WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

+9
Lenalesca
Pongo Bear
Idlefingers
Lucyfer
That Indian Guy
gc-X
sKeam
creature124
Reznor
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by mint.tea Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:26 pm

Well isn't it obvious? Female.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins) - Page 5 Empty Re: Round 15 - Supernatural Mafia - Lucifer Rising (Mafia Wins)

Post by Idlefingers Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:27 pm

mint.tea wrote:@Stebung
What gender do you claim? That is what I'd like to know first. (Unless you have, and I've missed it in the walls of text)
Stebung wrote:I'm gonna ignore you all I'm hearing too much voices from everyone it's driving me nuts.
from supernatural wiki site:
Anna Milton is being held in a psychiatric institution (Connor Beverley Behavioral Medicine Center) because she has been trying to warn people the apocalypse is coming and she hears voices. She actually does hear voices - those of the angels. She knows that Lilith is trying to break The 66 Seals and release Lucifer. When a demon tries to kill her she manage to escape, seemingly using some form of psychic power in the process. She takes refuge in the church in which her father was a deacon.
he tried to claim to be anna milton (female)

Why are you being thick Stebung? (its just like lucyfer repeating the same question over and over again to you) Mint.Tea was asked to lynch you if she didnt believe you were Anna milton. Only way she can know for sure is if she is Anna milton herself. You picked a bad role to claim, im guessing you were hoping it was Nox's role so you could get away with it aye Wink
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:33 pm

Idlefingers wrote:Why are you being thick Stebung? (its just like lucyfer repeating the same question over and over again to you) Mint.Tea was asked to lynch you if she didnt believe you were Anna milton. Only way she can know for sure is if she is Anna milton herself. You picked a bad role to claim, im guessing you were hoping it was Nox's role so you could get away with it aye Wink

You need to know how some powers work first. There has to be a statement first before if you can tell someone is lying or not right? And why are you calling me thick when Mint.tea herself could be claiming Anna Milton as well since Nox is unable to speak. LOL you slipped up yourself there. YOU HAVE NO IDEA IF MINT TEA IS ANNA. You sound like you are trying to make mint.tea Anna so I can only be Ruby. Really fair huh?

not like I can answer your question IDLE or else i'll be modkilled. If I'm mod killed you'll know if I'm Anna or not right? So now it's like you are trying to pin me as Ruby no matter what I have to say. Then I won't waste anymore time with you. Just lynch me with mint.tea there.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Tig: Well in that case, my character is male
Lena: I'm a dude too
Idle: Oh and my character is male as well.
Pyro: P.S. I'm a boy
Pongo: and im a guy (not that it would help anyone)
Lucyfer: im male btw
Skeam: I may aswell join the bandwagon and say im a guy as well
Nox: male
Mint.tea: Female
Me: Female

Ok now I shall explain why I asked everyone their gender. Like TIG said everyone can just claim male. But this is not the case here.

There are 4 female roles out of the 12 possible roles given. But there could be 5 because TIG was not sure of the last character he just put Chuck down. SPN fans if you know any other possible female roles plz let us know.

Since Pamela died in the first day. I figured I'm the only female left that is not a mafia. If I can ask everyone's gender the next day I can track down Ruby and Lilith this way. Of course like TIG said people can claim to be male. But like I said. I don't expect everyone to tell the truth. Now it's a good time for the lie detectors to find out which of the males are in fact lying. I mean lynch one out of the 3 females is a good 1/3 chance to get mafia. Heck even lynch me so the two female left here will be the only mafias.

And lets just say I have lots of powers at hand..... with help from lie detectors this will make it a lot faster..... problem being who to use it on.

This is my last attempt in helping the town. Lynching me you will end up with two females who are obviously mafia anyways. I am done now. Make your decisions.

I can only use my power on one of them.

Last edited by Stebung on Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:50 pm

as i pointed out, you have basically pointed the finger at 4 different people being in a plot to try and lynch you off Hmm now that clearly cant be the case. your claim of being anna milton is only as good as long as no one contradicted your claim, which mint.tea has done. she has never been one to lynch off someone hastly from what i have seen. so it rules out her being ruby (and she admitted to being female as well) something you didnt want to do until almost everyone had said their gender.

you sound like a cornered rat and are trying to do everything you can to try and save yourself. if you are so certain that we are all wrong, then we will all look foolish after the lynch and be the main suspects the next day phase. but at the moment, you just sound crazy and whiny
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:01 pm

Lynch vote count:
Stebung - 3/6 Votes - (Idlefingers, Mint.Tea, Nox Noctis)

Yet to vote:
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Pongobear
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
- Stebung
- That Indian Guy

Last edited by Reznor on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:02 pm

