WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"..and then we fight..like men in tights.."

+4
hods_sorrow
Snowy Leopard
sKeam
Nox Noctis
8 posters

Go down

"..and then we fight..like men in tights.." Empty "..and then we fight..like men in tights.."

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Aug 26, 2008 4:31 pm

lol.. belated intro..

name: frankie.
degree: last year AppSC - microbiology

im into jrock/visual kei.. diru, gaze and d'espairs are some of my favs... i like cosplay, i reckon bois need to by more active in that field.. sewing and fabric cuttin is not considered ghei.. yu shirota is hot, sam winchester is hot, wincest is hot .. i like drawing when i have time and is a bookworm of all sorts.. i also go and beat ppl up/get beaten up every tuesday.. naginata is cool.

yoroshiku, nice to meet u all~
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

"..and then we fight..like men in tights.." Empty Re: "..and then we fight..like men in tights.."

Post by sKeam Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:19 pm

Welcome to the forum Very Happy
sKeam
sKeam
Magneto
Magneto

Number of posts : 2395
Location : Opposite the big Mc Donald's and beside the big Mt Wellington
Major : Bachelor of Law and Medicine conjoint. Postgrad in finance and econometrics.
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Back to top Go down

"..and then we fight..like men in tights.." Empty Re: "..and then we fight..like men in tights.."

Post by Nox Noctis Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:27 pm

lol thanks for makin me so welcome
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:30 am

Hi Hi Benihime. Hope you enjoy your stay here. I'm a bit into Visual kei myself such as Phantasmagoria and Chariots. As for me and J rock I would say .....

Spoiler:
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Number of posts : 861
Major : icanhazcheseburger?
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:49 am

are u for real van? u like kisaki?!

or are u just yanking my chain here? -_-
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:13 pm

No I'm not yanking your chain benihime. Phantasmagoria was my first visual kei band and I love it so much. Very Happy . No sorry I don't like Kisaki that much. He looks scary No . Iori and Jun are my favourite members of the band and I can't decide which one is better hehe :cheers: . When Riku left to make Chariots I think his new band members were bleaughhhhh Mad . Riku is the only great one in Chariots. Though aside from Riku's new gay band members I must say it is some great music especially when I Heard Cold Pray. I mean wow!!!!! Too many great songs in Phantasmagoria as well I can't decide such as At the ends of the last period, Unknown zero distance and Mikansei to Guil. Well anyway I'm happy that you know such a band as Phantasmagoria as I thought I was the only one around here listening to them and such. JUMP FOR JOY MY FELLOW PHANTASMAGORIA FAN!!!!! 8)
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:29 pm

welcome to the forum that anime will not forget
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Number of posts : 2078
Major : Chemistry
Registration date : 2008-07-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:52 am

Shadow Leopard wrote:No I'm not yanking your chain benihime. Phantasmagoria was my first visual kei band and I love it so much. Very Happy . No sorry I don't like Kisaki that much. He looks scary No . Iori and Jun are my favourite members of the band and I can't decide which one is better hehe :cheers: . When Riku left to make Chariots I think his new band members were bleaughhhhh Mad . Riku is the only great one in Chariots. Though aside from Riku's new gay band members I must say it is some great music especially when I Heard Cold Pray. I mean wow!!!!! Too many great songs in Phantasmagoria as well I can't decide such as At the ends of the last period, Unknown zero distance and Mikansei to Guil. Well anyway I'm happy that you know such a band as Phantasmagoria as I thought I was the only one around here listening to them and such. JUMP FOR JOY MY FELLOW PHANTASMAGORIA FAN!!!!! 8)

lol.. im sorri van, but im not much of phanasmagoria fan.. gimme sme mp3s? trade??
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:02 pm

sam winchester is not hot. sam winchester is emo. and how did u get away without a intro for so long considering ur a mod?

and wow! someone who likes Phantasmagoria! have u heard of 12012 then?
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowy Leopard Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:59 am

benihime wrote:
Shadow Leopard wrote:No I'm not yanking your chain benihime. Phantasmagoria was my first visual kei band and I love it so much. Very Happy . No sorry I don't like Kisaki that much. He looks scary No . Iori and Jun are my favourite members of the band and I can't decide which one is better hehe :cheers: . When Riku left to make Chariots I think his new band members were bleaughhhhh Mad . Riku is the only great one in Chariots. Though aside from Riku's new gay band members I must say it is some great music especially when I Heard Cold Pray. I mean wow!!!!! Too many great songs in Phantasmagoria as well I can't decide such as At the ends of the last period, Unknown zero distance and Mikansei to Guil. Well anyway I'm happy that you know such a band as Phantasmagoria as I thought I was the only one around here listening to them and such. JUMP FOR JOY MY FELLOW PHANTASMAGORIA FAN!!!!! 8)

lol.. im sorri van, but im not much of phanasmagoria fan.. gimme sme mp3s? trade??

