WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

+10
Reznor
mint.tea
Lucyfer
gc-X
creature124
sKeam
Nox Noctis
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
14 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) Empty Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Red-Bucket Trace walked down the streets near the edge of town, on her way home from a great night out of partying. As she made her way near her house, she saw a figure all badly bruised and bloodied, take their last gasps of breath. She hurried her way over to them, to see if she could help them.

“I have to warn the town, everyone is in danger”

“What do you mean? Is it the Mafia?” Red-Bucket Trace gasped

But it was too late they had passed away before they could pass on their whole warning.

What should I do, she thought to herself as she wiped away some of the blood from their forehead. Maybe it was the way they looked in moonlight, but Trace thought they were kind of cute. She slowly leaned down and kissed them gently.

There are new rules in this round, so READ THE RULES:
Spoiler:

TIP/NOTE: When voting to lynch/unlynch/no lynch, please do provide as many legitimate reasons as you can. Discuss, talk a lot, defend yourselves, promote to kill others etc. It's no fun if you just post bold names.

For this Round of Mafia, Day One will last 7 actual days (ending at Wednesday 6th May 2009 at 11:59pm) if a majority lynch decision has not been reached before this time, the day will be declared a No Lynch and the game will proceed onto Night One. This only applies for the Day One Phase.

Also, for this round, upon a player’s death, the Character PM which they had received will be posted up by me as well. Any information still pertaining to active players in the game will be redacted for game play purposes.

Active Players:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- Hods Sorrow
- iHazard
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Reznor
- sKeam
- Stebung
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

RIP
That Indian Guy - Red Bucket Trace - Reviver
Spoiler:

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) Characterselection

It is now DAY ONE. You may begin posting.

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Thu May 21, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 17 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:15 pm

One thing I like about Lucy(fer) is that-

Whoop; 404 page not found.

Okay, seriously, who got me? >_>
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:20 pm

One thing I like about SKEAM is that his idea of FUCKING RING OF DEATH!

I like the new rules in this game. A time limit would help the game progress a lot faster. Well lets get this game started. I lynch Skeam for now. This will not be my final vote, depends how Skeam tells me how he will not screw the town over.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:32 pm

One thing I like about Lucy(fer) is that-

Whoop; 404 page not found.

One thing I like about LCP is her sense of humour Razz
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:43 pm

There once was a fellow named Stebung
Who lived in a small house next to a stable
One thing i like about Stebung
Is that whatever he says or does is very predictable.

Mafia round number 10
Deww to Bee
Hasini to Jesse
Will i be me?
or will i be Eleen?
or even Sandy?
Find out now as we see.
Very Happy

oh gawd and no more ring of deaths please,they cant screw anyone over :S

Spoiler:

sigh Rolling Eyes
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:46 pm

One thing I like about Alena is her bluntness. So rare, these days.

I also think the time limit on Day one is a good idea. No need to draw things out overlong.

Steven, what sort of history am I missing here? I am not quite dedicated to go back and read all the previous mafia's but if you could give me a rough idea of how sKeam might frakk up? I don't want to get lost this round 8)
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Day One Lynch Vote Count

sKeam - 1 Vote (Stebung)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- Hods Sorrow
- iHazard
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Reznor
- sKeam
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:24 pm

one thing i like about ushvin is that he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside Embarassed
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:28 pm

creature124 wrote:Steven, what sort of history am I missing here? I am not quite dedicated to go back and read all the previous mafia's but if you could give me a rough idea of how sKeam might frakk up? I don't want to get lost this round 8)

Well if you look back into the glorious game of X-men mafia Edwin was magneto/mafia godfather. At the last day he was the only one left with him against 3 townies. Naturally he knew the mafia had lost but he came up with a brilliant idea to win. He tried to convince to town to lynch the unlynchable vigilante(me/wolverine) and go into night phase and have a "FUCKING RING OF DEATH" and the person who comes out in the end wins.

Of course the town didn't buy that crap we lynched him anyways and we won. But it was an epic post by Edwin there if you have the time to read it. It's one of the highlights in all of mafia games on this forum.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 am

Stebung wrote:
creature124 wrote:Steven, what sort of history am I missing here? I am not quite dedicated to go back and read all the previous mafia's but if you could give me a rough idea of how sKeam might frakk up? I don't want to get lost this round 8)

Well if you look back into the glorious game of X-men mafia Edwin was magneto/mafia godfather. At the last day he was the only one left with him against 3 townies. Naturally he knew the mafia had lost but he came up with a brilliant idea to win. He tried to convince to town to lynch the unlynchable vigilante(me/wolverine) and go into night phase and have a "FUCKING RING OF DEATH" and the person who comes out in the end wins.

