WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!)

+9
Idlefingers
Reznor
SeriousCat
Nox Noctis
Lucyfer
sKeam
Lenalesca
creature124
Stebung
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!)

Post by Lenalesca Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:40 am

*shrugs* I already explained my actions before, I don't feel like quoting myself. If you find it suspicious then by all means vote for me (just don't whine about it later). TIG's assignment of alliances was interesting though (and I was actually trying to formulate those too but oh well). But I have to say that those a long shots (from my point of view, but hey for all u ppl know I'm the most suspicious one right -_-), I mean me/Iddlefingers - He (it is a he right? I'm sorry he's new so I hav no clue) hasn't exactly posted much compared to the rest of us, so it's kind of like...I'm sorry our posts don't follow directly one after another and we haven't really interacted but last time I checked he (like the rest of you, sigh) finds me suspicious and since I have already explained whatever I wanted to say, and he hasn't asked me any questions in particular and I hate doing walls of txt...so like i have honestly no idea Neutral
and that's about all I can say. Besides, from the same reasoning you could say I'm also teaming up with Nox, Gc-X, even Lucy(fer).
To me, TIG/Creature seems to be more of an alliance, you say that most alliances tend to try not to seem like they know each other, but I don't know you guys could be trying some reverse-psychology XD
On the other note: Where is Gc? Can I vote for him yet? I know he's going to get me in the night...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!) - Page 2 Empty Re: ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!)

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:05 am

Hey theres something i want to point out, not being on Lenalesca's defence, but all the talk of her being 'frazzled', seriously? GO BACK and read DBZ THATs being frazzled when she WAS mafia.

I want to lynch Creature124, all his references back to CNZ forum annoys me. NOONE is on that forum in this game so NOONE cares when you refer to it. You are so quick to vote for Dara the newbie, just cause he didn't understand the foundations of 'no vote' Rolling Eyes

And Dara, be a man and grow some balls, this game has a fair amount name calling and demoting each others morals Razz . Since noone bothered to explain to you why no lynch is not ideal for the townside of the game... It is better to lynch someone (especially on the first day) rather then having a "no lynch" at the end of the first day, just say u managed to get a mafia then viola.. one down how many more to go. Understand?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:52 am

Nox Noctis wrote:Hey theres something i want to point out, not being on Lenalesca's defence, but all the talk of her being 'frazzled', seriously? GO BACK and read DBZ THATs being frazzled when she WAS mafia.

Mmkay. I don't have the time to read all of the past mafia's, but I read when it is suggested. Now that I hear this from someone that isn't her, I will candily admit I was wrong on that score, and I apologise.

I want to lynch Creature124, all his references back to CNZ forum annoys me. NOONE is on that forum in this game so NOONE cares when you refer to it. You are so quick to vote for Dara the newbie, just cause he didn't understand the foundations of 'no vote' Rolling Eyes

Duly noted, I guess I'll cut those out. Sorry Sad As for my vote against dara, exactly the same thing happened to me in KHR. I was a new player who didn't get it (not that it was explained to me either, but thats irrelevant) - as I recall it was Renzor who voted for me for the exact same reason, and as a result I stopped no lynching and did something productive. I was hoping to do the same to dara. Perhaps it was a hard line to take, but mafia revolves around hard lines and desicive action. Though I can see how you came to your conclusion, maybe I didn't think that one all the way through. Embarassed
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:05 am

Oh god that confused the hell out of me Reznor.... can i have a vote count update thanks!!
That Indian Guy wrote:
And with the way some people are "keeping their distance" between each other in their posts and thoughts, i would say that Lenalesca/Idlefingers and sKeam/Reznor are teamed up. (Lenalesca/Reznor seems less likely with the way she is somewhat advocating for Lenalesca and Lenalesca is agreeing with her). But this may just be me looking too much into the situation now... Suspect

Same could be said with you and Nox or Dara, dont ya rekon Boss??

Lenalesca wrote:
Skeam says his reasons to vote for me was pretty much same as TIGs, but he didn't exactly follow on the vote straight after TIG's post, he did it after I explained to TIG about my apparently 'suspicious' behaviour and even then he made no comment about my latest post and went to one of my earlier posts to quote and say that I'm suspicious...

It seems like both TIG and Skeam's reasons for voting for me is that I was too chatty, but wasn't I always like this even in previous games? (as Reznor pointed out)

You dunno what goes on in my mind and my motifs behind my actions. Very Happy

You are just putting words in my mouth here.Its called providing assurance to my own opinion , which i felt i needed then.No matter who it was form.I went to your earlier post cuz its the one that formed the initial suspicion. And stop bringing in previous games, you know what ppl say about evidence from previous games :S

Hmm and Nox your latest post was interesting I have to sorta agree with the CNZ part LOL..... Do you even find Creature suspicious at all...

Nox Noctis wrote:Hey theres something i want to point out, not being on Lenalesca's defence, but all the talk of her being 'frazzled', seriously? GO BACK and read DBZ THATs being frazzled when she WAS mafia.

And how do u know she isn't mafia now??? Sounds like this is in her defense in my view...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:34 am

hay guys, sorry bout the quietness in the game, havent actually had much access to the computer latly with the whole getting the new house sorted and work and what not, im not trying to make up excuses coz thats just lame, but yeah.

i find myself kind of on the same lines as dara, with the 'not finding anyone suspicious' thing. i believe its hard to judge what character a player has just because they are playing differently. in my opinion it would be boring if everyone played the same, which is why i like to try and 'mix it up' sometimes, sometimes its good, sumtimes not so :S

ok so my understanding is there are 7 brothers and one breathes fire (thanks wikipedia) this is fun

@Lenalesca: why can't we be friends, must we fight and try to kill each other? we could be a great team if we put aside our desires to destroy each other each round lol
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:49 am

Vote count update (As requested)

Lenalesca : 3 (TIG, Skeam, Creature124)
Xyberangel : 2 (Reznor, Idlefingers)
Creature124 : 2 (Dara, Nox)
Skeam : 1 (Lenalesca)

Votes needed for a lynch : 6

Yet to vote: Lucyfer, Xyberangel and GC-x
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:55 am

