WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

+12
SeriousCat
Lenalesca
Idlefingers
Pochama
That Indian Guy
gc-X
Snowy Leopard
pyro+salt
sKeam
doeknuts
hods_sorrow
Nox Noctis
16 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:00 am

Lynch Vote Count

snowy leopard - 1/7 (doeknuts)
doeknuts - 2/7 (snowy leopard, idlefingers)
Pyro+salt - 2/7 (TIG, hods_sorrow)

Yet to vote

gc-X
sKeam
Reznor
Stebung
Pyro+salt
Paranoid Android
Pochama

Like a Star @ heaven hods sorrow in dunedin somewhere...
Like a Star @ heaven doeknuts will not be as active during this week (but she has promised to come on at least to cast lynch vote).

NOTE: Day Two will official end on Friday 16th April @10pm. Please get your lynch votes in by then.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 4 Empty Re: Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled)

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:11 am

@Skeam: Why did you specifically asked for "TOP 2" people suspected as
mafia? Are you checking if your partner's are safely under the radar
without suspicion?

It was just an arbitrary number which i picked out for no particular reason. And i very well could be.

@TIG: I'm only 18 as you can see, so ive never had a 21st before.

Right now i'm suspicious of both pyro and doeknuts.But i'm still quite disappointed that everyone seems to be inactive...

I'm comfortable lynching doeknuts or we can wait for a character claim too.
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriousCat Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:45 pm

1)Who are your top 2 suspects for mafia???.Dont need to base it on much but it would be preferred.
snowy leopard, cuz he is very jumpy with lynching and defending himself, and i think the lie detector thing is bs. but we'll see. and the other guy, just on gut feeling, is skeam

2)What do you think we should do now???
Idlefingers wrote: so the way i see it for now, id like to lynch doeknuts if she turns out to be innocent then snowy leopard has no leg to stand on and will be taken care of afterwards.
I like this idea Smile lynch doeknuts

3)What killed Lenalesca??? Was it a Vigilante or a Serial Killler???What Character 'screeches'
not experienced to answer this question, but my guess is Vigilante

4) Who would you suspect would kill Creature124??
no clue right now. creature124 didnt get to post a lot or get posted at in this round. think somebody killed him due to gut feeling or past experiences - and they got it right, mafia killed a detective.
SeriousCat
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:46 pm

@ Doeknuts Can you give us a hint on your character?
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:24 pm

Lynch Vote Count

doeknuts - 4/7 (snowy leopard, idlefingers, sKeam, paranoid android)

Yet to vote

gc-X
Reznor
Stebung
Pyro+salt
Pochama

Like a Star @ heaven doeknuts will not be as active during this week (but she has promised to come on at least to cast lynch vote).

NOTE: Day Two will official end on Friday 16th April @10pm. Please get your lynch votes in by then.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Lynch Vote Count

doeknuts - 4/7 (snowy leopard, idlefingers, sKeam, paranoid android) LYNCHED

Did not vote

gc-X
Reznor
Stebung
Pyro+salt
Pochama

R.I.P

nox noctis - Arystar Krory Town
bellichi - Lenalee Lee Town
creature124 - Kanda Yu Town Detective
Lenalesca - Lou Fa Town
Doeknuts - Road Kamelot Mafia Spinnster

Active Players

1. gc-X
2. sKeam
3. Reznor
4. Stebung
5. Snowy Leopard
6. Pyro+salt
7. bellichi
8. Paranoid Android
9. Lenalesca
10. That Indian Guy
11. Idlefingers
12. creature124
13. doeknuts
14. Pochama
15. Hods sorrow

It is now Night Two. Please send night actions to me via PM/msn/txt Smile
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Pochama Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:42 pm

Damnit, I was gonna vote, but work called me in .. on a Friday night too D8<
Pochama
Pochama
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 221
Major : Paramedic
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:27 pm

Timcampy was onto something.

He thought that umbrella the pointy hat man had was familiar so he decided to track him as soon as the man stepped out of the shady underground bar, whistling a creepy tune to himself.

