WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins)

+7
Lenalesca
mint.tea
Stebung
sKeam
hods_sorrow
Snowy Leopard
That Indian Guy
11 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins)

Post by sKeam Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:09 pm

EDIT: PAGE 11 -_-'' , may as well put the whole quote back again :

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
sKeam wrote:WHAT?! If you DO have insight to my role and my alliances then why are you convincing people to vote for me??As a townsperson that you are,i thought you wanted to HELP the town and act in their best interests???? I'm sure you saidsomething along these lines before.I know who i am but i dont know who you are for certain.If you know from past nights the role for Shadow Leopards and mines character you wouldn't be following this action.What are your motives here???

I never said that I had an insight into your role or not. I never said I had insight into anyone's role beyond telling Lenalesca that I had found out something or did something about someone who has already died or been killed. Whether I have an insight into your role or not is subjective. What do you think?

I am helping the town and acting in their best interests by trying to get you lynched. You're just lying to us and trying to stay alive so that someone else can die on the next night. After all you're the one who brought up the whole two factions of mafia thing to throw us off. Sure, you said that if it existed, it was going to be a very small chance, but it still makes us think about things that we don't have to consider.

Yes it is subjective .You sounded like you knew what you are doing when Pyro asked why you held back your vote.If the fact of whether you have this power or not and its resulting knowledge for your role is as subjective as you say it is,then why use it as a premise to claim that basically everything i'm saying and doing is a lie?

You also say:

"That's what I'm trying to do now by voting to lynch sKeam. Night Two or Three or whatever ended not too long ago, after all."

Why hold back when you know my role.why are you suddenly proclaiming i'm lying to ppl,because it seems to take someone else to mention it before you do??

You said that it is difficult when you are alone in voting and seems that no one's listening,i have to agree -_-''.But i believe that if you are acting in the best interests of the town you would try to make a difference to what is happening in the game ,no matter how hard it is, rather than going by the majority and seeing the town suffer again.I dont think you tried hard enough in day 2, who knows who could of been listening to you(i.e;considered your post),maybe a band wagon would not of progressed.

Its a weak accusation to claim i was trying to throw people off.I stand by what i said earlier when i say that it was just a statement on the side which i didnt consider much myself and was only a very small suggestion .Pyro was only just asking me a question and questioning my motives from saying that.She did not state it as a fact .Yet,you still use this as a premise of an accusation of me lying,when it has not been ascertained by herself to be true.

You said at the start of this day:

I don't wanna rush into things either and kill off yet another important character because of everyone else's judgement.

YET you are now using her judgment to raise your own agenda,a judgement that we all can not hold for certain as it was in the form of a question

The questioned i'm reffering to is this one btw.
did u just chuck this out here to throw ppl off your track?

Lenalesca, i might do that process of elimination thing later. :S

In conclusion:

If what i'm saying is fake,i reckon i could not hold up such a facade for this long.If you know me in person,i cant lie for shit...(ok ok just ONE LAST previous game refernce,jsut look at my performance last round..).My main point has been consistent throughout and i am being persistent at this even if the odds are against me and i will likely fail all my exams
from all this procrastination.

P.S: Where's mint.tea and gc-x now? I hope they're are reading my walls of texts, i spend one hour writing them Very Happy Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins)

Post by Lenalesca Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:19 pm

TT_TT ok umm I FAILED my exam today, **** medical cytology (this dam paper is only offered every 2 yrs so I cant even redo it!). k THAT'S out of my system. After re-shuffling everything...conclusion: I HAVE NO ****in IDEA anymore. gc-x just being annoying, Skeam is throwing out Obama speeches about needing a change, LCP & Pyro are elusive & if anyone's trying to give me hints, I can't take TOO subtle hints. (ok yeah I admit it, I'm slow)... Mad screw this. I'm coming back to this after moi exams have finished.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:46 pm

lol, so you need ur hints to hit you straight in the face you mean?
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:26 pm

Lenalesca wrote: Skeam is throwing out Obama speeches about needing a change,

ROFLMAO LOL i knew someone would mention that soon. afro My bad, spent all day watching the election unfold aswell.. so not much study :S

I am confused to an extent,but i have a feeling who's innocent and who's not and if you look at the voting you might
see it also if that helps you Lenalesca :S

EDIT: you didn't mention mint.tea

Let me remind everyone that just because i voted for you dosent mean i think you ARE the mafia(even if i did it too aggressively at the start :S ), it was may way of gauging ppls reactions and i think its the only way i could of done it.Why??

