WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

+10
Reznor
mint.tea
Lucyfer
gc-X
creature124
sKeam
Nox Noctis
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
14 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by mint.tea Sun May 10, 2009 8:14 am

@creature
I wasn't informed if they actually were the mafia, because it wasn't specified whether they actually attacked her - only that they "targeted" her.
As I said, the information could be wrong as a role could be deflected/change or whatever.
Sorry sKeam & Lucyfer if either of you get lynched and you're both townies.
I'm only basing it on for what I know...

I'm a townie. Can't make it anymore clear.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam Sun May 10, 2009 9:10 am

Dear Mafia Players,

It has been an enjoyable game thus far, but please hear me out.PLEASE do not lynch me this day phase!.Like i said before it will be two steps backwards for all and we'll wish we went with what Steven had been advocating before,which is the loss of less townies!

I dunno what to make of mint.teas powers considering i know she's wrong about me.So i either see it as Lucy or mint.tea atm.

I am as sick of this day phase as any of you guys.So, Steven and Creature,if we do go down that road, PLEASE can we all just lynch Lucy cuz i know i am innocent and am very useful and by the looks of how she's posting, if she isn't roleblocker, i dont think she is that useful to us anyway if she dosent care if she dies or not. So if you are gonna gang up on innocents we may as well go for her first.

Plus you all know i am better at this game and am more fun to have around.If Lucy turns out to be innocent you can do what you want to me at night with your process of elimiantion etc..

BUT REALLY... the main loss will be for the host, Ushvin, who has put so much time and effort into this game and my power Sad .We will only get one round of alternate reality mafia ever and i dont want to waste this opportunity..and i'm sure you don't as well by lynching someone good like me.Creature, i am not a threat to anyone atm.. Sad

Please take into consideration what i've said, AT LEAST let me use other, my never before seen, useful/powerful night action this night phase that will harm no one.Information is power thats all i can say about it.I can guarantee it.And if you still dont believe i'm not mafia the next day phase i will be happy to show you why not then.

So please keep me around if you want an enjoyable game with useful roles in tact for now. Im happy with process of elimination but just not this way.

This is all i need to say from me.i want to hear from lucy.

Thank You.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun May 10, 2009 9:57 am

i love you too edwin...

and im just going to say one thing
you guys don't want to lynch me

and im a townie which should be apparent so y are you lynchin an apparent townie?
instead of some1 that could possibly be mafia???

UNLYNCH NOX
LYNCH EDWIN

you're the one thats been acting suspicious from the start
you've now given me a reason to vote you instead >.>
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun May 10, 2009 10:11 am

scratch well based on what has been presented before us, i do believe you to the mafia skeam and that your last few posts have been a way to try and say or do anything to just survive 1 more phase.

and while i agree with your sentiments about the game being more interesting if you stay alive rather than lucyfer, we cant overlook that:
1) you have just as much likelihood being the cause of mint.tea's death as lucyfer has based on the facts we have (eye witness)
2) you currently have more votes to your name than her, which means a quicker end to this long day phase.
3) you say you didnt target lenalesca last night phase, but you havent said who your intended target was and what power you have. you want the town to go with you on blind faith and that you are innocent at the moment.

while it would be a shame if your untimely death did cause indian guys game to get cut short/less fun, we cant ignore that fact, that as a town, we have to try and kill off our enemies whatever chance we get.

i would like to ask mint tea what made her lynch skeam over lucyfer though, when she had two possible suspects for lenalesca (mint.tea) death.

i am sorry to have to do this, because i do think keeping you around in the game would be more interesting, but unlynch stebung and lynch skeam. no hard feelings. (although i dont mind switching to lucyfer if she ends up with just as many votes as you, if only for the lolz Razz)
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun May 10, 2009 10:20 am

sKeam wrote:Please take into consideration what i've said, AT LEAST let me use other, my never before seen, useful/powerful night action this night phase that will harm no one.Information is power thats all i can say about it.I can guarantee it.And if you still dont believe i'm not mafia the next day phase i will be happy to show you why not then.

