WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

+9
kagerouhi
mint.tea
Stebung
Nox Noctis
sKeam
hods_sorrow
Lenalesca
creature124
That Indian Guy
13 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:21 pm

sKeam wrote:
@Stebung.Who are your suspects for cult leader??
Nox and anyone who is associated with her. Meaning Rebecca and Mint.tea as well.

Idlefingers wrote:
Stebung wrote:As you said yourself a girl could have been converted on day one so it does not make lynching a guy any better.
It kind of does, just on the basis that the cult leader is a guy, thus our main priority.
From the rules:
- Starting off as a townie, your goal is to find and kill the Cult Leader (and any possible members they have recruited)
- Being recruited onto the Cult side means your new victory condition is to ensure the victory of the Cult side, by getting enough townies converted/lynched.
The game does not end when the leader have been lynched. If I had to choose between someone who is obviously cult member and someone who MIGHT be cult leader. I'd go for the member. Enlighten me if you are SURE which ONE out of the 11 players that is THE cult leader. The chances of getting a member now is way more than getting the leader. I think you need to reconsider your priorities.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins) - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins)

Post by mint.tea Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:35 pm

@Reznor: Yes, I know I've been pretty absent - but I'm less vocal in these games. I suppose long pages of people's accusations/opinions at night sort of throw me off sometimes.
But anyway, I agree with Nox Noctis about voting off the male roles. Then in saying so, voting those who have revealed themselves as males is quite a leap. But the chances are better this time, since we know who some of them are. Then again, she could be the cult leader.

At the beginning, I thought it was Hods - based on one of his reactions in the past posts (it is there somewhere...) But since, after reading, I was thinking of lynching Stein/sKeam, since his odd change of opinion. But Hods and Nox Noctis do bring up a good point about Stebung - mainly Nox Noctis (since she seems to judge his reactions pretty well [Sorry Stebung]). But Stebung usually has strong opinions.

But for the meantime, I lynch Stebung
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Hahahaha this is bullshit. Why are people lynching me? OK fuck it one less townie doesn't matter. I hope you guys manage to find the cult leader by lynching off all the guys who revealed themselves.....

Because by the time you lynch off me and Edwin it'll be two players down. And the cult would have converted two more people.

Leaving 9 players left in the game. And....Lets do some counting.....

OH SHIT! WHAT'S THIS? THE CULT HAVE CONVERTED 4 PEOPLE NOW AND PLUS THE LEADER HIMSELF! THEY HAVE 5 PEOPLE! THAT'S MAJORITY!! CULT WINS!!!!

Seriously guys do you not fkn see what the people who are trying to lynch off me and Edwin are doing? Is it seriously that hard to tell who are the cult now?

@Hods, Nox and mint.tea: You guys screwed up big time by lynching me. No matter which side you guys are on.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:25 pm

Stebung wrote:Seriously guys do you not fkn see what the people who are trying to lynch off me and Edwin are doing? Is it seriously that hard to tell who are the cult now?
Regardless of your guilt or innocence, what makes you so sure that sKeam is innocent as well Suspect i am not saying he is or he isnt, but the only way you could be 100% sure he isnt the Cult Leader/Converted Townie, is if you were the Cult Leader or a Converted Townie. Just pointing it out...
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 pm

Reznor wrote:
Stebung wrote:Seriously guys do you not fkn see what the people who are trying to lynch off me and Edwin are doing? Is it seriously that hard to tell who are the cult now?
Regardless of your guilt or innocence, what makes you so sure that sKeam is innocent as well Suspect i am not saying he is or he isnt, but the only way you could be 100% sure he isnt the Cult Leader/Converted Townie, is if you were the Cult Leader or a Converted Townie. Just pointing it out...

Are you suggesting I'm protecting him? Well I have to cos me and Skeam are in the same situation now, being the only two male characters and role revealed ourselves and through the night story which we know that the cult leader is male also. Anything I say he will have the exact argument and reasoning. Any discrimination against him is discrimination against myself. You'll see if you are in the same shoes as I'm in. It's not about Skeam the character it's about the people who are in the same situation as us. If another player role revealed to be male I'd have to speak up for him too. You have the every right to suspect us as we fit in that category and I have the very right to prove myself to be innocent as much as I can and so does Edwin. I just don't want it to be in a way that me and him getting lynched for it. I am just a regular townie. It's up to you to judge. But Skeam I don't know there's no way I could tell. I can only speak up for as much as him being on the same boat as me.

And lets just see the possibilities here.....

The chances for me and Edwin to be cult leader is 1/5 chance each cos there are 5 male characters.

So it comes to this.

Will you guys listen to Nox's "BRILLIANT" idea of going with the 4/5 chance each of us two being townies and lynch us over the next two days. Resulting the cult's instant victory.

OR

Do you guys wanna actually find and lynch some cult members and keep the town in the game?