Idlefingers wrote:as i pointed out, you have basically pointed the finger at 4 different people being in a plot to try and lynch you off Hmm now that clearly cant be the case. your claim of being anna milton is only as good as long as no one contradicted your claim, which mint.tea has done. she has never been one to lynch off someone hastly from what i have seen. so it rules out her being ruby (and she admitted to being female as well) something you didnt want to do until almost everyone had said their gender.

you sound like a cornered rat and are trying to do everything you can to try and save yourself. if you are so certain that we are all wrong, then we will all look foolish after the lynch and be the main suspects the next day phase. but at the moment, you just sound crazy and whiny

Mint.tea can defend herself thank you. I didn't point finger at 4 people. I said they were suspicious. Which they were. Mint.tea lynched me. That was it. I don't understand where you get counterclaim just from a lynch. If I revealed my gender first then I don't think the odds will be like this right now. Basically it seems Mint.tea claimed female just to enforce the possibility that I'm Ruby. After all everyone trusts Mint.tea more than me right? I am trying to be as logical as I can if you can't understand it then that's fine. And I don't really see the reason for you to step out like Kanye West in front of Mint.tea's replies.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:09 pm

LOL. What do you want me to say? That you're possibly Lillith?
If you're female, it has to be Ruby or Lillith - or some other female character that we don't know.

Well, all I can say is, you're the one who brought up Ruby in the first place - after the Night phase.

Good night now~
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:22 pm

Idlefingers wrote:I agree with TIG, that if Stebung is a townie and Nox is just a Mafia trying to get a lynch out of it (which seems weird but whatever) then its basically spelling her demise during day 3. With the town roleblocker/doctor still alive and the numbers in our advantage, i dont think its that bad of a risk for us to find out who is telling the truth between Stebung and Nox at the moment.

I think you are being slightly optimistic in your numbers advantage. theres only 10 of us left, lets say if we take out stebung, that means we go into night phase with 9, we know for sure that we have 3 anti town roles (or 2 anti town and 1 ambiguous) even if stebung is Ruby. I am certain after Pamela that we definately have a Ruby in this game, if Stebung isn't Ruby then we've down to 4 to 5 townies. Assuming that the doctor and roleblocker targeted the wrong ppl to save, we'll be down to 7 players in total, with only 3 townies. If the lilith/alister, sam/ruby duo take each other out, it'll be a differnt story....but only if we're so lucky

oh, and just because TIG is being so helpful doesn't mean hes actually helping the town lol hes not the sit back and watch us kill ourself kind. more of an assisted-suicide type of guy i would say

stebung - not going to lynch Nox?
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:24 pm

mint.tea wrote:LOL. What do you want me to say? That you're possibly Lillith?
If you're female, it has to be Ruby or Lillith - or some other female character that we don't know.

Well, all I can say is, you're the one who brought up Ruby in the first place - after the Night phase.

Good night now~

LOL fine leave now then. I did not bring up Ruby first. TIG first said it was a possible character. So naturally I included her. And you are basically using my own argument against me =S I can say the same for you too.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:31 pm

pyro+salt wrote:Stebung - not going to lynch Nox?

She is unable to speak I don't think it's fair on her to revenge lynch her. No matter how likely she could be a mafia right now. I actually wanna hear from herself in the next day phase what she did find out about me that made her lynch me. It'll be interesting to us all.

I'm more interested in the females and lying males as of now. Because it's a 2/3 mafia ratio so far. It's better than lynching Nox anyways.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:15 pm

Questions to Idlefingers:

How are you so sure that Mint.tea is Anna anyways? We have 3 female characters left. It only gives her 1/3 chance of being Anna. Even if I'm Ruby she has 1/2 chance of being Lilith? And did you not see the possibility of a counter claim at all? If I was female I'd counter claim too. Just :idk: It doesn't add up why a townie should trust or speak up for or defend another townie. I've only asked what gender Mint.tea was and you are acting like I'm pinning her as mafia. I've actually expected everyone to claim male and work from there.....

It seems you are trying to get Mint.tea to claim Anna and pin it against me =_= nice try tho. Now you are VERY suspicious with the way you post.

Oh wait a min.... I remember some where back there you said.....

and yes i am sure that my character is a guy and that i am innocent

Should lie detector check on this?

I LYNCH IDLEFINGERS for now until I find more info.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:11 pm

Lynch vote count:
Stebung - 3/6 Votes - (Idlefingers, Mint.Tea, Nox Noctis)
Idlefingers - 1/6 Votes - (Stebung)

Yet to vote:
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Pongobear
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
- That Indian Guy
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:38 pm

Idlefingers wrote:
Would like to hear more input from Pyro+Salt and Pongobear on what happened
aah sorry, slow reader, but i would still be more suspicous of stebung because of how fast nox went to lynch him off, so im in the excat same position as lucyfer, vote stebung now, if hes innocent, nox the next day

so lynch stebung

twitter me if anything happens, whenever i check not alot happens... and then it all comes up at once XD
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Number of posts : 756
Major : Engineering
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:06 am

mint.tea wrote:@Pyro, TIG (and I would say Nox - but she can't respond)
Do you think the character Ruby would be in this game? Just to confirm.
Yes, i do believe she will be in the game in some form, she is too prominent a character to leave out of the game i think.
pyro+salt wrote:oh, and just because TIG is being so helpful doesn't mean hes actually helping the town lol hes not the sit back and watch us kill ourself kind. more of an assisted-suicide type of guy i would say
Assisted suicide? Well i have been told i need to give people more personal space Razz but if you guys want me to be more quiet, i shall, just thought someone should be posting, seeing as Nox has been silenced, you are AWOL most of this game and Stebung is currently the towns #1 suspect. That leaves sKeam who is awfully quite this game compared to normal. Idle who is going off the rails somewhat in her crusade against Stebung XD Lenalesca contributing but staying under the radar for now. Mint.Tea coming out with some conviction in her lynch against Stebung and Lucyfer being Lucyfer.

While the case against Stebung is far from damning evidence as much as Idle seems to make out of it, it is strong enough i reckon at this stage to lynch Stebung to see if he is telling the truth or if Nox/Idle/Bee are making some weird play to kill him off. Like i said Stebung, if you show to be innocent, i will as well as the rest of the townsfolk i think will make it priority one to lynch off Nox during Day Three. Smile That way your death wont be in vain, seeing as we get 3 major suspects for the price of 1 townie, a fair bargain dont you think?

We know that if you turn out to be Anna Milton, then Mint.Tea is also a major suspect as she would then have to be Ruby or Lilith. I will say this, Mint.Tea basically claiming to be Anna and voting you as such so early in the vote, does make me think you are lying about your Anna claim. Mint.Tea isnt the kind of player who makes a lynch decision rashly from what i have seen. Unless she was sure or so no other way out of it, she wouldnt have voted for you. She normally waits till near the end to vote from what i have observed in the past.

Sorry Bro, i hope im not wrong about this - Lynch Stebung
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:29 am

Lynch vote count:
Stebung - 5/6 Votes - (Idlefingers, Mint.Tea, Nox Noctis, Pongobear, That Indian Guy)

Yet to vote:
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Oct 02, 2009 5:39 am

LOL god....blah blah blah sKeam being quiet... same story every game. cant i sit back and just do shit all sometimes when im busy, and watch Stebung in his "crusade" hahahahah ...

Sigh i guess this round is black and white too.....

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah honestly Stebung... .. the more you speak today the guiltier you sound, thanks for the entertainment, i didnt even have to do anything LOL and i thought i was overlooking you
:p

Lynch Bung
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:09 am

Lynch vote count:
Stebung - 6/6 Votes - (Idlefingers, Mint.Tea, Nox Noctis, Pongobear, That Indian Guy, sKeam) LYNCHED

Yet to vote:
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Pyro+Salt
R.I.P.
Reznor - Ghostfacers - Town - (Killed Night 0)
Gc-X - Uriel - Town - Specialist (Angel) - Possessed 3x 1-Shot abilities- (Lynched Day 1)
Creature124 - Pamela Barnes - Town - Psychic (Human) - Could find out the identity of any of any Non-Angel player. Looking upon an Angel would cause her to go blind - (Killed Night 1 by Lilith)
Stebung - Ruby - The Boy King - Roleblocker (Demon) - Could Roleblock a target and prevent them from using their action that night phase - (Lynched Day 2)

Active List
- Idlefingers
- Lenalesca
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Pongobear
- Pyro+Salt
- sKeam
- That Indian Guy

It is now Night 2. People who have Night actions send them in now. Time limit for Night Actions to get in is Saturday 3rd 11:59am (NZ time) But the quicker you guys get your night actions in, the quicker i can start the next phase Smile
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:48 pm

Sam was getting sick and tired of having Angels get in the way of his plans. Why couldn’t everyone understand what he was trying to do? He was doing what was needed to be done, to stop Lucifer from being released the best way he knew how. But he had enough of it. If he couldn’t get them to understand, then he would just have to get rid of those that stood in his way. “What better way to show them that i am serious then to start by cutting off their head” he said in a husky voice
Anna made her way through the abandoned church, looking for any clues that could help her track down those breaking the Seals in order to free Lucifer. Carefully examining the area as she made her way past each pew, she was startled by the sound of the church doors opening. Not wanting to be discovered by the unknown figure before she could figure out who it was, she quickly hid herself in the confessional booth.

