WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

+10
Reznor
mint.tea
Lucyfer
gc-X
creature124
sKeam
Nox Noctis
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
14 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy Fri May 01, 2009 7:48 am

sKeam wrote:Is there a reason you're not putting the required number of votes?? or am i just being pedantic??
There is no particular reason at this stage, I just figured by Round 10 of Mafia, most people would be able to figure out how many votes are required during the day phase is all. The amount of votes required to reach a decision during Day One is 7 votes.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca Fri May 01, 2009 8:10 am

I like Jesse because he's so awesome at Rock Band. Now can I plz Lynch Steven?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri May 01, 2009 8:15 am

Day One Lynch Vote Count

Lenalesca - 1 Vote (Stebung)
Hods Sorrow - 1 Vote (Reznor)
Lucyfer - 1 Vote (Nox Noctis)
Stebung - 1 Vote (Lenalesca)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

Can not vote yet:
- Hods Sorrow
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri May 01, 2009 11:24 am

when i read the rules min.tea wasnt crossed out

and i cant think of anything i like about rzeznor because i dont know her
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri May 01, 2009 11:31 am

ditto when I did mine, but who cares make something up if you have to.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri May 01, 2009 11:33 am

I like Reznor because shes lynchable

Lynch Reznor
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri May 01, 2009 1:49 pm

Day One Lynch Vote Count

Hods Sorrow - 1 Vote (Reznor)
Reznor - 1 Vote (Hods Sorrow)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri May 01, 2009 3:13 pm

What character my character will be?
I really don't really kno... fine fine beloved princess mght be it <_< cause i cant see anyone else filling i that spot.. but it made me think.. since im like 'president' mayb some kinda godfather type of figure?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Fri May 01, 2009 3:42 pm

frankie as the godfather? I think we should all go run and hide now and I've already discussed what my character might be...just might add that I think it would be leaning more to the town side then not

and lynch Hods Sorrow for his terrible reasoning
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri May 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Day One Lynch Vote Count

Hods Sorrow - 2 Votes (Reznor, Pyro+Salt)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- sKeam
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Fri May 01, 2009 4:28 pm

I've answered this, I'm sure in the previous post.
But I think my character is either the doctor, or part of the mafia? Like a silent assassin. LOL.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri May 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:I like Reznor because shes lynchable

Lynch Reznor

i'm gonna lynch Hods Sorrow for now, with similar reasons as Reznor gave a few pages back

hmmmmmmm......

My gut instinct says that I have 4-5 suspects atm Suspect
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri May 01, 2009 5:09 pm

Day One Lynch Vote Count

Hods Sorrow - 3 Votes (Reznor, Pyro+Salt, sKeam)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat May 02, 2009 2:47 am

I guess it's destiny Hods wont make it past day 1 on future mafia games now. I'm willing to bandwagon if another person votes for hods. Just to get day 1 over with.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat May 02, 2009 6:10 am

unlynch lenalesca and lynch hods sorrow to end day 1
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sat May 02, 2009 6:26 am

Since it's Day One, I'll join the bandwagon for pretty much the same reasons Reznor and Stebung have given.

Lynch Hods_sorrow.
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat May 02, 2009 6:31 am

That Indian Guy wrote: The amount of votes required to reach a decision during Day One is 7 votes.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat May 02, 2009 6:34 am

Day One Lynch Vote Count

Hods Sorrow - 5 Votes (Reznor, Pyro+Salt, sKeam, Stebung, iHazard)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- xXLCP DragonslayerXx
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat May 02, 2009 8:26 am

I'm as good as my word. Unlynch Stebung and Lynch Hods Sorrow.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sat May 02, 2009 8:30 am

Oh, I love bandwagoneering~!

Lynch Hods Sorrow for great justice, and the end of day one.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat May 02, 2009 9:32 am

Day One Lynch Vote Count

Hods Sorrow - 7 Votes (Reznor, Pyro+Salt, sKeam, Stebung, iHazard, Lenalesca, Creature124) LYNCHED

Yet to vote:
- Gc-X
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- xXLCP DragonslayerXx
Kagerouhi sat inside her house, not saying a word as she watched the mob form outside her place. She continued to watch silently as they started to pour gasoline all around her house. Then they lit her house on fire. Kagerouhi just sat there, silently watching the mob, as they watched her house burn down, with her inside it.
R.I.P.
That Indian Guy - Red Bucket Trace - Reviver
Spoiler:
Hods Sorrow - Kagerouhi - Watcher
Spoiler:
Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 2 Characterselection

