WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins)

+8
creature124
sKeam
Stebung
Lucyfer
pyro+salt
Nox Noctis
kagerouhi
That Indian Guy
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:44 am

My vote stays for hods atm, but i will change if i have to.
It makes more sense to me lynching hods, because...
a) he doesn wanna play which i am astonished to see that some of you are feelin sorry for him? hello.. hes old enough to make his own choices...
b) If we keep him around, a player that is not playing properly then the mafia can use him as a scapegoat. Why the hell do we wanna give them a sacrificial lamb on a silver plate?

@steven everyone says that crap 'If your thinkin of lynching me then you better think again, cause your making a really big mistake' If you and hods are singing the same note then maybe we should all join and form a choir. Who do we lynch then? Razz

LOL everytime we have a game im always suspicous, regardless if im townie or not lol Razz

EDIT:
No skeam i dont know who creature is. How about Tea? Laughing

For your amusement..
Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins) - Page 2 1109061755_uresseto02
:ROFLMAO:
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 12 - YuGiOh Mafia - (Mafia + Survivor Wins)

Post by sKeam Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:47 am

40%troll and 60%serious Stebung.Im not really giving him anymore chances than i would give you,

I think i should start seeing things from another perspective now,but not necessarily keeping hods around to the end. IF we lynch Hods now,you could say it would have much of an effect as a "no lynch".. sorry lol...Looking back on it, to me you kinda advocated the idea subtlety straight away at the start kinda like the "easy option".Tbh there should be no default option as to who to lynch at the start.Because we will gather much more information which will HELP us in the night phase,and since your reply was interesting to me im glad ive done this.

And now that i think about it.going to night phase straight away will give mafia a free kill etc etc etc..And i'd rather not see that cuz like i mentioned before, its kinda boring........and if youre gonna go that way,which to me you are, i may as well lynch you for the lolz see?

You two are both suspicious to me atm for different reasons and your latest post kinda confirmed this fact to me i guess . hence why ive voted for both of you already, but please note im still relatively undecided which should be obvious.unless someone else can think of a better candidate thanks?

Here are my reasons as of now to make it a bit more clear:

Reasons to lynch Stebung:
-based on how he has played so far.Pretty much gave Hods a unanswerable question.To make him look more guilty??? who knows...
-VERY interesting rhetoric aimed at me that pretty much said "change your vote or youll regret it" considering he's only got 2 votes on him.
-Pretty much the first thing he asked to hods was if we should lynch him right now, to me it sounds like you were going for the "easy" option, thats why your suspicious i guess..
-Because i think i'd be funny. LOL

Reasons to lynch Hods:
-Gave a VERY interesting answer to Stebungs question about important roles.Possible thinking it it was answerable.Seen to me as mildly contradicting.I want to hear from Hods.Possbile roleclaim like someone suggested maybe hmmm
-Revenge voting!!!!!!!!
-Agree with Frankie, he could be used as a scapegoat this is dangerous considering we dunno if a godfather can convert etc..but i doubt we're dumb enough to fall for it at the end TBH.because we never have...

If I give you puppy eyes would you unlynch me too?! This is not about feeling sorry Edwin this is mafia.

yes for this round i would and reconsider my actions for a bit cuz im having a special.

b) If we keep him around, a player that is not playing properly then the mafia can use him as a scapegoat. Why the hell do we wanna give them a sacrificial lamb on a silver plate?

Hmmm fark, thats actually a good point....since Stebung can actually defend himself unlike Hods.But im not saying keeping him around to that point in the game.And on the other hand, ppl like hods can inadvertently weed out potential mafia later who try to use him as a scapegoat if someone can prove his alignment.

Meh i wanna hear from the inactive ppl too
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:19 pm

I'm actually a little torn now. Stebung is pushing awful hard on Hods....I dunno. To me, it seems like they are singing the same tune. "Don't lynch me, I'm important, but I refuse to tell you why because xyz". While this doesn't indiciate any affliciation between them or anything, it certainly strikes me as a bit of a double standard.

And I am SORELY tempted to lynch Stebung for terrible modsmanship. Day one lynches have been made for less.

But my vote stands for now. I want to see how this plays out.

