WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

+10
Reznor
mint.tea
Lucyfer
gc-X
creature124
sKeam
Nox Noctis
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
14 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy Tue May 19, 2009 9:36 am

MOD NOTE:

I am currently looking into replacing the players Pyro+Salt (she should be enjoying her holiday Razz) and xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx with Lenalesca and Creature 124. If the two can just confirm to me via PM that they are able to take over the roles as soon as they can, it would be great Smile I apologize for the delay in the game.

Day Three Lynch Vote Count

iHazard - 1 Vote (Gc-X)
Gc-X - 1 Vote (Nox Noctis)

Yet to vote:
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Pyro+Salt
- Stebung
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 6 Empty Re: Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy Tue May 19, 2009 11:17 am

MOD NOTE:

Creature124 will be taking over xXLCP DragonslayerXx place in the game.
Lenalesca will be taking over Pyro+Salt place in the game.

Active Player List:
- Creature124 xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
- Gc-X
- iHazard
- Lenalesca Pyro+Salt
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Stebung

Hope that helps the game move along now Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue May 19, 2009 11:27 am

@Lenalesca and Creature124: I'll just ask this right away. Who do you think the town should lynch? The cult or Skeam?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue May 19, 2009 11:31 am

Oh woot back from the dead! Yaaaay, ok in ur face Edwin! Since you died in the game, I'm going to have to settle for hunting out Skeam the anti-town role. WHO'S WITH ME?! XD and @Steven: my previous sentences answers ur question I guess but if you want me to help you hunt down the cult I have no objections either. But I just hope someone has a plan.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue May 19, 2009 11:55 am

hunting skeam would be good Smile
it gets rid of 1 nite kill (i think)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue May 19, 2009 12:20 pm

Ah, it feels good to be back.

I'll go right ahead and answer you Stebung~ To be perfectly honest, I am not sure. On one hand, we have sKeam who is, by the story, definitley the mafia, and probably the last of them too if I read it right.

But, if the cult can recruit....well, as someone pointed out (Nox I think?) TIG stated that he only needs one disciple, and killed character Nox. Now, don't know the nature of this power - it could be alternating nights recruitment/killing, could have been a one use kill, or something else that escapes me. I consider character TIG and character sKeam to be an equal threat right now. If I had to choose, it would be TIG I think - I haven't dealt with a cult before, so I don't know what to expect, and that bugs me. At least I know for certain how the mafia mechanics work. Though if everyone wants to chase down sKeam first, I'm cool with that 8)

Now, I've only lightly been following the thread since my first death, but here is what I have gathered:

We have a cult, consisting of characters TIG and pyro+salt. They may or may not be able to recruit, and the extent of their killing ability is also unknown.

We have character sKeam, who as far as I can tell from the story is a mafia goon that got promoted to godfather when player Edwin carked it.

We have player & character iHazard, and both seem to have very sticky fingers. I see a correlation here, do you? I believe I know what role you are claiming, but I am not so certain that you are strictly town aligned - I have seen conflicting info, some saying pro town, others saying either. I do think you are town though, based off your manner and willingness to step forward and risk a night kill if nothing else.

iHazard has claimed to clear lucyfer, and I believe it, for now at least. Stebung mentioned that if you don't know for sure who lucyfer is, then you are either clueless or anti-town. As I stated in the graveyard before assuming my new role, I am clueless, and this hasn't changed with my reincarnation. If anyone can spell it out to me without endangering her, then please do so~ Though I can see how this is unlikely to happen Crying or Very sad

If I have missed something obvious or have made some bad assumptions, do feel free to speak up. I think I have the right of it though....but, that being said, I've been playing mafia on another forum that is considerably less sophisticated than this recently, so my logic is a little out of practice.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue May 19, 2009 12:54 pm

XD okay this game has been really really fun
theres 3 possible antitown left
tig, pyro, and skeam
you know it actually doesnt matter which one we kill...
cos if we kill tig or pyro town still has majority because it is hard for skeam and whoever is left to work together

now people im sure is townie:
me
stebung
mint tea
ihazard (95%) - you know why...
nox (90%)

ok looooooookie here now...
Guess how many players are left that can be antitown?
creature
lenalesca
gc-x

can any1 guess where im getting at?

