WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins)

+8
creature124
sKeam
Stebung
Lucyfer
pyro+salt
Nox Noctis
kagerouhi
That Indian Guy
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins) Empty Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Game follows the same basic rules of Mafia, with these amendments made to them:
Spoiler:
Quick Notes on gaining points:
- Good active contribution to the game gives you more points. The more you contribute and the better the content the more points you get at the end of the phase. This will be the primary method of gaining points.
- Each day phase that a non-town person is lynched, all town players gain 1 point.
- Town people who make successful night kills (i.e. against anti-town players) will gain half the points they used back
- Some town and all non-town roles have special missions in order to gain more points, this is on your PM's

Active Players:
- Creature124
- Gc-X
- Hods Sorrow
- Idlefingers
- iHazard
- Kagerouame
- Lucyfer
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
- Stebung

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins) Empty Re: Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins)

Post by kagerouhi Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:33 pm

The reason I like that indian guy so much is because ... ... ... I BLATANTLY REFUSE TO INFLATE YOUR ALREADY INFLATED EGO >8DDDD

and lol completely forgot that i signed up for this mafia ... ahahahaha <3
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins) Empty Re: Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:44 pm

The reason why i like TIG so much is... he has all sorts of animes and games.

@kagerouhi <_<"
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:22 pm

The reason i like That Indian Guy so much is....he provides me amusement and entertainment without even meaning to *smirk*

I hope that im not the only one thats gonna get confused by all the rules >.>
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:25 pm

the reason i like that indian guy so much is because he amuses me in more then 2 ways 83
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:54 pm

the reason i like that indian guy so much is because he likes bones too ^__^

ooo cant wait to get this game going XD
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:57 pm

The reason I like TIG so much is how he used me as an example to kill in the rules section. I can feel the love already.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:30 pm

The reason i like That Indian Guy is that he admits that he has his egotistical tendancies which is good unlike some ppl.....

I totally forgot about this game but w/e.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:54 pm

The reason I like That Indian Guy so much is that he comes up with such innovative ideas for mafia!

This should be fun.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Okay since we are starting already shall we start our awesome analytical posts? Very Happy

I don't know how many of you have seen Yugioh but this is what i personally think the characters in this game are.

There are 11 of us in this game. And most important characters that I personally think are as following. Purely based on importance of role in the anime(Excuse me if the spelling of names are not right....anime freaks)

Yugi Moto/Pharaoh
Joey Wheeler
Tristian Taylor
Tea Gardner

These four were the best friends in the Anime with yugi as protagonist...so townies obviously.

Seto Kaiba
Marik Ishtar
Bakura
Maximillion Pegasus

These four are the main villians in the anime series But i'm not sure how they will be aligned. As each of them has their own evil goals. So they can either be SK or THird party or different mafia families.

The 8 people I mentioned above should be in the story for sure as they played a main role with most airtime.

Now for the less important characters that are likely to be in the game.

Mai Valentine
Mokuba Kiba
Solomon M(yugi's grandpa)
Duke Devlon
Ishizu(Marik's sis)
Shadi(random turban guy)
and the two random finalist(the bug guy and dinosaur guy which i forgot)

Their alignment obviously depends on their relationship with the 8 characters mentioned above. Meaning Mokuba would have to be on the same side as Seto etc.

From the look of it now.... I can see that number-wise townies and baddies are not too far apart. Therefore I think it's highly possible that the bad guys have several factions rather than a huge pack of mafia. For now I can't really say more other than wait for more posts and decide on a person to lynch.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:50 pm

"and the two random finalist(the bug guy and dinosaur guy which i forgot)"
Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwood

XD what about Joey's sister?
and the annoying blond girl that likes yugi?
and the american guy?
=o and what if some of as are duel monsters? (=< i wanna be dark magician girl)

anyways... @__@ it would be nice to know what season we are playing... more idea of who mafia could be(diff season = diff baddies?)

Bakura (in the last season(that i watched bits of) wasn't he the ultimate baddie ?@__@)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:58 pm

The reason I like that indian guy so much is because he's that indian guy
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Im sure theres got to be another way to play mafia than to analyze the characters every time.......... :S But i cant think of one atm..