The man just disappeared around the corner and thats when Timcampy decided to speed up, hoping he wouldn't loose his target.

He knew he was in too deep when he turned to corner and smacked right into the Millennium Earl's hands.

"I knew you were tracking me.. you little annoying mosquito.." the Millennium Earl snickered as he crushed the little golem into pieces.

*~*~*

Her eyes widened with terror as the screeching got nearer.
"Miranda! Hurry!"
There was a flash of white and then Miranda collapsed onto the floor, her throat slashed.
"MIIRRANNNDA!!!" Komui cried out as he watched her die.

R.I.P

Lenalesca - Lou Fa Town
Doeknutz - Road Kamelot Mafia Spinnster
Stebung - Timcampy Town Tracker
Idlefingers - Miranda Lotto Town Doctor

Active Players

1. gc-X
2. sKeam
3. Reznor
4. Stebung
5. Snowy Leopard
6. Pyro+salt
7. bellichi
8. Paranoid Android
9. Lenalesca
10. That Indian Guy
11. Idlefingers[/stirke]
[strike]12. creature124

13. doeknuts
14. Pochama
15. Hods sorrow

Like a Star @ heaven hods_sorrow is away in dunedin..

It is now DAY THREE, you may start posting
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:11 pm

okay things we learned are that stebung managed to track down the mafia godfather but got killed in the process, so that doesnt tell us much silent '

i think its also confirmed now that we have a serial killer in our midst, as the non earl kills seem to indicate no signs of remorse or accident on the killers part. a slashing weapon would indicate a character with a sword or blade? though looking at the wiki that only really shows kanda, whose dead with a blade.

inactives such as gc-X, Paranoid Android, Pochama, Hods sorrow start posting more since my suspicion of you is increasing ever more so with all the "main players" being taken out first like this.

also want to hear from the remaining veteran players (Pyro, TIG, skeam) about what they think happened and what we should do next. i have a theory as to what might be going on, but i would like to hear from everyone first.
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:18 pm

What i got from that night story was that:

-the tracker targeted the mafia godfather but is now dead :S

-AND the second part about the screeching and white light is most likely the serial killer.Though i dont know the characters, there is nothing in the story to suggest that this killer is good.

Since we have one mafia down, and there is a likely serial killer.Should we attempt to identifythe serial killer, so there is one less night kill?? Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_scratch

Reznor wrote:inactives such as gc-X, Paranoid Android, Pochama, Hods
sorrow start posting more since my suspicion of you is increasing ever
more so with all the "main players" being taken out first like this.

Hmmmmmm... who do you suspect would be the SK if there is a SK around???? Suspect Actually. i'd like to hear what eveyrone else thinks on this as well!! Esp gc-x and That Indian Guy actually.. Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_flower
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:43 pm

Lynch Pyro+Salt dont like her being all quiet about her part in this battlefield of love.

Things we learned from that night phase:
- Stebung followed the Earl and was killed the same night. Now this while Reznor was quick to blow off as nothing more to be learned, i think based on how the kills have gone so far (killing prominent players) and who are the most likely candidates to be tracked remaining (following the remaining veterans) the most likely people he followed are Pyro+Salt, Reznor, sKeam and Myself. Since i know didnt kill him, and i believe he may have followed me on Night One anyway, to me that leaves those three as the main candidates.
- The slashing and white light shown by the other killer in the story (which i think the Mod is being purposely ambiguous to screw with us Razz since she is basically referring to the Mafia Killer by name since we figured his character already Laughing) i think indicates it to be Victorio the Millenium Swordsman. As far as i recall though, he isnt canon to the story and is a filler character. But basically he is the Guardian swordsman of a Princess and fights anyone who gets near her/the ruins if i recall. While his intentions were originally good/noble, dont believe his character to be innocent, especially with how the killings have been. Now i am not 100% certain that this is the character, but it seems to be who the hints are pointing at. Either way i think it definitely indicates the presense of a serial killer. As to who, i honestly am not sure at this point.
- We had a Town Tracker and a Detective? Suspect Wonder if we really would have a 3rd investigative role in Snowy Leopards claim of being a Lie Detector. If he doesnt come back with more than saying he thinks/found Reznor to be guilty, i will serious begin to question this claim of his..
- The breakdown of remaining players should be 6 Town/2 Mafia/1 Serial Killer. So the Town have to be careful with how they lynch, they cant afford to make a mistake. Mafia to, since it is possible that the Serial Killer come out and snatch victory out of their hands.
- Killing the Serial Killer will be more ideal, as it means one less kill, especially now that the doctor is dead. Since it is doubtful if killing the Godfather will mean the Mafia get no more night kills or if it will just get passed onto another mafioso like in some of the previous rounds.
- It may be time to start dropping hints in regards to your character if you are a townie, especially if you are about to get lynched, since the town cant really afford to lose anymore townie at this stage with 2 killers loose.
- The inactive players in Pochama, Gc-X, Paranoid Android and Hod Sorrow are really giving me an uneasy feeling. If they are townies, they do need to help us make the right moves and help find the Serial Killer rather than just stay quiet and cost the town the game with inactiveness.
- This is to Pyro+Salt and sKeam in particular (so i would like them to answer at the very least) but for everyone to answer as well. If it comes to it, are you able to prove your innocence this day phase should the need arise?

