WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins)

+7
Lenalesca
mint.tea
Stebung
sKeam
hods_sorrow
Snowy Leopard
That Indian Guy
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:26 am

Ok I didn't want to pull this card but I will. You all know I'm cooler than Shadow Leopard.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:27 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:Ok I didn't want to pull this card but I will. You all know I'm cooler than Shadow Leopard.

lmao say that to his face
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:03 am

Stebung wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:Ok I didn't want to pull this card but I will. You all know I'm cooler than Shadow Leopard.

lmao say that to his face

oi you, dead guy, no speaking Razz
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:26 am

Okay potato.

I'll change my vote to lynch Hods_sorrow cause this might end up dragging on too long and we've come to a standstill in terms of voting; Hods can't vote for himself and Lenalesca probably isn't gonna change her vote.

I still think that it won't completely eliminate all the threats to us Townies though.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:47 am

Shadow Leopard - 2 Vote (Hods Sorrow, Lenalesca) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.
Hods Sorrow - 5 Votes(Gc-X, Shadow Leopard, Mint.Tea, Benihime, xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx) Lynched.

Active:
- Gc-X
- Shadow Leopard
- Pyro+Salt
- Lenalesca
- Benihime
- Mint.Tea
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

RIP
That Indian Guy: Ash (Role: Dr. Badass) - Killed before the game started. Was business in the front and a party in the back 8)
Stebung: Trickster (Role - Jester/Third Party Role) - Ability: Could redirect the target of a power, without knowing what the power in use was.
Fat Mc Donald's Employee: Ruby (Role - Vigilante/Townsperson) Ability: Ruby's Dagger: Could Night Kill every 2nd night.
Hods Sorrow: John Winchester (Role - Reviver/Townsperson) Ability: Deal with the Devil: Could revive a player back from the dead at night, at the cost of his own life.

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins) - Page 3 Johnab8

Winners:
1 - Stebung
2 -

It is now Night 2, people send in their Night actions to me Smile

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:01 pm

Oh god the old man died...>.>
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Argh killed by own sons the pain no father should bare
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:56 pm

XD ... poor u: death by cremation... Those voters really have weird gut instincts...unless they meant it...>.>
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:14 pm

"What the hell do you think you are doing Bela, let me out of here at once, i have to go find Sam!"
"Not tonight my dear, i have this little artifact i need to procure and i dont want you getting in my way, i am sure you will be able to get out of those knots eventually"
"Bela i swear when i get out of here..."
"You know, rope burn is a good look on you" and with that, Bela left him tied up in the church.

As she was about to reach her car and get away, someone grabbed her shoulder.
"Well well well, what do we have here, a little present for me i hope" A middle aged man said with a slight smile across his face.
"Get your hands off me, who do you think you are?"
"Why, i am the one who shall be unleashing the armies of hell on your world, and ill be needing that Talisman that you were kind enough to go get for me. I suppose this also means you are no use to me anymore either. I wonder what would happen to a pretty little thing like you down in hell, im sure you are big enough to take care of yourself " Twisted Evil
Yellow eyes flashed in the moonlight, as all that was left was a Bela's corpse on the ground, talisman missing.

RIP
That Indian Guy: Ash (Role: Dr. Badass) - Killed before the game started. Was business in the front and a party in the back 8)
Stebung: Trickster (Role - Jester/Third Party Role) - Ability: Could redirect the target of a power, without knowing what the power in use was.
Fat Mc Donald's Employee: Ruby (Role - Vigilante/Townsperson) Ability: Ruby's Dagger: Could Night Kill every 2nd night.
Hods Sorrow: John Winchester (Role - Reviver/Townsperson) Ability: Deal with the Devil: Could revive a player back from the dead at night, at the cost of his own life.
Benihime: Bela Talbot (Role - Survivor/Third Party Role) The goal of the game for her was to survive to the end while either the Town or the Mafia die out. Ability: Tricks of the Trade: Could stop one person each night from using their Night action.

Active:
- Gc-X
- Shadow Leopard?
- Pyro+Salt (Can not cast a Lynch vote during this Day Phase due to the affect of a Night Action)
- Lenalesca
- Mint.Tea
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

Current Winners:
1 - Stebung
2 -

Now there has been a development in the game. Shadow Leopard is unable to continue playing due to personal reasons out of his control. As such i have two options available to the players still in the game:
1 - We allow one of the dead players, Fat Mc Donald's Employee, Hods Sorrow or Benihime (Not Stebung as he has already won the game) to come back in and take over Shadow Leopards role.
2 - I Modkill his character and automatically declare it Night Three, thus there will be no day phase and his kill will be considered the lynch vote for the day.

Now in the interest of player anonymity, all players will PM the choice they think best. The outcome with the most votes will be what shall take place.

It is currently DAWN, not yet Day Three
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:27 am

We have reached a majority decision. As such, Skeam (Fat Mc Donald's Employee) shall be taking over from Shadow Leopards character and role as of now.

RIP
Benihime: Bela Talbot (Role - Survivor/Third Party Role) The goal of the game for her was to survive to the end while either the Town or the Mafia die out. Ability: Tricks of the Trade: Could stop one person each night from using their Night action.

Active:
- Gc-X
- Shadow Leopard Skeam
- Pyro+Salt (Can not cast a Lynch vote during this Day Phase due to the affect of a Night Action)
- Lenalesca
- Mint.Tea
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

Current Winners:
1 - Stebung
2 -

It is now Day Three
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:53 am

I lost my shoe before..

But it looks like i've now lost the other...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:02 pm

whoooooo i am the ghost of man lyched by lost shoes
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:15 pm

I shall vote to lynch mint.tea because she is one of the few who are slipping under the radar and just seems to be following the trend of votes.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:43 pm

Oh. Okies then.

I vote to lynch sKeam because even though he is a different person, he's taken over the role of Shadow who was acting suspicious to begin with.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:03 pm

mint.tea wrote:Oh. Okies then.

I vote to lynch sKeam because even though he is a different person, he's taken over the role of Shadow who was acting suspicious to begin with.

LMAO i'll laugh if edwin gets killed again
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:43 pm

Stebung wrote:

LMAO i'll laugh if edwin gets killed again

amen to that Razz
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:51 pm

DEAD PPL F**K OFF PLEASE!!! (ironic coming from me lol..)

as i expected.. Suspect Suspect Suspect

sure you may of found Shadow Leopard suspicious,but thats just the way he played/talked..i thought he was suspicious by the way he played also.

Let me remind you so far,ppl that have talked/voted so far in the game have got it wrong when it comes to who they think is suspicious ,look at Hods.

Spoiler:

As a result, i reckon some ppl are just hopping on the bandwagon as these choices favouring the unfavourable, have been made by the majority.I admit i made this mistake at the start(voting for Stebang),but so did all of you.,and it seems to me that the mafia/other 3rd parties are just going with whatever the majority is doing, as its being done in their favour.

Whats to say we will get it wrong again and once again the mafia will survive..
We dont need to have this trend continued..

Last edited by sKeam on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:56 pm

for FUC*S sake....

since someone seems to have a beef with me, and likes to make my life hard *glares* heres some food for thought for the rest of you to think about instead of lynching someone u think may be an arse, maybe the town as a whole will get it right for once

-LCP is highly suspicious for a number of reasons. first of all, she went along with the flow on the first day and lynched Stebung without her usual lists of reasonings and deduction...couldn't be bothered being the logical one for a change? maybe, I'll give her that but >>
on the 2nd day, she started out with a vote to lynch me with all her reasonings but in the end she changed her vote to go with the majority yet again, instead of trying to convince others to vote me as wel...going for the easy, guaranteed kill in this case?
and even if she isn't the mafia, she said so herself that everyone seems to have night actions of some sort(does she know more then shes letting on?), I wouldn't put it past her to be the one thats been screwing around with me and preventing me from voting in the first place...after my last post saying it wasn't permanant after confirming with TIG...just to use the same night action on me again to make me look guilty

-Lenalesca for her minimal involvement in the game...seems to be going unchecked. for all we know she could be the Mafia sitting in the background watching us duke it out and wait for us to kill each other. even if she isn't mafia, her role must not be vital to the game anyways

oh and happy halloween to you alls Razz
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:30 pm

I vote to Lynch Lenalesca
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:46 am

*Tsk and I get nothing for defending you from Shadow Leopard. However I do have exams just today and next week ya know (Medical lab science does take a lot out of you...). Sorry for mah MINIMAL INVOLVEMENT. n I must point out I didn't go with the majority of the voters when the whole town voted Hods (as mafia tends to do to 'stay under the radar'). am I the only one that noticed Pyro+salt's night action thing? or does she always has it? I dunno but right now Pyro n Shadow Leopard are on my suspicion list. gc-X just seems to read the most recent post and just decide... Sad
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:17 am

Mint.Tea - 1 Vote (Skeam) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.
Skeam - 1 Vote (Mint.Tea) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.
Lenalesca - 1 Vote (Gc-X) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.

Yet to vote: Lenalesca, xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:28 am

The reason I haven't been 'very logical' - whatever that means - in this game is because it seems like no one bothers to read it, and it would make me look suspicious even though I am completely innocent.

The reason I changed my vote was given when I changed it - again, I changed it because the day was dragging on and lynch votes had come to a standstill. Hods could not vote for himself and it was really up to Lenalesca or myself to change votes. It's really difficult to try to persuade 4 people or 3 people or whatever to change their votes to lynch you since everyone had their mind set on Hods.

I also said in my post, when I changed my vote, that I didn't think it was a good idea. And I could not be more correct - ended up lynching the revivor. What good did that do to us?

As you say:

even if she isn't the mafia, she said so herself that everyone seems to have night actions of some sort(does she know more then shes letting on?), I wouldn't put it past her to be the one thats been screwing around with me and preventing me from voting in the first place...after my last post saying it wasn't permanant after confirming with TIG...just to use the same night action on me again to make me look guilty

Why would I vote for you twice? If you have a night action (or have had one before), did it say in your rules that you could use your night action on the same person two times in a row? If I'm not mafia and you end up voting to lynch me, what harm does not being able to cast a lynch vote during the day do when you still need as many votes to lynch someone as if your vote counted? Shouldn't you be trying to lynch the mafia?

sure you may of found Shadow Leopard suspicious,but thats just the way he played/talked..i thought he was suspicious by the way he played also.

Note: It's not always the person that makes themselves look suspicious, but the roles they have and the things they can and cannot say. You've adopted his role. I won't put it past you to have a bad character either.

EDIT: Will cast my vote later. Still studying for exam, and really waiting for more solid opinions to be formed and what everyone else thinks. I don't like being the deciding vote but I don't wanna rush into things either and kill off yet another important character because of everyone else's judgement.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:55 pm

Lenalesca says:

"I didn't go with the majority of the voters when the whole town voted Hods (as mafia tends to do to 'stay under the radar')."

this is just as suspicious,its just like saying "Meh the town is dumb, they can lynch Hods since he's not part of my Mafia, so ill just sit back,not bothering to make an argument for ppl to change to my lynchee, so i can watch the town destroy themselves!!"

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
Note: It's not always the person that makes themselves look suspicious, but the roles they have and the things they can and cannot say.

EDIT: Will cast my vote later. Still studying for exam, and really waiting for more solid opinions to be formed and what everyone else thinks. I don't like being the deciding vote but I don't wanna rush into things either and kill off yet another important character because of everyone else's judgement.

I think you are just saying this to get on the towns side. Funny how you dont want to rush things ,cuz i agree that is what you are doing, you are not rushing because you seem to be waiting for the town to do the work for you.

I find it interesting that you seem to always cast your vote when there is a standstill or when someone is about to get lynched. Why is it that you seem to conveniently come back on to the forum and post a lynch vote during a standstill?? Even despite the fact you/we are busy with exams. This is sorta similar to what Pyro was saying..

In Hods case,If the majority is making a bad decision and you feel that its wrong, shouldn't you at least speak out against it?(even if its not a big debate/wall of text).
You went with the bandwagon with Stebung,which i can understand since it was day 1.If you are a real townie, wouldnt you want this to NOT happen again?? (meaning getting Stebung'd by Stebung himself)

As a townie and seeing steven winning, wouldnt you want to try change your voting strategy to get the right ppl?BUT to me you adopted the same actions when there was a standstill/majority vote with Hods in day two.It seems to me that you did not make a good effort to try persuade us from Hods lynching(in day 2).Sure you told everyone you thought it was a bad idea(in a small sentence i think),but in the same post you went ahead and lynched him anyway... So the point was merely put on the side..I think that if you truly were innocent you wouldnt go with the flow again and would of at least stuck to your point at least one more time before thinking of switching to Hods.

But now that Pyro has now pointed out her facts,you are now ‘waiting’ for other opinions. You seem to blame everyone elses judgement for Hods lynching, but i have a feeling its just to get on the innocents side when its actually to your favour.

You say that its “what we can and cannot say” that makes us suspicious, are you in such a position that you can't speak out?.Or does your role not require you to ‘care’ who gets lynched and its better to go with the flow of things?

I'm not gonna change my vote yet.But I have my 2 eyes on LCP and Mint.Tea, and my ‘3rd’ eye on Lenalesca.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:50 am

That Indian Guy wrote:Mint.Tea - 1 Vote (Skeam) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.
Skeam - 1 Vote (Mint.Tea) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.
Lenalesca - 1 Vote (Gc-X) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.

Yet to vote: Lenalesca, xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

just a question, what hapend to pyro?
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:22 am

she cant vote because of a night action
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:53 am

I'm voting Skeam he took over shadow leopard's role right? and I was going for him anyways. Shadow leopard had said Gc-X was being drunk and told ppl that he's mafia, I dunno but that just smelt like really bad frame up to me (and I was at the party btw and didn't hear Gc-X say anything much but it could have happened while I went sleeping...) so right now Skeam is accusing everyone left and right to make up for it. I reckon the Mafia already knows staying quiet will draw suspicion anyway however accusing ppl like crazy will also make ppl suspicious of you. I'm sorry Skeam, you tried making up for Shadow leopard's slip up by playing differently well I'm not buying it. now if you'll excuse me, my immunology lecture notes are waiting for me T_T...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:20 am

Lenalesca wrote:I'm voting Skeam he took over shadow leopard's role right? and I was going for him anyways. Shadow leopard had said Gc-X was being drunk and told ppl that he's mafia, I dunno but that just smelt like really bad frame up to me (and I was at the party btw and didn't hear Gc-X say anything much but it could have happened while I went sleeping...) so right now Skeam is accusing everyone left and right to make up for it. I reckon the Mafia already knows staying quiet will draw suspicion anyway however accusing ppl like crazy will also make ppl suspicious of you. I'm sorry Skeam, you tried making up for Shadow leopard's slip up by playing differently well I'm not buying it. now if you'll excuse me, my immunology lecture notes are waiting for me T_T...

Sure it wasn't the best of arguments.But to me AT LEAST he was making accusations to get the game going.You seem to make it look like a bad thing to 'accuse people like crazy'.Thats the thing,the mafia ARE NOT accusing anyone at all.

LCP did for a sec with Pyro,but then just lynched Hods,as mentioned above.I dont buy into the fact that she cbf writing walls of text cuz no ones read them(yeah its probably true but)To me she had to last round as she was an innnocent ,but i guess the tides have turned for this round.

What i think the potential mafia are doing is just waiting for the town to start the accusations and if they dont affect them(the mafia),they will just go with whoevers being voted for and are hopping on the bandwagon for trivial reasons such as 'to get the game going',when it was IN FACT the township, that got the game going in the first place.
The mafia seems to conveniently pop up at the right time to vote.I think you are just using mine+Shadow Leopards voting style as an excuse to lynch me because you are seeing this "erratic" style as a threat to your safety.

