WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

+5
kagerouhi
That Indian Guy
sKeam
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
hods_sorrow
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:24 am

LOL i cant believe steven was the boss!!! man thats like a slap in the face to us that wrote alot good strategy though:S

i reckon the town did get lucky that all conversions failed... and i would of failed again if i was alive on day two...

man this game was sooo fun LOL i was so pissed when no one died in day one.
two weeks ..TWO WEEKS and no one DIED?!?!?

good game everyone!!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 3 - Fullmetal Alchemist - Big Trouble in East City (Town Wins)

Post by Stebung Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:35 am

Meh I was outnumbered anyways. There wasn't enough towns person to convert. Or I just happen to be unlucky.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:25 pm

Fat Mc Donald's Employee wrote:i reckon the town did get lucky that all conversions failed... and i would of failed again if i was alive on day two...

man this game was sooo fun LOL i was so pissed when no one died in day one.
two weeks ..TWO WEEKS and no one DIED?!?!?
Yeah...im sorry about that Laughing who would have thought id protect each night, the two people you were going to kill Razz
Stebung wrote:Meh I was outnumbered anyways. There wasn't enough towns person to convert. Or I just happen to be unlucky.
Well about half the players were normal Towns people, but one dropped out, so that kind of screwed you over too.

Can i ask, who was it that you tried to convert each night Question
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:31 pm

You and LCP............cos alena was dead and Edwin is obviously not a towns person......and pyro was like not playing. My choices were limited.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4