WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

+9
kagerouhi
mint.tea
Stebung
Nox Noctis
sKeam
hods_sorrow
Lenalesca
creature124
That Indian Guy
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 pm

Lynch sKeam

He claimed to be Stein, Stein is cult. Nuff said?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:30 pm

sKeam wrote:Hmmmmm.... well the only thing we learnt last night was someone got converted and the cult leader is a male, which is better than no story in a sense.And yeah i am Dr Stein i may be evil-ish in the series.. but yeah...

@Nox:All of us have the same chance of being part of the cult now..But considering the context of where we are now , i'd say its 76.75% likely in my view :S .

@Hods..ugh there like no logic in that... anyone can say that at this point... I could say the same about you and you can say the same about me...So it really dosent help does it? scratch

Nox has a good point but im not gonna rush into anything just yet...

TBH before anything,i want to hear form Kageoruhi and Creature first.What course of action should we take?Anything please...

Piece of evidence to go with my post above..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:45 pm

O.O oh i see !!! @__@ sorry i keep forgetting who edwin was ... all i checked was he was not death ( also you guys kept refering to hm as 'dr' XD damn i feel stupid for missing it)
LYNCH SKEAM...
why did tig give that away?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:55 pm

First things first, if the town loses, its because of every townie that voted off stebung last phase basically Rolling Eyes

That being said, we can talk about the failure that was Day 3/Night 3 after the game is over Bangwall

Note the following is optional, if you dont wish to comply, fair enough, just list a reason why you arent going to at least.

First thing i would like everyone to do, is to tell us their gender of the character they got. (If you wish to claim character as well, its up to you, but not required and im not really interested in that info)

Second thing, our main priority should be to lynch the cult leader. Yes skeam is confirmed anti-town, but he isnt as big a threat as their cult leader is. If i would have to guess, id say idle is and from last night, id guess lenalesca got converted too (she would be who i would have converted) so either her or creature at this stage is my guess for who got converted last night.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:46 am

oh true, you got a point there reznor, I was just thinking of shooting them where I see them lol.

We can do this easily, since theres 10 players left there should be 4 cult to 6 townies right?

We can do this the easy way, everyone role reveal Razz if your town you wont be afraid of that now would you? I know for sure that hods, reznor and myself are confirmed townies. Who are the other three? Razz

I suspect Idlefingers, sKeam(lol) and lenalesca as the cult. If my guess is right, then lenalesca has a high chance of being the cult leader Razz Apart from her obsession of Death the Kid, she has been hanging around as creature had put it 'not enough to spam but just enough to take part'.

She is a veteran player, so she would understand when assignments and stuff get in the way, she would alert the mod about her being busy etc etc so then the mod would tell us about it and we won't judge her for it etc etc "IMA LYNCH YOU FOR BEING INACTIVE!! D;"

Why I think Idlefingers is part of the cult? Simple. She was so keen to get rid of me in by the end of the last day phase. I have a theory about that but I am not keen to reveal it now (its to do with characters, some of you might have not picked it up..). She stated on her list of doom that sKeam, stebung and myself we're her top 3 suspects. Why didn't she lynch sKeam instead? also did you guys noticed that when Reznor came out saying im town and she protected me for 2 nights straight, both sKeam and Idlefingers had a time out time... lol plan failed right? Figuring out your next move? Obviously you couldn vote for sKeam right? So out goes Stebung (even though Reznor believed that he was innocent) so convenient that he already had votes against his name .

Lets not be hasty and catch these sneaky sons of a bitches pirat

unlynch sKeam
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:05 am

Ok I'm semi flattered Nox reckons I'm a non-fail cult leader this time round but I need to point out:
- I voted for skeam! WTF, I was the only non-power townie to actually vote for THE NON-STEBUNG choice.
- you saying that I tell the mods when I'm busy...has nothing to do with our current predicament dude, i was sad that last round i had to quit half way so I'm actually giving this round more than a half-assed attempted and since townside kind of need it right now...srsly if Reznor doesn't back u up, I might suspect you for being so off your usual game. C'mon Nox get ur game face on D:
- I already stated that idle-fingers was suspicious due to her trigger-happy nature of starting lyches off when it's obvious in this round our wrong lynches do have CONSEQUENCES *cough Stebung* cough
- I do support Reznor's suspicion about myself (but I'm still town btw, by some miraculous miracle) & creature tho, I think anti-town would choose to pick a more vocal player to take 'control' of the situation during the day instead of Lucyfer's role who's being like ... silent
- My character is a dude

Last edited by Lenalesca on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:30 am

Everyone, I am deinfately not dead, as suggested in the thread for dead people.I have a life outside this game you know.

And yeah ill be playing your next round Reznor Very Happy

I know there is alot of "evidence" in this thread, but im merely just waiting for the real Dr Stein to roleclaim so we can kill the scum for once!!! I'm NOT Dr Stein. I'm female. Rolling Eyes

Lynch Xyberangel

Last edited by sKeam on Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:43 am; edited 2 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:40 am

I'm kinda getting sick of this game so I'm going to just Lynch with Majority
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:07 am

Reznor wrote:First thing i would like everyone to do, is to tell us their gender of the character they got. (If you wish to claim character as well, its up to you, but not required and im not really interested in that info)
Since you only want gender i am a female character. If you wish i can reveal my role to you as well Smile
Reznor wrote:Second thing, our main priority should be to lynch the cult leader. Yes skeam is confirmed anti-town, but he isnt as big a threat as their cult leader is. If i would have to guess, id say idle is and from last night, id guess lenalesca got converted too (she would be who i would have converted) so either her or creature at this stage is my guess for who got converted last night.
I agree with this, going after the cult leader should be our main priority, and now that we know it is death the kid, it should be easier to find him
Nox Noctis wrote:Why I think Idlefingers is part of the cult? Simple. She was so keen to get rid of me in by the end of the last day phase. I have a theory about that but I am not keen to reveal it now (its to do with characters, some of you might have not picked it up..).
As did quite a few other people who found you suspicious as well, you cant blame me for that, we didnt know you were still a townie thanks to reznors protection and your posting and "sacrasm" didnt make sense for the town. i stick by my choice at the time with the information i had, you had become the most suspect person in the game. was i wrong, yes, but we all make mistakes, but you shouldnt let my mistakes end up costing the town the game (like we did with the stebung lynch.
Nox Noctis wrote:She stated on her list of doom that sKeam, stebung and myself we're her top 3 suspects. Why didn't she lynch sKeam instead?
Because after you, i found those two guys about the same amount of suspicious, since there wasnt much for me to differentiate on who we should lynch that phase at the time, i thought it was an okay risk to see where a lynch on either of those two went. if i was wrong about one, the other would have basically been confirmed as a scum. now i know that skeam is a definite scum.
Nox Noctis wrote:also did you guys noticed that when Reznor came out saying im town and she protected me for 2 nights straight, both sKeam and Idlefingers had a time out time... lol plan failed right? Figuring out your next move?
I wasnt on the forums until sunday night to post again. someones getting a bit to paranoid i think Razz
Nox Noctis wrote:Obviously you couldn vote for sKeam right? So out goes Stebung (even though Reznor believed that he was innocent) so convenient that he already had votes against his name .
Actually when i was posting, i thought it was possible for either a stebung or skeam lynch. i didnt know stebung was going to lynch himself.

also stop trying to pin all this on me. lets face it, you were the most vocal about trying to get stebung lynched off, you cant blame me for something you were as guilty of, if not more so. :idk:
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:14 am

Lynch Count:
sKeam - 1/5 Vote (Lucyfer)

Voted with the Majority:
Hods Sorrow

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Idlefingers
- Lenalesca
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Reznor
- sKeam
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:34 am

Lynch lucyfer. Default moves are always a start.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:40 am

Lynch Count:
Lucyfer - 1/5 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx)

Voted with the Majority:
Hods Sorrow

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Idlefingers
- Lenalesca
- Mint.Tea
- Nox Noctis
- Reznor
- sKeam
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:44 am

UM. My role PM doesn't state my gender (all I get is s/he), so I am going to characterclaim. I am Crona Gordon, and apparently I'm so androgynous my gender doesn't bear mentioning.

sKeam said he is Stein earlier in the game, now claims to be female? SUSPICIOUS.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:42 am

Yea sure go pin it on me yaa, I don't give a rats arse that he's gone, yes i said that *gasp* bad me D;
Correction. I was not "vocal getting stebung lynched" go back and read. I was vocal on telling you all NOT to lynch me BECAUSE I AM TOWNIE, and answering steven's bitch.