She listened and peered at what little she could through the crack in the door. It was a man, someone she has not seen before. He made his way in and out of the church throughout the night, undisturbed by others. He brought in various tools and equipment and laid them at the out all in its own in its own little place, examining the craftsmanship on each of them before he placed it down.
“Boy, do you know what you are doing. I am an Angel, not some lowly demon that you can just exorcise with the powers you got from your little demon hussy cocktail” Zachariah yelled at Sam

“Then why are you begging me to try and let you go” Sam smirked as he forced Zachariah onto his hands and knees in front of Sam with his powers.

“You dont know what you are doing, you’ve gone insane with power” Zachariah said with a very clear tone of fear in his voice now.

“Let this be a warning to anyone else who tries to get my way” Sam announced to the world as his eyes slowly became all black. Summoning all of his rage and demonic power into his fist, Sam punched Zachariah in the face, completely obliterating his whole head. Blood and pieces of brain matter flew everywhere. Sam looked up as he was showered in the blood of an angel. Smiled and licked his lips.
Bobby was shocked at what he had just witnessed happen. He had to warn the others immediately before it was too late
Anna wondered what she should do next. She couldn’t just stay here all night like this.

Then she heard the Church doors open again. This time a woman walked in. She would be considered attractive by most men, but they would be fools, as they dont know her true identity like Anna did. It was Lilith and she wasn’t alone. She had someone bound and gagged being dragged along beside her with her telekinesis.

“Look Alistar, i found this really cute play thing for you to enjoy tonight” as she flung over the body to Alistair.

“Oh you are too kind to me Lilith” he said with a sick grin appearing across his face. “They should feel honoured, as they will be in for a real treat tonight. Im thinking of going all “biblical” with my masterpiece this time” he said as he tore down the image of Christ down from the cross and flung the concealed body onto it.

“Well wait till you see who it is...” But before she could finish, Lilith suddenly went silent. She sniffed the air. “sniff sniff...i smell a skank in our midst my dear Alistair” and with one swift motion of her hand, she flung Anna’s body through the confessional booth and dropped her right between the two of them. Holding her down with her powers making sure she couldn’t escape.

“Looks like we got ourselves a little peeping tom here” giggled Lilith. Anna struggled, trying to break free from Lilith grip, but couldn’t move a muscle. “Well since you like to watch so much, why dont i give you a front row seat to Alistairs show tonight?”

Lilith eyes went all white as she reached into the seemingly never ending depth of her demonic power and began to burn Anna’s soul from the inside with hell fire. Her body began to burn, but her head remained perfectly intact, unaffected by the flames of hell. Lilith finally bored from hearing Anna’s agonizing screams of torment turned her hand into a fist and finished off Anna. Something Lilith thought of as mercy in her warped sense of it.

She walked over to the head and picked it up by her hair. She walked over to podium and placed it down carefully, so it could "see" all of Alistairs upcoming handiwork

"Now lets see who we have here" Alistair said amused after watching Liliths morbid sense of humor. "I very well cant have give up my title of Hells torture master so easily to you Lilith. Alistair removed the the bag covering tonights victim. "Oh my, we do indeed have quite the cute one today it seems, almost seems a shame for what im about to do to him...almost

R.I.P.
Gc-X - Uriel - Town - Specialist (Angel) - Possessed 3x 1-Shot abilities- (Lynched Day 1)
Creature124 - Pamela Barnes - Town - Psychic (Human) - Could find out the identity of any of any Non-Angel player. Looking upon an Angel would cause her to go blind - (Killed Night 1 by Lilith)
Stebung - Ruby - The Boy King - Roleblocker (Demon) - Could Roleblock a target and prevent them from using their action that night phase - (Lynched Day 2)
Mint.Tea - Anna Milton - Town - Watcher (Angel) - Could watch a target during the night phase to see any and all who target them (Killed Night 2 by Lilith)
Lenalesca - Zachariah - Town - Governor (Angel) - For each person had a 50/50 shot of saving a them before they are lynched if she decided to - (Killed Night 2 by Sam)

Active List
- Idlefingers
- Lucyfer
- Nox Noctis
- Pongobear
- Pyro+Salt - KIDNAPPED - Can only post to Lynch and Unlynch (up to 3 times) during this Day Phase
- sKeam
- That Indian Guy

It is now Day Three, you may resume posting again.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:30 am

LYNCH sKeam

and from the story, im gonna guess that lilith and alistar get 1 kill and 1 kidnap each night, and the one kidnapped is pyro this time

so you know its not nox, and not pyro because they were kidnapped and alistar and lilith are in the story not kidnapped each night (lol if that made any sense), therefore it'd be TIG, lucyfer, and idlefingers...

and i can see what might happen from nowish maybe .... and since what i promised vin... ROLLING MODE ON!
Spoiler:
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:59 am

Oh my god Lenalesca died... i think i must be the mafia.... Rolling Eyes

I find Pongobear HIGHLY suspicious after last night.Good luck trying to frame me man.I like where youre going with this Very Happy

Lynch Pongobear

Pongobear wrote:so you know its not nox, and not pyro because they were kidnapped and alistar and lilith are in the story not kidnapped each night (lol if that made any sense), therefore it'd be TIG, lucyfer, and idlefingers...