But yeah i kinda agree since it will depend on which story arc it is,which may determine the bad guys etc...

That girls evil teddy bear in the abridged series could be godfather lol.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:02 pm

Lucyfer wrote:anyways... @__@ it would be nice to know what season we are playing... more idea of who mafia could be(diff season = diff baddies?)

Bakura (in the last season(that i watched bits of) wasn\'t he the ultimate baddie ?@__@)

Could be whole show Tig said \"atleast one mafia group\" meaning there could be more than one
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:52 pm

I think I concurr with the idea that there are probably multiple scum groups - that is unless TIG decided to ignore canon and lump them together, which wouldn't be that unusual.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:23 am

The reason I like that indian guy so much is because he's eating her, then hes going to eat me, OH MY GAAWWWWWWWWWWDDDDDD!!!!!
Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins) Omgr

and LOL @Stebung, u freak

ITS TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU (breathe) DU-DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL~!!
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:35 am

@___@ actually i was thinking along the same lines as edwin ... cos no one gets special powers anyways its going to be hard to tell who they are (well at least of the first few rounds until they collect the necessary points)

but XD its fun anaylsing the characters... its one of the very few ways we actually associate with the theme during day phases - or its just like any other mafia game
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:46 am

I got a question for the YGO freaks, from what i know Bakura is innocent the one that is evil is yami bakura (YB), same thing with Marik and Yami Marik (YM), is that not so? So if you think about it this way... Yugi/Yami (maybe excluding him), Bakura/YB, Marik/YM (LOL looks like slash pairings XD) could be characters that have a MPD like if they dont complete a mission or the town votes for them or what not they might change sides?

Also Seto Kaiba (SK XD) is most likely NOT an antagonist in this game, if you look at Pegasus who you can gurantee IS one of the antagonist. They have nothing in common, apart from Pegasus wanna have buttsecks with Seto... Didnt his soul get taken out by Pegasus during the duelist kingdom?

I think now is a good time to insert this...
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:27 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:
Could be whole show Tig said \"atleast one mafia group\" meaning there could be more than one
hmmmm yeah true, he could be mind fucking us though.But 2 mafias seems to be the trend these days aye.Considering its 11 ppl its probably 2M/1SK/1 other 3rd party or 2M with one usurper.Vinnie likes his 3rd party roles so yeah..

@Nox Noctis: Why is Kaiba not an antagonist in this game?? i thought he was a bad guy....,mafia or SK imo , if Malik is mafia or something but i dont remeber him teaming up with anyone :S ?

Actually now that im trying to think about this i realise i dont actually dunno much about Yu Gi Oh LOL... unless the abridged series is really accurate.so ill just shut up about that now.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:29 am

Oh never mind, i guess you dont understand what I mean by kaiba not being the antagonist in this game. If you understand where i am coming from good, if you dont.. then here..
Well like steven said, Pegasus is one of the main antagonists right? But in that arc with Pegasus as the antagonist, Kaiba is not. He, like Yugi and the troop is against Pegasus because not only does Pegasus has Yugi's grandpa, Pegasus has Mokuba. So therefore Kaiba being part of the mafia is unlikely, but not surprising if he is third party.

I don't believe that TIG will just grab any odd characters and just bundle them together to form a mafia game, there will be a reason behind each character, im sure theres at least someone that agrees with me in that.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:41 am

The reason I like that indian guy so much is because he got me into supernatural and soul eater Very Happy both series are so awesome.

I was wondering something about what people have said so far. Now im not saying they are wrong, but Pegasus seemed only like the bad guy at the start of the story (when he was, as Nox put it "trying to have buttsecks with seto") but after that, he basically helped the good guys and yugi didnt he? (perhaps he was only evil, because he thought Seto had a thing for the bad boys? XD)

p.s. and no im not pegasus Razz
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:48 pm

Idlefingers wrote:The reason I like that indian guy so much is because he got me into supernatural and soul eater Very Happy both series are so awesome.