BECAUSE ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE!!!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:43 pm

sKeam wrote:Let me remind everyone that just because i voted for you dosent mean i think you ARE the mafia(even if i did it too aggressively at the start :S ), it was may way of gauging ppls reactions and i think its the only way i could of done it.Why??

right, thats just plain stupid. at this point of time when there is only a handful of ppl left, you're just still voting randomly to get reactions?
honestly, I didn't really put too much thought into you before but the more you talk/post, the more holes appear in your argument

obviously you can't vote for yourself...so, I URGE GC-X to change his lynch vote to sKeam

and @ Lenalesca....*sigh* i'll sell you a hint
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins) - Page 4 Empty procratinate 101

Post by sKeam Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:13 pm

When did i say in that post that i was STILL accusing ppl????

Sigh.. i just feel i'm wasting my time now on this game (IT IS ONLY A GAME EDWIN!!! RELAX!!!! BREATHE!!!!) And if i keep playing and do lose ,i dont wanna imagine all this time i have/going to waste and then failing my exams etc.. I've probably spent one hour each on my last 10 posts, so thats 10 hours i could of been doing something else..

I hope i have advocated change.

I hope ppl take into account what i just said about LCP

I hope people the town stand up for themselves

and if jesse donsent change his vote, which i understand, then fine..

I vote for sKeam. ,i.e modkill

and to all the people who dont belive me when i say i'm innocent, let me say i told you so. Very Happy

Good luck town!! Can we do it???

YES WE CAN!!!

Looks like im dead again... Laugh all you want Stebung, but the battle between the town and the mafia is more epic than someone running around in a clown costume!!

CYA!! T.I.G BRING ON THE NIGHT!!!!

EDIT: I AM NOT LYING!!! EVERY SINGLE THING I SAID ABOUT MYSELF IN THIS GAME WAS TRUE!!!

Last edited by sKeam on Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:16 pm

Skeam - 4 Vote (Mint.Tea, Lenalesca, xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, Skeam) Lynched.
Lenalesca - 1 Vote (Gc-X) Needed 3 more votes to be lynched.

RIP
That Indian Guy: Ash (Role: Dr. Badass) - Killed before the game started. Was business in the front and a party in the back 8)
Stebung: Trickster (Role - Jester/Third Party Role) - Ability: Could redirect the target of a power, without knowing what the power in use was. (Lynched Day 1)
Fat Mc Donald's Employee: Ruby (Role - Vigilante/Townsperson) Ability: Ruby's Dagger: Could Night Kill every 2nd night. (Killed Night 1)
Hods Sorrow: John Winchester (Role - Reviver/Townsperson) Ability: Deal with the Devil: Could revive a player back from the dead at night, at the cost of his own life. (Lynched Day 2)
Benihime: Bela Talbot (Role - Survivor/Third Party Role) The goal of the game for her was to survive to the end while either the Town or the Mafia die out. Ability: Tricks of the Trade: Could stop one person each night from using their Night action.(Killed Night 2)
Skeam: Pastor Jim Murphy (Role - Doctor/Townsperson) Ability: House of God: Could take one person into his care in the church each night phase, to be protected from Night Kills. (Lynched Day 3)

Active:
- Gc-X
- Pyro+Salt
- Lenalesca
- Mint.Tea
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

Current Winners:
1 - Stebung
2 -

It is now Night Three. People with Night Actions send them into me Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:59 pm

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit] well there goes another townsfolk. good going guys Mad
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:26 am

I got pulled back here via Indian dude's txt. OMG, Well I kinda thought Skeam WASN'T too being evil near the end (but his Obama speeches were just so annoying). Yeah I got reminded Mint.tea is still here...like...no posts from her?
@ Pyro: Lemme alone...TT_TT (or not...watever)
Ok if I survive the night...(which I proly wont), if I die, I reckon Gx-C or Mint.tea did it XD...no seriously.

Edit: Awwww Skeam could have protected me...TT_TT
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:29 am

A middle aged man finds his way at the doorstops of a rundown house in the middle of a salvage yard. He knocks on the door, hoping someone is at home.

The door opens, and a gruff looking man appeared.
What kind of bloody injit wakes a man up at this hour?
“ I apologize for intruding at such a late hour, but my car has broken down, about ½ mile west of here and I was wondering if I could acquire your help to tow it back here and hopefully try and fix it as well.”
Bobby looked the man up and down, trying to think of what to do.
Well its dark out at the moment, ill tell you what, you come inside and stay the night, and you can show me where it is at first light tomorrow. I’ll see what I can do then
“Why thank you, I am much appreciative of this kind sir”
Well, are you waiting for an invitation or what? Come on in your little bugger

The two of them make there way inside. The guest looked around the room, and it wasn’t anything like he expected a salvage owners house to look like. There were books stacked, 2 meters high in almost every corner of the room. Boxes and chests with strange markings on them all over the room as well.

You feel like some whiskey?” Bobby shouted to the man from the kitchen.
“I wouldn’t like to impose, but if you are offering, then I wouldn’t be opposed” the man said, easing up slightly to the situation now.
Here ya go” Bobby offering one of the shots of whiskey to his guest.
“Thanks” They both clink their glasses together and down the shot, All the while Bobby is watching carefully to see any reaction in his guest. This was because he had put some Holy water in the shot as well. If his guest was any kind of demonic presence in him, this should burn his insides like the fires of hell themselves.

But nothing. Bobby feeling slightly relieved, took the glass off his guest hands and walked back into the kitchen to put away the glasses.

So whats your name stranger?” Bobby asked.
Well, most people from where I come from, call me Azazel. But I think your buddy John Winchester and his sons have another name for me. I think it’s the Yellow Eyed Demon” Azazel smirked as he saw the horror unfold on Bobby’s face.
But how could that be, you didn’t...
Didn’t what? Have any reaction to that Holy Water you added to my whiskey? Of course not, parlor tricks like that wont work on a demon of my stature. Now, that boy Dean is on his way here, trying to find his brother Sam. But I have a few surprises in store for him
You leave those boys alone” Bobby yelled as he reached for his silver dagger and lunged at Azazel.
But with a flick of the wrist, Azazel snapped his neck before Bobby could make contact.
Now I was hoping you would stick around to see for yourself first hand what I had installed for them, but you just had to ruin it, didn’t you

At the same time Bobbys body hit the ground, Dean had just got in, Impala coming to halt outside the house. He turns the engine off, and in disbelief sees Sam, just standing there.

Dean gets out of the Impala and makes his way over to Sam.
Where the hell have you been Sammy? Ive been looking for you all over, and I find you here just standing here all spaced out."
Oh, hey Dean. Ive been looking all over for you as well, just got in here at Bobby’s, thought he might have a clue as to your whereabouts. Looks like we both had the same idea.
Looks like, well no point standing here, lets go inside and see Bobby then

The two brothers, finally reunited make their way inside Bobby’s place.
Why hello there boys, I was wondering when you would show up” Azazel said, relaxing in Bobbys favorite recliner, with Bobbys corpse in his lap, Azazel just stroking away at it like a pet cat.
Dean pulled out the Colt “What have you done to Bobby?” he shouted.
Oh I wouldn’t do that if I were you” As Dean turned around to be greeted by a blond girl around his age.
That’s far enough” She said as suddenly Deans whole body became paralyzed. “No body gets away with trying to harm my Father"
Sammy, quickly get out of here” Dean shouted, trying to at least get his brother out of this mess.
Sam just stood there.
Oh, Father has already taken care of him. Sammy plays with us now. One drop of Fathers blood was all that was needed to reawaken the evil that courses through his veins.”
Don’t worry Dean, I wont kill you just yet. I need someone to bear witness as I unleash the armies of hell on earth.” Twisted Evil
RIP
That Indian Guy: Ash (Role: Dr. Badass) - Killed before the game started. Was business in the front and a party in the back 8)

Stebung: Trickster (Role - Jester/Third Party Role)
Ability: Purple Nurples - Could redirect the target of a power, without knowing what the power in use was. (Lynched Day 1)

Fat Mc Donald's Employee: Ruby (Role - Vigilante/Townsperson)
Ability: Ruby's Dagger: Could Night Kill every 2nd night. (Killed Night 1)

Hods Sorrow: John Winchester (Role - Reviver/Townsperson)
Ability: Deal with the Devil: Could revive a player back from the dead at night, at the cost of his own life. (Lynched Day 2)

Benihime: Bela Talbot (Role - Survivor/Third Party Role) The goal of the game for her was to survive to the end while either the Town or the Mafia die out.
Ability: Tricks of the Trade: Could stop one person each night from using their Night action.(Killed Night 2)

Skeam: Pastor Jim Murphy (Role - Doctor/Townsperson)
Ability: House of God: Could take one person into his care in the church each night phase, to be protected from Night Kills. (Lynched Day 3)

Gc-X: Bobby Singer (Role - Cop/Townsperson)
Ability: Shot of Holy Water: Each night could find out the allegiance of one player by getting them to take a shot of Holy Water and Whiskey. (Killed Night 3)

Active:
Pyro+Salt: Dean Winchester (Role - Mason/Townsperson)
Abilities: Wincest: During the night he would try to find out who his brother (Sam Winchester) is to activate their Mason powers and their secondary power (The Colt) as well.
The Colt: Could automatically Night Kill Azazel, regardless of any protections he has on him, if he chose him correctly during the night.

Lenalesca: Sam Winchester (Role - Mason/ Originally a Townsperson but was converted into a Mafia on Night 3)
Abilities: Wincest: During the night he would try to find out who his brother (Dean Winchester) is to activate their Mason powers and their secondary power (Immunity) as well.
Immunity: Would become Bulletproof and be immune to 1 night kill against him each night (aside from The Colt).

Mint.Tea: Azazel (Role - Godfather/Mafia)
Ability: Demons Blood: Was trying to convert Sam Winchester to his side by using his blood each night, so he would help lead the armies of Hell when they arrive.

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx: Meg Masters (Role - Vote Blocker/Mafia)
Ability: Telekinesis: Would use her Telekinetic powers to prevent another player from voting the next day. But would require 1 less lynch vote on herself as result of the powers use.

There really is no point for a Day Four as the Mafia now outnumber the Town 3:1. Since 3 votes are required to lynch a person on this day, Pyro+Salt would be automatically lynched as the last remaining towns person left. (Plus Pyro was prevented from voting again today anyway)

Well done guys. You have let the forces of evil successfully enter our world and kill us all. Trickster and Demons Win!

Winners:
1 - Trickster (Stebung)
2 - Mafia (Mint.Tea, xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx, Lenalesca)

How the Night Actions took place:
Night One
- Gc-X - Shot of Holy Water = Shadow Leopard
- Shadow Leopard - House of God = xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
- Pyro+Salt - Wincest = xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
- Lenalesca - Wincest = xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
- Benihime - Thief in the night = Hods Sorrow
- Mint.Tea - Demons Blood = Hods Sorrow
- Fat Mc Donald's Employee - Rubys Dagger = Inactive
- Hods Sorrow - Deal with the Devil = No
- xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - Telekinesis = Pyro+Salt

Night Two
- Gc-X - Shot of Holy Water = Pyro+Salt
- Shadow Leopard - House of God = Pyro+Salt
- Pyro+Salt - Wincest = Mint.Tea
- Lenalesca - Wincest = Mint.Tea
- Benihime - Thief in the night = Pyro+Salt
- Mint.Tea - Demons Blood = Shadow Leopard

Night Three
- Gc-X - Shot of Holy Water = Mint.Tea
- Pyro+Salt - Wincest = Lenalesca
- Pyro+Salt - The Colt = xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
- Lenalesca - Wincest = Pyro+Salt
- Mint.Tea - Demons Blood = Lenalesca

Well thats it for this round. I may come back and post some analysis of how things went on with the game/players a bit later perhaps. But everyone should feel free to talk/vent/discuss how things went in this game as much as they like. Would like as much feedback from you guys as possible. Smile

I wont be starting the next round of Mafia just yet. Might give it a week or so break for people to chill out and recover from Razz But ill start up a sign up thread for it and people list what themes they would like for it. This game was good, in that it gave everyone a chance to use a role with some kind of power and it helped me judged everyone level of play so i can now make the next games more tailor made to our level of play Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:18 am

CONGRATULATIONS STEBUNG!!! and THE MAFIA!!!

My Random Comments:

-Pyro and Lenalesca's powers sound cool

- Sigh, i feel sorry for Pyro.. couldnt vote twice and wouldn't of been able to again in Day4 .sigh..Evil evil mafia lol Evil or Very Mad

- Sorry for stalling day 3. I'm really surprised i didn't die sooner :S .Thanks jesse for using your powers on SL previously!! Very Happy

-we ALL need to stop bandwagoning Very Happy :S

-LOL looking back,Stebung lynched LCP, cuz "THIS IS SPARTAAAA!!!" WE SHOULD OF LISTENED TO HIM LMAO

-SHIT...

But would require 1 less lynch vote on herself as result of the powers use.

F*** , so if i did go for LCP , then if i got gc-x and Lenalesca to go for her aswell, we would of got a mafia!! damn...

- I feel this games getting too serious,just look at the first round, it was all ha ha fun and games :S , far out, i was so pissed of when LCP was saying I was lying when she basically was the one who was doing it all Sad ... I just want to remind everyone and myself..
IT IS ONLY A GAME!!! and only the INTERNET!!

-I'd be funny if Hods killed himself to bring back Stebung LOL

-I thought there would be more 3rd parties than that tbh,but it does make sense now as there would be a 1st,2nd and 3rd place on offer :S .

-Quiet ppl are always the mafia when i play this anywhere Very Happy

Overall i learnt alot from playing this game:
-Always trust your gut instincts
-Dont attack too many ppl at once cuz you will lose friends..
-I will try be less serious next time :S

EDIT: i thought you were innocent as well Rebecca after i interrogated you :S , but i didnt want to say anything because i would look like ive flip flopped even more and lose even more credibility...and i would of doubt ppl would belived me if i changed my vote again... shouldn't of dug this hole for myself lol...

Thanks Everyone!!
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:46 am

LOLZ, that was fun (if it weren't in EXAMS, now I'm like HALF DEAD) har har har. I am soo happy I turned Uber evil at last. XD it was funny...that was enjoyable. I'm re-enrolling in the next game! XD LOLZ, so plz don't kill me in da first round next time.

edit: Do I get to tourture Dean now? Very Happy
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:39 pm

Lenalesca wrote:edit: Do I get to tourture Dean now? Very Happy
Well he is all tied up for your pleasure now...so i dont see why you shouldnt follow through with Wincest. It took you guys 3 nights to find each other to begin with, make the most of the time you guys have together Wink
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:12 pm

gee whizz 3 mafia no wonder it took so long
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:29 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:gee whizz 3 mafia no wonder it took so long
Read again. There were 2 mafia basically throughout the game. Only on the last night did it end up being 3 Mafia, since one (Lenalesca) was converted.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Dats right pops/Hods, be glad I didn't vote you off heh heh but I'm glad I got converted in the end and ended up being one of the winners (seriously XD) oh and I get to have fun with Dean...nyahar...
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:45 pm

ROFLMAO PAAASTOR JIM XDD nuff said XDDD

that was fun, can we play again? :3
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:39 am

i'd like to host a game one day tbh.The only thing i cant figure out is what roles i could use :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:58 am

sKeam wrote:i'd like to host a game one day tbh.The only thing i cant figure out is what roles i could use :S
Arent you about to host one on MCF? Well once you get a 7th player Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:23 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
sKeam wrote:i'd like to host a game one day tbh.The only thing i cant figure out is what roles i could use :S
Arent you about to host one on MCF? Well once you get a 7th player Razz

LOL i doubt this will eventuate, and even if it does it may not go as well,ill try get it going again :S :S :S

but yeah someday...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:08 pm

awww don't give up.
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sat Nov 08, 2008 12:38 pm

I can't belive the mafia(demons) won!! this is terrible! *shocked*

but well played guys, esp mint.tea...I think now I need to keep both eyes on you whenever I see you now Suspect

the other thing I was surprised about was all the night actions that were targeted towards me haha... whats up with that

p.s TIG...I still hate you Smile
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:56 pm

I think ill do a minor game analysis on Tuesday perhaps.