Oh and LOL at Doeknuts being Mafia geek
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:47 pm

That Indian Guy wrote:Lynch Pyro+Salt dont like her being all quiet about her part in this battlefield of love.

*arches eyebrow* didn't know you were a fan of Pat Benatar and I'm not as quiet as some of the others have been

Im surprised that I'm still alive tbh.

@ TIG: if Stebung like you believed, followed you on Night 1 and found you to be innocent, I think he would of said something no? As a veteran and someone whos known for 'mind-fucking' with others, I would of thought he would cleared you and somehow fall behind you since usually the side you are on wins. Plus, I think theres a high chance of him follwing sKeam on Night 1 as well given the history of those 2 Razz
Also, why do u think the break down of the town(6 Town/2 Mafia/1 Serial Killer) has 2 mafia?
As to your question, sure, but are you trying to get me to reveal my charc to you? are we 'character' dropping now?

Not going to speculated who the SK charc is since I don't know the series well enough but why has everyone posted so far ignoring this 'Komui' person in the story in favour of debating over the SK? Who/what is Komui and is that a possible witness?
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:00 pm

pyro+salt wrote:@ TIG: if Stebung like you believed, followed you on Night 1 and found you to be innocent, I think he would of said something no? As a veteran and someone whos known for 'mind-fucking' with others, I would of thought he would cleared you and somehow fall behind you since usually the side you are on wins.
This wouldnt make sense, as i wasnt in any danger of being lynched and it would out him as an investigative role early on to the Mafia/SK in the process. Rather than him staying quiet until needed while searching for the Mafia (like he did before his demise). It would be a foolish move on his part and i would think it is the reason he didnt do it.

pyro+salt wrote:Plus, I think theres a high chance of him follwing sKeam on Night 1 as well given the history of those 2 Razz
What Stebung does in his personal time, is none of my business Razz

pyro+salt wrote:Also, why do u think the break down of the town(6 Town/2 Mafia/1 Serial Killer) has 2 mafia?
Considering the size of the game and the Town having 2 investigative roles, i assume the Mafia started out with 3 players. With 1 already down, that leaves 2 left. Plus its prudent to assume that there be 2 more left rather than 1 dont you think regardless? A Serial Killer because of the secondary set of kills so far, which dont seem to indicate any form of townie co operation or accidental. The rest town? Unless you believe some other role exists within the game?

pyro+salt wrote:but why has everyone posted so far ignoring this 'Komui' person in the story in favour of debating over the SK? Who/what is Komui and is that a possible witness?
Possibly one of the inactive players who hasnt posted much? Or hasnt come out for some other restriction/reason yet? scratch
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:51 am

That Indian Guy wrote:- This is to Pyro+Salt and sKeam in particular (so i would like them to answer at the very least) but for everyone to answer as well. If it comes to it, are you able to prove your innocence this day phase should the need arise?

If really have to then i will.

