Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:29 pm

What can i say? between the two options you gave me, im swinging more towards hods side.
Look, clearly someone who HAS BRAINS will see that the reason why i lynched you (vice versa) was plainly for lolz. I say the ppl who bandwagoned AFTER i.e. Lenalesca, has a high chance of them being PERSIAN/mafia (But lcp could a mastermind and thought of that before hand =P.), i found her reason for lynching you was not for 'lolz' as she might put it, but more like 'oh im goin to get away with lynching him cause i see nox is doing the same thing hehe'. Not to mention hods thinks flattery is the way to play the game =P


Well did anyone bother to learn anything last night? Or did they all saved their own hides (like last round)?



Stelios: "Our ancestors built this wall using ancient stones from the bosom of Greece herself. And with a little Spartan help, your Persian scouts supplied the mortar."

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by SeriousCat on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:24 pm

The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few
stood against many and, before this battle is over, that even a
god-king can bleed.

I think these are all the characters of the game. Not entirely sure, found them on wiki.

King Leonidas
Theron - MAFIA
Captain Artemis
Astinos
Daxos
King Xerxes - MAFIA
Stelios
The Loyalist

Queen Gorgo - deceased
Dilios - deceased
Ephialtes - deceased


You there, Ephialtes. May you live forever.
avatar
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Age : 27
Location : In a pineapple under the sea
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:17 pm

@skeam: erm sorry can i have more time? *awaits eagerly for one of them to slip up*
i think its really hard to determine anything because so far i think all votes have been for lolz? (or so they claim Suspect )
*opens her infosys book for the first time*
(i promise to be more active when my tests finish T__T)
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:29 pm

The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed.

@skeam ok First I'm really confused i cant find why you're alive again so please can you tell me.

Second I don't think there's a serial killer role but I'm sure more than the mafia have the ability.

Third Ill just come out and say i am town but im not sure how helpful my ability is which is weird considering who I am.
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:38 am

skeam took over reznor's role cos reznor's busy with work. Dl, I was kinda counting on her to do some good for town. But edwin's better than nothing i guess.
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:18 am

Lucyfer wrote:@skeam: erm sorry can i have more time? *awaits eagerly for one of them to slip up*
i think its really hard to determine anything because so far i think all votes have been for lolz? (or so they claim Suspect )
*opens her infosys book for the first time*
(i promise to be more active when my tests finish T__T)

The first person you tell is the mod if you cant be active for a certain period of time, its mafia 101. Telling us like that is meaningless. You really think we would take your word for it? This goes for anyone of yous too.

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:59 am

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Mafia getting two kills is a little strange - I assume extra nightkills - if there are any - use up shitloads of points and getting that much in one day is unlikely, don't you think? And I don't think anyone's made any significant contribution or done anything special during day one to earn that much points, unless s/he's extremely lucky.

Last round their were 4 deaths and 5 people using kills in night 1

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:EDIT: Regarding this note: "The mafia probably get a huge reward if they kill Leonidas,kinda like what happened last round.So watch out you."


also last round as i was mafia the only reward I got for killing lynching main character was 3 points. There were no rewards for my night kills.
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:19 am

ok i am just going to come out and say what everyone seems to afraid to say. i find LCP highly suspicious in this game. some of the reasons being:

* her initial reasons for her first vote during day one (yes it was against me) but it was the reason that seemed strange. she picked me out to vote against, even before i had done anything in the game yet which brings me onto
* she didnt lynch lucyfer. as far as i can tell in past games, its been one of her staple moves (the same with reznor) to vote against lucyfer or at least antagonize her during the course of the game, which hasnt happened yet
* she seemingly bandwagon voted skeam when he was near lynching

those are my reasons at least in which i find her suspicious. not sure why nox finds hods more suspicious then lcp to be honest :idk: (unless its because of hods inability to read why skeam is back in the game) but at this stage, i find LCP and Lucy most suspicious lynch xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx

p.s. i also find it odd that it took nox 3 tries to do this post ""THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAA!!!!!" bitches..." Razz
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:10 pm

I do agree that LCP not lynching Lucyfer as an open move was suspicious. But her erratic voting against anyone she just feels like IS part of her trademark (& her next move shud be to revenge vote u for the lolz, yeah i don't really get it either), nonetheless point taken.
@ Hods: every new round of mafia's conditions changes, it depends on the mod's mood. -_-
Ok I'm like, don't want to start another bandwagon out of nowhere because with like 3 townies down, I don't want to accidentally start the bandwagon to kill another. I'm sorry Edwin D:, it's the stress...
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:13 pm

Lenalesca wrote:Ok I'm like, don't want to start another bandwagon out of nowhere because with like 3 townies down, I don't want to accidentally start the bandwagon to kill another. I'm sorry Edwin D:, it's the stress...