Reznor I'm not trying to fuck you guys over because you guys are obviously not heading in the right direction with lynching all the guys. The maths, the logic doesn't add up. It's a dangerous idea to bring up for a town side at this stage of the game. And I hope people don't fall for it.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 pm

Stebung wrote:Are you suggesting I'm protecting him? Well I have to cos me and Skeam are in the same situation now, being the only two male characters and role revealed ourselves and through the night story which we know that the cult leader is male also. Anything I say he will have the exact argument and reasoning. Any discrimination against him is discrimination against myself. You'll see if you are in the same shoes as I'm in. It's not about Skeam the character it's about the people who are in the same situation as us. If another player role revealed to be male I'd have to speak up for him too. You have the every right to suspect us as we fit in that category and I have the very right to prove myself to be innocent as much as I can and so does Edwin. I just don't want it to be in a way that me and him getting lynched for it. I am just a regular townie. It's up to you to judge. But Skeam I don't know there's no way I could tell. I can only speak up for as much as him being on the same boat as me.
You misunderstood my intention, i was curious as to your motive as to why you would include sKeam in your defense, especially when more people consider him a more likely suspect that you it seems. While i guess your intention do make sense, i dont think its doing you any favors by including him in it to be honest, because if we lynch him, and he turns out to be cult, its only going to look really bad for you (like what happened in HP with you Razz), but that could just be me.

Plus, i think i was the one to come to your defense if i recall, when people were seemingly getting ready to bandwagon lynch you for PMS = Bad Stebung Wink I think you are innocent, for the time being at least, it could all change by the next day after all.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:45 am

You guys should go back and read every single one of my posts before casting your vote against me. If you didn't get my sarcasm in my previous one, about voting out the guys, then opps. I'll go back and put that in blue then Neutral

@sKeam If i was cult, the first two ppl I would convert will have to be Mint.Tea and Kagerouhi.

@Stebung Aww Im flattered that you would want to start a cult with me Razz Thanks dude, your awesome xD
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins) - Page 3 Empty OW SHIT

Post by sKeam Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:52 am

FUCK

Oops....

Some Points from my previous post to Nox are now invalid

Sorry if i confused anyone but....lol...........i just realised Hods character, Maka is a girl , i got confused last night........ so it does leave only me and Stebung. 2 revealed male charcters :S which im definate one is not cult....

Hmmm i cant be certain about you for now Stebung.....BUT i do understand where youre coming from and youre just trying to stop ppl from making a mistake i guess.But yeah ill re read the thread first.

I need to re do my analysis...... sorry :S and i really dont wanna be up at this time of day....Despite this, i still dont like Nox's idea...i'd still wont be a good idea to lynch the two revealed male characters,esp with a high error rate imo..

@Idlefingers.Ill answer Questions directed at me later today.please bear with me since i failed :S

EDIT:@Nox.... nice answer.... its not really the time for sarcasm is it :S ?
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 am

@Reznor: Okies as long as it makes sense to you and you believe me for now. Very Happy

Nox Noctis wrote:You guys should go back and read every single one of my posts before casting your vote against me. If you didn't get my sarcasm in my previous one, about voting out the guys, then opps. I'll go back and put that in blue then

@Stebung Aww Im flattered that you would want to start a cult with me Razz Thanks dude, your awesome xD

Your sarcasm is not of very good taste. You basically band wagoned me after hod's stupid vote on me. And mint.tea supports your so-called sarcasm. You better have a better explanation than "I was just fking with you all".

Nox Noctis wrote:Since we know from night phase that the cult leader is male. Why don't we lynch one of the revealed male characters? In that sense, if they were townie it wouldnt make much loss since we are heading the right direction XD.
Anyway I think Steven would have a better chance at cult, because when he plays anti-town he usually gets frazzled like as if he has PMS or smthing Razz.

This was your post. It sounded like someone suggesting a "good" idea to help the townies. I didn't get any sarcasm from that. You are basically telling the townies to go for the 1/5 chance of getting cult leader than the 3/11 chance of getting the cult. I don't like it. Because I am a townie and I know you are making a mistake lynching me.

So if you lynched me. By the next day there will be 4 cults and 6 townies. With 1 revealed male character. I do not like the ratio of 1/4 chance of getting cult leader by lynching that last male and 4/10 chance of getting a cult. And with only one vote left for the townies to decide if town stays in the game or not.

In other words, mint.tea, Nox and hods you are screwing the town over by lynching me.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:14 am

sKeam wrote:Hmmm i cant be certain about you for now Stebung.....BUT i do understand where youre coming from and youre just trying to stop ppl from making a mistake i guess.But yeah ill re read the thread first.

I need to re do my analysis...... sorry :S and i really dont wanna be up at this time of day....Despite this, i still dont like Nox's idea...i'd still wont be a good idea to lynch the two revealed male characters,esp with a high error rate imo..