I want to hear Reznor's theory as to what is going on...

Lynch Reznor
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:42 am

My gut is telling me TIG is suspicious this round but I need to think on it. I'm not sure if he's mafia a serial killer or something else but I don't think he's town.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:47 am

Hods Sorrow is very much townie guys after my night action.

Lynch Reznor
I noticed it was hard to use my powers on Reznor as she never made a claim she was townie but instead asked everyone else if they were townie :S
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:45 pm

@TIG thats twice now you have lynched Pyro+Salt for little or no reason given. This was same with doekunts who ended up being mafia. is this something you have found out about her or just more mind games from you?
sKeam wrote:I want to hear Reznor's theory as to what is going on...
i prefer not to say until everyone has posted their thoughts. but it was kind of touched upon by TIG already it seems.

hods_sorrow wrote:My gut is telling me TIG is suspicious this round but I need to think on it. I'm not sure if he's mafia a serial killer or something else but I don't think he's town.
i too am getting really suspicious of TIGs behavior this game. twice so far he has lynched pyro+salt for little or no reason Suspect while pointing the the fingers at others as well, perhaps to cover his own ass? lynch TIG for now because i simply do not trust him at this stage, considering his behavior and unusual lack of posting and control like he normally does.

Snowy Leopard wrote:Lynch Reznor
I noticed it was hard to use my powers on Reznor as she never made a claim she was townie but instead asked everyone else if they were townie :S
a simple oversight on my part. my character is innocent as well. though you basically did what tig said you would for who to go after...curious Suspect
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:02 pm

Lynch vote count

Reznor - 2/5 (snowy leopard, sKeam)
Pyro+salt - 1/5 (TIG)
TIG - 1/5 (reznor)

Still to vote

gc-X
pyro+salt
Paranoid Android
Pochama
Hods sorrow

R.I.P

Lenalesca - Lou Fa Town

Like a Star @ heaven hods_sorrow is floating in outer space..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Reznor wrote:i too am getting really suspicious of TIGs behavior this game. twice so far he has lynched pyro+salt for little or no reason Suspect while pointing the the fingers at others as well, perhaps to cover his own ass? lynch TIG for now because i simply do not trust him at this stage, considering his behavior and unusual lack of posting and control like he normally does.

Are you lynching TIG because you believe him to be serial killer?

And its funny how Snowy Leopard followed my vote for Reznor....
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:19 pm

sKeam wrote:

If anyone still thinks I'm mafia or suspicious. Look what happened at Day two. I told everyone Doeknuts was mafia and yeah it did turn out she mafia once she was lynched so I wonder why some people double take on me :S

OK CAN I GET EVERYONE EXCEPT HODS TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. ARE YOU MAFIA?
If I somehow survive another day and judging if everyone answers then yeah I can probably find the godfather by the next day. And for those who don't answer and kinda fear of being caught then yeah I think I should pay extra attention to you...
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Snowy Leopard wrote:
sKeam wrote:

If anyone still thinks I'm mafia or suspicious. Look what happened at Day two. I told everyone Doeknuts was mafia and yeah it did turn out she mafia once she was lynched so I wonder why some people double take on me :S

Oh yeah... i forgot about that part.My bad >_>

and no i dont think i am mafia Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Snowy Leopard wrote:If anyone still thinks I'm mafia or suspicious. Look what happened at Day two. I told everyone Doeknuts was mafia and yeah it did turn out she mafia once she was lynched so I wonder why some people double take on me :S
the other possibility is that you just went along with what tig said, since he pointed the gun at doeknuts first if i recall
sKeam wrote:Are you lynching TIG because you believe him to be serial killer?
that or possibly part of the mafia. just find his behavior unnerving so far.
sKeam wrote:And its funny how Snowy Leopard followed my vote for Reznor....
if day one is anything to go by, he is just trying to save his own skin regardless of how.
sKeam wrote:and no i dont think i am mafia Very Happy
could you perhaps say that you arent mafia or the serial killer in a post, instead of qualifying your statement like that Razz
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 pm