Lol dude, and youre lynching me..? ok that makes sense,ALOT of sense.....

Bring it on Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:55 am

Lynch vote count:
sKeam - 1/4 Votes - (Pongo Bear)
Pongo Bear - 1/4 Votes - (sKeam)

Yet to vote:
- Idlefingers
- Lucyfer
- Nox Noctis
- Pyro+Salt
- That Indian Guy

MOD NOTE: TIG has informed me he will be busy with assignments Shocked followed by drinking XD for the day so wont be checking Mafia until tomorrow. Just a heads up on is absence.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:15 am

okay so on one hand we got pongobear saying that skeam is guilty/most suspicious and we should vote him off (possibly because of something he learned during the night phase?)

then we got skeam saying if pongobear is suspicious of those 3 as well, why not lynch one of them?

at the moment id say we should lynch skeam, because he hasnt actually given a reason for voting pongobear, which makes him look suspicious, unless he knows he cant be lynched i guess? (his voting off stebung is also weird, unless he is one of the the lillith alistir duo) but i would like to hear from nox/tig/lucyfer first if they have learned anything during the night or have something weird that they spotted out.

i would like to hear especially form lucy who has gone 2 day phases without contributing or even casting a lynch vote on anyone. only thing i can think of is that she is just being quiet so we ignore her and let her slip through our hands as mafia. dont want to hear any of that, i dont really have anything to contribute crap, we got 4 dead townies, a dead mafia, an accusation and counter accusation and 2 day and night phases past. if you still have nothing of importance to say, then you a dumber than a brick wall Rolling Eyes

we know that nox noctis isnt any of the remaining mafia members.
we know pyro+salt cant be alistir or lillith but it is possible that she is sam i suppose.
i know i am innocent XD

if pyro+salt has any insight from the night phase could she please:
- vote for that person if they are guilty
- vote and unlynch that person if they are innocent
if you didnt learn anything from the night phase, then please could you just lynch the person you think we should lynch today between pongobear and skeam please Smile

and just like it was with nox last phase, if you say you found someone guilty and they turn out innocent, we will be after you the next phase Razz
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:54 am

sKeam is sam, so if we vote off SK, it reduces the amount of kills at night, so more time to figure out mafia?
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:00 pm

OMG I CAN SPEAK AGAIN D;
Townies, is it not obvious who we should lynch by the end of this day phase?
I really REALLY wanna say this but NO i was silenced last day phase.

sKeam wrote:I call bullshit on Nox's part. Very Happy

Also,Its a bit too convenient that an investigator role found the mafia and then was killed.... Now we see that Nox,another supposed investigative type role, has been conveniently silenced and votes for Stebung Rolling Eyes . who happens to be the most suspicious person from last round based on playing style alone.Seems a bit like the easy thing to do. Suspect ...

Look outside the frame.I dont buy it.I cant be in absolution on Stebung's alignment but i wont to take things for granted, especially with TIG around,what creature said about him in the previous day still applies and lo and behold... creature is dead...

This looks like the defining game where things are not as black and white.

Right now im getting the vibe that Stebung is acting similar to lat round, where the odds are/were against him and it would be unnatural if someone were NOT to defend themselves in this situation and happenings in the past imo.He has a reasonable case for and against him atm, but i dont have the same "PMS" vibe with him as usual. scratch

Hey,I could be wrong but i dont think things are as "black and white" as TIG is suggesting Very Happy

Lenalesca wrote:(very long shot but skeam isn't giving me good vibes this game, I dunno why, it feels like he knows something that he's not telling us/me but hey we all know my gut instincts are fail most of the time).

This sentence can be applied to what i think about you and my gut instincts..... so ditto on that.

-My Red list is now Nox,TIG and Lenalesca.and i now suspect TIG and Nox of having "sinister intentions" with this. :huh:

There's too many parallels in this game with the last supernatural game (with vote stoppage) and last round (Stebung king of centre of attention) for my liking.

I want to hear more from TIG and Stebung and everyone else. I'm not buying any of this.

