WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

+12
Lenalesca
gc-X
That Indian Guy
bellichi
Reznor
sKeam
creature124
iHazard
Stebung
Lucyfer
hods_sorrow
Nox Noctis
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by xyberangel Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:58 pm

o yeah sorry, only noticed the game was on after lucy txted me lol, and so we still havnt finished day one?
xyberangel
xyberangel
平民「Commoner」
平民「Commoner」

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Reznor wrote:@Lucy, do people always have to spell everything out for you? Neutral
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:What happens in game stays in game.
Agreed. People shouldnt take what is said to seriously in this thread. I dont think there is any real malice behind them.

i hate you all. you are all inferior to me.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:00 pm

oops i missed reznor's post
Very Happy i think that despite wat the real intentions are behind something there are always many ways you can say something
theres a reason why you would choose the words you choose
lcp could have sed something like " this game isnt about making friends" rather than what she sed...
but really >.> do you fking think i take things in this game outside?
(id hate to have ppl judge my character from how i play mafia)
perhaps it is you that is taking what i say too seriously XD
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:11 pm

I'm sure that is what she said Lucyfer... :S

ok seriously now.

unlynch Hods Sorrow

I dunno about lucyfer and TIG.. Both make a few points but yeah.

I have to agree about useless ppl having good roles.As its still possible that it wont be utilised anyway,so its pretty much a waste of a role as shown previously.On the other hand ppl do peform flukes some of the time in this game Very Happy , so i do value important (townie) roles being in this game imo, no matter who may have them.On the other hand, we have a numbers advantage anyway and one loss isnt that much imo.When we can appeal to the logic of the situation at hand.

I have no likley suspects atm lol, and Rebeccas not playing so i wont post my gut instincts just yet.But i have 2 - 3 people under watch now Suspect
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:34 pm

Lenalesca wrote:Hmmm not everyone has signed in but here's a vote count anyway(and lets hope I can count better than Edwin):

Lynch votes:

xianghua4kilik - 2 votes Reznor, creature124 (needs 5 votes to be lynched)
Stebung - 1 vote Hods_sorrow (needs 6 votes to be lynched)
Hods_sorrow - 1 vote Skeam (needs 6 votes to be lynched)

LOL YOU SUCK!! its 8 votes in total required to get lynched!! Very Happy

MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!see its not as easy as it looks is it!!!!??? Razz
Sigh... and on the first update as well... not a good start. afro
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:35 pm

sKeam wrote:
Reznor wrote:@Lucy, do people always have to spell everything out for you? Neutral
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:What happens in game stays in game.
Agreed. People shouldnt take what is said to seriously in this thread. I dont think there is any real malice behind them.

i hate you all. you are all inferior to me.

Baww, sKeam, you don't have to lie just to make me not feel so bad about being better than you~ xD jk of course, I don't think we have actually met...?

I think I'm gonna leave my lynch vote on Lisa until I have someone better to point it at~
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:22 am

sKeam wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:Hmmm not everyone has signed in but here's a vote count anyway(and lets hope I can count better than Edwin):

Lynch votes:

xianghua4kilik - 2 votes Reznor, creature124 (needs 5 votes to be lynched)
Stebung - 1 vote Hods_sorrow (needs 6 votes to be lynched)
Hods_sorrow - 1 vote Skeam (needs 6 votes to be lynched)

LOL YOU SUCK!! its 8 votes in total required to get lynched!! Very Happy

MUHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!see its not as easy as it looks is it!!!!??? Razz
Sigh... and on the first update as well... not a good start. afro

If it helps defending myself. Frankie was the one who edited my post and added the amount of votes required to be fully lynched (u know the highlighted blue colours that almost blinds me everytime I look at it?) but I'll change it if you want. So no, YOU still officially suck as a Mod, Gc-x should have done the counting.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:26 am

xyberangel wrote:o yeah sorry, only noticed the game was on after lucy txted me lol, and so we still havnt finished day one?

Plz read the mod intro post on first page.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:04 am

Lucyfer wrote:
lcp could have sed something like " this game isnt about making friends" rather than what she sed...

It's not my fault that you are too immature to handle the truth. If you think I will sugarcoat everything so that I won't hurt your feelings, you are sorely mistaken.

