WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

+9
Reznor
pyro+salt
That Indian Guy
Nox Noctis
Lenalesca
Lucyfer
Stebung
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
sKeam
13 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Reznor Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:@ Reznor Lol i'll tell you mine if you tell me yours *winks*
i am 100% human, now lets hear who you got Very Happy
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 2 Empty Re: Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:54 pm

Dean Winchester got so desperate he started dropping hints.

I was friggin more desperate as Sam in the Supernatural one. I spazzed wif Edwin for a good 4 walls of txt in the end! I dropped hints ok? they had to be subtle but in the end I obviously cudn't be STUFFED anymore. Aaaaaaaaaargh! and gawd, more walls of txt has appreared. Neutral
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:11 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:You forgot the SPN mafia, LCP and Mint.Tea did a great job XD you should go read it if u have the chance Reznor, Dean Winchester got so desperate he started dropping hints.

Dean Winchester is never desperate....and Sam Winchester lost the plot and wanted to join the dark side from the start *face palm*

anyways, back to this game of mafia....personal opinion: I don't think any of the mods on this forum will pair up TIG and LCP in a mafia game unless what they wanted was chaos and carnage lol
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:25 pm

I don't think any of the mods on this forum will pair up TIG and LCP in a mafia game unless what they wanted was chaos and carnage lol

I'm pretty sure roles were assigned randomly.

Anyway that SPN game - credit goes to Bee. She made most of the decisions.

And you shouldn't be pissed off when I die - I tend to die quite early since I magnet all the night actions.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:29 am

Dean Winchester is never desperate....and Sam Winchester lost the plot and wanted to join the dark side from the start *face palm*

I gave up after u failed to recognize 2 subtle hints and I dubbed the town doomed XD. FYI I didn't join the dark side til the final night when Bee turned me evil. XD why did teh game end as soon as I became evil?

Ok back to current game...I don't smell third party in the set up. From the intro it just seemed like the Androids vs Town...is cell going to pop up randomly? (since he wants to kill both sides...)
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:18 am

1. Who's your favorite DB/DBZ Character?
Vegeta. Radditz, Future Gohan & Hercule were also pretty cool i thought

2. Whats your favorite attacks?
Final Flash, the one used on cell was epic~ Gotenks Ghost Kamikaze attack was also lulz

3. Which character do you hate the most?
Didnt really like Chichi/Videl

4. Who are you most afraid of being the mafia?
Dont really care from a game stand point because of my role. But as far as just from a player point of view...LCP, Pyro+Salt and Mint.Tea (because its hard to get a read on her) would have to be the ones id be more cautious of than anyone else. Although im more interested in debating/arguing with them more than anything Laughing
Reznor wrote:have any bad guys side ever won this game?
Nox won the first game of Mafia, Pyro+Salt & I won the next game and Mint.Tea and LCP won SPN Mafia. Smile
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:3. Which character do you hate the most?
Hercules.
mint.tea wrote:3. Which character do you hate the most?
Oh, that one is easy. Hercules.
But Hercule Satan saved us from Cell Shocked
mint.tea wrote:1. Who's your favorite DB/DBZ Character?
Majun Buu. Just because she/he/it was pink. And acted all cute~ (from what I can remember)
Spoiler:
scratch ...Really?
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:To me, Hods isn't a factor I consider in mafia. He doesn't think things through and acts quite randomly/on a whim. It doesn't bother me if he dies or not or if he's mafia or not.

I like playing with That Indian Guy. I think he's a competent player, has good gut instincts, makes reliable arguments and he's an asset to whatever side he is on. He's one to watch out for in that sense.

Nox Noctis I think is also a pretty good player. I don't think she's a very good liar and while she does put some thought into gameplay, it's all very... near-sighted stuff. She plays it one day and one night at a time. As a player I do pay attention to what she says but I'm not too worried about her.