LYNCH GC-X
(simply because he already has 1 vote)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue May 19, 2009 1:16 pm

LYNCH GC-X I can see where this is going now. Sorry mate I dunno if you can talk yourself out of this one =S
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue May 19, 2009 1:22 pm

o.o i'd unlynch him if he convinces me why he isnt anti town and why some1 else in my list of townies is...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue May 19, 2009 1:22 pm

Well, I must say I'm surprised to see myself on that list. Process of elimination only works when all of your premises are true, after all. Obviously I don't expect you to take me at my word when I say that I am town, especially seeing as I have nothing to prove it.

I don't really see any evidence per-se, but Jesse's recent post have sounded kind of...flustered to me. Also, I know that this isn't his first game, so this line of being confused at the story and generally being offended at accusations that are an integral part of mafia is beginning to wear thin.

LYNCH GC-X

Last edited by creature124 on Tue May 19, 2009 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typofix)
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue May 19, 2009 1:26 pm

Lucyfer wrote:o.o i'd unlynch him if he convinces me why he isnt anti town and why some1 else in my list of townies is...

Well the only person he could convince you is probably Nox. Between Nox and GC-x it's a either or anyways. If one of them turns out to be townie doesn't that mean the other is bad?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue May 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Ok um this is bringing up bad memories from last round when town lynched him although he was just (poor) Yamamoto. I totally understand that he's busy with work n all so really I am reluctant to lynch him. However you ppl seem to be so intent on a bandwagon to end this day. I'll tell u right now I'm downright disgusted. XD Wait hold on, there's a chance he might be the Skeam role...or one of the cults of course (I have my fingers crossed)
LYNCH GC-X!
btw Creature I think us being on the suspects list is kinda like we haven't been officially cleared yet (ok am I the only one suprised that no one checked on LCP the player during the 2 nights? Creature ur role should be all figured out by now lol) and our previous roles haven't been posting as much as Stebung's comfortable with. So basically pretty much same reason as we're all bandwagoning Gc off... silent Gawd this sux.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue May 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Lenalesca wrote:
btw Creature I think us being on the suspects list is kinda like we haven't been officially cleared yet (ok am I the only one suprised that no one checked on LCP the player during the 2 nights? Creature ur role should be all figured out by now lol) and our previous roles haven't been posting as much as Stebung's comfortable with. So basically pretty much same reason as we're all bandwagoning Gc off... silent Gawd this sux.

Fair point, fair point. Though I was trying terribly hard to be active and useful prior to me exploding along with a city block, I suppose that has no bearing on us now that we bear the roles of our predecessors. But busy is busy, and the bandwagon has departed. All we can do now is hope we haven't f*ed it up. :\

Last edited by creature124 on Tue May 19, 2009 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling fail~)
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue May 19, 2009 2:44 pm

Day Three Lynch Vote Count

iHazard - 1 Vote (Gc-X)
Gc-X - 5 Votes (Nox Noctis, Lucyfer, Stebung, Creature124, Lenalesca) LYNCHED

Yet to vote:
- iHazard
- Mint.Tea
sKeam was cornered. He knew that he was going to die. He had gotten too careless with his revenge killing of Lucyfer (or Nox Noctis like he still assumed) and made too big of a scene and whats worse, he didnt have a chance to restock his supply of dynamite.

