WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hola! (and why is there a minimum on the length of the title?)

+4
Pongo Bear
keradoll
Nox Noctis
pyro+salt
8 posters

Go down

hola! (and why is there a minimum on the length of the title?) Empty hola! (and why is there a minimum on the length of the title?)

Post by pyro+salt Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:17 pm

hello...

I was told to introduce myself but seeing as *counts*...close to half of the ppl on here know me(or know of me due to the rumors being spread, which are lies btw Razz), I thought it was a bit silly

to those who don't know me: nice to meet u all!

P.S. I was just browsing thru the avitar pic on this forum....why is Zell under the Sci-fi females section??
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

hola! (and why is there a minimum on the length of the title?) Empty Re: hola! (and why is there a minimum on the length of the title?)

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:25 pm

eeew ur under my bed? i was wondering what that fur ball was...

mayb the reference him to chicken wuss lol
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

hola! (and why is there a minimum on the length of the title?) Empty Re: hola! (and why is there a minimum on the length of the title?)

Post by keradoll Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:38 pm

HELLO n__n
Nice to meet you, person I do not know 8D.. everyone seems to know everyone else here XD
We've seemed to have encounter the same title problem lawls
keradoll
keradoll
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 199

http://kera-doll.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:46 am

hello person i dont think i know either, its good to see new people around here, and dont worry, hopefully everyone will know everyone soon, its why they made clubs and forums ... for random people to congregate and argue and pointless things... (though i think the original intent was suppose to be informative)
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Number of posts : 756
Major : Engineering
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:17 am

lol i could already tell who you are by your introduction

welcome to the forums =3
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by adikt3d Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:27 am

haha i dont knoe u either i think... XD but still, welcome to the forumz~!!! =3
adikt3d
adikt3d
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:16 am

benihime wrote:mayb the reference him to chicken wuss lol

what are u trying to say huh?

and yus, random topics and pointless arguments are always good fun Smile
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Hello hello... :cheers:
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:51 am

pyro+salt wrote:I was told to introduce myself but seeing as *counts*...close to half of the ppl on here know me(or know of me due to the rumors being spread, which are lies btw Razz), I thought it was a bit silly
I wouldnt know about that...any rumor which involves guys from texas disappearing/being kidnapped/waking up the next night feeling violated etc are fairly true i think Wink

Oh, did you know, that they are going to be making a papa Winchester journal, like the one the Winchester boys use. Supposedly real authentic look to it as well. Could help us greatly for our own hunts...your learning the Latin though...its not that different from Spanish right Razz

Oh and welcomes :cheers:
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:30 am

theres no rumors about guys in Texas being kidnapped and stuff...yet! are u sure ur not developing some kinda sammy powers cuz it sounds more like a vision of the future XD and omg! we must get our hands on this "bible", speaking of which...since ur developing sammy-like powers, we shall leave the research and latin to you *nods* because we know I'm more of a hands on person like Dean Smile
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Jul 29, 2008 12:56 am

If i have to be sam in our duo...will we get to do some of this then? Twisted Evil

I hope i am not developing Sammy powers, i think they turn you emo. Suspect

Couldn't i be Ash instead? Business in the front, Party at the back~ 8)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:16 pm

u want in of Dean's pants that bad? lol well u do realise who the girl is in the relationship right?

and Ash dies
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:00 am

pyro+salt wrote:u want in of Dean's pants that bad? lol well u do realise who the girl is in the relationship right?
I can work with being sam for a while. Means i get to have my way with Dean and totally make you jealous and i hear frankie has a thing for him anyway Wink

pyro+salt wrote:and Ash dies
I know, sad right. Ash got turned into...ash... Sad

Have you seen the Season 4 Trailer yet?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:59 pm

no! I haven't! omg theres a trailer out already?

heh, have u seen all the 'seriously' ads that these guy have done for channel 10? maybe we should move to oz
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:03 pm

The video was taken down by youtube. I shall send it to you asap as soon as i find a working link again. (Viacom took it down Sad)

pyro+salt wrote:heh, have u seen all the 'seriously' ads that these guy have done for channel 10? maybe we should move to oz
No, i havent seen these ads, care to enlighten me Smile Moving to Oz sounds like a plan 8)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down