Pyro+salt's a pretty good player too. Aside from the gut instincts stuff XD she can appear innocent even when she's not and she has sound judgement and makes good comments. While I'd read what she writes, I wouldn't read too much into it or think too deeply about it.
Agree with the parts that are in bold. Think the comment in italic is lolz though Razz
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:EDIT: In short, if I was mafia, I wouldn't kill TIG in the first two-three nights, and I'm pretty sure if TIG was mafia he wouldn't kill me ;D I think we enjoy the challenge more than the victory, especially when we're not working together behind the scenes and don't know whose side the other one is on.
This is true Laughing i am in it for the lolz with LCP.

I dont know about Nox's comments about it being early Android saga...i personally think that its 7 Townies/2 Mafia (Android 18/17)/Serial Killer (Cell) and Survivor (Hercule). At least thats how i am guessing it is. If its just 2 Mafia against 9~ Townies, the game would be a bit skewed in its balance. (although how sKeam & Gc-X decided to set up could make my assumptions all wrong Laughing) The other possibility i see is that instead of 2 Mafia and a Serial Killer, we could also possibly have 2 sets of Mafia (Android 19/20 & Android 18/17) with the rest being townies/survivor etc

Oh and just so people can stop worrying, i am not Mafia. People are free to inspect/track me if they want to during the night phase, but im going no where quickly during it Embarassed

So what happens now? Do we lynch Hods/Lenalesca/Nox now?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:50 am

lol TIG is so sad, just cos he wants to enjoy a challenging game he wants to get rid of the lesser chanllenging players. But I don't think the 4 androids split up into 2 teams is applicable. I reckon third party is cell set up is more likely. However since it's Edwin, who the heck knows. Also, interesting that u bought up Hercule as survivor...lolz, i'll be rooting for him.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by iHazard Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:04 am

1. Who's your favorite DB/DBZ Character?
Vegeta, Radditz, Future Gohan and Future Trunks.

2. Whats your favorite attacks?
Honestly? I haven't watched it in so long I can't remember specific attacks... Agree with pyro that the powering up is pretty cool though Smile

3. Which character do you hate the most?
Freiza. Cuz he just wouldn't. Effing. DIE. Oh, and probably Chi Chi too, she got on my nerves.

4. Who are you most afraid of being the mafia?
I'll be somewhat wary of mint.tea, LCP and TIG - the last 2 for the mind-fuck factor Razz Not to discount any of the others, I got my eye on you Suspect
iHazard
iHazard
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 110
Major : Japanese
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:44 am

Ok hods......since everyone's answered the questions (I think)..........tell us what you were getting at =_= I agree with who ever said it doesn't reveal anything at all.....cos really it seemed like a opinion poll to me rather than an attempt to investigate. And the last question.....it seems like you are trying to find out who doesn't like who.....is that at all helpful?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:59 am

Sorry I'm a bit busy right now but the point was who actually answered what questions and how they answered Ill do a work up tonight once I've had a chance to read everyone's posts.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:07 am

That Indian Guy wrote:So what happens now? Do we lynch Hods/Lenalesca/Nox now?

I say we follow Pyro+salt's gut instincts and lynch the doctor. xD
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:28 am

Im a townie. Im asking anyone who has tracking powers/detective powers to please clear my name. As other players have pointed out, im not a good liar -_-" and im not a good bluffer either. Therefore i have nothing to hide.

YAY! someone actually read my post! Yea as i said i wasnt sure, i didn't kno that Cell appears in the android saga, it makes more sense now him as the serial killer, him and his killing rampage. Even though you said ur not mafia, im still a bit uneasy... for now XD

For hods preusual...
Spoiler:
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:04 pm

Well after reading everyone's posts I cant say I have gained that much insight it seemed to work for TIG but it hasn't for me maybe it was because skeam was mafia that time.