I'm going to Lynch TIG since by the sound of it SL knows who I am now and I doubt he could have found out if he was mafia.
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:58 pm

That dosent even make sense...
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:08 pm

Reznor wrote:
sKeam wrote:Are you lynching TIG because you believe him to be serial killer?
that or possibly part of the mafia. just find his behavior unnerving so far.
sKeam wrote:
if day one is anything to go by, he is just trying to save his own skin regardless of how.

sKeam wrote:and no i dont think i am mafia Very Happy
could you perhaps say that you arent mafia or the serial killer in a post, instead of qualifying your statement like that Razz

Well i am not affiliated with the mafia nor the serial killer... How about you???? Very Happy

I must say Reznor.. youre being more ambiguous than usual... You usually have good cases against people and spread your suspicions around, but hmmmm... Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_scratch
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:41 am

OKAY TIME TO PULL MY WEIGHT! I think there is a SK or vigilante out there (can someone plz explain the difference). I mean if mafia had two kills in one night, how overkill would that be?

as far as my suspects go, i think hods may have something to do with stuff. and i know this is gonna sound GOLD comming from me, but i think people need to start posting more. Also if anyone does have a killing role, it would be someone who is currently active/semi active IMO.
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:51 am

Reznor wrote:
Snowy Leopard wrote:If anyone still thinks I'm mafia or suspicious. Look what happened at Day two. I told everyone Doeknuts was mafia and yeah it did turn out she mafia once she was lynched so I wonder why some people double take on me :S
the other possibility is that you just went along with what tig said, since he pointed the gun at doeknuts first if i recall
Ok, so Snowy has a lie detecting power of some sort and he "proved" it with Doeknuts, lets give him that but my question is, will his power work on a Godfather? I mean, there are cases where the Godfather has given false negatives to a detective so I want to know if that can happen with any other sort of detection concerning the Godfather. Why am I bringing this up? If there are 3 mafias to start off with in the game, its not above them to sacrifice one of their own earlier on to throw the town off their trail

AND, no, I am not mafia

I hope this day phase isn't going to be cut short like the last two
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:58 pm

gc-X wrote:
as far as my suspects go, i think hods may have something to do with stuff.

I already cleared this up. Hods is 100% townie after my night action

@ Pyro. I highly doubt my powers could be disrupted by anyone or blocked but as I have already pointed out, mafia will be too inclined to answer my question for fear of being lie detected and then there are those lazy townies who don't answer my question so it somewhat complicates things there :S
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:41 pm

hods_sorrow wrote:My gut is telling me TIG is suspicious this round but I need to think on it. I'm not sure if he's mafia a serial killer or something else but I don't think he's town.
Fail
hods_sorrow wrote:I'm going to Lynch TIG since by the sound of it SL knows who I am now and I doubt he could have found out if he was mafia.
Double Fail. Also just to play devils advocate, Snowy could find out you are innocent simply if he was Mafia, if he is Mafia, he knows all players who arent Mafia (or the townies basically) and its not like you will say he is wrong in his assertion that you are a townie if you were the Serial Killer.
Reznor wrote:@TIG thats twice now you have lynched Pyro+Salt for little or no reason given. This was same with doekunts who ended up being mafia. is this something you have found out about her or just more mind games from you?
A guys got to do what a guys got to do.
gc-X wrote:OKAY TIME TO PULL MY WEIGHT! I think there is a SK or vigilante out there (can someone plz explain the difference). I mean if mafia had two kills in one night, how overkill would that be?
Serial Killer is an Anti-Everyone role who has to kill everyone off in order to win. The Vigilante is a Pro-Town role whose aim is to kill off anti-town members during the night to get the town closer to winning, though it all depends on how good the Vigilantes instincts and logic are i guess.
pyro+salt wrote:Ok, so Snowy has a lie detecting power of some sort and he "proved" it with Doeknuts, lets give him that but my question is, will his power work on a Godfather? I mean, there are cases where the Godfather has given false negatives to a detective so I want to know if that can happen with any other sort of detection concerning the Godfather.
Well strictly speaking, the Godfathers immunity should only extend as far as Cop inspections go unless their role specifically says otherwise. A Lie Detector is a role design to circumvent that immunity as their power only focuses on a persons post. So a Godfathers immunity shouldnt protect them if they are lying for example if they say "I am a townie" it should come up as a lie.