Its obvious sKeam is Sam. Without any doubt he calls me “bull” and his reason was complete shit, it was too convenient? Sure. So then he states that he doesn’t believe me (which is fine IF you had an actual case going against me) . Then he lists his three main suspects, TIG (the only person who seemed to be arguing against stebung), lenalesca (because she has a bad ‘vibe’ on him) and myself (who have lynched stebung).
Now, as you all know i was silenced and could only lynch, IF you didn’t take me seriously WHY DON’T YOU JUST LYNCH ME in return or just IGNORE my nonsense? That would be a townie thing to do, instead he chose to take the back seat and watch the drama.
Why? The only conclusion (and is pretty obvious) is that he is with Stebung and lynching me in return will make him look tres bad. He knew Stebung was in trouble (TIG lawyering his ass) and had to distant himself from him, therefore the only thing he can possibly do was call me BULL.
This can also be backed up by the sudden change of tune when he was the last one to vote for Stebung, doing this will make him look like he’s with the town. Why call me BULL and then vote for Stebung in the end?

If it’s not trying to make yourself look innocent then it’s to move to night phase where you can kill another townie.

At the moment im most comfortable in lynching sKeam

OOOH guess what?! Stebung gender claimed female and sKeam gender claimed male = RUBY AND SAM oooOOOoooo..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Unless the mod is mind fucking me or that my night action has fucked up Razz . TIG has not been lying.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:20 pm

(his voting off stebung is also weird, unless he is one of the the lillith alistir duo) but i would like to hear from nox/tig/lucyfer first if they have learned anything during the night or have something weird that they spotted out.
-And neither has Pongo given a reason right?? Well you cant really in this round.
-I'm sure we both know that's not the case Razz

i know for like 80~90% sure that sKeam is sam, so if we vote off SK, it reduces the amount of kills at night, so more time to figure out mafia?
Thanks for editing your post after i left....so youre 100% sure now?? thats great....

@Nox:LOL FUCK i was REALLY hoping you wouldnt bring that huge fkn post up.... my past is coming back to haunt me... how did you find that?? i was hoping you'd forget about that post like how everyone forgot LCP "couldnt vote for Lucyfer" in the other round..... i was hoping the other mafia would shut you up again Very Happy Im surprised you could be fucked going through all the bs Stebung spouted to find that,i thought i'd just get lost in the crowd.I must say though, that whole thing wasn't my idea though and you should know it :p

And i voted for him at the end cuz he sucked at that point.. the boy was just digging a hole for himself..... if i could of, i'd ask everyone to no lynch so i can kill him off myself.Damn thats the last time i listen to Stebung .. i probably should of helped him more etc.. but i had no time to do so Sad :S

Nox Noctis wrote:Unless the mod is mind fucking me or that my night action has fucked up Razz . TIG has not been lying.

Oh my god.......................

oh and if theres a Survivour in this game .. come on Very Happy just 3 more votes to anti-town glory Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:56 pm

Lynch vote count:
sKeam - 2/4 Votes - (Pongo Bear, Nox Noctis)

Yet to vote:
- Idlefingers
- Lucyfer
- Pyro+Salt
- That Indian Guy

MOD NOTE: TIG has informed me he will be busy with assignments Shocked followed by drinking Razz for the day so wont be checking Mafia until tomorrow. Just a heads up on is absence. Pyro+Salt & sKeam will also be absent for a while i have been informed. They should be back by Sunday i have been informed Smile
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:16 am

sKeam wrote:@Nox:LOL FUCK i was REALLY hoping you wouldnt bring that huge fkn post up.... my past is coming back to haunt me... how did you find that?? i was hoping you'd forget about that post like how everyone forgot LCP "couldnt vote for Lucyfer" in the other round..... i was hoping the other mafia would shut you up again Very Happy Im surprised you could be fucked going through all the bs Stebung spouted to find that,i thought i'd just get lost in the crowd.I must say though, that whole thing wasn't my idea though and you should know it :p

And i voted for him at the end cuz he sucked at that point.. the boy was just digging a hole for himself..... if i could of, i'd ask everyone to no lynch so i can kill him off myself.Damn thats the last time i listen to Stebung .. i probably should of helped him more etc.. but i had no time to do so Sad :S
Seems like as good a confession as any XD He didnt come out and ask for a ring of death Razz but still. lynch skeam
Nox Noctis wrote:Why? The only conclusion (and is pretty obvious) is that he is with Stebung and lynching me in return will make him look tres bad. He knew Stebung was in trouble (TIG lawyering his ass) and had to distant himself from him, therefore the only thing he can possibly do was call me BULL.
I totally read that wrong XD
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 am

Lynch vote count:
sKeam - 3/4 Votes - (Pongo Bear, Nox Noctis, Idlefingers)

Yet to vote:
- Lucyfer
- Pyro+Salt
- That Indian Guy
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:38 am

@Idle
@__@ i only just realised didn't actually lynch steven last round * i was supposed ah well he died anyways
(i guess i was told to shut up before i got the chance)

as for the mafia... i think the ones that lynch steven are pretty suspicious (since he was not a mafia - they would have probably jumped at the chance)

