WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Indian Guy - Gundam Rating

2 posters

Go down

That Indian Guy - Gundam Rating Empty That Indian Guy - Gundam Rating

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Alias: That Indian Guy
Likes: Spending time with friends, Drinking with friends drunken, Watching the clouds go by, Stargazing, Midnight walks, Card games/tricks, Reading, Watching Anime, Reading Manga, Learning about history and mythology, Spending time with my niece. Watching movies. Visiting new places, Road tripping, Chillaxing.
Dislikes:People who lie, Those who abandon their friends and/or family, Studying, Doing menial paper work (3 out of the 4 papers which I had last semester were basically just writing report after report Neutral), Leaving issues unresolved, Twilight
Hobbies: Working out, Practicing Bass, Reading (Try to at least read 1 book each week), Playing online Mafia (well any psychological based game really), Playing Pool, Playing Cards, Fiddling around with old computers to try and make them work again.
Favourite food:Pie, Waffles, Bacon, Burger King, Cheese, Whip Cream, Most seafood, Gummy Bears, Oreos. Tapas (Not technically a food, but still so delicious a meal)
Food you dislike: Chicken's ass, Raisins, Durian.

On a scale from 1 (not very) to 10 (very) how sociable do you think you are?: Probably about a 8 or a 9

Weapon you would use in real life combat: My mind Razz Either Dual Pistols or Dual Scimitars

What are some reasons you would fight for (and if you wouldnt, what is the reason most likely to get you to fight then): Fight for friends and family or a cause i believed in.

You are at a bar and your friend just got beat up by some drunk guys and his friends, what is your first impulse in this situation: First impulse (from experience) would be to jump right in immediately and help them out, grabbing either a pool cue or bottle to help even the odds out a bit

Give a description as to what kind of person you were in high school (popular/friendly/smart/quiet etc): In high school i was fairly well known amongst all the year levels and most teachers. Was an honor student, but spent more time goofing off and being the class clown then i should have i guess.

What type of Gundam would you pilot? ie. equipped with long ranged weapons, sniper like, heavy damage (missles) etc: It would start out as a long range sniper type unit, heavily armored so i can snipe targets before they get near me, if they managed to get mid to close range, i would eject the majority of the armour and attach to my sniper rifle to form a melee sword Razz It would probably be some combination of the colours Black/Purple/Blue/Red

Rank these attributes that you think fit closest to yourself:
01 - Wisdom
02 - Intelligence
03 - Charisma
04 - Dexterity
05 - Vitality
06 - Strength

Which element do you most relate to? Fire

What is your favourite animal and why? Edwin Monkeys, they know how to have fun and are social animals by nature.

Who is your favourite main character from the show: Lockon Stratos

Which character do you dislike the most:Nena Trinity, Soma Peries/Marie Parfacy, Wang Liu Mei (I dislike all 3 equally)

Which series do you like most: Gundam 00

Which series do you dislike the most: Gundam Seed

If you had to infiltrate the enemies base while at a party, how would you go about doing it? Id suit up, infiltrate the party as one of the guests. When asked who i am, would answer "Haha please" and then proceed to flirt with some girls. While with the girls i would scope out the target.

If you were part of a mission, which role would you play out? ie. strategist, tank etc In-battle strategist, so probably in the mid to back area providing back up/cover etc.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

That Indian Guy - Gundam Rating Empty Re: That Indian Guy - Gundam Rating

Post by doeknuts Tue May 11, 2010 7:27 pm

This screams Lockon. XD From the sniping, the "flirting with girls"...even the way you'd infiltrate an enemy base sounds like sth he'd do Very Happy

But eh, it'd probably be Neil...Lyle ain't very social from what I remember...

AND HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE DURIAN D:
doeknuts
doeknuts
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 94
Major : Tourism/Hospitality
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Tue May 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Because i have tastebuds Razz

When did you watch Gundam 00? XD
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by doeknuts Mon May 17, 2010 9:16 am

BUT DURIAN IS DA SHIZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZ~~

Hehe I watched it...erm...i have no idea XDD A long long long time ago...and everyone knows i have bad memory Razz
doeknuts
doeknuts
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 94
Major : Tourism/Hospitality
Registration date : 2010-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down