However it also depends on how Nox set up the Lie Detectors results. Does she just tell Snowy Leopard if the post was a lie, if there was something in a persons post that was a lie or does she pinpoint which parts are lie? This is very crucial as if its the former, it could present a lot of posts as lies, as even town players may lie about something in their post (for whatever reason).
pyro+salt wrote:I hope this day phase isn't going to be cut short like the last two
Agreed, i would like to see one Day phase last with a proper lynch occurring.
pyro+salt wrote:AND, no, I am not mafia
Are you the Serial Killer? Since you felt the need to qualify your innocent with the "not mafia" bit. Simply say "I am townie" or "I am not mafia or the Serial Killer" rather than use half truths Razz
sKeam wrote:I must say Reznor.. youre being more ambiguous than usual... You usually have good cases against people and spread your suspicions around, but hmmmm... Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_scratch
Gc-X - Has not said much, possible Mafia minion or Serial Killer (I believe most likely candidate for working with Reznor)
Hods Sorrow - Cleared to be a townie by the Lie Detector
Paranoid Android - Has not said much, possible Mafia minion or Serial Killer
Pochama - Has not said much, possible Mafia Minion or Serial Killer
Pyro+Salt - Currently my most likely candidate for Serial Killer but prefer to lynch off the Godfather first till someone can check out Pyro+Salt. Thats if she answers the question about her statement and is willing to say that she is a townie or not the Mafia or the Serial Killer Razz Do not believe she is part of the Mafia though.
Reznor - Millennium Earl - Most likely person Stebung tracked last night, since he probably followed me Night One. As well as sKeams point above.
Snowy Leopard - Lie Detector apparently
sKeam - Innocent townie of some kind, since based on his answers from the last phase to questions as well as the reveal of Doeknuts role as the Mafia Spinnster (Seriously, am i the only one who questioned the Mod as to what this role was? silent )
That Indian Guy - Innocent townie. Will prove it if required, but prefer not to for the time being.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:33 pm

I'm allowed to say this now so,,

Mafia spinstiner... i suspect that is what gave me a restriction the last day phase :S..

Which was that i had to lie to every question that was asked of me.But i easily got around it since i always sound sarcastic >_>

And how did you get gc-x to be the most likely to be working with mafia >_> .. Interesting .
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:12 am

@ TIG
Snowy Leopard wrote:
OK CAN I GET EVERYONE EXCEPT HODS TO ANSWER MY QUESTION. ARE YOU MAFIA?
If I somehow survive another day and judging if everyone answers then yeah I can probably find the godfather by the next day. And for those who don't answer and kinda fear of being caught then yeah I think I should pay extra attention to you...

He asked, I answered. Stopping spinning and warping things to suit your own purpose.
But no, I am not the serial killer either.

So, I don't see you answering his question either. All I hear from you is blah blah blah... Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_razz

lynch TIG for being the kind of guy that Kei$ha warned us about
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:40 am

sKeam wrote:And how did you get gc-x to be the most likely to be working with mafia >_> .. Interesting .
Game behaviour and posting style compared with how he usually is as a townie.
pyro+salt wrote:So, I don't see you answering his question either. All I hear from you is blah blah blah... Round 18 D.Grayman (Game Cancelled) - Page 4 Icon_razz
My last post, right above yours states:
That Indian Guy wrote:That Indian Guy - Innocent townie. Will prove it if required, but prefer not to for the time being.
pyro+salt wrote:But no, I am not the serial killer either.
Nothing wrong with being thorough. Now could we perhaps get a statement of you saying that you "are a townie" or that you "are not a mafia/serial killer" in one post? I dont see why you keep dodging around it if you were a townie Suspect (Having them in seperate posts doesnt help, as then Snowy only has a 50/50 shot of picking the right one to investigate.
pyro+salt wrote:lynch TIG for being the kind of guy that Kei$ha warned us about
...really, are peoples paranoia of how i have been in past games really blinding you that much? Rolling Eyes If Supernatural II Mafia should have shown you anything, its that if i wanted to screw you guys over, you would have been already.