Wasn't stebug against the town? His character was evil
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:Wasn't stebug against the town? His character was evil
That Indian Guy wrote:Stebung - Ephialtes - Survivor
The survivor is a lone player who wins if he is alive when any faction achieves their win condition.
for someone who has played most of the mafia games, i would expect you to know that the survivor is on neither town or mafia side, even i know that now and this is like my 3 or so game. weird attempt to stir things up or another case of him not being able to read? Suspect
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:05 pm

the last game was the first one I played that had a survivor and I dont see an comments about a survivor in the rules.
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 pm

Hods_sorrow wrote:the last game was the first one I played that had a survivor and I dont see an comments about a survivor in the rules.
Suspect i call bull. survivors have been in:
Round 4 (which you played)
Round 5 (which you played)
Round 7 (which you played)
Round 9 (which you played and were a survivor in)
Round 10 (which you played)

as for the comment about a survivor, i found that on the mafia wiki site that TIG posted in like almost all the old games. i take it this means skeam did all the "heavy lifting" that got you the win last round? Razz


Last edited by Idlefingers on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:23 pm

survivor just survives til end of game. whether town or mafia wins it doesn't matter because you're like entirely independent to that (except u can still get killed etc) so in a way he/she is both anti-town & anti-mafia since town can kill him/her via voting & mafia can kill...duh
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Lenalesca wrote:survivor just survives til end of game. whether town or mafia wins it doesn't matter because you're like entirely independent to that (except u can still get killed etc) so in a way he/she is both anti-town & anti-mafia since town can kill him/her via voting & mafia can kill...duh
thats exactly true, but ontop of that they arent really a threat to us since they cant night kill like a serial killer and can never have more than 1 vote.
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:26 pm

huh I guess I can just blame it on my bad memory I couldnt even remember all the themes of the old games at the meeting last week
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:55 pm

The only thing that was remotely interesting was the Lucyfer-skeam possible partnership there, skeam was townie = they rly had nothing to do wif each other or did skeam somehow know that Lucyfer was not anti-town?

Not at all, i was not affiliated with her anyway before and now.

Look, clearly someone who HAS BRAINS will see that the reason [/b]why i lynched you (vice versa) was plainly for lolz.[/b] I say the ppl who bandwagoned AFTER i.e. Lenalesca, ....

I agree with this.




dont get side tracked with this survivour crap guys.I want to hear what LCP or Lucyfer has to say

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:10 pm

Steven's character is not against town. As you guys have discussed before and i wont repeat all that crap again, survivor plays for themselves. If you have watched the movie/wiki it, Ephialtes is a spartan, he just wanted to fit in and be 'a part' of smthing thats why he joined the persians. But by figuring out the characters dont do jack shit in the game Rolling Eyes.


We can say in a group of 11 people there is bound to be at least 2 mafias (3 if the mod is generous), also keep in mind that this game you can say everyone has a killing power (its whether or not you have gained enough points to execute is another thing).


I dont know if its same for everyone, but for a killing action I need at least 7 points. Now hear me out... To get points you would need to be 'actively contributing' in the game and for town if we get a non-town player lynched then we will get 1 point, so i believe there is something simliar for mafia (get a towns person lynched get ).

1. Does this mean if we look through the past posts...the people that have been posting a lot will be higher chance of mafia?


2. Not sure if this is relevant but in the previous game when i was anti-town, for me to get the points for getting a towns person lynched i had to be one of the lynchers or i won't get the points. Therefore the chance of mafia being one of the bandwagoners on sKeam is pretty high. Out of that list we know stebung, creature124 and myself (yes myself, you can go look at my posts if you want, i wouldn have gained enough points to do anything in the night phase anyway) are not anti-town. This leaves LCP, hods and lenalesca....

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 pm

OK PEOPLE XD! my tests are over

@Nox: i wanted to play so i didn't tell the mod id be inactive...
sorry if i wasted 2secs of you time making read my useless posts

i think nox has a point though
XD i half agree with her anaylsis i think there will be two types of possible 'mafia behaviour' during the day phase.
one is what nox mention - the one that actively pursuing points (although be careful i think townies could be trying to do this too? - its too hard to generalise that all the more active people are mafia)
the other... which i think may be more dangerous because they are more likely to be the godfather... are the ones and stay back and don't do too much because it means they have special ways of earning points faster than normal :S

and @__@ i admit its weird for LCP not to lynch me lol
XD poor Idlefingers is now the target for her... LCP-ness(*jumps for joy*)

and i don't mean to target edwin @__@ im more just pointing out the possibility that since hes taking over reznor's role he could be anti-town? (mite just be me but i keep having to remind myself edwin isn't his old role lol)
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:30 pm

@nox: I think u using the posts number is pretty useless because I believe BOTH town side AND mafia would be doing their best to gain points, Mafia - so they can actually KILL some ppl, Town - so they can DO something about mafia. And yes, killing point requirements are sky high, the mafia must have like achieved some huge feat in first day (although i honestly can't tell what they achieved other than dodging first day)
@lucyfer: not tellin mod that u wont be active just cos u wanna play...that's kinda Neutral
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:35 pm

I haven't actually seen 300 but Ive seen parts and Ive love the original move about the battle of Thermopylae and I've always wanted to see the epitaph:
"Go tell the Spartans, thou who passest by,
That here, obedient to their laws, we lie."

