WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

+12
Lenalesca
gc-X
That Indian Guy
bellichi
Reznor
sKeam
creature124
iHazard
Stebung
Lucyfer
hods_sorrow
Nox Noctis
16 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:00 am

@.@ edwin your list basically has pretty much all the ppl left...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 am

sKeam wrote:I dont think im suspicious tbh.

lol its hard to trust someone who keeps saying tbh
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:50 am

sKeam wrote:I dont think im suspicious tbh.

I doubt anyone would think THEMSELVES as suspicious? O.o

And yeah Skeam is acting weird.......
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:06 am

idk if jesse has just been real busy lately or something but hes really inactive
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:33 am

Pfft im aint acting weird. im just playing differently this round if u haven't noticed lol.

I assume that Stebung ,Hods and possbily TIG have had some part into what happened at night. Not saying its a bad thing,but judging from what they've said, i think they know some things.Not saying they're guilty or anything.

Can someone remind gc-x and bellichi about this thread Very Happy

@Lucyfer yeah its basically most of the ppl left... no one truly stands out atm tbh.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:40 am

NOTE:
Update on player status... Rolling Eyes

Like a Star @ heaven lucyfer, will be away from sunday 12th april---> wed 15th april
Like a Star @ heaven iHazard will be away from tuesday 14th april ---> friday 17th april

I suggest to these players that the least they can do before the leave is to cast their lynch vote, therefore the rest of us does not need to sit around like ducks waiting for them to return Rolling Eyes

From 9PM tonight, Reznor will be replacing LCP because LCP is going away for a week. Everyone welcome her back!

Thankyou for your attention
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:04 pm

im back and i am out for some blood Twisted Evil where are the mafia that dare kill me on night one, raise your hands Razz

i agree with indian guys assessment, that we need to start finding out the bad guys now, we are basically screwed if its day 3 and we havent gotten any of them Sad but with the way some people arent even active (gc-x/ihazard/bellichi) or not contributing anythign worthwhile, i have no issue with lynching one of them this phase, as i think we have enough of a leeway to risk another lynching of them

i actually find skeam and gc-x quite suspicious, skeam because he seems to be trying to sow seads of discontent by confusing everyone as to the family alignments. unless he can clear up more what he meant about this and who his character is:
sKeam wrote:To me it sounded like there are two mafia groups the Vongola and Varia or soemthing else. But knowing who i am, it dosent seem the case.So its like we are made up or various mafia groups or soemthing.
gc-x because he seems to be just as quiet as he was in harry potter mafia (when he was voldermort) as he is now. when he was a good guy (professor x in xmen mafia) he was more vocal (perhaps he doesnt like playing bad guy roles?)

if i dont here an adequate defence as to who their character is this day phase, im going to use my 1-shot kill ability to take you out, because frankly, i find you awfully suspicious.

for now, i unlynch lucy(fer) and lynch sKeam

p.s. im curious as to this plan indian guy has as well
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:20 pm

hmmmm reznor does have a point but i kinda agree with skeam
i may be wrong because i dnt really have much knowledge of this manga
but i think there may be two mafia families
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Oh god soo many ppl coming and going...

sorry if i am confusing everyone, its because im confused myself. :S
I dunno what mafia my character is part of in this manga.so i have to ask a host when they're on MSN

I initially thought the Vongola was the actual mafia in this game.But i re-read wikipedia and Kagerouhi's character (Dino) was on that side but is a townie.. wtf.. Im gonna talk with a host later..So i dunno who the actual mafia characters in this game are.

Just ignore everything ive said about the storyline of this manga, cuz im just fkn confusing myself, and its already affecting you guys.

What i meant from this quote was..

To me it sounded like there are two mafia groups the Vongola and Varia or soemthing else. But knowing who i am, it dosent seem the case.So its like we are made up or various mafia groups or soemthing.

I am definitely on the townside, and what i had meant was that the townside is made up of many ppl from different mafia families in the manga.Not just one.

and we could lynch an inactive person, but i'd rather not do it at THIS point of of the game.Cuz apparently we are one step away to being screwed, so i think its best we actually lynch a mafia member this day.

@Reznor, what do you think of LCP's vote for Lucyfer with your character?
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:52 pm

@Skeam: If you read all of day one's posts TIG has already mentioned that this would be a normal mafia vs townside game with the THEME being mafia based as the manga is mafia based. I have clarified this with the mods on day one as well. Why are you bring this out now on day two? That was what I find suspicious about you. If you are confused about the rules and setup of the game the mods will always be there but if you post things like that you will just confuse everyone. And I'd like to hear your view of what happened last night.

@Reznor: Does the day end with your kill or will there still be a lynch?

@lucyfer: TIG and the mod have clarified on day one that this is a normal mafia game.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Stebung wrote:@Skeam: If you read all of day one's posts TIG has already mentioned that this would be a normal mafia vs townside game with the THEME being mafia based as the manga is mafia based. I have clarified this with the mods on day one as well. Why are you bring this out now on day two? That was what I find suspicious about you. If you are confused about the rules and setup of the game the mods will always be there but if you post things like that you will just confuse everyone. And I'd like to hear your view of what happened last night.