Of course the town didn't buy that crap we lynched him anyways and we won. But it was an epic post by Edwin there if you have the time to read it. It's one of the highlights in all of mafia games on this forum.

good times, lol and i thought vin was suspicious... omg Razz
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 am

One reason i like LCP is that she hasn't tried lynching me yet

hey so if theres 13 players would there be there be three mafias again?
o.o and which people in the forum would be mafia @.@???
i still feel i don't know people that well
so like who would TIG put as mafia?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:10 am

One thing I like about iHazard is that she's better at mafia than I am.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:39 am

one thing i like about mint.tea is that she seems to be quite modest about herself.

i think it would be a good bet that skeam is a mafia, based on the x-men, ring of death round Razz other possible candidates for mafia, im not quite sure. but i guess we could have 3 mafia this round as well.

wonder what role my character got Shocked
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:37 am

Its hard to think of something I dont really know most members

Umm ok one thing I like about mint.tea isshes female

Lynch sKeam
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:50 am

Here's my random contribution before i start my all nighter..just to get ppl thinking... :S

Just to avoid confusion from now on. if i call ppl by their real name im talking about the character. If i call you by your forum name i'm talking to the actual person.. ok?? thanks.

What roles do u guys thnk ppl have??

Adam (Hods Sorrow) - Naive Cop. inspects ppl as mafia when they arent.
Alena (Kagerouhi)-Miller. shows up as mafia when not.
Bee (Mint.Tea)-healer/doctor role.Who goes around at night handing out packets of tea.
Deww (xXLCP DragonslayerXx)- 85% mafia. 15% Serial killer. all night actions deflect on to lucy? LOL .Most probable to be on a evil side.
Edwin (sKeam)-Captain awesome!Ideally is Unlynchable , un-killable and one vote counts as 3 Very Happy .But knowing Vin...he's probably 80% mafia (ring of death etc... *sigh*) OR 20% mason with husband Ushvin...
Eleen (Pyro+Salt)-Something new, but i suspect is 35% mafia with Vin,just to screw us over, but ill wait for the story.
Frankie (Nox Noctis)-most likely beloved princess just for Vin's delight LOL.
Hasini (iHazard)-Dunno, probably will be given something unseen before.
Jesse (Gc-X)-Town drunk. jack of all trades.
Lucy (Lucyfer)-No idea...
Rebecca (Lenalesca)-IS unlynchable in the day.
Sandy (Reznor)-75% mafia 25%SK.can be recruited by a godfather.
Steven (Stebung)-Would of said jester but probably not anymore..Or 50% bodyguard for jesse.
Ushvin (That Indian Guy)80& mafia. makes sense for him to be working with Deww Very Happy 20% mason with his wife Edwina.
5% lie detector cuz he has that lie detector from the warehouse.Another candidate for town drunk.

Whaddaya reckon?

Last edited by sKeam on Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:14 am; edited 2 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:23 am

I went and read the end of the xmen mafia...and laughed. So hard.

I won't speculate on which character is assigned which role, I just don't know most of you well enough. Though I do think it would be quite entertaining if Frankie was the Beloved Princess~
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:38 am

XD thats an interesting anaylsis edwin
i think you may be right on some people there XD
hmmmm...
does every1 mind doing an anaylsis like this for me?
would be greatly appreciated XD
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:56 am

Deww (xXLCP DragonslayerXx)- 85% mafia. 15% Serial killer. all night actions deflect on to lucy? LOL .Most probable to be on a evil side.

OMG YES PLEASE LOL That would be the most awesome role ever.

I know pretty much for sure that my character would be either mafia or third party, so I do agree with sKeam's analysis.

I will vote for the person who isn't really contributing to the game towards the end of the time limit for Day One as they are likely to drag the game down. If everyone is active, then I will make a decision more based on who I think is mafia.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:46 am

I like Hasini because I found out she and I have a lot of things in common. Smile
I'm going to Vote for Steven because that day during lunch when he asked Vin whether or not it'll be hard for town to win, Vin said 'yes' and steven promptly began an evil laugh of some sort. Suspect
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:19 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:Its hard to think of something I dont really know most members

Lynch sKeam
Rolling Eyes Look at Reznors post, and go read rule 10 again Neutral
Day One Lynch Vote Count

sKeam - 1 Vote (Stebung)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Reznor
- sKeam
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

Can not vote yet:
- Hods Sorrow
- iHazard
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Pyro+Salt