But just so i can point all the townies out of the wrong direction here, if you wish to know who i am, i will tell people who i am in my next post if they wish (and once again i am an innocent townie). But i was hoping i wouldnt have to and that people would be able to read beyond the situation and look into what has occured to see my motives at the very least. If nothing else, look closely at my opening posts on Day Two and Three.

Currently anyone who has lynched me i find to be awfully scummy and or plain idiotic on the parts of some.

The way i see the game so far based on all the posts and actions taken so far, its something like this (Listed in order from most likely to least):

Town Candidates:
That Indian Guy
Snowy Leopard
Hods Sorrow
sKeam

Mafia Candidates:
Reznor (Where is she to defend herself from the accusations?)
Gc-X (Would like to hear his defense as to why he isnt mafia)

Serial Killer Candidates:
Pyro+Salt (Though i want some proof of innocence from her this day phase, dont feel like waiting for a night investigation from her)
Paranoid Android (Want him to post something, and none of that bullshit that he doesnt have anything to say, its day 3 already)
Pochama (Same as above)

I am more certain about my assertions as to who the Mafia are rather than who the Serial Killer is (simply because of variable factors still present). Those 3 require more interegation and investigation still, especially with the later to being inactive for 99% of the game.

Actually, you guys can lynch me if you wish, should be more interesting for me to see if the Mafia can hunt down the Serial Killer before the Mafia get wiped out, because once im (or any townie) is dead this day phase, it basically puts the town out of the running to win the game.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:21 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
Actually, you guys can lynch me if you wish, should be more interesting for me to see if the Mafia can hunt down the Serial Killer before the Mafia get wiped out, because once im (or any townie) is dead this day phase, it basically puts the town out of the running to win the game.

ok then

unlynch reznor

lynch that indian guy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:20 am

To all the townies, id be wary of those who have lynched me so far.Oh by the way, im Komui Lee, Lenalees Brother and Townie. Been in both stories, Idle protected me last night and Creature investigated me Night One, which would fit into his usual routine of investigating myself and other "veteran" players first.

kthxbai
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:06 am

Bieber Forever wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:

ok then

unlynch reznor

lynch that indian guy

Wow. What in the world is going on? Can you give me a reason why you lynch TIG other than the fact he is challenging you?
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:18 am

Snowy Leopard wrote:
Bieber Forever wrote:
That Indian Guy wrote:

ok then

unlynch reznor

lynch that indian guy

Wow. What in the world is going on? Can you give me a reason why you lynch TIG other than the fact he is challenging you?

Because no ones even taking this game seriously anymore.. well it dosent appear to be >_>
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Lynch vote count

Reznor - 1/5 (snowy leopard)
Pyro+salt - 1/5 (TIG)
TIG - 4/5 (reznor, pyro+salt, sKeam, hods sorrow)

Still to vote

gc-X
Paranoid Android
Pochama

R.I.P

Lenalesca - Lou Fa Town

Like a Star @ heaven hods_sorrow is on a boat..

Day three will end on Thursday 29th April @10pm.. please get your votes in..

Last edited by Nox Noctis on Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:43 pm

Bieber Forever wrote:Because no ones even taking this game seriously anymore.. well it dosent appear to be >_>
And so you decided to switch your vote from the most likely candidate to be a Mafia (even you said Reznor this round has been suspicious and acting weird) to the person who has revealed their role and gone unchallenged in his claim Suspect

Idiot move either way. Either you just cost the townies the game or you outed yourself as the Serial Killer to the Mafia Rolling Eyes

Regardless of how apathetic you or the rest of the people may have been about this game due to inactivity among the players, a retarded move is still a retarded move Neutral Care to justify your actions?