I originally thought i was helping by posting that thing two posts ago, but now that i know i am wrong, its fail on my part.I didn't mean to cause confusion.

Yeah you're right it would just confuse, ive just been preoccupied these few days to talk to a host about this game.Ill look through the thread again.

and i have no fucking idea what happened at night, ive had no part of it. Though it does sound like someone got saved from a kill or a killer got roleblocked

Ill just shut up about the theme of this game from this point onwards and go back to the basics. Very Happy

EDIT:

@Reznor Also, i am not willing to reveal who my character is atm. With the same basis as ppl did last round. If we all revealed who we are , it would just defeat the purpose of playing this game.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:09 am

HEY GUYS =)

FIRST OF ALL, I would like to apoligize for my inactivity from this game. Other issues had come up and I was quite distracted for some time. Also the overload of RL Mafia i seemed to be intaking over the last two weeks kinda drained the mafia outta me, but im back and fully ready to co-operate.

so did y'all miss me?
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:23 am

I am incredibly pissed off because I got signed out before I posted and now I have to retype it from scratch Evil or Very Mad

First off, sorry to everyone for the lack of contribution Embarassed Especially since I'm going away for another three days on Tues... Hope y'all won't lynch me off on that basis Wink I'll do my best to be active over the next couple of days and will definitely cast my vote before I go.

I know nothing about this series bar what I've read off Wiki. I'm confused as to what happened on Night 1, especially with the Gokudera and Dino bit, but here's my interpretation of it. Hibari was killed by mafia or SK. The man in white is a save/roleblock from either mafia or SK, whichever one didn't target Hibari. Although if Hibari could make night kills as the Vigilante, then it's possible Hibari attempted to kill the man in white.

Dino/Kagerouhi tracked Gokudera, both of them being on town side. But how did Dino die? scratch If Hibari couldn't make night kills and Dino wasn't targeted by either mafia or SK, then perhaps Gokudera is a Army Veteran or a Paranoid Gun Owner Question Though the latter is less likely because of the character's description i.e. he uses bombs.

Anyway, that's all I got for now. Will see what other people think before I cast my vote. Though I will try to avoid being final lynch vote this time, just in case; don't particularly want to get blown up again like I did last round Neutral
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:44 am

OK ive re-energized and am bothered to play now!!
ive stopped whiningand finally bothered to read wall of text properly and this is what looks plausible to me.

then he promptly threw out the already lit bombs then lighting up some more bombs he had hidden in his boxers. Explosions engulfed the 2 figures, however when the smoke cleared, only Dino’s body and a pair of Gokudera’s battered pants remain on the (dented) ground.

It sounds like Gokudera is a bomb/paranoid gun owner type character like iHazard mentioned and killed Dino (Kagerouhi) at night ,since Dino tried to track who ever is playing Gokudera. It may be possible that Gokudera has some sort of after-effect from this action.

has encountered one of the 2 Varia members reported missing since Squalo’s death.

The varia sound like the mafia of this game.But since the narration mentions two mafia, i would like to know why TIG says there's 3 mafia in this game.

It was unfortunate that at the time of the encounter, Hibari had sent his tonfas away to be cleaned and polished.

From this it sounds like Hibari (Reznors previous character) could not kill that night.Perhaps she could only kill every 2nd night or something.This leads me to believe there is possibly another townside killing role around.

It also mentions that
after realizing using his teeth to do the actual ‘biting’ part of his catch phrase/threat ‘I’ll bite you to death’ doesn’t work as well, he attempted to withdraw from the fight.

I take back what i said about a possible role block, as it dosent sound like someone had intervened between the two.More as in Hibari/Reznor didnt kill the mafia. Perhaps the mafia targeted Reznor rather the other way around.

Other members of the public reported a strange sighting, it seemed like the school nurse/doctor was seen tending to a man all in white who seemed to have received quite a few bullet wounds…

Sounds like someone got healed...

I reckon there are now two ppl that can perform night kills atm. The mafia and a SK OR another Vigilante (who got stopped by the person in white). The bomb/Gokudera can also night kill but does so involuntarily like in iHazard's examples.
So assuming that TIG is right about 3 mafias and assuming this game has a doctor and cop.Currently the situation is.

1-Bomb type thing (Gokudera/Town)
2-Cop
3-Healer
4-Townie
5-Townie/Vigilante/Jack of all trades (with a one shot kill?)/SK
6-????
7-????
8-Mafia
9-Mafia
10-Mafia

Not much info, but still better than nothing.

Thats all i have for now.
Thanks dudes

EDIT: upon reading the thread again, i think i could guess who Gokudera may be Suspect
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:25 pm

@TIG I wanna ask you a few questions.

1. You told the healer to not heal you on day one, is it because of a special attribute of your character that will put the healer in danger if she/he does heal you or is it because you are confident that you will survive night phase somehow?

2. Does kagerouhi's death have anything to do with you or the special attribute that you have on your character that i mentioned in the question above?