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Fri May 01, 2009 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:22 pm

i would like to lynch hods sorrow for:
- being an idiot/illogical in the game (which hurts the side he is on)
- not being able to follow simple instructions
- being hods sorrow
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:39 pm

Lenalesca wrote:I like Hasini because I found out she and I have a lot of things in common. Smile
I'm going to Vote for Steven because that day during lunch when he asked Vin whether or not it'll be hard for town to win, Vin said 'yes' and steven promptly began an evil laugh of some sort. Suspect

Twisted Evil MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

wow it indeed does make me look suspicious......but a simple fact is that the roles are sent to everyone THAT NIGHT. I didn't know my role at that time. And really that is hardly a reason to lynch me anyways. Bringing something outside the game into this does not mean anything <_< I could've laughed cos you know...I wanted to?

unlynch skeam and lynch Lenalesca for now. Because her reasoning to vote for me is suspicious......I'm allowed to laugh am I?

Last edited by Stebung on Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:43 pm

If he didn't know his role, them I don't see how it could have been relevant.

I don't know who to lynch~ there isn't really any reason in-game, and I have no grudges to fill Razz
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:57 pm

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) Failboat2
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:21 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) Failboat2
fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Thats some massive fail. I can't beat that ;-;
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:08 pm

wtf's up with me being the Beloved Princess? wouldn it make more sense that 'edwina' his wife is? Razz

Lynch Lucyfer
It seems that she did a Hods and didn't read the instructions properly..

Lucyfer wrote:One reason i like LCP is that she hasn't tried lynching me yet

hey so if theres 13 players would there be there be three mafias again?
o.o and which people in the forum would be mafia @.@???
i still feel i don't know people that well
so like who would TIG put as mafia?

TIG has provided a list on the first post of the names that have been done.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:16 pm

sKeam wrote:
Bee (Mint.Tea)-healer/doctor role.Who goes around at night handing out packets of tea.

Whaddaya reckon?

LOL. I thought mint.tea would have the healer/doctor role too. (Yes, I know I'm speaking in third person)
Although knowing That Indian Guy, he may have given the character some interesting twist/out of character role.

I guess there isn't any point waiting until everyone has officially "entered" before lynching.
I have two people in mind...
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Ok well it's just that I thought it was possible TIG txted him his role like he did to me that's why at the time of lunch I already knew MY role. However really I just lynched Steven to see if he will pms this time (as he usually does when he's mafia), I can't really qualify that 'revenge lynch' as pms but he might have gotten it under control as i saw last round. I'm keeping my mind open at this point because some more players must make posts. I may or may not change my lynch depending on whoever end up being more suspicious towards the end of the day and the lynching statistics of others will also affect my lynch (beacause yes I'm willing to bandwagon if there's the need).
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:50 pm

Lenalesca wrote:I'm keeping my mind open at this point

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA yeah righht
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:03 pm

I didn't get my role till about this time last night....Suspect

*goes back to essay*
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:26 pm

well u gotta give the poor man a chance to send it to EVERYONE so its not spontaneous XD but i got mine before you~
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:30 pm

oh dear sorry nox XD i didnt read it properly it seems
one reason i like frankie is that she is really AWESOME (i really mean it XD) and she makes cool hats

sorry every1 >< i hope that amends my silly mistake
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm

I can only do one thing? gee...

well, one thing I like about Rebecca is the awesome signatures shes created for ppl (and that cool as picture she did for the X-Man Mafia!) speaking of which, I want to see the SPN one she made

alrite, sorry for being late to the party had night classes to attend and alcohol to consume XD I like sKeam's analysis but I don't think TIG would put Nox as the beloved princess unless he really had a death wish (and you all will know what im talking about since she went around threatening hinting before the game started that whoever got her better not die on the first day lol) and sKeam and TIG maybe as linked roles Very Happy

btw, I think he would make "me" more of a lolz character given my track record Suspect
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:06 pm

One thing I like about Eleen (pyro+salt) is that she can now make me cocktails Very Happy

Sorry people, in the middle of an assignment at the moment. Will put up a proper post at some point tomorrow after I've handed it in and am actually at a computer.