@Gc-X: This bloodshed started with you in HP mafia and has always happened in subsequent mafias, don't chicken out on me now!
and since that wasn't 40 words (i think), more ppl that don't seem to have much to do with each other/keeping apart: Skeam/Creature, Nox/Skeam (hahahah classic one), and of course Reznor/Lucy(but i think that one's a given lol). Is that 40 words yet?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:21 am

@Lenalesca: hehe like i would chicken out, I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE! i suppose some things shouldnt change in a game of mafia, feuds are one of them Razz i dont know what i was thinking, friends or enemies lol. good luck to you then
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:05 am

gc-X wrote:
i find myself kind of on the same lines as dara, with the 'not finding anyone suspicious' thing. i believe its hard to judge what character a player has just because they are playing differently. in my opinion it would be boring if everyone played the same, which is why i like to try and 'mix it up' sometimes, sometimes its good, sumtimes not so :S

you need to take on board your own advice imo, I'm sure youve like said this 500 times lol....

@Creature124 .

How settled are you for lynching Lenalesca?Is there any other ppl in particular you also find suspicious???
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:26 am

To be honest sKeam, I don't even have much suspiscion on Lenalesca. It's more a lynch of convenience than anything - being day one, I have no real suspects, so Lenalesca will do. Though I am considering switching and voting for xyberangel, since I am with Renzor when it comes down to inactives = annoying. I have seen xyberangel so little in previous rounds (she god modkilled in day one of KHR, my first round ever~) that I doubt much has changed.

But look at all thing fun things that have happened since I voted for Lenalesca! I was out to stir the pot, and boy is it stirred. I'll stick with it a while longer to see if anyone else does anything of note, but I will probably change it xyberangel eventually.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:42 am

hmmmmmmmmm from what i have read so far...
i say i going to have to LYNCH XYBERANGEL
her inactivity is :S
and i havent quite got my head around the teamings - there is teams appearing but which ones are good and which ones are bad is still hard to tell.

@lenalesca: just out of curiousity?
why dont you like being grouped with idlefingers?
i mean since you are the one under suspicion shouldn't idlefingers be the one trying to not have any connections with you?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:05 pm

sKeam wrote:
you need to take on board your own advice imo, I'm sure youve like said this 500 times lol....
*499 thank you very much

hey, lets not pick on the inactives too much, since alot of the time, its more people not knowing what to say. I get that alot, and thats probably why im always put on the inactive list.

@xyberangel: am i right or are you actually jst plain inactive? (no reply will pretty much confirm your inactivity and kinda makes me look like a dick :S)
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:42 pm

How am i working with Lenalesca, i said i found her suspicious as well didnt i? confused
Lenalesca wrote:I mean me/Iddlefingers - He (it is a he right? I'm sorry he's new so I hav no clue)
Im a girl Sad

anyway, things seem to be going around and around in circles now Neutral i think we should just come to a some form of majority decision on how to vote for this day phase. as far as i can see, the options so far are:

Lynch Lenalesca - for possibly being mafia (based on TIGs deductions)
Lynch Xyberangel - for being inactive (based on Reznor reasons)
Lynch Creature - because he keeps talking about CNZ (based on Nox reasons)

Those 3 seem to be the main targets which are likely to get lynched and i think we should just all just decide to do one, because at the moment, we arent really getting anywhere pale wish i knew what else to say, im a bit out of my depth here at the moment
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Lenalesca wrote:TIG's assignment of alliances was interesting though (and I was actually trying to formulate those too but oh well). But I have to say that those a long shots (from my point of view, but hey for all u ppl know I'm the most suspicious one right -_-), I mean me/Iddlefingers - He (it is a he right? I'm sorry he's new so I hav no clue) hasn't exactly posted much compared to the rest of us, so it's kind of like
It was just some food for thought when i posted that part up, just to get discussion going on possible team ups on the information at hand. And out of the active people, those pairings seem to be the more likely of the two (in terms of posting and "opinions" so far). Anyway, as it stands I said as an off handed point, more of something to think about, although i didnt expect this reaction out of you i must say, it is proving to be quite useful tactic i must say Suspect
Lenalesca wrote:I'm sorry our posts don't follow directly one after another and we haven't really interacted but last time I checked he (like the rest of you, sigh) finds me suspicious
Actually if i recall, she kind of broadly said that she finds everyone suspicious, but she did say you were slightly more suspicious to her. But as she covered her basis and said everyone was suspicious as well to her, kinda lost the weight of her suspicion on you, to me at least (Like she did it, just to go along with the consensus at the time).
Lenalesca wrote:Besides, from the same reasoning you could say I'm also teaming up with Nox, Gc-X, even Lucy(fer).
I was basing my deductions on the information at hand (i.e. the people who were actively posting and contributing) I doubt those 3 people are partnered up with someone (or each other) on the sole basis that, when players are partnered up, it usually correlates to a higher frequency of posting by them in the game (and getting one another to make posts throughout the game, lest to raise suspicion). I can tell you right now, i am not affiliated with those 3 people in any form except that we are all probably townies/brothers.
Nox Noctis wrote:Since noone bothered to explain to you why no lynch is not ideal for the townside of the game... It is better to lynch someone (especially on the first day) rather then having a "no lynch" at the end of the first day, just say u managed to get a mafia then viola.. one down how many more to go. Understand?
Okay... Neutral

Reasons a Lynch is better than a No Lynch:
- A lynch, whether good or bad, provides information to everyone to make use of. (Perhaps not so much the case now, with it being a no reveal, but that remains to be seen with how the mod chooses to do the stories as well)
- A lynch is our only real way of killing the Mafia/SK during the course of a game
- Using how a lynch takes place and the peoples reactions to them (and preceding them) you can judge a persons allegiance more clearly than with just a murder victim from the night phase.
- Based on just statistical probability alone, you have a 30% (3/10) chance of picking the right person to lynch on day one. These odds increase with each subsequent Lynch/Death
- Just with the mentality of the players on this board (perhaps thanks to Pyro+Salt and I Twisted Evil ) a No lynch is a sure way to get yourself lynched off by the others.
- No lynch 90% of the time just stagnates the game and doesnt give us any information to make future decisions off of.
- As with Reznors choice of action, it gives you a chance to get the more inactive players to contribute (by actually getting them to post) or get killed off from inactivity.
- Usually if you no lynched, we would be in the same situation as we are today, with just less numbers on our side.

and thats just a few reasons off the top of my head.
sKeam wrote:Oh god that confused the hell out of me Reznor.... can i have a vote count update thanks!!
That Indian Guy wrote:
And with the way some people are "keeping their distance" between each other in their posts and thoughts, i would say that Lenalesca/Idlefingers and sKeam/Reznor are teamed up. (Lenalesca/Reznor seems less likely with the way she is somewhat advocating for Lenalesca and Lenalesca is agreeing with her). But this may just be me looking too much into the situation now... Suspect
Same could be said with you and Nox or Dara, dont ya rekon Boss??
I was basing my deductions on the time at the active players/posts. Nox and Dara have basically inactive during the course of the game (combine with the point of increased activity when partnered up like i mentioned above). Plus, Dara wouldnt make a No Lynch vote if he was teamed up with me (id tell him not to obviously) and if Nox and i were teamed up, her posts would look...different... and id get her to vote for Lenalesca as well, but she wouldnt do that i bet Laughing
sKeam wrote:
And how do u know she isn't mafia now??? Sounds like this is in her defense in my view...
I concur with this statement
Idlefingers wrote:Lynch Lenalesca - for possibly being mafia (based on TIGs deductions)
Lynch Xyberangel - for being inactive (based on Reznor reasons)
Lynch Creature - because he keeps talking about CNZ (based on Nox reasons)
I agree with your sentiment. I am fairly certain that Lenalesca is Mafia, but i am willing to change to Xyberangel (inactivity) or Idlefingers (possible mafioso) to end the day.

As it stands, my voting commitment stands at:
Lenalesca - 90%
Xyberangel - 70%
Idlefingers - 70%
Nox - 60%
Dara - 60%
Gc-X - 40%
Lucyfer - 40%
Creature - 10%
Reznor - 10%
Skeam - 0%

Xyberangel, i see that you are on the forum at the moment, you better start posting Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by xyberangel Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:21 pm

hey, lets not pick on the inactives too much, since alot of the time, its more people not knowing what to say.
I get that a lot, and thats probably why I'm always put on the inactive list.

yeah you could definately say that I'm being inactive due to not knowing what to say, as it is just the first round. It does feel different from playing in rl in comparassion. Anyways I'll try to keep posted.

I have seen xyberangel so little in previous rounds (she god modkilled in day one of KHR, my first round ever~) that I doubt much has changed.

So based one one round of mafia, it has being decided that I'm an inactive player? Through that may be the case, but I was occupied with rl things and couldn't participate fully in that run. Of course still learning the ropes and all of the game, but you shouldn't judge based on one previous round.

Anyways since everyone is only voting on me based on my inactiveness I'll second TIGS deductions that Lenalesca has being acting suspicious and overeacting to her being voted. In itself to make day one go faster I LYNCH LENALESCA.
xyberangel
xyberangel
平民「Commoner」
平民「Commoner」

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:14 am

@lucyfer - well TIG grouped me with her and talked about another group which didn't involve me, and he didn't say that it's just one of his offhand comments. I thought he was serious and I was really wondering why he did group us together (since I can't speak for the other group cos I am not part of it) based on us 'staying away from each other'. Because to me that was just a grasp at straws in an attempt to make me seem more guilty because mafias do move in groups and if he grouped me up with someone with no adequate reason, then I'd definitely point it out and then he'll be all over it as he is right now. I'm not particularly against being paired up with Iddlefingers though, lol I mean I went thru worse, but I do find TIG's pairing strategy quite weird.
I kind of want to vote against Xyberangel because it's pretty obvious she's quiet and looking for a way out but then I bet TIG is just going to say why didn't I vote for Iddlefingers, they have the same 70% suspicion etc etc.
Overall, I feel that TIG did a good job controlling the start of this round, but there are people not buying it now, me included. You started off with a good reason to vote against me, but after refusing to listen to any of my explanations and plain just grasping at straws afterwards, I have to say Suspect UNLYNCH SKEAM, LYNCH XYBERANGEL (I like revenge lynching, don't you? especially when it's a good reason). Right now I suspect TIG/xyberangel pairing lol, maybe it's just me.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:46 am

Reading through the game again, after being away from it for a few day has let me think a few things over.

1) I still want to lynch off xyberangel because of inactivity, but thats really the only reason i have against her.
2) TIG seems fairly confident that he has found a Mafia player already, if thats the case, its better to take care of them now, since we dont know how much of an advantage a non reveal role will give to the mafia this round.
3) While his inital assessment on pairings seemed weird, i think i get what TIG was trying to do with that. He was trying to see if you had a partner and who it could be. It was probably just a guess at the time, but your responce to it was quite intriguing to me as well i must say. (At least thats what i think he was doing, because thats what i would have done Razz )

I guess i am putting a lot of faith in TIG and hope that he is with the town side.

UNLYNCH XYBERANGEL and LYNCH LENALESCA

You better be more active the next day phase Xyberangel or i will personally lead the lynch against you Suspect (Or could we get Lenalesca to take over an inactive role should she get lynched?)
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:47 am

Unlynch Lenalesca

So basically is TIG lying to us all? I will give you one chance to convince me you are part of the good side.and why we should keep u around.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:17 am

Vote count update by the awesome mod

Lenalesca : 4 (Reznor, TIG, Creature124, xyberangel)
Xyberangel : 3 (Idlefingers, Lucyfer, lenalesca)

Yet to vote: Skeam and GC-X
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:21 am

Hmm seems like this may be my last post in this thread so I'll be quick and list my points:
- Yes TIG's first reasons to vote against me I admit was logical, but I have given the explanations and if none of you believe me well it's not my fault.
- TIG said that I'm teamed up with Iddlefingers without much of an evidence --> I retaliate and list why this doesn't seem plausible --> ppl get on my case even though I think this is natural reaction. In my POV after the first round of reasons, TIG has simply being trying to make it seem like I have someone in tow with me to make me seem more mafia-ish, but of course since he has no basis he just says it out with a lame reason of 'keeping out of each other's way' etc and when I say otherwise he clamps it down with 'you're over-reacting'. At least that's how I see the pattern is.
- I don't like Xyberangel due to: she is quiet and doesn't offer much opinion and even when she votes for me her reason seems vague and open to interpretation: Lenalesca's over-reacting.
- Personally I don't mind going first, because right now the number of townies should still be able to out-number mafia/third party pretty comfortably. However, I guess my night ability will have to go to waste *shrugs*
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!) - Page 2 Empty if u really are important you chould role claim .. *cough*

Post by sKeam Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:55 am

Lynch Lenalesca.................................

one two three four five six ..... 38

=40
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:29 am

Lenalesca, this is a game which the mod has stated actively encourages role claiming. Why aren't you doing it?

I know that I'll be claiming when a serious threat to my ongoing good health starts brewing. Even if it would make you mafia enemy number one, thats what doctors are for. Unless there is some major strategy I am missing here?
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:12 am

Lenalesca wrote:- TIG said that I'm teamed up with Iddlefingers without much of an evidence -->
I explained this already, it was just a side point which i mentioned without much thought, which ended up bearing some fruit is all (via your reaction) it wasnt meant as anything initially.
Lenalesca wrote:TIG has simply being trying to make it seem like I have someone in tow with me to make me seem more mafia-ish, but of course since he has no basis he just says it out with a lame reason of 'keeping out of each other's way' etc
You dont think it is a common tactic for mafia players to try and keep as much distance as possible between each other in the thread? I think it quite a common tactic, in order to ensure that if one is caught, the other remains unaffiliated with the other.

And considering i already told you it was just an offhanded point already, and yet you seem quite concerned with it still, i am willing to put my life on the line to say you are working with Idlefingers. If after you and Idlefingers are "killed off" the Mafia are still standing, everyone is free to lynch me off (ill even cast the first vote on myself)*
Lenalesca wrote:when I say otherwise he clamps it down with 'you're over-reacting'. At least that's how I see the pattern is.
I never said you overreacted at all. I just said you reacted in an interesting way at most.
Lenalesca wrote:- Personally I don't mind going first, because right now the number of townies should still be able to out-number mafia/third party pretty comfortably. However, I guess my night ability will have to go to waste *shrugs*
At this stage, your best bet would be as Creature pointed out, to role claim because if you really are a townie, you have nothing to hide right Smile (I must say, i find it surprising, in a game which encourages role claiming, no one has done so yet Laughing)

Also notice, i had "paired up" Reznor/Skeam and both are at the bottom of my suspicion list at the moment Razz

*Question to Host: If the Mafia have all been killed off, will you announce it in the game, or would we have to get any possible Serial Killer presence out of the way as well, even though they are not linked?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:47 am

LYNCH LENALESCA

sorry, it isnt personal but i feel this day isnt going anywhere and maybe what happens in the night phase will give us clues as to whos who in the game. nothing personal, really (except for the little tiniest spot of pride i have for 1 up-ing you again Razz)

Last edited by gc-X on Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tags fail)
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:52 am

now for the moment of truth.... oh wait Rolling Eyes

heads down everyone go to sleep and wait for da mod.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:56 am

Vote count update

Lenalesca : 6 (Reznor, TIG, Creature124, xyberangel, skeam, gc-x)
Xyberangel : 3 (Idlefingers, Lucyfer, lenalesca)

Lenalesca has been lynched and she will not be able to post anymore.

Active players
1- Nox
2- Gc-X
3- Skeam
4- xyberangel
5- Idlefingers
6- Lucyfer
7- Dara
8- TIG
9- Lenalesca
10- Reznor
11- Creature124

IT IS NOW NIGHT ONE NO ONE MAY POST AND PLEASE PM ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS ASAP
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:57 am

@TIG's questions: Sorry I cannot answer that question you have to read the situation yourself.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:50 pm

NIGHT ONE EVENTS THROUGH THE EYES OF THE SECOND BROTHER
Second Brother uses his enhanced sight and looked at the dead body from day one's battle "ew...." ……but something else caught his eyes……..

Forth brother and fifth brother was playing with their water and fire breathing power with each other and little brother walks in,

Little bro: “Oi you two…… fight some demons……..stop playing around and doing nothing…….”

Two brothers keeps on playing ignoring little brother and forth brother heats up the water fifth brother squirted out and prepares for a hot bath together

Little bro: “Hey are you two listening?”

Forth bro starts rubbing fifth bro’s back

Little bro: “…… fuck this”

Little brother busts out his weapon “THE CALABASH OF DOOM” and sucks in forth bro
“I’m not letting him out until you guys decide to start fighting”

Fifth bro looks at little bro….little bro looks back at fifth bro……fifth bro continues to look at little bro…..little bro keeps on looking back at fifth bro……..fifth bro stares at little bro more…….little bro focuses his sight onto the fifth bro……….they continue to look at each other…..

And then everything happened so fast………

A bunch of demons fled past …… and then….

*BOOM*

A gigantic foot lands on the fifth bro’s bath tub.

Little bro: ‘WTF WAS THAT, OMFG SIXTH BRO THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SO HUGE? WHERE IS BIG BRO? oh and I think you landed on fifth bro”

Sixth bro: “oh shit I missed…I was aiming for the demons.”

He lifts up his foot and fifth bro was inside a puddle of mud. The water made the soil soft and he was not squashed to death.

Fifth bro: “ok…. I get it… I’ll go fight the fkn demons….just don’t do that ever again…..”

Big bro then walks in……. “Has anyone seen my power? I can’t find it, I hope it’s not stol………” and then he landed his eyes on sixth brother who is the size of a ten-story building…..

Big bro looks at sixth bro………sixth bro looks back at big bro………big bro stares back at sixth bro…….sixth bro looks back at big bro……. big bro continues to look at sixth bro…….sixth bro looks back again at big bro……

Sixth bro drops big bro’s power and turned invisible ran away.