To me there is a difference between how he was making his arguments and how the rest are folllowing it.To me the mafia are just jumping on others peoples mistakes.I admit errors have been made during day voting,but now this has to stop,because the mafia are just using this as an excuse to lynch the innocents.

Yes i am making up for Shadow Leopard's past 'mistakes'.The township was killing themselves and im sure the mafia was/is seeing this and are very happy on the sidelines.I am acting like this because it HAS TO STOP and its time for a change!!!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:56 am

Hoho, I on the contrary reckon the mafia will most likely be accusing others. One to not be labelled the 'quiet' type and 2 to draw suspicion from themselves because they seem like they are thinking like the townfolks, being suspicious of everyone and such. I also think erratic voting is suspicious because if you don't back it up with a reason and just vote then you are only decreasing your own number of allies. However if you are the mafia then it doesn't really matter who you vote out huh? After all, everyone is your enemy. Also sorry to burst your bubble but the whole purpose of the game is to jump on mistakes isn't it?

(oh and btw, I 'conveniently' popped up to vote the first time cos Vin txted me about ppl bitching about me not participating, was that you?)
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:08 am

(is anyone else having problems with the forum? It's not working for me half the time - loads really slowly and without images or page not found.)

Every mafia game is stand alone and you're not supposed to be referring to previous games, by the way. Which is what I've been trying to avoid but I know that I have had to do it every now and again, which is bad of me.

If you must know, I only wrote long walls of text with That Indian Guy last round because we wanted to fuck everyone's minds up just for fun since the game's rules were gay anyway, and I felt that I can only do that kind of thing with That Indian Guy. I have the MSN logs to prove it.

I know I can't keep up that kind of thing with any of the other players here, which is why I didn't do it this round. But again, we shouldn't be looking to previous games and stuff to make conclusions.

If you read my posts, I did speak out. I voted for the majority at day one because Day One is always really hard to find someone to lynch and people don't talk about to look suspicious. On the second day I CHANGED MY VOTE to the majority because no one was listening to me/lynching Pyro+salt, and look where that brought us - we ended up lynching the Revivor.

I can't say for certain since it's against the rules, but you cannot rule out the possibility that I don't have a night action that tells me who certain people are (or at least gives me a hint), and this affects my lynching decision. I'm trying to get people to do the right thing but when I'm alone in voting and no one wants to read my wall of text it's really difficult.

And I don't come back whenever it's a standstill. I hate being the deciding vote. I come to read this forum about once a day or once every two days and it's usually at night, apart from the times I'm with someone else or taking a break from studying - you can tell by my posting times. It's just a coincidence. I don't post every time either - I just read what people have to say and take that into account when voting. I only post when I have to. I don't like spamming.

I've been studying and I also get texts and MSN messages from That Indian Guy when votes come to a standstill and I haven't voted yet or if I could change my vote and get the game moving or whatever. Again if you want you can ask him - he texts people when the game moves on to night or when you have to cast a vote or whatever. Unless he only texts me o_O

You say that its “what we can and cannot say” that makes us suspicious, are you in such a position that you can't speak out?

Again I can't say for certain. I will just try to remind you - Remember Stebung? He had posting restrictions limited to lines from 300. Maybe there are certain things certain people can and cannot say.

right now Skeam is accusing everyone left and right to make up for it

I have to agree with this. You're blaming half the people left in the game for being mafia (Mint.Tea, Lenalesca and I) - and even though gc-x doesn't post much and you don't accuse him of anything (what happened to "I shall vote to lynch mint.tea because she is one of the few who are slipping under the radar and just seems to be following the trend of votes."? Doesn't this apply to gc-x? He voted for Hods on Day 2 - the majority vote, and he didn't vote on Day 1. How many times has he spoken? What kinds of reasons does he give for his votes?). Even though Pyro+salt has been unable to vote from day 2 onwards you don't think it's suspicious or anything.

Seems to me like you and at least Pyro+salt or gc-x are the mafia.

On these grounds I pass the notion to lynch Skeam.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:35 am

I have to agree with this. You're blaming half the people left in the game for being mafia (Mint.Tea, Lenalesca and I) - and even though gc-x doesn't post much and you don't accuse him of anything (what happened to "I shall vote to lynch mint.tea because she is one of the few who are slipping under the radar and just seems to be following the trend of votes."? Doesn't this apply to gc-x? He voted for Hods on Day 2 - the majority vote, and he didn't vote on Day 1. How many times has he spoken? What kinds of reasons does he give for his votes?). Even though Pyro+salt has been unable to vote from day 2 onwards you don't think it's suspicious or anything.

Seems to me like you and at least Pyro+salt or gc-x are the mafia.

On these grounds I pass the notion to lynch Skeam.