Oh, and I am posting less becuase I have finally figured out that spamming the thread doesn't help anything 8D I am sorta kinda only posting when I actually have something to say now. And improvement, right? =D
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:20 pm

yey!! welcome back Reznor!! :cheers: how are things over in the "old-country" heh

I think that some of you guys need to be less biased and give Hods a chance at playing the game. so far, the reasons u guys have for lynching him are really....well, weak. atleast hes making some sort of effort at trying to play and posting, unlike some of the lurkers. wouldn't it make more sense of getting rid of ppl thats not contributing much first like, oh, I don't know, Kagerouame, Lucyfer...or maybe even me? *shrugs*
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:55 pm

thanks Pyro+salt. things are finally settling down here and getting back to normal i suppose, how about things back there? Smile missing nz already even though i wasnt there for long.

I would like to lynch lucyfer at this stage. usual reasons plus her lack of activity bugs me as always, i see no reason to break tradition at this point Razz if she speaks up and defends herself, i may be persuaded into changing my vote. so far im looking at lucyfer, hods, nox, stebung and skeam as possible candidates.

feels kind of weird still posting on the forum Razz oh well
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:27 pm

@GC-X: If you don't wanna play then don't sign up. How else do you play this game if you don't read? Plus I'm not the one making longest posts now if you look back. And my ones are not nearly as confusing as Frankie and Edwin's. If this is your sole reason in lynching me then think again because it does not stand and you are just trolling like Edwin.

@steven everyone says that crap 'If your thinkin of lynching me then you better think again, cause your making a really big mistake' If you and hods are singing the same note then maybe we should all join and form a choir. Who do we lynch then?

That is not what I said if you read again. First he already lynched me so he is not THINKING of lynching me. What else am I supposed to say? "Do it lynch me and see what happens?!" If someone is making a mistake I point it out what is wrong with that? I'm using common sense please don't read too much into it.

Reasons to lynch Stebung:
-based on how he has played so far.Pretty much gave Hods a unanswerable question.To make him look more guilty??? who knows...
-VERY interesting rhetoric aimed at me that pretty much said "change your vote or youll regret it" considering he's only got 2 votes on him.
-Pretty much the first thing he asked to hods was if we should lynch him right now, to me it sounds like you were going for the "easy" option, thats why your suspicious i guess..
-Because i think i'd be funny. LOL

- Just like how you asked me the questions? Can I lynch you for the same reasons then hypocrite? My question was not unanswerable. He just gave the wrong answers.
-I just don't like getting voted for stupid reasons like yours and jesse's. I don't think anyone like to be lynched for that reason.
-I did not even say "easy option" myself. It is your own personal view. And you voted WITH me as well. Again hypocrite.
-No I don't think it'll be funny.

For now I do not trust Edwin, Jesse or Hods. They are not even taking this seriously and I will not waste anymore time talking to them.

To everyone else. I will go with voting out an inactive person if no one else wants to vote Hods. I guess an inactive player is worse than a suspicious player as we learnt from the round I modded.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:29 pm

So it seems we got 3 options being presented to us for day one

- lynch hods
- lynch stebung
- lynch inactive (kagerouame, lucyfer, self appointed pyro+salt Laughing)

out of the 3, id prefer to either lynch kageroume/lucyfer for inactivity or hods. stebung seems like he would keep the game moving along by being active and i dont want a repeat of last round (which seems to still be going lol)

BUT that all being said, i dont think we should rush into a hasty decision. yes we should be keeping the game moving along, but we should just miss out on oppurtunities to gain points (proper lynching of mafia) in order to keep the game moving. right now those who seem to be going after a quick lynch (stebung, nox, skeam) seem the most suspicious to me to be honest. I want the points damn it Razz

anyway, for now lynch kagerouame as the most inactive player in the game basically, hopefully she will start contributing more soon.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:19 pm

Wait, Alena is playing this round? She hasn't even posted once, right?

Fuck that. UNLYNCH: Hods and LYNCH: Kagerouame

If you are so inactive I don't even realise you are playing then something isn't right.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:31 pm

Stebung wrote:@GC-X: If you don't wanna play then don't sign up.

I didnt really sign up, but ok, ill remember for next time, besides where do I say I don't want to play?