That's sad that your not a phantasmagoria fan benihime. It's a lonely world for us fans. Sad Yeah I'll pass you a few of their mp3. What Kei bands are you into anyway?

Are you a Phantasmagoria fan as well Pyro Salt ? No I haven't heard of 12012 yet that is but I might soon.
Snowy Leopard
Snowy Leopard
Hard Gay
Hard Gay

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:58 pm

pyro+salt wrote:sam winchester is not hot. sam winchester is emo. and how did u get away without a intro for so long considering ur a mod?

and wow! someone who likes Phantasmagoria! have u heard of 12012 then?
I have the song Suiso no Naka no Kanojo by them, and only that song...but i do likes what i head Very Happy

oh and i have no clue who phantasmagoria are...

P.S. Why didnt you finish off that little poem about Sammy? Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:30 pm

I just watched thier song eternal silance they look really freakish but thier lyrics are funny "an umbrella lets down tears, the day is full of moon"
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:25 pm

i never did quite get into the 'Phantasmagoria' scene.. but yea u should do 12012 they're awsome, and also girugamesh too!! *__* so much stuff to educate you guys..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by crimsondragon Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:30 am

a bit early up are'nt you benihime?
whos girugamesh?
crimsondragon
crimsondragon
Mangoo
Mangoo

Number of posts : 446
Major : creative technologys

http://www.theffcrosover.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:40 am

the destroyer of ear drums
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:05 am

i was up since 4 in the morning, had a test this morning thats why, didnt do any study the night before cause i went out drinking, after 3 purple nurples, 3 midoris, 2 shots, a cosmo and a sex on the beach, i dont think i wouldve gotten too far with studying.. lol
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by crimsondragon Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:45 am

is that a good thing?
crimsondragon
crimsondragon
Mangoo
Mangoo

Number of posts : 446
Major : creative technologys

http://www.theffcrosover.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:39 pm

benihime wrote:i never did quite get into the 'Phantasmagoria' scene.. but yea u should do 12012 they're awsome, and also girugamesh too!! *__* so much stuff to educate you guys..
Is this the reinstatement of my study under you mistress? I think i know enough about Dir En Grey's The Final to move onto the next stage Razz

benihime wrote:i was up since 4 in the morning, had a test this morning thats why, didnt do any study the night before cause i went out drinking, after 3 purple nurples, 3 midoris, 2 shots, a cosmo and a sex on the beach, i dont think i wouldve gotten too far with studying.. lol
So was i, you should have come back, we would have helped you study. Twisted Evil (2 Shots btw were just straight Vodka and Screaming Orgasm) Next time you should try a Slippery Nipple, Stiff Dick and a Quick Fuck (LCP shall be there too hopefully Very Happy)

Im sure you did well on the test.
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:46 pm

i like quick fucks, they're soo nice!!!! i didnt like the screaming orgasm, didnt like the liquorice tang to it lol
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:50 pm

benihime wrote:i like quick fucks, they're soo nice!!!! i didnt like the screaming orgasm, didnt like the liquorice tang to it lol
Im sure you do Wink

Your reaction to the Screaming Orgasm was priceless though Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:53 pm

it was like >.< that..
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stebung Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:48 pm

what the fuck this is?
Stebung
Stebung
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 2216
Major : PSP
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by hods_sorrow Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 pm

sex on the beach is the foulest concoction ever created
hods_sorrow
hods_sorrow
$$
$$

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:09 am

Sex on the Beach > Actually having sex on the beach. silent too much sand in all the wrong places Shocked
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro+salt Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:56 am

lol she likes quick fucks but she doesn't want the screaming orgasms XD

and you can never move on from The Final haha...we will find u more copies of it XD
pyro+salt
pyro+salt
Hiddlestoner
Hiddlestoner

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:12 pm

pyro+salt wrote:lol she likes quick fucks but she doesn't want the screaming orgasms XD
She likes the deed but doesnt necessarily care if she gets satisfied or pleased...Neutral Shes a nymphomaniac maybe? tongue

pyro+salt wrote:and you can never move on from The Final haha...we will find u more copies of it XD
It wouldnt happen to be on that special Dir En Grey DVD of yours would it Wink Oh and Sugizo- Super Love > All Razz
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down