HEY! ill have you know, i was the first one to vote for hods, everyone followed suit, so dont accuse me of joining bandwagons wen i was the driver, and i DID vote on day one, for stebung. Sure that was a majority vote, but as a first time player, not knowing wat to do or having any confidence in making any choices, i did the logical thing to do, copy wat everyone else was doing. Sure, I havent posted much in the game, but what is there to say? nothing anyone has said has given me any reason to post, since the next person usually beats me to it. and i think my actions speak for itself, do i really need to give 4-5 paragraphs to explain why i made my voted for whoever? sure it makes me seem suspecious like "man that guys got something to hide" but then again, only those WITH something to hide would pick at it and for that

Ill leave my vote unchanged, but with skeam, i also have an eye on LCP
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:43 am

Hmm interesting.... you both replied in less than an hour from my last post for ppl who is usually quite busy with uni and inactive etc.. Suspect ,feeling the pressure are we? Wink .Lenalesca,all you basically did was counter by arguments by writing the complete opposite of what i said and you didnt offer anything new to defend your actions.

and yes i do have a reason for my "erratic" voting.My reason to back this up is the fact that i suspect the majority votes in the past two days have just been bandwagoned by the mafia like i mentioned b4 due to the decisions by the majority(meaning townsppl and 3rd parties).I dont get the feeling that you are defending your actions well ,as you are basically just rehashing what i said to make me look guilty.

I realise that I/Shadow Leopard am the next in line according to lynch votes..so by lynching me next, we are just continuing the trendWill it really take till Day4 to realise that we, as a collective are doing something wrong?? This is a message to EVERYONE in the game.

I'm sorry if i do lose 'allies' by speaking out but i feel this is the only way that the dynamics of the game will change.I hope that people realise that we have dug this hole for ourselves,(I/SL did also) and the mafia is now filling up the hole with water.Its about time we got out of it.I just want the town to realise that mistakes have been made in the past and we have to work PAST THEM.or else the mafia will just use it as a vehicle for making us turn on ourselves.Which i suspect they already are..Even if this does look erratic, i'm doing whatever it takes to protect the other people including the 3rd parties(possibly) from the mafia winning this round.I know i cant prove it,youll just have to believe me :S

Just because i am accusing people of being in the mafia does NOT mean i THINK they ARE the mafia or are NOT if vice versa.I WAS doing so to gauge reactions of people who have just slipped under the radar,and it seems i got a reaction from some of you and am now working on that reaction.Just because i haven't said anything about Gc-x and Pyro and does NOT mean i have ruled out any possibilites with them.Its because i only can cast one vote during the day.. and i realise i am causing suspicion by targeting a few ppl, so why target an extra one?I want all active players to rethink who they are going to lynch.You seem to be casting suspicions away from yourself by mentioning the other ppl who i have NOT specifically named.

Since i can only vote for one person...I'll change my vote to Lenalesca

EDIT:grammar fail
EDIT2: and no T.I.G never txts me when its night time,(only when i became Shadow Leopard Reborn)you might as the mafia have the most important night action,so its imperative their decisions are made.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:08 am

sKeam wrote:Hmm interesting.... you both replied in less than an hour from my last post for ppl who is usually quite busy with uni and inactive etc.. Suspect ,feeling the pressure are we? Wink .Lenalesca,all you basically did was counter by arguments by writing the complete opposite of what i said and you didnt offer anything new to defend your actions.

Oh god, so now how many times we post is also suspicious? I'm not even going to bother with that comment. How I spend my time isn't your business *cough sunday exam stress relief cough*.
I counter the argument on how I reckon the mafia will play the game efficiently and to stay alive til the end.
I never did anything suspicious to begin with so I have no clue why I have to 'defend' anything.
Now you're changing your vote to me me cause YOU are feeling the pressure, the mafia most likely killed and voted randomly at first but now as the amount of people decrease and people get suspicious of you, you feel the need to pin down those that are onto you (or at least make others suspect the person that's onto you) and so that's why you changed your vote to me. But you didn't want to JUST make it seem like you're ONLY suspicious of me/only Lenalesca is biting down and not letting go (because then it would be too obvious) so you had to make the statement that you still suspect some others in the game.
Your 'erratic-voting' reason makes me laugh, if you think it was band-wagoned by the mafia why don't you go back and see who I voted for and state why are you suspicious of me being the mafia now, my voting wasn't without a reason and that reason hasn't changed even up to now. Don't take it personally, it's just that you assumed SL's role that's all.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:01 am

ooohh its getting close

Skeam - 3 Vote (Mint.Tea, Lenalesca, xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx) Needs 1 more votes to be lynched.
Lenalesca - 2 Vote (Gc-X, Skeam) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:20 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:ooohh its getting close

Skeam - 3 Vote (Mint.Tea, Lenalesca, xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx) Needs 1 more votes to be lynched.

*Posting as FME*

LOL OWWWW SHIIIIT.

Nooooooo Pyro Sad
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:02 am

pyro cant vote so its up to those who have already voted to decide how convinced they are
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:44 pm

Question to LCP Dragon Slayer: Your possible night action...does it have relation to any one of the deceased? (I'm SO not making accusations here ok? I'm not saying you killed them ok? Just a guess here.)
also are we allowed to ask that kind of thing? Sorry being a first time player with short memory span I can't remember................but no wait, so most likely everyone has night actions. Grrr...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:42 pm

im not gonna respond to my accusations because it seems were just gonna go in a circle i respond again with a huge wall of text and ppl wont read that... so yeah..Im sticking to what i say,because i believe its true and am hoping others at least reconsider it.

Its been a day (in real life)since i replied properly....I'm surprised Stebung and Benihime are not laughing at my (2nd) grave site yet.....:S i have a suspicion something is up,considering Gc-x was ready to pounce on lynching Stebung(day 1,which was understandable for him) with all of us and randomly did start the voting for Hods sorrow(day 2).. when LCP has mentioned that stuff about pyro.Theres also the fact that ppl arent convincing him to change his vote.is it playing it safe...maybe no.....If i'm such a threat wont you want me dead ASAP??

i do believe everyone has a night action now.

2 Mafia - due to the theme of this round,which i'm sure someone had mentioned here before

2 or 3 Townsppl - I remember T.I.G saying that in every mafia game there is a doctor and a detective,and ive played this game elsewhere and it seems to hold true.and by the killings list, i dont see the two roles listed as dead.Dunno about the 3 person though.

2 or 3 3rd parties . I dunno what they are but one of them is causing pyro not to vote,which is causing this standstill Sad .and i doubt theres a serial killer because FME was the vigilante, and id be unfair imo to have two killing roles.

There is also the possibility of having 2 families of mafia.

Last edited by sKeam on Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:11 pm

Skeam - 3 Vote (Mint.Tea, Lenalesca, xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx) Needs 1 more vote to be lynched.

Everyone who can vote has voted now. It is up to everyone now to try and convince people to side with them once again.

P.S. Pyro+Salt is still allowed to talk and make a case for people to vote a particular way if she feels the need. She is just barred from Voting this round.

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:36 pm

well, i've made my mistakes in this game, i guess i became suspicious of an innocent man, which goes to show, you can never really tell who is or who isnt in this game. but the one thing that makes me think about the mafia itself is that i recently found out that the mafia actually know the other mafia family members. Now of course there would be times where they would turn against themselves in order to A) claim victory or B) try and be less suspecious, but the main thing is that in this game, there seems to be alot of one sided voting which leads me to believe that the majority that is voting for skeam now is in fact mafia. Dont get me wrong, im not saying I am or I am not mafia, but i have reason to believe that skeam is not mafia.

When skeam was in his previous role, he was killed off, but was he mafia? nope! Now i know shadows has really portrayed his character very suspiciously, and thats all good, if people want to believe that two different portrayals of the same character has no affect whatsoever, thats fine with me, vote for who you want, but hes not the first to seem suspicious. I personally think that there was a major misunderstanding within the game and ended up in the killing of two innocent people (sure, one was trying to get killed, but theres the whole being suspicious thing again, you can't really tell)

In conclusion, id just like for EVERYONE just to reconsider their votes, im not asking people to change, but just think "Is this really the right move to make?"

This has Been a Public Service Announcement by Jesse 'gc-X' Sullivan
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:42 pm

"god" has now given me hope.
(by god I mean That Indian God sort of… :S)

I urge people to change their votes,yes this sounds desperate/laughable to some, but i am almost getting to that point with the way with this stagnation now..

[quote=mafia]"HAHA pfft gimme a break!, he's obviously feeling the heat of things so hes getting more desperate, he's just serving the interests of himself, he dosent care about you AT ALL!!!!!"[/quote]

That’s what i sense echoing in the mafia's chamber of horrors. But i can honestly say that no i am not. This is what the game has been drawn to…What saddens me is the fact that EVERYONE that’s accusing me so far is only doing so cuz of Shadow Leopards actions last round, and not even considering other ppl to lynch.
Once I’m gone the town will be outnumbered and the mafia will win if the 3rd parties don’t jump to the townside… This means 3rd parties are ALSO affected. What position in the game will you come if the mafia wins??Do you guys want the mafia to come 2nd with a slice of Stebung with that???
1st place has already been taken , so i think it is in the interests in ALL of us to make a right choice and do a 180 degree turn on this. alien
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:04 am

Wait so there's possibility of 2 mafias? Awww crap...Skeam, u are telling people to change their votes? to whom? me? Let me tell you, this is getting pretty hard for me too. Because even if I don't get lynched during day time, there's a good possibility that I might die via mafia now so this is a do-or-die thing for me too, if I don't get the mafia this round then I probably wont survive either since I did (in my past posts) give out in actuality 2 clues as to who I might be because it's part of my purpose in the game (1 clue is very vague tho). U were suspicious because you were setting up so many people, you pointed fingers at too many without substantial evidence and that can suggest that you were trying to divide and conquor.
- However Gc-X is catching up with you in my list of suspects because at first I dismissed Gc-X as a newcomer, I really didn't think he would be the mafia just due to his inexperience in the game. But then I realized he said he "recently found out that the mafia actually know the other mafia family members" wtf? When did that happen? How DID you get to this conclusion? am I missing something? "one sided voting which leads me to believe that the majority that is voting for skeam now is in fact mafia" yeah in one fell swoop you try to corner everyone again, you remind me of Skeam now, setting everyone one up against each other. And there's the point of who actually voted poor Hods off? Name check people. You were part of the one-sided vote yourself.
- "When skeam was in his previous role, he was killed off, but was he mafia? nope!" weakest argument ever! you are losing the point of role-change. Skeam might not have been the mafia THEN but there really ISN'T anything you can say about him being one NOW.
- Pyro really hasn't said much so I have no idea (who's minimizing involvement now eh?), & after reading LCP's wall of txts I can't draw definite conclusions either, after everything is said and done I can only pick from the few that actually speaks up that seems suspicious. And that person is still Skeam (although Gc-X is a close second now).

~ happy reading
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:16 am

I'll try a different method of quote responding now since its easier ...

Lenalesca wrote:I did (in my past posts) give out in actuality 2 clues as to who I might be because it's part of my purpose in the game (1 clue is very vague tho).

Really? i guess ill have a look again, sounds interesting that you mention this.

U were suspicious because you were setting up so many people, you pointed fingers at too many without substantial evidence and that can suggest that you were trying to divide and conquor.

Yeah my bad, i probably was on my 'high horse' for too long and did target too many ppl at once, i should of looked at the voting again cuz i was outnumbered, i gave up yesterday cuz i thought i'd die, but im still here and that is something :S.But yeah i was doing so to try get some feedback from other people.I'm trying to get ppl to think differently for the better,i could have done this better and i hope ppl excuse me for this

- However Gc-X is catching up with you in my list of suspects because at first I dismissed Gc-X as a newcomer, I really didn't think he would be the mafia just due to his inexperience in the game. But then I realized he said he "recently found out that the mafia actually know the other mafia family members" wtf? When did that happen?How DID you get to this conclusion?

MAYBE just MAYBE, he just read the basic rules again like we're supposed to? maybe he had a talk to T.I.G?? maybe its got something to do with the fact he stalled for a whole day?When i first played this game i didnt know the mafia knew each other as well and thought each of them could kill one person each.You make it sound like its a shocking thing he learnt this,when its a simple fact of every mafia game.IF he was mafia don't you think he would already know that they know each other?

am I missing something? "one sided voting which leads me to believe that the majority that is voting for skeam now is in fact mafia" yeah in one fell swoop you try to corner everyone again, you remind me of Skeam now, setting everyone one up against each other. And there's the point of who actually voted poor Hods off? Name check people. You were part of the one-sided vote yourself.

[b]He didnt say EVERYONE , he said the MAJORITY,but i thnk he means the mafia siince he now 'learnt' they know each other.

- "When skeam was in his previous role, he was killed off, but was he mafia? nope!" weakest argument ever! you are losing the point of role-change. Skeam might not have been the mafia THEN but there really ISN'T anything you can say about him being one NOW.

yeah have to agree somewhat, it is not the best of arguments but maybe he knows something we don't? Beacuse i'm surprised he didnt kill me straight away if i amTHAT much of a threat to everyone.

- Pyro really hasn't said much so I have no idea (who's minimizing involvement now eh?), & after reading LCP's wall of txts I can't draw definite conclusions either, after everything is said and done I can only pick from the few that actually speaks up that seems suspicious. And that person is still Skeam (although Gc-X is a close second now).

I dunno who Pyro is but i assume its because she's just pissed off that she cant vote again and probably founds eomthing better to do and im not suspecting more people because i know where that gets me.

~ happy reading

Overall, you seem to just be jumping on people that are trying to make a turn in this game,ill go have a look again at your subtle hints and see if that leads me anywhere else,but i shall leave vote unchangeed for this moment.

I want to hear anything from pyro also
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:59 am

Right so there's probably 2 Mafias & they know each other but they can only kill 1 person each night? That's what I'm thinking cos this is my first game and I read the rules back god knows when & I dun hav time to look it up now actually. The 2 people that I consider are playing this game better than the rest are Pyro & LCP but that's probably from experience. However I must say I can't draw conclusions on either one. & Skeam, unless you have a certain night action (2), you wont be able to pick up on what I'm hinting at in my vague posts. Sh8t I hope night doesn't come because I feel approaching doom even if I survive the day.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:32 am

Yes one each night, dunno if you are just being naiive or what.. and no i dont have THAT certain night action so no luck there.Dunno about actual night actions,but im suspecting that everyone so far has some sort of ability of some sort.

I was reading mafia wiki and looking at possible roles.After reading this i really dont know what to believe now, including myself :S

"Mad Scientist"
http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Fool

"The Mad Scientist is like a Serial Killer, but instead of dying the target is transformed into an animal. As an animal, that player can not vote for the day (or for several days). "

hmmm is this who's targeting pyro??.This is what i suspect.

I also now suspect the possiblity of only one mafia with there being also one traitor/mafia spy,due to the theme of this game.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Mafia_Spy

Other than that i really dunno what is happening and i cant decide unless other people post :S :S and hope ppl reconsider what i said in by old posts.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:11 pm

Yeah but I thought LCP might have a clue. I dunno, I think I sealed my own fate there by revealing too much but **** dat this is only a game (at bad timing, EXAMS!!!). ah, after re-reading somethings I have some questions to pm the indian dude. T_T anyhow this doesn't bode well.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:03 pm

for those who are enquiring my whereabouts...

Im still alive and I have been following the thread since my last post (about who I suspect is mafia) but I've been quiet because theres not much else I can say that I havn't said already and I don't see how me bombarding this thread with inane posts will do any good. quoting LCP, I don't like to spam.

When I said b4 how some ppl seem to slip under the radar because of 'minimal involvment' I wasn't attacking you guys for having exams/studying/a life, and I certainly didn't mean that everyone needed to be glued to this thread 24/7. all i was simply pointing out was that "you've been quiet, are you still following?"

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I can't say for certain since it's against the rules, but you cannot rule out the possibility that I don't have a night action that tells me who certain people are (or at least gives me a hint), and this affects my lynching decision. I'm trying to get people to do the right thing but when I'm alone in voting and no one wants to read my wall of text it's really difficult.
first of all, all you ppls should really read the wall of texts, you never know what you might "see"...its ok, it won't bite Twisted Evil and second of all, LCP, if we go by what you are insinuating, then why would you have held back on your vote? having insight to someone's alliance should make you want to convince the town towards one way or another... sooner...

sKeam wrote:There is also the possibility of having 2 families of mafia.
right, everything you've said up to here was fine until you said this which raised a red flag. we know from the stories that TIG have posted what has been going on during the night, and each night there was only one death from the YED therefore it does kinda rule out the 2 mafia family theory becuz there would be more deaths(and more story)...so, did u just chuck this out here to throw ppl off your track?

P.S. why is Papa Winchester still hanging around this thread? didn't we salt and burn him already??

Last edited by pyro+salt on Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some stuff)
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:24 pm

Question to LCP Dragon Slayer: Your possible night action...does
it have relation to any one of the deceased? (I'm SO not making
accusations here ok? I'm not saying you killed them ok? Just a guess
here.)

Yes it does. I found out something or did something about someone who has already died or been killed.

However Gc-X is catching up with you in my list of suspects because at
first I dismissed Gc-X as a newcomer, I really didn't think he would be
the mafia just due to his inexperience in the game.

Experience doesn't matter in regard to whether you're mafia or not. TIG made it random. That's why we had to pick numbers at the start.

Right so there's probably 2 Mafias & they know each other but they can only kill 1 person each night?

According to the rules, this is correct. Irrespective of how many mafia there are, they know each other (provided they are in the same family) and they can only kill one person each night.

It is possible to have different families or different groups of mafia, as sKeam has mentioned, but that's complicated and I don't think that's in play here since there's only so few of us left. So don't confuse yourself with sKeam's tactics.

then why would you have held back on your vote? having insight to
someone's alliance should make you want to convince the town towards
one way or another... sooner...

That's what I'm trying to do now by voting to lynch sKeam. Night Two or Three or whatever ended not too long ago, after all.

I also read somewhere that someone thought that me and Pyro+salt are threats. Again, roles were given out randomly. We're both trying to help, as you can see by our posts. I would ask that you not draw conclusions based on previous experience but what we have to say in this game.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:05 pm

@ Pyro + Salt
Yes Yes i'm reading the walls of texts now.. even contributing to them Very Happy

Nope im not throwing ppl of track with that statement. I regarded the fact of having 2 mafia families as being really really really small, hence why its listed last with no explanation.It probably isnt plausable but yeah..I'm surprised out of everything i said so far in this game you chose that as a 'red flag' :S ,not that anything ive said so far should be flagged red.

then why would you have held back on your vote? having insight to
someone's alliance should make you want to convince the town towards
one way or another... sooner...

That's what I'm trying to do now by voting to lynch sKeam. Night Two or Three or whatever ended not too long ago, after all.

WHAT?! If you DO have insight to my role and my alliances then why are you convincing people to vote for me??As a townsperson that you are,i thought you wanted to HELP the town and act in their best interests???? I'm sure you saidsomething along these lines before.I know who i am but i dont know who you are for certain.If you know from past nights the role for Shadow Leopards and mines character you wouldn't be following this action.What are your motives here???

[/b]

EDIT2:Lenalesca,i dont get it, what did you do to seal your own fate??What makes you think the mafia will target you @ night?

(just look at my track record LOL)

Last edited by sKeam on Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:28 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : grammar rodeo)
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:25 am

sKeam wrote:WHAT?! If you DO have insight to my role and my alliances then why are you convincing people to vote for me??As a townsperson that you are,i thought you wanted to HELP the town and act in their best interests???? I'm sure you saidsomething along these lines before.I know who i am but i dont know who you are for certain.If you know from past nights the role for Shadow Leopards and mines character you wouldn't be following this action.What are your motives here???

I never said that I had an insight into your role or not. I never said I had insight into anyone's role beyond telling Lenalesca that I had found out something or did something about someone who has already died or been killed. Whether I have an insight into your role or not is subjective. What do you think?

I am helping the town and acting in their best interests by trying to get you lynched. You're just lying to us and trying to stay alive so that someone else can die on the next night. After all you're the one who brought up the whole two factions of mafia thing to throw us off. Sure, you said that if it existed, it was going to be a very small chance, but it still makes us think about things that we don't have to consider.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Nov 05, 2008 9:42 am

sKeam wrote:
EDIT2:Lenalesca,i dont get it, what did you do to seal your own fate??What makes you think the mafia will target you @ night?

(just look at my track record LOL)

Sorry, I know I'm all gloom and doom but...it's because of my role ok? I thnk another person and I can really be threats to the mafia (DAYME you r making me say all this crap, are you trying to get me killed? Aww **** this ****). and I'm just going to stick with the idea that there's 1 mafia (cos there really isn't that much ppl left). I think we should start like a process of elimination. LCP doesn't sound like she has the night action I thought she would. That leaves who? Skeam & LCP is not...Pyro? or Gc-X? I dunno man...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next