Stebung wrote:For now I do not trust Edwin, Jesse or Hods. They are not even taking this seriously and I will not waste anymore time talking to them.
once again, assuming things. Did you even stop to think that maybe the way we're playing has something to do with the roles we have? no? didnt think so...
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:49 pm

gc-X wrote:
Stebung wrote:@GC-X: If you don't wanna play then don't sign up.

I didnt really sign up, but ok, ill remember for next time, besides where do I say I don't want to play?
You were the fifth person to sign up on the "test mafia thread". So I guess you did want to play.
Stebung wrote:For now I do not trust Edwin, Jesse or Hods. They are not even taking this seriously and I will not waste anymore time talking to them.
once again, assuming things. Did you even stop to think that maybe the way we're playing has something to do with the roles we have? no? didnt think so...
Roles? I thought the whole point of this mafia is that there isn't any of them? And the only role that I can think of that is making you acting like this making troll votes is a Jester. Either way you are not being helpful and you just made yourself look more suspicious. Because people are now gonna wonder what kind of "role" you have.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:13 am

Lynch Vote Count
Hods Sorrow - 2 Votes - (Stebung, Nox Noctis)
Stebung - 3 Votes - (Hods Sorrow, sKeam, Gc-X)
Lucyfer - 1 Vote (Reznor)
Kagerouame - 2 Votes (Idlefingers, Creature124)

Yet to vote:
- Kagerouame
- Lucyfer
- Pyro+Salt
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:54 am

Stebung wrote:
Roles? I thought the whole point of this mafia is that there isn't any of them? And the only role that I can think of that is making you acting like this making troll votes is a Jester. Either way you are not being helpful and you just made yourself look more suspicious. Because people are now gonna wonder what kind of "role" you have.

whats with all this troll nonsence? is that all you have to talk about? if you really have a problem with me, then why dont you lynch me??? troll this, troll that, got anything else to say? i dont care if i look suspicious or not, i didnt care in th previous rounds, why should i start caring now? so what if i have a certain roll that may or may not be awesomely awesome?

btw stevens kinda acting like seto kaiba (the whiny bitching version)...
gc-X
gc-X

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:17 am

@___@ blah i'm so sorry
i've be really busy lately XD ... so forgot about mafia for a little while >< (@__@ i swear only a day or two? how did you guys post so much)

this post is just to tell people i am here ^-^ ill post a proper one tonight when i have properly read through the 3pages i missed ( @___@ seriously guys slow down )
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:18 am

gc-X wrote:
Stebung wrote:

whats with all this troll nonsence? is that all you have to talk about? if you really have a problem with me, then why dont you lynch me??? troll this, troll that, got anything else to say? i dont care if i look suspicious or not, i didnt care in th previous rounds, why should i start caring now? so what if i have a certain roll that may or may not be awesomely awesome?

btw stevens kinda acting like seto kaiba (the whiny bitching version)...

You basically said nothing helpful. Does asking rhetorical questions solve anything or make you sound smarter? Not at all. Either have a proper reason against me or don't talk at all. BTW you still did not explain yourself out of this. And I'm not whining here you are.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Fri Aug 14, 2009 2:57 pm

lynch Kagerouame

after 2 lynch votes, she still hasn't posted
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:09 pm

okay im going to set this up the best i can sorry if it is messy

reznor wrote:If he meant that he is a townie and his points will be useful to us, i suppose, but then at this stage, all of us should have 0 points and no items right? so it wouldnt be a devastating loss as it were.

I think maybe some of us start with points? or perhaps get some every night? i mean otherwise if the mafia has to earn the points then they may not even get to kill the first night - which would put town at advantage (providing they do the right thing) of two lynches to begin with...

skeam wrote:@Stebung:are YOU important this round?? and what do you think of idlefingers? Also, will you be willing to lynch Lucyfer now?

