sure he/she knows how the numbers work. It'll have to be something else. If you think there's something more useful we could do than letting the eyewitness speak out please let me know.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed May 06, 2009 2:02 am

@jesse: ummmmmmm i feel like your acting like the mafia... even IF i am the role blocker (not saying i am) how benefical is it for you to reveal my role? >.> you're basically setting me up for a night kill.
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Wed May 06, 2009 5:09 am

@Lucyfer:
Who said anything about me wanting you to reveal your role? :S coz really it won't be beneficial to anyone to reveal your role now, especially if its important...
All i've been doing is speculating on who you might be based on what YOU have said so far...i dont think ive said that i can guarantee you as being the roleblocker.. but juding on what you've been saying and asking, it kinda looks like it.

and i said before i could be wrong about this, geez :S

so if you aren't the roleblocker, as long as you dont reveal anymore about your true role i dont think ive set you up for anything
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed May 06, 2009 7:18 am

Ok we have.....

- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Reznor
- sKeam
- Stebung
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

That are active now.....

which is 12 people. We need 7 votes again to lynch someone. And I don't think anyone has any idea what exactly happened last night except we have confirmed the role LCP is mafia and killed the healer and Pyro+salt is probably a vigilante, Lucyfer's role is probably on townside and there is probably a witness that knows something about LCP and that witness is probably TIG's role and Ihazard has taken up the role of the tracker and we've lost pretty much only the healer.

If to be really cautious I'd like to think there are 3 mafias again as it was the same number of players as the last round and we probably have a serial killer. So out of the 12 players there are 4 anti-town roles. And by chance there is 1/3 of actually lynching a bad person. Just putting it out there......do we wanna lynch someone with that chance or do we want to have no lynch and go into night phase and hope we obtain more information? If we go into night phase again it'll mean 2 very possible kills as the healer is now dead. So the next day we'll have 6 townies vesus 4 anti town roles if worst case scenario happens. If things are better the bad guys might kill some of the others.

So I'm asking all of you. Do we wanna lynch someone this day or go into night phase with everyone on no lynch? Because I don't see the need to make this day any longer than it already is.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed May 06, 2009 10:45 am

you get a nite phase anyways.... that usually gets alot of information but looking that the lynches is also very useful ^ ^

i don't mind either ways
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed May 06, 2009 10:57 am

I'd like to lynch somebody.
I have two people in mind still.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Wed May 06, 2009 11:32 am

I'd be willing to go for no lynch. I don't feel that we have thing more than vague suspisions to go on, and as player stebung mentioned, we are far more likely to kill a townie than a mafia. Given his presented worst case, we could lose 3 town in 24 hours, and this does not appeal.

In fact, seeing as I'm still recovering from my technical and logistical issues, I am going to vote NO LYNCH right now, and see what happens. If we decide on a candidate, and with a decent reason, I'll change my vote.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed May 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Lucyfer wrote:you get a nite phase anyways.... that usually gets alot of information but looking that the lynches is also very useful ^ ^

i don't mind either ways

As Creature explained. We can either go for a lynch with 2/3 of chance getting a townie and go into a night phase and with 2 kills from mafia and SK ending up losing 3 townies. OR we can go for no lynch and go into night phase with 2 kills in the end. There is a big difference there. You can't just not mind it.......it's between losing 3 townies and 2 townies.

If we do have ANY idea who the possible mafia are we should go for the lynch. But from the look of the information we have now which is very little I don't think people knows who the mafia are.......

I'd like to hear from everyone on we should go for LYNCH or NO LYNCH
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed May 06, 2009 12:40 pm

FFS.. all u people are like 'oooh i have ppl in mind to lynch' yet noone is doing anything about it. Its because noone wants to look like the fuckin bad guy.
Its still pretty early on the game and WE CAN spare a townie or two if it helps us narrow down the fuckin mafia. Look who fuckin cares about the roles in the game, at this point its not that useful... makes us look like a bunch of retards trying to figure out whos who.

Fuck this shit Lynch sKeam because hes not his usual helpful self and omg hes quiet.. Rolling Eyes
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed May 06, 2009 12:51 pm

Stebung wrote:Ok we have.....
That are active now.....
which is 12 people...
LOL WRONG

Did you forget? The player Lenalesca died last night..... Suspect there’s 11 ppl alive now. And this game started with 13 ppl whilst the other game started with 14....