3. Why are you not sure if you wanna help the town side?

4. Will you help the town side?

Dat's all for now, I have a vague idea as to who you are but I need to make sure which side are you on. If your plan works for town side I will follow it.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:09 am

The kills are accounted for as:
Xyberangel - Kyoko - Modkilled (may have been the targets of other killing roles such as Vigilante or Serial Killer)
Reznor – Hibari - Taken out by Mafia (Varia Family)
Kagerouhi – Dino - Taken out by Gokudera (Town/Vongola family side)

Byakuran (Man in white) - Was shot but saved. Shooter could be either Reborn or Mafia. Since Hibari doesnt use a gun and didnt make a kill according to the story) Which basically leaves Xanxus and Reborn. If its Xanxus, thats an overpowered Mafia with 2 possible kills, seems highly unlikely. If its Reborn (Possible Jack of all Trades role) then it makes more sense.

I would like to see the Night Actions of all the Night Phases posted by the Hosts at the end of the game if thats possible Smile

From the sounds of it, i am the only one who has actually seen the series, which kind of makes my knowledge of the series pointless, but i guess should share some information to help everyone out. As far as the basic set up of the game goes, i am thinking the family structure is something like:
Town:
Vongola Family:
Head/Main Character - Tsuna
Guardian of Storm - Gokudera (Time Bomber/Tsuna's right-hand man)
Guardian of Rain - Yamamoto
Guardian of Sun - Ryohei
Guardian of Cloud - Hibari (Vigilante/Dead)
Guardian of Lightning - Lambo (Townie/Dead - No powers most likely due to his "relative age" compared with the other Guardians. Might have gained powers had he lived for more day phases, too late now)
Guardian of Mist - Mukoro (Although considering his character, it is possible to have him as a Mason pairing with Chrome it depends on the time line of the set up. (Possibly the Jack of all Trades role with his Sharingan?)

So thats 7 characters almost guaranted to appear in the game.

And they have an alliance with the following characters/families (and likely to appear in the game):
Reborn (Tsuna's Mentor/Trainer/Arcobaleno/Possible Jack of All Trades)
Dino (Tracker/Dead/Tsuna's Elder Mafia Brother from the Chiavorone Family)
Doctor Shamal (Doctor/His healing would come at a cost though in the series, possible that our Doctor has the same side effects?)
Kyoko (Beloved Princess/One of Tsuna's love interests/Modkilled)
Haru (Tsuna's other love interest/Lenalesca's role)
Bianchi (Uses poison as her main method of combat)

So from that, around 4 (Not counting Haru as she died before the game started) more characters for the town side, which would bring us up to 11 Townies. About what i would expect the town side to consist of. One of these obviously didnt make the final cut at least (2 if Mukoro is a Mason with Chrome).

The issue i have arises here. The Set up could have been a 11 Town/3 Mafia set up or a 11 Town/2 Mafia/1 Serial Killer set up or even a 10 Town/3 Mafia/1 Serial Killer set up. Looking at the story, it looks most likely the the main Mafia enemy we face would be the Varia Family. The reason i bring up that there could be 3 is for 2 reasons, but ill get to that later (Although it is more likely that there are only 2 Mafia considering the story). First ill cover the Serial Killer.

Judging from the story, the Serial Killer is "the man in white" who would most likely be Byakuran who it seems was either targeted by a killing role as well? So at least 2 people now now the identity of the Serial Killer (Well 3 if you include me Razz) but anyway, that isnt the point i was going to make. My point was going to be this:

The Serial Killer is screwed. and is no real threat to the town. If people havent figured it out by now, i am Gokudera. Reasons i mention this are:
- It should be obvious to everyone who i am by now, so no point in hiding it.
- I dont want a repeat of last night with another townie making a stupid move and using their powers on me Rolling Eyes

As you saw from Kagerouhi's actions, one of my abilities is to instantly kill a person who targets me during the night. This basically means, the Serial Killer cant win as long as i live during the game. Their only option is:
- To try and get my lynched (Good luck trying to do that Wink)
- Wait and hope the Mafia do the dirty work for him by sacrificing on of their own Laughing

The Serial Killer and Mafia's only real option to try and take me out and come out unscathed is to target me both together at the same time. The only issue with that would be trusting each other Twisted Evil i say this because say:
- The Mafia and SK target me - I die, but there is only 1 kill that night, an okay result for the town.
- The Serial Killer targets me, and the Mafia goes after someone else - because i mean, why would they risk losing one of their members if they dont think the Serial Killer is going to target me as well Wink
- The Mafia targets me and the Serial Killer doesnt - Mafia just lost one of their members for nothing because i mean, why should the Serial Killer help the Mafia, he wants to kill everyone, so what if he lets a few Mafia suicide.
-Mafia cant kill Serial Killer either, before they kill me, since it seems they need him to guarantee a kill against me.