LYNCH SKEAM
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:50 am

Lynch vote count:
sKeam - 4/4 Votes - (Pongo Bear, Nox Noctis, Idlefingers, Lucyfer) LYNCHED

Yet to vote:
- Pyro+Salt
- That Indian Guy
R.I.P.
Mint.Tea - Anna Milton - Town - Watcher (Angel) - Could watch a target during the night phase to see any and all who target them (Killed Night 2 by Lilith)
Lenalesca - Zachariah - Town - Governor (Angel) - For each person had a 50/50 shot of saving a them before they are lynched if she decided to - (Killed Night 2 by Sam)
sKeam - Sam Winchester - The Boy King - Godfather (The Boy King) - Made kills for the Boy King Mafia. If Lilith got killed, would become invulnerable to death until he was the last remaining Mafia - (Lynched Day 3)

Active List
- Idlefingers
- Lucyfer
- Nox Noctis
- Pongobear
- Pyro+Salt
- That Indian Guy

It is now Night 3. People who have Night actions send them in now. Time limit for Night Actions to get in is Sunday 4th 11:59pm (NZ time) But the quicker you guys get your night actions in, the quicker i can start the next phase Smile
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:04 pm

"Well look at what we have here" Alistair walked towards his latest victim. "You know, i was just out looking for a new volunteer to try out some new techniques i had picked up here, during my short time here on earth. I must hand it to you humans, you sure are a creative bunch when it comes to hurting your own kind"
Castiel stood there preplexed, he was sure this is where he was supposed to meet him...
"You know, its been real fun watching Alistair torture you all night long. He really good job of it too, so much so that you couldnt even get a word out to the rest of them." "

But look at you all now" Lilith sighed "i cant even call you the cute one anymore in the condition you are in. But i can solve that nice and easy" Lilith giggled "Once your in hell, we can keep brining back your meat suit to dissect and maim all over again and again and again"

With a sickeningly evil smile across her face, Lilith open a hellmouth at the churchs doors and summoned two of her faithful hellhounds to drag Dean down to hell. "Oh i do so like it when i get pretty new things"

R.I.P.
sKeam - Sam Winchester - The Boy King - Godfather (The Boy King) - Made kills for the Boy King Mafia. If Lilith got killed, would become invulnerable to death until he was the last remaining Mafia - (Lynched Day 3)
Pyro+Salt - Dean Winchester - Town - Unlynchable Hero (Human) - Could not die via a Lynch vote as he was protected by God during the Day Phase. (Killed Night 3 by Lilith)

Active List
- Idlefingers
- Lucyfer
- Nox Noctis
- Pongobear - KIDNAPPED - Can only post to Lynch and Unlynch (up to 3 times) during this Day Phase
- That Indian Guy
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:54 pm

From last night i know for sure that Pongobear is NOT lying, plus alistar kidnapped him and Lilith was off killing Dean, so we know it aint him.

By the process of elimination i can guarantee that pongobear, TIG and myself are town. There should be two mafia left standing. Alistar and Lilith.

I have to say i am going to lynch idlefingers.

Looking back on day two when I was silenced a thought occurred to me that i helped the second group of mafia (Alistar and Lilith) get rid of Ruby and Sam. She was pretty quick jumping on the lynching train while the others were a bit vary of my actions, even though it ended up getting rid of one mafia.. She most likely knew that I was telling the truth and jumped at the chance of helping the town get rid of Ruby and earning some brownie points.

We have a 1 in 2 chance of getting the godfather, lucyfer or idlefingers. Your choice guys.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:17 pm

Okay, i dont even know how you managed to get so wrong in one post Rolling Eyes
Lucyfer wrote:@Idle
@__@ i only just realised didn't actually lynch steven last round * i was supposed ah well he died anyways
(i guess i was told to shut up before i got the chance)
You were supposed to but didnt? Even though you were repeatedly asked by multiple people to start posting more, contribute more to the game and that if you didnt have anything to say at least VOTE FOR SOMEONE so you wouldnt hold up the day phase? :huh:
Lucyfer wrote:as for the mafia... i think the ones that lynch steven are pretty suspicious (since he was not a mafia - they would have probably jumped at the chance)
You think the ones who lynched Stebung (who by the way, WAS MAFIA) are suspicious? Suspect im beginning to wonder if you can even follow your own logic (seriously, read that last part and see if it makes sense to you Razz)

That post of yours combined with your basically 3 day phases of flying totally under the radar, not contributing but for 1 lynch vote after sKeam basically came out and admitted he was Mafia.

From the start of the game you have been questioning the motives and moves of town players while not contributing any ideas or plans of your own to actually help the town, leads me to believe you are Mafia who has coasted by for too long in this game.

