Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:11 pm






Thursday 2nd April

"Squalo's dead!" Whispers and curiosity lingered in the air of the elegant Vongola Mansion.
"He was found at the bottom of the stairs.... maybe it was murder?" a shaky voice piped up.
"Pssh murder? It was probably a freak accident, he probably tripped over his own goddam hair! HAHA" another occupant of the room remarked looking severly amused.
"According to the coroner's report... they found a distinct hand print on his back... I think that counts for murder.. Just hope he doesn't come back to haunt the stair case.."

Case Photo 1



~*~*~

"Detective, you have to tell me everything!.. She.. she was one of my closest companions.." he stared into nothingless.
"Yea I have to admit... she was anything but annoying.. but to go like that? It's not the nicest way..' he thought to himself.
"Your friend Haru Miura was found smothered with a pillow in her bed, a mafia hat was one of the things found on her as well as a panda. Either the murderer left it there or she was planning to cosplay as mafia. That we are still not quite sure."
"There is a plausible theory that they did it to get to you, since you are the Vongola Heir?" The detective continued.
'Oh Haru.. what have i done! I am sorry I dragged you into this mess.... I will revenge you! I promise!'


Case Photo 2




Please READ THE FOLLOWING RULES!!!
Spoiler:


1. Votes to lynch a person must be in bold or they won't be counted. This is to make votes official and prevent confusion from people making arguments.

2. You can only cast ONE VOTE PER DAY. If you would like to change your vote, please unvote the username in bold and then vote the username of the new person you would like to lynch in bold.

3. You may vote for a NO LYNCH. If a majority of people vote for NO LYNCH, this means that no one will be lynched at the end of the day.

4 . If you vote for a NO LYNCH, you are not allowed to comment anymore until the next day. Except to change your vote, from which point you will be able to talk again.

5. DO NOT DISCUSS THE GAME OUTSIDE THE THREAD!!, unless your role or a PM from us says that you may do so. This continues to apply after you're killed and until the game is over. Obviously I won't know if you're PMing about this game, but it's not advisable for your sake either. You never know who you can trust.

6. Only current players may post in this game. Others/The deceased will have to wait until the next round.

7. DO NOT quote your role or any other PMs from me. To do so will result in automatic modkill. You're free to claim your role, if you wish, and to paraphrase a PM from me, at your own risk (It would be best to check out with one of the Hosts beforehand if you are going to do this).

7 (a). You are supposed to act as yourself, not as the character you have been assigned. This makes it too obvious who you are. The characters/anime/premise just give an enjoyable, interesting background to the game.

8. Days will end when a majority vote is reached, and night will ensue. Once it is night, I will make sure to let everyone with night actions know either over PM/MSN/text message, or link them to the thread. All night actions are due before the posted deadline IF THERE IS ONE (or if I hurry you along). If your choice is not submitted by this time, a random choice may be made, a default choice may be made, or no choice may be made, depending on your role. Feel free to PM me to clarify what will happen in the event that your particular role does not submit a night choice by deadline.

9. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 24 hours, please post a notification in the thread. Please treat this game as a semi-serious commitment to the other players and contribute regularly.

11. Please do your part to make the game enjoyable for everyone. Abuse of other players (that's not in good fun) will probably not be tolerated.

12. The game will begin with DAY, so that everyone has a chance to play at least a little. EVERYONE CAN POST DURING THE DAY (unless you are dead/have voted for no lynch). Days last as long as it takes for the required number of votes for lynching or no lynching.

13. If you have any questions, LET ME KNOW ASAP, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN AN IMPORTANT ROLE OR HAVE NIGHT ACTIONS.

14. Please include the following phrase in your first post.. "Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet anyday!"

Like a Star @ heaven Roles are assigned randomly.. when we say randomly it was random. So don't bitch/complain/whine about sucky roles and what not. You will be smoted.

Like a Star @ heaven Please be aware its our first time hosting, so there will be imperfections.

Like a Star @ heaven Have a good game everyone!

Like a Star @ heaven CONTACT EITHER LENALESCA OR MYSELF IF YOU DID NOT RECIEVE YOUR ROLE VIA PM



Day ONE

Deceased:

Squalo (Nox Noctis) - supposedly tripped over his own hair and fell down the stairs.
Haru (Lenalesca) - smothered with a pillow on her bed.

Active players:

1. stebung
2. kagerouhi
3. ihazard
4. xyberangel
5. Skeam
6. Lucyfer
7. Hods sorrow
8. xianghua4kilik
9. TIG
10. bellichi
11. LCP
12. GC-X
13. Reznor
14. creature124


NOTE:
People who are away..

sKeam mon 6th-->wed 8th
kagerouhi thurs 2nd --> mon 6th
xianghua4kilik fri 3rd --> mon 6th
ihazard sat 4th --> wed 8th


Like a Star @ heaven ALL PLAYERS ARE BACK ON ACTIVE. NO EXCUSES Like a Star @ heaven


Last edited by Nox Noctis on Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:33 pm; edited 5 times in total

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:18 pm

"Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet anyday!"

Lets rock out with our glocks out
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:19 pm

hit me up with the dying will bullet anyday!
lets play! Very Happy
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet any day!

8)

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by iHazard on Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:51 pm

And she said, "Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet anyday!" pirat
avatar
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Location : Not Kansas
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:37 pm

“Ours is a government of checks and balances. The Mafia and crooked businessmen make out checks, and the politicians and other compromised officials improve their bank balances.” -- Steve Allen

Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet anyday! Or everyday. Or right now~ Ah, but for the power to overcome my regrets.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by sKeam on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:45 pm

In this world i am alone.
I have neither a friend nor a foe.
Every country i visit.
Every person i meet.
Is just another face in which i see my defeat.

I question my livelihood.
I question how i got this far.
But i will be strong.
As i have the will power to live long.

So i say to my "friends" and my "foes"
That there is no reason for this guilt to stay
You can hit me up with the dying will bullet anyday.

Hitman Reborn. Mafia round number 9
I know shit all about the theme.
But i shall be fine.
Its really confusing and i dont get it at all
But its time to harden up and get rid of that frown.
I will play it oldschool , like in the A town.
And if you ain't know this is how it go down.



_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Reznor on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:48 pm

"Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet anyday"

lynch xianghua4kilik because i dont want to have to spell that name throughout the game.
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:52 pm

sKeam wrote:
In this world i am alone.
I have neither a friend nor a foe.
Every country i visit.
Every person i meet.
Is just another face in which i see my defeat.

I question my livelihood.
I question how i got this far.
But i will be strong.
As i have the will power to live long.

So i say to my "friends" and my "foes"
That there is no reason for this guilt to stay
You can hit me up with the dying will bullet anyday.

Hitman Reborn. Mafia round number 9
I know shit all about the theme.
But i shall be fine.
Its really confusing and i dont get it at all
But its time to harden up and get rid of that frown.
I will play it oldschool , like in the A town.
And if you ain't know this is how it go down.



I think he's here to win........I bow to your enthusiasm Edwin....

@Reznor: Holyshit that is almost a good enough reason to lynch her O.o

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:54 pm

That's epic sKeam.

@stebung - IKR.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:20 pm

Reznor wrote:"Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet anyday"

lynch xianghua4kilik because i dont want to have to spell that name throughout the game.

aren't we lynching for more and more biazzare reasons
o.o you can just copy paste XD thats wat i do with most of the names
(i bad a spelling)
xianghua4kilik
xianghua4kilik
xianghua4kilik
xianghua4kilik
XD

@Skeam: o.o WHOA!
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Lucyfer wrote:
Reznor wrote:"Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet anyday"

lynch xianghua4kilik because i dont want to have to spell that name throughout the game.

aren't we lynching for more and more biazzare reasons
o.o you can just copy paste XD thats wat i do with most of the names
(i bad a spelling)
xianghua4kilik
xianghua4kilik
xianghua4kilik
xianghua4kilik
XD

@Skeam: o.o WHOA!

Can I lynch you for being obvious? =.=

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by bellichi on Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:08 am

Hit me with a dying bullet anyday.
avatar
bellichi
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 98
Age : 27
Location : For me to know and you to find out XDD
Major : Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Registration date : 2009-03-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:53 am

It will be interesting to see how a game with no inocents works I've decided I'm not going to continue the tradition oflynching skeam first and just lynch Stebung before he annoys me too much
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:58 am

@ Stebung: O.O wat do you mean im being obvious?...
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:26 am

@hods: fuck you? There won't be anyone leaving mid way so you can kill me at night time this time. So don't make stupid moves. If anyone's being annoying it's you.

@lucyfer: nvm.....=_=

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:27 am

Stebung wrote:@hods: fuck you? There won't be anyone leaving mid way so you can kill me at night time this time. So don't make stupid moves. If anyone's being annoying it's you.

@lucyfer: nvm.....=_=

I didnt kill you last round Lenalesca did infact I didnt kill anyone last round
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by sKeam on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:45 am

LMAO good one Reznor!! Very Happy



in that case, since i couldnt play last round. I would like to lynch Hods sorrow just for now, for being fail. Rolling Eyes


there is no innocents in this game??

What is this???

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:17 am

sKeam wrote:LMAO good one Reznor!! Very Happy



in that case, since i couldnt play last round. I would like to lynch Hods sorrow just for now, for being fail. Rolling Eyes


there is no innocents in this game??

What is this???

its Mafia vs Mafia
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 am

For no other reason than becuase I didn't get a chance to lynch her at the meeting yesterday, I vote to lynch xianghua4kilik.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:38 am

you didnt meet me yesterday either @.@
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:07 am

Lucyfer wrote:you didnt meet me yesterday either @.@

Ah, but I have no particular desire to lynch you. Lisa however is a whole different story~
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:37 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:
Stebung wrote:@hods: fuck you? There won't be anyone leaving mid way so you can kill me at night time this time. So don't make stupid moves. If anyone's being annoying it's you.

@lucyfer: nvm.....=_=

I didnt kill you last round Lenalesca did infact I didnt kill anyone last round

You are full of shit, you and Rebecca were on the same team therefore you two made decision together. You might not have had the final say on that but it does not change the fact you agreed to kill me. But that was retardedness from last round please don't carry it over to this round. "I ANNOY YOU" is not a good enough reason to lynch me. Reznor and Creature124's vote made more sense than what you just did.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:45 pm

how about I want to lynch you for the fun of it so im going to after all the whole point of games is to have fun while trying to win
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 35
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:48 pm

Fight you buggers, I hate peace.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:05 pm

not every1 has signed in yet ...
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:32 pm

"Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet anyday!"
Nox Noctis wrote:

Thursday 2nd April

"Squalo's dead!" Whispers and curiosity lingered in the air of the elegant Vongola Mansion.
"He was found at the bottom of the stairs.... maybe it was murder?" a shaky voice piped up.
"Pssh murder? It was probably a freak accident, he probably tripped over his own goddam hair! HAHA" another occupant of the room remarked looking severly amused.
"According to the coroner's report... they found a distinct hand print on his back... I think that counts for murder.. Just hope he doesn't come back to haunt the stair case.."
Case Photo 1
Epic Swordsman who falls over their own Epic Hair = Epic Fail Razz Lol @ Coroners report as well
Nox Noctis wrote:
Thursday 2nd April

"Detective, you have to tell me everything!.. She.. she was one of my closest companions.." he stared into nothingless.
"Yea I have to admit... she was anything but annoying.. but to go like that? It's not the nicest way..' he thought to himself.
"Your friend Haru Miura was found smothered with a pillow in her bed, a mafia hat was one of the things found on her as well as a panda. Either the murderer left it there or she was planning to cosplay as mafia. That we are still not quite sure."
"There is a plausible theory that they did it to get to you, since you are the Vongola Heir?" The detective continued.
'Oh Haru.. what have i done! I am sorry I dragged you into this mess.... I will revenge you! I promise!'
Case Photo 2

As you can clearly see in that photo, its either Mint Tea or Pongo who was smothering Haru Razz
Reznor wrote:lynch xianghua4kilik because i dont want to have to spell that name throughout the game.
lol!
Lucyfer wrote:
Reznor wrote:"Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet anyday"

lynch xianghua4kilik because i dont want to have to spell that name throughout the game.

aren't we lynching for more and more biazzare reasons
o.o you can just copy paste XD thats wat i do with most of the names
(i bad a spelling)
xianghua4kilik
xianghua4kilik
xianghua4kilik
xianghua4kilik
XD

@Skeam: o.o WHOA!
If last game didnt show you this, as well as what you yourself agreed with me when we played real life mafia, there is basically never really a good reason to for a lynch on Day One, it is almost entirely random. But you need it to get things going and to get some information from it.

Actually, you mentioned this last game (and you were particularly vocal about how foolish my plan was last round) so i would like to let you have a go from the start and find us the Mafia on Day One, kthxbai Smile
Hods_sorrow wrote:
sKeam wrote:LMAO good one Reznor!! Very Happy

in that case, since i couldnt play last round. I would like to lynch Hods sorrow just for now, for being fail. Rolling Eyes

there is no innocents in this game??

What is this???
its Mafia vs Mafia
Just to clarify on this matter for everyone. There is still a Townside. It is Mafia vs. Mafia in the sense that, in the series, the good guys are Mafia as well. So that means as a good guy, such as myself, you would still show up innocent even though almost everyone is a "Mafia player" i think. If there were no innocents, then who ever got the cop role is screwed Razz

P.S. Nice case scene photo's by the way Nox Noctis & Lenalesca Smile

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:43 pm

Okay, i just want to say this right from the start and make sure that said people are clear on this matter. Whoever has the doctor/healer/protector or whatever role in this, dont say who you are (unless your on the verge of being lynched obviously) but whoever you are, no matter what you do, DO NOT protect/heal me during any of the night phase (unless i notify you to do so during the day phase proceeding it/and you believe me etc). Use it to save other people you think may be innocent. If i die, i die, but its a risk im willing to take at the moment because i think that by saving others, that is likely to save us more towns people (assuming they protect the right people) at the end of a night phase Smile

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:09 pm

TIG you are psyhic are you >.>
so...
OK whos the mafia XD
(jokes)
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:11 pm

Lucyfer wrote:TIG you are psyhic are you >.>
so...
OK whos the mafia XD
(jokes)
I am, as shown here. Smile

People yet to make any posts in the thread yet:
2. kagerouhi (stated to be gone till Monday by the Host)
4. xyberangel
8. xianghua4kilik (stated to be gone till Monday by the Host)
11. LCP
12. GC-X

scratch

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by gc-X on Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:55 am

"Hit me up with the Dying Will Bullet anyday!"

sorry, wasnt home on thursday and had visitors over last night, three of whom are also playing in this game, so it would have been totally dumb to check my role while they were in the same room as me.

ANYWAYS, hi. im in Very Happy

_________________
avatar
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Age : 29
Location : Mt Albert
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

View user profile http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:14 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:how about I want to lynch you for the fun of it so im going to after all the whole point of games is to have fun while trying to win

So being a total jackass is fun? Actually why do I even bother talking to you? All you are doing is being a troll. So go fuck yourself.

_________________
avatar
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Age : 29
Location : PSP
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:43 am

Don't make me lock the two of you in a room until one of you is dead, or you have resolved your issues.
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:15 am

Hmmm not everyone has signed in but here's a vote count anyway(and lets hope I can count better than Edwin):

Lynch votes:

xianghua4kilik - 2 votes Reznor, creature124 (needs 6 votes to be lynched)
Stebung - 1 vote Hods_sorrow (needs 7 votes to be lynched)
Hods_sorrow - 1 vote Skeam (needs 7 votes to be lynched)

Still to vote:

stebung
kagerouhi
ihazard
xyberangel
Lucyfer
xianghua4kilik
TIG
bellichi
LCP
GC-X

Players away:

sKeam mon 6th-->wed 8th
kagerouhi thurs 2nd --> mon 6th
xianghua4kilik fri 3rd --> mon 6th
ihazard sat 4th --> wed 8th


Last edited by Nox Noctis on Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edwin the maths police wanna-be caught out Frankie's bad maths)
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Hit me up with the dying will bullet anyday.

Sorry - I only just read the PM. TIG told me about this game having started by yesterday but I've been busy with Christian club yesterday and went to/bought from a car auction today.

Lynch Lucyfer. I'm allergic to stupidity.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:28 pm

Shocked I Lynch xXLCP DragonslayerXx for trying to lynch off Optimus Prime Razz

If by Wednesday Xyberangel/Kagerouhi/Xianghua4kilik have not made a post/contributed, i say we lynch one off them off. Dont sign up for a game if you arent going to play/contribute. (I know 2 of them will be gone till Monday, thus why i give them till Wednesday, seems fair right? Smile)

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:28 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Hit me up with the dying will bullet anyday.

Sorry - I only just read the PM. TIG told me about this game having started by yesterday but I've been busy with Christian club yesterday and went to/bought from a car auction today.

Lynch Lucyfer. I'm allergic to stupidity.

XD well thats your decision
but i don't bring past games into current ones
roles are distributed at random
so stupid ppl may get important roles too
Shocked shock horror Shocked
i kno aye...
amazing... wouldnt have thot of that would you?
(note: did you have a look at my powers from last round... was there any reason y i acted the way i did ?)

though i admit was wrong last round - lynching a person the first day does provide important information XD
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:38 pm

Lucyfer wrote:(note: did you have a look at my powers from last round... was there any reason y i acted the way i did ?)
That if you are purposely trying to get lynched off, you should do a better job of it Wink From how you were posting, it seemed like you were alternating on the decision on whether you should attempt to get lynched on not (at least that is how i read it as)

Take some tips from Hods, he seems to be able to get lynched without trying most of the time Razz

P.S. Claiming random role distribution is a two way street. You can just have easily been given a useless role via random distribution, so the defense is not that great if you want my advice Smile

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:51 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
Lucyfer wrote:(note: did you have a look at my powers from last round... was there any reason y i acted the way i did ?)
That if you are purposely trying to get lynched off, you should do a better job of it Wink From how you were posting, it seemed like you were alternating on the decision on whether you should attempt to get lynched on not (at least that is how i read it as)

Take some tips from Hods, he seems to be able to get lynched without trying most of the time Razz

P.S. Claiming random role distribution is a two way street. You can just have easily been given a useless role via random distribution, so the defense is not that great if you want my advice Smile

>.> thats excately wat happend *sigh*
it was just...
if i dnt i cant use my power cos after this round i would have a game to revive back to...
but i felt really bad for wasting a town's vote like that Q.Q
i felt really bad wen our healer died Q.Q like i didnt try hard enough to get lynched

well her reason is just as unjustified
im just saying if she was just to lynch the stupid ppl at the start of every game
she'll eventually end up lynching off an important role
and this time could be it...
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:57 pm

I don't care, because stupid people waste good roles anyway. Makes no difference to me.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:01 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I don't care, because stupid people waste good roles anyway. Makes no difference to me.

team player of the year award goes to.... obviously not you
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:09 pm

When you're a townie there's no one else's role you know for sure so you're in the game by yourself.

If you're thinking of team play you'll never win.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:38 pm

this is starting to deeply resembling batte royale o.o
i believe there are ppl that you can trust in a game
you just have to figure out who they are
in which perhaps you shouldnt be watching out for the 'stupid' ppl
because you can always trust a 'stupid' person to act 'stupid'
it they acted any different then you kno
(in which i dnt think i've done anything out of the ordinary or incriminating yet)
its the smart ones you should watch out for
cos you never know if they would do something... incredible... like kill us all while you are still trying kill off all the 'stupid' ppl

i dnt mean kill off all the smarter ppl but please if your killing some1 - come up with a better(perhaps less insulting) reason? (we are here to make friends arent we?)
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:14 pm

I'm not interested in friendship. Especially not with you.

What happens in game stays in game. We're all university students so there's no doubt that you probably have a few brain cells.

I don't have to watch out for stupid people - they stand out really badly like neon flashing lights in pitch-black darkness.

If you can figure out who to trust in Mafia do let me know.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:21 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I'm not interested in friendship. Especially not with you.
What happens in game stays in game. We're all university students so there's no doubt that you probably have a few brain cells.

I don't have to watch out for stupid people - they stand out really badly like neon flashing lights in pitch-black darkness.

If you can figure out who to trust in Mafia do let me know.

okay ouch Q.Q
ummm i guess its pointless to say you trust me for this round...
i have a feeling this is going to be an pointless arguement so ill just end it here before ppl accuse me of wasting time XD
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by creature124 on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:08 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I'm not interested in friendship. Especially not with you.

What happens in game stays in game. We're all university students so there's no doubt that you probably have a few brain cells.

I don't have to watch out for stupid people - they stand out really badly like neon flashing lights in pitch-black darkness.

If you can figure out who to trust in Mafia do let me know.

Thats a little harsh, don't you think? Good god, even me, the lord of all things loud and blunt can see you could have used a LITTLE more tact there >_<

Also, you are forgetting the type of person that seem smart till they open their mouth....LIKE ME~
avatar
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:21 pm

Lucyfer wrote:>.> thats excately wat happend *sigh*
it was just...
if i dnt i cant use my power cos after this round i would have a game to revive back to...
but i felt really bad for wasting a town's vote like that Q.Q
i felt really bad wen our healer died Q.Q like i didnt try hard enough to get lynched
If you try to do too many things at once, you tend to fail at doing all of them (You know the story about the god with the bone who looked at the lake right?) Pick a path and adjust to it accordingly if need be.

If you wanted to get lynched, should have done so during Day One, when the town dont really have much to lose from getting you lynched one way or another (especially since you would be coming back). But thats last game. if you want to discuss it in more detail, we can do it in the HFIL thread if you want.
Lucyfer wrote:well her reason is just as unjustified
im just saying if she was just to lynch the stupid ppl at the start of every game
she'll eventually end up lynching off an important role
and this time could be it...
Refer back to what i said already and multiple times during the Mafia games. Lynching someone on Day One is a means to an end. If you think you are important to the town and shouldnt be targeted, start providing proof to your allegiance/usefulness. Dont just sit there. Role revealing is not the best of ideas, but its better than being lynched off (and theres nothing stopping you from a partial power/character reveal either)

I didnt really want to spell this out to everyone, as it should be obvious, but using your lynch votes to pressure people for information is a valid method. Dont be stupid about it, (both the Lynchers and the Lynchees) but it is usually the best way to get any info, especially at such an early stage of the game.
Lucyfer wrote:i believe there are ppl that you can trust in a game
Like me Very Happy
Lucyfer wrote:in which perhaps you shouldnt be watching out for the 'stupid' ppl
because you can always trust a 'stupid' person to act 'stupid'
Not quite, "stupid people" tend to make illogical and random moves, which not only dont help their side, but could hurt it if anything. It is easier to understand their motives and thinking, but its not really any fun in the long run. Not enough mind fucking for my tastes Razz

I prefer going up against a smarter opponent myself, if only to get better at a game (be it chess/drinking/mafia)
Lucyfer wrote:it they acted any different then you kno
A good player will either act the same regardless of which role they get or completely different each time. Both make said theory of your unfeasible.

Plus, with most cases, people are more likely to act different due to the role they get which isnt really much to go on either.
Lucyfer wrote:its the smart ones you should watch out for
cos you never know if they would do something... incredible... like kill us all while you are still trying kill off all the 'stupid' ppl
Being cheap smart is not grounds for getting killed. Its grounds for being awesome 8)
Lucyfer wrote:i dnt mean kill off all the smarter ppl but please if your killing some1 - come up with a better(perhaps less insulting) reason?
What particular reasons do you think are good enough for a Day One Lynch vote? Because, there all going to be random or a means to an end reason. Until Day 2 starts, basically no one (except me Razz) ever has a "good" reason/suspicion to vote anyone.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:When you're a townie there's no one else's role you know for sure so you're in the game by yourself.
Masons/Lovers/Pyro+Salt's ability to lynch the Doctor/Investigative roles when used well. All people who know each other and on the town side Razz
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:If you're thinking of team play you'll never win.
Shocked Kaiba LCP, you have to believe in the heart of the cards mafia if you want to win.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I don't have to watch out for stupid people - they stand out really badly like neon flashing lights in pitch-black darkness.
*Looks up at the Pink Neon Sign above his head*
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:If you can figure out who to trust in Mafia do let me know.
We should hook up everyone to that lie detector i got for Pyro+Salt and then play Mafia Razz

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Reznor on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:35 pm

@Lucy, do people always have to spell everything out for you? Neutral
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:What happens in game stays in game.
Agreed. People shouldnt take what is said to seriously in this thread. I dont think there is any real malice behind them.
creature124 wrote:Also, you are forgetting the type of person that seem smart till they open their mouth....LIKE ME~
Guess you better stay quiet then before people start lynching you off then Razz
That Indian Guy wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I don't have to watch out for stupid people - they stand out really badly like neon flashing lights in pitch-black darkness.
*Looks up at the Pink Neon Sign above his head
That sign just says you are a hotty is all Wink
avatar
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-02-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:37 pm

just two points:
1. i was trying to get lynched in day 1 - kinda why i was trying not to get hods lynched
2."if they acted any different then you kno" i wasnt refering to good players with this comment
i mean if lcp wants to get rid a stupid person get one that is acting somewat fishy
not just the most fail person from the last round
Very Happy
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 27
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:42 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:If you can figure out who to trust in Mafia do let me know.
We should hook up everyone to that lie detector i got for Pyro+Salt and then play Mafia Razz

"Are you mafia?"
"No."
*BZZZZZZZZZT*
AH SHIT FUCK ADLKFJ;LASKFSLFJAKFJ
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 9 - Katekyo Hitman Reborn! - Mafia vs Mafia (Mafia Wins)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum