WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!)

+9
Idlefingers
Reznor
SeriousCat
Nox Noctis
Lucyfer
sKeam
Lenalesca
creature124
Stebung
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!) - Page 3 Empty Re: ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!)

Post by sKeam Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:44 am

Nox Noctis wrote:skeam your not talkin about me right? I edited one of my posts because i missed something while reading the responses. Therefore had to take out sme bits cause they werent quite right.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and TIG, it didnt make you look too suspicious , it just had a subtle hint of suspecting you :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!) - Page 3 Empty Re: ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!)

Post by Stebung Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:06 pm

Awesome day 2 vote count update from awesome mod Stebung:

DAY TWO

Nox Noctis - 1 (Lucyfer)
Xyberangel - 1 (Skeam)

Votes needed for lynch: 6

Yet to vote: everyone else
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:31 pm

........and there it was.......a storm which came out of no where ravaged through the battle field and both the demons and calabash brothers retreated.......and they all decided to wait it out.....

Day 2 IS NOW OVER! IT IS NOW NIGHT TWO!!!! NO ONE MAY POST!!! AND SEND ME YOUR NIGHT ACTIONS ASAP
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:48 pm

....... the storm ceases......and a fire lighted up the sky.......now the calabash brothers and demons starts the fight again.......

IT IS NOW DAY 3! YOU MAY POST AGAIN!
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:53 pm

That was weird, but before we have another random flash like that, ill reveal what i learned in that time span Razz

1st Brother - Nox
2nd Brother - ?
3rd Brother - Creature (Although why he was suspicious of me has me a bit confused)
4th Brother - Reznor/iHazard
5th Brother - sKeam
6th Brother - TIG
7th Brother - Dara (According to his claim)

Oh and Lucyfer targeted Gc-X during the night phase.

So Idlefingers and Xyberangel are scum/mafia of some kind, and either Gc-X or Lucyfer is working with the latter.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:02 pm

i am hating the 40word limit i don't have much to say....
what i learnt in the time span: gc is innocent =.=
lynch gx-c
im confused now cos is there two mafia families?

filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space filling up space
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:04 pm

ah wtf fuck....

Lets make this game more fun.Since its a roleclaiming game i want the remaining 'uncleareed' players to tell us who they are.The one that looks da most dodgey we shall lynch Very Happy

Who is our 2nd brother hmmmm and who is that armidillo thing? hmmmm

yay alien
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:11 pm

sKeam wrote:ah wtf fuck....

Lets make this game more fun.Since its a roleclaiming game i want the remaining 'uncleareed' players to tell me who they are.The one that looks da most dodgey we shall lynch Very Happy

Who is our 2nd brother hmmmm

yay alien
Well we got all 7 brothers presumably, since lucyfer seems to be claiming to be the 2nd brother. Unless they final 3 people want to counterclaim. Just an issue of what order we want to lynch in now.

lucyfer wrote:i am hating the 40word limit i don't have much to say....
what i learnt in the time span: gc is innocent =.=
lynch gx-c
im confused now cos is there two mafia families?
This means either:
A) He is Godfather, which you should be able to figure out from my results and yours combined or
B) You are Mafia and are making a desperate attempt to claim before him?

Either way, not really an issue at this stage
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:20 pm

its just lenalesca turned out innocent too so im confused...
are you sure your list is correct tig?
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Hallo creature, thanks for the warm welcome Smile And I'm not too sure what to think at this point besides wondering who to lynch first...

@sKeam: Lookie! I'm finally saying something!!

On that note, my apologies for being so inactive. RL has been ridiculously busy, not to mention my having to haul serious ass on DO *sigh*

@Lucyfer:
Lucyfer wrote:what i learnt in the time span: gc is innocent =.=
lynch gx-c
So if I go on the assumption you're roleclaiming 2nd brother, does this mean the results of your investigations aren't accurate i.e. Insane or Naive cop?
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Lucyfer wrote:its just lenalesca turned out innocent too so im confused...
Like i said, 2 Mafia sides, so 2 Godfathers in all likelihood. What was your result on Night One?

Lucyfer wrote:are you sure your list is correct tig?
I am confident about:
1st Brother - Nox
2nd Brother - Lucyfer
3rd Brother - Creature (Although why he was suspicious of me has me a bit confused)
4th Brother - Reznor/iHazard
5th Brother - sKeam
6th Brother - TIG

7th Brother - Dara (According to his claim)

Ones in Green i basically guarantee are townie
Ones in Blue i am 90% sure on, but trust to be true (just unsure as to some of his posts last day phase
One in Orange i am trusting based on his claim, and his story adding up.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:47 pm

@ihazard: my sanity was assured

anyways i think the town is pretty on to it so whether i live or die now doesnt really matter - so im not going to bother trying to convince anyone anything
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Lucyfer wrote:its just lenalesca turned out innocent too so im confused...
are you sure your list is correct tig?

Lucyfer wrote:@ihazard: my sanity was assured

anyways i think the town is pretty on to it so whether i live or die now doesnt really matter - so im not going to bother trying to convince anyone anything

40!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Well, not to hold up things, while we wait for the others to come along, im going to Lynch Idlefingers for now and then the vigilante and kill off either Xyberangel or Gc-x and we will lynch off the last one the next day phase (unless someone has a 1 shot kill they can use against them, which would be great as well)

And with that, i take a break from Mafia. If im the only one who is going to be posting/playing, its not really that fun. So for now, ill probably just host or watch (unless the host needs the numbers to start the game). It was good fun while it lasted everyone, i leave the rest to you guys Smile

ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!) - Page 3 1aniedgeworthbow
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:54 pm

do u really expect ppl to continue to play now that youve said that..........

oh god :S

Lynch xyberangel lol.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:57 pm

I say we have a ring of death tbh...

unlynch xyberangel vote NO LYNCH
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:53 am

You can't have a ring of death with like 11 people XD!!!!! Why is lucy sayin GC is innocent and then like lynching him? -_-?

lynch lucyfer for being confused..

@ihazard yes.. i know that feeling.. thats what ive been doin since the holidays started.. and other stuff... its in like 2 weeks... i dont think i'll make it -_-
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:07 am

actually unlynch lucyfer and lynch xyberangel... i see her online again. She obviously doesn care about this game or wants to play this game.

screw the 40 word limit Mad i just got up..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 am

Nox Noctis wrote:actually unlynch lucyfer and lynch xyberangel... i see her online again. She obviously doesn care about this game or wants to play this game.
*Looks at Memberlist* Xyberangel Last Active - Thu Jul 09 2009, 13:29 Suspect
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:24 am

Nox Noctis wrote:You can't have a ring of death with like 11 people XD!!!!! Why is lucy sayin GC is innocent and then like lynching him? -_-?

@ihazard yes.. i know that feeling.. thats what ive been doin since the holidays started.. and other stuff... its in like 2 weeks... i dont think i'll make it -_-

unlynch no lynch

She did the same thing last round and she did the right thing so yeah :S so w/e.

no lynch
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:26 am

sKeam wrote:
Nox Noctis wrote:You can't have a ring of death with like 11 people XD!!!!! Why is lucy sayin GC is innocent and then like lynching him? -_-?

unlynch no lynch

She did the same thing last round and she did the right thing so yeah :S so w/e.

no lynch
I think she still hasnt got her head around the concept that the Godfather is immune to investigations perhaps?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:27 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
sKeam wrote:

unlynch no lynch

no lynch
I think she still hasnt got her head around the concept that the Godfather is immune to investigations perhaps?

meh i think she has... this game is just fkn confusing,or it was..
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:13 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
Nox Noctis wrote:actually unlynch lucyfer and lynch xyberangel... i see her online again. She obviously doesn care about this game or wants to play this game.
*Looks at Memberlist* Xyberangel Last Active - Thu Jul 09 2009, 13:29 Suspect

On the internet (msn) she was green on my msn the whole day..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:15 pm

*sweatdrop* Hurk. Forgot to mention that I was going to be away for several days. Sorry about that.

Anyway, three pages have happened. It seems people learned stuff during that flash night that happened - I suppose I didn't becuase I was too slow in getting my Night Action to Stebung. Whoops. Next time, I'm going to be a beautiful island resort that has wifi.

But to confirm, I am the Third Brother, and I did protect TIG in Night One, confirming him as the 6th Brother.

@TIG - Sorry for the confusion, wasn't out to incriminate you, just to say I didn't agree with you on the 2 mafia idea. Though looking at all this new information, that possibility is well back in the cards...I just don't know. Sorry to hear that you are getting disollusioned with the game - I have tried to be as active as possible in this round, and I think I've done well on that score at least.

@sKeam - No Lynch? Really? D8 I disapprove.

Anyway, LYNCH: Idlefingers

We need a vote update, I think.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:40 pm

WARNING: RANDOM CHANGE IN GAME

The calabash brothers and the demons became best friends and they lived happily ever after.......

The mod is tired of this inactive bullshit. To end this round faster. EVERYONE'S POWER WILL NOW BE VOID and I here by give everyone ONE NIGHT KILL and I expect every god damn one of you to pm me who you wish to kill. THE LAST MAN STANDING SHALL WIN!

FUCKING RING OF DEATH NOW!!!!!!!!!

IT IS NOW NIGHT PHASE COS I FUCKING SAID SO NO ONE MAY POST AND SEND ME YOUR NIGHT KILLS!!!!
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:38 pm

Lynch Stebung

for inactive mod
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:30 pm

lynch steven
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:41 pm

I like this idea.

Lynch: Stebung
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Aug 02, 2009 4:39 pm

Stebung - sKeam . creature124 , nox_noctis - LYNCHED

Stebung says:
*ok modship is now over to edwin
*just end it
NIGHT 3 UPDATE!!!

OW SHIT GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR BETRAYING US!!!

TAKE THISS!!!!!

BOOM!!!!

OMFG NO MY FUCKING BROTHER HOW COULD YOU!??!?!?!?

The final battle was intense between the brothers and the demons.Everyone died in an epic battle. The remaining survivor,brothers 4 walks off into the sunset for their journey across China to find land next to a river to harvest rice.

Remaining Players:

sKeam - 4th Brother - unlynchable

R.I.P
2- Gc-X - Mafia Godfather - Snake Demon -Could night kill 8 people in one night but had to find clues hidden around the world.
4- xyberangel - Mafia Godfather - Other Demon - Could only post twice in the game
5- Idlefingers - Mafia Godfather - Had to try get the godfather killed

1- Nox - 2nd Brother - Jack of all Trades
6- Lucyfer - 6rd Brother - Detective/Cop
iHazard - 5th brother - Beloved vigilante
7- Dara - 3rd Brother - Bus driving doctor who had 3 lifelines.
8- TIG - Unlynchable blacksmith
11- Creature124 - Roleblocking surviving jester on steroids with a knife wearing a bulletproof vest
3 - Lenalesca - Serial Killer who was actually a mafia.
12- Stebung - Jester mod on the serial killers side

TOWNIE SURVIVOURS WIN!!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:52 pm

ROUND 11 - THE CALABASH BROTHERS MAFIA (Town Wins!) - Page 3 SealofApprovalv1
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:10 am

LOL u got it wrong edwin... i was the first brother, the vigilante Razz where do u get ur facts lol
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:18 pm

Erm. More than half that role list is BS Nox. He had no facts, I think 8D
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:11 pm

i made it up cuz i cbf

STEVEN!!!

can you post up the roles thanks?
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:45 pm

FUCK

THE

POLICE
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3