WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO. WTF TITLE RESTRICTION D:

+4
adikt3d
kagerouhi
Pongo Bear
keradoll
8 posters

Go down

HELLO. WTF TITLE RESTRICTION D: Empty HELLO. WTF TITLE RESTRICTION D:

Post by keradoll Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:36 pm

I saw an ad yesterday - went right past it and thought, "Did it say anime club?" But walked way too far into the hallway to go back. ^^;

Today - got all the details down.

And, NOW I'm here to introduce myself XD Hellooo, I'm kera and I refuse to disclose my real name on the internets D: I'm a 1st year graphic design student and I'm lovin' it. On the first orientation day, I thought there was a club called "Anime Revoution" .. but I assumed it died so I am so glad that there is another that I can join!

ATM, I haven't been watching much anime but am (very slowly) going through Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn - which is a laugh and very very epic XD. I'm only up to episode 10 though ...I have watched Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Midori Days, Yakitate!Japan, Ouran High School Host Club, *others I'm too tired to remember now* and Studio Ghibli movies <3<3<3

I say I'm more of a manga kind of person - graphic novels have almost turned me completely away from "normal" books D: I said almost. I enjoy reading Yotsubato (the funniest, cutest ever!!), Midori Days, Paradise Kiss, Gakuen Alice, Koukou Debut, Alice 19th, Absolute Boyfriend, Death Note... etc You can probably see there that I really like shoujo XD I like my dose of shonen too hehe..

Games? I'm currently obsessed with Gyakuten Saiban because its made of awesome. OBJECTION!!!! Might be cosplaying for the first time at Auckgeddon as one of those characters there *secret*... a little scared though >w< .. *cough* me is a little s..shy.. So to make up for that - I will be bold in textform.. >_>..

Umm what else.. Dramas! I love dramas to the bone <3<3<3 Hana Yori Dango 1&2, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (TOMA!!), Honey and Clover (TOMA!!), watching some of Densha Otoko and Akhibara@Deep... ATM, I'm following Absolute Boyfriend which I don't know why Im watching but keep being intrigued by XD I love manga version betterrr..

Oh.. oh, I also like to draw anime inspired art - might be selling some stuff next year because this year I was being a lazy-ass and decided not too.. and give a little prep time for improvement Very Happy

I'm glad to be able to join this group of anime-loving people C:

I wrote too much, didn't I? XD
keradoll
keradoll
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://kera-doll.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

HELLO. WTF TITLE RESTRICTION D: Empty Re: HELLO. WTF TITLE RESTRICTION D:

Post by Pongo Bear Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:43 am

pongo just woke up and pongo says hi Very Happy

lolololol i never read "normal" books either, actually i never did like reading, so manga is actually helping because its the only thing i read

densha otoko and akihabara@deep ftw! though i never got around to finishing akihabara@deep ([spoiler]the zombie episode was weird, never got back after that episode [spoiler])

hurray the ads we put up are working, and this is kinda still the "anime revolution" people, its just that no one can read the kanji 革命 (well i cant either Embarassed )
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Number of posts : 756
Major : Engineering
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:16 am

actually this is a revived version of Ani-revolution

basically the kanji in our name says Kakumei which mean revolution in japanese

and welcome to the forums
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adikt3d Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:17 am

wwaaiii~! a new member~!
welcome to ani-kakumei forumz!! tee-hee...

haha at least u read books! XD i dont. =P i hardly even read mangas cuz im more of an anime person rather than a manga person. but recently, this manga in Borders caught my attention but i forgot the title for it!!! I think it's the same as the one as your avatar... im not sure...

and i heart ikuta toma too~! XD

and i like graphic design too~! even though im taking business but meh. =P
adikt3d
adikt3d
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:08 am

hiya!!!

a newbie-buddy!

you should totally go for cosplaying at Armageddon cuz its fun-ness! you get to run around in costume and meet other awesome ppl in the comp as wel. plus I think most of the ppl on here will be going so u'll have us for moral support Smile
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:07 pm

hihi welcome Smile

tee hee hee

prepared to be scared by us

hope to see u soon Smile
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:06 pm

Hey hey!

Yay. I love dramas too - when I manage to get a hold of them Very Happy
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by keradoll Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:51 pm

PandaBear Why hello Pongo XD Your nickname sounds so cuuute <3
See this is why manga is good !! It makes book haters like book yepyep.

Oh yes, they are - one of my friends might be joining here too..LOL, from the same posters C= With such a community to exist - anime fans are crazy not to join!

Yeah, otaku dramas are sure weird but they're amusing to watch.. I don't think I got to the zombies yet D:

kagerouhi Hi Kagerouhi!
Ahh I see - seriously need to learn japanese lawls.. and by need i really mean want D:
Thank you for welcoming me here ^^
Oh, and I hear you used to be hinoame.. COSPLAY IN NZ HERALD? XD

adikt3d YAYs, anime Very Happy IKUTA TOMA is definitely LOVE. RAWR, let's fangirl toma together hehe.. he's so adorable as Nakatsu <3 Cool as! But yep, business is useful for that career too - I mean.. managing your own gDes company? Very Happy heh

pyro+salt pyro+salt, ahoy!! =D AWH, thanks NEW-BUDDEH =) It's a chance to break out of that shell I suppose heh

benihime H..hello.. b..benihime
HOMAN, why the stutters all of a sudden XD JK

mint.tea *bigwaves* CUUUUTE NICKNAME =D
YAY, oh yes - dramas are a drug. Once you start watching a series - you cannot stop until the very last episode D:

Hope my replies weren't too late XDXDXD
keradoll
keradoll
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 199

http://kera-doll.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:02 am

keradoll wrote:ATM, I haven't been watching much anime but am (very slowly) going through Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn - which is a laugh and very very epic XD. I'm only up to episode 10 though ...I have watched Azumanga Daioh, Lucky Star, Midori Days, Yakitate!Japan, Ouran High School Host Club, *others I'm too tired to remember now* and Studio Ghibli movies <3<3<3
You should get along with Alena quite well Razz

keradoll wrote:Games? I'm currently obsessed with Gyakuten Saiban because its made of awesome. OBJECTION!!!! Might be cosplaying for the first time at Auckgeddon as one of those characters there *secret*... a little scared though >w< .. *cough* me is a little s..shy.. So to make up for that - I will be bold in textform.. >_>..
I can help you out with the confidence problem Very Happy Pyro+Salt & I teach classes Twisted Evil

:cheers: to the club. Look forward to meeting you soon Very Happy

P.S. Phoenix Wright totally kicks ass Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down