"Hey, dont be too hasty guys, i havent even had a chance to pull out my Ring of Death yet, you dont know what you are missing out on" Sad
R.I.P.
That Indian Guy - Red Bucket Trace - Reviver
Hods Sorrow - Kagerouhi - Watcher
Lenalesca - Mint.Tea - Healer (Doctor)
sKeam - xXLCP DragonslayerXx - Godfather
Reznor - Nox Noctis - Bus Driver
Creature124 - Lucyfer - Vengeful Townie
Gc-X - sKeam - Terrorist
Spoiler:
Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 6 Characterselectionk

Active List:
- Creature 124
- iHazard
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Stebung

It is now NIGHT THREE. Send in your Night Actions people Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue May 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Gc-X was sick of all the death going on around here lately. So like a boss, he decided to invite all the citizens onto his boat, so that there would be at least one night of peace for this town.

So all throughout the night, everyone who lived in the town, whether they were trying to save or destroy the town, all came together at the sound of the boombox playing on Gc-X's Muthafucken Boat.
R.I.P.
Gc-X - sKeam - Terrorist

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 6 Characterselectionk

Active List:
- Creature 124
- iHazard
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Stebung

The Night Phase has been canceled. It is now Day Four. You may resume posting Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue May 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Aw LAWLZ at the story. The best one yet. And YAY I GOT EDWIN! BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *does victory dance*
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue May 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Well, that was interesting Shocked We got the last mafia, and the night phase was cancelled due to a free boat ride with T-Pain gc-x. I approve of this :cheers:

Never heard of night being cancelled before Neutral but there is a first for everything I guess.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue May 19, 2009 3:18 pm

@lenalesca and Creature: You know you two are the next on the lynch list right? I completely don't trust you two. You two bandwagoned which adds to my suspicion of you two being together in the cult further. I mean lenalesca(who doesn't visit forum often) voted instantly after creature did looked weird to me.

To the townies:
First, all the mafia are now dead and the town have not won yet it means the cult is anti-town and is a threat to the town and means they can night kill. (duh)

Second, there are 7 of us left in total and 4 of us are confirmed townies 1 of us is most likely townie(Nox) and 2 are unknown(Creature & Lenalesca) So just by number 4 townies vs 3 anti-town(worst case scenario). The town is most likely gonna win. I don't know what the cult can pull at this stage.

Third, we don't know if the cult can convert every night phase or not despite the story saying the leader needed only 1 disciple so it's best of town's interest to kill the cult leader(TIG) first. So if any townies has information regarding to who TIG is please just say it cos we are gonna win anyways....

Fourth, @Nox, despite that Lucy says you are 90% townie I still don't trust you. Unless you tell me an absolute proof that you are on the town side. I'm afraid the town has to put you along with Lenalesca and Creature as threat to the town.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue May 19, 2009 3:25 pm

actually 90% isnt that high in my books steven XD
my prime suspects for cult is lenalesca, creature and nox
but yes i see definately see cooperation between lenalesca and creature...

about the cult leader... he says he only needs 1 disciple
but if we kill the disciple he may be able to recruit another?
that would be annoying... >.>
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue May 19, 2009 3:56 pm

well i just figured it doest really matter who we lynch this round
town has majority
LYNCH LENALESCA
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Tue May 19, 2009 4:16 pm

....well I see a lot has happened.
I'll go with Lucyfer, since she is a townie.

Lynch Creature

Oh god, but how do I know I'm not being played by iHazard & Lucy? Sorry...

Last edited by mint.tea on Tue May 19, 2009 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue May 19, 2009 4:22 pm

Day Four Lynch Vote Count

Lenalesca - 1 Vote (Lucyfer)
Creature124 - 1 Vote (Mint.Tea)

Yet to vote:
- Creature 124
- iHazard
- Lenalesca
- Nox Noctis
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue May 19, 2009 5:03 pm

...*facepalm*

Okay, I should have seen this coming, actually. Looking back, I see what you guys are getting at. The timing...Crying or Very sad

Your suspicions are totally justified. Hell, I would be suspicious of me right now.

I would like to say that I am not a threat to the town. I am a neutral party, with a no-interference night action. I am not a member of the mafia (obviously, now), nor a member of the cult.

Not that you have any reason to believe me, and no proof to put forward that is not already in the public domain. But is it so.

In summary: I have no ties to Lenalesca. And you will not believe me.

Lynch Lenalesca
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue May 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Lenalesca - 2 Vote (Lucyfer, Creature124)

Yet to vote:
- iHazard
- Lenalesca
- Nox Noctis
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue May 19, 2009 5:11 pm

@steven Its ok, i dont trust you either. Before, when i lynched jesse which indeed he was sKeam, although you said you werent 'protecting' him; it really did look like it Rolling Eyes

Stebung wrote:Fourth, @Nox, despite that Lucy says you are 90% townie I still don't trust you. Unless you tell me an absolute proof that you are on the town side. I'm afraid the town has to put you along with Lenalesca and Creature as threat to the town.
I=the Town? My my.. up yourself much? Razz

About your reasoning at lenalesca and creature. Would you please read? Because you pointed out about them posting and voting 'instantly' which is not instant at all.. it sounds like your nitpicking again (i actually went back to see if your accusation was right). Are you trying to use them as scapegoats? Lets just get this clear i am NOT helping them, i just want to share the view from my point. If you don't believe me go back a page and look for yourself. I know who to trust in this game and its not you.
I think the reason why your acting 'in charge' is so you don't look guilty and furthermore look at the people thats left. Theres no Deww, Sandy OR Edwin to scrutinize you, so you think its safe.

I agree with one thing you mentioned though, which is take out the cult leader which is why I lynch Steven. Mind you I do have a track record for poking my nose where its not suppose to be.. Razz

You can try and lynch me.. but i don't think it'll go anywhere Rolling Eyes hint

Last edited by Nox Noctis on Tue May 19, 2009 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out edwin -_-)
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue May 19, 2009 5:16 pm

Lenalesca - 2 Vote (Lucyfer, Creature124)
Stebung - 1 Vote (Nox Noctis)

Yet to vote:
- iHazard
- Lenalesca
- Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue May 19, 2009 5:49 pm

@Everyone: Nox and Lenalesca are the cult. Trust me. Lynch either of them and we win. Just to clear myself. I just saved all of you on my boat last night which was the reason for no night phase in case you were confused. So be grateful. I don't think anyone else will claim the role GC-x will they? And really is night phase canceler in anyway anti-town at all?

@Nox Noctis: Thank you for confirming that you are part of the cult along with lenalesca. =D I didn't suspect you before.

First, you lynching Jesse does not clear you as innocent AT ALL since the cult is against mafia as well. Killing GC-X was only for your own gain while buying the trust of the town. But I do have to thank you for that 1 vote anyways.

Second, I wasn't protecting GC-x I was more attacking you if you read again. I did say I don't trust him. But you picking on an afk person was more suspicious to me.

Third, yes I'm part of the town I'm not up myself. I think cancelling night phase last night was enough to prove I'm on the town side O.o

Forth, I'm not trying to use them as scapegoats because I'm not guilty myself. I don't need one. I was just pointing out suspected players. But I guess Creature cleared himself by voting Lenalesca. Unless he is really up to some scheme by killing one of the cult members so he can recruit again. But I doubt he would. Because cult cannot win even if he does that so I'm not worried. For now I trust Creature.

Fifth, I look "in charge" because none of the other people are posting. Mainly because they are confused and I'm just trying to win for the town.

Lastly, I won't lynch you. I'll just kill you with my one-shot night kill power and the town will be victorious=D

Ok now. I LYNCH LENALESCA and rest of the townies should do so as well to end this day. I don't see any reason to drag this on further.

Detectives, I think there are two of you cos one stole the other's power lol..... investigate Creature just in-case and the other can investigate me I have nothing to hide. Watcher can watch whoever as it doesn't matter at this stage now.

Oh and Cult, gg
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue May 19, 2009 6:04 pm

mint.tea wrote:....well I see a lot has happened.
I'll go with Lucyfer, since she is a townie.

Lynch Creature

Oh god, but how do I know I'm not being played by iHazard & Lucy? Sorry...

Change your vote to Lenalesca please. Me, lucy, creature and your vote will end this day phase. And this game hopefully too.

iHazard was framed by Skeam and Lucy's role you should know by the item that Hods stole in the story. Who else uses magnifying glass? XD So I'd say you should trust Lucyfer.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed May 20, 2009 8:45 am

Fine, unlynched Creature,
Lynch Lenalesca...

(Sorry Rebecca Sad ~ submitting to town pressure...)
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed May 20, 2009 9:00 am

Dude...steven...
You are being retarded and really illoigcal this game.. what is up?
Just because me and creature voted around the same time for the same person dosen't mean we are linked to each other and HOW do you link me to the cult?! we both just got our roles at that time,do you just want us to sit back and do nothing???>_>

Did it ever occur to you I succeded Eleen? If Eleen is part of the cult don't you think Vin would have known better then to give her such an important role since shes going away?? Or maybe you were too scared to deal with Eleen so now you pick on me instead?...easy target much??

Even though i find you totally despicable i am not lynching you cause you saved the town from night phase, and you are a townie sigh.......

However Creature124, we are on the same 'boat', how do you find me suspicous? At the start when we both started posting we were considered suspicious, so by lynching me with the majority you save your own skin right??. Knowing who i am, its obvious your anti-town!!

You guys should stop bandwagoning on me because that stupid retard told you so and go for an actual suspect for anti-town.

Lynch Creature124
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed May 20, 2009 9:36 am

Dammit. Unlynch Lenalesca
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed May 20, 2009 10:19 am

Lenalesca wrote:Dude...steven...
You are being retarded and really illoigcal this game.. what is up?
Just because me and creature voted around the same time for the same person dosen't mean we are linked to each other and HOW do you link me to the cult?! we both just got our roles at that time,do you just want us to sit back and do nothing???>_>

Did it ever occur to you I succeded Eleen? If Eleen is part of the cult don't you think Vin would have known better then to give her such an important role since shes going away?? Or maybe you were too scared to deal with Eleen so now you pick on me instead?...easy target much??

Even though i find you totally despicable i am not lynching you cause you saved the town from night phase, and you are a townie sigh.......

However Creature124, we are on the same 'boat', how do you find me suspicous? At the start when we both started posting we were considered suspicious, so by lynching me with the majority you save your own skin right??. Knowing who i am, its obvious your anti-town!!

You guys should stop bandwagoning on me because that stupid retard told you so and go for an actual suspect for anti-town.

Lynch Creature124

Ok umm first off, I did not use any abusive language in my posts so I don't know why you are being offensive to me for no reason.

Secondly, it is actually logic itself that brought me to the conclusion that you are the cult. If you read my post again I didn't say you were linked with Creature anymore. I SAID YOU WERE LINKED WITH NOX! READ IT PROPERLY! IF YOU WERE LINKED WITH CREATURE WHY THE FK DID HE VOTE FOR YOU THEN? DID I NOT SEE THAT? so that was a no brainer accusation of me not using logic. Rather that you don't even bother reading posts.

Thirdly, the roles are given out randomly, your statement is not a proof of your innocence at all. How the mod assign the role is up to them it has nothing to do with this game. I worked out you are the cult simply by cancellation, nothing else. You can't hide from cancellation can you? You can't create something that is not there in the first place. In your case, an innocent role. You are anti town. The end. And umm who else do you expect me to target? The innocent people? That's your job.

DUDE YOU JUST CONTRADICTED YOURSELF! If you know I am townie why the fuck would you even CONSIDER lynching me if you are on the town side?!?! This further confirms that you are anti-town.

Now you are picking on an easy target yourself and you accuse me of doing it. Hypocrite much? Creature is one of the only 3 people who were not cleared by detectives. Since you and nox are on the same team of course you are gonna gang up on him and me. Creature being your scape goat and me being the threat of night kill power.

Is this defense meant to clear you as innocent at all? "Don't kill me kill someone else! Don't ask me why I won't tell you why just do it!" Hmmm that almost sounded like Skeam to me.

Again to the townies. PLEASE LYNCH LENALESCA.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed May 20, 2009 10:39 am

mint.tea wrote:Dammit. Unlynch Lenalesca

Ok Bee I will spell out everything for you. Just to convince you to vote......

There are 7 of us left:
Mint.tea
Stebung
Nox
Lucyfer
ihazard
Creature124
Lenalesca

First off, you know who you are Miss Watcher since you revealed yourself and convinced the town to lynch Skeam. Which is good work..

And now lets do some cancellation. I am part of the townies and I have two one shot powers one being night phase canceller which I just used to save you guys and a one shot kill ability. I think that pretty much clears me as pro-town just by that power alone.

Mint.tea - goodie
Stebung - goodie
Nox
Lucyfer
ihazard
Creature124
Lenalesca

Now after last night, ihazard claimed to have stolen a power from Lucyfer which was a magnifying glass. This means both of them will be investigators this night. Adding 2 more to town side.

Mint.tea - goodie
Stebung - goodie
Lucyfer - goodie
ihazard - goodie
Nox
Creature124
Lenalesca

Now you see, there are only 3 people left and 2 of them are cult members. So i guess the only way to figure out which two of them are is by finding the relationships between them.

Nox voted me right away. Which confirms her to be anti-town since she accused me of being cult leader after saving the town from night kills. Weird accusation......So we will list her as bad.

Mint.tea - goodie
Stebung - goodie
Lucyfer - goodie
ihazard - goodie
Nox - bad
Creature124
Lenalesca

Now only Creature and Lenalesca left. And they both deny they are associated with each other. Meaning one of them has to be associated with Nox.

So now you see. Lynching either Creature or Lenalesca will reveal the remaining two cult members. If we accidentally lynch a townie it leaves odds of 4 townies vs 2 cults into the night phase. The next day the town will come out with 3 townies and 1 cult if I kill the leader or 2 cults if they convert again. And the town will win by sheer number.

And if we lynched one of the cult members this day phase. And I night kill the other one. It's game over for the cult and townies win.

And lastly, how I concluded that Lenalesca was the other cult. Just from how offensive and self-contradicting her last post was. Notice how creature's post was not offensive at all. He pretty much laid everything out there for everyone to believe him and hiding nothing. But Lenalesca accuses me for no reason and pleads the town not to lynch her. I doubted her before but now I am convinced that she is the remaining cult and she is with Nox.

So please.......do the town a favour and lynch Lenalesca and end this day....

@ihazard: you too XD
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed May 20, 2009 11:32 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i missed all the action @.@
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed May 20, 2009 11:37 am

Okay Steven. I hear you.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed May 20, 2009 11:42 am

Lenalesca - 4 Vote (Lucyfer, Creature124, Stebung, Mint.Tea) LYNCHED
Stebung - 1 Vote (Nox Noctis)

Yet to vote:
- iHazard
- Lenalesca

The people were starting to stir and wake up after a long night of partying on Gc-X's boat. People were much more at ease, after a night when things were all quiet. It was about time they got off and went back to their daily lives.

Except for one. Pyro+Salt still sleeping on the deck of the boat, talking in her sleep...

"Stabbity stab, stab stab, town people go dead"

This caught the attention of the people on the boat. Shocked They looked at each other, and knew what they had to do...

The town slowly tied her ankles together and added weights around them. They then proceeded to try and roll her off the boat.

Moments before she reached the edge, Pyro+Salt woke up

"What are you doing?!?!" she screamed "You cant kill me before i get my pie..." Sad

R.I.P.
Gc-X - sKeam - Terrorist
Lenalesca Pyro+Salt - Pyro+Salt - Cult Skitzo
Spoiler:

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 6 Characterselection

(Since Mint.Teas lynch vote had caused Lenalesca to reach a majority decision, votes and unvotes after that are null and void)

Active List:
- Creature 124
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Stebung

It is now NIGHT FOUR. Send in your Night Actions people Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed May 20, 2009 11:44 am

mint.tea wrote:Okay Steven. I hear you.

Lol sorry if I sounded annoying.....was really frustrated. But doesn't matter we won now.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu May 21, 2009 4:13 pm

Inspector Reznor inspects Stebung, who is killed by iHazard
Gc-X and TIG kill each other

“Oh sKeam, how could this have happened to you? I am all alone now thanks to that accursed town” Sad sobbed Stebung
“What do we have here, a Mafia sympathizer? I guess that explains all the half naked photos of sKeam I found in your house” Inspector Reznor said as she and iHazard walked towards the heartbroken Stebung
“Just leave me alone would you, its hard enough trying to survive without my love sKeam, let alone having to deal with the people responsible for killing him Sad he had such kind eyes…” recalled Stebung
Neutral What the fuck is he on about? Anyway, its best we take care of him, before he becomes a danger to the town iHazard said.
“Agreed” and Reznor handcuffed Stebung and began to lead him to the police station.
“Actually hold up, I have an idea for some fun with him” said iHazard with a slightly psychotic look

“I have been expecting you” said Gc-X as That Indian Guy stepped onto his boat
“This town may think of you as their savior, but true salvation will never be found by you and your people after you decided to kill my disciple.” That Indian Guy said as he stared down Gc-X
It went eerily calm, as they just stood their sizing each other up. A bolt of lightning came down from the night sky both Gc-X and That Indian Guy pulled out their guns as the epic final battle for the town began…

“So tell me again, why is it that we are locking Stebung here in an enclosure instead of locking him up in the local jail?” asked Reznor
“You will see in a minute” said iHazard
As Stebung lay there, hogtied in the middle of the enclosure, the bushes began to rustle as something began to come out.
“We put him in an enclosure full of bears?” Reznor looked confused.
“Not just any bears” said iHazard “Pedo-Bears” answered iHazard Twisted Evil
Shocked “What the…how the…can bears even do that” as Reznors expression changed from horror to intrigue as she watched Stebung get brutalized and sexually abused in ways she couldn’t even imagine.
“You wont have any problems writing up a police report, will you?” asked iHazard
“Ill come up with something, don’t think I can write up Raped to death by a sloth of Pedo-Bears in the report”

Gc-X and That Indian Guy had been going at it for 5 hours now, in a scene that can only be described as something out of the movie Equilibrium. Both were down to their last remaining bullet. They knew they had to make the shot count, or it would mean guaranteed victory for the other…
That Indian Guy went for the kill by using a right hook with his gun ready to fire.
Gc-X deflected his arm in the last second with his own straight left.
That Indian Guy moved his head to the left to avoid most of the blow, but was still grazed by the side of the barrel of Gc-X’s gun.
That Indian Guy forced his arm back pushing away Gc-X’s arm and going for the final blow.
Gc-X applied reverse pressure and the two ended up spinning around.
As they turned back to face each other, both of them fired their guns at the same time, blowing each others heads apart.
Their bodies stood there lifeless for a second. As the sun rose, both bodies collapsed onto each other.
The blood of Gc-X and That Indian Guy, all over the boat.

R.I.P.
Gc-X - sKeam - Terrorist
Lenalesca Pyro+Salt - Pyro+Salt - Cult Skitzo
Creature124 xXLCP DragonslayerXx - Stebung - Jester/Survivor
Spoiler:
Stebung - Gc-X - Enforcer
Spoiler:
Nox Noctis - That Indian Guy - Inquisitor
Spoiler:

Round 10 - Alternate Reality Mafia - The Chaos Begins - (Town Wins) - Page 6 Characterselectiona

Active List:
- iHazard
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea

With no more anti-town roles active in the game, the Town wins Round 10. Congratulations Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu May 21, 2009 4:14 pm

Remaining Players:
iHazard - Hods Sorrow - Thief
Spoiler:
Mint Tea - iHazard - Empath (Copycat)
Spoiler:
Lucyfer - Reznor - Cop
Spoiler:
Night Actions:
Night One:
Creature - Vengeful Townie = None
Gc-X - Terrorist/Framer = None
Hods Sorrow - Watcher = Dead
iHazard - Thief = xXLCP DragonslayerXx (Found Muse CD's)
Lenalesca - Doctor = Creature124
Lucyfer - Cop = Lenalesca
Mint.Tea - Copycat = Watcher - Lenalesca
Nox Noctis - Inquisitor = Lenalesca
Pyro+Salt - Skitzo = Kill - Creature124
Reznor - Bus Driver = Nox Noctis to Pyro+Salt
sKeam - Godfather = Lenalesca
Stebung - Enforcer = None
xxLCP DragonslayerXx - Jester = Pyro+Salt

Night Two:
Creature - Vengeful Townie = None
Gc-X - Terrorist/Framer = Kill Reznor/Frame Lucyfer
iHazard - Thief = Lucyfer (Found Magnifying Glass & Badge)
Lenalesca - Doctor = Dead
Lucyfer - Cop = iHazard
Mint.Tea - Copycat = Failed
Nox Noctis - Inquisitor = Kill Reznor
Pyro+Salt - Skitzo = Nap Time - Stebung
Reznor - Bus Driver = Gc-X to Creature124
sKeam - Godfather = Dead
Stebung - Enforcer = None
xxLCP DragonslayerXx - Jester = Reznor

Night Three:
Creature - Vengeful Townie = Dead
Gc-X - Terrorist/Framer = None
iHazard - Thief = None
Lucyfer - Cop = None
Mint.Tea - Copycat = None
Nox Noctis - Inquisitor = None
Pyro+Salt - Skitzo = None
Reznor - Bus Driver = Dead
sKeam - Godfather = Dead
Stebung - Enforcer = On a Boat
xxLCP DragonslayerXx - Survivor = None

Night Four:
Creature - Vengeful Townie = Dead
Gc-X - Terrorist/Framer = Dead
iHazard - Thief = ???
Lucyfer - Cop = Creature124xXLCP DragonslayerXx
Mint.Tea - Copycat = Kill - Creature124xXLCP DragonslayerXx
Nox Noctis - Inquisitor = Stebung
Pyro+Salt - Skitzo = Dead
Reznor - Bus Driver = Dead
sKeam - Godfather = Dead
Stebung - Enforcer = Fuck the Police - Nox Noctis
xxLCP DragonslayerXx - Survivor = None

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Thu May 21, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu May 21, 2009 4:20 pm

Hey Ill have you know I haven't stolen anything in years
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu May 21, 2009 4:23 pm

ROFL so many ppl targeted me on night 1, no wonder I died lol. Night actions over exposure! Razz wtf is up wif u ppl anywayz? am I the new night action magnet or sumfing?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu May 21, 2009 4:31 pm

Sorry Greg...I killed you - it was up to chance really. You weren't meant to die~
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu May 21, 2009 4:33 pm

mint.tea wrote:Sorry Greg...I killed you - it was up to chance really. You weren't meant to die~
Lies, she told me she wanted to kill you dead Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu May 21, 2009 4:36 pm

Doesn't matter now! XD this sucks that I died twice and Greg did too (even if it's in the last night lol)
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu May 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Hehe, thats true...
But you have to say, majority of town ruled.
And the Cult Skitzo had to go..
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu May 21, 2009 4:38 pm

i can see why LCP didnt want to play this round now :S

LMAO

gg.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu May 21, 2009 4:43 pm

ROFLMAO omg i cant stop laughing!!!!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu May 21, 2009 4:47 pm

sKeam wrote:

ROFLMAO omg i cant stop laughing!!!!

I WOULD WONDER WHO THE FUCK THAT WAS IF I WAS THE THEIF
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu May 21, 2009 4:48 pm

YAY TOWN WINS! Now i understand why Nox was lynching me.....she was trying to get herself lynched.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu May 21, 2009 4:52 pm

sigh.. and i thought ihazard was anti-town cuz we framed the cop :S and ihazard was saying lucy was innocent when she would of come out as mafia. :S

ai yah
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next