WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins)

+7
Lenalesca
mint.tea
Stebung
sKeam
hods_sorrow
Snowy Leopard
That Indian Guy
11 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:33 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 2 Vote (Hods sorrow, Stebung) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched.
Hods sorrow - 1 Vote (Shadow Leopard) Needs 5 more votes to be lynched.
Stebung - 6 Vote (Benihime, Fat Mc Donald's Employee, Mint.Tea, xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, Pyro+Salt) Lynched

Active:
- Gc-X
- Shadow Leopard
- Pyro+Salt
- Lenalesca
- Benihime
- Mint.Tea
- Fat Mc Donald's Employee
- Hods_sorrow
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

RIP
Stebung: Trickster (Role - Jester) - Was a third part role. Aim of the game for him was to be the first one killed. Had posting restrictions placed upon him.

Night Action: Purple Nurples: Using this ability, each night he could switch around the target of one persons power, not knowing what affect it would have.

Winners:
1 - Stebung
2 -

As such he is the First place winner of the current mafia game, now the rest of you duke it out for second basically Shocked

pyro+salt wrote:and what do you mean no one read it? the posts between TIG and LCP were most entertaining Wink
Aw shucks Embarassed Glad to be of service Very Happy

It is now Night, people send in their Night actions to me Very Happy

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins)

Post by Stebung Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:36 pm

Can you all say......pwned?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:42 pm

Can I say spelling error?
[Even thought I know it isn't, in that...games-terminology kind of way]
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:48 pm

If I knew that role existed then I could've considered that possiblity of a jester also being in the list mentioned before. I knew something felt out of place.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:03 pm

Shadow Leopard wrote:If I knew that role existed then I could've considered that possiblity of a jester also being in the list mentioned before. I knew something felt out of place.
It was one of the roles listed on the link to the Mafia site i gave to you guys in the first post: Jester

P.S. During the Night phase, there is suppose to be silence on this thread, while everyone sends me in their night actions (town sleeps/mafia kills etc). Talking starts back up when the next Day starts again. Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:06 pm

Oh man I can only watch from the sidelines now.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:00 pm

Still waiting on Night Actions before i can move onto Day Two...
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:59 pm

It was now nightfall, and Ruby was dead tired. She had been in town all day, trying to investigate what was happening in this town. Also knowing that she would have to come and help those Winchester brothers out of trouble no doubt. Ruby may be a Demon by nature, but that didnt mean she was working with them. She had seen the true horrors of the pits of hell and wanted to find out a way to get out. The answer to her was simple, she thought to herself. Redemption. If she found a way to help out these pitiful humans out of a crisis, maybe someone, somewhere would take pity on her and help her break free from the eternal shackles of hell.

"Why, what have we here? Our very own little version of Judas..." Said a voice emerging from the shadows. Ruby spun around quickly to see who could possibly have snuck up on her.
"Whose out there? Show yourself now and i may let you live long enough to see daylight" Ruby shouted out, trying to keep her cool and take control of the situation.
"Now why would one of our own, be helping these pitiful humans. I just cant have that. Especially with what i have planned to do with this town..." The voice said as it slowly started walking towards Ruby.
"What are you going to do to this town?"
"Well it would be waste of time for me to tell a pile of ashes that now wouldnt it. Twisted Evil" As a smile slowly crossed the figures face, yellow eyes flashing under the moonlight.

RIP
Stebung: Trickster (Role - Jester/Third Party Role) - Was a third part role. Aim of the game for him was to be the first one killed. Had posting restrictions placed upon him.
Fat Mc Donald's Employee: Ruby (Role - Vigilante/Townsperson) Ability: Ruby's Dagger: Could Night Kill every 2nd night.

Active:
- Gc-X
- Shadow Leopard
- Pyro+Salt (Can not cast a Lynch vote during this Day Phase due to the affect of a Night Action)
- Lenalesca
- Benihime
- Mint.Tea
- Hods_sorrow
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

Current Winners:
1 - Stebung
2 -

It is now Day Two

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Well I wonder who killed FME. I'm randomly suspecting benihime for no real reason.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:00 pm

so... someone's used their night action to block me from voting today, makes me wonder who they think I would be voting for if I could vote...

as for whoever killed FME, I don't think it was because they suspected anything but merely for the fact that they didn't like him lol....kinda like Stebung?
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:07 pm

=D It was all part of the plan for me but idk about FME
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:10 pm

pyro+salt wrote:
as for whoever killed FME, I don't think it was because they suspected anything but merely for the fact that they didn't like him lol....kinda like Stebung?

I betcha that's benihime
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:11 pm

I vote to lynch Benihime.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:15 pm

pyro+salt wrote:so... someone's used their night action to block me from voting today, makes me wonder who they think I would be voting for if I could vote...

I KNEW IT!!!! that's it, im gonna drop this whole "Fat Mc donalds Employee" Gimmick I think its getting me killed in this game cuz ppl dont take me seriously and see me as a joke Sad I don't wanna be associated with the forum character 'Stebang'

-CYA
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:35 pm

I have a theory that maybe Pyro+salt is suspicious. She goes with the flow and has been posting quite a bit for someone who is not very active (I see her posts on pages 1, 2 and 4), maybe to make herself blend in and look less suspicious. It's not unlikely that she was the one who killed FME and then, as a side effect of her nightkill power, became unable to vote to lynch on the day. After all, it makes her look less like the one who killed FME.

She also got a little defensive about that whole pimp being a mafia thing back on page 2.

Everyone or at least almost everyone has powers after all, I assume, since two people died and they both had powers - with Stebung, he even had a power on top of his assigned role. I don't think it's above the game moderator to give Pyro+salt nightkill and then stop her from lynching the next day. She might not end up being mafia but she might be a serial killer or something, and that's equally if not more so dangerous.

On these grounds, I'd like to vote to lynch Pyro+salt.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:44 pm

Benihime - 1 Vote (Shadow Leopard) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched.
Pyro+salt - 1 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:01 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I have a theory that maybe Pyro+salt is suspicious. She goes with the flow and has been posting quite a bit for someone who is not very active .

I thought that as well too but the theory threw me off when Hods sorrow responded back to pyro+salt in very interesting way. I reckon benihime is someone you should suspect as well like how she continually favours the winning side and doesn't get anyone to suspect her.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:31 pm

plausable theories by LCP...

or, the reason why I've been posting quite a bit on day one but reluctant to vote(or being 'active' as you put it) is so we can all gather info and not rush into lynching the wrong ppl. I suppose you meant by going with the flow was agreeing with you and voting for Stebung but if I really was mafia I would of followed the bandwagon sooner, with less reasoning in why I voted and also not question on the same post why Stebung hasn't defended himself. Which brings me back to the question, why did everyone follow Benihime's vote and no one else wondered why Stebung hasn't posted anythin in defence?

as for who killed FME, I said so in the earlier post that whoever killed him most likely did it randomly and got lucky that FME just happened to have a night action.
I don't think that there is a SK in this game as there was only one death during the night phase by the mafia(the yellowed eye demon) and you could argue that the doctor may have been able to save whoever the 2nd kill was going to be but the chance of 2 ppl choosing the same person to save/kill on the first night is just too low with so many of us still in the game. so having said that, I doubt that the mod would give a restriction clause like "not being able to cast a lynch vote the next day" to the mafia because that would just be wayyy to obvious

so my question to you, LCP is...you're a seasoned player, surely you would of questioned this after finding out events during the night? *arches eyebrow*
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:53 pm

No kills are random. Each death serves a purpose to the killer. Stebung was a threat to someone i bet and that someone is the mafia. Lynch Benihime.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:55 am

Lynch Shadow Leopard because he looks like he could be a demon and said we should suspect him he's probably just trying to use evil tricks on us either that or he really has no powers and just feels self important lol
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:54 am

um.. ok shadow what is with you and getting me lynched? Im not the only one who thinks stebung is a dick, even if i am mafia im not that stupid to set myself up. Are u trying to rile me up and getting me to vote for you in return? thus making me look equally suspicious? Neutral
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:34 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:Lynch Shadow Leopard because he looks like he could be a demon and said we should suspect him he's probably just trying to use evil tricks on us either that or he really has no powers and just feels self important lol

If I was a demon then I would be pretending to be someone who is mainly on the favouring side. If there was a demon then it's probably someone who's votes are in the majority side.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:31 pm

Sorry, this is long wall of text. So long as Pyro+Salt reads it, I don't care if everyone else is going to ignore it.

Everyone has powers. I have my reasons for voting to lynch you, Pyro+salt.

I understand why you don't want to rush into lynching. It's random and it can end up being a stupid move. I didn't mean going with the flow as in agreeing with me - Look at your other comments and the stuff you've been saying to people as well, not just with me.

Maybe you don't get on the forum as much as other people do, because you're busy. I'm busy with university work as well. When people vote is irrelevant to me, since I sign on like once a day or once every two days anyway.

You should ask that question (why did no one question when Stebung didn't defend himself) to yourself too, since you voted for him too, didn't you?

I don't know Supernatural canon so you could show me the picture of the yellow eyed demon or homer simpson and I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

I think there is an SK in the game. Why do I say that? 10 people. One Jester, One Vigilante. Three Mafia, maybe. One Doctor. One Detective. And then four ordinary townspeople? Does it make sense to you? Plus there's no such thing as ordinary townsperson since everyone has powers, it seems.