I'm still not sure if i should vote yet I do find LCP suspicous but I also think nox could possibly be the secondary mafia I wont comment on Lucy as she hasn't posted enough.
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:57 pm

@lucyfer Totally missed my point, but you couldve took the two seconds to tell TIG 'hey im going to be a little inactive due to assesments' and gettin him to post something on behalf of you, instead of you posting it in here and make it look like an 'excuse' for not bein active enough if you kno what i mean? You wouldn't want to be accidentally lynched off for being inactive now would you?

@lenalesca Did you even READ my post? Of course the possibility of townie posting more to get points has crossed my mind. Im not that retarded thank you very much.


@hods .... you might as well say that lucyfer and lcp are on the same team cause LCP aint out for her blood yet Razz

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:19 pm

Nox Noctis wrote:@lucyfer Totally missed my point, but you couldve took the two seconds to tell TIG 'hey im going to be a little inactive due to assesments' and gettin him to post something on behalf of you, instead of you posting it in here and make it look like an 'excuse' for not bein active enough if you kno what i mean? You wouldn't want to be accidentally lynched off for being inactive now would you?

@__@ hmmm okay okay it just when you say some1 is inactive you don't expect them to post... and i wanted to (and i did post)

anyways back to actual game and not on technicalities and tangents.....
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:28 pm

[quote="Idlefingers"]
Hods_sorrow wrote:. i take it this means skeam did all the "heavy lifting" that got you the win last round? Razz
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA Very Happy
Lucyfer wrote:
and i don't mean to target edwin @__@ im more just pointing out the possibility that since hes taking over reznor's role he could be anti-town? (mite just be me but i keep having to remind myself edwin isn't his old role lol)

Where did this come from???????Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Lenalesca wrote:I do agree that LCP not lynching Lucyfer as an open move was suspicious. But her erratic voting against anyone she just feels like IS part of her trademark
oh really now?
2. Not sure if this is relevant but in the previous game when i was anti-town, for me to get the points for getting a towns person lynched i had to be one of the lynchers or i won't get the points.
.
Every round is different


My thoughts are similar to those of idlefingers atm

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Lucyfer on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:01 pm

sorry edwin @__@ its just i really don't trust anyone at the moment
it was more of a reminder to myself
cos i just feel you kinda proved your innocence last round but @___@ i have to remember i don't know anything about reznor's role
avatar
Lucyfer
Treasure hunter
Treasure hunter

Number of posts : 336
Age : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:16 pm

@Hods: "Last round their were 4 deaths and 5 people using kills in night 1"

I wasn't playing last round so I didn't know that. Last round's theme was Yu Gi Oh if I'm not mistaken and that is different from 300.

"also last round as i was mafia the only reward I got for killing lynching main character was 3 points. There were no rewards for my night kills."

Oh okay? Again I wasn't playing last round and I'm not sure what you're trying to tell me?


@Idlefingers
"* her initial reasons for her first vote during day one (yes it was against me) but it was the reason that seemed strange. she picked me out to vote against, even before i had done anything in the game yet which brings me onto"

That's bullshit. You haven't seen how I play games - I always used to play mafia like that until idiots like lucyfer came along and gave me a reason to always vote her off first.

"* she seemingly bandwagon voted skeam when he was near lynching"

I also have a habit of doing this - I did it in at least two previous rounds, and I also earlier explained why someone needs to be lynched during the day, so, I don't know what you're on but you got nothing solid against me other than a pathetic revenge vote which all the newbies seem so fond of.


Also, regarding lucyfer, the truth is I can't vote against certain people because I won't get any points. Vin's an ass for giving me stupid missions.

"and @__@ i admit its weird for LCP not to lynch me lol
XD poor Idlefingers is now the target for her... LCP-ness(*jumps for joy*)"

You can thank Vin for that, and shut the fuck up, because I still don't like you.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:54 pm

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:That's bullshit. You haven't seen how I play games - I always used to play mafia like that until idiots like lucyfer came along and gave me a reason to always vote her off first.
* all the games have been archieved, so yes i have seen how you play, at least as well as anyone else who has played/read over the previous games you were in.
*does not explain why you lynch voted me off still, as at that stage i hadnt done anything "stupid" to warrant getting voted. if you couldnt vote for lucyfer like you claim, why not go after hods or dara then? hods seems to miss the obvious and dara is equally as noob as me and posts even less.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:I don't know what you're on but you got nothing solid against me other than a pathetic revenge vote which all the newbies seem so fond of.
*if it was simply just revenge voting i would have done so during day one after you had lynched me for no reason. so no, this is not revenge voting Razz
*also dont you think its a bit hypocritcal that you think you can judge how i would play just because im "noob" when you think i cant judge your play style from reading over pasts games? at least im going by something, your just going on noob prejudice Razz i mean we were all noobs at some point were we not?
*i certainly have more to go on then you have had with your voting criteria which has been:
- idlefingers (because im noob)
- skeam (because you though he had some link to lucyfer, which we find out isnt the case at all)
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Also, regarding lucyfer, the truth is I can't vote against certain people because I won't get any points. Vin's an ass for giving me stupid missions.
Suspect if that is the case and you cant vote against her (or risk not gaining points) then that must mean you are in some way linked to her role are you not?