All I've really learned is everyone hates Chi chi I'd actually forgotten about her ehich was hard shes such a bitch goku should have married lunch she was cool

and LCP how could you hate Mr Satan his super lameness makes him so cooooooooool.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:38 pm

I didn't say I hate Mr. Satan. I said Hercules.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:54 pm

I don't mind ppl scanning me either during the night.
- Hods fails as attempted TIG investigations (forseeable since all the questions seemed like...aimless stuff except maybe the last question?)
-and why DID they giv Mr Satan that name? Did the Jap ppl just thought it had a nice ring to it? >.>
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:03 pm

Lenalesca wrote:I don't mind ppl scanning me either during the night.
- Hods fails as attempted TIG investigations (forseeable since all the questions seemed like...aimless stuff except maybe the last question?)
-and why DID they giv Mr Satan that name? Did the Jap ppl just thought it had a nice ring to it? >.>

if i remember right it actually sounds more like Mr sat-in
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:06 pm

Lenalesca wrote:lol TIG is so sad, just cos he wants to enjoy a challenging game he wants to get rid of the lesser chanllenging players. But I don't think the 4 androids split up into 2 teams is applicable. I reckon third party is cell set up is more likely. However since it's Edwin, who the heck knows. Also, interesting that u bought up Hercule as survivor...lolz, i'll be rooting for him.
While the bit in bold is true, its not the reason why i asked if we should lynch one of you 3 Wink
iHazard wrote:1. Who's your favorite DB/DBZ Character?
Vegeta, Radditz, Future Gohan and Future Trunks.
Awesome, we got 3 out of 4 of the same favorite characters (and i also think Future Trunks was also quite cool) :cheers: Hi 5~
iHazard wrote:4. Who are you most afraid of being the mafia?
I'll be somewhat wary of mint.tea, LCP and TIG - the last 2 for the mind-fuck factor Razz Not to discount any of the others, I got my eye on you Suspect
To be honest, LCP are more likely to mind-fuck each other and get each other killed when its all said and done Razz

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:So what happens now? Do we lynch Hods/Lenalesca/Nox now?

I say we follow Pyro+salt's gut instincts and lynch the doctor. xD
I concur with this statement lol!

Nox Noctis wrote:Im a townie. Im asking anyone who has tracking powers/detective powers to please clear my name.
Now here is were i am bit uncertain as to what could happen in this game, in regards to the cop/detective role. In the series (and correct me if i am wrong here now, its been ages since i saw the show), both Android 17 and 18 were undetectable by the Z worries from their "sensing" powers as they didnt have the usual chi output a living person would (which is weird, as they were technically cyborgs, not androids, but whatever) my point is, what if its a situation like X-men Mafia were both mafia players can hide within plain sight. NOTE I am not saying this is the case, just thinking out loud here for the possibilities. (There are other possibilities to consider i think, but id prefer to bring it up later/or let other figure it out on their own to be honest)

If there is a tracker/watcher/thief in this game, i think they would be more valuable than a cop/detective (as we saw from the last round, cops arent always guaranteed correct results)

I would like to remind Nox Noctis, if you have any kind of power, and use it during the night, the tracker or watcher will follow you and get results (which may lead to you targeting the same person as the mafia by "coincidence") detect it. I on the other hand have no active powers at my disposal. Just so you are sure about what you are suggesting to be done. Wink
Nox Noctis wrote:As other players have pointed out, im not a good liar -_-" and im not a good bluffer either. Therefore i have nothing to hide.
I am not so sure about this myself... Suspect
Nox Noctis wrote:YAY! someone actually read my post! Yea as i said i wasnt sure, i didn't kno that Cell appears in the android saga, it makes more sense now him as the serial killer, him and his killing rampage. Even though you said ur not mafia, im still a bit uneasy... for now XD
Technically the story is broken up into 4 major arcs (Saiyan, Namek/Frieza, Androind/Cell, Buu) But each arc is broken up into smaller saga's, although the term saga and arc are used interchangeably a lot by most people. If its possible, could the mods/hosts clarify this matter for us?
Hods_sorrow wrote:Well after reading everyone's posts I cant say I have gained that much insight it seemed to work for TIG but it hasn't for me maybe it was because skeam was mafia that time.
Well since doing a TIG failed, maybe you would like to pull a Benihime and reveal to us who you are, see how that goes Razz
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I didn't say I hate Mr. Satan. I said Hercules.
Hercule is Hercule Satan. Unless there is a character called Hercules in the series which i am forgetting about scratch
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:21 pm

Everything is a possibility in day one.

You can choose to include to the whole Android arc or saga or whatever in your assumptions for now.Its up to you guys

But things shall become clearer as the game progresses.

-Mod
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:27 pm

they didnt have the usual chi output a living person would (which is weird, as they were technically cyborgs, not androids,

I think u meant 'not humans'? cos I thought cyborgs and androids are same thing and only humans/living things wud hav Ki or watever.

Lenalesca wrote:
lol TIG is so sad, just cos he wants to enjoy a challenging game he wants to get rid of the lesser chanllenging players. But I don't think the 4 androids split up into 2 teams is applicable. I reckon third party is cell set up is more likely. However since it's Edwin, who the heck knows. Also, interesting that u bought up Hercule as survivor...lolz, i'll be rooting for him.While the bit in bold is true, its not the reason why i asked if we should lynch one of you 3
*sigh* DO what u want, as long as town side wins in the end lar. But, I dunno, I'm not going to trust you too much just yet either... Suspect

btw I thought Mr Satan is just Hercule's Jap name
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:35 pm

i have this slight feeling this is going to end up as a very long first round again
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:45 pm

Lenalesca wrote:
they didnt have the usual chi output a living person would (which is weird, as they were technically cyborgs, not androids,

I think u meant 'not humans'? cos I thought cyborgs and androids are same thing and only humans/living things wud hav Ki or watever.
An Android is a completely mechanical construct in nature. (Think Android 16 and Android 19) on the other hand, Cyborgs were either originally human (Such as Android 17/18/20) and were given mechanical upgrades at some point.

Lenalesca wrote:*sigh* DO what u want, as long as town side wins in the end lar. But, I dunno, I'm not going to trust you too much just yet either... Suspect
You guys dont have to trust me if you dont want to, but its a wasted effort im telling you now. I shall help those who need it, but as i said, im no threat to anyone in this game in terms of my role.

Maybe we should start looking at our options to get us to Day 2, because this isnt getting us anywhere at the moment...
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:56 pm

I trust TIG more than Stebung after last round that's for sure but then again if it wasn't for me getting confused on night one he would have been high on my suspect list so he'll probably be obvious if he's mafia again this round.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:28 pm

@TIG
Well, okay I didn't mean that version, but rather this version of Buu:
Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 2 Vlcsnap11410nk3

All I know is I'm a townie. There isn't really a way to prove it until this game progresses...
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:I trust TIG more than Stebung after last round that's for sure but then again if it wasn't for me getting confused on night one he would have been high on my suspect list so he'll probably be obvious if he's mafia again this round.

You mean if someone votes for the detective then I'm the mafia?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:43 pm

mint.tea wrote:@TIG
Well, okay I didn't mean that version, but rather this version of Buu:
Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 2 Vlcsnap11410nk3

All I know is I'm a townie. There isn't really a way to prove it until this game progresses...
Shag

What do you think about this version Mint.Tea?

Round 8 - Dragonball Z - Planet Under Siege (Town Wins) - Page 2 Buux
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:11 pm

I thought Hercules' Japanese name was spelled differently, but nevermind.

I vote to lynch Hods_sorrow. I don't know if Hods is being his usual made of fail self or not yet but I guess I wouldn't mind getting rid of someone who won't really affect the outcome of the game. Honestly I just want to see how many deaths there are on Day Two because I can't really tell anything from Day One and this seems like it's going to drag on for a while. This is yet another fandom I don't know much in so I'm pretty much useless in terms of figuring out characters and their powers. Nothing wrong with playing the traditional way - I just don't have the same advantage as others.

TIG you're looking a little suspicious to me - considering you denied the stuff that I said about you even though I'm pretty sure a lot of people agree with me.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Day 1

Lynch List
- Hods_sorrow - 1 vote (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx ) Needs 5 more votes to be lynched

Still to vote:

1-pyro+salt
2-Stebung
3-Nox Noctis
4-Hods_sorrow
6-Lucyfer
7-That Indian Guy
8-mint.tea
9-Lenalesca
10-Reznor
11-iHazard
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:26 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I thought Hercules' Japanese name was spelled differently, but nevermind.

I vote to lynch Hods_sorrow. I don't know if Hods is being his usual made of fail self or not yet but I guess I wouldn't mind getting rid of someone who won't really affect the outcome of the game. Honestly I just want to see how many deaths there are on Day Two because I can't really tell anything from Day One and this seems like it's going to drag on for a while. This is yet another fandom I don't know much in so I'm pretty much useless in terms of figuring out characters and their powers. Nothing wrong with playing the traditional way - I just don't have the same advantage as others.
I agree with this line of thinking, as it is very similar to my own at this stage of the game. My thoughts for Day 1 were doing 1 of 3 things if no one did anything to get the game going:
- Get everyone to decide on one person to lynch, most likely via dead weight situation (because i want to play a game with active players, or at least those who play and contribute)
- Go for a No Lynch (can explain the reasoning behind it to anyone if they wish, just ask)
- Lynch Hods (More so due to his erratic nature in play Razz)
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:TIG you're looking a little suspicious to me - considering you denied the stuff that I said about you even though I'm pretty sure a lot of people agree with me.
Now now, dont take my words out of context . I said it was lolz, i didn't say it wasn't true Wink

For now, people can be suspicious of me all they want, it wont get them anywhere. Whoever ends up getting killed this night phase should prove to show valuable information as to who the possible candidates of the Mafia are (combined with other night actions of people). These shall be the building blocks of our information gathering this round. study

For now: Lynch Hods Sorrow unless he has some kind of reason to explain how he can be useful to the the game and the town.

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Day 1

Lynch List
- Hods_sorrow - 2 votes (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx and That Indian Guy) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched

Still to vote:

1-pyro+salt
2-Stebung
3-Nox Noctis
4-Hods_sorrow
6-Lucyfer
8-mint.tea
9-Lenalesca
10-Reznor
11-iHazard
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:39 pm

Hods say something.............they are lynching you......*facepalm*
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:49 pm

id like to hear from hods, nox, pyro, indian guy and lenalesca first before i make my vote decision today.

answer me this, why should the good guys keep you around over the other 3 people?
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:43 am

id actually prefer the no lynch idea because since edwin and gc is hosting i have a feeling theres going to be a reasonable amount of killing roles @.@ so unless we get a person a has a kiling role we are just wasting the amount of ppl left
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:13 am

Reznor wrote:id like to hear from hods, nox, pyro, indian guy and lenalesca first before i make my vote decision today.

answer me this, why should the good guys keep you around over the other 3 people?

I'm sorry but I thought this is such a weird inquiry. TIG, Pyro and to some extent Nox are competent players and it's unlikely that most or all of them are not on town's side, what makes you think the other 3 ppl (whoever you mean lar, I can't be stuffed finding out or remembering) should be given less thought about being perhaps the bad guys huh? To me, that was a weird way of classifying the players. The roles ARE randomised, that's why although TIG did such a good job on x-men mafia I'm not so convinced yet that he's on our side this time (in fact I had doubts about him last time too 0_o). In my defense I can only say that I definitely stand on Town's side, and that fate keeps screwing me over with this sh8t. I want some friggin useful night abilities plz. and now Reznor, it's your and your happy trooper's turn to answer why we shud try to keep YOU ppl in the game.