It's definitely possible for the doctor and the mafia or SK to target the same person. I'm not supposed to refer to previous games, so I can't, but you know exactly what I mean when I say that the chances of the doctor healing someone who was targetted by the mafia and SK is entirely possible, since theoratically that's 2 people out of 8 (Can't heal Stebung and can't heal him or herself, so 1 in 4 chance) the doctor could save the right person.

1 in 4 chance too low? I don't think so. That's the chance of picking a spades (or any other suit) in a deck of cards.

Again, I remind you that it seems like everyone has some sort of night (or day) power. Maybe I know certain things no one else does after the first night.

"not being able to cast a lynch vote the next day" to the mafia because that would just be wayyy to obvious

Again, you don't defend yourself from being an SK.

This is my line of reasoning.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Shadow Leopard wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:Lynch Shadow Leopard because he looks like he could be a demon and said we should suspect him he's probably just trying to use evil tricks on us either that or he really has no powers and just feels self important lol

If I was a demon then I would be pretending to be someone who is mainly on the favouring side. If there was a demon then it's probably someone who's votes are in the majority side.
no a demon would be trying to convince people they were voting for the wrong person
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:57 pm

since you made a huge point of it...I didn't defend myself from being SK because I thought my explaining why I don't think there is a SK in my last post was pretty self explanatory, obviously not but I don't suppose me saying 'I'm not a SK' would make you believe me either

as for questioning Stebung's lack of defence even when I voted, I also pointed out that at that point it wouldn't of made much of a difference cuz of the way the votes were stacked up. if i was a SK or mafia, why would i bother even making his lack of a defence an issue? I could of just voted without a reason and still got away with it (like many of the others that slipping under the radar at the moment)

As for the Supernatural canon and characters? no, I suppose it wouldn't matter much since there are still set roles withing the mafia game but if you did do your homework you could get more then just your "One Jester, One Vigilante. Three Mafia, maybe. One Doctor. One Detective. And then four ordinary townspeople = 10 ppl"
once you realise how the characters could be match up with the roles on the tip page that TIG gave us, there is quite a bit of possible combinations that involve less mafia and less ordinary townspeople. why do i say that? because the biggest clue is the Yellow Eyed Demon, if hes mafia then he would most likely only have one other accomplice which is Meg = 2 mafia

oh and just because someone may have powers doesn't automatically make them anti-town since they don't fit into the traditional Doc,Cop,Mafia gig. just look at Stebungs night action

having said all of that, you can still chose NOT to believe me but hey, think about it this way, if someone else dies again during nightphase and I've still got a ban on not being able to vote the next day then you could be certain that it was a clause for my night action...or if not, then I was telling you the truth and I was targeted by someone during the night to not be able to cast votes.
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:34 pm

holy shit, after all that reading, i decide to lynch Hods_sorrow

i know i havent been really vocal in this game, but as a first time player, i've pretty much been following fairly closely, and im starting to notice things. observant much? hell yes

for me, this post has suspicion written all over it, hence my why decided to lynch Hods_sorrow, nothing personal Razz
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:33 am

Hmm. Lets see...Shadow Leopard is acting kinda suspicious, with his
Shadow Leopard wrote:No kills are random. Each death serves a purpose to the killer
It seems something like what the Mafia would say. Could be slip saying that you killed FME/sKeam for a reason.

But on the other hand, Hods_sorrow is seeming suspicious too.
Although Shadow Leopard and Hods_sorrow could be working together - but the act is too convincing, and doesn't really match personality-wise I suppose?
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:49 am

but unlike Shadow leopard i don't believe there's any chance of me being the mafia
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:06 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:
Shadow Leopard wrote:

no a demon would be trying to convince people they were voting for the wrong person

And that's exactly what you are doing my dear mafia.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:08 pm

I changed my vote guys and have decided to vote to lynch hods sorrow. His statement of defence is already enough convincing.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:16 pm

Im not trying to convince people not to vote for me I'm trying to convince them to vote for you even if youre not mafia which i think you are are still sound like a danger to the rest of us
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:18 am

Shadow Leopard - 1 Vote (Hods Sorrow) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched.
Hods Sorrow - 2 Votes(Gc-X, Shadow Leopard) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:00 am

I'm not sure who sounds more convincing...
But it sounds to me Hods_sorrow is trying to throw us off.

I vote to lynch Hods_sorrow - he is proving suspicious by each post.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:20 am

i have to say im finding shadow leopard quite interesting, even though he was fixed on voting for me, like a pitbull latching onto your leg, after i questioned him back he went all slient and basically ignored my post (well to me it seems that way), unless he has nothing to say or i was right about him trying to rile me up. Not to mention now he has changed his vote for Hods, looks like hes doin the whole 'jump on the bandwagon thing'.
Although hods is seemingly suspicious, i dont kno if he really is the mafia or that hes just screwing us around.

