WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whens the next meeting or get together?

5 posters

Go down

Whens the next meeting or get together? Empty Whens the next meeting or get together?

Post by Layercake Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:40 am

Hey i don't know about you guys, but whats the chance of everyone catching up sometime soon to discuss the existential issues addressed within anime under the influence of alcohol and loud thumping music? i don't know about u, but i'm all for it...let me know what you guys think;) i'm open to suggestions...either that or we can get drunk and watch anime...if its fun, i'm in;)

Layercake
n00b
n00b

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Back to top Go down

Whens the next meeting or get together? Empty Re: Whens the next meeting or get together?

Post by TVVISTEI2 Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:49 am

hmmm i dont know mate, kinda busy this week with assisments and stuff, but if you like maybe next week,
I dont mind meeting, ofcause if there also more people like to join us, that be great.
i think around lunch time am free. so any time.
TVVISTEI2
TVVISTEI2
Cupcake
Cupcake

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Whens the next meeting or get together? Empty Re: Whens the next meeting or get together?

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Yo Yo !! Been thinking about the same thing, please check out the current affairs and announcement thread!!! got sme stuff there you might be interested in ;D
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:27 am

Layercake wrote:Hey i don't know about you guys, but whats the chance of everyone catching up sometime soon to discuss the existential issues addressed within anime under the influence of alcohol and loud thumping music? i don't know about u, but i'm all for it...let me know what you guys think;) i'm open to suggestions...either that or we can get drunk and watch anime...if its fun, i'm in;)
I like you Smile
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by sKeam Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:44 am

That Indian Guy wrote:
Layercake wrote:Hey i don't know about you guys, but whats the chance of everyone catching up sometime soon to discuss the existential issues addressed within anime under the influence of alcohol and loud thumping music? i don't know about u, but i'm all for it...let me know what you guys think;) i'm open to suggestions...either that or we can get drunk and watch anime...if its fun, i'm in;)
I like you Smile

lol....

Hey welcome! hope to see ya'll tomorrow :S
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down