Not just me. You should be stopping people from making that mistake too. This day getting a cult member is a higher priority than getting the cult leader as the chances are better. You know who you are and I know who I am. I can tell you that I am 100% townie. If you are townie yourself you should be on the same wavelength of thoughts as I am. Lynching either of us is a bad idea today. Join me and lynch Nox, or any of Hods or mint.tea as they are highly likely to be a cult for supporting to lynch us two.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 am

Stebung wrote:
Idlefingers wrote:
Stebung wrote:As you said yourself a girl could have been converted on day one so it does not make lynching a guy any better.
It kind of does, just on the basis that the cult leader is a guy, thus our main priority.
From the rules:
- Starting off as a townie, your goal is to find and kill the Cult Leader (and any possible members they have recruited)
- Being recruited onto the Cult side means your new victory condition is to ensure the victory of the Cult side, by getting enough townies converted/lynched.
The game does not end when the leader have been lynched. If I had to choose between someone who is obviously cult member and someone who MIGHT be cult leader. I'd go for the member. Enlighten me if you are SURE which ONE out of the 11 players that is THE cult leader. The chances of getting a member now is way more than getting the leader. I think you need to reconsider your priorities.
i know the game does not end after we lynch the cult leader, but until we do, thye can keep converting characters each night, lynching the minions is just pronlonging it and now they have a 2 player buffer between them as well we got to take into account.

while i dont agree with noxs stratergy, at least in the form it is is now, admittedly it is more basis to go for a lynch on (male characters) than we have for going after the 3/10 who we dont have any criteria for at the moment scratch that being said, id still rather vote off the most suspicious person rather than a person just because they are a make character.
Nox Noctis wrote:@sKeam If i was cult, the first two ppl I would convert will have to be Mint.Tea and Kagerouhi.
it was reznors question, but no big deal Razz
Nox Noctis wrote:You guys should go back and read every single one of my posts before casting your vote against me. If you didn't get my sarcasm in my previous one, about voting out the guys, then opps. I'll go back and put that in blue then Neutral
I call bull once more. As stebung pointed out in his post above, there is no hint of sarcasm or even that you were trying to convey it in your post (and what reasn would you have to make a sarcastic post like that anyway?)

I think its a cop out reason on your part to try and not get so much suspicioun, for what is an almost suicidal plan for the townies to take, unless we get lucky. you had done it last round as well, when you "claimed" to have laid a trap for the mafia but then told everyone about it before it worked. honestly, it just look better if you admitted your idea was a flawed one/you didnt think it through rather than come up with all these "pin the blame on the rest of us" reasons for not getting your sarcasm. my suspicioun of you has now increased and put you above skeam by the way. so im sticking with my lynch on you.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:43 am

Ohgod, my brain hurts. I guess it's becuase I'm on break, my brain is idling. I'm not nearly as involved as I should be.

As for the question addressed to me. I am personally thinking Stebung. He is just so....frenzied, almost. But I don't think it's that easy - I was mafia with him in KHR, and he played it cool as ice.

I think as standouts go, Nox is ringing bells, though I can't put my finger on why...
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:36 am

- Nox is being singled out on a rather BAD idea that she gave to town
- Skeam is trying to convince me that ANYONE could have been the 1st person to be infected but why is this confidence only 98%? You either ARE the cult leader or you are not.
- Stebung just grouped me with nox, I find that weird...-_-, he also seems to firmly believe that skeam is innocent? I dont buy that you're trying to defend him just because he was in the same boat as you on getting lynch votes. Maybe he didn't fit the cult leader bill to you but he could have been converted, I don't think anyone van vouch for anyone else in this round since there's only 1 power role on townside and we don't even know what it does.
- I think the town power role would be with Death the Kid, something about him being a Shinigami might make him immune to Asura's insanity.

So I reckon right now: Nox, Stebung and Skeam?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:27 am

Id like to hear some input from Kagerouhi/LCP/Hods and more from Creature/Nox. someone nudge those guys to post more please Smile
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:12 pm

I'm definitley looking at Nox closely right now. She isn't giving me a leader vibe, but it is a distinct possibility that she would be chosen as a recruit, as she is neither inactive nor spammy - that comfortable middle ground that attracts the least attention.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:23 pm

Lynch Count:
Idlefingers - 1/6 Votes (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx)
sKeam - 2/6 Votes (Reznor, Lenalesca)
Stebung - 3/6 Votes (Hods Sorrow, Nox Noctis, Mint.Tea)
Nox Noctis - 2/6 Votes (Idlefingers, Stebung)

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Kagerouhi
- sKeam
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Idlefingers wrote:
Why is it you suspect me sKeam? Not just because i tried to lynch vote you and find you suspicious is it Suspect though you arent the first to say so, is it a vibe im putting out there Razz
lol.Its just the vibe im getting like with Hods..

But considering the actions of other players at the moment my suspicions have changed a bit.Im not too sure if Hods is anti-town now (probably at 45% with most of you)..and we haven't heard from LCP much yet and Kagerouhi at all...Despite this im still most suspicious of Nox this day phase.

Lenalesca wrote:
- Skeam is trying to convince me that ANYONE could have been the 1st person to be infected but why is this confidence only 98%? You either ARE the cult leader or you are not.

I'm just trying to suggest to you to look at things at different perspective, and that not every thing this game may follow suit with the anime.There is a very high chance that the cult leader (person who got affected by Asura)was infected randomly like i suggested in that post.And you still haven't addressed whether you think im cult leader just because im Dr Stein which is incorrect if you have no other reason.

98% is pretty high for me in mafia tbh,i believed your logic for lynching was incorrect so i thought i'd address it.But in a less irate manner than Bung.Since your lynching me for a proper (albeit wrong) reason at least...

Stebung wrote:Join me and lynch Nox, or any of Hods or mint.tea as they are highly likely to be a cult for supporting to lynch us two.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......Suspect
I dunno if i have all the same suspects as you atm, but i can agree with you on Nox.

Stebung cant vouch that I'M 100% innocent, nor can i vouch that HE is 100% innocent aswell.We are both in a similar situation right now so i can get where he's coming from.Since i too think it would be a dumb idea to lynch the 2 revealed townie males (us) , when i know 1/2 is not anti-town. Rolling Eyes

And I have to agree with Idlefingers about Nox.. i didnt get a single sense of sarcasm from Nox's post at all and i dont buy it tbh...i cant see anything which suggests it imo

This is fully my own decision since i already placed her high on suspects previously and i did say im gonna lynch someone in my next (non fail) post.So dont feel too commanding Bung.

Lynch Nox Noctis

I would like to hear from Alena pls honestly......
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:39 pm

Hmmm...okay.
So I'm guessing I should have read part of Nox's post as sarcasm, and should be more wary of who I lynch. I did say I was lynching Stebung for the meantime.
Thinking it over, I guess Nox bringing up Stebung's reactions does seem a bit suspicious, since she could be using it as an easy reason to lynch him.

@Stebung
I guess I understand your reasoning, and how you and sKeam are in the same boat - being the two revealed males. But from our point of view (or for some of us), it makes sense to lynch the known males - so sort of process of elimination. But I agree, if both of you are infact townies (since you're claiming to be 100% townie) we could be making a big mistake.

Hmm, unlynch Stebung for the time being.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Erm I might be totally hammered by this suggestion but I thought TIG gave the town power role immunity to conversion? If that's the case then can that person role-reveal so that we don't lynch them off by accident and it narrows it down a bit? If I understood the rules wrong then plz do yell at me but right now I'm don't see any downside to it since that person can't be converted and it's not like we're going to LYNCH them XD and it narrows the anti-town down, if only by so much.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:23 pm

You idjits.

Ok keeping it short.

If you are town, you won't lynch me. I am not cult. I am Marie.

@idlefingers you aren't doing anything good to the town by attacking me, what? you wanna refer to last game? You were so bent on that I was mafia and what was I in the end? lol. Yea your sense of mafia senses kinda suck Razz this round too i might say.

Seriously, from all the posts ive made, how can any of them make me anti-town? Obviously some ppl didn't get my point of sarcasm but, If I was cult, you think I would be that stupid and "Lets lynch all the male characters", thats the blondest thing anyone can take seriously :/.
If you guys are going to keep up the bandwagoning, the actual cult would see it as an easy way out and you guys would be down a townie.

It's your choice Razz.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:41 pm

creature124 wrote:As for the question addressed to me. I am personally thinking Stebung. He is just so....frenzied, almost. But I don't think it's that easy - I was mafia with him in KHR, and he played it cool as ice.

So if I was mafia I should be playing it cool..... but now I am "frenzied".... therefore I am also mafia? What is your point? I don't get it. How I play the game has nothing to do with what side I'm on.

Lenalesca wrote:Stebung just grouped me with nox, I find that weird...-_-, he also seems to firmly believe that skeam is innocent? I dont buy that you're trying to defend him just because he was in the same boat as you on getting lynch votes. Maybe he didn't fit the cult leader bill to you but he could have been converted, I don't think anyone van vouch for anyone else in this round since there's only 1 power role on townside and we don't even know what it does.

I grouped you with nox purely on the basis that she MIGHT have converted you IF she was leader. Or the other way round if you are leader. It's not a too far fetched grouping is it? I'll say it again I do not know if Skeam is innocent or not. I'm just saying it's NOT A GOOD IDEA to lynch the only two male characters that role revealed themselves. You have to take into account of the 3 others that didn't role reveal. Meaning each of us has only 1/5 chance of being cult leader. Why on earth would you go for that sorta odds if you are a townie? Again do NOT fall for what ever NOX is suggesting. And the power role. If after two nights the power role still haven't decided to help us it's obviously not a really useful power....then I guess the townies have to fend for themselves.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:54 pm

okay, this has gone long enough. i am the townie power role, i didnt want to mention it before, because i didnt want the cult member figuring out the people i was protecting in the night phase.

Nox Noctis is not a cult member as i protected her during the night, but with 2 successful conversions in the night phase, the cult have obviously not gone after her. i wouldnt have come out with this, but now it looks like its the only way i can prevent the rest of you making a stupid mistake Rolling Eyes

that being said, i am now certain on my suspicions of skeam/idle (but i dont think either of them are the leader) and now creature as well.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:08 pm

I find it hilarious how over ONE COMMENT that i made they all swam around me waiting for a kill.

I can probably guarantee, the ppl who cast their lynch vote on me is part of the cult. So its either Idle, sKeam or Stebung.

Careful dear Reznor, they might start thinking your part of my cult Razz
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:20 pm

Eh. I'm willing to take Renzor at her word, until someone else counterclaims the power role.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:33 pm

Lynch Count:
Stebung - 2/6 Votes (Hods Sorrow, Nox Noctis)
Nox Noctis - 3/6 Votes (Idlefingers, Stebung, sKeam)

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Kagerouhi
- Mint.Tea
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:47 pm

@ Reznor: You could have role revealed earlier @.@ Like Lenalesca said there is no harm for you at all in role revealing at this early stage why do you do this on the 3rd day when we are just about to lynch off a VERY VERY suspicious person? Something is not right.......

@Nox: I don't see the harm in lynching you at all, I mean you are acting suspicious as anything and even if you turned out to be a townie it just proves Reznor is not falsely claiming her power role. It's a win-win situation don't you think?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:01 pm

Stebung wrote:@ Reznor: You could have role revealed earlier @.@ Like Lenalesca said there is no harm for you at all in role revealing at this early stage why do you do this on the 3rd day when we are just about to lynch off a VERY VERY suspicious person? Something is not right.......
My reasoning is simple and threefold.

1 - I didnt reveal my role on Day One and early on Day Two simply because i wanted to see if anyone else would role claim the power role character, thus i would have a good candidate for lynching.
2 - As long as i didnt role reveal, if the cult attempted to convert me during the night, it would have failed because they wouldnt have known about my being the power role.
3 - I didnt want to role reveal if i didnt have to, because as LCP pointed out earlier, makes the game less fun/interesting

So yes while there was no harm in role revealing, i was hoping to gain something before i did reveal, but both instances nothing occurred, and you guys were about to bandwagon a lynch on a townie, which i had to step in for.
Stebung wrote:@Nox: I don't see the harm in lynching you at all, I mean you are acting suspicious as anything and even if you turned out to be a townie it just proves Reznor is not falsely claiming her power role. It's a win-win situation don't you think?
Im not Nox, but i would think the simple point of that we are trying not to lynch a townie here. It isnt win-win, as the loss of any townie via lynch is really bad news for us.

The simple explanation i would think as to her suspicious behavior is simple i thought, assuming it isnt sarcasm like she claims. Nox quite often has interesting ideas and suspicions in a game, but she tends to go with the first good/decent idea that comes to mind i guess, which is okay but if she did think about the plan a bit more, she would sometimes see the flaw in a plan (no offence hon Embarassed)

I mean, its kind of like how people were about to lynch you for one of your quirks with the whole PMSing thing people went on about. I would think you more than anyone would be willing to see deeper into a persons playing style than the others at least.

Feel free to answer the question yourself Nox, im just bored here on my lunch break is all Razz

At the moment i think the most obvious candidate we should be lynching is sKeam. Depending on how that goes we should be able to have a good idea on how to proceed with the subsequent lynches.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:35 am

Stebung wrote:@ Reznor: You could have role revealed earlier @.@ Like Lenalesca said there is no harm for you at all in role revealing at this early stage why do you do this on the 3rd day when we are just about to lynch off a VERY VERY suspicious person? Something is not right.......

@Nox: I don't see the harm in lynching you at all, I mean you are acting suspicious as anything and even if you turned out to be a townie it just proves Reznor is not falsely claiming her power role. It's a win-win situation don't you think?

@ ur Reznor comment: She obviously thinks this day's lynch is quite crucial to winning for townside and her reasons do sound logical to me, and no so far I haven't found Nox VERY VERY suspicious it was just that one idea which probably WAS just a bad joke since as you can see no one's getting excited about the idea. (although I must say, bad taste in joke in this situation)
@ your Nox comment: another townie getting lynched is not good since the numbers should be getting even soon, it's not win-win since we can avoid this 'sacrifice' as long as someone else doesn't claim the town power role.

@Reznor:You protected Nox TWICE? Where's the love man!? I'm lucky to have my good side intact D:
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Sep 19, 2009 4:04 pm

@lenalesca Well some ppl did point out they'll try and convert me first thing XD

@steven Your just being a bitch now steven. At the moment I see the game as. Cult, town and stebung. You got nothing on me, and just because of ONE comment I made you make it a big deal and you just can't admit you are wrong that im not anti-town Rolling Eyes .

You do know that if Reznor revealed her role its not ideal for the town? The only way to get rid of the power role is through lynching since she is immune during the night phase.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:54 am

@Nox: I doubt the mafia actually tells ppl who they might convert tho, reverse psychology FTW XD.

Well for now we know any1 lynching Reznor has GOT to be anti-town...and that apparently Nox isn't anti-town. That leaves what? Skeam and Stebung?(my OTP) and perhaps Iddlefingers? cos she seems pretty trigger happy this round to me, and they all voted for nox (but I hav to say the fact that them being all bandwagoned on 1 person would hav been really risky, another reverse psychology you think? D:)
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:06 am

Hmm Thanks Reznor.scratch

There’s alot of info this round and I know im not reading into things as much and its easy to get bogged down as shown before.

You cant really blame us or me for lynching her though or finding her suspicious.. Must keep in mind that we wouldn't know someone could have protected her at night.. She did look it, and its really isn’t the time for 'sarcasm' is it?..

my bad i guess...? Suspect :S

I dunno about anyone else, but we will go down the same road again if you lynch me.and I don’t feel the need to repeat those points again and i dont think anyone has addressed them with me, but they are still valid imo.

And Lenalesca thanks for not addressing my points addressed to you :S, but i hope you at least read them.And there is no reverse psychology on my part.

@Stebung... i dunno if you are really being sarcastic or not... since you havent unlynched Nox yet.What are you suggesting??

My suspicions of other people previously before this happened still stands but really...Can inactive people PLEASE post something.TIG get them on here.. I want to hear from inactive ppl who arent Reznor nox or Lenalesca.....

The more people who speak up, the easier it is for all of us to narrow things down properly!

Im unlynch nox noctis for now i guess.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:09 am

pfft Skeam, I AM lynching u cos of the fact you r stein and the fact you're only 98% confident that the one being infected could be ANYONE because if you AREN'T the one infected at first then you should be 100% it's set at random. I self promised silently that I will lynch the person who is the stein role because that person is very likely to be the 'cover role', because he could swing both townside and anti-town side that what makes him annoying and suspicious. Also your role reveal was like "I don't believe stein is anti-town" something along those lines when any1 who actually read wiki, i'm sure would have known something about his ebil side since it is rather lodged deep into the anime plot there (albeit in a rather weird way but it is there).
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:08 am

Lenalesca wrote:I self promised silently that I will lynch the person who is the stein role because that person is very likely to be the 'cover role', because he could swing both townside and anti-town side that what makes him annoying and suspicious. Also your role reveal was like "I don't believe stein is anti-town" something along those lines when any1 who actually read wiki, i'm sure would have known something about his ebil side since it is rather lodged deep into the anime plot there (albeit in a rather weird way but it is there).

ERR. All this talk about role reveals and whatnot. Isn't it kind of pointless to begin with? All of the characters are 'town' - TIG chose a player to be the recruiter upon his N0 death:

That Indian Guy - Asura - Cult God - Infected one person from Shibusen before the start of the game.

I doubt the role of cult recruiter has ANYTHING to do with the character that has it. And given that the Night Stories have give us nothing to work on, we could reveal our little hearts out, and nothing would change. At least, that was the way I understood the premise of this game.

In a traditional game, this logic would be valid, even good. I'd probably be agreeing with you. But given the nature of this game, lynching someone just because they are Stein simply makes no sense to me.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:19 am

98% is basically 100% for me. I hardly ever say im 100% on anything in mafia so it dosent get used against me incorrectly, or in case i make mistakes and ppl follow me.

Im now more aware of the nature of my role, since you had brought it up earlier, I know i am not this "cover" role which means it could be anyone,thus why i suggested things may not follow exactly like the series.In this game any character can be the cult leader, so i dont believe singling me out because im Dr R.L Stein is the right thing to do.

I wasnt aware of the stigma my character had at the beginning of the game and didnt really look into my description anyway since my role's nothing special, since my whole PM is just from wiki anyway.If i was cult leader i personally wouldn't reveal my character in such a subtle and albeit , suspicious way especially on day 1, with my ""I don't believe stein is anti-town"" . Especially when theres ppl like you around, who know the story better and would get me on this straight away.

And hence why im telling you your logic may not be correct,despite that i understand where you're coming from.

Anyone who has revealed their character or not is still suspicious atm, hence why i want more ppl to post so we can go the right direction.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:47 am

sKeam wrote:Can inactive people PLEASE post something.TIG get them on here.. I want to hear from inactive ppl who arent Reznor nox or Lenalesca.....
I have informed Kagerouhi by text and on the Cosplay NZ forums. I have PMd Hods. Told LCP she said i can tell you guys to fuck off if you think she is reading 3 pages of your bullshit and stupidity. Though i think she meant that in the nicest way possible Very Happy

Lynch Count:

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Kagerouhi
- Mint.Tea
- sKeam
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:40 am

Just got told off by TIG I'm sorry guys I've been walking almost 8 hours a day all week for work. I'll try to catch up tonight and give some comments
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:19 pm

MOD NOTE: Due to massive inactivity and even after repeated warning for not posting (Ive seen her come online at least 3 separate times and not post) Player Kagerouhi has been replaced with Lucyfer

Carry on

Lynch Count:

Yet to vote:
- Creature124
- Lucyfer
- Mint.Tea
- sKeam

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:32 pm

Ok after reading the last several pages I have decided to stick with my vote even though I am finding skeam suspicious. I have read a few chapters of the manga before and don't believe that TIG would choose Dr Stien as Cult leader.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:57 pm

After more reading - yet again, the situation doesn't seem any clearer than before. Only knowing that Nox is more likely to be a townie, so, lynch Stebung.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Creature if you actually read my post instead of just quoting the whole thing u might hav realized I had more than just the role reason to lynch skeam. and skeam I'm not reading ur walls of txt cos that's just annoying me now.
Ugh this is going nowhere, way to spread the votes out by 2s guys. I'm almost tempted to switch votes, almost.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 pm

Eh. This is going nowhere. Lynch: Stebung
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Lynch Count:
Stebung - 4/6 Votes (Hods Sorrow, Nox Noctis, Mint.Tea, Creature124)

Yet to vote:
- Lucyfer
- sKeam
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:56 pm

@Reznor: After hearing your explanation. I'll Unlynch Nox for today despite her suspiciousness. If it's all for the sake of keeping the game fun.

@Nox: You were the one who came up with the "brilliant" idea for the townies of course you'd be the most suspicious in my eyes. You will only be making a fool of yourself when I'm lynched. Cos your sarcasm fucked it up for the whole town. And try to defend yourself without forcing the power role to reveal themselves next time.

@Hods: You. are. a. moron. I can't be bothered explaining to you. Go lynch me then. You like to do that every round don't you? You have no logic, no reasoning. Just lynch the Stebung cos he's the angry guy right? Well fuck you too.

@Mint.tea: Nox being townie doesn't make me a cult. You are making a mistake.

@Creature: I hope you are kidding.

Ok I am getting pretty fucking sick of this day phase. Either you guys lynch me already or actually try to find the cult. Because it turns out the most suspicious player Nox is a townie. Now I have no idea who the cult might be.

By lynching me this day phase you'll have 1 less townie, 1 less male role. It'll leave the next day for the town with 6 players and 4 cults in the game. You guys will probably get a cult by random lynching anyways. Since it's almost half-half ratio. Maybe Nox was right. By lynching a townie we do get somewhere.

Good luck to you all. I am out of here. And FUCK YOU hods. Let's see who you lynch out of your own entertainment the next round.

Lynch Stebung

Sorry Reznor, I know you tried to defend me but I don't think they are listening =S

ARE YOU HAPPY NOW NOX?!?!

if you are cult.... this is what i think of you guys

Last edited by Stebung on Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:09 pm

Reznor wrote:okay, this has gone long enough. i am the townie power role, i didnt want to mention it before, because i didnt want the cult member figuring out the people i was protecting in the night phase.

Nox Noctis is not a cult member as i protected her during the night, but with 2 successful conversions in the night phase, the cult have obviously not gone after her. i wouldnt have come out with this, but now it looks like its the only way i can prevent the rest of you making a stupid mistake Rolling Eyes

that being said, i am now certain on my suspicions of skeam/idle (but i dont think either of them are the leader) and now creature as well.
Oh okay, thanks for the information Reznor, this does make things a lot more clearer then. Guess it fits too, seeing as if you protected her both nights and failed and we have 2 converted cult members we know nox isnt a converted townie and since her claim as Marie is going unchallenged we know she is female so not the cult leader. Guess this puts her in the clear for now so unlynch nox noctis

i still dont believe her post was meant to be sarcastic before though, so i agree that it might just have been an ill thought out plan on her part, since you have known her longer/played better (and protected her twice Razz) it makes sense you could see what happened better than i would lol
Stebung wrote:@Nox: I don't see the harm in lynching you at all, I mean you are acting suspicious as anything and even if you turned out to be a townie it just proves Reznor is not falsely claiming her power role. It's a win-win situation don't you think?
okay nox's idea was bad, but this idea of your is just idiotic. how does lynching our only power role help us out in anyway? they are our only form of defence during the night against the cult leader.
creature124 wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:I self promised silently that I will lynch the person who is the stein role because that person is very likely to be the 'cover role', because he could swing both townside and anti-town side that what makes him annoying and suspicious. Also your role reveal was like "I don't believe stein is anti-town" something along those lines when any1 who actually read wiki, i'm sure would have known something about his ebil side since it is rather lodged deep into the anime plot there (albeit in a rather weird way but it is there).