@skeam: ehhh @___@ why is me and idlefingers included in this question???

skeam wrote:@idlefingers,lucyfer and gc-x :Do you find anyone else suspicious? or should we just stick with Hods??

so far the person i think is most suspicious is steven... but i agree with reznor he is the most active therefore driving the game - would be a sad loss...
but also i also think that mafia is probably 'handed' points every night phase so if he mafia he probably wouldn't be so desperately earning points? (but of course that only applies if my assumption is right/ steven is trying to earn points by being so aggressive)

Stebung wrote:Roles? I thought the whole point of this mafia is that there isn't any of them? And the only role that I can think of that is making you acting like this making troll votes is a Jester. Either way you are not being helpful and you just made yourself look more suspicious. Because people are now gonna wonder what kind of "role" you have.

actually if you read the rules again everyone has special missions they need to achieve(i assume to earn extra points). @__@ it suggests either steven no mission (ie no way of earning extra points) <== i actually believe all townies probably have a mission to earn points which means...

anyways for now LYNCH REZNOR (returning the favor ^-^ )
UNLYNCH REZNOR
lynch Kagerouame(to get the game going)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:10 pm

Lynch Vote Count
Hods Sorrow - 2 Votes - (Stebung, Nox Noctis)
Stebung - 3 Votes - (Hods Sorrow, sKeam, Gc-X)
Kagerouame - 4 Votes (Idlefingers, Creature124, Pyro+Salt, Lucyfer)

Yet to vote:
- Kagerouame
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:40 pm

sorry ... im absent minded ... totally forgot ... ==|||

reading now ...

lynch kagerouame

atm ... i dont have enough commitment to take this game seriously *die uni die*

sorry i held up the day ...
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:53 pm

Unlynch Hods

Lynch Alena

Rolling Eyes
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:28 pm

shite i forgot to click send in the background..........

Fine ignore me then Stebung Sad

Just because ppl vote for you does not make them automatically suspicious, i dunno about gc-x and hods, but i actually have my own reasons for voting for you like i said,60%serious 40%lolz.Just going on my instincts which i possibly overlooked and what me and everyone else has done so far.

-I did not even say "easy option" myself. It is your own personal view. And you voted WITH me as well. Again hypocrite.

-I'd realised what you asked hods basically constituted a loaded question at the start. I doubt he would of ever given your 'right answer', ..knowing how he plays :S…..…Yeah i am a hypocrite for following you but i didnt really think about what i was doing till i re-read the thread again,since i didnt have any strategies or anything .my bad.

-I didn’t really expect you to answer if you’re important or not,its just that you asked hods the same thing and lynched him cuz you didn’t like his answer.Which I kinda do and don’t understand at the same time..If ppl get what I mean.

LOL @creature124.She was the first one to post………....…. But yeah I completely forgot about her aswell like how she was in KHR mafia as well… :S.

I think some ppl are getting confused with 'roles' in this round, there are no roles in this game like the cop, doctor etc… but everyone is assigned a character and im inclined to think every character has something unique with them like a point based mission,thus making some roles more important than other possibly etc etc like lucyfer said.

EDIT:nvm Alena's gone.Was just saying i may go for hods since he qualifies as inactive now... and its cool/funny arguing with bung.

unlynch stebung

no lynch Very Happy

Last edited by sKeam on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Lynch Vote Count
No Lynch - 1 Vote (sKeam)
Hods Sorrow - 1 Vote - (Stebung)
Stebung - 2 Votes - (Hods Sorrow, Gc-X)
Kagerouame - 6 Votes (Idlefingers, Creature124, Pyro+Salt, Lucyfer, Kagerouame, Nox Noctis) LYNCHED

"Oh Black Luster Solider, no one shall ever know about our forbidden love" Gramps said as he looked at his special edition copy of the card. "Just look at you..." he began to say as his heart started pounding and he had a sharp pain down his left arm, causing him to drop the card. "Argh...my heart, why must you be so beautiful and yet so deadly"
R.I.P.
Kagerouame - Solomon "Grandpa" Muto - Town

Active List
- Creature124
- Gc-X
- Hods Sorrow
- Idlefingers
- Lucyfer
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Reznor
- sKeam
- Stebung

It is now Night One, sending out points now. Got until Monday to get your Night Actions in. Everyone who has not gotten a PM about their current points total, let me know as soon as possible Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:04 pm

R.I.P.
Gc-X - Tristan Taylor - Town
Idlefingers - Joey Wheeler - Town
Reznor - Seto Kaiba - Kaiba Corp
Nox Noctis - Bakura - Jester

Active List
- Creature124
- Hods Sorrow
- Lucyfer
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
- Stebung

It is now Day Two, you may begin posting again Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:07 pm

So, uh, yeah.

I spent four points last night, and investigated Stebung. I got back a result of guilty. Nuff said.