That doesnt even take into account the mindfuckery you guys have to think about with me placing bombs on people each night Razz Good luck to the Mafia with that Smile

Anyway, onto the Mafia. The reason i mentioned that there might be 3 is for 2 main reasons:
- With the Varia Family there is 7 members to it. Now obviously all members cant be part of the Mafia side, so its most likely a Xanxus (Godfather) and a combination of 1 or 2 others.
- I always like to be prudent when it comes to making plans, and seeing a 3 team Mafia in a 14 player game wouldnt surprise me.

You can eliminate Squallo from their, as Nox Noctis is already dead. That leaves us with:
Mafia:
Xanxus - Godfather
Levi - Xanxus Right hand man and most likely to be apart of the Mafia due to his loyalty to Xanxus, second only to Squallo

The other members of the Varia Family (Lussuria, Belphegor, Gola Mosca, Mammon, Fran) are probably not in it. But the issue that came to my mind was, if the Mafia side was going to be of such a size, why not use Mukoro and his gang. But this could just have been a hosts choice of preferable characters (as evident from characters from Varia and Byakuran being in the game)

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:11 am

sKeam wrote:From good old fashioned judging from peoples posts (which is pretty jack shit atm) , i am gonna lynch either

TIG
iHazard
LCP
Lucy(fer)
Creature124
or
Bellichi
What made you rule out Stebung & Gc-X so quickly? Suspect (Plus i can think of 2 names, 1 being mine, that shouldnt even be lynch candidates)
creature124 wrote:>_< You just double posted.
And you just posted without contributing anything Rolling Eyes
Reznor wrote:im back and i am out for some blood Twisted Evil where are the mafia that dare kill me on night one, raise your hands Razz
You think it be possible for you to tell us what happen on Night One with your character? (Could you kill on Night One and if so who did you target etc?)
Reznor wrote:if i dont here an adequate defence as to who their character is this day phase, im going to use my 1-shot kill ability to take you out, because frankly, i find you awfully suspicious.
Interesting claim there i must say. Not quite sure i believe it Wink
iHazard wrote:Although if Hibari could make night kills as the Vigilante, then it's possible Hibari attempted to kill the man in white.
Hibari wields Tonfa as his weapon (and since the man in white was shot with bullets, i dont think it was Hibari who shot him) especially when you consider he had sent his Tonfa's out to be cleaned Razz
iHazard wrote:Dino/Kagerouhi tracked Gokudera, both of them being on town side. But how did Dino die? scratch If Hibari couldn't make night kills and Dino wasn't targeted by either mafia or SK, then perhaps Gokudera is a Army Veteran or a Paranoid Gun Owner Question Though the latter is less likely because of the character's description i.e. he uses bombs.
Just as a reference, the name of the role has no bearing on the role themesleves. For example, the Vigilanties "weapon" is considered to be the Gun, the Serial Killers would be a Knife etc, but as you saw with Hibari, his weapon as the Vigilante was the Tonfa. The Role titles is just a basic description, the "gun" part to it can be replaced with any other weapon (i.e. The Paranoid Spoon Owner) and it still be the same role basically. I am not saying that i am not the Paranoid Gun Owner or that i am, i am just saying Wink
Stebung wrote:1. You told the healer to not heal you on day one, is it because of a special attribute of your character that will put the healer in danger if she/he does heal you or is it because you are confident that you will survive night phase somehow?
1) Not wanting the healer to target me should be a good indication to the town side as to which side i am on, and not to bother wasting their powers on me. Unfortunately not everyone gut my oh so subtle hint Rolling Eyes
2) The healer is the only role that can target me without getting a face full of dynamite.
3) Mind Fuck. You tell the doctor not to heal you, it makes the others such as the Mafia and Serial Killer more wary of what you might be capable of.
3) No one is going to kill me on Night One, that is just a noob move.
Stebung wrote:2. Does kagerouhi's death have anything to do with you or the special attribute that you have on your character that i mentioned in the question above?
Yes, it was a result of one of my abilities.

Stebung wrote:3. Why are you not sure if you wanna help the town side?
Because i dont have the required information yet to implement my plan, it may have to wait till Day 3. If i start it now, with too many unknown variables to consider, it has a low chance of success.

Stebung wrote:4. Will you help the town side?
Yes.

Now i have a few questions of my own for everyone:
1) How many enemies to the Townside do you think there are in total? (your opinion, disregard what i have said)
2) Who are the 3 people you find most suspicious in the game?
3) Are you useful during the night phases?
4) Do we go after the Serial Killer of the Mafia first?
5) Do you think i missed any characters in my line up in the post above?
6) What do you think we should do with the players who are not contributing to the game?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:07 am

1) How many enemies to the Townside do you think there are in total? (your opinion, disregard what i have said)
I think theres 3 mafia and a serisl killer and he rest are townside

Skeam, gc-X and Bellichi

im not allowed to say.

Ive found that the games where the SK has died first useually end quiker.

I dont thinks so but i dont know much about the manga

6) What do you think we should do with the players who are not contributing to the game?
make them our slaves
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Apr 13, 2009 2:40 pm

Yus i was right about Gokudera! i feel so proud of myself Very Happy Reading the story wasn't that hard.. dunno what i was bitching about..