to carry on from noxs point, you would also be most likely candidate to have the most points after day one, since you contributed the most, next to skeam. since from the story it seems there was only 1 major action taking place (xerxes killing 2 people) it had to be one of the people who contributed quite well and accomplished there missions. as far as that goes, seeing as a townie managed to get lynched on day 1 i would think that would contribute to a lot of your points gain if you are mafia.

if its true about there being certain people you cant vote against, i would like to see this list of names you were give Question

also you can name call and show me all the animosity you like, its not going to get to me Very Happy

and just so people know where i stand, my list of suspicious currently goes:
xXLCP DragonslayerXx
Lucyfer
Hods Sorrow
Nox Noctis
Lenalesca
sKeam
+dArA-
Idlefingers
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:59 pm

Lol. Do you think I'm calling you names and showing animosity towards you? You're really sensitive and narcissistic.

"*does not explain why you lynch voted me off still, as at that stage i hadnt done anything "stupid" to warrant getting voted. if you couldnt vote for lucyfer like you claim, why not go after hods or dara then? hods seems to miss the obvious and dara is equally as noob as me and posts even less."

When I made my vote, no one had actually posted anything yet - that would include hods, dara and the 8 other people playing - so the same could be said to everyone. No one had done anything stupid at the time I voted - I voted for you because I don't know you, and not because you're noob, even though that's a contributing factor as well. It just so happened that I picked you instead of dara. If I was mafia/had nightkill I would have killed dara during the night. Stebung was the one who started with the skeam and lucyfer collaboration talk - it would have been perfect to set him up as mafia on day two; why would I have killed him?


"if that is the case and you cant vote against her (or risk not gaining points) then that must mean you are in some way linked to her role are you not?"

"if its true about there being certain people you cant vote against, i would like to see this list of names you were give"

That's your own conclusion to make. What I can tell you, I've already told you.


"to carry on from noxs point, you would also be most likely candidate to have the most points after day one, since you contributed the most, next to skeam. since from the story it seems there was only 1 major action taking place (xerxes killing 2 people) it had to be one of the people who contributed quite well and accomplished there missions."

Xerxes did kill 2 people but one of them was rather "conveniently" brought to him by another character, if you read the story closely. He didn't go out and kill them both. Maybe you should think about why that happened and consider what points can be used for before you start accusing me of using my points to double nightkill or whatever it is you think I did in night one.


You can try and lynch me all you want - if I survive, I'm more than happy for you to inspect me, roleblock me, do whatever you like. I honestly could care less.

In fact, the sooner I die, the better. Wouldn't bother posting so much and leaving so many clues behind otherwise.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:01 am

@LCP: why the animosity to all the noobs that enter a mafia round with u? Honestly... this round of u not voting lucyfer did bother me & that wall of txt...-_- I don't know
@skeam: -_- well that's how I read her, i think she like had a spat with Lucyfer the first time THEY were in a round of mafia together? Well gee I'm sorry if I don't look at past games too closely etc I find bette things to do, if you seem suspicious at MY guess why don't you offer some thoughts of your own? So far you are just neutral to everything, you neither say 'yay' or 'nay', all in all right now I find you less helpful than Iddlefingers the new comer.
@Dara: why aren't you posting?
@Nox: hey just summarising what's going on here all right, not saying u r a retard or anything. You encouraged ppl to post (by telling them off) and yet you made a comment saying mafias r proly more active well that's just great ain't it.
@Iddlefingers: Hmmm it's nice how u hav Dara who hasn't really posted at all in day 2 near the bottom. U have any evidence for that? If not then right now my suspicion against you (& Dara) have just rose like another 20%
@Lucyfer:
Suspect
@Hods: plz, feigning stupidity on the general rules of mafia is NOT flattering.
What needs to get gotten out of my system:
- doesn't sound like there's a seriel killer on night 1 but that could be due to him/her not getting enough points?
- I just had a nightmare about my pathology test (and i failed)
- WHY isn't Dara posting?
- List of ppl i want out: Hods (cos I'm sick of telling him what everything could mean), LCP (I'm sorry but this ring of abuse has to stop XD, and you didn't vote for Lucyfer which i do find odd), skeam (still owing me b-day present & right now I find him I dunno, him & Nox, one of them is anti town to me)
- I'm going to have to re-read why we want Lucyfer out again cos right now I can only recite common types of Leukaemia.
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:14 am

Lucyfer wrote:sorry edwin @__@ its just i really don't trust anyone at the moment
it was more of a reminder to myself
cos i just feel you kinda proved your innocence last round but @___@ i have to remember i don't know anything about reznor's role
I dont know anything about your role either, and what do you mean i 'kinda' proved my innocence last round.............(day phase) i died and my role was shown, so of course i did....
If you really want to think im suspicious then thats fine, but theres other behavior shown in this game so far that warrants a lynch more than going for a previous inactive.

-Are you in anyway linked to LCP in this game??????

Idlefingers wrote:to carry on from noxs point, you would also be most likely candidate to have the most points after day one, since you contributed the most, next to skeam. since from the story it seems there was only 1 major action taking place (xerxes killing 2 people) it had to be one of the people who contributed quite well and accomplished there missions. as far as that goes, seeing as a townie managed to get lynched on day 1 i would think that would contribute to a lot of your points gain if you are mafia.
Out of your points this is the one i disagree on. Since no one really contributed anything on day 1 and it did seem that one person was brought to the mafia than them targeting them. :S

What are your thought on lynching Lenalesca instead for this day phase??