I was wondering something about what people have said so far. Now im not saying they are wrong, but Pegasus seemed only like the bad guy at the start of the story (when he was, as Nox put it "trying to have buttsecks with seto") but after that, he basically helped the good guys and yugi didnt he? (perhaps he was only evil, because he thought Seto had a thing for the bad boys? XD)

p.s. and no im not pegasus Razz

Amen to that XD
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:59 pm

Wtf this is turning into Yaoi version.

Hmm come to think of it. Indeed Kaiba and Pegasus did not seem that evil compared to Marik and Bakura. All Kaiba wanted was to defeat Yugi and Pegasus was the flamboyantly gay creator of the card game. So I think them being third party is more likely rather than being mafia.

@Edwin: If we don't figure out the character first we won't even know where to start.

@Lucy: About the whole everyone has no powers thing. It might not be the case. Because for a special role that person might still hold the power. From what I understand the point system is just used so that everyone has a chance to use the powers that can be bought from it. But special roles just as vigilante, doctors should have the powers of protecting and killing by default. I mean if that is not the case. There won't be a night kill in the first night would there as no one has any points. (6points for a kill if I remembered). So IMO the point system does not affect much about deduction of roles unless till later on in the game when points pile up and everyone starts killing each other......like you said.

@Everyone else: Stop with the confusion of which season and the Yaoi stuff. It's not contributing much. We'll go with the abridged series and that's that.

Now for questions.

@Edwin: Why did you think figuring out characters does not help? It's too early to be discouraging isn't it?

@Hods: Are you an useful role so we don't lynch you on the first day?

@Frankie+Idlefingers: Who do you find suspicious so far?

@GC-X:OH MY GOOOOOOODDDDDDDD!

@Ihazard: Post plz

@Creature: Hai.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Whos suspicious? I cant tell. If i randomly gave you a name then that person might get their panties in a twist and turn around and bite me on the ass. Not only that but i think ppl are playing diff this round, theres certain players whos been less vocal and such...
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:39 pm

I never said it doesn't help.... I just feel theres got to be a better (ie:more fun) way to play the game than to follow the same routine every time..

But i guess this is the smart way to play,unless we start playing like ppl on another forum lol...But i guess im fine with what youre doing since your contributing stuff. So you play it your way and i'll play this my way ok?

So IMO the point system does not affect much about deduction of roles unless till later on in the game when points pile up and everyone starts killing each other......like you said.

@Stebung There are NO doctors,cops vigilantes etc.. according to the rules. (i think).Thats why we have to buy these powers..so i dont think anyone has them yet.

I think it will have a huge effect on deduction of roles, more so than your last game (cuz Vin's not playing Very Happy),because if there are no actual cops,the mafia could easily claim they inspected someone at night..But yeah it may be more noticable later on in the game. hopefully we'll get to see if the purchase of goods make it into the stories then we'll see...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:44 pm

don't I get a hi too steven? Razz

so for those who know the show, when ppl who don't watch the show ask you "so whos the main bad guy" think of ur first response and mayb we should work our way from there. I don't think (AND IM HOPING) TIG's gonna make it by arc cause it'll be too confusing for those of us that didn't watch YGO for the boy-slash >.>
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:59 pm

@Stebung Yes I do have an useful role

@everyone I have 12 hours of class's on Wednesdays so I wont be on till late tomorrow night
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:15 pm

@Stebung: Hai~

@Hods: I thought useful roles didn't exist in this round?
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:24 pm

omg, i loved watching yugioh, was kind of disapointed they didnt show the last bit and went straight to GX (died tv2, die) but oh well, its great that i know stuff yay. I dont think kaiba would be a bad guy in this, and who knows, it could be loosly based on the series, therefore the mafia could be made up of just bad guys and not a main bad guy and his minions, which would be cool coz marik, bakura and co would make a mean as team if they all got together and used their milenium items for evil. then as the night falls, everyones gathers together, drink lots of 42 below vodka, carve tikis for air new zealand and tell the traditional maori joke that goes like this:
"Knock Knock"
"whos there?"
"Statue"
"Statue who?"
"Statue bro.. (is dat you bro)"
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:33 pm

@creature124

almost all roles are useful this round since we can use our points to protect others
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:37 pm

sKeam wrote:@Stebung There are NO doctors,cops vigilantes etc.. according to the rules. (i think).Thats why we have to buy these powers..so i dont think anyone has them yet.

