WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing sexy back is: That Indian Guy

+2
adikt3d
That Indian Guy
6 posters

Go down

Bringing sexy back is: That Indian Guy Empty Bringing sexy back is: That Indian Guy

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:03 pm

scratch Introductions huh...so troublesome...

Name: Ushvin Rai, you can call me Vin though
Sex: Yes
Position: Badass Uke
Study: Double Business Major conjoint with IT Shocked
Signs: Sagittarius/Horny Rabbit
Manga: Bleach, D.Grayman, Naruto, Perfect Girl Evolution (The Wallflower Series)
Anime: A lot (I guess i should compile a list with the anime that i have i guess sometime scratch )

A bit about myself...lets see...i am the guy you can usually come to if you are looking for an anime series, as i do have quite a bit. If i dont have it, i can usually get it fairly quickly i suppose. Umm some of you may have seen me at last years Armageddon, cosplaying as Kyoraku Shunsui, the beloved 8th Squad captain from Bleach.

Gaming wise, i just finished with Dynasty Warriors 6 (PS3) and i must say....so much pretty...so much musou... Very Happy

Music, i like anything Rock/Metal, but am also a fan of Justin Timberlake, Barry White and Michael Buble. Japanese music wise, i am into JRock Smile In particular Dir En Grey (The Final), Gazette (Filth in the Beauty, even with the weird ass video clip) and Gilgamesh (Reality). I dont have much in terms of JRock though. Dont really have a someone who can provide me with it sadly Sad

Not sure what else i am meant to say...ask i guess if there is anything you want to know. It is a pleasure meeting you all. I look forward to groping meeting you all in person soon.

Oh, and apparently i am somewhat of a pervert. I prefer to think that i am just friendly is all. Wink

Last edited by That Indian Guy on Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Bringing sexy back is: That Indian Guy Empty Re: Bringing sexy back is: That Indian Guy

Post by adikt3d Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:17 pm

lol its been ages since i've seen u oi~! lol so not nice. hahaha
WALLFLOWER TO DA MAXX! dat manga is so nice... lol did u knoe they made an anime out of it? i havent seen all of it though. cuz the drawings of the chars in the anime looked crappy so i was put off a lil bit... >__< i've onli seen a few of the 1st season... anyhoo...
XD i quote:
Sex: Yes
WHAT THE HECK? XD still haven't changed i see.... LoL
adikt3d
adikt3d
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Bringing sexy back is: That Indian Guy Empty Re: Bringing sexy back is: That Indian Guy

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:28 pm

It has been far too long. I have missed you dearly Smile *and the little stand we had up last year Razz*

Yeah, Wallflower totally rocks Very Happy I got like the 26 episodes i think, havent watched it yet though, been busy. Still trying to catch up to the current manga though...a few chapters behind. Embarassed Is the animation really that bad?

And of course i didnt change. I am still the same guy you guys fell in love with 8)
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:21 pm

lolol everyone is coming back to the new forums now, though its kinda hard to tell whos posting sometimes since the avatar and info appears on right Neutral

hows it vin

and yes, i am back in the country, lol
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Number of posts : 756
Major : Engineering
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:28 am

lol i downloaded like 3 episodes of Wallflower and i was like UGH THIS IS SO CRAPPY

ANIMATION:HORRIBLE
SEIYUU: HORRIBLE
DRAWING: HORRIBLE

VERDICT: THE MANGA GOT KILLED
yes manga all the way for this one XD

although i won't say no if you give it to me lol
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:03 am

When did Pongo leave the country??

Yea we're trying to get everyone to come back on this one Very Happy we're back and we;re BADDASSss
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:52 pm

Sup Pongo man, long time no see. Glad to see your back. (Did LCP mention me going on about when you get back or something Razz)

hinoame wrote:although i won't say no if you give it to me lol
Oh really Wink

Benihime? why does this name sound familiar to me? scratch
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:55 am

..cause just mayb i was on the last forum?
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:11 am

Shocked *Goes to old forum and see* Ahh...i see. Hey Frankie Embarassed You should have said something before. (Boy a lot of my post must seem weird to you then referring to you and Benihime as two different people)

Well its good to hear from ya. We need more Kawaii Senpai's in this club i think, glad that you are still here Wink
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by mint.tea Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:04 am

Hey hey!
We should all catch up sometime.
I have forgotten many things since the other forum, so...
Hence new username.

Um...well if you haven't guessed who I am yet.
Well...

cat
mint.tea
mint.tea
Panda!
Panda!

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:32 am

Damn right im a pr0nstar Wink

Of course, how could i forget someone as sweet and fine as you. This is Phil right? Razz

We totally have to catch up soon. Its been too long. I am going to be busy tomorrow and this weekend, but anytime after that, i am all yours my kawaii little hung-maau Wink Just drop me a line for when you are free and we can sort something out Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down