ERR. All this talk about role reveals and whatnot. Isn't it kind of pointless to begin with? All of the characters are 'town' - TIG chose a player to be the recruiter upon his N0 death:

That Indian Guy - Asura - Cult God - Infected one person from Shibusen before the start of the game.

I doubt the role of cult recruiter has ANYTHING to do with the character that has it. And given that the Night Stories have give us nothing to work on, we could reveal our little hearts out, and nothing would change. At least, that was the way I understood the premise of this game.

In a traditional game, this logic would be valid, even good. I'd probably be agreeing with you. But given the nature of this game, lynching someone just because they are Stein simply makes no sense to me.
I see what you are trying to say creature, but as lenalesca said, it wasnt just the character that people are basing their suspicioun on skeam on. he has been acting weird since the start of day 2. its also why he currently shifts between the number 1 and 2 spot for most suspicious player (him and stebung)

sKeam wrote:98% is basically 100% for me. I hardly ever say im 100% on anything in mafia so it dosent get used against me incorrectly, or in case i make mistakes and ppl follow me.
Okay this doesnt make sense. you should know for 100% if you are in the cult or if you arent. there isnt any middle ground here. let alone a 98% certainty Suspect

as it is i say we lynch either stebung or skeam since i think both of them have a strong case of being the cult. since we know neither are the town power role it seems like the safer route to take (compared with killing the power role Neutral) so for now ill lynch majority

EDIT: Ninja'd by Stebungs Matyrdom Shocked
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:14 pm

@Lenalesca:Theyre not even walls of texts... compared to what i used to do back in the days. Youre just ignoring me now Sad :S

Round 14 - Soul Eater Mafia - Madness Unleashed (Town Wins) - Page 3 D776d8d162c6f7c7b1578e1c4ca4bd6a_sarcasticstewie.flv.large

You are the weakest link, goodbye.

Bung

Last edited by sKeam on Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:29 pm

HI GUYS! thankyou for the 10 pages (containing alot of long quotes i mite add - making me read 1 post 3 times *yay*)
ummm im sorry i don't think i have much new to add.

i was going to confirm some facts..
but just looking back now
most of the stuff dont hold to next round...
the only thing that is confirmed is reznor is power role and will always be townie
everything and everyone else is fair game

i WAS going to post that i dont think steven is cult:
he only pms if he thinks he need to be alive and since we think hes not leader - he wont try so hard to stay alive as a converted cult.

but since every1 beat me to the gun....

anyways lastly people i find suspicious for now: skeam and lenalesca
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Lynch Count:
Idlefingers - 1/5 Votes (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx)
sKeam - 2/5 Votes (Reznor, Lenalesca)
Stebung - 5/5 Votes (Hods Sorrow, Nox Noctis, Mint.Tea, Creature124, Stebung) LYNCHED

Voted with the Majority:
Idlefingers

Yet to vote:
- Lucyfer
- sKeam

Winner Standings:
01 -
02 -
03 -
04 -
05 -
06 -
07 -
08 -
09 -
10 -
11 - Stebung - Soul Evans - Town

It is now Night 3 People with Night Actions send them in Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:31 pm

Death the Kid walked down corridors of Shibusen quite proud of himself. He had the Weapon Meister Stein and one half of his weapon set Patty with him.

His plans to release the Asura were almost complete. He was sick of what had become of Shibusen as of late. When he had first decided to become a Student here instead of just the son of Shinigami-sama, the academy was beautiful in its symmetry. But within just a few short weeks, all that had changed thanks to one of its students. One loud mouthed uncouth assassin had ruined everything. Black Star.

Death the Kid wanted to kill him, but the Asura assured him he would be more valuable to the cause alive and that he should be turned.
Marie was wondering around the corridors of Shibusen, lost as always when she bumped into Liz. "What are you doing here" they squealed at each other.
Winner Standings:
01 -
02 -
03 -
04 -
05 -
06 -
07 -
08 -
09 -
10 -
11 - Stebung - Soul Evans - Town

Active List:
00 - Mint.Tea
02 - Reznor
03 - Hods Sorrow
04 - Nox Noctis
05 - Kagerouhi Lucyfer
06 - Idlefingers
07 - xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
08 - sKeam
09 - Lenalesca
10 - Creature124

It is now Day 4, you may resume posting Smile

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:36 pm

Am I reading that right? We have a confirmation that Death the Kid is the recruiter, and that he just recruited Black Star?
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:46 pm

that clears edwin of cult leader then...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next