Yeah it's just an example. Plus there are special missions and 3rd party roles. Which can still help us determine the good from bad.

Just purely from the anime series.... special goals might be Seto trying to kill yugi, bakura trying to get all the millennium items, marik trying to kill everyone?!?

Ok I lynch Hods_sorrow for now unless he can tell us what important role he is...... Your post doesn't really answer anything.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Don't you guys think steven is trying a bit too hard to get points?

According to the Rule book of TIG, gaining points depends on your contribution and activness through out the game/day phase. ONE more thing, its also stats that TOWNS ppl will get 1 extra point if the right person is lynched. By pinning his lynching vote on hods, if your townie, shouldn you be more careful on your vote?

Why would Seto want to kill Yugi? Seto's just a spoilt rich brat who is jealouse at Yugi's good dueling. YB and YM are the ones who have motive to kill YY i might wanna add :/
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:59 pm

@Hods

That is another way of looking at it I guess.

I am hesitant to lynch Hods off on such...weak reasoning. As Nox pointed out, we stand to get points if we vote right - I like points. Rather than saying "There is no evidence Hods is town, lets kill him", can anyone say "I suspect Hods because blah blah blah, lets kill him?"?
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:07 pm

Don't you guys think steven is trying a bit too hard to get points?
ROFL i was thinking the same thing hahahahahaha

Lol.. i know its Hods and everything. but i have to agree somewhat with Nox. Plus Stebung, i doubt anyone can prove that they're useful this round (YET) anyway since there are no power roles,unless ppl can rake up the points real quick.So its what Vin would call a "moot point" telling people to produce evidence we cant provide...Suspect

EDIT:yeah what creature said...

If it werent about the points i would of lynched Hods ages ago lol.I'd rather have a think first and see if he/others are really suspicious etc etc blah blah.. Suspect
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:Don't you guys think steven is trying a bit too hard to get points?

According to the Rule book of TIG, gaining points depends on your contribution and activness through out the game/day phase. ONE more thing, its also stats that TOWNS ppl will get 1 extra point if the right person is lynched. By pinning his lynching vote on hods, if your townie, shouldn you be more careful on your vote?

Why would Seto want to kill Yugi? Seto's just a spoilt rich brat who is jealouse at Yugi's good dueling. YB and YM are the ones who have motive to kill YY i might wanna add :/

No I'm trying to play the game without stalling. By placing a vote I'm actually making an effort to kill mafia be it the right choice or not as you said no one knows for now for sure (not that anyone knows for sure 100%) I'm just using my judgment.

I asked Hods if he was an important role and he said he was. But as the rules said there were no roles on the town side. And then he said everyone has points and everyone is equally important and unimportant. Meaning he is not really important after all? To me he's contradicting himself so I find that suspicious. And I'm voting for him for that reason. I don't care if you like it or not but that's what I have for now. I'm new to this point system but this is what i make sense out of.

I can ask the same question back to you. This is day one how can you be sure that he is innocent with the sorta reply he gave us? If I can't prove him guilty you can't prove him innocent either. But I can show that he is suspicious as I pointed out above, can you show me that he is innocent? You can be careful all you want and drag this day one on forever Frankie and we'll never get anywhere.

About Seto and Yugi. It's just my own interpretation. This is yugioh so people duel each other right? Seto and Yugi were destined to duel each other in the anime so it wouldn't be out of line for me to make a connection between those two? How else in a mafia game would one character confront another? I can't see another way other than to kill. But this is my personal interpretation don't read too much into it.

@Creature: On day one? Not gonna happen. Except when someone makes a mistake in their post that is obvious.

