WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Indian Guy - Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rating

+2
Nox Noctis
That Indian Guy
6 posters

Go down

That Indian Guy - Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rating Empty That Indian Guy - Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rating

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:15 pm

Alias: That Indian Guy
Likes: Spending time with friends, Drinking with friends drunken, Watching the clouds go by, Stargazing, Midnight walks, Card games/tricks, Reading, Watching Anime, Reading Manga, Learning about history and mythology, Spending time with my niece. Watching movies. Visiting new places, Road tripping, Chillaxing.
Dislikes:People who lie, Those who abandon their friends and/or family, Studying, Doing menial paper work (3 out of the 4 papers which I had last semester were basically just writing report after report Neutral), Leaving issues unresolved, Twilight.
Hobbies: Working out, Practicing Bass, Reading (Try to at least read 1 book each week), Playing online Mafia (well any psychological based game really), Playing Pool, Playing Cards, Fiddling around with old computers to try and make them work again.
Favorite food: Pie, Waffles, Bacon, Burger King, Cheese, Whip Cream, Most seafood, Gummy Bears, Oreos. Tapas (Not technically a food, but still so delicious a meal)
Food you dislike: Chicken's ass, Raisins.

What is one of your own personal quirks: Have to check like 3 times to make sure the fridge is properly closed, open takeaway bags by the seam so as to increase the surface area for eating, have to reply to a text as soon as i see it (i think thats enough for now Embarassed)

On a scale from 1 (not very) to 10 (very) how sociable do you think you are?: Probably about a 8 or a 9

Weapon you would use in combat: Either Dual Pistols or Dual Scimitars

What are some reasons you would fight for (and if you wouldnt, what is the reason most likely to get you to fight then): Fight for friends and family or a cause i believed in.

You are at a bar and your friend just got beat up by some drunk guys and his friends, what is your first impulse in this situation: First impulse (from experience) would be to jump right in immediately and help them out, grabbing either a pool cue or bottle to help even the odds out a bit

Give a description as to what kind of person you were in high school (popular/friendly/smart/quiet etc): In high school i was fairly well known amongst all the year levels and most teachers. Was an honor student, but spent more time goofing off and being the class clown then i should have i guess.

What do you think it would be like to be in your own mafia family?: It be awesome, unique powers and attributes for us all. Everyone with a part to play towards our goals. Loyalty, respect and awesome suits 8)

Rank these attributes that you think fit closest to yourself:
01 - Wisdom
02 - Intelligence
03 - Charisma
04 - Dexterity
05 - Vitality
06 - Strength

Which of these would you most like to have as a pet:
Lion
Hedgehog
Leopard
Swallow (its a kind of bird Razz)
Kangaroo
Owl
Cow

Who is your favourite main character from the show:
I would say Mukoro, but he is hardly in it Sad so Gokudera Smile Though Seme Tsuna isnt bad either.

Who is your favourite side character from the show:
Dr. Shamal or Xanxus

Which character do you dislike the most:
Kyoko
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

That Indian Guy - Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rating Empty Re: That Indian Guy - Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rating

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:00 am

Lussuria Dr Shamal plz...and no filet mignon for you XD
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

That Indian Guy - Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rating Empty Re: That Indian Guy - Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rating

Post by Lenalesca Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:23 am

yeah I didn't even read all that post, but Shamal hands ****ing down
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by creature124 Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:55 am

Uh. This is not difficult. Shamal. kthxbai.
creature124
creature124
しのび「Shinobi」
しのび「Shinobi」

Number of posts : 401
Major : IT
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:34 am

From now on i shouldnt even bother filling out the ratings if its like that XD

But Shamal for the win, now to find my Juliet Wink
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Reznor Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:43 pm

Well i think you already got enough for a stamp Razz But i reckon you fit Gokudera pretty well as well. You did well in school, but are kind of a goof Razz Do well with the girls (even if you dont realize it) but stay loyal to your friends over them (remember one time you got a call from one of your "lady friends" Wink but stayed to hang out with me instead Embarassed )
Reznor
Reznor
Castiels Angel
Castiels Angel

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:19 pm

Embarassed You didnt have to bring that up, got a reputation to uphold here Sandy Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:41 am

Gokudera based on a lot of what you were like in high school (and your 10 list seems to indicate you dont have a problem healing guys either Wink)
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlefingers Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:48 am

just caught up on watching some soul eater episodes and you know, id be conflicted on who to rate you as for that. normal you would be like spirit (makas dad) but in Mafia games i think you would be closer to dr stein Shocked

lucky this isnt a soul eater rating lol
Idlefingers
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:42 pm

:ROFLMAO: Those two are kind of opposite ends of the spectrum in personality, though i guess i get what you mean. Dont think im as sinister as Dr Stein though Angel
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:51 am

That Indian Guy - Katekyo Hitman Reborn Rating Shamal
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:41 am

Thanks for the stamp. It turned out quite well Bianchi-chwan~ Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Lenalesca Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:29 am

paper planes ftw i guess?
Lenalesca
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down