Active List
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Reznor
- sKeam
- Stebung
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

It is now NIGHT ONE. Everyone has 24 hours to send in their night actions in (Sunday 3 March, 5:00pm).
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun May 03, 2009 11:09 am

The mob stood there wondering, why exactly they had burned down Kagerouhis house down with her in it. No one could quite come up with an explanation for their actions. Until someone in the crowd yelled out “We did it for the LOLZ!” Seemingly content with that reasoning, the crowd began to disperse, everyone making their way back to their homes, except for one.

iHazard stayed behind, to try and figure out what had just happened. She was one of the new citizens to this town, so their customs were still a bit strange to her. In the rubble near her feet, she found a pair of binoculars. “So, she was the town’s watcher it seems” she thought to herself. “I don’t see what is so hard about that, I reckon even I could do it.” scratch And with that, she walked off, Kagerouhi’s binoculars in hand.
Elsewhere, Pyro+Salt sat at the local bar, a half empty bottle of Tequila beside her drunken She watched as the people were making their way to their homes, when one of them fell in front of her on her face.

“What is your name?” Pyro+Salt said with a cautious look in her eye as she offered her hand to help the fallen stranger up Suspect
“Thanks, im Lucyfer, im a fairly new member here. It’s nice to meet you” Replied Lucyfer, appreciating the help.
“Lucifer? DIE YOU DEMON SCUM DIE!!!” Yelled out Pyro+Salt in rage as she grabbed her Naginata and started to chase after Lucyfer.
Sad “Im not a demon, im an innocent townie i tell you.” Lucyfer pleaded to the crazed woman thrusting her Naginata behind her wildly.
“I won’t be tricked by your demon lies” screamed Pyro+Salt as she leaped forward and with one swift motion, plunged her Naginata into Lucyfers body.
Pyro stood there, and watched Lucyfer as she begun to bleed out, gasping for breath. “Huh, no black smoke” Stabs her again just to make sure “I guess you werent a demon after all, who would have known” Neutral
“I tried.... telling you...” gasped Lucyfer.
“Hey, no good making up excuses now, you should have tried telling me that before” Pyro said, completely ignoring what Lucyfer was trying to say. With that, she made her way back to the bar, where she had some Tequila left with her name on it. Leaving Lucyfer to just bleed to death, in front of the local Burger King.
Minutes later, Mint.Tea crossed paths from where Pyro+Salt had made her way from. She noticed that Pyro+Salt had a massive grin on her face. “Oh no, not again” Mint.Tea face palmed and began to rush ahead, hoping she was wrong.

But it was just as she had thought. Pyro+Salt had attacked someone again without thinking it through. Quickly rushing to Pyro+Salts recent casualty, she pulled out her tea kit and immediately began brewing her remedial tea. “I hope I can make it in time” Smile

Mint.Tea had just finished her tea and picked up the tea, ready to pour onto the victims wound, saving their life, when xXLCP DragonslayerXx walked out of the Burger King.

“So it seems like you think you can help protect the town Mint.Tea” xXLCP DragonslayerXx scoffed.
In shock, Mint.Tea dropped the tea all over Lucyfer and tried to back away affraid
“Well we just can’t have that, now can we?” and with that, xXLCP DragonslayerXx started pulling out Whoppers and hurling them at Mint.Tea. The hundreds of beefy patties were just too much for the vegetarian Mint.Tea to handle, who was severely allergic to any meat. Any contact with it would cause her to die.

xXLCP DragonslayerXx walked towards Mint.Tea to make sure that she was dead. “Have it my way indeed” Twisted Evil she laughed to herself as she adjusted her Burger King Hat and walked back to her hideout. "I hoped my minion didnt do anything stupid while i was gone" Neutral
Few hours later, the police had discovered the dead body of Mint.Tea and had closed off the area as a crime scene. Rumor has it, that there was an eye witness present at the crime scene.
That Indian Guy was a bit disorientated as he made his way to the local bar, and sat down next someone. “Is this seat taken?”

R.I.P.
That Indian Guy - Red-Bucket Trace - Reviver
Hods Sorrow - Kagerouhi - Watcher
Lenalesca - Mint.Tea - Healer (Doctor)
Spoiler:
Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 2 Characterselection

Active List
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Reznor
- sKeam
- Stebung
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

It is now DAY TWO. You may resume posting.