I reckon its prudent to say that there could be 3 possible mafia in the game too.13 players to start with isn't too far off from the 14 in last game or the 14 that you thought this game started with. And in the supernatural round with 10ppl, there was room for the godfather to convert someone to make a 3rd mafia member.. But yeah everyone game is different and shouldn't be highly factored though.

If im being extremely prudent, at max there is 4 bad guys in this game.
We have a 4/11 (36%) chance of getting a bad guy. Which isn’t to much of an increase from your stats :S

But screw it i'd rather take the chance and lynch imo....
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed May 06, 2009 12:51 pm

i personally prefer to go for a lynch over a no lynch. good or bad, we learn something about the game and the role and at this stage, i think information is still vital for is, even if it costs us a townie (if the khr round is anything go to by, the townies do tend to have quite the numbers advantage in the game it seems, even up until day 3/4 they could still have a decent sized numbers advantage)

who are the two candiates you had in mind mint tea?

p.s. you think you said fuck enough times there nox? Razz and if i recall correctly, the reason you are lynching skeam at the moment, are similar reasons as to why you got mad at indian guy during the xmen round for him lynching you Suspect suspicious (although i must agree, he has seemed strange so far)
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed May 06, 2009 12:57 pm

Sorri bout the Fs its just its page 9 and nothing has happened apart from doctor dying Rolling Eyes and for the record no, thats not why im lynching skeam, i don't do revenge lynching (unlike some people). But do look at sKeam hes quiet as shit, dunno wahts up but he has my vote. Im more than happy to change it if needed to. But for now im sticking to my lynch.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed May 06, 2009 1:03 pm

never said it was revenge lynching. your lynching him on how you think "good guy skeam" plays. but anyway, besides the point, just found it a bit curious is all Smile

the people i am wary of at the moment are gc-x, skeam, stebung, nox and dragonslayer (day one she voted for no one Shocked not even for lucyfer like usual Razz)

Last edited by Reznor on Thu May 07, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed May 06, 2009 1:03 pm

Kay kay.
Lynch sKeam then...
Because he was one of the two people I was considering.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed May 06, 2009 1:22 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:
Fuck this shit Lynch sKeam because hes not his usual helpful self and omg hes quiet.. Rolling Eyes

oh gawd.... i've heard this before...

Really there's no need to repeat the same speculations again and again since other ppl have made them before i did since it wont get us anywhere like you sorta said so calm down...

Yip i know ive only made like one post per day the past few days.. just to stop me from coming here more..

Im busy atm and you are as well i think etc..so yeah...other ppl are probably just as quiet than me atm and im trying to be as helpful as possible considering this, dunno where you're getting that from....But w/e i hate using being busy as an excuse when its really fact etc..

@mint.tea can i ask who the other person was thanks? Suspect
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed May 06, 2009 2:10 pm

im more curious about dragonslayer and her motives this game i must say. so for now, i would like to lynch xXLCP DragonslayerXx (although if skeam or another player ends up getting enough votes, i dont mind switching my vote. i just think we have gotten everything we can at this stage of the game without going around in circles again Neutral
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed May 06, 2009 2:31 pm

i am suspicious of skeam and nox too @,@ but if one of the is mafia the other isn't (or both arent) so basically im just saying to the rest of townies be careful?
for now
LYNCH NOX

(im not sure what to make of LCPs behaviour... she only really tried killin me off last game and that was because she was serial killer and i must have seemed like an easy target?)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed May 06, 2009 2:55 pm

@lucy whats ur reason for lynching me? i'll like to know. "being suspicious" isn't a good enough answer, cause i could just lynch you for posting so much shit.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed May 06, 2009 3:04 pm

sKeam wrote:
@mint.tea can i ask who the other person was thanks? Suspect

Oh, its Lucyfer. Its either you or her.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed May 06, 2009 3:17 pm

I don't think a no lynch would help at this point because we're still going around in circles trying to figure out the roles.

ppl have said in the previous posts that 1)we have the number adventage 2) we'll get more information in the 2nd night phase and on the off chance, we might be lucky to actually lynch off a mafia or SK or whatever since the estimated number is like 1/3 or 1/4. having a no lynch would make us sitting ducks at the moment

and i think LCP has stated her reason for lynching you off quite clearly, quite a few times now Lucyfer. or maybe your just really really optimistic about it... Neutral
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed May 06, 2009 3:29 pm

@.@ im amazed that you two haven't concluded i am townie despite i think every1 else has...
I'm a townie...
i think everything i've said so far is evidence enough ( 8) you dnt think im that good of an actor do you?)

anyways as for nox tbh i haven't played much with you but is gut feeling or vibe count for anything? you seem to be acting differently from last time i've seen you play tho
please also note im only lynching nox for now...
its suspectiable to change
feel free to vote for me nox... it takes more than 1 vote to lynch me
you are quite quick to defend yourself...

tbh i've played a few games wif edwin and the way hes acting now he is very suspicious too but im not quite sure about this either he could just be busy....?