Interesting fact: Although accused by their father of being a part of the group to have killed him, the Winchester boys were the only ones not to vote to lynch Papa Winchester
benihime wrote:ROFLMAO PAAASTOR JIM XDD nuff said XDDD

that was fun, can we play again? :3
Going to start another one in about a week, once everyone is done with their exams and all and are more free to play Smile Any themes you would like to use? At the moment Spongebob Squarepants is the lead runner for the next theme in the game Razz
pyro+salt wrote:p.s TIG...I still hate you Smile
I love you I love you too Very Happy I cant believe you let Pastor Jim die Sad
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:09 pm

YES YES YES

+1 for Spongebob LOL....
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:15 pm

Spongebob? as much as i love that yellow cube and his star shaped friend...there are no bad guys in the cartoon

EVIL = Every Villan Is Lemons!
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:17 pm

townsppl = spongebob and friends

mafia=plankton

and have Mrs Puff who joins his side because she's annoyed at him for being fail at driving.

:S :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:14 am

You are totally forgetting Mermaid Man and Barnacle boy's arch-nemesis(es), the dirty bubble, the man-ray or something etc those can also be villains!
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:35 pm

I know i promised them yesterday, but got kind of side tracked. So anyway, here are some general tips to help with future games:

- Try not to let personal feelings get in the way when you play the game. As you clearly saw with Stebung, those can be used against you by the players themselves or the Mafia if they are clever enough.
- Dont go hard and fast with your accusations. Think things through with how your vote will play out. What are you motives behind such a vote etc.
- Trust your gut instinct. It may not be right all the time, but some people have a decent idea of what to do, but tend to talk themselves out of it.
- Try to read the stories. They are filled with little hints that may provide you with the edge in the game if you take the time.
- Try to make yourself familiar with the theme as best as you can.
- What you say, can be more important and powerful a tool in this game then any Lynch vote you could cast. Making a good argument for why someone should follow your decision or something shouldnt be done, will generally be followed and favored upon by others than some random vote for a person.
- Saying that, dont trust anyone blindly. Have a good reason for trusting another persons judgment or reasoning.
- Try to be as clear as you can, but dont list all your reasoning behind why you are want to lynch (or dont want people to lynch you). If you give to many reasons:
a) People wont read it (See: LCP vs TIG (Round 3), LCP vs Pyro (Round 4))
b) Mafia may think your detective because of it or something who knows a bit to much and go after you if you arent careful.
c) People may think you are the Mafia/SK if you over play it.

This way, it also you have back up reasons if needed or makes a counter argument against you.
- As a townie, be suspicious of everyone (to some degree) dont have preconceived notions that they are (or were given) a certain role. Think of the game as a totally separate entity from the real world, were people can and will say anything, with their own reasons behind it. So anyone could be anything.

Now keep in mind, these arent hard and fast rules to go by, just something to keep in mind while you play the game.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:32 pm

Guys I made a random drawing for this round to show how fail the Winchester bros were.
Round 4 - Supernatural - Devils Trap - (Jester/Mafia Wins) - Page 4 Superncopy
Enjoy! Very Happy
btw i'm retiring for an indefinite amount of time from all this mafia scenarios drawing. I got a test and another assignment due soon and I am SO worrying about my game and DO stuff Sad
Ohyeah u can't quite see it because the forum cut it off at that point but Hods is spewing blood of anger in the corner if you guys can't see it. XD

Last edited by Lenalesca on Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:58 pm

LMAO thats awesome. I love how Dean (Pyro) is really happy to see Meg in particular.

Sad Dont retire, you still got 7 more rounds (8 including the upcoming round Wink) for you to use your artistic talents on. If your lecturers dont give you extensions lynch them off i say Twisted Evil

Oh, and is it mandatory to mention in regards to all Supernatural related conversations...PASTOR JIM
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:49 pm

lol gg rebecca. Very Happy

sigh i could of played this game way better. i could of have had LCP begging for mercy. Twisted Evil
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4