@sKeam .... and we are still waiting.... *tumble weed*

@creature thank you for your character claim Very Happy
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:48 am

Nox Noctis wrote:Yea sure go pin it on me yaa, I don't give a rats arse that he's gone, yes i said that *gasp* bad me D;
Correction. I was not "vocal getting stebung lynched" go back and read. I was vocal on telling you all NOT to lynch me BECAUSE I AM TOWNIE, and answering steven's bitch.
Just No Go back and read what i posted. I didnt try to pin it on you. I said we were both wrong on that count, so if you are going to use it as evidence as evidence against me, it makes you guilty by that same fault (in a manner of speaking). If it wasnt for reznors protection and coming to your aid, you would have been just as suspicious of guilty as stebung or i for something you seem "not to give a rats arse about". Im just defending my point because i dont want to see a repeat of our mistake last phase. but if you want to be petty about it :idk:

and correct me if i am wrong, but the town isnt supposed to be out for themselves like you seem to be posting (getting stebung lynched to save your own ass) thought it was about us working together to find the cult leader? :huh:
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Ok wtf is wrong with Skeam?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:10 pm

@lenalesca sKeam? he knows hes screwed lol.. he claimed Stein and Stein got revealed that hes part of the cult lol

So far we have..

me - marie
reznor - townie Razz
hods - maka
creature - crona

idlefingers - claims to be a woman (tsubaki/patty)
lenalesca - claims to be a man (death the kid/spirit/black star)

lucyfer, LCP, Mint.tea - Out of these three players, one of them would be either tsubaki and patty and the two left over would be the left over would be the male characters (points to above)

sKeam - stein lol

correct no?

Last edited by Nox Noctis on Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:28 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:idlefingers - claims to be a man (death the kid/spirit/black star)

lucyfer, LCP, Mint.tea - Out of these three players, two of them would be either tsubaki and patty and the one left over would be the left over male character (points to above)

sKeam - stein lol

correct no?
Idlefingers wrote:
Reznor wrote:First thing i would like everyone to do, is to tell us their gender of the character they got. (If you wish to claim character as well, its up to you, but not required and im not really interested in that info)
Since you only want gender i am a female character. If you wish i can reveal my role to you as well.
No it isnt correct XD
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:00 pm

I think someone broke sKeam.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:51 pm

XD im female!
so lenalesca, mint-tea and Lcp must the the male characters if idlefingers is telling the truth ^-^
i'm going to stick with my lynch for now until we figure out the cult leader @___@
i dont wanna accidentally go for a townie and the cult jumping on the opportunity for a lynch

if one of the male characters role claims now it would make everything easier (or too easy idk ><)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Its like i waited my whole life for this one night.

Its gon' be me, you and the lynch cord.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:08 pm

XD im female!
so lenalesca, mint-tea and Lcp must the the male characters if idlefingers is telling the truth ^-^
i'm going to stick with my lynch for now until we figure out the cult leader @___@
i dont wanna accidentally go for a townie and the cult jumping on the opportunity for a lynch

if one of the male characters role claims now it would make everything easier (or too easy idk ><)

Darling, you do know one of the female characters got converted as well right?

@sKeam <_<" I almost feel sorry for you, not knowing when your death is going to be. Almost.

(sorry lucy lol. I quoted ur actual post, so you can just copy it and paste it k?)
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:38 pm

i was kind of hoping one of you guys would do some investigating/planning into finding the leader. either on Nox or Creatures part to be honest Sweatdrop Nox you are a veteran and quite the cunning player, wheres all your strategy and evil genius level plotting skills Razz

Okay, so we know that there 6 town/4 cult left in the game at the moment. We need basically all the townies to lynch off a cult member. Hods is confirmed town and voted for the majority, meaning the other 5 (which includes myself, nox, creature) and 2 out of the following 3 (lucyfer, mint.tea, LCP) the other one is going to be the cult leader/converted townie.

1 - following people are confirmed townie: myself, nox, hods, creature
2 - following people are basically confirmed converted townie: skeam, idlefingers (i do have to commend Idle on lasting this long though, she has managed to argue her case decently enough Smile)
3 - following people are likely to be the converted townie from last night: lenalesca, LCP
4 - following people are likely to be cult leader as a result: lucyfer, mint.tea

point 1 - from claims and i know my own role
point 2 - we can lynch either of them off and its guaranteed successful cult lynch basically, which buys us time and allows us to narrow down the suspects for the remaining 4 players.
point 3 - has a 50/50 chance of either of them being cult and the other being townie
point 4 - mint.tea 80% likely to be cult leader and lucyfer (previously kagerouhi) has a 20% chance. (because kagerouhi i dont think could pull off getting the cult this close to the win, id be more inclined to believe a player like mint.tea who is quite good would be able to do it that and lucyfer claimed to be a female character, so if it goes unchallenged, we have our cult leader in mint.tea)

points to be concerned about, if a townie votes for another townie (be it foolishly or for retarded reason) the remaining 4 cult can just put the nail in the coffin all at once with them at the moment due to hods majority vote, so please people, vote wisely.

so because i kind of want to get this game over with, so i can start my game soon Razz since id like it for pyro+salt to be able to play as well before she goes (since she is a fellow supernatural fan) i say we bet it all and go for gold or lose it all in one move. if this goes right, we are basically guaranteed the win since we can lynch the others off on subsequent days. if it goes wrong, we have lost.

that being said i am going to lynch mint.tea i would like nox, creature and whoever the town players are from lenalesca, lucyfer and lcp to vote along with me.

though if you guys would prefer to lynch skeam this phase and go after the leader with more info the next day phase, i dont mind, but id prefer it if the game would keep moving at least instead of the long periods of nothing Angel so if you would prefer we vote of skeam, then at least lets make it quick Smile

also no disrespect to you tig, i think this theme idea and set up was quite interesting, great mindfuck potential in it Smile hope you understand Smile

p.s. whats with all the post editing? i thought that was against the rules? Hmm oh and when this game ends, i just have one question i would like to be answered by someone Smile
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:46 am

I role claim spirit. and I was also thinking of lynching one of the quiet ones in the game, although i hav to say i didn't read through all that wall of txt and hav no idea where your conclusion of hods is townside coming from but hey. heheh waiting on Skeam's reaction?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:12 am

LOL i DO NOT PLOT XD Ive been trying my best to STAY ALIVE and watch the blood shed cause ima BAAAD townie Razz

Anyway, I agree with what youve said. And it does have its point when you look up at the ppl who role claimed a certain gender. I also wanted to wait and see whether or not there could be a counter claim, notice how they're gender claiming but not character claiming?. So yea in some ways you are right about the plotting business Razz

Oh Lenalesca, yes, I do have an idea who you might be Razz for now... damnit got ninjed <_<

Lynch mint.tea

Oh regarding lucy's post LOL.. i pressed edit instead of quote and rewrote it with my post XD managed to fix it cause I was a genius and quoted her post before XD
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:13 am

Lenalesca wrote:I role claim spirit. and I was also thinking of lynching one of the quiet ones in the game, although i hav to say i didn't read through all that wall of txt and hav no idea where your conclusion of hods is townside coming from but hey. heheh waiting on Skeam's reaction?

Hods is townside cause he role claimed Maka.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:15 am

Lynch Count:
Lucyfer - 1/5 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx)
Mint.Tea - 2/5 Vote (Reznor, Nox Noctis)

Voted with the Majority:
Hods Sorrow

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Idlefingers
- Lenalesca
- Mint.Tea
- sKeam
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:23 am

My guess would be that I would be one of the last people anyone would want to convert as I suck so much
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:04 am

Nox Noctis wrote:
XD im female!

Darling, you do know one of the female characters got converted as well right?

@sKeam <_<" I almost feel sorry for you, not knowing when your death is going to be. Almost.

(sorry lucy lol. I quoted ur actual post, so you can just copy it and paste it k?)

o.o nox... i thought you were after the cult leader?!?!?
hence being female ruled me out (im not converted either just to let you know)

unlynch skeam
lynch mint-tea
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:14 am

Um, okay...
How did I become a townie to suddenly becoming part of the cult? It doesn't make sense!
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:27 am

Has mint.tea roleclaimed? If she has not, I'd like to hear it. I'll join your wagon Reznor, but you did just say to vote wisely, and I want to see what she will come out with.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:03 pm

lynch lucyfer because im sick of being accused of being the cult so might as well do something cult like
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:08 pm

This game is getting BORING... i wanna play a NEW round ASAPI dont think i can wait a day.. Very Happy

Feel the wrath of Ruby's dagger!! lynch Lucyfer

Last edited by sKeam on Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 5 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

eheheheh Lynch Lucyfer
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:14 pm

...why Lucyfer...?

But I agree with sKeam. This game has gone so long.

Lynch Lucyfer
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins) - Page 4 6102008101926AM_oh

Guess thats that then. Just have to wait on TIG now. See Stebung, no more being a martyr from now on Razz
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:06 pm

Lynch Count:
Lucyfer - 5/5 Vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, Idlefingers, sKeam, Lenalesca, Mint.Tea) LYNCHED
Mint.Tea - 3/5 Vote (Reznor, Nox Noctis, Lucyfer)

Voted with the Majority:
Hods Sorrow

Yet to vote:
- Creature124

Winner Standings:
01 -
02 -
03 -
04 -
05 -
06 -
07 -
08 -
09 -
10 - Lucyfer - Tsubaki Nakatsukasa - Town
11 - Stebung - Soul Evans - Town

It is now Night 4. People with Night actions send them in please Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:34 pm

Winner Standings:
01 - Reznor - Liz - Town
02 - Nox Noctis - Marie Mjolnir - Town Guardian
03 - Creature124 - Crona Gorgon - Town
04 - xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - Spirit - Town
05 - Hods Sorrow - Maka Albam - Town
06 - Mint.Tea - Death the Kid - Cult Leader
07 - sKeam - Dr. Steain - Converted Townie
08 - Idlefingers - Patty - Converted Townie
09 - Lenalesca - Black Star - Converted Townie
10 - Lucyfer - Tsubaki Nakatsukasa - Town
11 - Stebung - Soul Evans - Town

Death the Kid (Mint.Tea) Conversions:
Night 1 - sKeam
Night 2 - Idlefingers
Night 3 - Lenalesca
Night 4 - Hods Sorrow

Marie Mjolnir (Nox Noctis) Protections:
Night 1 - xXLCP Dragon Slayer Xx
Night 2 - sKeam
Night 3 - Reznor
Night 4 - Hods Sorrow

I declare the game over and the Town Wins, as its obvious at this stage the 5 remaining town will lynch of the cult off one by one now, after that "performance" last night XD

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:43 pm

IN UR FACE CULT.

AH HAHAHAHAHA XD I wasn allowed to role reveal NOR give hints, so i dropped them indirectly LOL.

Reznor i <3 you XD we were awesome LOL
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:45 pm

ouch.... lets just say... you guys were lucky you had Reznor there Very Happy

And damn.... i thought we should of converted Reznor on night 2 Very Happy

Town were really unorganised this round... you have NO IDEA how close you were to winning on day 2 after Reznor role claimed...If steven and hods didnt screw up you would of found the cult easily :S

THANKS mint.tea for converting me!! its been a pleasure working with you all Very Happy hahahahahahahahahahahhaa

GG
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:49 pm

lol Nox protected skeam, guess cult just wasn't meant to win this round. we were epic tho, for the short amount of time that i joined at least. I thought Nox role revealed that she was Marie, do u mean u cudn't power role reveal? XD

Last edited by Lenalesca on Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:51 pm

lol u guys were funny XD like day two how u were attacking me and then reznor stepped in. You were quiet for the rest of the day XDXD

plotting and "skeam"ing
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:53 pm

umm i'm sorry but stebung did most of the attacking there...*sweat drop*
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:lol u guys were funny XD like day two how u were attacking me and then reznor stepped in. You were quiet for the rest of the day XDXD

plotting and "skeam"ing

LOL....

no its the weekend .. we all had stuff to do >_>
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Like how you guys both went to the same party Razz
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:22 pm

LOL.
Good game.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:24 pm

question, why didnt you try converting me?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:25 pm

Hehe, Knew you'd be curious.
Didn't feel like it - simple as that.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:28 pm

lol mint.tea just chose randomly after me :S and we were thinking of converting you on night 3...but decided against it at the last minute Very Happy

and arghhhh all these 'hints' are so obvious now LOL....

@Reznor, what as this question you wanted to ask someone ??
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:30 pm

teeheeheee you guys were funny! i think this really really really needs a illustration XD *eyes rebecca*
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next