Cool my analysis was pretty close to TIG's Suspect

What made you rule out Stebung & Gc-X so quickly?

I really dunno tbh. I wasn't really thinking at that point since i was pretty mafia'd out from playing too much.But yeah that list was before i re-read the sotry and assumed what character i thought you were.

ohh god TIG's questions the downfall of Magneto..

1 or two.
Mafia and a SK or just mafia by itself.
Though it looks more like the first one.I originally thought it was another vigilante that attacked the man in white...

now that you're confirmed.
creature1234??, LCP/Reznor's character and iHazard??
Its hard this round tbh, no one really stands out

fucking useless for once.

mafia since theres more of them.

dunno

I'd like to just lynch them all off tbh.But thats a stupid move now imo. I'd be cool if everyone contributed more.

sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:17 pm

@TIG: O.o wow knowing the manga does give a big advantage. Your predictions are nice.

Disregarding what you've said? But what you said is so sexy and up to the point. I personally think 2 to 3 mafia with 1SK/Survivor and 1 other killing role of some sort. Cos if Reznor didn't kill(which i assume), where did the 3rd attempt to murder come from?

Skeam, GC-x and Creature in descending level of suspicion out of the people who are actually posting. The people that are inactive I can't really tell but I don't like them either.

If played correctly yes.

SK, cos if he's down dats 1 less night kill. Simple.

I have never read the manga so I wouldn't know.

Make sure who they are first then rid of them/keep them alive. Point being keep townies number up. It's a numbers game.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:15 pm

probably 3

Stebung, sKeam and TIG (hods suspects me lol, but hes an idiot)

nope

we go after any member of the mafia. mafias mafia, sexy sexy.

i have no freakn clue about the theme, im kinda just ignoring the theme and playing as to how i see it

well i dont think that many of them wud be mafia, it seems that they could care less about the game, so i say focus on huz actually playing proper

dnt take it personally, i just answerd as truthfully as i could

Last edited by gc-X on Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left an 'i' out of the codes)
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:51 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
iHazard wrote:Although if Hibari could make night kills as the Vigilante, then it's possible Hibari attempted to kill the man in white.
Hibari wields Tonfa as his weapon (and since the man in white was shot with bullets, i dont think it was Hibari who shot him) especially when you consider he had sent his Tonfa's out to be cleaned Razz
iHazard wrote:Dino/Kagerouhi tracked Gokudera, both of them being on town side. But how did Dino die? scratch If Hibari couldn't make night kills and Dino wasn't targeted by either mafia or SK, then perhaps Gokudera is a Army Veteran or a Paranoid Gun Owner Question Though the latter is less likely because of the character's description i.e. he uses bombs.
Just as a reference, the name of the role has no bearing on the role themesleves. For example, the Vigilanties "weapon" is considered to be the Gun, the Serial Killers would be a Knife etc, but as you saw with Hibari, his weapon as the Vigilante was the Tonfa. The Role titles is just a basic description, the "gun" part to it can be replaced with any other weapon (i.e. The Paranoid Spoon Owner) and it still be the same role basically. I am not saying that i am not the Paranoid Gun Owner or that i am, i am just saying Wink
Yeah, fail on my part for not thinking about it a bit more. Admittedly though, I'd just lost my post after taking the time to think it through and type it out and I just couldn't be arsed. Comment in red = noteworthy for the lolz factor.
That Indian Guy wrote:1) How many enemies to the Townside do you think there are in total? (your opinion, disregard what i have said)
Since the story mentions 2 Varia members, I'd go with 2 mafia + SK. Though given that this game kicked off with 14 players (I think? I'm too tired to go back through the thread and check), it wouldn't surprise me if there's a third. Perhaps there's an ambiguous role in there for mindf*ckery.
That Indian Guy wrote:2) Who are the 3 people you find most suspicious in the game?
I dunno... I'd prefer more time to think about this, in all honesty. But for now I'll go with LCP/Reznor and gc-X. It's a toss-up between Creature124 and Bellichi for the last spot but only because there's not much to go on. I agree with sKeam, no one really stands out this round in terms of suspicion.
That Indian Guy wrote:3) Are you useful during the night phases?
Not particularly.
That Indian Guy wrote:4) Do we go after the Serial Killer or the Mafia first?
I say SK. Makes more sense since TIG seems to know who it is Smile
That Indian Guy wrote:5) Do you think i missed any characters in my line up in the post above?
No idea. I know nothing about this series and I'm far too tired to comb through Wiki right now, sorry.
That Indian Guy wrote:6) What do you think we should do with the players who are not contributing to the game?
Strap them into that contraption from A Clockwork Orange (movie) so their limbs are restrained and their eyelids are forced to remain open, then subject them to all three High School Musical Movies on loop Twisted Evil But in all seriousness, I don't know. I'd say lynch if it were Day 1 but at this stage, with so many of the town dead, not a good idea unless there's a valid reason to.

Since I most likely won't be able to post til Friday, I vote to lynch with majority, just in case so I don't hold the game up like I did last day phase. Sorry folks, I realise it's a copout and I'd much prefer to think it through and actually make a proper lynch vote but I'm tired, I've had a mostly crappy day and really don't have the capacity to think anymore.

And that's all from me for now.
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:06 pm

ok so i dont get it
why do i seem suspecious? is it the way i styled my hair 2day???
i dont believe ive done anything to put myself in such a position
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:49 am

I think maybe 4, 3 mafia and a serial killer? Thats more of an educated guess than any sort of firm assertion though.

Renzor, hods and hurk? nobody? *pulls a name out of a hat* Stebung.

Nope, shit sucks.

SK, easiest way to reduce the number of deaths per night.

Not the foggiest, I havn't played enough mafia to really form a coherent opinion on that.

As one of those people, I'd say its cuz I'm actually pretty bored ;-; Focus on those who are playing I reckon, though I dunno if silence is a usual strategy for the wicked or anything....
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:09 am

gc-X wrote:ok so i dont get it

I just dont know if I believe the reason you used for not posting
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:22 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:
gc-X wrote:ok so i dont get it

I just dont know if I believe the reason you used for not posting

u mean the whole 'too much mafia' thing? coz as much as i enjoyed playing in RL, the last thing i wanted to do wen i came home was load up the forum to play mafia....

(p.s. RL mafia is fun with a capital F)
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:56 pm

gc-X wrote:(p.s. RL mafia is fun with a capital F)

THIS. The forum version is a bit...meh.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:11 pm

3. Probably 2 Mafia and a Serial Killer

gc-x - quietness and his suspicioun of indian guy, basically the only confirmed good guy we got scratch
skeam - i really dont know what to make of him at the moment. i dont know if he wants to help the town or not with how he has been posting
creature/bellichi - both are just not contributing and creature even goes as so far as to say we should kill off the ones who are actually playing the game? Rolling Eyes

Yes

numbers wise, it make sense to kill the serial killer first. although at this stage, the serial killer is just as likely to kill a bad guy at night as they are the bad guy. so i dont really think it matters at this stage.

no, i think your analysis is fairly accurate, and seems to show good reasoning behind it. i cant say from the series point of view though, since i havent seen it.

kill them off.

creature124 wrote:>_< You just double posted.
creature124 wrote:
gc-X wrote:(p.s. RL mafia is fun with a capital F)

THIS. The forum version is a bit...meh.
perhaps if you actually played and contributed rather than just stayed quiet and posted pointless comments, the game would be better? Rolling Eyes

sKeam wrote:@Reznor Also, i am not willing to reveal who my character is atm. With the same basis as ppl did last round. If we all revealed who we are , it would just defeat the purpose of playing this game.
didnt quite want you to reveal your character, just some idea of how useful you could be to the town is all.

That Indian Guy wrote:You think it be possible for you to tell us what happen on Night One with your character? (Could you kill on Night One and if so who did you target etc?)
i could kill everynight, unfortunately i had targeted to kill xyberangel, which ended up being pointless, as they were modkilled anyway.

gc-x wrote:ok so i dont get it
might be your lack of posting/contributing to the game like in harry potter. might be your suspicoun of basically our only confirmed good guy (indian guy) because if he wasnt gokudera (someone would have spoken up already) and reading the wiki link, he is on the good guys side. care to explain why you are suspicious of him then? Suspect
gc-x wrote:so did y'all miss me?
i did, its a shame that it looks like im going to have to lynch you now though. unlynch skeam and lynch gc-x

for the too long didnt read version of it =
@skeam - what do you think i best move at this point would be (beyond the obvious answer of lynching the bad guys)
@gc-x - why do you find indian guy suspicious,
@creature/bellichi - are you actually going to contribute to the game, or should we see if we can get you modkilled for not even playing the game? because your lack of activity (especially bellichi, although creature is just as lame) is slowing down the game and making it less fun.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:11 pm

Yeah, well, I don't like you much either.

The reason I havn't been contributing is because I don't have much to contribute. This is my first round of forum mafia, and to be honest, I'm a little lost. Shit swings back and forth like a chandelier with a rabid monkey on it. When it comes time to lynch, I'll lynch. I'm reading - I dont post because I have nothing of value to say.

I'm not TIG, with some profound plan, or Hods who feels the need to actively doubt everything that anyone asserts (no offense Hods, but thats the impression I'm getting atm >_<). I'm riding with the flow for now just trying to keep up with all the subtleties I'm missing, and if you have a problem with it, lynch me.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:45 pm

Reznor wrote:
i did, its a shame that it looks like im going to have to lynch you now though. unlynch skeam and lynch gc-x

Well 1st of all, im not here to tell you who you can and cannot vote for, i can tell you that you are making a mistake voting for me, but hey, everyone to themselves right?

in response to ur question, i may not know much about the theme of this round.... no scrap that
I dont know jack shit about what this is based on, all i know is that hes doing the whole question asking thing again and it may have worked so well last time that OMG, TIG is asking questions, he must be a good guy. for all we know, he could be mafia trying to make the game more interesting. 2bh tho, i dont find him as suspicious as the other 2 that i stated but for a 3rd person i was pretty stumped. I must say tho, you do seem a little suspicious yourself. u may be thinking [i]'wth, why am i suspicious'[/] or u may not be, but if you are, then welcome aboard the "im a suspicious townie for no reason" boat, its ready to set sail...
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:51 am

gc-X wrote:
Reznor wrote:

Well 1st of all, im not here to tell you who you can and cannot vote for, i can tell you that you are making a mistake voting for me, but hey, everyone to themselves right?

in response to ur question, i may not know much about the theme of this round.... no scrap that
I dont know jack shit about what this is based on, all i know is that hes doing the whole question asking thing again and it may have worked so well last time that OMG, TIG is asking questions, he must be a good guy. for all we know, he could be mafia trying to make the game more interesting. 2bh tho, i dont find him as suspicious as the other 2 that i stated but for a 3rd person i was pretty stumped. I must say tho, you do seem a little suspicious yourself. u may be thinking [i]'wth, why am i suspicious'[/] or u may not be, but if you are, then welcome aboard the "im a suspicious townie for no reason" boat, its ready to set sail...

I suggest you take a good hard look at the motherfucking boat we are on right now.

I know its hard to read the story , but it basically fits with what TIG said the previous day.

TIG is 95.9% innocent to me. He's basically cleared himself, cuz a few pages ago he told the healer not to target him.Cuz if someone targets him at night they will get killed (he has other powers too apparently , but i doubt this :S) . That is what happened to Kagerouhi who tracked him at night..

Also i think it would be unwise to call out the serial killer like he did if you ARE mafia.Because at this stage of the game , the SK can actually help the mafia by hopefully killing another townie.

Though i cant be absolutely sure, i can say he is Gokudera, unless someone else wants to claim to be :S.

But if he really is mafia, then fuck him.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:47 am

I am getting bored of this day phase to be honest. Everyone is all wary not to say anything out of line lest they get lynched, but it also makes the game boring at the same time. Especially with so little discussion going on.

Basically everyone has come on and seen me tell everyone that i am Gokudera (except Bellichi) and he seems to be missing in action (Dude, i would come on and post soon on the thread or the Hosts are going to Modkill you Sad and i wouldnt want that now). You dont have to believe me, but so far, i have the strongest claim and evidence towards my character and allegiance, what have you guys provided? Suspect

Im going to most likely lynch either Creature or Gc-X soon. Whoever ends up with the most votes. Those two, based on postings alone are the most suspicious at the moment.

NOTE FOR THE DOCTOR: You should probably heal one of these three during this night phase: Stebung/Lucyfer/Bellichi.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by bellichi Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:43 pm

Lynch gc-x
bellichi
bellichi
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 98
Major : Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:44 pm

Rolling Eyes

EDIT: vote count updayte pls Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:50 pm

sKeam wrote:Rolling Eyes
I love you

Lynch Gc-X i want to start Alternate Reality Mafia already bounce
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:00 pm

I'm not sure about gc-X but I'm more suspicous of sKeam Lynch sKeam
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:10 pm

Don't be. im like useless this game , so i feel i have more flexibility in what i say, so yip Very Happy.

I would prefer to lynch creature or bellichi than gc-x.
Though i do suspect he might be the SK :S

:S::S:S:S:S
LYNCH WITH MAJORITY!

EDIT: can more than 1 person even lynch with majority??if not ill change me vote..

Last edited by sKeam on Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:13 pm

sKeam wrote:TIG is 95.9% innocent to me. He's basically cleared himself, cuz a few pages ago he told the healer not to target him.Cuz if someone targets him at night they will get killed (he has other powers too apparently , but i doubt this :S) . That is what happened to Kagerouhi who tracked him at night..
This really isnt important, but i was wondering what kind of calculations you used to come to that figure? Razz
sKeam wrote:I would prefer to lynch creature or bellichi than gc-x.
Though i do suspect he might be the SK :S
He isnt Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
sKeam wrote:TIG is 95.9% innocent to me. He's basically cleared himself, cuz a few pages ago he told the healer not to target him.Cuz if someone targets him at night they will get killed (he has other powers too apparently , but i doubt this :S) . That is what happened to Kagerouhi who tracked him at night..
This really isnt important, but i was wondering what kind of calculations you used to come to that figure?

your mum
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:18 pm

sKeam wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:
This really isnt important, but i was wondering what kind of calculations you used to come to that figure?
your mum
She says hi Smile

NOTE FOR THE DOCTOR: You should probably heal one of these three during this night phase: Stebung/Lucyfer/Bellichi. Choose wisely Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:45 pm

MODS PLEASE HAVE VOTE COUNT UPDATE I'M FUCKING CONFUSED NOW! Why are people coming back all of a sudden? Bellichi you know you can post more than just the lynch vote right?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

XD im back! (oh no?)

