WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

+12
Lenalesca
gc-X
That Indian Guy
bellichi
Reznor
sKeam
creature124
iHazard
Stebung
Lucyfer
hods_sorrow
Nox Noctis
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:57 pm

ok im lost I was sure sKeam was the serial killer. I'm also alitle nervous because im worried tig is a bad guy now after seeing the results of lynches and night deaths but hes the best player at this game so its hard to tell. So to play it safe I'm going to Lynch Lucyfer for now since shes one of the charachters Tig hasnt shown or pretended to show suspicon of.

It could just be because she was away for a while I dont know but its either her or stebung that I would suspect of working with TIG.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:23 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:ok im lost I was sure sKeam was the serial killer.
Serial Killer is LCP/Reznor. But as i pointed out, if either the town or the SK want a chance at winning, we have to lynch a Mafia this day phase. Anything but that basically gives the Mafia the win at this point.

Hods_sorrow wrote:I'm also alitle nervous because im worried tig is a bad guy now after seeing the results of lynches and night deaths but hes the best player at this game so its hard to tell. So to play it safe I'm going to Lynch Lucyfer for now since shes one of the charachters Tig hasnt shown or pretended to show suspicon of.
I believe Lucyfer to be the Doctor because of:
Lucyfer wrote:someone that knows this manga has to answer this question for me PLEASE XD
is a character "in all white" good or bad?
Other members of the public reported a strange sighting, it seemed like the school nurse/doctor was seen tending to a man all in white who seemed to have received quite a few bullet wounds…
Since it was said that the man in white was shot (i assume by Reborn?) but saved by someone (Shamal) its how i interpreted the story.
Hods_sorrow wrote:It could just be because she was away for a while I dont know but its either her or stebung that I would suspect of working with TIG.
How people can keep thinking im a bad guy at this stage is beyond me. Ive spelt out who my character is. Given you his description. Named him. Even warned people on Day One who i was. Rolling Eyes Is it because im not pulling out any big master plan at this stage?

If the story is anything to judge by, then iHazard is Xanxus.

I dont mind who Bellichi is since he keeps voting along with me basically.

Whoever got the Tsuna and Reborn characters should have information as to what has been going on, or at least to the actions they have taken. Piece it together with what has happened in story.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:56 pm

yes but people lie about their characters as shown by stebung in HP mafia. I dont know if your a bad guy or not as I said im lost since noone so far has turned out as I suspected. I must have missed that post by lucy but I'll wait and see what she says.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:17 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:yes but people lie about their characters as shown by stebung in HP mafia. I dont know if your a bad guy or not as I said im lost since noone so far has turned out as I suspected. I must have missed that post by lucy but I'll wait and see what she says.
Rolling Eyes Look at all the evidence leading towards my characters identity and what i have given. Look at all the evidence pointing towards yours and what you have told us?

As the story has shown, there are enough clues to figure out identities of certain players (like Lucy's character) If you dont trust that she is the Doctor, wouldnt it make more sense for you to ask the others if they are a Doctor? To see if someone counterclaims? But as it stands now, Lucy has a better standing for her claim as she had laid a "bread trail" as to her characters identity, as unwitting a move as it may have been.

Unless some really damning evidence gets shown, i am only going to lynch either Creature/Hods/iHazard during this day phase. Although Hods has just jumped higher on the suspicion level now i must say.

Also, i woudnt try to mindfuck people as much as they seem to think i am going to do in this game since LCP is gone and Pyro isnt playing.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:22 am

After re reading everthing ive decided to unlynch Lucyfer.

That Indian Guy wrote:Look at all the evidence pointing towards yours and what you have told us

Honestly theres nothing i can say about my character without breaking the rules except im not a bad guy and overall the game can probably still be won without me, well kind of anyway it would be a bit of an empty victory.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:22 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:Neutral Lynch Creature124 i guess.

iHazard/Hods/Creature are the ones i want to hear from in particular.

Lovely.

All right, I'll speak a piece I suppose. I'll candidly admit to a fair amount of inactivity in the thread - I read, but I don't understand. I tend to believe that silence is a virtue when one has no idea what one is talking about, but I've since learned that Mafia runs quite differently - silence is suspicious.

I'm a little bored tbh. I don't do much, and I seem to draw suspicions at every turn for reasons I don't quite understand. I'm sure you have a justification for you lynch vote - you strike me as the power player here, who has the best idea of whats going on... - and I'm equally sure I wouldn't likely get the logic behind the reason even if you did reveal it.

In short, don't lynch me. All I have to say in my defense is that I'm just muddling my way through this. I'm not a bad guy, but not really necessary either. I'm just confused >_<
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:17 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:The Serial Killer is screwed. and is no real threat to the town. If people havent figured it out by now, i am Gokudera. Reasons i mention this are:
- It should be obvious to everyone who i am by now, so no point in hiding it.
- I dont want a repeat of last night with another townie making a stupid move and using their powers on me Rolling Eyes

As you saw from Kagerouhi's actions, one of my abilities is to instantly kill a person who targets me during the night. This basically means, the Serial Killer cant win as long as i live during the game. Their only option is:
- To try and get my lynched (Good luck trying to do that Wink)
- Wait and hope the Mafia do the dirty work for him by sacrificing on of their own Laughing

The Serial Killer and Mafia's only real option to try and take me out and come out unscathed is to target me both together at the same time. The only issue with that would be trusting each other Twisted Evil i say this because say:
- The Mafia and SK target me - I die, but there is only 1 kill that night, an okay result for the town.
- The Serial Killer targets me, and the Mafia goes after someone else - because i mean, why would they risk losing one of their members if they dont think the Serial Killer is going to target me as well Wink
- The Mafia targets me and the Serial Killer doesnt - Mafia just lost one of their members for nothing because i mean, why should the Serial Killer help the Mafia, he wants to kill everyone, so what if he lets a few Mafia suicide.
-Mafia cant kill Serial Killer either, before they kill me, since it seems they need him to guarantee a kill against me.

That doesnt even take into account the mindfuckery you guys have to think about with me placing bombs on people each night Razz Good luck to the Mafia with that Smile
So according to the story, I'm Xanxus? Right... In that case, I have a couple of points of contention. If the SK is “screwed”, as you put it, why the heck should they side with you at this point if they have no hope of winning the game by doing so? Note that all the deceased in this game have been townside. This is now a numbers game, and as such the SK has more chance of winning by banding with the mafia to get rid of you during the day phase. In fact, it is pretty much guaranteed that if mafia band together with SK and survivor/jester, then they will win. Let’s do the math, shall we? There are 8 players left: of those, 3 Mafia + SK + survivor all voting you off = 1 less townie, specifically the most problematic role for all the non-town players.

You've pretty much said so yourself:
The SK and Mafia’s only real option to try and take me out and come out unscathed is to target me both together at the same time.
If you die, this is no longer an okay situation for the town, with so many townies dead. With killing off your character during day phase being key to winning, why would the mafia vote anyone else?