@Skeam: "i doubt anyone can prove that they're useful this round (YET)" then why the fk did he say he is important? And why did he change his mind later?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:20 pm

HEY how come tig didn't die at the beginning?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Lucyfer wrote:HEY how come tig didn't die at the beginning?

he did, you just dont know it yet...
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:27 am

Why does that even matter?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:40 am

Stebung makes a good point - that contradiction strikes me as rather keen. It's not much, but it is all we have to go on at the moment >_<

LYNCH: Hods
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:40 am

as pointed out before i dont see how that matters. in fact we not even get stories at all this time Shocked just a random thought, since there wasnt even the usual opening story either.

while i see what stebung is talking about the contradiction, i also understand hods view point in that, while there are none of the usual doctor/cop important roles, we each all kind of start on an even playing scale, where that each of us as a townie is important to keep around. i mean, if we kill off a townie, not only do we not get the point for a successful lynch we would lose any points that person might have had scratch
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:53 am

Mod Note: iHazard will be replaced by Reznor from this point on in the game.

Lynch Vote Count
Hods Sorrow - 2 Votes - (Stebung, Creature124)

Yet to vote:
- Gc-X
- Hods Sorrow
- Idlefingers
- Kagerouame
- Lucyfer
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Reznor
- sKeam
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:54 pm

For no other reason then revenge since I don't see any other way decide the first round I choose to lynch stebung

creature124 wrote:Stebung makes a good point - that contradiction strikes me as rather keen. It's not much, but it is all we have to go on at the moment >_<

LYNCH: Hods

If i say how I'm important wont that likely get me killed in the first night

Last edited by Hods_sorrow on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I hsve a crappy keyboard that cause spelling mistakes)
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:04 pm

The reason i like That Indian Guy so much is that he really knows how to have a good time Wink

So this round seems to be an interesting concept, with a points system in place. I kind of like it in that it will reward good play and active contribution (usually what brought the other games down/slowed them down when people stopped talking)

Reading through the threads so far, i dont quite trust hods, in that i dont buy that he has an important role, in the sense that it was stated that there are no important roles this round like the doctor/vigilante etc

If he meant that he is a townie and his points will be useful to us, i suppose, but then at this stage, all of us should have 0 points and no items right? so it wouldnt be a devastating loss as it were. Though id prefer not to kill him off, if he is on the town side. (If it looks like you are getting lynched hods, like a few votes away, claim/tell us who you are, just so its not like the past rounds were people just went quiet and then acted like it was the towns fault that they were lynched)

Stebung is also another possible candidate, but after the past few rounds, this may just be his play style. the whole out in front and beat the information out of the person on any kind of tell lol a spartan method of tactics i would say XD

Nox im not sure on either...and creature is more quiet than i think he normally is as well.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:42 pm

"i doubt anyone can prove that they're useful this round (YET)"

then why the fk did he say he is important? And why did he change his mind later?

I dunno... but it didnt come across as changing his mind to me imo, its more like wtf is he meant to say...but yeah i get what you see hmmm Suspect

Oh hey Reznor's back Very Happy

Lynch Reznor

Cuz i've never lynched her before Very Happy

unlynch reznor

Lynch Hods Sorrow for now based on what others have said which i kinda agree on.Plus revenge vote ZOMFG a sign rah rah rah!!

diuuu im gonna make another post later doing assignment atm, got more to say
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:46 pm

My gods... my role is important because of the way I get points but im not allowed to go into detail there I said it.
To be honest I feel your just using any excuse to lynch me straight away Stebung
oh well Ill probably be lynched or killed now anyway so it dosent matter.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:50 pm

This is not relevant to this game of mafia but it is related in some ways.. i think i know why hods is bein like that..

Before the game started when we needed one more sign up, I approached hods about it. Adam didn't really want to play in the first place and somehow he thought if he didnt sign up i'll kill him (refer back to his post). So i think hes just bein a prat and tryin to get himself lynched off so that he doesn need to play Rolling Eyes

Lynch hods for time wasting, if you didn wanna play then you shouldn have signed up..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:52 pm

I've had a think about this and unlynch Hods for now, since i kinda feel sorry for him (LOL.....) :S

hahahahahahahhahahaha.So to me its down to Hods and Bung again mainly since Lenalesca isn't playing Very Happy,they are most suspicious atm to me so yeah....Stevens question to him about wether hods is important should become void now since he now knows there are no power roles now and that is most likely what he was referring to at the time.BUT Hod's reply to that question WAS interesting i must say... BUT considering its hods and he never makes sense and the nature of the game and what stebung said...i get where hod is coming from...

Considering all thats said so far.I reckon Its now a question as to whether of us civilians are built the same in terms of points, which i doubt, because i think it would imbalance the game if everyone could afford the same items and buy them at one night phase.Also,Vin hints at difference in characters with that indian character example somewhere..which may impact on usefulness... Hmmmmm whaddaya reckon?

To be honest, i dont know what to believe atm since hods vaguely does have his good/bad points *surprise surprise*..... So IF hods is telling the truth i'd rather keep someone who has something important to do with points...which Stebung should talk about now i guess.Am i the only one who's sick of lynching Hods day 1??Tbh I dont blame him for NOT wanting to play if thats the case and looking "emo'" if we always just kill him straight away at the start.. esp if they may be important..Sleep

I'd rather let ppl play the game for a bit and give them a chance, thats why i always die so much at Tekken.

Anywayz ill go for my next suspect.
Lynch Stebung for now.And cuz i completely forgot about last round till in the car tonight.

for:

-fail mod last round!! and not even telling us what the other characters were and making mafia on forum inactive!And so he can feel the wrath of the angry mason bros!
-next in line in being suspicious next to Hodsman.Based on his actions so far.
- previously mentioned points, he seems to be 'trying too hard' like what me and rebecca previously. which im sure most will agree ....or not scratch
-kinda made Hods reveal he is useful for whatever purpose (or made him lie,who knows...)..whether good or bad or intentional or not.Thus making him a night target now IF he is good.

Anyway to narrow shit down im would like to ask:

@Stebung:are YOU important this round?? and what do you think of idlefingers? Also, will you be willing to lynch Lucyfer now?

@Hods_Sorrow:Are you really bothering with this game :S ?

@idlefingers,lucyfer and gc-x :Do you find anyone else suspicious? or should we just stick with Hods??

@nox_noctis:what do you think of creature124?

@Reznor:What do you think of nox_noctis?

Overall its day1 we should be fine,no need to get too caught up imo,since we'll still have the numbers majority.But ill change my vote if Stebung proves worth keeping or we bandwagon hods anyway.

So im gonna go Bung fora combination of reasons from this round and the abortion of last round for now. and i say we then go for hods next day if nothing comes up in terms of character matching,since its better than no lynch,and we sometimes tend to get stuck on day 2 aswell.

not much change as to what we usually do but its a start lol.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Edwin I hope you are only voting for me for the lulz..... Cos your reasons are really ridiculous. For last round?!? Vin was like the only person who knew what was going on completely. Did anyone actually bother to play last round properly except him? If they did I would not have abandoned it. And we all agree that TIG pretty much finished the game and we didn't even need to go on.

@Stebung:are YOU important this round?? and what do you think of idlefingers? Also, will you be willing to lynch Lucyfer now?

I won't answer any of your questions unless you unlynch me.

Giving Hods a chance? *facepalm* Why are you willing to give another person a chance when you don't know exactly who they are? Because you feel sorry for him? If I give you puppy eyes would you unlynch me too?! This is not about feeling sorry Edwin this is mafia.

My takes on your action.....

You are either:
1. Being a troll. Which I really hope you are.
2. Trying to throw people off and save Hods. "Ok i vote for him so people will think i'm on their side"..."oh wait now I 'think" about it lets vote another person and not vote hods because we should feel sorry for him" I don't know but this is what I see
3. You are being serious in lynching me. If that is the case. I'll have to ask you to think again. Because you are making a mistake here.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:52 pm

sKeam wrote:@Reznor:What do you think of nox_noctis?
i believe she is not to be trusted this round, but thats just instincts speaking here probably, nothing to back it up really, though id probably keep her around over a player like hods or kagerouhi, just because she actually plays competently.

though your actions prove to be quite curious as well i must say... Suspect
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:38 am

ow my head hurts from all that reading

lynch stebung for making me read all his crap

thats prretty much the conclusion ive come to, and @sKeam: Lol at the feeling sorry, i dont think he needs ur pity but oh well

DARK MAGICIAN, GO!!!
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next