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:
Also, regarding lucyfer, the truth is I can't vote against certain people because I won't get any points. Vin's an ass for giving me stupid missions.
That sounds really..................... convenient but ok. Suspect
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Stebung was the one who started with the skeam and lucyfer collaboration talk - it would have been perfect to set him up as mafia on day two; why would I have killed him?
I dont think i'd be perfect for the mafia to set Stebung up now.
Lets say Stebung is still alive now.and you were mafia and were to do this.

Considering the fact that you followed his vote against sKeam in day1. Dont you think it would be hypocritical of you to set Stebung up to be lynched now?as you followed a similar line of reasoning to him to get rid of sKeam on day 1 (Which was that something was suspicions between me and lucyfer, which later turned out to be wrong.) and this happened quite quickly as well. IT seems like the easy option which would do the mafia no favours in the long run,for a quick night phase.

-If you were mafia, why would you of killed Dara??
-Who do you think is most suspicious of being mafia atm??
lucyfer did bother me & that wall of txt...-_- I don't know
@skeam: -_- well that's how I read her, i think she like had a spat with Lucyfer the first time THEY were in a round of mafia together? Well gee I'm sorry if I don't look at past games too closely etc I find bette things to do, if you seem suspicious at MY guess why don't you offer some thoughts of your own? So far you are just neutral to everything, you neither say 'yay' or 'nay', all in all right now I find you less helpful than Iddlefingers the new comer.

Hmmm i'm just not sure if i would call it her trademark, cuz i dont really remember her voting like this that much, the only time that she's used the "voting for anyone is fine" rhetoric was when she anti-town.. or when someone voted for no lynch.

And yes thank you.I am aware that i may be perceived as less helpful atm, but theres no reason to repeat what everyone else has said and fling accusations on everyone like you are doing.....I'm getting a really 'agitated' feel from you this round Suspect .Also you have to remain neutral sometimes so that people dont know your specifically targetting them so it wont alter their behaviour.But i dont need to do this now.


Ill do a "traffic light of suspicions" as well:

xXLCP DragonslayerXx
Lucyfer



Lenalesca





Hods Sorrow
+dArA-
Nox Noctis
Idlefingers




sKeam

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by SeriousCat on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:24 am

Sorry I havn't been playing lately
Kinda forgot about the game
didn't think it would go so fast after 2 realworld days Laughing
confused Just give me a moment to catch up on what's happening
avatar
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Age : 27
Location : In a pineapple under the sea
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:46 am

xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Lol. Do you think I'm calling you names and showing animosity towards you? You're really sensitive and narcissistic.
not at all, seeing as you seem to reserve your name calling for a select few individuals, it means you are picking and choosing who to be insulting towards by some criteria, seeing as i have never seen you say anything bad about nox, tig, reznor etc for it to be just considered something you do against all players Wink
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:If I was mafia/had nightkill I would have killed dara during the night.
i call bull. seeing as dara has shown to be no threat towards any of the town or mafia seeing as he doesnt post all that often, meaning he doesnt gain that many points (if any) thus is no threat against the mafia during the night phase. seeing as the mafia took out 2 players who generally post a lot and could be percieved as a threat, mafias thinking this round doesnt seem to indicate they would kill dara at all during the night, be a waste of a kill i would think.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:That's your own conclusion to make. What I can tell you, I've already told you.
seems like a convinent enough excuse for you to make. if you arent prevented from voting against other players (seeing as you already said you cant for lucyfer, no reason to hide the "others") it must mean you have some kind of link towards lucyfers role.
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx wrote:Xerxes did kill 2 people but one of them was rather "conveniently" brought to him by another character, if you read the story closely. He didn't go out and kill them both. Maybe you should think about why that happened and consider what points can be used for before you start accusing me of using my points to double nightkill or whatever it is you think I did in night one.
okay, 1 xerxes kill must have been a "mafia kill" which means his second kill was done via points. so he used an item for his second kill (seeing as it was xerxes who killed both of them). this means xerxes couldnt have use some kind of mind control or something to control the player stebung. since stebung in the RIP list has no abilities and no other players were mentioned in the story, occams razor would tell us that the survivor had nothing to do with bringing the queen to xerxes and that it was just used for storyline purposes.
Lenalesca wrote:@Iddlefingers: Hmmm it's nice how u hav Dara who hasn't really posted at all in day 2 near the bottom. U have any evidence for that? If not then right now my suspicion against you (& Dara) have just rose like another 20%
im not saying there isnt a chance he isnt mafia, just that i find the players listed above him (especially in orange/red) more suspicious. the fact that he doesnt post much thus not gaining any points to be effective during the night means he isnt a threat to anyone like i said. i dont see why my suspicioun wuld rise because of my placement of dara, considering i have him in the same tier rating as you Suspect
Lenalesca wrote:- WHY isn't Dara posting?
i too would like to know why, considering he did promise the mod he would be active during the game
sKeam wrote:What are your thought on lynching Lenalesca instead for this day phase??
i dont mind, but as far as the evidence at hand goes, i think its more likely that lcp is mafia then lenalesca (not to say they both cant be mafia)
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:47 am