Last edited by iHazard on Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:07 pm

pyro+salt wrote:I can only do one thing? gee...

well, one thing I like about Rebecca is the awesome signatures shes created for ppl (and that cool as picture she did for the X-Man Mafia!) speaking of which, I want to see the SPN one she made
Supernatural Picture

pyro+salt wrote:but I don't think TIG would put Nox as the beloved princess unless he really had a death wish (and you all will know what im talking about since she went around threatening hinting before the game started that whoever got her better not die on the first day lol)
i think im missing something here, are the reason people are saying indian guy made the nox noctis character the beloved princess, because those two are together or something? :cheers: for them~

pyro+salt wrote:and sKeam and TIG maybe as linked roles Very Happy
seems like indian guy has got something going on with half the club Razz his beloved princess is Nox, his bad guy buddies are you and dragonslayer and he has a special bond with skeam Laughing

pyro+salt wrote:btw, I think he would make "me" more of a lolz character given my track record Suspect
lolz like a jester type character?
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:24 pm

ahahaha, awesomeness! thanks for the link Reznor!

as for TIG making Nox the beloved princess thing, i think its kind of an on going joke since we first found out what the character does and because everyone loves Frankie Wink

and TIG...well lets just say he has a complicated relationship with the boys in the club XD (and we have some incriminating photos as well)

and the "lolz" character can be anything from jester to insane doctor to god knows what he invented up. we'll have to wait and see i suppose
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:37 pm

oh really, well thats cool as well, doesnt make it quite as scandalious though XD

question for everyone: what kind of role do you think "your" character got in this game? scratch

p.s. you have photos? care to post them up, please? Wink
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:48 pm

mint.tea wrote:
I guess there isn't any point waiting until everyone has officially "entered" before lynching.
I have two people in mind...

thats the first time ive seen you say that.cool Very Happy

@Lenalesca. I doubt Steven would be dumb enough to do the same thing twice.As shown last round.. unless im very mistaken :S

@ Reznor. Hi Smile like i said b4..I reckon he's either mafia or mason with ushvin.But knowing the mod, he'd more likely make Edwin mafia cuz of his pasts experiences with rings... rings of death....oh god i REALLY hope he cut me some slack and didnt do this..(

EDIT: everyone answer Reznors question please Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:59 pm

oh wow, three pages already, nice to see this rounds getting some action/attention.

@ Reznor: i would think Jesse would have a killing role PURELY because of the photo i sent him* Razz

*edit - 'him' as in the host of this game Razz

Last edited by gc-X on Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : being a dumbass)
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Reznor wrote:oh really, well thats cool as well, doesnt make it quite as scandalious though XD

question for everyone: what kind of role do you think "your" character got in this game? scratch

Finished assignment! Very Happy And to answer your question, "my" character will most likely have a townside role and, knowing TIG, he's probably worked my "mad engineering skillz" in there somehow... maybe an inventor role?
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:19 pm

"what kind of role do you think "your" character got in this game?"

I've already previously answered this.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:22 pm

Reznor wrote:question for everyone: what kind of role do you think "your" character got in this game? scratch

Stebung could be anything really......But most likely a jester or a mafia O.o he won't be powerless at the very least.

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) Me174jpg
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:26 pm

lol now that i think about it...

it could also be that Ushvin and Deww are mafia and Edwin is a 3rd party ex mafia reject, who is mad at Ushvin cuz he’s spending too much time with Deww. Being a green eyed monster that he is, he has to try kill Deww at night and become mafia and team up with his former lover... LOL. Twisted Evil

thats all i hav for now..

I like ihazard's possibilty of an inventor role. Smile
and yeah Steven could be anything, he's played a variety of roles in diffrent rounds, so its kinda hard to pin point
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri May 01, 2009 3:26 am

sKeam wrote:...and yeah Steven could be anything, he's played a variety of roles in diffrent rounds, so its kinda hard to pin point

agreed, if this game was any earlier, he probably would be made unlynchable jst to annoy the people who like to lynch him first day for fun, like i used to do, well i bandwagoned Razz
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri May 01, 2009 3:50 am

XD i actually have no idea what my character would be...
even edwin didnt know XD
(possibly just a townie?<-- some1 has to be them and tig does know every1 else better)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri May 01, 2009 4:52 am

I think my character would either be a henchman or a resurecter
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri May 01, 2009 5:43 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:Its hard to think of something I dont really know most members

Lynch sKeam
Rolling Eyes Look at Reznors post, and go read rule 10 again
can i lynch hods sorrow again for still being an idiot and not being able to follow simple instructions? even when they were pointed out to him?

lenalesca too, iHazard was already done by mint.tea before you.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri May 01, 2009 5:57 am

Day One Lynch Vote Count

Lenalesca - 1 Vote (Stebung)
Hods Sorrow - 1 Vote (Reznor)
Lucyfer - 1 Vote (Nox Noctis)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

Can not vote yet:
- Hods Sorrow
- Lenalesca
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri May 01, 2009 5:59 am

Is there a reason you're not putting the required number of votes?? or am i just being pedantic??
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next