WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hallo to all members of da new anime club in AUT!!!!

+5
keradoll
Pongo Bear
adikt3d
Nox Noctis
chibiotaku_s_bak
9 posters

Go down

Hallo to all members of da new anime club in AUT!!!! Empty Hallo to all members of da new anime club in AUT!!!!

Post by chibiotaku_s_bak Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:27 pm

Hi!!! I'm Kris but I better known as chibiotaku!!!!

Newey!!! To da former members of AniRevu....hi again!!! It's nice to hear from you!!! Shot!!! Frankie for getting this new anime club going again!!! Sorry about not popping to see u guys at Clubs Day....hahahaha....

To new members!!! Hi!!! I hope to get to know you guys and maybe see u guys in Octo Armageddon soon!!! XD

To those who don't know me yet...I an anime otaku..I can assume you guys are one in some form or another..... I lurve chocolate!! It makes meh crazeee Xp so watch out!!! I love to talk about anime, manga,etc.... My ipod is filled with jap songs hahaha.... I would lurve to hear what kinds of anime, manga, video games, etc.... I love Final Fantasy!!! XD

I'm a Risembool Ranger...coz' I lurve FMA...I'm a NArutard...hehehhee..I'm obsessed with PoT (not dat kind...hehehe Prince of Tennis I mean!) Rolling Eyes

I'm excited about what ishh going to happen...but for now let's celebrate having such a cool forum!!!! lol!
chibiotaku_s_bak
chibiotaku_s_bak
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Number of posts : 70
Location : Where there is anime i am there.....where there is chocolate...IM SOO THERE!! Xp
Major : very dark....dodgy and bordering to insane XD
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Hallo to all members of da new anime club in AUT!!!! Empty Re: Hallo to all members of da new anime club in AUT!!!!

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:28 pm

KRISSSS!!!!

sup sup!!!

nice hair!!!! lol too bad u couldn stay longer today!
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Hallo to all members of da new anime club in AUT!!!! Empty Re: Hallo to all members of da new anime club in AUT!!!!

Post by adikt3d Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:32 pm

harruuu~!
welcome back~! hehehe'
dun worry, my ipod is filled with jap songs as well~! XD
adikt3d
adikt3d
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:32 pm

krisssss

i still have those 2 eps of the pot, no one subbed anymore =(
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Number of posts : 756
Major : Engineering
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by keradoll Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Hello previous-member-of-the-club-who-has-come-back!! It's not my place to say welcome back so..
thanks for the welcome Very Happy I'm happy to meet you n_n well.. for now online lol. Yeah, ME TOO. Majority is Japanese songs D: Yes, I can say I'm a little bit otaku >w< I adore cute things hah.
keradoll
keradoll
SOLDIER
SOLDIER

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://kera-doll.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:35 am

Hi there Kris. Yaah I like chocolate as well too. But I wouldn't sure your interest naruto lol. Yea FMA is really awesome especially the manga. Which Final Fantasy is your favourite? FF8 is mine
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:19 am

hey krisXD
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by crimsondragon Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:41 am

hmm ff8 my fav ff game thogh ff7 is a close second
crimsondragon
crimsondragon
Mangoo
Mangoo

Number of posts : 446
Major : creative technologys
Registration date : 2008-07-24

http://www.theffcrosover.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Hallo to all members of da new anime club in AUT!!!! Empty ahhahaah

Post by chibiotaku_s_bak Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:36 am

well... I like FFIII ds game coz' I lyk chibis!!! meh sooo cute!! Xp
I like FF7....I can't wait for FF13!!!! XD
I love Kingdom Hearts!!! I have all da manga volumes....and waiting on completing KHII!!!
eheheheh.... I am a sucker for jap vid games!! I like Tekken.... I'm waiting for da Kingdom Hearts ds game yess..RPG with Org 13 as playable charas yay!!!!! ANd waiting on obtaining da copy of THe WOrld ENds with You coz' LiveWire sold out all their copies!!! Dx
But... I can't wait for da meetings...lolz..hopefully they're not on weekends coz' I got work Fri-Sun...yep don't have a life at da moment ^.^
As for old comrades...HALLO!!!!!!! For newbies...hehhehe..I hope you get more and more obssessed with anime.... lol!

heheehhe.. PONGO!!! DATS ALRIGHT!!! I'll get them sometime!!!! ALENA..sowwy I didn't know you were comimg I should have brought your dvds....well..I hope to meet up with you next week!!!!! XD

FRANKIE!!!!! Shot!!! ehehehehe..... though we're working on weekends.... We'll have lots of $$$$ to buy anime!!!! Yay!!!! :cheers:
chibiotaku_s_bak
chibiotaku_s_bak
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Location : Where there is anime i am there.....where there is chocolate...IM SOO THERE!! Xp

Back to top Go down

Hallo to all members of da new anime club in AUT!!!! Empty continued...

Post by chibiotaku_s_bak Sun Jul 27, 2008 7:44 am

Sorry... I needed to add I'm currently on my last year at AUT..I'm training to be a chef (Diploma of Culinary Arts)..hhahahaa...food!!! XD
I have been recently recruited as a Student Mentor.... booo...I had to sing da welcome song to all da newbies at Orientation day Dx embarrassing....but! we were so gud dat they thought we were da skul's choir....hhhahahha...newey... I love all things jap!!!! XD I'm excited about my 4 day trip to Tokyo on December....heheh... my big sis' xmas present!!! XD
I recently watched My Boss My Hero dorama..thanks ALena!!!..IT was awesome!! Unfortunately I couldn't copy it!! wahhh.... I want a copy!!! Can you get my a copy of it!!! ahahha...yeah....dats all......
bounce
chibiotaku_s_bak
chibiotaku_s_bak
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Jul 27, 2008 8:13 am

chibiotaku_s_bak wrote:Hi!!! I'm Kris but I better known as chibiotaku!!!!

I'm a Risembool Ranger...coz' I lurve FMA...I'm a NArutard...hehehhee..I'm obsessed with PoT (not dat kind...hehehe Prince of Tennis I mean!) Rolling Eyes

I'm excited about what ishh going to happen...but for now let's celebrate having such a cool forum!!!! lol!
Welcome back Chibster :cheers: Nice to hear from you after so long. I should be getting the Extra's & OVA's for PoT soon (after i finish getting Eyeshield 21) so if you are still looking for it, i can get them to you soon hopefully.

You dressing up for Armageddon again this year?
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Hallo to all members of da new anime club in AUT!!!! Empty Thanks!!

Post by chibiotaku_s_bak Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:36 pm

Thanks!!! Yes I am still looking for da POT specials and ovas especially da tournament ones!!! heheehhe..I'm also looking for someone who has My Boss My Hero maybe in VCL format...heheh....newey..yessss I'll be dressing up...but for casual not for competition...so bring ur cameras so we'll have lots of photos!!hehehehe... Smile
chibiotaku_s_bak
chibiotaku_s_bak
pr0nstar
pr0nstar

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:04 pm

chibiotaku_s_bak wrote:Thanks!!! Yes I am still looking for da POT specials and ovas especially da tournament ones!!! heheehhe..I'm also looking for someone who has My Boss My Hero maybe in VCL format...heheh....newey..yessss I'll be dressing up...but for casual not for competition...so bring ur cameras so we'll have lots of photos!!hehehehe... Smile
I think Alena has My Boss, My Hero doesnt she? scratch I shall get you the OVA's for PoT when i get them then Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down