Note: Active players, please do not tell the dead players of the game what role you have, as they may end up taking over another players role in the game at a later stage. Thanks.

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Sun May 03, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sun May 03, 2009 1:07 pm

That story is the lols. LCP is so fail.

And, damn, I really wish Lucyfer was the one who had died. Engh.

Lynch Lucyfer as I am allergic to stupidity and I don't want to die the same way Lenalesca/Mint.Tea did.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun May 03, 2009 1:23 pm

oh i didnt see this one coming XD

note to LCP: unless i got my character, i probably wouldn't have died even if 'Lucyfer' did

analysis of the nite actions:
anyways so it would seem we have 2 mafias and an sk?
and we are what the second day in and we've lost a healer and a watcher...
but it seems mayb some1 else has taken the watcher role - and possibily seen who is mafia as the "eye witness"?
and TIG... @.@ perhaps a viligante that hasn't killed yet? (we do seem to be lacking a viligante....)
and LCP sed that "I hoped my minion didnt do anything stupid while i was gone" O.O could this mean that the mafia can act separately in this game?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sun May 03, 2009 1:45 pm

I have stiches from laughing so hard from that... still laughing actually
atleast pyro didn't try to kill off the doctor XD and death by meat patties?

so, I guess LCP and TIG aren't in legue this time around
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun May 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Ok my 2 cents worth.
From what happened in the night phase, we can safely presume that..
1. We have our tracker back, iHazard took up the role. Maybe ihazard can take up any roles of the players that have been lynched/killed?
2. Pyro+salt is some kinda psycho that FAILED to kill lucyfer.
3. Mint.Tea healed lucyfer but LCP killed her. LCP is a killing role =O *girly scream*
4. It seems to me that TIG got role blocked? or deflected. What do you guys think?

Unless the rest of the town performed failed night actions or have no night actions at all?

I choose to go with the first choice XD
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun May 03, 2009 2:08 pm

lol! Epic! I'm guessing 'pyro+salt' is either Vigilante or SK, though I'm inclined to think it's the first one at this point. And who didn't know 'LCP' would be mafia Razz

@ Nox Noctis: In answer to Q4, maybe? Or restriction of some kind perhaps?
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun May 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Holy shit that was confusing.....I keep on thinking the characters in the story are the players and I had to get my head around it........anyways

I pretty much agree with Nox's interpretation of what happened last night as it all fits with the story, and this part.....
Rumor has it, that there was an eye witness present at the crime scene.
If that eye witness has anything useful please let us know

@LCP: please don't pull a Hods lol
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun May 03, 2009 3:14 pm

Day Two Lynch Vote Count

Lucyfer - 1 Vote (xXLCP DragonslayerXx)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Reznor
- sKeam
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sun May 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Lucyfer wrote:oh i didnt see this one coming XD

note to LCP: unless i got my character, i probably wouldn't have died even if 'Lucyfer' did

I don't give a shit about your character. Whoever has your character would probably have a really fail role so it doesn't bother me - I just think you're not needed in the game.

Stebung wrote:@LCP: please don't pull a Hods lol

I don't care about Hods dying. Hods and Alena are two of the most useless people in Mafia so to me it was a bonus. He probably wouldn't have a clue how to use his night action even if you gave him a manual (most likely because he won't even bother reading it anyway)

I already said before - stupid people are useless in the game. We might have lost Hods but it's better than losing a better, smarter player early in the game.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun May 03, 2009 4:04 pm

Round of applause for Vin pls for the lolz story!! :cheers:

@ Nox Noctis.
We have our tracker back, iHazard took up the role. Maybe ihazard can take up any roles of the players that have been lynched/killed?
EDIT:
oh right.. i didn't see it that way :S I thought she was jack of all trades or something and thought she could do a better job than ALena.:S

@iHazard, yup

From the story, to sounds like the Eleen/Pyro + Salt character is either the serial killer or paranoid gunn owner (i think that the correct name?? cbf looking)

She could be SK cuz she's not really part of the 'anime club' since she dosent really go to the their random events etc ... i think :S Well thats the vibe i get from her, i could be wrong... what do you say Pyro??