I agree that Hods is playing this game weirdly (mainly the attempted TIG-signature move XDD) however last game I thought him suspicious too and WTF he was the investigator >_> (although not a terribly bright one at that), so I'm reigning in my gut instincts this time at first and see what defense he can come up with.

@Lucy: You really don't want to drag out the game too long. It means giving the mafia and third party more nightphases to work things to their favor?(becoz I hav no idea if thats how it works) I don't think Edwin will try to bring on the idea of Ring of Death via most of us being vigilantes yet lol
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:27 am

you guys are being dicks I won the last game for the town you shouldnt lynch people just because they may or may not be useful. Even if some one doesnt have a night action that vote can be usefull later in the game. I personally do have a night action that may be usefull but not until night 2.

As for voting i have never cast a revenge vote and wont start now. I vote No Lynch
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:06 am

Lenalesca wrote:[@Lucy: You really don't want to drag out the game too long. It means giving the mafia and third party more nightphases to work things to their favor?(becoz I hav no idea if thats how it works) I don't think Edwin will try to bring on the idea of Ring of Death via most of us being vigilantes yet lol

i may be really over anaylsising this
but for example i can be sure that this round isnt a ring of death because my character wouldnt fit into the category
if lenalesca only can be maybe be sure its not a ring of death does that mean she is almost definately a third character or something with a killing role@.@

and killing a townie isnt giving then night phares ppl an advantage
cos they have more choice in who to kill they are more likely to kill some1 random therefore in a sad kinda way the ppl with less important powers are like a shield to the more important ones because the mafias know who they kill as much as we know who they are... which is not very much at all...
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:47 am

Reznor wrote:id like to hear from hods, nox, pyro, indian guy and lenalesca first before i make my vote decision today.

scratch hmm...why should you keep me over the other guys? (I think thats what you are asking anyway) Well there is no real reason why you should keep me around i suppose. Although i will be a useful asset to the town (in terms of me as a player) in helping them towards a win. For now, i would like to let the town do their own thing for the first few days or so, so that you guys get a chance to do your own thing rather than rely on me or LCP or who have you on each game. During the early stages of the game, im more in it for the lolz to be honest. (I will intervene though if i think you guys are doing something completely moronic though Neutral)

The only reasons i could say it would be better to keep me around rather than any of the above players, is that im not quite as near sited or random as others when it comes to playing this game. Otherwise, i would say most of the players you listed above are good players to have around in the game.
Lenalesca wrote:I agree that Hods is playing this game weirdly (mainly the attempted TIG-signature move XDD) however last game I thought him suspicious too and WTF he was the investigator >_> (although not a terribly bright one at that), so I'm reigning in my gut instincts this time at first and see what defense he can come up with.
Hey now, i have more than 1 signature move, just havent had a chance to pull out any of my other strategies *ooo insert ominous tone* Razz
Hods_sorrow wrote:you guys are being dicks I won the last game for the town you shouldnt lynch people just because they may or may not be useful. Even if some one doesnt have a night action that vote can be usefull later in the game. I personally do have a night action that may be usefull but not until night 2.
Laughing Dude, you had like next to nothing to do with the town winning the last round. If it was anyone who did, it was Reznor. After night 3, you were so sure that Stebung was innocent (just based on your power alone) ignoring how he was playing (which she didnt). You didnt even want to consider that the person you inspected may have been a Godfather role (with all your innocent results in the game) until like the last day or so in the game, when it was already a one woman show.