I should play this game not with regard to how people acted in previous games, so obviously how much you failed in the last round doesn't matter. Your stupidity is an intrinsic part of your nature, whereas your performance in one round of mafia is isolated to that single performance.

Lynching you based on your stupidity is better than lynching you based on past round performances.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:20 am

I agree with TIG's idea about waiting till Wednesday and vote off the players that have not posted. It's too early to decide a vote lynch on someone since not even all the players have posted yet. But however we do have enough active people to vote someone off. (TIG, Reznor, LCP, Lucyfer, GC-X, Creature124, Me, Xyberangel and Hods). But I'd rather not get rid of an active player for an inactive one =S The rest won't be back by Wednesday I think. Since this is day one no one knows who each other is we only can base our votes on things like stupidity, how much you hate to spell out a person's name or just you plain don't like a person. It might be fine with you guys but I think it's still better to wait for every player at least have a say in the game. Not that it would fkn tell us much about them but at least we will know that they are there......

@LCP: wow I dunno if you are here to win or to have fun now......

@Lucyfer: LCP is Christian she didn't mean any of it.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:16 am

Stebung wrote:But however we do have enough active people to vote someone off. (TIG, Reznor, LCP, Lucyfer, GC-X, Creature124, Me, Xyberangel and Hods). But

You forgot me you asshole.

But yeah ill be willing to vote for someone on Wednesday.But up to you guys really
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:33 pm

sKeam wrote:
Stebung wrote:But however we do have enough active people to vote someone off. (TIG, Reznor, LCP, Lucyfer, GC-X, Creature124, Me, Xyberangel and Hods). But

You forgot me you asshole.

But yeah ill be willing to vote for someone on Wednesday.But up to you guys really

OMG I'm a terrible person lmao my bad, I thot you've gone away with KAC.

here have a bun it shows my sincerity in my apology.

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 2 Bbq-pork-bun-lg1
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:30 pm

There are no apologies in mafia.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:36 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:
xyberangel wrote:o yeah sorry, only noticed the game was on after lucy txted me lol, and so we still havnt finished day one?

Plz read the mod intro post on first page.
i would suggest actually reading the whole thread and participating.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:39 pm

sKeam wrote:There are no apologies in mafia.

But the bun is smiling at you........=) take the nice bun........
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Stebung wrote:
sKeam wrote:There are no apologies in mafia.

But the bun is smiling at you........=) take the nice bun........

Dont you know you should never eat something that smiles at you. It might just have a reason too.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:06 pm

Day One

Lynch votes:

xianghua4kilik - 2 votes by Reznor, creature124 (needs 6 votes to be lynched)
Stebung - 1 vote by Hods_sorrow (needs 7 votes to be lynched)
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 1 vote by TIG (needs 7 votes to be lynched)
Lucyfer - 1 vote by LCP (needs 7 votes to be lynched)

Still to vote:

skeam
stebung
kagerouhi
ihazard
xyberangel
Lucyfer
xianghua4kilik
bellichi
GC-X

Players away:

ihazard sat 4th-->wed 8th
sKeam mon 6th-->wed 8th
kagerouhi thurs 2nd --> mon 6th
xianghua4kilik fri 3rd --> mon 6th
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:06 am

*hit me up with a dying will bullet anyday*

*comes out in bra and panties as kyouko* ... yes that was my cosplay character for the weekend and no it has nothing to do with mafia
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bellichi Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:42 am

i lynch xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
bellichi
bellichi
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 98
Major : Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:44 pm

kagerouhi wrote:*hit me up with a dying will bullet anyday*

*comes out in bra and panties as kyouko* ... yes that was my cosplay character for the weekend and no it has nothing to do with mafia
Unlynch xXLCP DragonslayerXx and Lynch Kagerouhi for making my eyes bleed and breaking my brain.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:57 pm

lynch xianghua4kilik
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:50 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
kagerouhi wrote:*hit me up with a dying will bullet anyday*

Unlynch xXLCP DragonslayerXx and Lynch Kagerouhi for making my eyes bleed and breaking my brain.

Ohlol. The temptation is it join you >_< But I guess I'll stick to my guns for now.

Alena, please no moar brainhurt?
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:02 am

oh im sorry

do you hate me that much?

lynch xianghua4kilik

she hasnt postted at all yet ...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:52 am

lynch xianghua4kilikfor everything that is wrong with this world
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by crimsondragon Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 am

lynch creature124
because he always wants to lynch me and because hes a creature

And serously i had an assignment due today and was working on on from monday night to today, i kinda needed to pass it.

Last edited by xianghua4kilik on Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
crimsondragon
crimsondragon
Mangoo
Mangoo

Number of posts : 446
Major : creative technologys

http://www.theffcrosover.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:27 am

I come back and i see ppl lynching with no arguments....?!?!? I'm disappointed...

oh well at least i havent missed much lol

zzzzzzzzzzzzz....................
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by bellichi Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:49 am

unlynch xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx and lynch xianghua4kilik
bellichi
bellichi
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 98
Major : Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:37 am

I Unlynch Kagerouhi and Lynch xianghua4kilik just to get the day over with, will unlynch her if she gives me any good reason as to why i shouldnt or any indication that she is a townsperson. This Day Phase is getting to be tedious. Neutral

Although Xyberangel is up there on my list of Lynch candidates as she hasnt even read the rules >_>" or contributed towards the game. Actually, almost half the people havent said anything really Neutral

P.S. I dont think iHazard will be on tonight, shes still on her way back from Wellington.

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:57 am

Day One

Lynch votes:

xianghua4kilik - 7 votes by Reznor, creature124, GC-X, kagerouhi, stebung, TIG, Bellichi (needs 1 votes to be lynched)
creature124 - 1 vote by xianghua4kilik (needs 7 votes to be lynched)

Still to vote:
skeam
ihazard
xyberangel
Lucyfer

P.S: If maths is fail, I did it real fast cos now i need to go dinner...so, Edwin, don't burst another artery!
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 pm

do people prefer me to lynch xianghua4kilik and get the day over with or would people like to wait to hear a defence from her?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:12 pm

Lucyfer wrote:do people prefer me to lynch xianghua4kilik and get the day over with or would people like to wait to hear a defence from her?
take........a wild guess?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:37 pm

Lucyfer wrote:do people prefer me to lynch xianghua4kilik and get the day over with or would people like to wait to hear a defence from her?

I doubt shes anything important or she would of said.So nah

but mostly, I dont want the day to drag on too...

Lynch xianghua4kilik

Ok everyone go to sleep...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Day One

Lynch votes:

xianghua4kilik - 8 votes by Reznor, creature124, GC-X, kagerouhi, stebung, TIG, Bellichi, sKeam LYNCHED
creature124 - 1 vote by xianghua4kilik (needs 7 votes to be lynched)

Did NOT vote:

ihazard
xyberangel
Lucyfer

Like a Star @ heaven ALL PLAYERS ARE BACK ON ACTIVE. NO EXCUSES Like a Star @ heaven

Last edited by Nox Noctis on Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:48 pm

NIGHT ONE

Players with NIGHT ACTIONS, please send your NIGHT ACTIONS to either Lenalesca or myself.

Deceased:
Squalo - Nox Noctis
Haru - Lenalesca
Lambo - xianghua4kilik TOWNIE

Active players:
1. stebung
2. kagerouhi
3. ihazard
4. xyberangel
5. Skeam
6. Lucyfer
7. Hods sorrow
8. xianghua4kilik
9. TIG
10. bellichi
11. LCP
12. GC-X
13. Reznor
14. creature124

Noone may post during night phase
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:30 pm

Firstly as one of the mods for this round, I (regret to) announce that xyberangel has been MOD KILLED (I’d like to say by me because then it’ll make me seem ultra powerful, but it was an actual joint decision). This is due to the fact she failed to follow both the rules on the thread and the SPECIFIC instructions detailed to her in her pm which informed her of her roles and abilities in the game. Thus any and all night action(s) against her and her own abilities are now void/null/nada/no effect. Capish? silent

Now onto the events of Night 1:

Gokudera, self-appointed right-hand man of Vongola Decimo was making the usual night rounds around Tsuna’s (his beloved boss) house, he hears some rustling in the bushes behind him. “Who’s there!?” He breaks out his bombs and lit them all up in preparation for a big fight. Something from the bushes lunged out and stumbled towards him while Gokudera backed away trying to figure out who the person is because apparently the stranger had his fur jacket with hoody on backwards. The stumbling individual tripped on another rock and fell down while trying to grab onto something to hold himself up, that something happened to be Gokudera’s belt and after a loud MANLY screech, Gokudera stood in the streets of Namimori half naked. Enraged, Gokudera yells: “How dare you! Only Tsuna gets to see me in this state of undress!” Then he promptly threw out the already lit bombs then lighting up some more bombs he had hidden in his boxers. Explosions engulfed the 2 figures, however when the smoke cleared, only Dino’s body and a pair of Gokudera’s battered pants remain on the (dented) ground.
Meanwhile, on the other side of the town of Namimori, more chaos were in the making. Hibari, the vicious head of the Disciplinary Committee of Namimori High (and the guy of my personal dream btw) has encountered one of the 2 Varia members reported missing since Squalo’s death. It was unfortunate that at the time of the encounter, Hibari had sent his tonfas away to be cleaned and polished. After realizing using his teeth to do the actual ‘biting’ part of his catch phrase/threat ‘I’ll bite you to death’ doesn’t work as well, he attempted to withdraw from the fight. That action was unsuccessful however and his body (with several small sized daggers buried in his back) was found by other members of the Disciplinary Committee the next morning, with some body parts (mainly hairs) of his opponent still between his teeth apparently.
Other members of the public reported a strange sighting, it seemed like the school nurse/doctor was seen tending to a man all in white who seemed to have received quite a few bullet wounds…

(The above possible fan fiction is NOT based on real life, any characters bearing phsyical or psychological resemblance to anyone in real life is pure coincidence and most probably due to your overly easily excitable imagination, usage of any parts from the above plot in any fan fiction breaches the electronic copy right law.)

Now as the mod, I have one last thing to say for the Night 1 story: THE PPL THAT KILLED HIBARI, I WILL AVENGE HIM! Mad (I WILL MOD KILL IF I HAVE TO-*Gets dragged away by Frankie)

R.I.P
Nox Noctis – Squalo (very loud deceased)
Lenalesca – Haru (very pissed off deceased)
Xianghua4kilik – Lambo (very noob lynched)
Xyberangel – Kyoko = Beloved Princess on townside (very rebellious deceased)
Reznor – Hibari = Vigilante on townside (very bitter deceased):
Kagerouhi – Dino = Tracker on townside (very clumsy deceased)

Players that are still alive and kicking/typing:
TIG
iHazard
LCP
Lucy(fer)
Creature124
Hods_Sorrow
Bellichi
Skeam
Stebung
Gc-x

It is now Day 2, have a pleasant lynching!
*Has now gone to sweep Hibari-sama's grave, and put fresh flowers there...T_T Sad
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:08 pm

Interesting no major losses though as I'm assuming tracker means to track what one player does each night so we still have an investigator. I am surprised the no one killed Lucyfer as most people think she's too noob to live.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Lynch Lucyfer - want to see if she is mafia. Every time I've voted to lynch someone the first day and they didn't die, they ended up being mafia.

Fourth time lucky? <3
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:16 pm

Okay seriously, dont sign up to play if you arent going to play/contribute. Its not fair to the hosts who work hard on setting up the game and ruins the game for the players who are actually playing Neutral

I am thinking of a plan to implement during this this day phase to get the town out of this mess, but i would like to hear other peoples thoughts on the events of what happened during the last night phase first as well as what they think we should do. And at this stage, i dont know if i should even try to help the town Neutral
Hods_sorrow wrote:Interesting no major losses though as I'm assuming tracker means to track what one player does each night so we still have an investigator. I am surprised the no one killed Lucyfer as most people think she's too noob to live.
Considering the situation we are in at the moment, where killing each mafia member (3 of them) is more vital with 3 town deaths in one night, the Vigilante is a hugely important role. As was the player who had it. It is still winnable for the town, with a 7 town/3 Mafia ratio. but if we get multiple deaths like we did last night without taking any Mafia out, we are screwed.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:Interesting no major losses though as I'm assuming tracker means to track what one player does each night so we still have an investigator. I am surprised the no one killed Lucyfer as most people think she's too noob to live.

thanks...

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Lynch Lucyfer - want to see if she is mafia. Every time I've voted to lynch someone the first day and they didn't die, they ended up being mafia.

Fourth time lucky? <3

you just really want me dead don't you
and i assure you fourth time will be unlucky for you if i get lynched
Very Happy

since the viligante was taken out it would mean there will be 2 kills the next nite(?)
(serial killer and mafia)
im just trying to understand the story
does it mean that mafia killed Reznor and serial killer killed Kagerouhi?
and some1 who the viligiante killed was saved?
(this makes me curious as to who Reznor chose to kill and why since she is such an awesome player)

Last edited by Lucyfer on Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : reread wiki and looked closer at the characters)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:58 pm

@Hods: 3 losses in the town side in 1 single night is kind of a big loss..........

@LCP: That sounded.....logical?!?

@TIG: My thots on what happened last nite.....there were 2 kills and 1 save.....The man tall in white is the one been saved duh. And Hibari's death looked like the deed of mafia or serial killer, cos he just died.....Dino and Gokudera's part was confusing to me. It seems that Gokudera is a bomb of some kind and Dino did something to Gokudera but only got himself killed. That's how i interpreted last night.

And TIG....is there some kind of restriction on your role that is stopping you from helping the town or are you just letting the town do the work themselves again? I mean shiet if you have a plan......bust it out!

@Lucyfer: I don't think Reznor (vigilante) killed anyone....It was first night it would be too early to kill anyone since she didn't know who everyone is so far. That kill came from somewhere else.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:10 pm

I rember when i was vigalante and died in the night it meant i didnt get to have my night action so she probably didnt kill any1
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:18 pm

o.o oh then.... does that mean that Kagerouhi's death may have been due to a kinda a random power?
im pretty sure Reznor was killed by the mafia from wat i can tell from the story...
and then so the mysterious person was nearly killed by the serial killer (?)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:32 pm

I will post my thoughts on what has happened as well as what we should do on Sunday most likely. For now, i want to let you guys talk amongst yourselves. I need some time to go over the thread again to read up on whats happened as well as go over the kinks in my plan.

Dont be foolish and lynch someone off while im gone Neutral

P.S. So far Stebung is closest to being right as to what happened last night phase and Hods is wrong about what he said about how the vigilante works.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:40 pm

someone that knows this manga has to answer this question for me PLEASE XD
is a character "in all white" good or bad?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:40 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:I will post my thoughts on what has happened as well as what we should do on Sunday most likely. For now, i want to let you guys talk amongst yourselves. I need some time to go over the thread again to read up on whats happened as well as go over the kinks in my plan.

P.S. So far Stebung is closest to being right as to what happened last night phase and Hods is wrong about what he said about how the vigilante works.

TL;DR - Give some time to let the master work~
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:50 pm

I dont get it...

Lucyfer.. tbh i wouldn't really trust anyones analysis of this story tbh atm, since everyones a mafia in this theme, i really dunno wtf is happening tbh. I havent had time to go through this theme properly.It would be great if ppl could tell us what they think happened too, but i will take what they say with caution.

To me it sounded like there are two mafia groups the Vongola and Varia or soemthing else. But knowing who i am, it dosent seem the case.So its like we are made up or various mafia groups or soemthing.So fuck it.

Though it does sound like someone did get saved,or someone evaded a kill or something to do with that smoke.

Screw this.

From good old fashioned judging from peoples posts (which is pretty jack shit atm) , i am gonna lynch either

TIG
iHazard
LCP
Lucy(fer)
Creature124
or
Bellichi

Ill wait for TIG to post his thing, and more to be unveiled till i vote etc..

What i would like to do is lynch people based on what they have said in the thread,because nothing is really working for me atm
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:31 am

That Indian Guy wrote:I will post my thoughts on what has happened as well as what we should do on Sunday most likely. For now, i want to let you guys talk amongst yourselves. I need some time to go over the thread again to read up on whats happened as well as go over the kinks in my plan.

I wasnt saying that was how it worked in this game, I said it was what happened when I was a vigalante the and sent in my kill the mod sent back saying i had been killed in a night action so mine was not executed and it I was the first one to send my night action too so I found the whole thing fed up tbh.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:34 am

I am actually finding skeam a bit suspicious this round I'm getting the same feeling from his posts as when he was magneto but I dont have anything solid to go on so I'm going to wait for other peoples thoughts and try to be more of a team player this round now that day one is over.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:34 am

>_< You just double posted.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:44 am

I dont think im suspicious tbh.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next