WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

+10
mint.tea
Pongo Bear
Stebung
Snowy Leopard
sKeam
creature124
Idlefingers
Lenalesca
That Indian Guy
Nox Noctis
14 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Empty Re: Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs

Post by Stebung Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:49 am

creature124 wrote:
Stebung wrote:1. Hinting is the only way to defend yourself without breaking the rules for a non-reveal round.

Protip: This is not a no reveal round. If I want to do a full character/role claim, I am free to do so, short of quote my PM itself. None of this hinting bullshit. The reason I am not doing so is becuase I believe you to be taking advantage of the finger TIG place on me to reveal my role. I do not wish to reveal my role to you. I believe you are doing this becuase you are a member of the mafia. Have I made that clear enough?

I detest being pushed, and you are pushing me. So I am digging my heels in. Fuck you, man.

If you are not afraid to reveal your role in the first place why the fuck aren't you doing it? Hinting roles is better than revealing roles anyways because not everyone can figure out who you are. Only people who you intend to figure out can figure it out. I don't need TIG's direction to know you are mafia. TIG's instinct was good enough as a reason anyways as he was right about Skeam. 1/4 to 1/3 of us are mafia I think it's a pretty good fkn guess. And just by how you reacted to ONE SINGLE LYNCH. Is good enough for me to tell you are not a townie.

rules wrote:7. DO NOT quote your role or any other PMs from me. To do so will result in automatic modkill. You're free to claim your role, if you wish, and to paraphrase a PM from me, at your own risk (It would be best to check out with one of the Hosts beforehand if you are going to do this).
@Creature: Did you see that? Role-reveal and role-claim are different. Do us a favour and quote your role. And let modkill do the job. Or better yet make up some bullshit role that you will claim. Lets see how lucky you are to not claim a role that a townie already has.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:03 pm

I hope you can hint a better hint than Stebung's phoenix, dragon crap Creature, cos I looked up wiki & still got nothing.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:09 pm

Fuck this. FYI thread, I have asked Nox to replace me, and I will not be posting again.

@Stebung - Go ram your head so far up your ass that you can taste your appendix.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:21 pm

Lenalesca wrote:I hope you can hint a better hint than Stebung's phoenix, dragon crap Creature, cos I looked up wiki & still got nothing.

I thought you played the game before? The animals I mentioned represents the sides.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:22 pm

creature124 wrote:Fuck this. FYI thread, I have asked Nox to replace me, and I will not be posting again.

@Stebung - Go ram your head so far up your ass that you can taste your appendix.

If you are mafia at least pull a magneto like Skeam did.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:57 pm

Okay...that was a lot of reading!

Since we're all going with our instincts at the moment, I'd like to contribute and speak up for myself and lynch Idlefingers

Long live Sun Quan and his army!
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Stebung wrote:
@Pongobear:
Hi shi!, gonna make another post anytime soon?

just deciding who not to lynch for.....

since you do realise that the only thing stebung has is TIG's "instinct" that sKeam and creature are mafia, where as infact it is
That Indian Guy wrote:Note to town: should i die during the night phase in the first two days lynch sKeam & Creature124 as they are the most likely to be Mafioso to make that move.
which is TIG's way of saying that IF sKeam and/or creature WERE to be mafia, they would go for TIG which would deter them from going after TIG, in no where there does it say TIG:"I THINK SKEAM AND CREATURE ARE MAFIA", so sKeam turning out to mafia could just be a co-incidence

so im casting a no vote for creature for now....

on the otherhand.... so quick to jump on creature's case.....
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Number of posts : 756
Major : Engineering

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Lynch vote count
Lucyfer - 3/6 (stebung, RDX, snowy leopard)
stebung - 2/6 (Gc-x, creature124)
idlefingers - 1/6 (mint.tea)

Yet to vote
Idlefingers
Lenalesca
Pongo Bear
That Indian Guy

Mod note:
Lucyfer has now replaced Creature124
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:30 pm

By the way, Lucyfer now is the time to prove your innocence...
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucyfer Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:05 pm

lol YAY im 3votes down and i only just started! (is this a new record?)
omg geez steven! i can see y creature didnt wanna role claim
there benefit for the town to keep my identity a secret... but i guess everyone *coughstevencough* is kinda forcing it out
im sooo happy i got this character ^____^
shes my first char in dynasty warriors...
for those who dunno it ill give you one of steven's helpful hints: TIGER >.>
well the smarter ppl should have worked out my power now
for the others ... just remember TIGER = GOOD/TOWNIE

and steven... i agree with creature your hint was retarded...
its basically just saying "IM TOWNIE" >.> only all fancy like..
"im townie" is usually a considered a very weak defense so yeah....
Lucyfer
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2009-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Mod note

TIG is still away, wont be back till sunday/monday.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:33 pm

Thank you Lucyfer. Unlynch Lucyfer for now.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:13 pm

Lucyfer wrote:
im sooo happy i got this character ^____^
shes my first char in dynasty warriors...
for those who dunno it ill give you one of steven's helpful hints: TIGER >.>
well the smarter ppl should have worked out my power now
for the others ... just remember TIGER = GOOD/TOWNIE

and steven... i agree with creature your hint was retarded...
its basically just saying "IM TOWNIE" >.> only all fancy like..
"im townie" is usually a considered a very weak defense so yeah....

Unlynch Lucyfer

I'm only hinting in context of the game so it's not retarded. Tiger, pheonix and dragon is really a central theme for the game. It tells people which of the three kingdom you are in. Therefore narrowing down the possibility of your character. People who haven't played the game of course won't get it. All they had to do was read some information.

And I know who you are hinting to be. Therefore I won't lynch you. I wonder why Creature dished out all those abusive language when all he had to do was be smart about it.

Will the role-blocker please speak up.....
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:47 pm

@HBBStebung:
as soon as creature gets replaced by hu else than LUCY, U UNLYNCH, I AGREE WITH CREATURE, YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF. and if it doesnt already look bad, the first thing he says after the change is "unlynch lucifer". If he is so hooked on creature being mafia, then whys it so different now that lucy is playing? because of what she said? for all we know she could be making up a little fib, but nooooooooooo "TRUSTING" Stebung is bowing down like a bitch which just makes me wish i had a one shot day phases kill that would lead straight into night phase with him dead, gawd!

PEOPLE, can you not see whats going on, a change in player should not change suspicion because they play the same character, which leads me to think it was more of a personal attack on creature.
Stebung wrote:And I know who you are hinting to be. Therefore I won't lynch you. I wonder why Creature dished out all those abusive language when all he had to do was be smart about it.
creature didnt have to tell you jack shit, and neither do I.

Am I the only one that finds this a little strange btw?
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:43 pm

i second gc-x sentiments. i dont see how you can be so quick to unlynch lucyfer when you were so hard on creature just before. sure she gave you a hint (something which i think we could all lie about, since we know which side is evil) so why are you so quick to trust her. i find the behaviour suspicious to say the least.

from the sounds of it, a few know the theme well enough that they could lie about the hints they drop effectively and get away with it (such as you, lucyfer and other people who have played the games) and others can lie about it from reading a bit on wiki links that nox gave us. so your sudden trust in her i find unnerving.

for now, i am inclined to give lucyfer the benefit of the doubt on her claim, but thats because i wasnt nearly as suspicious of her as you and tig were. she was just the best candidate at the time to be mafia. you on the otherhand did a total 180 with her, and were even doing a massive drama session with creature (same role, just differnet player) so it doesnt add up. either you were suspicous and certain enough of creature being mafia at the time like you claimed or you were just hiding behind tigs fingering in order to confuse the town and create chaos so that you can go unchecked as mafia.

for those reasons atleast, you have jumped to the top of my suspicioun list for now, so i would like to lynch stebung. id like to hear your counter argument or i guess your inevitable revenge lynch of me now that creature is gone Rolling Eyes
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:59 am

@Stebung
Because I'm basically ignored, re-read my previous post.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 am

@mint.tea:
yeah, being ignored sucks, its a put off really, i remember in previous games would ask questions, like 2 people would answer. sad times...
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:14 am

@STEBUNG. Would you say you would be partially responsible for skeam's death by making him a target by using TIG's hints?
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:14 pm

gc-X wrote:@HBBStebung:
as soon as creature gets replaced by hu else than LUCY, U UNLYNCH, I AGREE WITH CREATURE, YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF. and if it doesnt already look bad, the first thing he says after the change is "unlynch lucifer". If he is so hooked on creature being mafia, then whys it so different now that lucy is playing? because of what she said? for all we know she could be making up a little fib, but nooooooooooo "TRUSTING" Stebung is bowing down like a bitch which just makes me wish i had a one shot day phases kill that would lead straight into night phase with him dead, gawd!

PEOPLE, can you not see whats going on, a change in player should not change suspicion because they play the same character, which leads me to think it was more of a personal attack on creature.
Stebung wrote:And I know who you are hinting to be. Therefore I won't lynch you. I wonder why Creature dished out all those abusive language when all he had to do was be smart about it.
creature didnt have to tell you jack shit, and neither do I.

Am I the only one that finds this a little strange btw?

Ahh of course. Now you would say this would you? But you are only seeing everything through your own narrow-minded view.

First, you did not get Lucy's hint. She's saying she's Sun Shang Xiang. Part of the Wu army. Therefore It's stupid to lynch someone who is in that faction.

Second, Creature DID NOT HINT ME. if you look back all he did was attacked me. IF ANYTHING HE WAS THE ONE ATTACKING ME PERSONALLY NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND. I was merely retaliating. This just shows you don't read posts.

Thirdly, you are the one acting like a jackass now I'm afraid. You didn't get any hints from anyone. You are lynching someone who is not mafia. You are trying to get other people to lynch that person. What are you thinking really?

Forthly, it is normal to defend for yourself when you are being lynched. But creature did not do that last round. He attacked me instead. Why don't you find that weird? Yes lucy replaced the same character but she's playing it differently.

Lastly, you are lynching me for a personal reason. Not because I'm mafia. That is not very smart.

Idlefingers wrote:i second gc-x sentiments. i dont see how you can be so quick to unlynch lucyfer when you were so hard on creature just before. sure she gave you a hint (something which i think we could all lie about, since we know which side is evil) so why are you so quick to trust her. i find the behaviour suspicious to say the least.

from the sounds of it, a few know the theme well enough that they could lie about the hints they drop effectively and get away with it (such as you, lucyfer and other people who have played the games) and others can lie about it from reading a bit on wiki links that nox gave us. so your sudden trust in her i find unnerving.

for now, i am inclined to give lucyfer the benefit of the doubt on her claim, but thats because i wasnt nearly as suspicious of her as you and tig were. she was just the best candidate at the time to be mafia. you on the otherhand did a total 180 with her, and were even doing a massive drama session with creature (same role, just differnet player) so it doesnt add up. either you were suspicous and certain enough of creature being mafia at the time like you claimed or you were just hiding behind tigs fingering in order to confuse the town and create chaos so that you can go unchecked as mafia.

for those reasons atleast, you have jumped to the top of my suspicioun list for now, so i would like to lynch stebung. id like to hear your counter argument or i guess your inevitable revenge lynch of me now that creature is gone Rolling Eyes

Why would I lynch you? Are you mafia?

Look. I'll run it through.

I lynched Creature because I thought he was mafia.

Creature attacked me with abusive language instead of hinting his character.

I got pissed off. I retaliated.

Creature rage quitted.

Lucy took over. She hinted as to who she is.

I got the hint. Now I know she is not mafia.

I unlynched her.

That was all that happened. You are welcomed to lynch me if you suspect me for that. But in my defense I would say the change in my vote is mainly due to the way lucyfer and creature played. You were not thrown abusive words at when you simply asked for a hint. So I don't think you'll understand. If Creature didn't rage at me but hinted as to who he is I would have unlynched him. Sadly he didn't do that. If you read back you'll see what kind of names he gave me. And this was just after my single vote on him. I just found that over-reacting from just one single vote.

And ummm I've already hinted that I'm on the Wu side. So I can't be mafia. Just reminding you.

mint.tea wrote:@Stebung
Because I'm basically ignored, re-read my previous post.
You didn't direct any of your posts at me. Or else I would have replied.

Snowy Leopard wrote:@STEBUNG. Would you say you would be partially responsible for skeam's death by making him a target by using TIG's hints?
Skeam was killed by a night action. Killed by Zhou-tai to be exact. And no I did not kill him if that's what you are asking.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:12 pm

Lynch vote count
Lucyfer - 1/6 (RDX)
stebung - 3/6 (Gc-x, lucyfer, idlefingers)
idlefingers - 1/6 (mint.tea)

Yet to vote
Lenalesca
Pongo Bear
That Indian Guy
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:35 pm

...since I seem to not be SPEAKING UP loud enough, lets say the person I'm lynching is based on something that happened during the night.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:14 am

OMG Lynch Iddlefingers, cos my gut instincts were saying she was kinda suspicious (like starting from day 1 lol but i wanted more confirmation). Stebung u retard take a hint.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 am

im not really sure how i am meant to argue against gut instincts and all, except to tell you guys that your gut instincts are wrong? scratch
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:48 am

mint.tea wrote:...since I seem to not be SPEAKING UP loud enough, lets say the person I'm lynching is based on something that happened during the night.

Gotcha. Sorry I was too busy defending myself against people who thinks I'm mafia.

Lynch Idlefingers

Lenalesca wrote:OMG Lynch Iddlefingers, cos my gut instincts were saying she was kinda suspicious (like starting from day 1 lol but i wanted more confirmation). Stebung u retard take a hint.
I would've got the hint if I can read between walls of texts.
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:30 am

Most of them walls of txts were by yourself steven... Razz
@Idlefingers: mint.tea said her lynch was based on night events. My lynch was based on my gut instincts AND her claim. Savvy?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:17 am

@Idlefingers
If we/I am somehow wrong, hint or explain your innocence
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:43 am

mint.tea wrote:@Idlefingers
If we/I am somehow wrong, hint or explain your innocence
i am part of a brotherhood as fierce as a dragon.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:10 pm

Steven wat the crap are the dragon tiger phoenix sht? Which one is Caocao and which one is Liu Bei? I'm tired of this sht that I can't seem to find reference anywhere.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Lynch Idlefingers as should everyone else on the town side. If the game does not end after Idlefingers death. The vigilant should kill Lucyfer during the night.

Okay, i feel i should clear up a few things first.

I did not know sKeam was Mafia nor do i know if Creature124/Lucyfer is Mafia (though i do suspect they may be). I mean seriously guys. It was the first post of the game Razz Im good, but not that good Laughing The reason i picked those 2 were simple:
1 - It was part of a gambit i wanted to try out. Point out 2 players and see their reaction and others to it. How they argued their case and their reaction to it would then allow me to form a judgment on their roles. If they had done so convincingly, i would have likely just moved on to the next pair.
2 - As they said, based on past experience, they were the most likely to kill be during the night phase if they were mafia. Stebung has shown restraint on his part on this matter before. So out of the 3 most vocal players in the game i had to make sure 2 wouldnt try to kill me too quick.
3 - I was hoping that by pointing those two out, one or both of them would be worried enough to try and not kill me during the night (which seems to have been the case). Note: I dont get how Creature though i could use the absence of evidence (my not dying during Night 1/2) against them as a means of proof of their guilt.
4 - If i had been killed and it was a frame job, it is why i asked/hinted that the cop should check one of those 2 out on the first night to see where their (though it seems that wasnt the case anyway)
5 - Creatures quite weird reaction to a vote but then quick attack of another player lynching him did have me curious. (It played off as part of my gambit) and i would say his role is that of a mafia most likely.

@Lenalesca: Shu = Dragon/Wu = Tiger/Wei = Phoenix (Mafia)

P.S. I seriously have no clue why all this drama had happened. If it was some how a result of something i said, i apoligize. I hope it doesnt sour anyones opinion of the game too much and hope you will play in future games still.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Lynch Idlefingers. Kudos to TIG if he is right on everything he just said above.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:21 am

Lynch vote count
Lucyfer - 1/6 (RDX)
idlefingers - 5/6 (mint.tea, lenalesca, stebung, TIG, snowy leopard)

Yet to vote
Pongo Bear
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:00 am

well since i trust mint.tea and you all seem to be waiting for me lynch idlefingers
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Number of posts : 756
Major : Engineering

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 am

seriously guys, turn my back on the game for a day and i get so many votes XD i dont know who you think i am that you are voting against me. i didnt want to say who i was, but im zhang fei. anyone who is lynching me at the moment, even after i told you i was apart of shu i think is higly suspicious.
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:13 am

Sorry guys if I'm wrong.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:47 am

Lynch vote count
Lucyfer - 1/6 (RDX)
idlefingers - 6/6 (mint.tea, lenalesca, stebung, TIG, snowy leopard, pongobear) LYNCHED

K.Od list
Nox Noctis - Jiang Wei Townie
ParanoidAndroid - Ling Tong Townie
sKeam - Dian Wei Mafia
Idlefingers - Cao Cao Godfather

Town wins!
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:54 am

wow......i epic failed so much this round :S

No story or revelation about the other roles in the game?
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:05 pm

I bet 5 dollars that it was rebecca lol
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-xiahoudun
Creature124 - Xiahou Dun Mafia

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-liubei
Gc-x - Liu Bei Townie

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-caocao
Idlefingers - Cao Cao Godfather

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-zhaoyun
Lenalesca - Zhao Yun Townie

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-huanggai
Mint.tea - Huang Gai Roleblocker

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-lingtong

Paranoid Android - Ling Tong Townie

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-ganning
Pongobear - Gan Ning Townie

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-zhugeliang
RDX - Zhuge Liang Detective

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-dianwei
sKeam - Dian Wei Mafia

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-zhoutai
Snowy Leopard - Zhou Tai Vigilante

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-zhouyu
Stebung - Zhou Yu Doctor

Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Ava-sunquan
That Indian Guy - Sun Quan Townie
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:16 pm

well at least i had a believeable enough role claim, though i guess i came on too late to make it. thought the 3 brothers from shu would definitely be in it from reading the wikis XD ah well

and i so thought TIG had a role this round XD and i was fairly certain lenalesca was the vigilante after skeam died Laughing until snowy leopard made that last post of his. guess i got that wrong among many other things this round :S
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:22 pm

Idlefingers wrote:well at least i had a believeable enough role claim, though i guess i came on too late to make it. thought the 3 brothers from shu would definitely be in it from reading the wikis XD ah well

and i so thought TIG had a role this round XD and i was fairly certain lenalesca was the vigilante after skeam died Laughing until snowy leopard made that last post of his. guess i got that wrong among many other things this round :S

Lol yeah me too... :S And I told you we should of gone for Stebung Razz (not that it would of mattered)

mint.tea always seems to target the godfather at the right time lol... Embarassed

Can't belive i died so early.. arghhh i should of just protected myself...got owned again >_>
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:26 pm

sKeam wrote:Lol yeah me too... :S And I told you we should of gone for Stebung Razz (not that it would of mattered)

mint.tea always seems to target the godfather at the right time lol... Embarassed

Can't belive i died so early.. arghhh i should of just protected myself...
yeah my bad on that Embarassed though you thought it was more likely that pongobear had a power role than steven like me as well, when it turns out the other way around XD

mint.tea is a dangerous foe indeed for any mafia Surprised guess thats why she is our leader Twisted Evil
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 pm

I still cant believe some ppl fell for the beloved princess claim that was just.....ugh
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:47 pm

Was this round like.. the shortest game of mafia or smthin? :S
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:52 pm

um... no??? need i remind you of x-men Mafia mystique :S ???? At least we survived day 1 i guess....

Lenalesca wrote:Steven wat the crap are the dragon tiger phoenix sht? Which one is Caocao and which one is Liu Bei? I'm tired of this sht that I can't seem to find reference anywhere.

agreed...

I really have to wonder if Stebung would of belived a beloved princess claim from creature....
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Oh cool Smile
It was short and simple.
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:29 pm

i was wondering whether or not u guys were playing mafia or cryptic clues half the time with steven LOL
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:36 pm

lol i will keep to myself what my motivation behind this game was, frankie knows and hopefully will fulfil this in next round
gc-X
gc-X

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:51 pm

you should play next round with me. maybe we will succeed by working together? lol
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:i was wondering whether or not u guys were playing mafia or cryptic clues half the time with steven LOL

I think next time I'll type in caps Razz
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:25 pm

sKeam wrote:I bet 5 dollars that it was rebecca lol

Who's 5 dollars now?? Round 16 Battle of Red Cliffs - Page 3 Icon_biggrin