3 ppl against town
and other 1 person that has a killing role
if the person in all white is sk that is (mafia killed reznor, tig kills dino, vigilante kills xyberangel, sk couldnt kill themselves so there must be other person killing o.o but then comes the next question what did the sk kill last nite phase? @.@ complicated!)
so 3 kills a night

really really really hard to answer with so mang people inactive or away (i know im sorry people Q.Q)

not particularly

sk would be nice cos takes out one more nite kill
and since we have another killing role possibly that is more likely to be on the town's side XD (this is easier too since at least 2 ppl + tig knows who they are so we dnt take out a townie again)

:S don't know the manga well enough so ill have to trust you

idk... in one hand they are boring and should die
on the other hand we really cant afford to lose any more townside
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Lynch Vote Count:
Gc-X - 3 Vote(s) (Reznor, Bellichi, TIG) Need 1 more vote(s) to be lynched
sKeam - 1 Vote(s) (Hods_Sorrow) Need 3 more vote(s) to be lynched

Voting with the Majority:
iHazard
Skeam

Yet to vote:
Lucy(fer)
Creature124
Stebung
Gc-x

Note: With 10 people starting this Day Phase, the required Lynch Count needed was 6 Votes. With iHazard and sKeams vote with the majority, that count goes down to 4 required for all active players in the game Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:25 pm

yay i can end a round (kinda)
LYNCH GC-X
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:43 pm

Lynch for Day2
Gc-X - Lynched = Yamamoto (Townie)
*(and where is Frankie?!)
Sorry to trouble TIG with the vote counting.

It is now Night 2. *edit: I forgot to tell everyone to SHUT UP and no posting til I announce Day 3. But y'all know that yeah?* Let the chaos begin. Now seriously WHERE the heck is Frankie? I guess I should take over for now, you ppl can send night actions to me if you like.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:08 pm

i hate you all, fucking idiots
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 am

Shat up dead ppl! I'm already in a pissy mood because someone wouldn't send me their night actions!!!!!!
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:45 pm

NIGHT TWO

Mukuro took in a deep breath surrounded by darkness and mist, to some individuals it posed something along the lines of loneliness even boardering eerie. But to the handsome young man, it was as natural as breathing.
'Whos dream shall I watch today?' he pondered to himself tucking a piece of stray dark blue hair behind his ear, strolling deeper into the land of mist.
Suddenly the air went cold and a figure appeared from the deep purple mist.
"Byakuran..." Mukuro whispered, teeth clenched as he readied himself for battle.
Byakuran smirked looking like the bird who caught the canary, beaming his white teeth.
"This is a closed space Mukuro, created especially for you. You cannot detach yourself from this place like you usually can. Mist Guardian of Vongola, it is time to recieve a true death.."

*~*~*

"Lord Xanxus!"
Swirling his brandy in one hand and scrutinising a jeweled dagger in the other.
"... Lord Xanxus?" one of his henchmen prodded.
Xanxus admired the reddish brown tinge of his brandy, a dreamy look in his eyes.
The taller of his henchman sighed and rubbed his temples.
"I guess boss is out of commmision tonight.."
"..yea... I agree..."
"Lets go grab some beers and pizza?"

*~*~*

"REBORN!!!!!" the brown haired boy cried in anguish.
"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!!!!" he shouted as he examined some bullet holes in the wall where his head had been. Reborn shuffled and gave a profounded sniff.
"Leon created a new bullet for me, it wouldnt have killed ya just slowed you down." the infant shrugged in a matter of factly way.
"B-b-but that was ME you were firing at!!" Tsuna continued, his eyes watering.
"My my Tsuna.. grow some balls.." the hitman jested as he picked up his friend chameleon and waddled off.

Deceased:
Squalo - Nox Noctis
Haru - Lenalesca
Lambo - xianghua4kilik TOWNIE
Kyoko - xyberangel Beloved Princess
Hibari - Reznor Vigilante
Dino - Kagerouhi Tracker
Yamamoto - GC-X TOWNIE
Mukuro - sKeam TOWNIE unlynchable

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 3 ProfilelamboRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 3 ProfilekyokoRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 3 ProfilepichibariRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 3 ProfiledinoRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 3 ProfileyamamotoRound 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins) - Page 3 Profilemukuro

Active players:
1. stebung
3. ihazard
6. Lucyfer
7. Hods sorrow
9. TIG
10. bellichi
13. Reznor
14. creature124

It is now DAY 3 you may resume posting...
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:37 pm

Neutral Lynch Creature124 i guess.

Situation as it is, we cant kill the SK. We have to kill the Mafia, as our only way of guaranteeing that the Mafia dont win.

I do want to hear more about iHazards character now though...and if there is a cop/investigator, you should have useful info by now. Care to share?

iHazard/Hods/Creature are the ones i want to hear from in particular.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:27 pm

Reznor.........you actually killed Skeam?.........gg

I'm not gonna vote for Creature as of now because I wanna hear from Bellichi first. To me those two are equally suspicious. They've all not been contributing much. Creature was like the troll player and Bellichi was only bandwagoning votes. To me I'd rather vote off an inactive player than a troll. And yeah I agree with TIG if anyone's cop please tell us something.........we cannot lose more towns at this stage.....
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next