LYNCH: Stebung
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:26 pm

hmmmmmm interesting........... Suspect

@creature124. Why should we believe you??!it sounds REALLY convenient to me esp considering the nature of this game considering there's no story :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:42 pm

HOLY shit... 4 deaths
hmm kibacorps is mafia aye...? so did we just get the godfather XD?

@__@ looking at last round either steven is guilty or hes being framed by mafia
BUT you are really quick to defend him edwin...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:44 pm

sKeam - You have no reason to. At least, not on the surface.

But consider this. By calling this out, if I was scum, I have doomed myself. The moment Stebung is lynched, it will either prove I was telling the truth, or that I am lying - and if I am lying, I have outed myself as scum. Hardly good strategy that, wot?

No. I am being forthright here, mostly becuase I am not in a very tactful mood. You'd be a fool to do so, but if I want to lynch me first to prove my alignment, do so. I have investigated. Those are my results. I want them acted upon, preferably leaving me alive to fight more of the god fight.

But if you feel the need to lynch me first, at least I will have taken a scum with me.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:45 pm

I spent 3 points protecting myself. So you couldn't have done anything to me Creature. Nice try at framing though.

But consider this. By calling this out, if I was scum, I have doomed myself.
Yes you have.

Lynch Creature
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:59 pm

Heh. Protections only stop kills, right?

"Protection (3 Points): protects yourself against one special attack for one night. "

An investigation is not an attack.

It comes down to this. Believe him, or believe me. One of us is scum. It isn't me. If you believe him, when my death exonerates me, I trust you will all know what to do.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:03 pm

creature124 wrote:Heh. Protections only stop kills, right?

"Protection (3 Points): protects yourself against one special attack for one night. "

An investigation is not an attack.

It comes down to this. Believe him, or believe me. One of us is scum. It isn't me. If you believe him, when my death exonerates me, I trust you will all know what to do.

Oh I don't know Creature. I thought protection protects one from everything. It's just how I see it just like how you see investigation is not an attack. To me special attack means anything that consumes points. Maybe you couldn't kill me with your points so you made up some crap to vote me off in day phase so your points didn't go to waste? This is just what I think happened. But really now I didn't think it would be you to make a move on me. Kinda surprised us all didn't it?

And it kinda bothers me how a town side role managed to get 4 points just after the first day. Especially after a townie has been lynched. That is hardly a successful mission for a town side to gain points isn't it? I myself as a townie just managed to get 3 points from lynching first in the first day as a reward. I don't possibly see another way for another TOWN SIDE to gain 4 points from lynching a TOWN PERSON right after the first day. Guys really how many points did each of you get? Just think about it guys. Creature can't be a townie to manage to get the points for investigation or the kill just after the first day phase. He has to either be mafia or SK to be awarded enough points in the first place.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:13 pm

You recieved reasoning behind your points? I feel jipped. All I got was a PM stating the number, and asking me what I wanted to do. Curious that you did, while I didn't.

Unless you are lying about that. That would explain it.

I am tempted to roleclaim...if Stebung is lynched today, I should hopefully get enough points to defend myself tonight....but that isn't nessecary, yet.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Yes the mod PMed me. "You've been awarded 3 points for making the first lynch vote on day one"

Me said:"Ok I use it to protect myself. kkthxbai"

That was all that happened. I don't need to lie about how I got my points because that is what actually happened. You can ask the mod to clarify that if you don't believe me. But now how did you get your points?...... On the first day with a townie being lynched you manage to investigate? While other townies still has not enough points for anything? It just doesn't add up to me.

You are trying too hard to get me lynched. You forgot to use actual common sense. Unless you have a really fkn good reason for getting your points just after a day as a TOWNIE. I don't see why anyone should trust you at all.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:58 am

@Lucyfer.No No i'm not defending him, i just dont wanna rush into a decision.....

I dont trust Creature and Stebung.

Fair points from creature,but Stebung's reaction is also interesting i must say.

This IS an interesting situation.I may as well tell you guys now....i tried to investigate creature124 last night and i failed.. explain someone??Its also interesting, cuz i tried to ask Vin what protection actually does and he wouldnt be specific if it stops kills only, or investigation and heals etc etc as well..

But,ill,belive creature more for now since his argument makes sense to me.BUT something tells me creature is SK or another mafia killing whats left of kaibacorp for a quick night phase.