Im sick so forgive me if im not commenting much Ive decided to Lynch xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx beacause shes taking what i said out of context and seems to think sarcasm and lols are a good way to make her look less guilty
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:53 am

Considering the fact that you followed his vote against sKeam in day1. Dont you think it would be hypocritical of you to set Stebung up to be lynched now?as you followed a similar line of reasoning to him to get rid of sKeam on day 1

No? He was the one who started the whole lucyfer and sKeam are working together thing, so it was convenient for him to get rid of one. Clearly something is up with lucyfer so the link between stebung and lucyfer would be quite obvious if stebung had stayed alive.


-If you were mafia, why would you of killed Dara??

'cause I don't like him either? Isn't it obvious?


-Who do you think is most suspicious of being mafia atm??

If I had a solid answer I would have cast a lynch vote right now.


i have never seen you say anything bad about nox, tig, reznor etc

This is true. I'm not against all players. I'm friends with TIG and Nox, and while I haven't met Reznor I think we will get along quite well. I'm also friends with Koco and whatever Hasini's username is, so you won't see me saying anything bad about them either.


(seeing as you already said you cant for lucyfer, no reason to hide the "others")
Rule of mafia includes not copy/pasting anything you get in your PM, so as for a list, I can't copy a list and paste it for you. Should be obvious from what I'm writing though?


okay, 1 xerxes kill must have been a "mafia kill" which means his second kill was done via points. so he used an item for his second kill (seeing as it was xerxes who killed both of them). this means xerxes couldnt have use some kind of mind control or something to control the player stebung. since stebung in the RIP list has no abilities and no other players were mentioned in the story, occams razor would tell us that the survivor had nothing to do with bringing the queen to xerxes and that it was just used for storyline purposes.

You misunderstood. My point was that you think I'm Xerxes and used the points I earned for doing a double nightkill. I'm telling you that the story indicates that I could have used my points for something else which is why the story didn't end up being Xerxes going out and killing two people.


shes taking what i said out of context and seems to think sarcasm and lols are a good way to make her look less guilty

When did I take what you said out of context? Please clarify. And also I don't think sarcasm and lols are a good way to make me look less guilty - that's what you think, and what you think and what I think aren't the same thing.


Would like to hear more from Nox Noctis and other quieter players. It's no fun unless everyone starts talking more and bandwagons against me.
avatar
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx
Captain Superman
Captain Superman

Number of posts : 235
Age : 28
Major : Psychology & Japanese
Registration date : 2008-07-24

View user profile http://lcpdragonslayer.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:39 pm

Suspect LCP almost seems like she wants to get lynched. while i do think she is xerxes, in case she is like some sort of jester, im going to change my vote and play it safe for now and go unlynch LCP and lynch Lucyfer
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by SeriousCat on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!
Sorry again for not being active
God, you people put so much writing in this game. Not everyone here is a quick reader you know :ROFLMAO:

I got nothing new to say, my points have already been said by others
Like how mafia must of had to contributed a lot on day 1, getting enough points for a kill. And about LCP not going after Lucifer, etc

So I LYNCH xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx .
Even if shes not mafia, at least I can play happily knowing shes not here. And it'll narrow down who the mafias are.

Also FYI, LCP, I don't like you either Very Happy

avatar
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Age : 27
Location : In a pineapple under the sea
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:28 pm

You know, not only do u need to be active, your posts need to have significant material to get the points.

I think the second kill is probably a townie who had a thing against steven OR thought he was anti-town, therefore extra kill surfaced. The reason i believed steven is the extra kill is, re read the story and it has more of an emphasis between gorgo and xerxes. Even though the story states that Xerxes killed him.... i really have no idea... This is all based on the fact that the story has little to no connection to the kills (its not usual for TIG and his mind-fuckery).

Another theory is (which i think is highly unlikely) is the dice roll kill, used for KHR mafia, the number of kills a mafia gets is dependable on the dice roll etc..


I have two points i want to put out and two ppl i think we should get rid off by the end of this dayphase.

[quote lenalesca]
1. @Iddlefingers: Hmmm it's nice how u hav Dara who hasn't really posted at all in day 2 near the bottom. U have any evidence for that? If not then right now my suspicion against you (& Dara) have just rose like another 20%
Thats setting some alarm bells. Pretty obvious why this is so. Dara being on the bottom of the chart isn't all the rocket science. you said it yourself, he hasn't been posting therefore he wont be getting any points ----> no points=no kill=mafia?


2. I think you all are forgetting that players can transfer points between each other (reference first post). By doing this the mafia would have been able to accumulate points last day phase. Im feeling that Dara could be anti town, one mafia do all the talking and the other one stays out of the spot light. I do not believe he forgot about the game because i saw him on the forum last night, he couldve given all the points he collected during the day to the other mafia, therefore made a kill.


Therefore i think we should either vote for lenalesca or dara.