@Pongo Bear - If you learned about either of these twos identity in anyway (like between Lucyfer and Idlefingers who is Alistair and who is Lilith) could you lynch them?
- If the person you think you found during the night phase is Lilith then just lynch them.
- If the person you think you found during the night phase is Alistair, then lynch the other person

(I ask you to do this, because i would like to get rid of Lilith first, so we wont have to worry about mafia kills during the night Smile)

Lynch Lucyfer
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:17 pm

Lynch vote count:
Idlefingers - 1/3 Votes (Nox Noctis)
Lucyfer - 1/3 Votes (That Indian Guy)

Yet to vote:
- Idlefingers
- Lucyfer
- Pongo Bear
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

lynch lucyfer
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:09 am

Hold on, this just doesnt add up. We have 2 mafia left. I know i am innocent. I know Pongobear is innocent from last day phase and the current situation. So that rules those 2 off my list of 5. We ruled out nox as being Mafia after the events of night 1/day 2. So that leaves Lucyfer & TIG

Lucyfer has been coasting under the radar throughout the game, making nonsensical posts when she does post and tried to basically talk down and second guess any move made towards moving the game forward.

We only know TIG is innocent because of what Nox has said about him. But, that doesn’t make sense then considering the situation unless her ability was affected the night she checked out TIG?
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:26 am

If pongobear says lucyfer, then..

unlynch Idlefingers

All i know is TIG was NOT lying on day 2.

Actually i just re read all her posts, she went all quiet and 'under the radar' because we told her to 'shut up' and she said 'txt/tell' her if shes needed in the game.

If you look at it in this way, she could be godfather of the second mafia team, if she posted enough nonsense then we probably would ignore her and 'tell her to shut up'. Makes sense?

lynch lucyfer
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 am

Lynch vote count:
Lucyfer - 3/3 Votes (That Indian Guy, Pongo Bear, Nox Noctis) LYNCHED

Yet to vote:
- Idlefingers
- Lucyfer
R.I.P.
Pyro+Salt - Dean Winchester - Town - Unlynchable Hero (Human) - Could not die via a Lynch vote as he was protected by God during the Day Phase. (Killed Night 3 by Lilith)
Lucyfer - Chuck - Town - Bulletproof Prophet (Human) - Had a Archangel tethered to her which would protect her against death during the night phase as long as the link was not severed (Lynched Day 4)
Pongo Bear - Bobby - Town - Tracker (Human) - Could follow a person during the night phase to see who they target that night phase. (Killed Night 4 by Lilith)
Idlefingers - Castiel - Town - Doctor (Angel) - Could protect a person of their choice from death during the night phase. Count not be used on the same person 2 nights in a row (Kidnapped & Outnumbered at the start of Day 5)
Active List:
Nox Noctis - Lilith - Lucifers Faithful - Godfather (Demon) - Made kills for Lucifers Faithful Mafia. If Sam Winchester got killed, would become invulnerable to death until she was the last remaining Mafia
That Indian Guy - Alistair - Lucifers Faithful - Torturer (Demon) - Could kidnap a person during the night phase, silencing them till the next night phase. Person could only vote up to 3 times to lynch during the game. All other night actions targeted to that person would be negated.
Night Actions:

Night One:
- Creature124 - Investigate TIG
- Idlefingers - Heal TIG
- Lenalesca - Did not activate
- Lucyfer - Not Applicable
- Mint.Tea - Watch Nox
- Nox Noctis - Kill Creature124
- Pongobear - Track sKeam
- Pyro+Salt - Not Applicable
- sKeam - Kill TIG
- Stebung - Role Block Lucy
- That Indian Guy - Kidnap Nox

Night Two:
- Idlefingers - Heal Nox Noctis
- Lenalesca - Did not activate
- Mint.Tea - Watch TIG
- Nox Noctis - Kill Mint.Tea
- Pongobear - Track sKeam
- sKeam - Kill Lenalesca
- That Indian Guy - Kidnap Pyro+Salt

Night Three:
- Idlefingers - Heal Pongo Bear
- Nox Noctis - Kill Pyro+Salt
- Pongobear - Track Idlefingers
- That Indian Guy - Kidnap Pongo Bear

Night Four:
- Idlefingers - Heal Idlefingers
- Nox Noctis - Kill Pongo Bear
- Pongobear - Not Applicable (due to death)
- That Indian Guy - Kidnap Idlefingers
Flawless Victory for Lucifers Faithful

MVP: Goes to That Indian Guy for the insane level of mindfucking and planning he put into this game to lead their side to victory. Thought through multiple phases of the game and made contingency plan for almost any foreseeable hitch in the future phases. Was kind of scary seeing him plot his plans Shocked everything was basically "All part of his plan" like Aizen would say in Bleach XD
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:58 am

Could one of the Moderators/Administrators lock this topic please Smile All game discussion should be directed at the Graveyard thread please. We can use this as a case file against future TIG mindfucks XD
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5