Also, whats with the time limit being imposed again? Cant someone pester the inactives into posting? If the inactive players arent going to post, then just replace them with previously active town players. They wont know who the Mafia is from previously knowledge anyway.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:12 pm

@mod I've actually been back in Auckland for a while and you saw me on Thursday...

also why hasn't my vote been counted
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:13 pm

hods_sorrow wrote:also why hasn't my vote been counted
Because you have been lynching a townie?
That Indian Guy wrote:To all the townies, id be wary of those who have lynched me so far.Oh by the way, im Komui Lee, Lenalees Brother and Townie. Been in both stories, Idle protected me last night and Creature investigated me Night One, which would fit into his usual routine of investigating myself and other "veteran" players first.
If you are a townie like you claim to be, id switch your vote before Gc-X arrives.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:09 am

@hods sorrow opps.. my bad ;D
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by gc-X Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:15 pm

@TIG: If i lynched you now, would that make me mafia? what about the rest of the town that has voted to lynch you, would that make them mafia? , I am not mafia!

lynch TIG
gc-X
gc-X

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:19 pm

Lynch vote count

Reznor - 1/5 (snowy leopard)
Pyro+salt - 1/5 (TIG)
TIG - 5/5 (reznor, pyro+salt, sKeam, hods sorrow, gc-X) LYNCHED

Did not vote

Paranoid Android
Pochama

R.I.P

Lenalesca - Lou Fa Town
That Indian Guy - Komui Lee Town

It is now NIGHT FOUR. All night actions to me please...
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed May 05, 2010 2:47 pm

R.I.P

Lenalesca - Lou Fa Town
That Indian Guy - Komui Lee Town
Hods sorrow - Hevlaska Town
Snowy leopard - Bookman Town Lie Detector

Players remaining

Reznor - Millennium Earl Mafia Godfather
gc-X - Skin Boric Mafia
Pyro+salt - Level 4 Akuma Serial Killer
sKeam - Allen Walker Town Unlynchable
Pochama - Lavi Town
Paranoid Android - Bak Chan Town

Ive decided to call this round quits. With the players remaining there is no point to continue.

Thankyou for all those who participated fully in this game.
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Wed May 05, 2010 3:29 pm

I was 77% Reznor was Godfather dammit. Making it so hard to use my powers on her by giving me such vauge answers to my questions lol. Dam Skeam for changing his vote!!!!!
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Wed May 05, 2010 4:43 pm

thats a shame that the game got cancelled :S and it was kind of down to the wire near the end as well, with a 3/2/1 split anyone of the sides could still have one it, if only we had active players... looking at the final reveal though, seems TIG was right again..which makes hods and skeams lynch of him all the more frustrating seeing as they were on the same side :S i wanted out side to win D;
That Indian Guy wrote:The way i see the game so far based on all the posts and actions taken so far, its something like this (Listed in order from most likely to least):

Mafia Candidates:
Reznor (Where is she to defend herself from the accusations?)
Gc-X (Would like to hear his defense as to why he isnt mafia)

Serial Killer Candidates:
Pyro+Salt (Though i want some proof of innocence from her this day phase, dont feel like waiting for a night investigation from her)
Paranoid Android (Want him to post something, and none of that bullshit that he doesnt have anything to say, its day 3 already)
Pochama (Same as above)
wonder where Reznor disappeared to as well
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by SeriousCat Wed May 05, 2010 4:45 pm

SORRY Sad Had a bunch of assignments and forgot about mafia
SeriousCat
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Wed May 05, 2010 5:17 pm

GG
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Thu May 06, 2010 1:47 am

I'm not the type of person that likes to win when the other side dosen't do anything. It not fun for me that way and pretty much defeats the point of the game, which is to have a good argument on both fronts

When TIG said that, it pretty much reaffirmed my own opinions since i had suspicions pyro, reznor and doeknuts were anti town on day 1....But what's fun about lynching everyone one by one if the opposition arent arent gonna do anything...So thats pretty much why i lynched TIG.

Oh and i was unlynchable as well >_>
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Thu May 06, 2010 5:04 am

Bieber Forever wrote:

Oh and i was unlynchable as well >_>

So player with 2nd highest lynch count would get lynched instead? I wonder how mafia would react if it did happen lol. :S
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next