@idlefingers During the nightphase, since your so bent on LCP being xerxes, go investigate her. lol.

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Day Two Lynch Vote Count:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 2 Votes (Hods Sorrow, +dArA-)
Lucyfer - 1 Vote (Idlefingers)

Yet to vote:
- Lenalesca
- Nox Noctis
- Lucyfer
- xXLCP DragonslayerXx

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by SeriousCat on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:05 pm

WOW never been accused of being a mafia Shocked
But then again I've only PLAYED MAFIA ONCE before. lol! (That game ended in disaster - still dnt know what happened in the end Laughing)
Actually i didn't know we could transfer points.
But pretty sure our mod, TIG, would of picked someone else with a little activeness and experience to be mafia. Look at me I'm a freaking Cupcake :ROFLMAO:

And here's a question for people with experience playing Mafia and with TIG: Who would our moderator choose to be mafia? I'm sure im not the first to think this way. And I'm pretty sure people will dismay this question and call it completely and utterly stupid. But I'm saying: think about it.
avatar
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Age : 27
Location : In a pineapple under the sea
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 pm

@Nox: I'm kinda inclined to believe you, but the story shows that one of the kills( creature) was brought to the mafia by the survivour... It even states that it was the mafia who killed Stebung's character.So im pretty sure that means they killed him and nothing else....I dont think TIG would be that stink to us..So i dunno if you misread the story or are just trying to throw us off Suspect

Also i personally dont believe that the mafia would have accumulated enough points to buy a kill in night 2.Even if one member did transfer its points to another in the day phase.I dont think they would have enough points to make a 'non free' kill, considering no one made any good posts last day phase.And i assume you can not transfer the points you earned on that night phase like what happened to me last round.

In the last game.I started with 2 points and Hods started with less than me if i remember, and i doubt TIG would give them heaps at the start :S

We could go for Lenalesca or Dara,they would be my secondary lynches.But i dont want us to miss an opportunity of actually getting the mafia now..

Im curious as to why you didnt mention lucyfer or LCP... why should be not go for either of those two today??


@Idlefingers: you have a point, she could be a jester.But i cant help but think its just some elaborate plan made by her to save herself another day... and that she wants you to think this.But its your decision, im still indecisive.

+dArA- wrote:WOW never been accused of being a mafia Shocked
But then again I've only PLAYED MAFIA ONCE before. lol! (That game ended in disaster - still dnt know what happened in the end Laughing)
Actually i didn't know we could transfer points.
But pretty sure our mod, TIG, would of picked someone else with a little activeness and experience to be mafia. Look at me I'm a freaking Cupcake :ROFLMAO:

And here's a question for people with experience playing Mafia and with TIG: Who would our moderator choose to be mafia? I'm sure im not the first to think this way. And I'm pretty sure people will dismay this question and call it completely and utterly stupid. But I'm saying: think about it.

This whole post is irrelevant, the roles are usually given out "randomly" so anyone could be mafia.So i wouldn't suggest you use it as a defense for yourself.So playing the "noob card" wont help you as well since you have just as high chance of being mafia than anyone else Very Happy




(Vin you forgot my name)


Last edited by sKeam on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by hods_sorrow on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:14 pm

its usually random thats why we choose a number becuse that number is the character we get
avatar
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Age : 34
Location : Back in the future
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Yes the roles were distributed randomly based on the number you chose in the sign up thread.

Day Two Lynch Vote Count:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 2 Votes (Hods Sorrow, +dArA-)
Lucyfer - 1 Vote (Idlefingers)

Yet to vote:
- Lenalesca
- Nox Noctis
- Lucyfer
- sKeam
- xXLCP DragonslayerXx

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by SeriousCat on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:25 pm

ooo ok then. my mistake. yeah that post was utterly point wasn't it? feel kinda stupid now Crying or Very sad owell at least you cant im not being a little active jocolor
avatar
SeriousCat
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 153
Age : 27
Location : In a pineapple under the sea
Major : Computer Information Sciences
Registration date : 2009-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:34 pm

@sKeam i said 'i don't know'.. you don't need to take my crap if you don't want to.
We could go for Lenalesca or Dara,they would be my secondary lynches.But i dont want us to miss an opportunity of actually getting the mafia now..

Im curious as to why you didnt mention lucyfer or LCP... why should be not go for either of those two today??

Then who do YOU think is the mafa then? I did'nt mention them because lucyfer is probably a lost case by now, her posts aren't really helpful are they?
LCP? I just don't think she is atm. If i rant and rave about it, its highly unlikely you guys will listen and more of putting me in the "OMG SHES MAFIA WITH LCP CAUSE SHES DEFENDING HER OMG!!!11!! LYNCH" Rolling Eyes . Shes capable in defending herself anyway.

As i said, its a suggestion of voting either dara or lenalesca. I didn't say do it or die.

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Lenalesca on Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:56 pm

@Dara: you can be still PART of mafia even if you're not the mastermind & u can still do things even if you don't post much if ur partners in crime send you points, at least that's how I understand it.
@Idlefingers: ok so u think that LCP could be a jester? so basically both you & Nox are willing to keep LCP around for another day?
@skeam: I think ANYONE would be agitated when they have 3 tests on monday with a bad premonition on the hardest test in there, i'm sorry if some emotions let slip into godforbid the mafia world.