If you can guarantee it why is it possible that we still won't believe you? You have not said anything solid. And no I don't wanna see your power. If the healer is dead, like LCP said all other powers are not much use.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun May 10, 2009 10:23 am

actually, if i have counted right, skeam has enough votes to be lynched Neutral he has 6 by my count (mint.tea, creature124, nox noctis, stebung, lucyfer, reznor) so i guess thats that silent now we just have to wait for indian guy to declare whether we made a good or bad move by lynching off skeam
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun May 10, 2009 10:25 am

.Fuck i have shit luck... i guess i just have a suspicious personality.. i honestly dont get how i was even suspicious this round until this crap happened? pls someone tell me.. sigh... and last round i was trying to act suspicious and i didnt even get lynched i think.Rolling Eyes

EDIT: sorry im just really annoyed atm at other things right now. no hard feelings to anyone.Kinda glad this is off my shoulders actually.thanks.

Last edited by sKeam on Sun May 10, 2009 11:49 am; edited 3 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun May 10, 2009 10:30 am

awww, there there, we still got to find your minion. i guess people will think twice now before they try to kill mint.tea Razz

other people mentioned you were suspicious because you werent as helpful in the game as you usually are (which is weird, you were probably more helpful this round than in the khr round when you were a townie Laughing)

good luck with your presentation Smile

someone should tell indian guy that there has been a lynch so we can start the night phase Smile
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun May 10, 2009 10:38 am

i was goin to unlynch skeam and lynch lucyfer instead.. but he just delcared hes the godfather Suspect ? stop being a sour puss edwin Razz
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun May 10, 2009 10:45 am

Edwin next time when you kill someone don't leave witnesses lol
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun May 10, 2009 10:46 am

Ah, that just made my evening. Good post edwin, good post.

So, based off this, do we take down player lucyfer tonight(vigilante?)/tomorrow, or should we not be so quick to assume she is also mafia?

We can know one thing - her claims have been correct. She is NOT a role blocker. I am ashamed that I did not see this sooner.

Player lucyfer (or at least her power) targetted character mint.tea last night, and yet she still performed her role of healing character lucyfer. Her role was not blocked, therefore she has another night action. Whether or not she is the mafia is yet unknown, but she definitley was trying to do SOMETHING to character mint.tea. And that something wasn't roleblocking.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun May 10, 2009 10:57 am

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i told you guys Razz
sorry nox for doubting you but 1/2 isnt bad XD
>.> and creature stop being an idiot
why would i take down my godfather if i am mafia...
i am in not way related to the player who is lucyfer >.> either...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun May 10, 2009 11:01 am

Nox Noctis wrote:i was goin to unlynch skeam and lynch lucyfer instead.. but he just delcared hes the godfather Suspect ? stop being a sour puss edwin Razz
YOU BROKE THE HONOR CODE BY LYNCHING ME FIRST MYSTIQUE.Razz

Plus a majority had already been reached so i dont think your change would of counted once its been majoritized.

ok the games not actually over. i dont want ppl to spoil the game by ppl revealing shit.

ok everyone put your heads down and go to sleep and wait for night..
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun May 10, 2009 11:25 am

Lucyfer wrote:seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i told you guys Razz
sorry nox for doubting you but 1/2 isnt bad XD
>.> and creature stop being an idiot
why would i take down my godfather if i am mafia...
i am in not way related to the player who is lucyfer >.> either...

Fair point, I had not noted your lynch vote. I retract my inference that you may be mafia.

I never did imply that you were related to your character though...all I did was point out *proof* that you aren't the roleblocker for anyone else that missed it like I did, so that people who were doubting your word on that (also like me) had more than your word to stand on.

Don't really know why you are getting uppity tbh....I understand that you don't like being accused of being a mafia and all, but really that was more of a favor to you....
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun May 10, 2009 3:11 pm

ok um TIG is kinda busy with stuff so i'll just tally up the votes... and skeam is lynched.. so now its night phase so noone post till the sunrises..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun May 10, 2009 6:24 pm

just as an added obvious note, if everyone can send in their night actions to indian guy as well, that way it can speed up the process for all of us when he returns Smile thats all i wanted to say. now we all go to sleep, while we wait for indian guy Sleep
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed May 13, 2009 12:00 pm

I apologize for the delay in the game. I had some personal matters to attend to.
Day Two Lynch Vote Count

sKeam - 6 Votes (Mint.Tea, Creature124, Nox Noctis, Stebung, Lucyfer, Reznor) LYNCHED
Stebung - 1 Vote (Pyro+Salt)
Creature124 - 1 Vote (xXLCP DragonslayerXx)
Lucyfer - 2 Vote (iHazard, sKeam)

Yet to vote:
- Gc-X
Almost back at her hideout, xXLCP DragonslayerXx had just finished off her last burger. As she looked around to see if anyone was following her, she saw that the town was gathered behind her, lynching rope in hand.

“We know you killed Mint.Tea” the town accused xXLCP DragonslayerXx.
“What do you mean you know it was me?” yelled back xXLCP DragonslayerXx, trying to figure out a way to talk her way out of this.
“We had an eye witness testimony to seeing you kill Mint.Tea…plus, there is a trail of Burger King Wrappers from Mint.Tea’s body to you” said the townspeople.
“Oh shit” -_-

And with that, the town lynched xXLCP Dragonslayer, the Mafia Godfather.

Once everyone was gone, sKeam made his way out of the bushes, towards his fallen master’s body. While he wasn’t sure what he should do now, one thing was clear to him. He must get revenge for xXLCP DragonslayerXx’s death. With that he picked up her Burger King hat, placed it on his head and said “Now I am the Mafia Queen!”
R.I.P.
That Indian Guy - Red Bucket Trace - Reviver
Hods Sorrow - Kagerouhi - Watcher
Lenalesca - Mint.Tea - Healer (Doctor)
sKeam - xXLCP DragonslayerXx - Godfather
Spoiler:
Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 5 Characterselection

Active List:
- Creature 124
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Reznor
- Stebung
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

It is now NIGHT TWO. As usual, send in your Night Actions to me. Because of my delays, i understand that everyone may not be aware that the game is back on (it would be nice if you could mention it to your fellow players that it is now Night Two, so ill give you guys some time and night will last until all the Night Actions are in. (However if there only is a few actions left, i may ask you to hurry up Smile)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu May 14, 2009 3:28 pm

sKeam pondered his next move. He just became the head of the Mafia. He had to make a big move to make his mark known to this town.

“Perhaps I should kill Nox Noctis” thought sKeam. “She seems to be quite beloved by the town, if I kill her, surely they will think twice before coming after the Mafia again” Twisted Evil

Winchester 3:16 - And God said unto Sam and Dean of Winchester, "Thou shalt kill some evil sons of bitches and raise a little hell. Thou shalt keep thine salt guns loaded and thine car radio forever spewing heavy metal.” preached That Indian Guy as he read from the Book of Chuck study

Pyro+Salt was only paying attention to half of what was said. She was more intrigued by the enormous statue of their savior, Dean Winchester (in just a towel) erected next to the altar. She kept trying to peer under the towel.

“That is it for tonight sermon, I think it is about time I go and take care of that woman from last night. Personally show her my gratitude for leading me to you” mused That Indian Guy.

“As for you, you have your target, go and eliminate them” commanded That Indian Guy to Pyro+Salt.

“What about what we talked about at the bar last night? You said if I joined you and your Church of Winchester and helped you out with the Winquisition, that there would be great rewards. Great Pie rewards” Pyro+Salt said that last part in glee.

“Do not fret my child, as Winchester 1.7 says: And on the seventh day, God commanded: "Let there be pie." And there was pie. You shall have your pie once you accomplish your task”

“Mmm Pie” and with that, the two of them walked out of the church. That Indian Guy getting into a 67 Chevy Impala. Pyro+Salt hopped onto her scooter and they rode out.

As Inspector Reznor was making her rounds of the town, she knew there was something strange going on still in this town. It was too early to relax, even with the Godfather successfully taken care of. “Maybe I should hold a surprise inspection of one of the houses, to see what the citizen there is really up to.” she thought to herself, and with that, she made her way into the nearest house to her.

“Hey you, do you know where Nox Noctis is?” sKeam came up to her, holding a stick of dynamite in his hand.

“Why are you looking for her?” Nox Noctis looked a bit worried about what this crazed, but pretty man might do to her.

“Oh, im going to kill her” sKeam said matter-of-factly

“In that case, that’s her right over there” Nox Noctis pointed at some townie that she had barely seen around.

“Thanks” and with that sKeam ran off after his “target”

Nox Noctis sighed in relief “that was close”

“It sure was” said That Indian Guy as he tied up Nox Noctis. “Couldn’t have a pretty young thing like you go off with such a fiend” Wink

Hods Sorrow was quite pleased with himself. He had managed to “acquire” a new magnifying glass for himself and some other goods. “I wonder how fast I could kill ants with it” he said as he made a smashing motion with it and his hand.

“Hey, what do you think you are doing on my boat?”

“Well I was trying to take a nap, now go away” Pyro+salt grumbled as she sent the owner away and went back to sleep. “Mmm pie”

“It is a shame really. You would have made quite the addition to my Cult. But I only need one disciple, and you lead me to her last night by mistake.” That Indian Guy said with a hint of sorrow in his voice. “But she is quite the disciple I must say, so I thought it only fair if I came to thank you personally” Wink

“You don’t have to kill me. You said it yourself, you ended up finding something better anyway right?” Nox Noctis beseeched That Indian Guy. “Why not let me go. I wont say a word of this to anyone, I swear it to god”

“God you say? Which one?” That Indian Guy inquired.

“Ummm Siwon?”

“HEATHEN! Such blasphemy. Your beauty shall not save you from besmirching the name of our one true savior, Dean Winchester.” And with that, That Indian Guy lit the bonfire he had built around Nox Noctis.

“Im not Nox Noctis” pleaded Lucyfer to sKeam.

“Sure your not, and this hat doesn’t make me look pretty” scoffed sKeam as he lit the fuse to the mountain of dynamite around Lucyfer and ran to a safe distance.

“THIS TOWN IS FUCKEN CRAZY!” screamed Lucyfer in her final moments

KABOOM
and half a city block was destroyed along with Lucyfer
“Its quite satisfying to see a plan go off without a hitch” said sKeam “I just hope no one noticed that explosion”

Stebung came upon Nox Noctis’s remains. “Sigh”

R.I.P.
That Indian Guy - Red Bucket Trace - Reviver
Hods Sorrow - Kagerouhi - Watcher
Lenalesca - Mint.Tea - Healer (Doctor)
sKeam - xXLCP DragonslayerXx - Godfather
Reznor - Nox Noctis - Bus Driver
Spoiler:
Creature124 - Lucyfer - Vengeful Townie
Spoiler:

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 5 Characterselection

Active List:
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Stebung
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

It is now DAY THREE. You may resume posting

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Thu May 14, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu May 14, 2009 3:43 pm

okaaaaay people

that is a shit load of nite actions.... well done tig

so i got...
skeam tried killing nox who misdirected him to lucyfer
so nox would actually know who skeam is
but unfortunately got killed by tig
and pyro was role blocked?
reznor is the detective

what i don't get is...
what hods was up to
what role tig and pyro has now.

what id like to know is if the watcher saw anything useful

and to end this round quickly i'd really like the town's trust

LYNCH IHAZARD

(this may sound old but if this person is innocent you can lynch me next turn or viligante can kill me ^-^)
note: last round she tried killing me off the same way as edwin<== thats just one of the many reasons that i dnt want to go into...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu May 14, 2009 3:49 pm

F**K this town is freakn sexist. SCREW YOU TIG FOR KILLING ME (ie.sandy) >(

@lucy, nox is dead... sandy was nox..

Pyro+Salt was only paying attention to half of what was said. She was more intrigued by the enormous statue of their savior, Dean Winchester (in just a towel) erected next to the altar.
*snort* snigger*
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu May 14, 2009 3:53 pm

so nox would actually know who skeam is
but unfortunately got killed by tig

huh? i know nox is dead :<
its unfortunate but i really don't want to drag this round longer than it need to
so...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu May 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:

Pyro+Salt was only paying attention to half of what was said. She was more intrigued by the enormous statue of their savior, Dean Winchester (in just a towel) erected next to the altar.
*snort* snigger*

LOL. I picked that up too. Hehe he couldn't resist...
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu May 14, 2009 4:01 pm

sorri ur sentance was cut off so i only read the first line.

if u read carefully TIG and pyro are in the same team, second group of mafia? Like how we were playing mafia that other time, and Vin introduced the red mafia and the black mafia?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu May 14, 2009 4:05 pm

two groups of mafias dear god o.o...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu May 14, 2009 4:10 pm

I'm gonna trust lucyfer and lynch Ihazard if she had so much confidence in this lynch.

Another group of mafia? That is possible. Maybe two groups of mafias of two members each. Or they are masons with powers. Either way those two are connected somehow. But I'm not worried about them yet.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Thu May 14, 2009 4:18 pm

I haven't had time to read everything because I'm still in the middle of my stupid assignment but figured I should say something before you all got hasty and lynch me off. I think I mentioned at the time that I might be wrong and I didn't really have anything to go on besides her going on about roleblocking.

ANYWAY. It has come to light that Lucyfer is definitely NOT mafia. Take a very obvious "hint" and please DON'T lynch me Rolling Eyes
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu May 14, 2009 4:20 pm

LOL um lucy did you confuse hasini with the character iHazard?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu May 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Day Three Lynch Vote Count

iHazard - 2 Votes (Lucyfer, Stebung)

Yet to vote:
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

NOTE: The player Pyro+Salt (Koco) will be unable to post till Tuesday 19th May, as she has no internet access at the moment. Thank you for your attention.

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Thu May 14, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu May 14, 2009 4:26 pm

@ihazard: thankyou XD you are very nice and i like you
but sorry you have to die for the survival of the town
^-^ you are right I am not mafia
but you are anti-town

@nox: i wouldnt kill the character ihazard @.@ isnt she our watcher? why would i kill our watcher...?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Thu May 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Actually I'm townside, even though I'm well aware of why you think otherwise. And since I know who you are, you might not want to lynch me off because I might be able to figure out who's got the sKeam character. It ain't me. My sticky-fingered character is mentioned in the story - if you look up the role, you'll realise it's not actually an anti-town role even if it seems that way.

Or, ya know, you could lynch me. But don't say I didn't warn you. I'll be more useful to you and the rest of the town if you don't kill me off Wink
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Thu May 14, 2009 4:39 pm

okay why do you think i think otherwise? @.@
nvm i stand to my conviction
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Thu May 14, 2009 4:45 pm

I believe you think otherwise because of your role. And yes, I know who you are - you might want to think about how I know that Wink I'm afraid I can't elaborate unless I want to get myself modkilled and I don't like the idea of being modkilled anymore than I like the idea of being lynched Smile

But I have given you a very big hint as to who/what I am and it is most definitely a townside role. Two words: STICKY FINGERS.

Last edited by iHazard on Thu May 14, 2009 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because I forgot to throw something about Meiji Japan in here...)
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri May 15, 2009 5:49 am

UNLYNCH IHAZARD

ok so we have 1 mafia left
2 ppl possibly in a cult?
the cult leader that seems to be able to recruit once every 2 nites?

there has been no evidence of role blocking this night or last time?

gc-x, pyro, lcp didn't vote for skeam
i think for finding mafia this is a good place to start
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri May 15, 2009 7:40 am

yay for an eventful night phase, so eventful that i couldnt understand half of it.
*goes back to read it*
OKAY.......

ok NOW i understand the whole "omg, theres a cult" thing. does that mean that they are part of their own mafia, or just anti-town and not mafia? omg so confusing

@lucyfer: magneto revealed himself before i had the chance to lynch him, as his post RIGHT BEFORE his pms pretty much confirmed him as a mafia. i would have lynched him, but what was the point? he already made it clear that he was mafia and pretty much was already dead. but in saying that, i kind of did drag things out a little, i was waiting for others reactions first.

just an opinion: i think that the gc-X character was left out of the game *sad face*

@Stebung: why do you think lucy had so much confidence in her lynch? coz its become quite apparent that she wasnt, and has subsequently unlynched ihazard. are you going to follow suit and unlynch her too?
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri May 15, 2009 8:04 am

gc-X wrote:@Stebung: why do you think lucy had so much confidence in her lynch? coz its become quite apparent that she wasnt, and has subsequently unlynched ihazard. are you going to follow suit and unlynch her too?

Cos it's obvious who she is and she's helping the town. And yes i will follow suit and unlynch ihazard because she cleared herself with her last post. I can see who her role is now and I don't think it's a threat to the town. I think lucyfer read ihazard's post and understood that as well.

@ihazard: why did your role turned out as what it was for lucyfer if you are townside?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri May 15, 2009 8:17 am

@stebung, so you're pretty much just gonna believe everything thats said here? you do realise that the whole point of mafia is deception do you?

in saying that, i find iHazard VERY suspicious atm so i will cast my vote to LYNCH IHAZARD

@lucyfer: when u said "and to end this round quickly i'd really like the town's trust", what exactly did you mean by this?
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri May 15, 2009 8:47 am

gc-X wrote:@stebung, so you're pretty much just gonna believe everything thats said here? you do realise that the whole point of mafia is deception do you?

You just have to know who to believe and who not to believe. I know who to believe for now. I personally find ihazard kinda suspicious too because her role doesn't seem to be pro-town. But I'll let her answer my question first then decide my final judgment on her.

And dude. You've been sitting around and doing nothing most of the time this round. If you have any useful information or contribution please share it. And if you are indeed townie. Trust Lucyfer and her judgment for now.

ok we have:

- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- Stebung
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

Out of the 8 people here I KNOW 4 of them are townies.

We can confirm now that Skeam is the other mafia and TIG is the cult leader and Pyro seems to be converted to the cult. That means there are 3 anti town roles here. (If the cult is bad which i think they are since they killed nox). 4 anti-towns at worst if there is a serial killer(but i think it's unlikely if the cult is able to kill). And every night the cult leader converts a townie into the cult increasing the anti-town population.

Can Pyro, Nox and LCP tell us what they know about last night and how they interpret the current situation and how they think the town can win with what I've said above?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri May 15, 2009 10:31 am

I was waiting and hoping someone else would pick it up. Sandy was targeted twice last night BUT she deflected the kill to greg BUT herself was killed by the cult.

Stebung wrote:We can confirm now that Skeam is the other mafia and TIG is the cult leader and Pyro seems to be converted to the cult. That means there are 3 anti town roles here. (If the cult is bad which i think they are since they killed nox). 4 anti-towns at worst if there is a serial killer(but i think it's unlikely if the cult is able to kill). And every night the cult leader converts a townie into the cult increasing the anti-town population.

That Indian Guy wrote:“It is a shame really. You would have made quite the addition to my Cult. But I only need one disciple, and you lead me to her last night by mistake.” That Indian Guy said with a hint of sorrow in his voice.
Where did you get that the cult recruits every night? Suspect how can i trust you (in turn lucy) if you cant even get the simple facts right? Rolling Eyes

We have 8 players remaining, 3 anti-town roles, the town is bound to win if played out right. Im goin to lynch gc-X because hes been contributing the least, it seems like hes been in the back seat which in his defense he doesn't understand whats going on :/ your not a noob anymore jesse. Buckle up.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri May 15, 2009 11:19 am

Day Three Lynch Vote Count

iHazard - 1 Vote (Gc-X)
Gc-X - 1 Vote (Nox Noctis)

Yet to vote:
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Pyro+Salt
- Stebung
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

NOTE: The player Pyro+Salt (Koco) will be unable to post till Tuesday 19th May, as she has no internet access at the moment. Thank you for your attention.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri May 15, 2009 3:23 pm

i'm still all for ending this round sooner because i dnt think anyone has any good information from the last night phase

both gc and pyro seem fishy to me

i would really like to lynch gc
but i think we should wait till pyro gets back unless some1 has some1 else suspicious to lynch
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri May 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:I was waiting and hoping someone else would pick it up. Sandy was targeted twice last night BUT she deflected the kill to greg BUT herself was killed by the cult.

Stebung wrote:We can confirm now that Skeam is the other mafia and TIG is the cult leader and Pyro seems to be converted to the cult. That means there are 3 anti town roles here. (If the cult is bad which i think they are since they killed nox). 4 anti-towns at worst if there is a serial killer(but i think it's unlikely if the cult is able to kill). And every night the cult leader converts a townie into the cult increasing the anti-town population.

That Indian Guy wrote:“It is a shame really. You would have made quite the addition to my Cult. But I only need one disciple, and you lead me to her last night by mistake.” That Indian Guy said with a hint of sorrow in his voice.
Where did you get that the cult recruits every night? Suspect how can i trust you (in turn lucy) if you cant even get the simple facts right? Rolling Eyes

We know what happened to the kills but thats not important for now because it does not lead us to a lynch and hey it's all just what I think is happening. TIG sounds like a cult leader and I looked up cult leader role and that's what they do. They recruit people each nite until they are the only ones left. You don't have to trust me O.o all this is just what I think is happening it might not be right. You are welcomed to come up with what ever idea you have for the town to win. And if that's the reason you are lynching GC i can lynch you for the same reason. All you've been doing is doubting everyone and go in circles.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri May 15, 2009 4:06 pm

For what? For being quiet and in the back seat? Please go back and check the thread Rolling Eyes I was the one who helped get rid of Edwin Razz

@lucy yea i wanna know what eleen can add to what happened in the night phase, i understand why you don't want to draw out this day phase it makes people paranoid <_<
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun May 17, 2009 9:38 am

Nox Noctis wrote:For what? For being quiet and in the back seat? Please go back and check the thread Rolling Eyes I was the one who helped get rid of Edwin Razz

It's true that you lynched him first cos he was easy target cos he wasn't the usual "helpful" Edwin. But then you unlynched him later after reading his post. Skeam was only lynched after the witness revealed him you had no part in it. So I don't think you are the one to talk about who to trust, as you unlynched the god father last round and "was about to lynch lucyfer and the god father reveals himself" I remember you saying that? How exactly was that helping the town? You were confusing the town more like.

So now you are picking on another easy target GC-x cos he's not "contributing". I'm not saying he's innocent he's just as suspicious as you are but the way you've been playing I don't think you are on the town side.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun May 17, 2009 10:50 am

Speaking of 'easy target' I believe lucy fits the description more than jesse and i believe im not the only one who wants to lynch him.
Just cause im not playing like i use to doesnt mean jack shit, i am on the townside why else would i be 'jump for joy' active? If i wasn't on the towns side and being as active as i am now, i might as well have a flashing neon sign above my head Rolling Eyes "ANTI-TOWN D:"
You asked for my 2 cents worth? I give you my 2 cents worth, you just choose to continue to nit-pick at me while you should be focussing on something else Rolling Eyes

Stebung wrote:
Nox Noctis wrote:I was waiting and hoping someone else would pick it up. Sandy was targeted twice last night BUT she deflected the kill to greg BUT herself was killed by the cult.

We know what happened to the kills but thats not important for now because it does not lead us to a lynch and hey it's all just what I think is happening. TIG sounds like a cult leader and I looked up cult leader role and that's what they do. They recruit people each nite until they are the only ones left. You don't have to trust me O.o all this is just what I think is happening it might not be right. You are welcomed to come up with what ever idea you have for the town to win. And if that's the reason you are lynching GC i can lynch you for the same reason. All you've been doing is doubting everyone and go in circles.

READ THE STORY!!!! that quote from Vin is from the story, TIG the cult leader only needs ONE disciple therefore DOES NOT convert every night. It does make sense since the game is still going.. you just totally missed my point.
Hey im not the one that told everyone to follow lucy's lynch and then follow her unlynch. Thats more confusing than anything, makes you and lucy look like you guys are working with each other and you call me 'doubting everyone and go in circles'....right...

Look as far as i can see noone else is doing anything useful. Im more than happy to cast my lynch vote on someone else, although i find jesse the most suspicious at the mo. At this stage of the game, i understand why people will think im suspicious and what not, i'll do what it takes to prove my innocence, night action me, lie detect me, watch me WHATEVER, just do it! I have nothing to hide, because im am not anti-town Neutral

Hey Bee, did you manage to watch anyone in particular? I would like to hear your version of the nightphase if you know anything new. Mayb that can narrow down our choices?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun May 17, 2009 11:49 am

Nox Noctis wrote:Speaking of 'easy target' I believe lucy fits the description more than jesse and i believe im not the only one who wants to lynch him.
1.Just cause im not playing like i use to doesnt mean jack shit,

2. i am on the townside why else would i be 'jump for joy' active?

3. If i wasn't on the towns side and being as active as i am now, i might as well have a flashing neon sign above my head Rolling Eyes "ANTI-TOWN D:"

You asked for my 2 cents worth? I give you my 2 cents worth, you just choose to continue to nit-pick at me while you should be focussing on something else Rolling Eyes

By now you should know who Lucyfer is, if you still doubt her it means you are either clueless or anti-town.

1. But you lynched Skeam cos "he was not as helpful as before".

2. Being active doesn't mean you are not mafia. Or else why don't we just lynch the person who posted the least in the game? coughpyrocough

3. Actually the neon sign says "Active player that is not really helping the town." right now.

What should I be focusing on then? Pick on inactive people?

Nox Noctis wrote:
Stebung wrote:

READ THE STORY!!!! that quote from Vin is from the story, TIG the cult leader only needs ONE disciple therefore DOES NOT convert every night. It does make sense since the game is still going.. you just totally missed my point.
Hey im not the one that told everyone to follow lucy's lynch and then follow her unlynch. Thats more confusing than anything, makes you and lucy look like you guys are working with each other and you call me 'doubting everyone and go in circles'....right...

Look as far as i can see noone else is doing anything useful. Im more than happy to cast my lynch vote on someone else, although i find jesse the most suspicious at the mo. At this stage of the game, i understand why people will think im suspicious and what not, i'll do what it takes to prove my innocence, night action me, lie detect me, watch me WHATEVER, just do it! I have nothing to hide, because im am not anti-town Neutral

Hey Bee, did you manage to watch anyone in particular? I would like to hear your version of the nightphase if you know anything new. Mayb that can narrow down our choices?

1. No one have confirmed that this is a cult situation yet it's just my personal guess. I don't know about the details it would seem from the story he only needs 1 disciple. However you seem to know a lot more about that than me.....

2. Here's what happened, lucyfer found out ihazard should be lynched after last night so she immediately voted. Ihazard defended herself. Ihazard suceeded. Lucyfer unlynched her. That was it. Not confusing.

3. But you just said "you are active so you must be townie", so can you tell me why people would find you suspicious? I mean if you think and you know that you are innocent why are you asking people to use night powers on you rather than using it on a suspected mafia? If you really are not anti-town you would have had some useful information from NIGHT PHASE by then won't you? Why are you not helping the town?

Last edited by Stebung on Sun May 17, 2009 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Sun May 17, 2009 11:54 am

Sorry Frankie & other town members, I don't know anything new - only the story that everyone else is trying to figure out from.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun May 17, 2009 1:04 pm

ugghhh my head.....

and OMG @nox: 'contributed the least' my ass! i mean sure if your counting post count over post content but and if you are, then fuck you. Why do i need to post about the current topic of discussions when all i have to say is pretty much covered by everyone elses posts? i ask questions so i can gain understanding into peoples motives and help me draw conclusions about peoples roles and what not. so if you dont mind me asking, what about my contributions make it any less than others?

@stebung: i hope you know what you're doing
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon May 18, 2009 3:48 pm

@gc-x: Do you know what you are doing?

Can Pyro and LCP please post?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon May 18, 2009 6:29 pm

@stebung: well, apparently (according to some people) i dont do enough in this game, so im making a move based on my own knowledge and im sticking to it.
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Tue May 19, 2009 8:58 am

right, sorry for the lack of posts but i'm kinda restricted by the lack of internet access at the moment. I've also posted a pages back that i was going to be away/without internet which is why i did not vote for sKeam
If you go bak and look at the posts, he actually came out after i casted my lynch vote, and when i came back and checked the forum again, you guys have already lynched him.

so heres my take on the story of night 2:

-TIG and Pyro are in a Cult (the cult of Winchester? XD) and as Frankie has pointed out, I think they are or will be the only members in the cult due to the fact of what TIG said b4 he killed Nox and the fact that TIG has a killing power. If Vin gave TIG the power of conversion AND killing at the same time, the game would be over pretty soon with the amount of townies left. Either that or...he gets to chose which one he would use, not both at the same time if that was the case. It actually explains the story for Night 1 where TIG stumbled into the bar...where Pyro happened to be after stabbing Lucyfer. The conversion happened there/Night1 (thus the "what we talked about last night at the bar" bit) and he killed Nox at Night 2.

-we do have a detective/inspector! I was starting to wonder if Vin would not have one in the game just for kicks

-Pyro seems like a pretty fail charc XD (I would totally not be perving at Dean if there was a statue of him...much)

and again, im going to try and find more chances to come online.
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next