Big Bro: “Waaaaaaaaait a minute…….”

Sixth bro continued to ran away into the wild and he ran into the two demons……scorpion and red snake…..

“In case you are wondering….. yes we see you =D. We got these thermo goggles from china and we can always see invisible enemies now, so six……you still think you are the only undefeated calabash bro out of all your other bros? We don’t think so….. TAKE THIS”

The scorpion used his pincer and snake used her hairpin which morphed into a gigantic sword and they both attacked sixth bro. Without invisibility sixth bro is as vulnerable as ever…….

Sixth bro was ready to accept his first defeat and third bro came just in time to block the attacks. Scorpion’s pincers and snakes sword shattered as they collided onto third brother’s steel like skin.

Sixth bro and third bro looks at scorpion and snake….... scorpion and snake looks back at third bro and sixth bro….. sixth bro and third bro looks at scorpion and snake still…….. scorpion and snake returns the same look back onto sixth and third……..

And then the sun came up….. another round of battle starts

IT IS NOW DAY TWO YOU MAY POST AGAIN

Active players (yes amazingly no one died......)
1- Nox
2- Gc-X
3- Skeam
4- xyberangel
5- Idlefingers
6- Lucyfer
7- Dara
8- TIG
9- Lenalesca (Lynched)
10- Reznor
11- Creature124
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:04 pm

NOTICE: PLAYERS LUCYFER, SKEAM AND GC-X WILL BE AWAY FROM THE GAME AND WON'T BE BACK TILL THURSDAY AND PLAYER REZNOR WILL BE HEADING BACK TO ENGLAND ON THE 8TH(Thursday as well) THEREFORE I WILL FIND A REPLACEMENT PLAYER FOR HER AFTER THAT DATE.

Now continue.....
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:31 am

LOL i have no comment on da story...

Like we hear from 5th bro and then.. like nothing happens >_> and Lil bro sounds like a jack of all trades to me and 6th bro hid for the night :S ???

And interesting about the two demons……scorpion and red snake….. it sounds like there's two left.This either means there's 3 mafia or we got da wrong person

But it looks like the mafia got roleblocked, so from skimming through it sounds like one person here knows the identity of a mafia Suspect .Another witness aye??

and wtf i thought i was coming back on wednesday... i guess not :S

Last edited by sKeam on Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:10 am; edited 2 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:53 am

Only 9 of the apparent 11 characters are mentioned. And guess what?! The mafia is still alive!! Good job guys!!.. lol!
Since i dont know this series, im going to assume that the extra 2 characters is the old man (if he survied the stabbing and falling off the cliff) and some girl character lenalesca mentioned in the earlier posts. Unless someone has a better understanding of things please input.
Can we safely assume that lenalesca is a townie? Since the Mafia is still alive (scorpian and snake) vice versa? I looked on wiki and don't see anything that can be a possible third party.. although i could be wrong.

So now what? Classify all those that voted for lenalesca 'highly suspicious'?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:57 am

First and most important thing i would like to mention, i no longer believe there to be a set up of 2 Mafia/1 SK for our enemies. I believe there to be 2 teams of 2 mafia in this game. Reasons being:

- In the story, it specifically mentioned: "scorpion and red snake" as demons. Why specifically mention a color for the snake demon (especially when the snake demon was just referred to as snake demon on the wiki sources as far as i can see) possibly to differentiate between the two mafia sides?
- We know we killed a bad guy (contrary to what Nox might have you believe) because as we saw from the first part of the story, when the second brother examined the lynched body, he said ew (as if to express disgust) and not mourning for the loss of a good guy (especially seeing as all 7 brothers are still alive)
- I expected their to be two enemy killings during the night (1 Mafia/1SK) but as we saw there was only one attempt made on the town. This could mean two things. A) Lenalesca was the Serial Killer and now we just have the Mafia left or B) Lenalesca was the Godfather of her Mafia side and that Mafia team no longer has the ability to night kill.
- It could be referring to the surprise Stebung had in stall for us, by setting up 2 mafia sides in such a small game, because it is a non-reveal round.

With that in mind, i think we still have 2 main enemies to worry about. Although if my hypothesis is correct, only one side is a threat to us if Lenalesca was the Godfather for her side.

Now from the story, we know the following:
- The 4th and 5th Brother are connected as Masons (Fire & Water) and did not have any night actions in play last night.
- The 7th/Youngest Brother targeted a townie (4th Brother) and seems to have some kind of protection/roleblocking/wandering type power at his disposal (and should know the identity now of one of the masons)
- The 6th Brother stole the 1st Brothers power, targeted a Demon, but was redirected to the 5th Brother (but did not kill him). Meaning 1st Brother is Vigilante, 6th is Thief and that someone (probably Mafia) have a Bus Driver/Redirection power at their disposal. (Also means 6th Brother knows the 1st Brother and one of the Demons now)
- The 1st/Eldest Brother sounds like a whiner “Waaaaaaaaait a minute…….” Razz
- Scorpion and Red Snake are the Mafia (or second mafia) side and targeted the 6th Brother but was saved thanks to 3rd Brother (So 3rd Brother knows who 6th Brother is now)

See, reading the story and analyzing the story does help Razz

Now with that, these are the people i have cleared as townie on my list:
- Nox
- Skeam
- TIG
- Reznor

Uncleared names:
- Gc-X
- xyberangel
- Lucyfer
- Dara
- Creature124
- Idlefingers

Now 2/3 of the names on the list are evil. Which ones remains to be seen. But with any information the other players can bring forth will help us narrow down the remaining suspects. I would specifically like to hear from the people on my uncleared list to see what they have to say (especially Dara/Lucyfer/Xyberangel/Gc-X) who previously had nothing much to say Suspect