While other townies still has not enough points for anything?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Then how the hell did 4 people die then Suspect . Lucyfer and pyro, what do u reckon???
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:13 am

First of all im pretty sure TIG meant only things that cause harm by attacks so investigation should still work as well as beneficial things but I will ask him anyway if he sez no then we know creature is talking shit

Second Is it just mafia that comes up guilty or do Sk's too?

Third its possible someone used their points to misdirect their guilt to stebung like stebung himself did in a previous game.

I think stebung may be a serial killer myself but if so why did he not kill me whom pisses him off the most in these games. g-CX did die though and stebung was saying he looked guilty earlier so maybe he killed him instead.

Till I talk to TIG I will trust creature and Lynch stebung
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:38 am

Stebung wrote:But now how did you get your points?...... On the first day with a townie being lynched you manage to investigate? While other townies still has not enough points for anything? It just doesn't add up to me.

You really wanna know? Fine, I'll tell you.

I am Yugi Moto, King of Games. I recieve double points for each task completed.

I recieved 6 points last night, where I should have only earned 3.

That is how I investigated you, and that is how I intend to keep myself safe from the backlash that will result from this claim. After all, I am still sitting on two points - if I can earn even one today, I can keep myself safe.

@sKeam - Your investigation failed...I don't get it. I used my points to investigate Steven, and as far as I know I don't have any inherent immunity to investigations.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:06 am

hmmmmmmmmmmmm Yugi aye.. Ill believe you for now,since you actually have substance to your claim .Anyone object? Suspect

And it really sounds like Stebung dosent know how we get points, so i assume mafia get points differently if he is one.I too just got a number given to me, no reason as to why.I also thought i started with -2 points , but i realised it was just a dash.... " - " :S

@creature.Do you get tasks each day phase??? What was the one you completed then??

I doubt anyone will front up about my investigation failing,i highly suspect it may be someone elses inate ability from completing missions like i have aswell.hmmmmmmm.

Someone else can investigate or kill creature as well if they feel nesscessary (i.e:they are yugi), i dont wanna waste my points again.

Screw it i wont waste anymore time. Lynch Stebung.And if he turns out to be innocent (which i doubt) we should know what to do.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:12 am

Lynch Vote Count
Stebung - 3 Votes - (Creature124, Hods Sorrow, sKeam)
Creature124 - 1 Vote - (Stebung)

Yet to vote:
- Lucyfer
- Pyro+Salt
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:10 pm

sKeam wrote:@creature.Do you get tasks each day phase??? What was the one you completed then??

Nope, that was just me paraphrasing poorly. My PM uses the word 'task', but I dunno what they are.

My guess is that TIG has a 'task' list. ie one point for posting during the day, one point for being on the bandwagon for the day, ect.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:40 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @____@ why did you role claim... that takes all the fun out of a reveals game(unless you are fucking us over which i dont think you are)... i was going to lynch steven anyways he was acting suspicious in the first round anyways

@__@ may i almost point out that the protection only protects from one attack... maybe steven was targeted by two 'attacks'??

LYNCH STEBUNG
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Lynch Vote Count
Stebung - 4 Votes - (Creature124, Hods Sorrow, sKeam, Lucyfer) LYNCHED
Creature124 - 1 Vote - (Stebung)

Yet to vote:
- Pyro+Salt

R.I.P.
Stebung - Mokuba Kaiba - Kaiba Corp

Active List
- Creature124
- Hods Sorrow
- Lucyfer
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam

It is now Night Two, sending out points now. Send me in your Night Actions ASAP Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:43 pm

R.I.P.
sKeam - Marik Ishtar - Rare Hunters

Active List
- Creature124
- Hods Sorrow
- Lucyfer
- Pyro+Salt

It is now Day Three, you may begin posting again Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Damnit it looks like I wasted 4 points investigating a dead person.

It looks like Pyro+Salt has been suspiciously quiet on day two so I'm going to assume she's skeams partner or another member of kaiba corp.