@ mint-tea: why don't you find edwin suspicious? why do you find me suspicious? why do you find nox suspicious?

@pyro: ^ ^ i think i bring something different into the game - i like to challenge everything. i realise that its not all good so i'll try to tune it down a bit. i'll suppose no lynch if 6 ppl choose it. tho i think its putting the killin power bak to the mafias hands; it does provide clues faster. (actually i think we are getting somewhere since i feel alot of ppl are suspicious of nox and edwin)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed May 06, 2009 3:34 pm

Lucyfer wrote:@ mint-tea: why don't you find edwin suspicious? why do you find me suspicious? why do you find nox suspicious?
mint.tea wrote:Kay kay.
Lynch sKeam then...
Because he was one of the two people I was considering.
Rolling Eyes learn to read
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed May 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Lucyfer wrote:@ mint-tea: why don't you find edwin suspicious? why do you find me suspicious? why do you find nox suspicious?
I do find Edwin suspicious.
I find you suspicious because I find Edwin suspicious.
Although that doesn't make sense, that's all I'm going to say for now.

I don't find Nox Noctis suspicious...
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed May 06, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi ppl.

@Lucyfer .. mint.tea lynched me...so i think she finds me suspicious....... Rolling Eyes

@Nox Noctis. do you reckon mint.tea is suspicious? since she's quiet too...?

@mint.tea . EDIT: ok that makes no sense.... but thanks anyway...

@Stebung. What would of u personally done? lynch or no lynch? that is the question.

I have to agree with some of the points that Lucy made (for once..) though. Im gonna post my lynch in my next post when nox and stebung gimme their answers.

bye for now

Last edited by sKeam on Wed May 06, 2009 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 404)
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed May 06, 2009 3:53 pm

sKeam wrote:Hi ppl.

@mint.tea . EDIT: ok that makes no sense.... but thanks anyway...

I know. You're welcome. Very Happy
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed May 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Edwin my dear. Everyone is a suspect to me. Just you seem to stand out. Bee is naturally quiet in these games im sure everyone knows, but you.... you tend to be more vocal.. what happened to your inner fire?? your magnetoness?? Rolling Eyes
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed May 06, 2009 4:01 pm

could indian guy provide us with a lynch count please Smile (hes been missing for quite a while Neutral)
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed May 06, 2009 4:04 pm

ack im so sorry i got confused ><

@ mint-tea: reverse everything... why dont you find nox suspicious? why do you find me and edwin suspicious?

and i'm sorry i really want better answers than because i don't find her suspicious.
you have to say why
because as a uninformed townie - I FIND EVERYONE SUSPICIOUS
just some people more than others
and there is reasoning behind them

note: im not lynching nox to save edwin >.> if i can i would preferably vote them both >< ( i really don't see how you are grouping me with edwin...)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed May 06, 2009 4:21 pm

you are totally lynching me to save edwin Razz
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed May 06, 2009 4:26 pm

:O why would i ever do that nox id save you anyday

(just not in this game in which id like to see you both dead unless otherwise convinced lol)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed May 06, 2009 4:29 pm

lets all just lynch creature while he cant post XD
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed May 06, 2009 4:31 pm

sKeam wrote:@Stebung. What would of u personally done? lynch or no lynch? that is the question.

With current situation. When the town is not sure of who the mafia is and having the healer killed. Having no lynch would give a better(kinda) result for the town.

As the chance of getting a mafia is like 4/11(sorry i copy pasted the wrong name list before lmao). Statistically-wise a townie is most likely to be killed. And when we go into night phase there will be at least 2 kills from SK and mafia not counting the vigilante. And the 2 kills are most likely to be townies and very unlikely to be SK and mafia since the chance of themselves targeting each other is small.

Both lynching and no lynching gets us into night phase it's just that if we wanna risk killing a townie to get into it. From the information I have right now I don't wanna risk lynching someone as the information is not enough to know if someone is a mafia. So yeah for the town's sake I'd rather choose no lynch. UNLESS someone have some pretty convincing shit about who is and who is not mafia. For example an investigation from detective or the information from the eyewitness from the story.
Other wise I don't see the harm in getting into the night phase right away with no loss in numbers to townies.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next