As to the issue of you placing bombs on characters during the night, sorry but I’m not buying your ‘invincibility’ schtick. You can’t kill off every single character that votes you off in the day. The last person to vote you off might die - and this is where I urge the SK to use their lynch vote wisely and quickly and throw their lot in with the mafia if they want to win this game. Same thing goes for the Jester/Survivor. Hell, do it for the fun of it if nothing else Wink

That said, I vote to lynch That Indian Guy.
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:25 pm

This post seems a bit out of characteristic of what I would expect from you I must say, but I chalk it up to you not being aware exactly of how the game mechanics work in regards to the Serial Killer/Mafia role. Which is weird, since you were the Serial Killer in Harry Potter scratch my only concern at this point would be that this is some ingenious plot of yours to get yourself lynched now as the Jester, but i cant place a character who would get such a role in this series.
iHazard wrote:So according to the story, I'm Xanxus? Right... In that case, I have a couple of points of contention. If the SK is “screwed”, as you put it, why the heck should they side with you at this point if they have no hope of winning the game by doing so?
Serial Killer has a greater chance of winning the game if he helps us out than he does if he helps you and the Mafia out. I will explain why soon Smile
iHazard wrote:Note that all the deceased in this game have been townside.
Note even with all that you guys still haven’t managed to wrap up the game and the Town can still win the game Razz
iHazard wrote:This is now a numbers game, and as such the SK has more chance of winning by banding with the mafia to get rid of you during the day phase. In fact, it is pretty much guaranteed that if mafia band together with SK and survivor/jester, then they will win.
Serial Killer’s goal is to kill everyone, this includes killing off all the Mafia.
iHazard wrote:Let’s do the math, shall we? There are 8 players left: of those, 3 Mafia + SK + survivor all voting you off = 1 less townie, specifically the most problematic role for all the non-town players.
Lets look again at your math again shall we:
8 people left. Let us go with your numbers of 3 Mafia. If a towns person gets lynched during this day phase, that leaves us with 7 people.

3 Mafia, 1 Serial Killer, 3 Townies. Serial Killer sides with you and kills a Towns person during the night, since the game gets declared a win for the Mafia should they outnumber Town, all the Mafia would have to do is kill the Serial Killer during the same night phase and its game over for Town and the Serial Killer.

Even if you don’t, and you kill another townie instead. That’s 3 Mafia, 1 Serial Killer and 2 Townies left alive at the start of Day Four. Mafia Lynch the Serial Killer and it’s a Win for the Mafia again. This is why I pointed out that the Serial Killer has no chance of winning with the Mafia basically.

Whereas, since the Town have no Night killing roles and have a greater concern with reducing the Mafia’s numbers, The Serial Killer has nothing to fear from us for now and can go about cutting down the numbers towards their end goal. Plus with the doctor still around as well as the Town having the current numbers advantage.

It also helps in that, the town are still fairly disorganized and still have like no clue what is going on about who is who for the most part. The Mafia are aware of each other. So the Serial Killer cant convince another Mafia to lynch off one of their own, they can however use disinformation and mistrust on the towns part to lynch off a townie.

Also, should a Mafia get lynched during this Day phase, i would think they will be more concerned with killing off a townie, rather than the Serial Killer during the night, as the Serial Killer would still be a potential ally for them to try and convince during Day Four.

Ignoring all of that even, based on Game Mechanics alone. The Serial Killer and the Mafia can never win together because of their different win conditions. Since the Serial Killer has to kill everyone off and the Mafia win when they gain a clear number advantage or they kill off all their enemies (which usually includes the Serial Killer I might add) they can never both win together.
iHazard wrote:You've pretty much said so yourself: The SK and Mafia’s only real option to try and take me out and come out unscathed is to target me both together at the same time.If you die, this is no longer an okay situation for the town, with so many townies dead. With killing off your character during day phase being key to winning, why would the mafia vote anyone else?
And as you saw during the last Night Phase, the Serial Killer didnt trust the Mafia enough to target me during the night and the Mafia...well they seemed to do nothing at all from the sounds of it. They couldnt do anything while you were away? Suspect
iHazard wrote:As to the issue of you placing bombs on characters during the night, sorry but I’m not buying your ‘invincibility’ schtick.
You dont have to buy it, but im still standing arent i? 8)
iHazard wrote:You can’t kill off every single character that votes you off in the day.
Nor have I claimed that I could do that.
iHazard wrote:The last person to vote you off might die - and this is where I urge the SK to use their lynch vote wisely and quickly and throw their lot in with the mafia if they want to win this game. Same thing goes for the Jester/Survivor. Hell, do it for the fun of it if nothing else
Already covered why it be illogical for the Serial Killer to do this. And if everyone wanted to just to do something for the fun of it, they should all just target me during the Night Phase Razz That be a real blast~
iHazard wrote:That said, I vote to lynch That Indian Guy.
Thanks for getting a bit to overconfident and outing yourself Smile

And just to rub some salt into that proverbial wound of yours, I would like to point out to Reznor that it was you and your cohorts that killed her off during the first night phase Is that really someone you want to throw your hat in with? Someone who would kill you out of fear without a second though? Wink

Well, lets see where this takes us. Unlynch Creature and Lynch iHazard
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:23 am

Ohohoho, this is starting to get interesting.

I think I shall throw my lot in with iHazard for now and Lynch That Indian Guy, for now at least. This just keeps getting better bom
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:25 am

o.O hmmm since im pretty sure TIG is good and i really dnt see any reason to doubt this fact - that would mean iHazard and Creature is most likely to be mafia XD?
LYNCH IHAZARD
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:15 am

That Indian Guy wrote:This post seems a bit out of characteristic of what I would expect from you I must say, but I chalk it up to you not being aware exactly of how the game mechanics work in regards to the Serial Killer/Mafia role. Which is weird, since you were the Serial Killer in Harry Potter scratch my only concern at this point would be that this is some ingenious plot of yours to get yourself lynched now as the Jester, but i cant place a character who would get such a role in this series.
Maybe I’m resorting to mindf*ckery because I need the distraction. And perhaps you should learn not to make assumptions Wink You should know I like to mix things up once in a while. This is only my 3rd game but I’m getting more and more comfortable with shooting my mouth off, especially at the pace these games have been going. Plus I thought you’d be happy since you hadn’t gotten to argue with me yet Very Happy I’m aware of the mechanics, but I’m also aware that we have ourselves an interesting situation here that I don’t think we’ve come across before.
That Indian Guy wrote:Serial Killer’s goal is to kill everyone, this includes killing off all the Mafia.
But to do that they’d have to kill you first and what better chance is there than banding together with the Mafia to accomplish this?
That Indian Guy wrote:Lets look again at your math again shall we:
8 people left. Let us go with your numbers of 3 Mafia. If a towns person gets lynched during this day phase, that leaves us with 7 people.

3 Mafia, 1 Serial Killer, 3 Townies. Serial Killer sides with you and kills a Towns person during the night, since the game gets declared a win for the Mafia should they outnumber Town, all the Mafia would have to do is kill the Serial Killer during the same night phase and its game over for Town and the Serial Killer.

Even if you don’t, and you kill another townie instead. That’s 3 Mafia, 1 Serial Killer and 2 Townies left alive at the start of Day Four. Mafia Lynch the Serial Killer and it’s a Win for the Mafia again. This is why I pointed out that the Serial Killer has no chance of winning with the Mafia basically.

Whereas, since the Town have no Night killing roles and have a greater concern with reducing the Mafia’s numbers, The Serial Killer has nothing to fear from us for now and can go about cutting down the numbers towards their end goal. Plus with the doctor still around as well as the Town having the current numbers advantage.