BUT. To me the story makes it sound like she did not purposely seek out to attack anyone, as it looks like who ever is playing Lucy used their night action on her and got attacked for it. :S any thoughts ?
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Sun May 03, 2009 4:10 pm

Of course Mint.Tea's death had to be dramatic as that. LOL.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sun May 03, 2009 8:17 pm

I would apologise on behalf of whoever got my character, Mint.Tea. There's nothing wrong with being vegetarian. >_> <_< >_> <_< Really.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon May 04, 2009 3:09 am

hmmmm i really like edwin's anaylsis
however it basically means that we really can't tell anything atm @.@

and i really wonder wats more dangerous... a stupid person with an important role or a smart person with a dangerous role
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon May 04, 2009 4:31 am

omg, death by hundreds of meat patties, i want to go out like that Razz
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon May 04, 2009 4:39 am

Edwin your confusing me! if we talk about the characters we're using their forum names right (It makes more sense in a way <_< well... to me... cause ones REAL and the other is NOT real..when u talk to the real person you use their real name? make sense?)?? cause its gettin confusing lol (Alena's not playing this round XD)

I don't kno if iHazard is jack of all trades, cause by the way the story is written thats how i intepreted it..
In the rubble near her feet, she found a pair of binoculars. “So, she was the town’s watcher it seems” she thought to herself. “I don’t see what is so hard about that, I reckon even I could do it.” And with that, she walked off, Kagerouhi’s binoculars in hand.
She found a pair of binoculars and walked off suggests that she picked that role, and the figure of speech after it seems like iHazard is now the tracker. iHazard could have had a one shot power and picked any power she wants? and probably someone dead, since Kagerouhi died day one... iHazard couldve chose any of us if it wasn limited.

I agree with Edwin saying that pyro+salt could be third party, the only time shes around is when we are drinking XD
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Mon May 04, 2009 7:51 am

ahhh...gotta love LCP for her brutal honesty XD

Nox Noctis wrote:I agree with Edwin saying that pyro+salt could be third party, the only time shes around is when we are drinking XD

hey! i resent that tongue you guys come and find me when i'm drinking, not the other way around

and @ sKeam, Im more inclined to to go with ur second theory about pyro's charc since the story mentioned that Lucyfer more or less approched pyro and later on after she tried killing lucyfer she seemed surprised that lucyfer wasn't evil.

@Lucyfer: LCP has just lynched you, why havn't you said anythin in your defence other then dance around the topic and say things that seem to be contributing to the discussion...but not really

i like to lynch gc-X for now for his one-line,not-so-useful post after the day phase resumed
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon May 04, 2009 11:29 am

pyro+salt wrote:i like to lynch gc-X for now for his one-line,not-so-useful post after the day phase resumed

yeah.... im not the only one thats done this, jst saying... gosh lynched for not posting and now being lynched for posting :S

Anyways back to business, I semi agree with edwin there, about the possibility of pyro being SK, but not with his reasoning as i think that this is (supposed to be) an alternate universe, so who we are in real life has little to no impact on our characters in game (maybe, jst a speculation). correct me if im wrong plz
gc-X
gc-X

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon May 04, 2009 12:14 pm

@pyro - ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i didnt think anyone would take her seriously (see how no-one else commented or lynched me as well?)
its just something i almost expect her to do every round until i die

i'll defend myself if more people demand a defense or find a more justified reason to lynch me ^ ^
seriously @.@ i can't really think of a defense for im not actually stupid
(i've just made a couple of bad decisions recently and mite as well say it here i agree that i did fail as the healer last round @.@ tho i don't think i did the opposite of wat i was supposed to do as i healed a person each round )

so yeah ^ ^
as i said before i'll try my best to aid the town
and make a better defense when necessary - if necessary
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon May 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:Edwin your confusing me! if we talk about the characters we're using their forum names right (It makes more sense in a way .....
>_> oh gawd,and i thought the opposite of this was the less confusing way for everyone :S fine then ill try make it more specific lol........
Lucyfer wrote:hmmmm i really like edwin's anaylsis
however it basically means that we really can't tell anything atm @.@
We got one of the characters basically confirmed as mafia (LCP) and have some info on the existence of possible power roles like the tracker,'role stealer' and SK/PGO too, which is good considering that was only night one's story.

Thats like 6/12 roles to give to the active ppl in this game (if we add one mafia and one detective) .... so its not like we dunno anythingShocked
gc-X wrote:... this is (supposed to be) an alternate universe, so who we are in real life has little to no impact on our characters in game (maybe, jst a speculation). correct me if im wrong plz
Yeah i'm kinda half-half on this.If you get a real obvious persons role like (mint.tea - healer) then i'd say it would have an impact on the character. depends who u get really..And who we play in the story would be real exaggerated as shown lol ..But yup i get wat you mean.