Nox Noctis wrote:Only 9 of the apparent 11 characters are mentioned. And guess what?! The mafia is still alive!! Good job guys!!.. lol!
I dont see what you are complaining about, we got a Night phase with 0 townie deaths and learned valuable information in the process. Id say thats about as good as 1st night phase you can hope for.
Nox Noctis wrote:Can we safely assume that lenalesca is a townie? Since the Mafia is still alive (scorpian and snake) vice versa? I looked on wiki and don't see anything that can be a possible third party.. although i could be wrong.
How exactly did you come up with that conclusion? Lenalesca could have been the SK or Godfather to her own Mafia side, like i mentioned above. I mean if she was a townie, why didnt she just tell us who she was via role claim? There was nothing left to hide at that stage. scratch

Anyway, if by some slim chance, Lenalesca was townie/survivor as it stands now, we should have enough information to be able to wrap up the game. 10 players left. 7 brothers (townies) who all know one or another in some form. 2 demons (mafia) and possibly another demon/third party. We have all that we need as far as i am concerned.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Interesting hypothesis TIG. But maybe the snake is red? 8D I'd be more inclined to believe that Lenalesca was the SK, and we lynched her, preventing a kill, and the action of the Third brother preventing the other.

I'll admit to knowing almost nothing about the theme (too lazy to do much research lol) but I was under the impression that there was only two demons in the setting - having a second mafia that includes another snake demon seems a bit of a stretch to me. Do correct me if my premise on that is wrong however!
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:47 pm

Hey ppl' a few points.

That Indian Guy wrote:First and most important thing i would like to mention, i no longer believe there to be a set up of 2 Mafia/1 SK for our enemies. I believe there to be 2 teams of 2 mafia in this game. Reasons being:

- In the story, it specifically mentioned: "scorpion and red snake" as demons. Why specifically mention a color for the snake demon (especially when the snake demon was just referred to as snake demon on the wiki sources as far as i can see) possibly to differentiate between the two mafia sides?
- We know we killed a bad guy (contrary to what Nox might have you believe) because as we saw from the first part of the story, when the second brother examined the lynched body, he said ew (as if to express disgust) and not mourning for the loss of a good guy (especially seeing as all 7 brothers are still alive)
- I expected their* to be two enemy killings during the night (1 Mafia/1SK) but as we saw there was only one attempt made on the town. This could mean two things. A) Lenalesca was the Serial Killer and now we just have the Mafia left or B) Lenalesca was the Godfather of her Mafia side and that Mafia team no longer has the ability to night kill.
- It could be referring to the surprise Stebung had in stall for us, by setting up 2 mafia sides in such a small game, because it is a non-reveal round.

With that in mind, i think we still have 2 main enemies to worry about. Although if my hypothesis is correct, only one side is a threat to us if Lenalesca was the Godfather for her side.

Now from the story, we know the following:
- The 4th and 5th Brother are connected as Masons (Fire & Water) and did not have any night actions in play last night.
- The 7th/Youngest Brother targeted a townie (4th Brother) and seems to have some kind of protection/roleblocking/wandering type power at his disposal (and should know the identity now of one of the masons)
- The 6th Brother stole the 1st Brothers power, targeted a Demon, but was redirected to the 5th Brother (but did not kill him). Meaning 1st Brother is Vigilante, 6th is Thief and that someone (probably Mafia) have a Bus Driver/Redirection power at their disposal. (Also means 6th Brother knows the 1st Brother and one of the Demons now)
- The 1st/Eldest Brother sounds like a whiner “Waaaaaaaaait a minute…….” Razz
- Scorpion and Red Snake are the Mafia (or second mafia) side and targeted the 6th Brother but was saved thanks to 3rd Brother (So 3rd Brother knows who 6th Brother is now)

See, reading the story and analyzing the story does help Razz

Now with that, these are the people i have cleared as townie on my list:
- Nox
- Skeam
- TIG
- Reznor

Uncleared names:
- Gc-X
- xyberangel
- Lucyfer
- Dara
- Creature124
- Idlefingers

Now 2/3 of the names on the list are evil. Which ones remains to be seen. But with any information the other players can bring forth will help us narrow down the remaining suspects. I would specifically like to hear from the people on my uncleared list to see what they have to say (especially Dara/Lucyfer/Xyberangel/Gc-X) who previously had nothing much to say Suspect

Nox Noctis wrote:Only 9 of the apparent 11 characters are mentioned. And guess what?! The mafia is still alive!! Good job guys!!.. lol!
I dont see what you are complaining about, we got a Night phase with 0 townie deaths and learned valuable information in the process. Id say thats about as good as 1st night phase you can hope for.
Nox Noctis wrote:Can we safely assume that lenalesca is a townie? Since the Mafia is still alive (scorpian and snake) vice versa? I looked on wiki and don't see anything that can be a possible third party.. although i could be wrong.
How exactly did you come up with that conclusion? Lenalesca could have been the SK or Godfather to her own Mafia side, like i mentioned above. I mean if she was a townie, why didnt she just tell us who she was via role claim? There was nothing left to hide at that stage. scratch

Anyway, if by some slim chance, Lenalesca was townie/survivor as it stands now, we should have enough information to be able to wrap up the game. 10 players left. 7 brothers (townies) who all know one or another in some form. 2 demons (mafia) and possibly another demon/third party. We have all that we need as far as i am concerned.

*there

-the story is frm the view of the 2nd brother,this dosen't nesscessarily mean that he died on the last day phase?. Possibily Stebung didnt include him to screw us over, but then that would lead to less characters :S

-@Nox Noctis, i think the old man died in the beginning story unless he survived :S

-If there are two mafia's then yeah... the possible roleblocker i referred too probably shouldnt mention anything specific yet unless they feel they should....

Question... If Red snake is one mafia, who forms part of the other mafia?I agree with Creature that i thought there was only one snake and weird demon thingy.Perhaps things dont have to follow the story?

-I am 89% confident Lenalesca was anti-town, based on how she just gave up near the end when she shouldnt of and she didnt role claim when it can save her life. Anti-towns tend to avoid it when theres more ppl around cuz theres more chance the person they're claiming is alive.

@TIG. How have you derived that Nox Noctis is a confirmed towns person??Honestly im surpried u even got alot of details from such a nursery rhyme.

@Reznor,gc-x and Lucyfer. Who the heck do u guys think Lenalesca was??

Im gonna read the story again so yeah..
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:03 am

Does it really matter on who and what she is if noone died? If you look at it in a bigger picture, no townies were lost, and we still have the town advantage.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:18 am

YES IT DOES!!!!!

Yeah its true that no one died, thank god 4 that.But because she was highly likely to be anti-town.This is of interest to moir.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:02 pm

MOD NOTICE

The player Reznor will now be replaced with iHazard.

plz continue.

Active players (yes amazingly no one died......)
1- Nox
2- Gc-X
3- Skeam
4- xyberangel
5- Idlefingers
6- Lucyfer
7- Dara
8- TIG
9- Lenalesca (Lynched)
10- Reznor Is now iHazard
11- Creature124
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:40 am

i find it funny that now tig wants us to believe that there is a second mafia out there, when last phase he was sure lenalesca and i were mafia (which is still weird in itself), but since the mafia were shown to be still out there killing, he has to change his story. Suspect

I also find it weird, that after one night, Nox went from fairly suspicious to not suspicious at all, and again because of what tig says.

Also, Nox sure did a 180, first she kind of sarcastically comments on the Mafia still being out there, and then after tig points out nobody died, she just repeats his point and thats it.

Also, what happened to all the other players, they are awfully quiet at the moment.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:24 am

These games move quite slowly Idlefingers, you get used to it.

I'll admit I was a little bemused at TIG's decision that Nox is in the clear, I personally don't buy it, and probably won't until I hear his reasons behind it. I don't think TIG is deliberatley misleading us here, the 2nd mafia was a plausible theory, though in my mind the details don't match up - more likely Lenalesca was the SK imo. I do think she was scum, the brother whom we saw the story through would have said more than 'eww' if a brother had died, I think.

Also, welcome to the game iHazard! What is your take on what is going on?
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:35 am

@Reznor,gc-x and Lucyfer. Who the heck do u guys think Lenalesca was?

Answer my question!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:42 am

@skeam: mafia or some antitown - like everyone else says townie numbers didnt go down therefore she must have been antitown. I'm more inclined to believe she was mafia...

for now i'd like to lynch nox
sorry I mistrust every1 in this game - I'd like to hear from nox (why shouldn't i lynch you) and tig (why was nox cleared?)
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:25 pm

Lucy, isn't it more likely that she was the SK? I mean, the story showed that the two demons were still alive. And as far as I am aware, the setting only calls for two mafia....

I'll hold my vote for now, but I would be willing to vote for Nox. I'll hold until I hear the answers to your questions.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:40 pm

@i_want_answers206(sKeam): in answer to your question, i dont know what she was, i pretty much lynched her since everyone else was. I have very little understanding of the backstory of this round, so im playing it as if it were RL mafia, people in front of me and they all have roles. coz wen it comes down to it, people can try and decipher the story and somehow relate it to who each and everyone is, but then its a guessing game from there.

people do tend to use it as a strategy to lure out the mafia by means of presure and with those with cop powers or whatever, they have a better chance at finding the mafia, just convincing everyone else is the bitch. i mean, could you imagine if lenalesca was the cop? she was lynched before she even got a chance to use her night action. and it turned out that she wasnt mafia. funny that...

i do however apreciate sKeam asking me questions, since it pretty much gives me an opportunity to speak (yay coz i like talking so much) and i hope he got the answer he was looking for

(omg after rereading this is just me ranting, ignore peoples, i just needed the 40+ words Razz)
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:04 am

Look noone is holding a gun to your head so you guys don't need to listen to TIG if you guys don't want to.

Yes i am bemused that i was 60% suspicious and then the next night i am 'cleared'. But I have my own theories.

I am innocent either way because... just think about it.. I am the first brother, if you read the story correctly there is a clear interaction between the sixth and first brother. EVEN THOUGH if TIG is not the sixth brother SOMEONE else in this game ie. the sixth brother knows i am innocent cause they targeted me in the night phase. Its pretty simple.
"b-but you could be mafia role claiming!" The mafia had their chance to role claim if they really wanted to, besides if the counter role claim now it would make them look stupid.
You can also get out of the story, my power was 'stolen' therefore don't ask me 'If your townie then what did you learn in the night phase'. I really didn't want to reveal my role, but this is the easiest way to get you guys to understand the situation.

I hope that answers some questions.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:22 am

screw this.

lynch That Indian Guy

and Nox , i still dont really belive you, but ill do so reluctantly... I still find it odd you said Lenalesca was 'not mafia' last day phase.. so yeah..
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:54 am

This is just getting sad and pathetic now (not to mention boring). Everyone whined about not having enough information to go on, and wanted someone else to lead everyone else in making a decision. So we go through a lynch phase (and a successful one at that, seeing as Lenalesca didnt claim a role to save herself and the disgust of the second brother) and then we go through a night phase were everyone (aside from Nox and i guess the Mason brothers) should have learned something. But what do we get? Everyone goes quiet again waiting for someone else to start things off (and everyone, including the lurkers seem to have been on at least once in my absence). I even made a post at the start of the Day Phase attempting to start off the discussion/putting the pieces together. What are you guys all waiting for?

I did want to keep quiet about how and why i knew certain roles were clean until we got some info out of all the other players and i learned more, but Nox kind of stepped all over that. So instead, im going to reveal everything i know now, do with it what you will.

1st Brother - Nox
2nd Brother - ?
3rd Brother - Should be able to confirm that i am the 6th brother
4th Brother - sKeam or Reznor/iHazard
5th Brother - sKeam or Reznor/iHazard
6th Brother - TIG
7th Brother - ?

Scorpion - ? (But also is aware of my identity since they tried to kill me)
Red Snake - ? (But also is aware of my identity since they tried to kill me)

Unknown anti town player - Idlefingers

I know Idlefingers isnt part of the town, since i targeted her with my night kill, but it was deflected onto the 5th brother. I know it wasnt any of the other brothers i targeted since the story clearly says i attempted to target a demon. But not Red Snake or Scorpion (since they had no interaction with me until they tried to kill me. It is also why i proposed the game has 2 teams of 2 Mafia.

Also, if Nox isnt the 1st Brother, then i call Bull on Stebungs story for purposely deceiving the players by saying the 1st Brothers power was stolen and the eye duel between her and I. Although i dont believe Stebung would do that.

And as for the Snake distinction, i will mention that on wiki it only has info as far as Season 1 on it. Lenalesca and Stebung had previously mentioned (in the sign up thread i think scratch ) that there is a second season to the show as well or something, where things do kinda change.

From here we have 2 routes to go.
A) We Lynch Idlefingers who we know is Anti-town and see how many of us survive the Mafias attempts during the night phase.
B) 2nd/3rd/7th Brother come forth. We go through possible counterclaims by other players, but figure out who all the anti-town players are. We lynch one of them and using the powers the town has at their disposal still with all the Brothers still alive, we take out the remaining Mafia during the night. If one of them manage to survive, we still have the overwhelming majority in terms of lynch numbers.

- Gc-X
- xyberangel
- Lucyfer
- Dara
- Creature124

3 of them are our brothers, the other 2 are Mafia. Time for you guys to start talking, and quickly i would say.
sKeam wrote:@TIG. How have you derived that Nox Noctis is a confirmed towns person??Honestly im surpried u even got alot of details from such a nursery rhyme.
Based on my night action outcome and what the story said. I thought that would be kind of an obvious answer?
creature124 wrote:I'll admit I was a little bemused at TIG's decision that Nox is in the clear, I personally don't buy it, and probably won't until I hear his reasons behind it.
Even if you didnt know why i cleared her, how can something like this be seen as strange to you? I found someone fairly suspicious (60% isnt all that much, i start everyone off at 50% as it is). We have a night phase and i end up clearing her. The logical conclusion, without hearing me blurt out my reasons would have been that i inspected her in someway would it not? Suspect
creature124 wrote:I don't think TIG is deliberatley misleading us here, the 2nd mafia was a plausible theory, though in my mind the details don't match up - more likely Lenalesca was the SK imo.
Why would i be misleading you, when i am the one who has been helping the town the most, and not just minor help here and there, but active scum/mafia hunting? If i was SK/Mafia, it would have made 0 sense for me to go after Lenalesca so early on in the game. Especially when the towns greatly out numbers the anti-town for Day 1&2. If i was a separate Mafia group, i would have still kept her group around, seeing as that means more townies dead initially to help even out the numbers as well as provide later lynch scapegoats for me to use. Anti-town killing Anti-town at the start is never a smart idea or do you take me for a fool?
Lucyfer wrote:for now i'd like to lynch nox
sorry I mistrust every1 in this game - I'd like to hear from nox (why shouldn't i lynch you) and tig (why was nox cleared?)
So after i proceed to clear her, you go ahead and lynch vote her...Explain? I am also not going to buy the whole "i lynched her because i mistrust everyone" reason. If that was the case, you had 7 other players to go after. Players other than the one who i had cleared (which you should have realized was probably via some form of investigation, especially considering you have been the cop and tried to lynch people based on the info you have learned, without having reveal/spell out what role you are)
Nox Noctis wrote:Look noone is holding a gun to your head so you guys don't need to listen to TIG if you guys don't want to.
Yes, dont listen to the guy who is trying to clear your name Razz
Nox Noctis wrote:Yes i am bemused that i was 60% suspicious and then the next night i am 'cleared'. But I have my own theories.
Am i missing something here. Why is everyone so confused as to how a person can get cleared after a round of night actions? Has everyone forgot about inspection powers already? Neutral
Nox Noctis wrote:I am innocent either way because... just think about it.. I am the first brother, if you read the story correctly there is a clear interaction between the sixth and first brother. EVEN THOUGH if TIG is not the sixth brother SOMEONE else in this game ie. the sixth brother knows i am innocent cause they targeted me in the night phase. Its pretty simple.
Who else, except for me could if have been, when you only had interaction with one player according to the story? Suspect
sKeam wrote:screw this.

lynch That Indian Guy

and Nox , i still dont really belive you, but ill do so reluctantly... I still find it odd you said Lenalesca was 'not mafia' last day phase.. so yeah..
FAIL!
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:29 am

Am i missing something here. Why is everyone so confused as to how a person can get cleared after a round of night actions? Has everyone forgot about inspection powers already? Neutral

sigh.. sorry Vin o Mac you're just naturally untrustworthy in this game. Sad

I was probably on the same boat as creature as to not trusting you , i guess i just overlooked the most obvious solution.I'm some ppl did too... (or maybe i just really wanted to lynch you Very Happy) Rolling Eyes I dont trust anyone tbh....i was just beliving what i want to believe Very Happy

If u wanna know why i was suspicious of you , let me just say that i saw someone delete their post here and it pretty much confused the hell out of me,since it was a bit interesting , so w/e.. i'll just have to get over that now....

Tbh you or Nox were gonna be either of my two lynches Suspect my bad.

ugh...

@creature. I think i read on da other forum your away atm , but yes who should we lynch now?

@Lucyfer. ok so why did u lynch nox?who do YOU reckon we lynch now?

@gc-x say something useful for once.who do YOU reckon we lynch now?

@ihaZard say something!

@Dara: Say something!!

unlynch TIG Lynch xyberabgel for now since we were gonna last phase anywayz.I

Last edited by sKeam on Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:32 am

sKeam wrote:If u wanna know why i was suspicious of you , let me just say that i saw someone delete their post here and it pretty much confused the hell out of me , so w/e.. i'll just have to get over that now.
Who was it and why did that make you suspicious of me? (I know it wasnt me, considering i never deleted any of my posts)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriousCat Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 am

@sKeam: something!!

I'll follow TIG for once and see what happens. I know that renzor iHazard is the 4th bro. I know cause I used THE CALABASH OF DOOM on her. (You figure it out)

I right now I trust no one. But I would like to hear little more before I go lynching

@TIG: who do you suspect?
SeriousCat
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:48 am

skeam your not talkin about me right? I edited one of my posts because i missed something while reading the responses. Therefore had to take out sme bits cause they werent quite right.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next