Lynch Pyro+Salt
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:57 pm

XD well lucky i didnt investigate her then

Lynch Pyro+Salt
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:58 pm

Lynch Vote Count
Pyro+Salt - 2 Votes - (Hods Sorrow, Lucyfer)

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Pyro+Salt

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:22 pm

I don't follow the show and even I know that there isn't another member of the Kaiba Corp. Theres only mokuba and seto...and since theres 4 of us left and the game is still going then its prob cuz one of you is pegasus.

and Lucyfer, thats a pretty fast response to bandwagon to lynch me even when you said it yourself that you didn't investigate me so that makes u either guilty and want to shift the attention to me or you still don't have a clue whats going on still. For the record, I'm a townie with no powers/special tasks or enough points to buy anything.

I'm gonna take creature's word on his role claim so that leaves Hods and Lucyfer.

I vote to lynch Lucyfer and unless Creature has managed to investigate anyone otherwise, I urge that both Creature and Hods do the same too
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:25 pm

Well, I'm guessing that there is only one mafia left. If Hods is mafia and leading us on (or lucy is taking advantage of his innocent opening, for that matter), I shouldn't be in too much danger.

Of course, if you are both mafia, I am le fucked la. But I'll risk it, for the sake of progress.

LYNCH: Pyro+Salt

Err...that WAS my post, before Pyro ninja'd me.

Now, I'm not so sure.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:27 pm

Lynch Vote Count
Pyro+Salt - 2 Votes - (Hods Sorrow, Lucyfer, Creautre124) LYNCHED
Lucyfer - 1 Vote - (Pyro+Salt)

R.I.P.
Pyro+Salt - Tea Gardner - Town

It is now Night Three, sending out points now. Send me in your Night Actions ASAP Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:40 pm

R.I.P.
Pyro+Salt - Tea Gardner - Town
Creature124 - Yami Yugi - Town

[b][u]Active List:[b][u]
Hods Sorrow - Odion - Rare Hunters
Lucyfer - Duke Develin - Survivor

RARE HUNTERS MAFIA & SURVIVOR VICTORY

Will post some some details of the Night Phases soon Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:44 pm

LMAO owned by hods.

gg.

I guess its a good thing lucy survived then.I'd be funnier if she killed hods, then she'd be sole survivour Very Happy

alien
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:47 pm

EH @__@ i didnt even get a chance to read pyro's defence ><" i forgot to take into account there was like 2 mafias
i thought steven = mafia = accuse hods = hods innocent =____= sorry.....
and hods = innocent
creature = innocent
me = innocent
therefore... pryo = guilty @__@
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:54 pm

Night One
Yami Yugi (Creature124) Inspects Mokuba Kaiba (Stebung)
Marik Ishtar (sKeam) Inspects Yami Yugi (Creature124)

Odion (Hods Sorrow) Protects Odion (Hods Sorrow)
Mokuba Kaiba (Stebung)Protects Mokuba Kaiba (Stebung)

Seto Kaiba (Reznor) Kills Tristan Taylor (Gc-X)
Bakura (Nox Noctis) Kills Seto Kaiba (Reznor)
Marik Ishtar (sKeam) Kills Bakura (Nox Noctis) (Using Mafia Kill)
Joey Wheeler (Idlefingers) Kills Joey Wheeler (Idlefingers) (Was Targeting Creature/Yami)

Night Two
Duke Develin (Lucyfer) Protects Duke Develin (Lucyfer)
Odion (Hods Sorrow) Protects Marik Ishtar (sKeam)

Marik Ishtar (sKeam) attempts to kill Duke Develin (Lucyfer)
Yami Yugi (Creature124) Ascends and kills Marik Ishtar (sKeam)

Night Three
Odion (Hods Sorrow) Protects Odion (Hods Sorrow)
Odion (Hods Sorrow) Kills Yami Yugi (Creature124) (Using Mafia Kill)

Additional Notes
Yami gained double points for tasks completed
Seto gained 1.5 points for tasks completed
Bakura would gain any item a lynch victim had
Marik would gain any points a lynch victim had
Joey could purchase items at half the price, but would have to flip a coin. Wrong outcome lead to a backfire of the power.
Tea could use a protection power on 2 people for the price of 1
If the Rare Hunters or Kaiba Corp killed Yami they would gain 4 points
If Mokuba died, Seto would lose half his points
Bakuras goal was to kill Yami Yugi
Rare Hunters would get a free kill on Odd Nights
Kaiba Corp would get a free kill on Even Nights

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next