WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

+10
Reznor
mint.tea
Lucyfer
gc-X
creature124
sKeam
Nox Noctis
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
14 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis Wed May 06, 2009 4:32 pm

LYNCH COUNT!!!!

Lucyfer - 1 Vote (xXLCP DragonslayerXx)
Gc-X - 1 Vote (Pyro+Salt)
no lynch - 1 vote (creature)
skeam - 2 votes (nox, mint.tea)
LCP - 1 vote (reznor)
Nox - 1 vote (lucyfer)

still to vote:
ihazard
skeam
stebung
GC-x

TIG's unavailable atm so.. yea...
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung Wed May 06, 2009 4:41 pm

as if push my post to last page.........
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed May 06, 2009 4:43 pm

if a townie did happen to get lynched during the day, wouldnt it increase the odds of the serial killer and the mafia possibly killing each other during the night?
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed May 06, 2009 4:50 pm

i would think so *ponders* do you have a plan??
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed May 06, 2009 5:01 pm

Reznor wrote:if a townie did happen to get lynched during the day, wouldnt it increase the odds of the serial killer and the mafia possibly killing each other during the night?

I hope this post is just for the lols. You are a gambler if you do take those chances though.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed May 06, 2009 5:04 pm

Stebung wrote:
Reznor wrote:if a townie did happen to get lynched during the day, wouldnt it increase the odds of the serial killer and the mafia possibly killing each other during the night?

I hope this post is just for the lols. You are a gambler if you do take those chances though.
honestly, if we didnt no lynch day one, why would it be a better idea to no lynch day two? (using your own statistics theory, it would have been better to not lynch on day one more so than no lynch now)

honestly, i have no plan at the moment. but i do think it is more valuable for us to lynch someone one way or another this phase. since the information would be useful to some extent, since we seem to be confused due to the lack/confusing information we have at the moment Neutral
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed May 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Reznor wrote:
Stebung wrote:

honestly, if we didnt no lynch day one, why would it be a better idea to no lynch day two? (using your own statistics theory, it would have been better to not lynch on day one more so than no lynch now)

honestly, i have no plan at the moment. but i do think it is more valuable for us to lynch someone one way or another this phase. since the information would be useful to some extent, since we seem to be confused due to the lack/confusing information we have at the moment Neutral

11 people left, 3 mafia 1 sk

If no lynch

Chances of:

mafia killing town = 7/11

mafia killing SK = 1/11

Sk killing town = 7/11

Sk killing mafia = 3/11

If lynch = 10 players left and we kill a townie

mafia killing town = 6/10

mafia killing SK = 1/10

Sk killing town = 6/10

Sk killing mafia = 3/10

I totally understand where you are going just by the maths.

BUT did you forget....that.....our healer died?!?!?

The reason no one did no lynch on day one is because the healer was still alive there is a chance(1/12) that someone will get saved and someone DID get saved for that matter on day one. But now we don't have a healer so there is NO chance of someone getting saved we can only rely on role blocks if there really is a role blocker(I myself would like to think there is one).

I am considering no lynch only because that we have no healers now. Which is a big loss for the town and one of the only form of protection for the town. I'm not doing this by chances if you read again I'm doing this by "at the end of night 2 how many townies will be left". And I think you know the difference if our healer is still alive now.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Wed May 06, 2009 5:58 pm

arrgghhh more pages than before, lots of catching up to do :S

ok, i lied, i read thru it b4 writing but DAYYUUMMMM soooo much reading, im so glad im high on energy drinks right now, otherwise id have fallen asleep by now

first things first:
Reznor wrote:lets all just lynch creature while he cant post XD
this was my 'OMFG LOL' moment of the night, after a shitty day at school and then work, coming home and reading this slapped a smile on my face. its cruel but hilarious

now onto business:

@lucyfer: as much as youve overly made it obvious that you MIGHT have some sort of role blocking ability (notice the might in there? i put it in caps) i cant help but think that youve dug a hole for yourself and its not getting any shallower. People are getting suspecius of you and i dont think your reactions are helping your cause, now im not saying that i find you innocent OR guilty so here I ask you now, can your character help the town at present?

@skeam: u have been a bit more quiet than usual lol, then again ive been louder (thanks to the nice people that lynch the silent) also, so has mint.tea to my suprise Razz. You did look a little stressed out last time i saw you tho, would it have anything to do with this mafia round?

@nox: I agree completely with what you said about how people are all "ooooh i have this guy in mind" or "im suspicious of 2 people atm" and how no one brings forth who exactly it is they are, but i guess that changed in a few pages, as ive seen some name dropping and lynching Razz. Are you satisfied with everyones reaction to ur PMSing?

@stebung: do you believe that statistics will help us in this game? and also, how many people would have to 'no lynch' for you to 'join in on that action'?