It also helps in that, the town are still fairly disorganized and still have like no clue what is going on about who is who for the most part. The Mafia are aware of each other. So the Serial Killer cant convince another Mafia to lynch off one of their own, they can however use disinformation and mistrust on the towns part to lynch off a townie.
And why, pray tell, would Mafia bother to kill off or lynch the SK? Since the identity of the SK is known, I’d say it’d be mutually beneficial to Mafia and SK to call a truce and keep each other alive, since there’d still be enough townies to kill and they could band together to kill off a townie each during the night and lynch a townie in the next day phase. In which case, the Mafia would be no threat to the SK either. I consider this a hole in your reasoning. Also, you conveniently forget to mention the SK has no chance of winning by keeping you alive Wink I'll also add that two killing roles played properly i.e. Mafia and SK, would have the doctor at a disadvantage.
That Indian Guy wrote:Ignoring all of that even, based on Game Mechanics alone. The Serial Killer and the Mafia can never win together because of their different win conditions. Since the Serial Killer has to kill everyone off and the Mafia win when they gain a clear number advantage or they kill off all their enemies (which usually includes the Serial Killer I might add) they can never both win together.
So it’s a draw. It’s a grey area as to what happens if the Mafia and SK are both still alive and outnumber the town at endgame. I, for one, would be curious to see how that would pan out Smile
That Indian Guy wrote:And as you saw during the last Night Phase, the Serial Killer didnt trust the Mafia enough to target me during the night and the Mafia...well they seemed to do nothing at all from the sounds of it. They couldnt do anything while you were away? Suspect
You didn't honestly expect to get targeted in the night, did you? Of course neither Mafia or SK are going to target you in the night phase, when there's no coordination between them, since that’s an automatic death for either of them. And seriously, please don’t tell me THIS is what you based your theory of me being Xanxus on? Rolling Eyes Can I point you back to the rules at the beginning of this thread, specifically Rule #8 and the bit in red in particular:
8. Days will end when a majority vote is reached, and night will ensue. Once it is night, I will make sure to let everyone with night actions know either over PM/MSN/text message, or link them to the thread. All night actions are due before the posted deadline IF THERE IS ONE (or if I hurry you along). If your choice is not submitted by this time, a random choice may be made, a default choice may be made, or no choice may be made, depending on your role.Feel free to PM me to clarify what will happen in the event that your particular role does not submit a night choice by deadline
How exactly would me being away hold things up in the night phase? You’ve heard of cellular phones, yes? If I needed to communicate with my ‘cohorts’, I could’ve done it via cellphone to get around the lack of internet connection. Methinks we have another hole in reasoning.
That Indian Guy wrote:You dont have to buy it, but im still standing arent i? 8
That you are. And all the more reason to see if we can’t change that Very Happy
That Indian Guy wrote:Thanks for getting a bit to overconfident and outing yourself Smile

And just to rub some salt into that proverbial wound of yours, I would like to point out to Reznor that it was you and your cohorts that killed her off during the first night phase Is that really someone you want to throw your hat in with? Someone who would kill you out of fear without a second though? Wink
Who said it was overconfidence Wink I’m never been an aggressive player but it’s certainly proving a lot more fun that sitting on the sidelines and watching the balls of dust drift past. Proverbial wound? You’ve not managed to inflict anything that wouldn’t have already been self-inflicted in my previous post. As to asking Reznor to throw her lot in with the mafia, why not? I’d say it’s a credit to her skill that the Mafia was worried enough to kill her off in the first night phase. And honestly, there is NO BENEFIT to the Mafia in killing off Reznor now or later in the game if numbers work in favour of both Mafia and SK - thus there would be no killing off of the SK with or without a "second thought". Now is the time to make amends and work together, especially when it clearly makes more sense for Mafia and SK to call a truce and work together to kill off townside. We’re venturing into the unknown here, folks. Isn’t anyone else curious to see what might happen?
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by bellichi Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:26 pm

LYNCH IHAZARD
bellichi
bellichi
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 98
Major : Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:21 pm

bellichi wrote:LYNCH IHAZARD

Care to qualify that with a reason? I am curious, since you have barely said a word the entire game...

Or, of course, you could ignore this post. Which would speak volumes in itself, I suppose...
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:59 pm

iHazard wrote:Maybe I’m resorting to mindf*ckery because I need the distraction. And perhaps you should learn not to make assumptions
Hard not to, when most of this game has been spent with you staying quiet and under the radar Wink
iHazard wrote: You should know I like to mix things up once in a while.
Via my clairvoyant powers? Laughing
iHazard wrote: This is only my 3rd game but I’m getting more and more comfortable with shooting my mouth off, especially at the pace these games have been going. Plus I thought you’d be happy since you hadn’t gotten to argue with me yet
This is true, I do find this little dispute of ours in order to gain the Serial Killers help to be quite amusing Smile Funny how you were all for getting them lynched last phase when I was one of the only ones who wanted to keep them around I must say Smile
iHazard wrote: I’m aware of the mechanics, but I’m also aware that we have ourselves an interesting situation here that I don’t think we’ve come across before.
Its not quite as interesting when you know the outcome of it. If a Townie is lynched during this day phase, it will end with a guaranteed Mafia win. No matter how you play it out. With a 3 man team working together, the rest of the town and Serial Killer will not be able to win. As I pointed out, if the Serial Killer wants any chance of a win, they would have to try to get a few of the Mafia killed during the night while you guys are killing off the rest of the town. Now when the Mafia knows that this would be the case, i don’t think you would be willing to stand by while you watch your numbers dwindle and lose your numbers advantage.
iHazard wrote:But to do that they’d have to kill you first and what better chance is there than banding together with the Mafia to accomplish this?
Killing me is one problem both you and the Serial Killer face. But since that would end up with the Serial Killer “jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire” as it were with the rest of the Mafia awaiting my death, so they can clinch the game. As much as my survival helps the town, it is the only thing making sure that the Mafia don’t try and kill the Serial Killer, their one potential ally in this game. Because once you have used them for your needs (which lets face it, is limited to this day phase) there is nothing guaranteeing there survival, and it this point, survival matters a hell of a lot more to the Serial Killer so they have more opportunities to kill. Something which I have been the only one advocating for the last few days I might add Wink You wanted them dead did you not? Wink
iHazard wrote:And why, pray tell, would Mafia bother to kill off or lynch the SK? Since the identity of the SK is known, I’d say it’d be mutually beneficial to Mafia and SK to call a truce and keep each other alive, since there’d still be enough townies to kill and they could band together to kill off a townie each during the night and lynch a townie in the next day phase. In which case, the Mafia would be no threat to the SK either. I consider this a hole in your reasoning.
I already explain why this is not in the case at all.

Lets run through this again: 8 Players – 3 Mafia/1Serial Killer/4 Townies

Looking at that alone, even if the Mafia and the Serial Killer worked together, you still don’t have enough to attempt a lynch. You fall 1 short, something that the Serial Killer wouldn’t face if they teamed up with the town.

