WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciao! I am using up more characters so it will let me post

+2
Shadow
Chaos Butterfly
6 posters

Go down

Ciao! I am using up more characters so it will let me post Empty Ciao! I am using up more characters so it will let me post

Post by Chaos Butterfly Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 pm

Heya! Anyone on here from the old school madboard before Sly spoiled all our fun? Or notmadchan? Longterm member of both those groups using the same handle, organised quite a few events for madboarder at Armageddon's best one was dinner with Tiffany Grant and Matt Greenfield.

Have a million dvds and manga, also into cult TV which bumps my dvd collection up significantly, also into scifi, fantasy, comics, Warhammer40k, computer games, all things geeky Smile.

The fun's a bit on hold while I'm at school as working at the same time and struggling to fit it all in.

Lately more into Warhammer 40k than my other hobbies.

hmm fave animes Noir, Kannazuki no miko, Strawberry Panic (yes I'm a yuri girl) .hack//sign, Kaleidostar

most surprisingly good anime I've watched recently s-crye-d

currently watching fansubbed Tsubasa Chronicle season 2

currently reading, AirGear, Otomen, Tsubasa, Gentlemen's Alliance Cross, Vampire Knight

Sorry for not sounding too exciting, behind on my schoolwork already.

Chaos Butterfly
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 8
Major : Applied Science
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Ciao! I am using up more characters so it will let me post Empty Re: Ciao! I am using up more characters so it will let me post

Post by Shadow Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:03 pm

ah good to see more people who like the .hack series
Shadow
Shadow
President
President

Number of posts : 730
Major : Programming
Registration date : 2010-02-26

Back to top Go down

Ciao! I am using up more characters so it will let me post Empty Re: Ciao! I am using up more characters so it will let me post

Post by gc-X Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:21 pm

hi Smile
gc-X
gc-X
World Heavyweight Champion
World Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 2072
Major : Civil Engineering
Registration date : 2008-07-31

http://s11.zetaboards.com/mcf/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:03 pm

Hey yaa welcome to the club Smile

What kind of cult tv shows are you into by chance?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by tragic comedy Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:22 pm

with that amount of media you watch, its no wonder you're behind on schoolwork... still, we only have one life to live =D

Do you happen to hang out at vagabonds' for warhammer 40k on tuesday nights too?
tragic comedy
tragic comedy
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 162
Registration date : 2009-03-16

http://www.collateralds.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Evenin m'dear~

hope to see you around~
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Butterfly Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:26 pm

aaargh it just crashed out and didn't post what I just typed. Ok abridged version.

Haven't hung out at Vagabonds on tuesday night yet, since it's my first time back to school for a while concentrating more on getting thru that, also my orks are mostly just undercoated right now and I really want time to do some more paintng. heading out to Sylvia Park for the Assault on Black Reach event on the 27th tho.

Lol, large pulp TV collection I've mostly just managed to see on actual TV includes Buffy, Angel, Dark Angel, Sliders, picked up The Pretender from the US recently as I always really wanted to see it. Also recently got Battlestar Galactica boxset and Allo, Allo collection. I'm sure I have some other stuff too, one day I'll get around to watching it all, one day. LOL.

Chaos Butterfly
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:34 pm

Angel - Got all 5 seasons, was awesome
Buffy - Got first 3 seasons, havent been able to get past season 1...its kind of meh so far
Dark Angel - Ive seen most episodes on TV ages back, enjoyed it.
Sliders - Saw some episodes on TV when it was on, thought it was pretty good.
The Pretender - Never heard of
Battlestar Galactica - Recently finished the series, thought it was pretty awesome Smile Want to try and see what the Caprica series is like oh and cant wait till the Battlestar Galactica movie Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaos Butterfly Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:37 pm

Yeah I think I came back to Buffy about season 3 as it was meh when it started and was being totally slaughterd by Vampire: The Masquerade which I'm also lucky enough to have the brief run of, such a shame the main star died I think it was one of the reasons they had to cancel it.

Chaos Butterfly
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down