@pyro: i hope this post wasnt as useless as the one you voted to lynch me for, but then again, i cant be too sure of that Razz

Last edited by gc-X on Wed May 06, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed a smart remark at the end of my post :P)
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu May 07, 2009 5:06 am

so, the whole reason you lynched on day one was because of the doctor was still alive? (even though it was possible that we could have lynched the doctor during that day phase?) alright, lets say i buy that Suspect lets look at the figures:

1/12 (the doctor healing the right person)
3/12 (the possible kills during the first night phase - mafia/serial killer/vigilante)

1/12 * 3/12 = 1/48 chance of a correct protection by the doctor, which ends up being close to around a 2% chance if my math is correct silent

something does not add up, since it seems this 2% chance of a correct protection by a doctor is more valuable to you, then the 36% chance we have of getting a bad guy from lynching randomly (4/11) and the then 30% chance the serial killer has of killing the mafia during the night (3/10) scratch

apoligize in advance if my math is incorrect Embarassed
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu May 07, 2009 5:16 am

Day Two Lynch Vote Count

sKeam - 2 Votes (Nox Noctis, Mint.Tea)
xXLCP DragonslayerXx - 1 Vote (Reznor)
Nox Noctis - 1 Vote (Lucyfer)
No Lynch - 1 Vote (Creature124)

Yet to vote:
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- sKeam
- Stebung

Cant post unless it is to change vote:
- Creature124
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu May 07, 2009 5:43 am

Nox Noctis wrote:Edwin my dear. Everyone is a suspect to me. Just you seem to stand out. Bee is naturally quiet in these games im sure everyone knows, but you.... you tend to be more vocal.. what happened to your inner fire?? your magnetoness?? Rolling Eyes
Magneto died on the inside when Mystique sacrificed herself Sad .. lol nah i kinda stated why i may have seem to lost my spark for now in my previous posts..Plus its good to let other speak too etc.
Lucyfer wrote:
@ mint-tea: reverse everything... why dont you find nox suspicious? why do you find me and edwin suspicious?
and i'm sorry i really want better answers than because i don't find her suspicious.
you have to say why
i'm not defending Lucy but i have to agree with her on this .Im interested in this and I'd like mint.tea to answer this thanks Very Happy
Gc-X wrote:@skeam: u have been a bit more quiet than usual lol, then again ive been louder (thanks to the nice people that lynch the silent) also, so has mint.tea to my suprise. You did look a little stressed out last time i saw you tho, would it have anything to do with this mafia round?
Not at all. Like i said before i don’t like using being busy as an excuse, but i have to since its really fact.But thanks for asking.

Ok as of know i find it odd that Steven seems REALLY cautious about no lynch and lynch with the loss of the healer. Suspect It seems kinda out of character for him i think. BUT I CAN get where he is coming from but really.. Statistics are statistics though.And i dont wanna play this game like a Auckland Uni student relying on theory and stats too much... (ironic lolz)

And i don’t think the reason we lynched in day 1 was cuz the healer was there (well not specifcally) we just wanted to lynch Hods lol i guess :S ...

I have to actually agree with Reznor, it would of made more sense to no lynch in day1 than in day2.When we actually had less information than we do now.

STEVEN, take into consideration that we got the number advantage and other informative roles as well that can still help us win (plus role blocker?). We’ve lost the healer BUT we can still win from information right?? Detective,tracker,watcher etc... i highly believe these roles are still here and are imperative to win atm.So i dunno if Stebung is just being melo-dramatic or not :S

I said i was gonna lynch someone this post so i may as well stick true to my word

I find LCP , Nox Noctis ,gc-x suspicious atm. Lucy probably at 30% though but decreasing,but lynching her would be just be an excuse to lynch though.

I really dunno about Gc-x, he’s one of those i can’t read, so i don’t really bother with him usually in any game,unless its fkn obvious like in HP .But i’ll keep him on the yellow flag for now..

Sigh..I’m gonna have to lynch Nox Noctis for now. based on her angry reaction in her post about ppl speculating on the story too much, .Sounds like she wants to go into night phase real quick for whatever reason..unless she can defend herself,im still keeping options open etc. Very Happy

P.S:This is not a revenge vote so no one bring that up ok ppl? Embarassed Sorry Mystique no hard feelings for now ?..i'm open to other opinions though if ppl have questions for me.

Thanks.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu May 07, 2009 5:47 am

OMFG >.> JESSE IM NOT THE ROLE BLOCKER >.>
(i just dislike claim or disclaiming roles <-- it only benefits the mafia)

i mean say if i was the healer
even if you notice... would you point it out to the whole town and mafia on the second round?
you say your not setting me up to be killed...
but your actions...
unfortunately your just going to have to trust who ever the role blocker is to do the right thing...
and trust me to use watever my powers are...
discussing your plans in the day so the mafia knows isn't a great idea

scratch are you the mafia trying to get me to reveal my role... (it feels that way to me)

[jesse is starting to seem more and more suspicious to me >.>]
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu May 07, 2009 7:38 am

Day Two Lynch Vote Count

Nox Noctis - 2 Votes (Lucyfer, sKeam)
No Lynch - 1 Vote (Creature124)

Yet to vote:
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Stebung

Cant post unless it is to change their vote:
- Creature124
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu May 07, 2009 1:44 pm

gc-X wrote:@stebung: do you believe that statistics will help us in this game? and also, how many people would have to 'no lynch' for you to 'join in on that action'

Statistics can only give us a rough guideline as to who has the advantage so far. But if you read my posts I'm saying "no lynch" because I simply don't know who to lynch and I don't find the need to risk lynching a townie and go into night phase with 1 less townie. You'll need 7 people to no lynch to get into night phase.

But hey if anyone has ANY convincing reason to vote for someone I'd lynch with that vote without hesitation.

Reznor wrote:so, the whole reason you lynched on day one was because of the doctor was still alive? (even though it was possible that we could have lynched the doctor during that day phase?) alright, lets say i buy that Suspect lets look at the figures:

1/12 (the doctor healing the right person)
3/12 (the possible kills during the first night phase - mafia/serial killer/vigilante)

1/12 * 3/12 = 1/48 chance of a correct protection by the doctor, which ends up being close to around a 2% chance if my math is correct silent

something does not add up, since it seems this 2% chance of a correct protection by a doctor is more valuable to you, then the 36% chance we have of getting a bad guy from lynching randomly (4/11) and the then 30% chance the serial killer has of killing the mafia during the night (3/10) scratch

apoligize in advance if my math is incorrect Embarassed

Ok first, if a doctor is getting lynched I'm sure he/she will have to defend him/herself so prevent that from happening. On day one, did Hods look a tiny bit like a doctor to you? His lynch vote was ridiculous which resulted himself being lynched, and I think that's the reason.

Second, the whole point of what I've been saying is that I'm trying to keep the townies number up. Of course the doctor can heal only one person that the chance of getting the right person is low but we are talking about having doctor and not having a doctor. So the chance of someone getting saved THIS night phase is low I think, something around 0.

Third, if by your theory everyone should lynch everyone just in hope we get the bad guy by that 4/11 chance? So this is a game of "lynch mafia by luck by day and go into the night phase and hope for the best"? To be honest maybe some of you find everyone around you suspicious but really I don't find anyone suspicious as of now. The only possible help from the story from last night was the "rumored witness" that TIG included in the story who is refusing to say anything now.

And please can we stop arguing about statistics as I said it's only a rough guideline. All I'm trying to do is go into night phase with 1 more townie who might have one of those "roleblocker, detective, tracker" powers that you were talking about. But if you really do have a convincing lynch vote on someone I will go with it without questions.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu May 07, 2009 2:07 pm

Dear Jesse,

I lynched you because at that point in time, the day wasn't going anywhere (infact, its still not going anywhere but we'll get to that soon) and you seem to not have much input. fair enough, I get that half the time someone else has prob already said your point, but theres always room for a fresh view into things, thats what makes this game fun. i hope there is no hard feelings

unlynch gc-X

steven, keeping the numbers of townie up is fine but we're not doing anything to take down the numbers of mafia and or the SK. the only weapon that the uninformed town have is to lynch off suspected mafia members. your relying too much on the "trackers, watchers etc" in the night, whats to say that they will come forward on day3 with what they have found out. perfect examples right here...the so called witness has stayed silent haven't they? they need to cover their arses too

also, u seem kinda hung up on the 'no healer' stuff and im just throwing this out there but mayb there might be a back up healer amongst us or mayb theres a jack-of-all-trades that also have a healing ability ?? this is TIG...anything is possible

so having said that, im gonna lynch Stebung because this sounds like some hidden agenda
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu May 07, 2009 2:26 pm

@edwin Seriously Edwin? I wasn't expecting that from you :/ lucy and creature maybe but not you.

Fair enough, each to his own. Your lynching me because I was "angry at people because they were speculating the story too much" omg.. have u read what they were speculating about? We don't have enough information to assume this assume that, for us prolonging the day phase isn't helping because people will get paranoid. The only time im being assertive I get pinned for "trying to move the day phase quickly therefore HOMG im the mafia". Seriously, this isn't my first time playing. I have been helping the town by putting suggestions here and there, I might sound all bitchy and defensive but keep in mind words over the internet have no emotions, im more explaining why lynching me is not ideal Rolling Eyes.

@jesse yup im quite content, people have started contributing, even though the lynching business is goin no where XD
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu May 07, 2009 2:29 pm

so having said that, im gonna lynch Stebung because this sounds like some hidden agenda

Elaborate please. Am I wrong to keep more townies with powers to go into night phase? Of course you can take down the number of mafia and SK down if you have an idea as to who they are, rather than just blindly lynch someone. And townies will know when to speak up when needed. The numbers favors town right now. So if someone has information on mafia they will speak up cos of that advantage. If they are not speaking up now I guess they just don't know anything.

your relying too much on the "trackers, watchers etc" in the night,
How else do you propose a townie know who is mafia for sure at night phase?

also, u seem kinda hung up on the 'no healer' stuff and im just throwing this out there but mayb there might be a back up healer amongst us or mayb theres a jack-of-all-trades that also have a healing ability ??
At best this is a one-shot ability and it won't happen at all if you lynch one townie at day phase now would it?

Please reconsider your vote. I am not trying to do harm to town with "no lynch" option. But you lynching me is a loss to the town I guarantee it.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Thu May 07, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm going to unlynch Lucyfer and lynch sKeam to make this day end faster.

In response to Reznor's accusations, or whatever you want to call it, I didn't vote on Day One and I haven't been active at all (as you can probably tell) as I have been busy/not checking this thread as much as I am supposed to. For that, I apologise.

I did not get an anti-town role. I do not have nightkill. You're wasting your time and vote coming after me. The reason I didn't vote for Lucyfer in Day One was because I didn't vote for anyone at all - I said that I would vote for the most inactive person in order to keep the game alive. Lucyfer was posting, even though all she ever says is worthless bullshit, so it would have been unjustified of me to vote her off based on the basis I said I was going to vote people off on.

With that said, I'm not going to explode or whine about getting a lynch vote. If you think I'm guilty, that's your judgement, and that's your decision. The doctor's dead anyway so going after anyone is as good a guess as any at this stage.

EDIT: Sorry - I forgot about Creature124 voting for no lynch. Unlynch sKeam and lynch Creature124. To me, anyone who votes for no lynch after Day One is suspicious - I've said it so many times over; lynching is the only way for the townside to get rid of the mafia/SK/whatever since only the vigilante has nightkill, so voting for a no lynch just makes the entire townside vulnerable to nightkills during the night - especially with the doctor dead. It's as good as being sitting ducks waiting to be killed off by the mafia/SK.

And obviously getting rid of suspicious people is better than trying to make the day end faster, so. That's my vote. Thanks.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu May 07, 2009 3:15 pm

i think this is the closest to a compliment i'm ever going to get from LCP
i'm going to take it and smile Very Happy

@LCP: can i know who you find suspicious at the moment?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu May 07, 2009 3:31 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Sorry - I forgot about Creature124 voting for no lynch. Unlynch sKeam and lynch Creature124. To me, anyone who votes for no lynch after Day One is suspicious - I've said it so many times over; lynching is the only way for the townside to get rid of the mafia/SK/whatever since only the vigilante has nightkill, so voting for a no lynch just makes the entire townside vulnerable to nightkills during the night - especially with the doctor dead. It's as good as being sitting ducks waiting to be killed off by the mafia/SK.

And obviously getting rid of suspicious people is better than trying to make the day end faster, so. That's my vote. Thanks.

Unvoting no lynch

Becuase, while player Stebung made sense to me, it isn't worth getting lynched over.

And now, a choice. The way I've been reading it, we have two camps at the moment:

"Lynch player sKeam, since he is acting weird and not like himself"

"Lynch player Nox, since she is pushing for a night phase a little too hard"

I can't really decide right now - I don't know player sKeam well enough to make the judgement call, and player Nox could well be pushing for a night phase out of frustration, and justifiably too. I'll probably just bandwagon.

Though I do have one question:
Nox Noctis wrote:@edwin Seriously Edwin? I wasn't expecting that from you :/ lucy and creature maybe but not you.

I am still trying to figure out if I should be insulted. Why did you say that, exactly? Was it becuase you consider voting to lynch you because you are pushing for a night phrase a foolish/rookie move, or is it something I am missing?
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu May 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Sad creature you're making me feel as if i should be insulted by that too
(but still head over heels from LCP's 'compliment')

i'd like to make one more point...
i dnt think mafia would make such a big scene between two mafia members
so i'm thinking along the lines that either edwin is mafia or nox is mafia or neither
but not both...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu May 07, 2009 4:05 pm

Day Two Lynch Vote Count

Nox Noctis - 2 Vote (Lucyfer, sKeam)
Stebung - 1 Vote (Pyro+Salt)
Creature124 - 1 Vote (xXLCP DragonslayerXx)

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Stebung

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Thu May 07, 2009 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu May 07, 2009 4:34 pm

@Greg I said what I said cause you are a fairly new player like lucy are you not? its not meant as an insult. Lucy pointed it out, if i was mafia with edwin why the hell would i stand in the spot light and single myself out? That goes with 'pushing for night phase', why would i stand in the spot light? make myself suspicious? Think about it. I don't want to sound like a broken record but voting no lynch does not help the town. Being assertive (or try to be in my case) does not mean im mafia nor am I pushing for night phase. I have stated clearly what my intentions were.

I'm going to unlynch Lucyfer and lynch sKeam to make this day end faster
Doesn this scream to you 'pushing for night phase'? Might as well lynch her Rolling Eyes

I don't know player sKeam well enough to make the judgement call
You don't know me either so i don't see how that makes any sense Razz
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm

Good enough for me~ Sorry, I didn't mean to sound combative with that statement, was more of a curiosity thing. I've had an...interesting day, and its been colouring my words.

Just to clarify to everyone - I went no lynch becuase player Stebung's number made sense to me (and still do, really), I didn't have any suspiscions against anyone, and I wasn't aware that there was such a...stigma attached to it. Now that the numbers have had a few holes knocked in them, and I have narrowed down whom I might lynch today, I've come back out.

As for the last, yeah, I don't claim to know you either~ but player sKeam's opposing arguement was directly relating to his behaviour patterns, whereas yours was more strategy based, so it didn't seem as relevant.

I went, and I read all about the ring of death. I can see people's issue with player sKeam's shift in behavior. I maybe don't see it clearly, but its more than player Nox has over her shoulders right now. I'll vote to Lynch sKeam, and see what happens from here.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu May 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Day Two Lynch Vote Count

sKeam - 3 Votes (Nox Noctis, Mint.Tea, Creature124)
Nox Noctis - 2 Vote (Lucyfer, sKeam)
Stebung - 1 Vote (Pyro+Salt)

Yet to vote:
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu May 07, 2009 5:01 pm

no its certainly alright greg, words over the internet is kinda abstract XD diff ppl interpret it differently.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu May 07, 2009 5:02 pm

Lucyfer wrote:
@ mint-tea: reverse everything... why dont you find nox suspicious? why do you find me and edwin suspicious?
and i'm sorry i really want better answers than because i don't find her suspicious.
you have to say why
because as a uninformed townie - I FIND EVERYONE SUSPICIOUS
just some people more than others
and there is reasoning behind them

note: im not lynching nox to save edwin >.> if i can i would preferably vote them both >< ( i really don't see how you are grouping me with edwin...)

Sorry. I just saw this...its like 2 pages back...Anyways
@Lucyfer
I don't find her suspicious so far, because I have more reason to be suspicious with you and Edwin (sKeam).

@LCP
Ah, go with your first decision - lynch sKeam. Make the day end faster!

@Everyone else.
Lynch someone. Preferably those that I've mentioned...
Help the town out here. (I'm hoping its right though...)
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu May 07, 2009 7:09 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:The only time im being assertive I get pinned for "trying to move the day phase quickly therefore HOMG im the mafia"

@Frankie/Nox Noctis :Good point actually, i really did react during the spur of the moment,plus really didnt think it through since i was in a rush, my mistake, i actually get/relate to what you mean now... . :S I'll unlynch you for now Suspect as i can relate to your what you said but this isnt over yet lol...Thanks. unlynch nox noctis

mint.tea wrote:

@LCP

@Everyone else.

You're wrong.Sorry, you really got to do better than that mint.tea..And seriously, advocating MORE ppl to lynch me isn't doing YOU any good either.Don't you think? Suspect I expected more from you.. Sad

I honestly dont get how ppl are still finding me suspicious this round based on my "change in behavior".... and if its really that different, its probably more to do with external factors atm than this game tbh. I just don't want this to be the basis for ppl to lynch me...I'd rather you asked me questions etc instead and made a more reasonable argument etc...

I trust that Creature meant no harm in no lynching, since its his only 2nd game here. And really, lynching him for that would be pretty funny, but its just as bad as lynching me now imo..Plus, I like how LCP says we’d be like sitting ducks if we don’t lynch so I reckon we should lynch someone as i said before.

I’m not too sure as to how Stebung paints the no lynch situation :S.Its right in some ways, but Pyro makes a good point i reckon too. I dunno if im just over-looking it. Suspect

@Lucyfer: your thoughts on mint.tea’s response?

I'm pretty much on the same boat now. I think that we should lynch someone, but not me.I can assure it will be two steps backwards for everyone.I’m too tired to think atm so I'd like ppl to consider others who maybe slipping 'under the radar' atm too. Feel free to question me.

thank you gnite.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri May 08, 2009 2:32 am

I probably won't be posting for the rest of the day or tonight.

but unlynch magneto sKeam for now, he's made a point, if im just being assertive and causing scenes, me lynching him is just being a hypocrite just cause he's quiet.

trust that Creature meant no harm in no lynching, since its his only 2nd game here. And really, lynching him for that would be pretty funny.
Why would it be funny? Suspect unless you know something about him that we don't.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri May 08, 2009 3:35 am

i'm tired of explaining the same thing over and over mint-tea is free to think that i'm suspicious if she likes
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Fri May 08, 2009 3:49 am

Hey guys, apologies for the inactivity but I'm up to my ears in assignment at the moment and have also been quite busy with other uni and non-uni stuff over the last couple of weeks. I'll be on later tonight and will post my lynch vote then. This is basically just a heads up to say sorry for being AWOL.
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri May 08, 2009 5:04 am

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:In response to Reznor's accusations, or whatever you want to call it, I didn't vote on Day One and I haven't been active at all (as you can probably tell) as I have been busy/not checking this thread as much as I am supposed to. For that, I apologise.
well thats alright. if thats the case, i guess i read to much into the situation there. unlynch dragonslayer and lynch stebung who would be my next main suspect i suppose. i admit, this may just me my bias speaking out for those who advocate the no lynch Embarassed (i know you didnt vote for it, but your reasoning for wanting it seems slightly flawed to me, i understand the basic principle you are trying to get across, more good guys alive is better for us at the end, but at the moment, more information is more important to me than more good guys, especially since people are still quiet in terms of what they know/think for the most part)
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri May 08, 2009 5:07 am