But lets say that a Townie is Lynched anyway, that gives you 7 Players – 3 Mafia/1 Serial Killer/3 Townies. And it is now Night Phase. Lets look at the options at this point if the Serial Killer and the Mafia formed an alliance:

- Mafia & Serial Killer both kill a Townie, which starts Day Four with 3 Mafia/1 Serial Killer/1 Townie. Mafia Lynch Serial Killer and kill the final townie at night (which could even be me at that point, as sacrificing one of their own at that point wouldn’t matter) Mafia wins
- Mafia kills Serial Killer, Serial Killer Kills townie. This starts Day Four with 3 Mafia/2 Townies. Mafia wins.

Neither option leads to a Serial Killer victory now does it? In fact, both situation lead to a very comfortable Mafia win.

So my reasoning and logic are quite sound, thank you very much Wink
iHazard wrote: Also, you conveniently forget to mention the SK has no chance of winning by keeping you alive
Actually, if you look back, I was the one who mentioned that the Serial Killer was screwed in the first place with me around. The thing is, the situation has changed slightly for the Serial Killer now. Since they are the deciding factor at this stage it seems. One way or another, both the Serial Killer and the Mafia need to take me out. The one key point I would like to mention is that the Mafia would still be willing (and require) the Serial Killer to help them try to lynch me on Day Four. The only difference would be, that if a Mafia is taken out on Day Three, it provides a more optimal position for the Serial Killer, in that, you still need to form an alliance to take me down (that’s a given) and the Mafia would be down one member, which the Serial Killer would find highly advantageous. Lynching me Day Three puts all the power and control in the Mafias hands. Lynching me Day Four or later basically makes it a more even playing field for the Mafia and Serial Killer.
iHazard wrote: I'll also add that two killing roles played properly i.e. Mafia and SK, would have the doctor at a disadvantage.
Two killing roles also means that there is someone the Serial Killer needs to be wary of. Town has no such threat towards the Serial Killer in that circumstance (and the same applies to the Mafia)

I do find it curious that you seem to just gloss over the fact that an alliance with the Mafia cant lead the Serial Killer to any chance of winning and at best a draw.
iHazard wrote:So it’s a draw. It’s a grey area as to what happens if the Mafia and SK are both still alive and outnumber the town at endgame. I, for one, would be curious to see how that would pan out
It wont be a draw though. Once the town is gone, it will be left with the Mafia players and the Serial Killer. The Serial Killer cant kill multiple people or force a lynch on one of the Mafioso since they are only one person. So the only way it would be a logical move for the Serial Killer to band together with the Mafia is if the Mafia got a few of there own killed to give the Serial Killer an incentive to join with them. Since that means either the Serial Killer taking some of your guys out during the night or you getting one of your guys lynched, I don’t think you are willing to do such a thing. You are basically asking quite a lot from the Serial Killer in a deal which leaves them no way to win at the end. They may only have a slight chance with the town, but it is still a chance.

The only way it can end in a draw with the Serial Killer and Mafia is if it is the start of a Day Phase and there is only one Mafia and the Serial Killer left, which if they go with your plan, will not be the outcome Razz
iHazard wrote:You didn't honestly expect to get targeted in the night, did you? Of course neither Mafia or SK are going to target you in the night phase, when there's no coordination between them, since that’s an automatic death for either of them. And seriously, please don’t tell me THIS is what you based your theory of me being Xanxus on?
You being Xanxus or not isnt really an issue. The fact that you are Mafia is all I and the rest of the town need to know Smile
iHazard wrote: How exactly would me being away hold things up in the night phase? You’ve heard of cellular phones, yes? If I needed to communicate with my ‘cohorts’, I could’ve done it via cellphone to get around the lack of internet connection. Methinks we have another hole in reasoning.
Methinks you are grasping at straws on a very minor and inconsequential point of mine. The fact is, you revealed yourself as Mafia. Which was followed up by Creature revealing himself as well. And for what? To offer the Serial Killer a deal to help the Mafia win rather than the town? Razz
iHazard wrote:That you are. And all the more reason to see if we can’t change that
You wont be able to Wink I have logic and reasoning on my side. You on the other hand still present a danger towards the Serial Killer.
iHazard wrote:Who said it was overconfidence I’m never been an aggressive player but it’s certainly proving a lot more fun that sitting on the sidelines and watching the balls of dust drift past.
Its fun right, its why LCP and I like to play the more offensive and action based version, rather than how most people play the defensive/reactive based game Smile
iHazard wrote:Proverbial wound? You’ve not managed to inflict anything that wouldn’t have already been self-inflicted in my previous post.
So your point here is, “You didn’t hurt my case, I did all that on my own?” Razz
iHazard wrote:As to asking Reznor to throw her lot in with the mafia, why not? I’d say it’s a credit to her skill that the Mafia was worried enough to kill her off in the first night phase.
It is also a clear sign that you are going to take care of your threats as soon as possible, which the Serial Killer will be to you guys should a Townie get lynched.
iHazard wrote: And honestly, there is NO BENEFIT to the Mafia in killing off Reznor now or later in the game if numbers work in favour of both Mafia and SK - thus there would be no killing off of the SK with or without a "second thought".
I pointed out above why the Serial Killers assistance is something the Mafia will only require for this Day Phase. At which point the Mafia could have their own numbers advantage and win the game. Plus, I think that taking out the one person who could diminish your Mafias numbers would be a benefit, would it not?
iHazard wrote:Now is the time to make amends and work together, especially when it clearly makes more sense for Mafia and SK to call a truce and work together to kill off townside. We’re venturing into the unknown here, folks. Isn’t anyone else curious to see what might happen?
It only makes more sense for the Mafia to work together with the Serial Killer as I have shown above and in my previous post. Serial Killer has a better chance at trying to win by siding with the Town rather than by siding with the Mafia which gives them basically a 0% chance at victory. You know the Serial Killer wont be able to win with you, I know the Serial Killer wont be able to win with you, and I think the Serial Killer knows that they cant win with you Wink
creature124 wrote:
bellichi wrote:LYNCH IHAZARD

Care to qualify that with a reason? I am curious, since you have barely said a word the entire game...

Or, of course, you could ignore this post. Which would speak volumes in itself, I suppose...
You are the last person that should be mentioning another players lack of posting. Bellichi is probably a townie. Thus he is following along with me, someone he knows that is a townie, rather than you or iHazard, who are Mafia.

Steven vote for iHazard and Adam you do so too if you are a townie. If you arent, it confirms you as the final Mafia basically. Which means that the town know who they are going to be going after with their lynches after iHazard (Creature and then Hods if he votes with iHazard & Creature)

Basically, it comes down to this. I have shown and presented a case as to why an alliance between the Mafia and the Serial Killer will not benefit the Serial Killer. You offer them your hand in a truce now that it is convenient to you, while concealing a knife in your other hand. You know as well as i do, the Serial Killer will be your target on Day Four if your 3 Mafia remain alive at that point.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:53 am

Day Three

Lynch votes:
TIG - iHazard, creature124 (needs 3 votes to be lynched)
iHazard - TIG, Lucyfer, bellichi (needs 2 votes to be lynched)

Still to vote:
Stebung
Hods_sorrow
reznor
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:32 pm

you both make an interesting case, but reading through it, indian guys post makes more sense if i want any chance at winning (no point in hiding it now since it seems to be common knowledge now Razz) there is no way i would be able to take out 3 mafia, especially since once you have the voting majority, i cant lynch you guys anyway.

i may not be able to win, but i think this way can get me really close to it and who knows, may even fluke a random win out Laughing

lynch ihazard
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Well, if you're sure Reznor. You're not gonna win with TIG still alive, and we're pretty much offering you your chance to get rid of him since we are not gonna target him at night Smile But we are willing to sacrifice a mafia with the last vote so the game does not end with this day phase, and that will keep you in the running. A better one that you have with TIG, methinks.

TIG, what makes you so sure there are 4 townies left? None of the deceased have had survivor roles as of yet, so it's quite likely there is still a survivor out there. In which case, there would be 3 Mafia, 1 SK, 1 Survivor and 3 townies.

To the Survivor, throw your lot in with the Mafia because you've got more chance of surviving if you and the SK vote out the bomb today. Or we could just, ya know, kill you off during the night Twisted Evil (And yes, that is a threat).
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:07 pm

iHazard wrote:TIG, what makes you so sure there are 4 townies left? None of the deceased have had survivor roles as of yet, so it's quite likely there is still a survivor out there. In which case, there would be 3 Mafia, 1 SK, 1 Survivor and 3 townies.
Its just as likely that there is no survivor role in the game (which I believe to be the case). But even if there is, if you are trying to get the Serial Killer on your side as well as the Survivor, how exactly do you think that will turn out for the Survivor? Now they have to worry about 2 potential killing roles targeting them at night and lynching. A Survivor wouldn’t have such a big concern by joining with the town, since they would only have the “potential” threat of a night kill, which lets face it, killing off a survivor would be pointless of a move for the Mafia or Serial Killer to make at this stage, your main aim will be to take out the town players.

iHazard wrote:To the Survivor, throw your lot in with the Mafia because you've got more chance of surviving if you and the SK vote out the bomb today. Or we could just, ya know, kill you off during the night Twisted Evil (And yes, that is a threat).
Its an empty threat though. Your bigger concern would be taking out a townie anyway, since both you and the serial killer have to diminish the towns numbers during the night while the town diminishes the Mafia numbers during the day Smile

Plus you guys have no idea who the survivor is, now do you Razz

Note: The Survivor and the Serial Killer cant coexist, since the Serial Killer has to kill the Survivor as well, which you know, would be bad for the Survivor. So you cant recruit all of them to your side Razz Nice try though Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:31 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:Its just as likely that there is no survivor role in the game (which I believe to be the case).
Perhaps we believe otherwise.
That Indian Guy wrote:But even if there is, if you are trying to get the Serial Killer on your side as well as the Survivor, how exactly do you think that will turn out for the Survivor?
Ano... Survivor wins with Mafia, the end, perhaps?
That Indian Guy wrote:Now they have to worry about 2 potential killing roles targeting them at night and lynching.
Again, we are trying to get them to work with us, so why would we night-kill or lynch them?
That Indian Guy wrote:A Survivor wouldn’t have such a big concern by joining with the town, since they would only have the “potential” threat of a night kill, which lets face it, killing off a survivor would be pointless of a move for the Mafia or Serial Killer to make at this stage, your main aim will be to take out the town players.
Which is what we are trying to do by getting the SK and Survivor to help take out the Town player i.e. you.
That Indian Guy wrote:
iHazard wrote:To the Survivor, throw your lot in with the Mafia because you've got more chance of surviving if you and the SK vote out the bomb today. Or we could just, ya know, kill you off during the night Twisted Evil (And yes, that is a threat).
Its an empty threat though. Your bigger concern would be taking out a townie anyway, since both you and the serial killer have to diminish the towns numbers during the night while the town diminishes the Mafia numbers during the day Smile
Might not be as empty a threat as you would believe, actually Smile
That Indian Guy wrote:Plus you guys have no idea who the survivor is, now do you Razz
Actually... Wink
That Indian Guy wrote:Note: The Survivor and the Serial Killer cant coexist, since the Serial Killer has to kill the Survivor as well, which you know, would be bad for the Survivor. So you cant recruit all of them to your side Razz Nice try though Smile
Well, the point of this is to lynch you off. And since we know who both of them are, the Survivor isn't going to be any safer keeping quiet and out of the SK's notice. But like I said before, if we're trying to get them to co-operate with us, we're obviously not going to touch them if they help us out.
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:10 am

I'd like to think we are a Mafia of our word. If we say we aren't gonna kill ya, we aren't gonna kill ya.

Renzor - You can't kill TIG. This is an unmutable fact - if you join the town, you will die by their hands before the end of the game. Side with us, for at least we can die. There is hope for you there.

Survivor - Our allies are our allies. I don't mean to put this as a threat or anything, as we genuinely want to cooperate with you. But well, you are either with us, with our full backing and support....or you are against us, and you shall fall with the rest. To be perfectly honest, I don't have a clue how your role works, but if you intend to survive the game, joining with us would be your best option, as things are about to get real messy over at the townside, real soon.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:23 am

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
so basically in this game so far:
we figured out who the sk is...
and the mafia just revealed themselves....
im just gonna ask the townies left one thing now >.> y havent the some1 been lynched yet?!

i was just thinking

if we have 2 mafia 1 sk and 5 townies @.@ ummm we could kill 1 sk this turn
no offence reznor or anthing i cant decide which side you are on.
lynching you will get rid of one nite kill...
and we dnt really need you to find the mafia for us
they have 'kindly' revealed themselves
we have some1 that obviously can nitekill on ourside too XD
now that they know who to aim for Razz
and some1 that perhaps still can role block?
worst comes to worst we have 4 townies and 2 mafias next round in which town's side still has majority
XD we can lynch a mafia then

basically from wat i can see town has won o.o
:S the only thing im not sure about is y tig says there is 3 mafia @.@?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:10 pm

im tired of this round so lynch ihazard
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Day Three

Lynch votes:
TIG - iHazard, creature124 (needs 3 votes to be lynched)
iHazard - TIG, Lucyfer, bellichi, Reznor, Hods_sorrow LYNCHED

Deceased:
Squalo - Nox Noctis
Haru - Lenalesca
Lambo - xianghua4kilik TOWNIE
Kyoko - xyberangel Beloved Princess
Hibari - Reznor Vigilante
Dino - Kagerouhi Tracker
Yamamoto - GC-X TOWNIE
Mukuro - sKeam TOWNIE unlynchable
Xanxus - iHazard MAFIA godfather

Active players:
TIG
Stebung
creature124
bellichi
Lucyfer
Reznor
Hods_sorrow

It is now NIGHT THREE. Night actions to me plz Very Happy
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:59 pm

NIGHT THREE

The perverted doctor with the desire of boobs and butts walked hurriedly along the dark corridors of the hide out. Sounds of guns firing and the singing of blades were everywhere. He could see dead bodies from random henchman of either sides of the gangs, decorating the morbid hall ways of death.
'My my.... why is there nothing worth saving?' he pondered to himself as he gingerly stepped over a guy with a dozen bullet holes in his chest, grasping onto what dear life he had left.
'Reborn reborn... that annoying infant.. why did he drag me into this..' he muttered to himself as he expertly dodged some bullets and a dagger or two which embedded into the piece wall where he previously stood.
His eyes were searching among the bodies for people he recognised when his eyes fell upon a marvelous creature who was lanky and breathtakingly beautiful.
Dr Shamal quickly stumbled towards the collapsed figure and started his healing procdures, all the
time thinking why would such an attractive woman be at a place like this.
Never once did he register in his pink hazed mind that it was a trap, never once did he see the devious smirk appearing on the patient's lips.
As quick as flash the patient shoved a dagger into his chest and twisted it forcefully giving the final blow.
"..hehehe.. you fell for it. Pervert.." Bel gave a smug grin as he pushed the dying doctor away from him.

*~*~*

Missing Belphegor's attacks was like childs play for Reborn as he skipped and spun like a seasoned ballerina
avoiding bullets here and avoiding bullets there, not to mention the occasional whip and dagger.
"I WILL GET YOU REBORN!!!" Byakuran bellowed, eyes ablaze with fighting spirit as he sliced his way towards his target.
'I must get him...must KILL him..' he seethed as he saw his chance and took a leap. It seemed everything was happening in slow motion. In a comical sort of way.
While Byakuran was in mid air aiming for Reborn. The infant chose that time to bend down to pick at his shoe, which caused the deadly assasin to crash and burn two steps infront of him.
"Ciao~su Very Happy"

Deceased:
Squalo - Nox Noctis
Haru - Lenalesca
Dino - Kagerouhi Tracker
Yamamoto - GC-X TOWNIE
Xanxus - iHazard MAFIA Godfather
Dr Shamal - Lucyfer Doctor

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilelamboRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilekyokoRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilepichibariRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfiledinoRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfileyamamotoRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilemukuroRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilexanxusRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 Profiledrshamal

Active players:
TIG
Stebung
Bellichi
Reznor
Creature124
Hods_sorrow

It is now DAY FOUR, you may start posting Very Happy
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:15 pm

i see no point in making this day last longer than it needs to be lynch creature124
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:27 am

Just a note to everyone, my main computer crashed and burned a couple nights back, so until I have it fixed my internet usage to going to be sporadic, at best. I'll try to keep up with mafia, though I can make no promises.

So, I think I'll state my case now while I have the chance.

As my actions last phase revealed to everyone (whoops >_<), I am a mafia. I think that a couple of you also figured out my name, and seeing as I have announced my role in both actions and in words I may as well introduce myself. My name is Belphegor, and I am one of the two remaining mafia (once again, our numbers directly deduced by TIG)

Renzor - A vote to lynch me, huh. Understandable. But recognize this fact that, as the Serial Killer, you cannot win while TIG remains in the game. Among the mafia, you have a hope and a chance - we are human, and die like humans. To lynch with the town at this point is a suicidal move. I urge you to vote to lynch TIG this round, and offer yourself a chance of victory. The mafia have two members left, and with your assistance, the phrase grows to a stalemate. Along with the Survivor, we have the numbers, can can be rid of him.

TIG does alot of fancy talk, but it occurred to me this: As he cannot be killed in the night phase, he will say anything to divert lynch votes elsewhere. While I acknowledge that my opinion is biased by my role, I must say that I wouldn't be trusting a word that comes out of the mouth of that snake.

Survivor - With Renzor's backing and yours, we can be rid of TIG this day, leaving only one townie, who can then be dealt with this very night, then wham bam thank you ma'am, the game is ours. This is the quickest and safest way for you to ensure your survival until the end of the game. To side with the town at this point would be dangerous for you, I think.

That being said, I vote to lynch TIG. Now, back to my computer...the registry is totally fucked, and I can't reformat Neutral
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:02 am

Well it's either lynch the Serial Killer or the mafia member now.

And at this stage I don't think I need to hide myself anymore since the town is almost winning....... I myself is the role blocker(Bianchi? Some chick that can poison.....) and I can block the night action of a role. As you guys have seen on night two. The mafia was unable to kill and it was due to me. Last night also......whoever was reborn.....be thankful.....

Since we can only get rid of one killing role this day phase. I would much rather get rid of Reznor than Creature. My reason being.....just to be safe if Creature was telling the truth that there is indeed another mafia member among us.....killing Creature this day phase will leave 2 killings roles at night.....(Sk and the other mafia member).....Which I personally think is not a good idea at all since I can only role block one role.....Dunno what you guys think but I'm gonna lynch Reznor for town's own good to get rid of one of the killing roles. And I will role block creature tonight and hope it fkn works and I guess we will be close to winning soon =) And if role block didn't work tonight.....fuck you then mafia.....
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by bellichi Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 am

lynch TIG
bellichi
bellichi
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:17 am

Lynch Bellichi
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:11 pm

Lynch Creature 124 i see no reason why not to, while we have the Serial Killer willing to working with us. Stebing/Hods Sorrow/Bellichi change your votes to do the same
creature124 wrote:once again, our numbers directly deduced by TIG
Actually, i was going based on the numbers iHazard presented. I think you are the only member left. Thus killing you off should eliminate the Mafia killings.

Anyway if your claim of members is true: You can still let another one of your guys die and continue on killing during the night Razz
If your claim isnt true: It will basically have been you guys screwing yourself and the Serial Killer over by your own boasts (because i am fairly certain that the reason the Serial Killer is working with us is because you still had so many members left)
creature124 wrote:Renzor - A vote to lynch me, huh. Understandable. But recognize this fact that, as the Serial Killer, you cannot win while TIG remains in the game.
Not true.
creature124 wrote:Among the mafia, you have a hope and a chance - we are human, and die like humans. To lynch with the town at this point is a suicidal move. I urge you to vote to lynch TIG this round, and offer yourself a chance of victory. The mafia have two members left, and with your assistance, the phrase grows to a stalemate. Along with the Survivor, we have the numbers, can can be rid of him.
I still dont see how you guys feasibly think you can get the Survivor and Serial Killer to work together. Laughing perhaps if you only chose one of them to get on your side Wink
creature124 wrote:TIG does alot of fancy talk, but it occurred to me this: As he cannot be killed in the night phase, he will say anything to divert lynch votes elsewhere.
1 - Logic = Fancy talk?
2 - Its better than being quiet basically all game
3 - The same can be said about you and not wanting to get lynched during this phase Razz (which shouldnt be as big an issue if you guys have 2 Mafia left Wink)
creature124 wrote:While I acknowledge that my opinion is biased by my role, I must say that I wouldn't be trusting a word that comes out of the mouth of that snake.
You do realize you are the Mafia? Your word is to be the least trusted by default. Let alone from the fact that i have probably been the most open player during the game. What exactly makes you so much more trustworthy?

I have spoken for the Serial Killer and prevented her from being lynched (you and the other Mafioso did the opposite until you guys figured out you needed her) Wink Add the fact that I am no threat to her during the night, you on the other hand are Smile
creature124 wrote:Survivor - With Renzor's backing and yours, we can be rid of TIG this day, leaving only one townie, who can then be dealt with this very night, then wham bam thank you ma'am, the game is ours. This is the quickest and safest way for you to ensure your survival until the end of the game. To side with the town at this point would be dangerous for you, I think.
You have still yet to point out how the Mafia/Serial Killer/Survivor can all win together? I have actually shown that you guys cant all win together, but you guys seem to be trying to deny this and continue on with this point like it will make it any more of a fact.
Stebung wrote:And at this stage I don't think I need to hide myself anymore since the town is almost winning....... I myself is the role blocker(Bianchi? Some chick that can poison.....) and I can block the night action of a role. As you guys have seen on night two. The mafia was unable to kill and it was due to me. Last night also......whoever was reborn.....be thankful.....
If what you are saying is true, then this basically confirms that there is no Survivor in the game. So the town can just win with numbers at this point (thanks to you preventing a kill last night).

Can you not block the same person in consecutive nights?
Stebung wrote: And I will role block creature tonight and hope it fkn works and I guess we will be close to winning soon =) And if role block didn't work tonight.....fuck you then mafia.....
It doesnt necessarily mean that it will block the mafia kill. Depending on the mod, they may allow the other member to make the kill.

Anyway, if you look at the characters that remain are:
Gokudera - Bomb
Reborn
Tsuna
Bianchi - Roleblocker (although since she has yet to be mentioned in the story, i am not to certain on this claim. Especially since this means that Ryohei didnt make the cut for some reason Neutral and why it didnt mention that Byakuran had been poisoned by someone in the story)

Belphegor - Mafia

Byakuran - Serial Killer

If said set up is true, it explains why the Mafia have been in such a panic the last few days. Since their claims have been nothing more than needless boasting. Perhaps if they were true the Serial Killer would have joined with you last day phase as well as some confused townies.

I understand what you are saying Stebung and it makes sense. But i see no reason to waste the opportunity we have while the Serial Killer is working with us and voting with us.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:36 pm

Can you not block the same person in consecutive nights?
Unfortunately no, it works on the same principle as a doctor as I am unable to target the same person one night after the other. On top of that it does not work 100% every night either as stated in my role. I don't know how the mods does it, probably a coin toss or a dice roll. Therefore answering your question "how useful are you?", well like I said if I did it right it'll be useful and if the chance allows me it'll be useful.

I've targeted ihazard on night two therefore no kills I guess cos she was the godfather and all and she made the killing choices. After that I've targeted Reznor the night before cos I don't know if ihazard dies who will be the runner up to her decision on killing as there will possibly be another mafia than Creature. So i targeted the other killing role(SK) and saved the block for this night phase.

As for not mentioning me in the story.....I guess the mods just hate me......Rebecca.....

Now I have some questions for you.

Why do you constantly want to keep the SK alive while she's making all these night kills? I know she might be helpful by voting along with the town but I've yet to see her helping us killing a mafia at night.(Well probably due to me but still none of the mafia were targeted in the story) I don't personally like working together with the SK since it's a role that's really on no one's side. I see her helping the town as a way to survive day phase while at night time she does the kills. I don't like that so I voted for her. I mean if you have a good enough reason and a plan to win for the town then of course I will go along with you on voting Creature.

Plus if you lynch off Creature who the hell do I block tonight?

@Bellichi: What the fuck? Does that mean you are the other mafia?

@Reznor: Why should I NOT vote for you?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:59 pm

I wanted them to stay around initially since no one was willing to contribute or give information, this with her around there would be more killing, more kills would help me gain more information in regards to the structure of the game and hopefully eliminate characters the players could hide behind as a result. This worked out fine since it seems that the mods have stacked a bit to many townies in the game for 14 player game.

Why I defended her last phase was, because if we didn’t get them on our side, 1 of 2 things would have happened:
1 – Stalemate in the voting situation
2 – Mafia would have killed me or any other Townie thus basically handing the game over to them

Plus at that stage, it would have been better for the Serial Killer to work with us. If there had been 2 kills last night phase, she would have had a fairly good chance at winning.

Now if you are telling the truth about being Bianchi, that gives us 4 Townies (Gokudera/Reborn/Tsuna/Bianchi) 1 Mafia (Belphegor) and 1 Serial Killer (Byakuran). We have complete majority control in the lynches. Its just an issue with inactivity and retarded moves on the part of the other townies at this point. (Lynching me now, seriously? Neutral)

That being said, if the other guys end up voting for Reznor, I will vote for her as well and you can block Creature at night. The main reason I am voting Creature is, it will hopefully lead to a quicker lynch decision. (As at this stage all we need is you and hods to change their votes) If you try to lynch Reznor, we either have to convince Creature to vote with us (unlikely) or wait for bellichi to show up again in his sporadic appearances and change his vote (could take ages). It’s a matter of convenience not strategy at this point for me.

Either way we should have this game won. We kill either the Mafia or Serial Killer now. 4 townies/1 enemy. They possibly kill one of us at night (you said it yourself, your roleblock is not 100%) either way, it goes to 3 townies/1 enemy who we proceed to lynch off.

Im guessing:
Bellichi = Reborn
Hods Sorrow = Tsuna
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:20 pm

mmmm I see what you are saying TIG but getting townies killed for info =S

And I will believe your prediction of the current situation so far but I won't vote out of convenience just yet.

Well since you said either way would work. I still like killing Reznor this day phase just to role block Mafia at night since really I have no one else to target at night if you kill off Creature. And just in case if Creature was right about having another mafia which bellichi is looking like one by voting you randomly......I can just block them and we'd still have the number advantage the next day.

And Creature will probably vote with us if it's not a vote on them. If they see hope in their situation they will take it right?

And Bellichi seriously what the fuck are you doing? Vote Reznor and end the day.....

You too Hods....voting Reznor off this day is a better option in my opinion but you can listen to TIG.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:29 pm

I am cool with that Smile Glad to see you are taking some charge, its kinda sexy Wink

If Reznor gets 2 more votes, i will switch my vote to her. Which ever option leads to the quickest lynch.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Day FOUR

Lynch votes:
Creature124 - Reznor, TIG(needs 2 votes to be lynched)
TIG - creature124, bellichi (needs 2 votes to be lynched)
Bellichi - Hods_sorrow (needs 3 votesto be lynched)
Reznor - stebung (needs 3 votesto be lynched)
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 pm

Ummm thanks? Keep your hands off me and stay with Edwin plz he will be very very angry with you and somebody's gonna get hurt tonight.

But seriously I wanna play it safe rather than quick I know you wanna start AR but hey it's not far from ending now we've come this far.

Bellichi and Hods stop being fkn blow jobs and vote Reznor........

@Creature.....you know what to do.......It's either vote for Reznor or you die, not that you'll live long enough anyways Very Happy
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:15 pm

Hurr. Good to see you are holding my inactivity earlier in the game against me there TIG. I do so love people who are unwilling to begrudge a clueless newbie some time to get his feet under him.

I think I will leave my lynch vote right where it is for now. Maybe Reznor or Hods will join me yet. Time will tell.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:33 pm

As for not mentioning me in the story.....I guess the mods just hate me......Rebecca.....
I only wrote the story for night 1. Why is it that I get blamed every time? Hods blamed me for deciding to kill you last round and now this? Blaming game never gets anywhere Evil or Very Mad
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:35 pm

Lenalesca wrote:
I only wrote the story for night 1. Why is it that I get blamed every time? Hods blamed me for deciding to kill you last round and now this? Blaming game never gets anywhere Evil or Very Mad

But...this is Mafia. The entirety of the game is deducing who to blame for what, and how to be rid of them~
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:36 pm

shut up or u r mod killed. Idea
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 pm

creature124 wrote:Hurr. Good to see you are holding my inactivity earlier in the game against me there TIG.
How is this relevant to any of the points i made in my last few posts? Suspect and dont play the pity card, its just as bad as you playing the suck up card a few days ago Razz especially when you outed yourself to being mafia.

creature124 wrote:I do so love people who are unwilling to begrudge a clueless newbie some time to get his feet under him.
Has nothing to do with you being a "newbie" and is more so to do with you slowing down and restricting the gameplay with your inactivity. And dont use the excuse of not knowing what to do.