As for your comment about their vote being useful in the later parts of the game, while this is true, again last game would be an example of how votes could get all screwed up, with you wanting to go after Kagerouhi or sKeam, even when a case was made for Stebung & Gc-X's suspicious actions. A vote is only as important as you make it out to be, if the player is willing to reasonably think of the options/possibilities in some logical manner (note: i am not saying a person should just be a sheep and follow along with another persons choices)
Hods_sorrow wrote:As for voting i have never cast a revenge vote and wont start now. I vote No Lynch
Laughing again, last round, you immediately when to revenge vote Reznor after she voted for you (after you had inspected her that night as well) for no reason but revenge voting her.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:50 am

Lucyfer wrote:i may be really over anaylsising this
but for example i can be sure that this round isnt a ring of death because my character wouldnt fit into the category
A Ring of Death, wouldnt necessarily mean that all players have killing powers. Someone could have a protection/role block power which would be equally as effective in a ring of death if used correctly Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:57 am

That Indian Guy wrote:again, last round, you immediately when to revenge vote Reznor after she voted for you (after you had inspected her that night as well) for no reason but revenge voting her.

As I fricking explained then it wasnt revenge I actually thought she was mafia.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:06 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:again, last round, you immediately when to revenge vote Reznor after she voted for you (after you had inspected her that night as well) for no reason but revenge voting her.

As I fricking explained then it wasnt revenge I actually thought she was mafia.
After she had gotten you all to go and lynch the Godfather (Gc-X) the day before. You inspected her and she came up clean (so you know she wasnt a Godfather as well) and had made no such real claim on her behavior beforehand until she voted for you. Dude give it up. It was a Revenge vote, which the others saw it as well. Its either that, or you were mad at something she said at you during the course of the game (which would still fall under revenge voting)

Her being Mafia after getting the Godfather lynched makes no sense, especially since she could have just bandwagon on to your guys Kagerouhi theory at the time.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:15 am

youre a bit confused there I was lynching gc-X when she was forsced to lynch me this confused me so i lynched her then changed my vote to the godfater(gc-X) again after that I knew she was innocent then I lynched Stebung because i knew he was lye through his teeth
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:28 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:youre a bit confused there i lynched her then changed my vote to the godfater after that I knew she was innocent
Okay, minor issue regardless. From what i recall, she had already proven that she was the priest role the earlier that day (with being unable to cast the final lynch vote on Kagerouhi beforehand) So while all the facts and evidence pointed towards her being on the town side, you thought she was mafia...Good to know we can trust your logical deduction there Hods Wink

And looking back at the thread, you had voted to lynch gc-x, but changed it to her after she voted for you (which doesnt add up with your story of it not being revenge voting) as even skeam saw you were revenge voting her and even stebung was surprised you would do it so easily. It wasnt until Gc-X ended up needing the final vote to be lynched did you switch back.

Anyway, that was last game, i have no real reason to continue debating that point about the game anyway. I was just pointing out the fallacy in your post is all.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 am

Hods_sorrow wrote:I lynched Stebung because i knew he was lye through his teeth

ahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha no. You didn't even read my post.

Last edited by Stebung on Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:58 am

Day 1

Lynch List
- Hods_sorrow - 2 votes (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx ,That Indian Guy) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
-NO LYNCH - 1 vote (Hods_sorrow) Needs 5 more votes to skip a day lynching and move to night.

EDIT:thanks Vin lol....

Since he voted no lynch, Hods may not speak again for the rest of this day phase unless its to change his vote

Last edited by sKeam on Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:34 am; edited 5 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:04 am

sKeam wrote:
Day 1

Lynch List
- Hods_sorrow - 2 votes (xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx and That Indian Guy) Needs 4 more votes to be lynched
-NO LYNCH - 1 vote (Hods_sorrow) Needs 5 more votes to skip a lynching this day

Still to vote:

1-pyro+salt
2-Stebung
3-Nox Noctis
4-Hods_sorrow
6-Lucyfer
7-That Indian Guy
8-mint.tea
9-Lenalesca
10-Reznor
11-iHazard

Hods_sorrow may no longer comment till the next day, unless it is to change his vote, since he voted NO LYNCH.
Does this mean i get another vote? Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:06 am

Vote lynch Skeam for fail mod
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:09 am

Lucyfer wrote:
Lenalesca wrote:[@Lucy: You really don't want to drag out the game too long. It means giving the mafia and third party more nightphases to work things to their favor?(becoz I hav no idea if thats how it works) I don't think Edwin will try to bring on the idea of Ring of Death via most of us being vigilantes yet lol

i may be really over anaylsising this
if lenalesca only can be maybe be sure its not a ring of death does that mean she is almost definately a third character or something with a killing role@.@

and killing a townie isnt giving then night phares ppl an advantage
cos they have more choice in who to kill they are more likely to kill some1 random therefore in a sad kinda way the ppl with less important powers are like a shield to the more important ones because the mafias know who they kill as much as we know who they are... which is not very much at all...

....You lost me in there around the 'if lenalesca only can be-', half because I simply could not understand your english. If you read my post properly you wud have realized that I already hinted (omfg I need to stop telling ppl what I do) that I don't hav a killing role and that was partially the reason I think Edwin didn't set us up for Ring of Death fail. Besides, although DBZ is rather violent, I seriously doubt Edwin wud stray too far from how the games are set up previously. And as for lynching on day 1, sure the odds are that a townie may get lynched by accident due to the sheer numbers of them compared to mafia or third party, but isn't that what we're trying to prevent through all this discussion? As TIG showed in x-men mafia, it IS possible to get a mafia on day 1 and honestly it's a necessary friggin risk as I see it. It may not make you feel nice and fluffy inside, but it moves the game along.
@TIG: points to you for pointing out Hods way of playing last round, you had NO idea how pissed I was after I gave all the info I cud and the only person who figured it all out was Reznor and then Hods n her were lynching EACH OTHER. Sad
Currently Hods is high in my suspect list (...as he always is...) but like Reznor, I prefer to hear the opinions of a couple more players.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:10 am

Got to remove hods name as well skeam Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:14 am

Lenalesca wrote:@TIG: points to you for pointing out Hods way of playing last round, you had NO idea how pissed I was after I gave all the info I cud and the only person who figured it all out was Reznor and then Hods n her were lynching EACH OTHER. Sad
I honestly would have thought he would have thought something was weird in his results or that something was up when you told him that you said you knew he "inspected" 2 people in one night...
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:20 am

Lenalesca wrote:And as for lynching on day 1, sure the odds are that a townie may get lynched by accident due to the sheer numbers of them compared to mafia or third party, but isn't that what we're trying to prevent through all this discussion? As TIG showed in x-men mafia, it IS possible to get a mafia on day 1 and honestly it's a necessary friggin risk as I see it. It may not make you feel nice and fluffy inside, but it moves the game along.
I agree, it is possible to lynch a mafia on Day 1, but it requires a lot of work to get it done at such an early stage (something i dont feel the need or desire really to do this round, it was more to show everyone it could be done, but i welcome anyone who might want to give it a go or to do something similar Smile) for now, as i have said before, id like to take a slightly more back seat role, and let the others (such as Pyro+Salt/Nox Noctis/iHazard/Lenalesca etc) have a go at doing something.

But for now, if no one is going to put in the hard yards, Day 2 is when i think were the game will be the actual start of figuring things out/making theories for us as a group, whether we lynch someone today or not (although a lynch will provide us more info one way or another)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:32 am

Voting for a No Lynch just makes you more suspicious, Hods. I've already explained before - as townspeople the only way we can get rid of the mafia is through lynching them. It's the only chance we get at winning (unless there's a vigilante or something).

Lynching someone, even though it may be the wrong person, means that we as the town have made an attempt at getting rid of the mafia.

You voting for no lynch means that you're not going to try and get rid of the mafia.

I know you can't respond since you can't post unless it's to change your vote, but by my count you're just making yourself look more suspicious.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next