Day Two Lynch Vote Count

sKeam - 2 Votes (Mint.Tea, Creature124)
Nox Noctis - 1 Vote (Lucyfer)
Stebung - 2 Vote (Pyro+Salt, Reznor)

Yet to vote:
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Nox Noctis
- sKeam
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri May 08, 2009 6:51 am

Reznor wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:In response to Reznor's accusations, or whatever you want to call it, I didn't vote on Day One and I haven't been active at all (as you can probably tell) as I have been busy/not checking this thread as much as I am supposed to. For that, I apologise.
well thats alright. if thats the case, i guess i read to much into the situation there. unlynch dragonslayer and lynch stebung who would be my next main suspect i suppose. i admit, this may just me my bias speaking out for those who advocate the no lynch Embarassed (i know you didnt vote for it, but your reasoning for wanting it seems slightly flawed to me, i understand the basic principle you are trying to get across, more good guys alive is better for us at the end, but at the moment, more information is more important to me than more good guys, especially since people are still quiet in terms of what they know/think for the most part)

So you are lynching me not because I'm possible mafia rather that my reasoning for no lynch does not cut it for you? That is cool with me. I've tried explaining my reasoning with you if you don't like it that's fine. But I assure you lynching me is not gonna bring down the mafia number. I hope you've seen from last game. People kept lynching townies by day and mafia keeps killing townies by night. And in the end townies lose. And we have an even worse situation than last round with healer gone. I'm just saying in the long run if we don't know who to lynch then go for no lynch. That is all. I see votes are spread out and people are confused to who to lynch and time is being wasted. Instead of that we could go into night phase with 1 more townie with pro-town powers rather than lynch someone blindly. If this reason does not cut it for you then lynch me at town's loss.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Fri May 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Ok, I said I'd post my lynch vote tonight so here I am. But looking at how spread out all the votes are, I'd rather do this in the knowledge that I'll be contributing to an actual lynch Neutral Perhaps we could reach some general consensus here on someone that the majority of us find suspicious and then stick to our votes? I realise this is rich coming from me, since I haven't been contributing all that much, but this day phase is going nowhere and it's irritating me. I'll still post my vote and my reasons for it, but I'm willing to change my vote if it'll add to getting this day phase over with.

@Stebung: I get your point about lynching blindly and being more likely to kill a townie than mafia/SK. I don't really like stab-in-the-dark guesses either, which is what it comes down to when no one comes off as blatantly suspicious. BUT, every lynch adds another piece to the puzzle. Yes, we're more likely to lynch a townie in the process but we still get more information than we would opting for no-lynch and that will get us closer to figuring out who the mafia/SK are. Also, as Reznor pointed out earlier, town typically have the numbers advantage up until about Day 3-4. I'm a bit suspicious of your advocating the no-lynch (since I don't recall you having done that before) but given the current lack of cohesion in the voting and how often we end up lynching townies, perhaps I shouldn't be... Suspect

@sKeam: This is way back but no worries about the numerical rating scale thing Smile It's at least a lesser evil than HSM or text language, both of which are lynchable offences in my opinion.

@Lucyfer: If you are indeed the roleblocker, you could be either pro-town or anti-town. Supposing you are roleblocker on the town's side, this could still work against the town if the wrong person is blocked because I agree with sKeam that there must be some townies with night actions out there.

And so, based on the above, I vote to lynch Lucyfer. Nothing personal and I could be wrong but that's my reasoning. If people don't agree, I'm willing to change my vote to end this day phase.
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sat May 09, 2009 4:43 am

Sad i dnt know why people cant get it through their heads...... i'm not the role blocker...

@ihazard: Do you really think i am anti-town? if you do REread all my posts >.>. even if you think im going to screw up - seriously why waste this chance to kill the mafia on some1 that actually is being suspicious? even if the wrong person is role block... tbh theres not that really important many nite action townies left is there(watcher detective and role blocker...)?
i feel you not acting in the towns best interest at the moment Suspect . wasting the towns only offensive move to the mafia on a (wat you think is at least) a power player that is more likely townside than not...

anyways i think im probably going to die next nite phase do to the same misinformation so im actully indifferent about dying... but please don't waste the town's chance to catch the mafia
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat May 09, 2009 9:11 am

iHazard wrote:@Stebung: I get your point about lynching blindly and being more likely to kill a townie than mafia/SK. I don't really like stab-in-the-dark guesses either, which is what it comes down to when no one comes off as blatantly suspicious. BUT, every lynch adds another piece to the puzzle. Yes, we're more likely to lynch a townie in the process but we still get more information than we would opting for no-lynch and that will get us closer to figuring out who the mafia/SK are. Also, as Reznor pointed out earlier, town typically have the numbers advantage up until about Day 3-4. I'm a bit suspicious of your advocating the no-lynch (since I don't recall you having done that before) but given the current lack of cohesion in the voting and how often we end up lynching townies, perhaps I shouldn't be... Suspect

By all means, if you are sure who is mafia or SK please tell me and I will lynch them along with you. But the thing is from how spread out the votes are and how often people changing their votes I can see that no one is sure who mafia is.

Just my personal opinion. With our current situation with the healer gone and that protection for the townies is now absent. So I think the number advantage is pretty important at this stage as it is pretty much guaranteed 2 kills per night from now on(worst case scenario of course, if role blocker etc fails). It is better to go into night phase with the no lynch option with more townies that probably has useful powers at night. Reznor doesn't seem to like this opinion I can understand where she's coming from as it is true that SK and Mafia are more likely to kill each other if we lynch a townie today according to statistics but that does not change the fact that townies are still more likely to get killed despite that chance of them killing each other. I don't like taking that chance. I'd rather have more townies with powers at night to find out who the mafia is than betting on that chance that they will somehow kill each other.

So my idea is that if we are not sure who the mafia is this day phase.(From everything I see now). We should just go into night phase with the no lynch option instead of everyone constantly changing votes and everyone doubting each other as it wastes time. I agree with LCP about lynching is the only way to get rid of mafia and SK but the thing is we don't know who they are at all. (Well at least I don't) So I don't see the need to 100% lynch someone just in hope that stab in the dark is a mafia.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sat May 09, 2009 12:01 pm

thanks for the co operation and answering my questions (even tho technically, lucy didnt really answer, she kinda jst gave her usual 'im not roleblocker' speech which i think ive heard enuff times to get the point).

@stebung: ur really on the defensive with this whole 'no lynch' business, but i can see whee you are coming from, not that i agree with it, but i can see it. and yes, the healer is gone, but is it really that big of a deal? maybe in the later stages, but atm, theres yea many people playing and depending on what roles are in this round that means 1,2 or even 3 night kills. the healer has a 1,2 or 3 in yea many people chances to save someone, i know its better than nothing, but the odds are stacked against it. (lol, now im using stats :S)

In all honesty tho, what the town needs is not a 'no lynch', but wat it needs is UNITY. everyone has their suspects and what not, but we need to come to an agreement, and vote as one.

Lucyfer wrote:anyways i think im probably going to die next nite phase do to the same misinformation so im actully indifferent about dying... but please don't waste the town's chance to catch the mafia
I dont know wat to think about this, to me it kinda seems like a desperate plea to make the right choice and not go for her, as it would be a mistake and a waste of a chance for the town, but on the other hand, could be a dirty underhanded trick to make herself appear less suspecious. I can see why she is on nearly everyones 'list' of suspects.

@ihazard: Hello Smile

i know im not very vocal when it comes to mafia, so if people could ask questions targeted toward me sumtimes, id apreciate it, thank you, you have our gratitude.
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat May 09, 2009 12:18 pm

@GC-X: Your stats is awesome dude. But you are not providing a solution to end this day phase. I personally don't want a "no lynch" either I've only come to that solution because no one seems to be sure of who to lynch except Lucy who is sat on Nox somehow. But from the information we have now and the way everyone's been behaving I cannot see who the mafia is so far so I don't feel like lynching anyone in particular. This is just my personal opinion. If however you, or ANYONE actually, have a good enough reason to lynch ANYONE. Please tell me cos I am sick of this day phase as anything.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sat May 09, 2009 3:57 pm

Stebung wrote:I personally don't want a "no lynch" either I've only come to that solution because no one seems to be sure of who to lynch except Lucy who is sat on Nox somehow.

so you're saying that you don't want to do a "no lynch" yet your advocating strongly for the town to go into a no-lynch-night-phase.... mixed signals much here?

ANYWAYS, I'm flying out and all 2moro so I prob won't be able to check the thread until monday night... until then, ciao!
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sat May 09, 2009 4:17 pm

@Jesse: ^ ^ just lynch me then
don't say i didnt warn you

im not roleblocker im not roleblocker im not roleblocker im not roleblocker
is that clear enough for you?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sat May 09, 2009 4:35 pm

Lucyfer wrote:@Jesse: ^ ^ just lynch me then
don't say i didnt warn you

im not roleblocker im not roleblocker im not roleblocker im not roleblocker
is that clear enough for you?

gc-X wrote:thanks for the co operation and answering my questions (even tho technically, lucy didnt really answer, she kinda jst gave her usual 'im not roleblocker' speech which i think ive heard enuff times to get the point).

once again, i get it
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat May 09, 2009 4:38 pm

pyro+salt wrote:
Stebung wrote:I personally don't want a "no lynch" either I've only come to that solution because no one seems to be sure of who to lynch except Lucy who is sat on Nox somehow.

so you're saying that you don't want to do a "no lynch" yet your advocating strongly for the town to go into a no-lynch-night-phase.... mixed signals much here?

ANYWAYS, I'm flying out and all 2moro so I prob won't be able to check the thread until monday night... until then, ciao!

If you read my posts before I came to "no lynch" decision at a later stage. I was first asking for the witness to tell us about what he/she knows. But that witness is not speaking up. And the townies are wasting time lynching and unlynching and THEN I suggested "no lynch". It's not a mixed signal at all. I just came to this conclusion even though I don't like it myself.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Sun May 10, 2009 3:58 am

sKeam wrote:
mint.tea wrote:

@LCP

@Everyone else.

You're wrong.Sorry, you really got to do better than that mint.tea..And seriously, advocating MORE ppl to lynch me isn't doing YOU any good either.Don't you think? Suspect I expected more from you.. Sad

Okay. For fricken sakes people. I'm the witness alright!?
I saw sKeam and Lucyfer target Lenalesca that night.
That's why I've been TRYING to hint for the town to lynch them.
Although there are chances I could be wrong (I don't know Mafia too well, so there could be some random twist on who I saw etc etc.). So I may be wrong.

This is dragging on waay longer than I expected.
I don't care if I get targeted at night now. Dying sounds so much more fun right now.
Yes a townie that wants to die, well isn't that saying something. Razz

The End.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun May 10, 2009 4:36 am

that was... unexpected o_o..

If mint.tea is the witness, i will follow her vote, thats more than enough reason to do so.

lynch sKeam
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun May 10, 2009 6:26 am

Very bold, mint.tea. I like it.

My vote stands, player sKeam should go first. Hes more exerienced at this game, and I feel he would be the bigger threat.

Given that player lucyfer is lying about being a townie, shes also probably also lying about not being a roleblocker also~ //cue "I'm not a roleblocker" speech.

As for the possiblity of player mint.tea lying, well, what happens as a result of this lynch will either clear her or villify her~ I think we should act on her information regardless. Enough bickering.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun May 10, 2009 6:40 am

Thanks mint.tea but what the hell....Suspect Suspect

I can honestly say i did NOT target Lenalesca that night.I used mine of someone else :S ....Can you check that your powers are right in your PM again??...Trust me.

Can someone front up pls if you deflected my night role (prbly mafia though) ? I'm fkn busy right now and i dont need you to mess with me thanks.

I'm gonna lynch Lucyfer.and if she is innocent then youll know what to do with me i guess, but even that will be wrong...

If you wanna know more just ask, but i dont wanna be modkilled for ppls sakes

Hear me out on this one!!

THANKS.

Last edited by sKeam on Sun May 10, 2009 7:20 am; edited 2 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun May 10, 2009 7:04 am

@creature: what makes you think lucy is lying about being a townie? and i i think its pretty clear that she IS NOT the roleblocker lol, i mean its been said enough 100s of times already, why dont we just open our ears and listeneyes and read?

To be honest, i dont know wat to think of the situation, we have to possible candidates for lynching and getting the day 2 out of the way. In one corner we have skeam, who'll ill admit hasnt exactly been playing 'vintage skeam' this round, but im sure he has his reasons, and if that reason is he's mafia, well, a reasons a reason. kill...

In the other corner we have lucyfer. I know ive given her a little shit about the whole roleblocker thong, but i think if she really was, she would have cracked and pmsd about it, so i dont really think this is the case. however she appears to have a power that targets a person for a purpose. what that purpose is is anyones guess, killing, healing, spying etc, but is it for good or bad? I think its safe to say she is innocent until proven guilty.

im in a real dilema here, so i will cast my vote for whoever i am convinced to vote for

thank you
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun May 10, 2009 7:27 am

gc-X wrote:@creature: what makes you think lucy is lying about being a townie? and i i think its pretty clear that she IS NOT the roleblocker lol, i mean its been said enough 100s of times already, why dont we just open our ears and listeneyes and read?

I based that on nothing but player mint.tea's admission. On the other hand, why are you so convinced she is a townie? You can take her at her word, but this game is founded on lies. If you have information I do not, do tell, but if not, your assertion is no less ridiculous than mine.

This entire game revolves around who believe the words of who. Player mint.tea has stuck her head on the block to deliver us this information, probably ending in her death tonight. If she doesn't, or whichever of her candidates gets lynched today turns out to be town, I will be highly perturbed and suspicious of her. But for now, I am choosing to believe her. Who you choose to believe, well, that is entirely up to you.

Of course, as always, if anyone has some information to cast mint.tea into suspicion, I will listen.

--EDIT--
I re-read your post gc-x, and now I see what you are getting at. Yeah, maybe she has a townside power that targeted player lelanesca that night. I'll admit I hadn't considered that possibility. My point stands, however - its all about who you believe.

Player mint.tea, could you clarify this for me - did you see WHAT either of your named suspects were attempting to do, or only that player lenanesca was the target of of their role last night?
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun May 10, 2009 8:01 am

lynch skeam Please for the love of god. End the day already.

Mint.tea , lucyfer, skeam.....one of them has to be the mafia and I have a way to take all of them out.

If skeam is not mafia we lynch mint.tea or lucyfer. If one of them is still not mafia then it has to be the last one.

I am sick of dragging this day on. I'm voting Skeam cos he has more votes cast on him so to end the day quicker, no other reason so don't given me shit about me choosing no lynch again. Because I am lynching someone now.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next