1 - You have played mafia in real life, so you know the general set up of how the game works.
2 - You were working as part of the Mafia, so you had a partner to help you understand how things worked.
3 - The mods are there for you to ask questions if you dont know what to do in a situation or dont understand something about a game,
4 - You sound like you know what you are doing at the moment. I took your attempt to act like the clueless noob as more of a ruse more than anything (as it is a common play for first time players)
5 - There are past games archived for you to read up on and see how a game is played.
6 - At one point or another, everyone was a newbie, Reznor being probably one of the last ones, and she plays quite well, even lead her side to victory in her first game if i recall.

That being said, i wouldnt mind having you play the next round of Mafia (Round 10) if you would be a bit more active/participate in the game. If not, ill wait to see you in Round 11 in Internal Affairs Mafia Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by bellichi Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:08 am

unlynch TIG and Lynch Reznor
bellichi
bellichi
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:30 am

All fair points, all fair points. While I would argue that the level of politicking ect is on a whole different level in forum mafia, thats not really an excuse. Facts are, I'm on my feet now (and I havn't given up on leading my side to victory yet~). I wasn't intending to block any of your arguments with that, only to raise that I wish you would stop throwing it in my teeth at every turn. I'm playing in truth now, and thats what matters imo. That post was ill-considered on my part, though at that point I was in foul enough humor not to care~

I'd be more than happy to play and participate in the next game. Now that I've gotten into the swing of things I'm sure I could handle it. Though last time I checked it was invite only, and I wasn't on the invite list~ so I guess it will have to wait until round 11.

@Bellichi - :\ so much for your support then, huh? I beg you to reconsider, especially seeing as we haven't heard back from Renzor about this yet. Between you, me, Renzor and my compatriot we could be rid of him this day.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:16 am

Unlynch creature124 and Lynch Reznor, hope someone comes and finishes the lynch soon.
creature124 wrote:I'd be more than happy to play and participate in the next game. Now that I've gotten into the swing of things I'm sure I could handle it. Though last time I checked it was invite only, and I wasn't on the invite list~ so I guess it will have to wait until round 11..
Well then consider this your personal invite into the game.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:01 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:Unlynch creature124 and Lynch Reznor, hope someone comes and finishes the lynch soon.
creature124 wrote:I'd be more than happy to play and participate in the next game. Now that I've gotten into the swing of things I'm sure I could handle it. Though last time I checked it was invite only, and I wasn't on the invite list~ so I guess it will have to wait until round 11..
Well then consider this your personal invite into the game.

Well thanks~ I suppose I'll need to dig up a photo for submission yeah?

Also....well, this is an interesting turn of events. I didn't expect the town to turn on the SK today. But seeing as, at least as the votes currently stand, the SK has sided against me, and I am more than happy to finish the job.

Unlynch TIG and Lynch Renzor. Sorry to do this to you, but it as your decision currently stands, you have given me no reason not to.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Day FOUR

Lynch votes:
Creature124 - Reznor (needs 3 votes to be lynched)
Bellichi - Hods_sorrow (needs 3 votesto be lynched)
Reznor - stebung, creature124, TIG, bellichi LYNCHED

Deceased:
Squalo - Nox Noctis
Haru - Lenalesca
Dino - Kagerouhi Tracker
Yamamoto - GC-X TOWNIE
Byakuran - Reznor Serial Killer

Active players:
TIG
Stebung
Bellichi
Creature124
Hods_sorrow

It is now NIGHT FOUR. Night actions to me please~
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:05 pm

NIGHT FOUR

"The Boss should be happy, where ever he is.." Belphegor stepped over Tsuna's dead body. It was the last battle and the mafia had won, killing Tsuna the heir to the Vongola Family was not a hard battle.
"A job well done.." Xanxus's other henchman stepped out from the shadows smiling evilly.
"Levi stop grinning like that.. it unnerves me.." Bel winced involuntarily as his comrade brushed pass him.
"..Wheres that bloody infant?" he continued looking around at his grim surroundings.
"In pieces.." he snickered.
"St-STOP.. y-yo..u.. sc..u.m.." Gokudera gasped from where he was, his eyes full of pain, pain from his wounds and the pain of his fallen comrades.
'Why am I still alive...why me..' he fought back the tears.
Levi stopped in his tracks and turn around to face the silver haired boy.
"Stop? Whos goin to stop me? You?" He gave him a pointed glare.
"Give it up, its over, we've won.. Vongola is gone."
The words were empty to his ears, Gokudera couldn't believe that they have lost. He was left to wallow in his sorrow as the footsteps of the mafia exited the chamber.

*~*~*

Deceased:
Squalo - Nox Noctis
Haru - Lenalesca
Dino - Kagerouhi Tracker
Yamamoto - GC-X TOWNIE
Byakuran - Reznor Serial Killer
Reborn - Bellichi Jack of all trades
Tsuna - Hods_sorrow TOWNIE survivor

Remaning players:
Gokudera - TIG TOWNIE time bomb
Levi A Than - creature124 Mafia
Belphegor - stebung Mafia

MAFIA WINS <3

Round Nine has now come to a conclusion. Good Game everyone!!

FYI:
There are a couple of 'unique' roles in this game..

Kyoko (xyberangel) - needs to vote NO LYNCH on day one

Reborn (bellichi) - 1 x Deathperation Bullet (which revives one player of choice, can be use on yourself )
1 x Stun Bullet (which roleblocks one player of choice)
1 x Doom Bullet (which kills one player of choice)
1 x Truth Bullet (acts as a lie detector, you may nominate one post from one player
choice and we will tell you whether they are lying or not to the best of our ability)

Gokudera (TIG) - Whoever targets him at night will die, his survival depends on the flip of the coin

Xanxus (iHazard) Levi A Than (Creature124) and Belphegor (Stebung) - Each night phase they are allowed to kill according to a dice roll 1-2=no kills
3-4= 1 kill
5-6= 2 kills

Night actions:

night one
reborn----> death bullet ---> xyberangel
hibari ----> xyberangel
byakuran----> xyberangel
dr shamal----> byakuran
mafia----> byakuran and hibari
dino----> gokudera (heads lived)

night two
reborn----> stun bullet----> tsuna
byakuran----> mukuro
dr shamal----> himself
mafia----> rolled one----> no kill

night three
reborn----> protect bullet ----> himself
dr shamal ----> belphegor
byakuran ----> reborn
mafia ----> rolled five----> reborn and dr shamal

night four
reborn ----> no action
mafia ----> rolled five----> reborn and tsuna

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilelamboRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilekyokoRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilepichibariRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfiledinoRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfileyamamotoRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilemukuroRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilexanxusRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfiledrshamalRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilebyakuranRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilerebornRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfiletsunaRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfilebelRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 ProfileleviRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 4 Profilegokudera
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:11 pm

YUS GO MAFIA!!!!

Congrats to Steven for finally winning as his 4th time as mafia Very Happy
Put up a really good act imo
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:20 pm

D: ... Squalo your mates won... Smile lol at Gokudera being left alive.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:22 pm

just out of curiosity what was needed for me to get a night action
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next