To the following players:

@Lucyfer and iHazard:On a scale from 1-10 how would you rate the loss of the healer for us, and why?
1 being not important and 10 being very important

@Stebung :do you know anything about the eye witness at Burger King at all? lol

Cheers ppl.

Last edited by sKeam on Mon May 04, 2009 12:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fail Spacing)
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon May 04, 2009 1:02 pm

@edwin - o.o idk you singled me and ihazard out but OKAY

um now taking to account that there is possibly 2 mafias
LCP in the story said that she hopes her minion (singular - mayb im being pedantic about this tho well 13 ppl 2 mafia 1 sk and possibly 1 vigilante? <-- the character TIG?)
anyways about at most there is 3 deaths a nite plus we lynch 1 per day meaning if all kills go thro then the game will end in about 3 round XD so its 3 rounds to find and kill the mafia

we do have a role blocker that can 'kinda' do her role
perhaps even better because it would be obvious to the role blocker when they have blocked the mafia and could possibly pass the information on to the town AND block the attack from the mafia whereas it is only apparent for the healer who is mafia wen he or she has healed them in which it would have been better to leave them dead.
furthermore the role blocker has 2 in 12 chances of blocking a mafia whereas healer has 1 in 12 chances of finding the person aimed for lynch
but what i dnt kno is the limitations the role blocker mite have @.@

(my apologises for mayb going on a tangent im avoiding studying economics just read below and skip the long text if you like)

so how important is the loss healer in this round?
in short from wat i do know the role blocker can basically do the job of the healer
XD BUT
having more ppl saving innocent townies from the big bad mafia the better
so i do think its a critical loss ^ ^
(in comparision to a loss of just a townie)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon May 04, 2009 1:43 pm

sKeam wrote:@Stebung :do you know anything about the eye witness at Burger King at all? lol

Nothing at all. Except that he/she should tell us what he/she knows. What you guys are all doing now is figuring out the possible roles and all I'm fine with that as the story is open to interpretation you can say whatever you want to fit the events that's happened but it doesn't really bring us closer to a lynch. Personally I think the eyewitness mentioned was our biggest clue now as he/she was actually there at the murder of the healer/mint.tea. So if he/she knows who LCP is there's no reason to not tell the town. And we can lynch LCP just like that. Unless there's complications and the eye witness can't tell the town what he/she knows.......then it's back to what you guys are doing, which I don't quite like cos it's really stab in the dark.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Mon May 04, 2009 2:12 pm

(NB: In this post, and probably others, I'll prefix references to people with either character or player respectively, mostly because I don't know all of your names off the top of my head, and checking the first post is a chore)

Interesting. Very interesting.

I know I'll be repeating alot of whats been said, but I need to set down my assumptions to clear my head, if nothing else.

My Assumptions:

Character LCP is Mafia.

Character pyro+salt is a nutjob, possibly vigilante or SK. I'm leaning toward Vigilante myself, since pyro+salt seemed sort of surprised and a little disapointed that character lucyfer wasn't evil.

Character Mint.tea is dead, robbing us of our healer.

Character iHazard has assumed the role of the Watcher, by some mechanic that is new to me, at least. Based on that assumption, probably townside.

Someone saw last night's events (possibly character TIG?), though how much information that have is unknown. At any rate, character TIG seems to have been role blocked in some fashion.

I personally am fairly sure of those facts, but I'd gladly hear anyone thoughts on why they might be incorrect~

Other things I'm not so sure of
:

I think we can assume character lucyfer is townside. I mean, the fact that she didn't explode into black smoke doesn't mean anything, but the fact that she protested her innocence with what was (as far as she knew) her last breath seems significant to me. I'd like to hear what other people think of this though.

Character LCP has a minion. Singular, as I read it. Therefore, perhaps only two people in that mafia? Thats not much, suggesting the presence of a second mafia...but no kill to correlate. In the previous round, the mafia's ability to kill was semi-random, so perhaps we are seeing that effect here also.

Also, distinct lack of townside night roles. I see character pyro+salt possibly being the vigilante, and we have character iHazard the watcher and lost character mint.tea as a healer. Does that strike anyone else as a little light?

None of this, however, gets us any closer to a lynch Neutral I was hoping that we might have some more clues by day 2, but I guess not. If nothing reveals itself I'll probably vote to lynch player lucyfer for making walls of text that hurt my eyes. I don't really want to lynch someone for such a lame reason though~

Please, Lucy, space your posts better?
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon May 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Lucy. Are you claiming the role-blocker role?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Mon May 04, 2009 2:52 pm

first things first, that story was LOLZ. i especially enjoyed:
Pyro stood there, and watched Lucyfer as she begun to bleed out, gasping for breath. “Huh, no black smoke” Stabs her again just to make sure “I guess you werent a demon after all, who would have known”
Laughing

as for the story, it seems to me the roles that have been "confirmed" are:
dragonslayer - Mafia
XXX - mafia (who would be a likely person to team up with dragonslayer?)
pyro - vigilante (because as creature pointed out, she seemed to want to kill "the demon" or something evil etc. she might possibly be a skitzo which would explain her craziness Razz the story didnt shout serial killer to me personally. also, since lucyfer didnt seem to show any powers during the story, the paranoid gun owner doesnt fit either.
mint tea - doctor, is now dead
lucyfer - townie of some sort
XXX - cop
indian guy - ???
ihazard - watcher or possibly a copycat. if its the later, i am slightly concerned about stebungs plan then (since if they do reveal some information, with the doctor gone, its almost a guarantee that we lose a powerful role and if i am right about the watcher role, if more than 1 person targeted the player Lenalesca last night, the information may still not guarantee us killing the dragonslayer role.

another possibility is that the eye witness may have reffered to the lucyfer role, since her body wasnt found at the crime scene by the cops.

i am not saying that the iHazard player should or shouldnt do it (or that i am them or not) im just saying, we might not want to be completely reckless either.
Lucyfer wrote:@pyro - ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well i didnt think anyone would take her seriously (see how no-one else commented or lynched me as well?)
its just something i almost expect her to do every round until i die

i'll defend myself if more people demand a defense or find a more justified reason to lynch me ^ ^
people probably put more value in what dragonslayer has to say than you do in this game i bet.
Lucyfer wrote:tho i don't think i did the opposite of wat i was supposed to do as i healed a person each round
the point of the TOWN DOCTOR is to HEAL THE TOWNS PEOPLE not its enemies. any idiot can heal someone during the night Rolling Eyes

for now, just because i am curious as to this defence of lucyfers that she will possibly pull out if more people vote for her, i lynch lucyfer.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon May 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Reznor wrote:
pyro - vigilante (because as creature pointed out, she seemed to want to kill "the demon" or something evil etc. she might possibly be a skitzo which would explain her craziness Razz the story didnt shout serial killer to me personally. also, since lucyfer didnt seem to show any powers during the story, the paranoid gun owner doesnt fit either.

Shes like that in real life too. seriously trust me on this ROFLMAO XP
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Mon May 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:Shes like that in real life too. seriously trust me on this ROFLMAO XP
oh really? Laughing i cant wait to meet her sometime then Smile

what do people make of the tig role? we got that he was a bit confused as to how he got to the bar, but what im more concerned about is, that he seems to have talked to someone at the bar perhaps? or am i just reading too much into it Neutral
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon May 04, 2009 3:18 pm

how i interpreted it was he got deflected but TIG wasn't doing anything to begin with thats why he got a bit disorientated?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon May 04, 2009 3:19 pm

@Reznor: mmhm ^ ^ i realised that especially this round since many things from my initial anaylsis (note the first post i made on day 2) was continuously repeated. and if you have concluded that killing off 'stupid' ppl whom has not actually done anything for you to assume mafia is better than ACTUALLY LYNCHING POSSIBLE MAFIA. its your loss...

@Nox: im not claiming to be anything. im just noting the fact we have a really useful character still among us so the loss of the healer is not so detrimental

@Creature: XD Im so sorry. i was on a mac keyboard in uni while typing that out so wasn't really used to the keys and was constantly hit over the head by a certain someone to try and get me studying. i'll try and space things better from now on.

>.> i really don't mind you guys wishing me dead (tho i throughly wouldnt suggest it) i feel really sorry for the person with my character... TIG said every1 has a power of some sort so they must have a power probably townie too cos there isn't any other mafia/third party role to fill....
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Mon May 04, 2009 3:19 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:how i interpreted it was he got deflected but TIG wasn't doing anything to begin with thats why he got a bit disorientated?
deflection implies he was doing something though? if he wasnt, being deflected would result in nothing occuring i would have thought?
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next