Also do not forget the lurkers Neutral
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:50 am

benihime wrote:Also do not forget the lurkers Neutral

I have to agree...I understand ppl are busy and all but I havn't heard anything at all from Lenalesca.
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:09 am

Of course I'm going to seem suspicious I'm trying to get you to vote for someone I decide to take a more offensive role this game I'm tired of being defensive and sitting on the fence. and Benihme has a point shadow leopard did change his vote awfully fast after gcx voted to lynch me.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:51 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:Of course I'm going to seem suspicious I'm trying to get you to vote for someone I decide to take a more offensive role this game I'm tired of being defensive and sitting on the fence. and Benihme has a point shadow leopard did change his vote awfully fast after gcx voted to lynch me.

Haha I knew Hods sorrow would start playing like that sooner or later. Before you were not very conscious about me voting you off but now that more people are starting to vote for you, you immediately try to point the finger on me immediately as i anticipated and are now trying to get me off this game now. Is it that when I'm dead or lynched off that no one will suspect you again as I was the only one here who knew something was up with you from the start of the game? I initially voted for Benihime to see what reaction you would have and it was no surprise that you wanted to defend Benihime to try to get on good terms with her and such so she would suspect me instead. But why take a more offensive role against me I must say, it's not like you to frantically rush your suspicions on someone or am I being treated as someone capable of bringing you down like I said earlier which you failed to make a strong argument against until now. Why now I must say? I believe Hods sorrow is pretending to be some kind of Hero while getting good terms on everyone like what he has done to Benihime.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:30 pm

now hes acting like a politician a true sign of evil
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:00 pm

I'm voting to lynch Shadow Leopard. Since it's about time I do something. Been too busy with exams and other crap. I'm also first time player so >.>||| I have no sixth sense on ppl with the darkside so this whole trying to get a feel through the net thing isn't exactly my cup of tea.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:18 pm

unless you and hods are actually working together, i dont see how you know would know that hods would 'defend' me.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:26 pm

I'm not defending Benihime i just don't think shes the mafia because shes acting a lot different to how she did when she was
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:31 pm

Hods Sorrow - 3 Votes(Gc-X, Shadow Leopard, Mint.Tea) Needs 2 more votes to be lynched.

Yet to vote: Benihime, Lenalesca

Lenalesca: You have to bold your Lynch vote if you wish for it to count.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 pm

evidence points to shadow but gut instinct hods
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:44 pm

Hods Sorrow - 4 Votes(Gc-X, Shadow Leopard, Mint.Tea, Benihime) Needs 1 more vote to be lynched.

Yet to vote: Lenalesca

Lenalesca: You have to bold your Lynch vote if you wish for it to count.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Oct 27, 2008 4:21 pm

hmm what to do

*pulls boots on, picks up sword, prepares to spit in fates eye*
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:now hes acting like a politician a true sign of evil

This is what I find funny. You now start making blunt attacks against me trying to retaliate and lynch me off. This is not like you and you are definitely panicking in fear of losing. Is your death gonna be so great that the game will be over for either side? Are good person would first reason with them and consider other threats and possibilities as well. You on the other hand have never considered that with everyone else and decide and stick with your reasoning on one person at a time which is how someone with the intent to get rid of someone for good would play.

Hmmm on another note on going back to suspects, Mint tea, pyro salt and gc x are interesting indeed. I think gc x might be mafia cause he drunkenly blurted that he was mafia at the party though I can't make any clear judgement on someone who has too many.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Mon Oct 27, 2008 5:14 pm

hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:22 am

Shadow Leopard wrote:
Hods_sorrow wrote:now hes acting like a politician a true sign of evil

This is what I find funny. You now start making blunt attacks against me trying to retaliate and lynch me off. This is not like you and you are definitely panicking in fear of losing. Is your death gonna be so great that the game will be over for either side? Are good person would first reason with them and consider other threats and possibilities as well. You on the other hand have never considered that with everyone else and decide and stick with your reasoning on one person at a time which is how someone with the intent to get rid of someone for good would play.

Hmmm on another note on going back to suspects, Mint tea, pyro salt and gc x are interesting indeed. I think gc x might be mafia cause he drunkenly blurted that he was mafia at the party though I can't make any clear judgement on someone who has too many.

WTF?!?! i didnt even think about mafia the whole weekend, how could i blurt out that i was mafia????? then again, i was pretty drunk off my ass, oh well, ill leave it for everyone else to decide Razz
gc-X
gc-X

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:20 am

I vote to lynch Shadow Leopard because he's already started victimizing another person.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:42 am

Shadow Leopard - 2 Vote (Hods Sorrow, Lenalesca) Needs 3 more votes to be lynched.
Hods Sorrow - 4 Votes(Gc-X, Shadow Leopard, Mint.Tea, Benihime) Needs 1 more vote to be lynched.

Everyone who is able to vote has voted so far, now its either up to you guys to change your votes or convince others to change their votes to your lynch decision.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next