- Meh, most of my insights were ignored, so put it simply: LCP is pretty suspicious, only 2 things r making my decision conflicted: 1. If TIG put her as mafia wouldn't it be kinda obvious -_-||| since she IS the notorious Godfather 2. Ppl seem to want to keep her around for various reasons & this suggests at least to myself that 1 of them could be a partner trying to save another from being lynched. I'm also lacking sleep so I'm goin to be straight forward: I would like to lynch Nox, my reasons being:
She suggests Dara or I be voted, well sure I know since I'm part of this game I can't be left out of severe suspicion but it was her choice of combination (this goes for u too Skeam), thus far it can be seen that Dara & I post very differently, different things, different frequency. If you're truly part of town, you should be picking carefully who to get rid of now since if you haven't noticed 3 non-mafia and not-serial killer are already dead, numbers ARE dwindling. The fact that you're kinda nit-picking between 2 VERY different posters tells me you don't really care if there is a possibility of Dara & I being partners in anti-town at all (this is in contrast to me hesitating between you & skeam because I thought u two were really similar in terms of thinking playing so I wasn't sure who to pick, until now since Skeam is playing logically going after LCP who does seem suspicious this round *why Vin, why* & you who usually agrees with him on everything else split from him on the decision suggesting to keep her around). Right now I suggest either lynching off Nox or LCP.
avatar
Lenalesca
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Number of posts : 1316
Age : 30
Location : Tartarus
Major : BMLS
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile http://lenalesca.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:13 pm

@nox:I probably should of rephrased that, i cant be 100% certain who is mafia, but i already listed who i think might be.

Im this close to lynching lucyfer atm but i might just be too tired atm.

So we can be more certain as to why LCP cant seem to vote for her.By seeing her character, we can find how they're linked.But LCP does seem like she wants to get lynched and it could be reverse psychology....... fuck it.

The fact that you're kinda nit-picking between 2 VERY different posters tells me you don't really care if there is a possibility of Dara & I being partners in anti-town at all
I dont even get your argument LOL
lol what? just what........... so you and Dara are mafia?? Suspect Suspect



Right now im keen to lynch anyone with a "L" in their username as they all happen to be the most suspicious to me, but i dunno who...
godamnit. ill probably just bandwagon but i dont really want to..

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by sKeam on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:20 pm

actually fuck it

lynch lucyfer

im keen to see why LCP cant lynch her

_________________
Breaking Bad Mafia: WANTED: Heisenberg
Team Fortress 2 Mafia - Trouble in Badwater Basin

avatar
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Age : 29
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by That Indian Guy on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:28 pm

Day Two Lynch Vote Count:
xXLCP Dragon SlayerXx - 2 Votes (Hods Sorrow, +dArA-)
Lucyfer - 2 Vote (Idlefingers, sKeam)
Nox Noctis - 1 Vote (Lenalesca)

Yet to vote:
- Nox Noctis
- Lucyfer
- xXLCP DragonslayerXx

_________________

avatar
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Age : 30
Location : Lost on the road of life
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Idlefingers on Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:03 am

Nox Noctis wrote:@idlefingers During the nightphase, since your so bent on LCP being xerxes, go investigate her. lol.
I think the better/safer option is to night kill her, why should i investigate her when im fairly confident in my suspicion of her. plus godfathers usually show up clean dont then, which xerxes would be. unless you just want me to waste any points i get during the night phase Shocked
Lenalesca wrote:@Idlefingers: ok so u think that LCP could be a jester? so basically both you & Nox are willing to keep LCP around for another day?
I think there is a chance she could be jester with the way she is acting, though i think the chances of her being mafia are higher, i just dont want to risk giving the jester the win this round like it happened in the supernatural round.

if lcp gets more votes though, im more than happy to switch my vote to her. i just think lucyfer is the safer option for lynch, since as skeam said with her death we will find out quite a bit on why lcp cant vote for her as well as that she is the second most suspicious on my list.
sKeam wrote:Right now im keen to lynch anyone with a "L" in their username as they all happen to be the most suspicious to me, but i dunno who...
quick everyone who has an L in their name change their names Razz
avatar
Idlefingers
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 235
Age : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Nox Noctis on Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:26 am

Yea sure, lynch me first so you won't look bad. I havent even cast a lynch vote yet, your making it look like your trying to get rid of me cause i mentioned something that you probably don't like. Typical mafia move Rolling Eyes

@sKeam Thats like everyone apart from me, you, hods and dara lol XD

@Idlefingers Actually... if you think about it, the only way to get rid of Xerxes is by lynching. They most likely will protect themselves during the night phase no? They'll avoid detection as well as any night action towards them.. unless they cant use it consecutive nights.


Lynch Lucyfer. As the votes are standing atm she and lcp are tied. I would vote to lynch lenalesca, but probably would not go through since the majority of you are fixed on lcp or lucyfer.

_________________

Image belongs to Negshin

Gamertag: Nox Noctis
avatar
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Round 13 - This is MAFIA! - (Town Wins)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum