WWE Survival
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adikt3d v(0.o)v

5 posters

Go down

adikt3d v(0.o)v Empty adikt3d v(0.o)v

Post by adikt3d Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:09 am

Hi pplz~!b
Im so glad that we're gna try and bring the AUT anime club back... TT__TT i was sad when we kinda like... fell apart quietly. >__< haha not that i've been in it for ages. but the short while i was there was still fun and awesome. =3 cuz we actualli had some meetings. XD im assuming that most of u guys will be in Doujin Overload so i guess i'll c u guys there ae? hehe im just visiting. have no work to show though... maybe next year... XD when i get myself a tablet. ok... that was offtopic. umm... proper intro!!!

Hi~!!! I'm adikt3d. Otherwise known as Ysabel, Yzi, Yks, Yka, Belle, Ysa or Sabs. Choose one that fancy's you. XD I'm 18, is currently in her 2nd year and is taking Bachelor of Business - majoring in Accounting & IT. I actualli hoped to be a graphic designer but i ddn wna hate my hobby. My dream job is to work for an animation studio like pixar/disney and the likes but as i said, i ddn wna hate my hoby. I prefer anime rather than manga cuz ppl in anime actualil move. But i can still tolerate manga. =3 the onli mangas which i've probably onli finished reading were Kimmi wa Petto (which was turned into a j-drama starring my luvly Matsumoto Jun) and the Devil Does Exist (otherwise known as Devil Beside You which was developed into a taiwanese drama). I love to draw but am to lazy to do so, would actualli not be bothered and be happy to be a NEET as long as im getting money off my 'rents and at the same time be an otaku (but not of the over obsessed type where my room is super duper full of figurines, models and have CD/DVD collections). Love watching anime the whole day on holidays and listening to anime music. Totalli loves the anime/drama online video streaming site crunchyroll where she practically goes and visits everyday and is her homepage.

Currentli totalli digging these animes:
Eyeshiled 21, Nijuu Mensou no Musume, Vampire Knight, Sainukoku Monotagiri, Junjou Romantica (yaoi to da maxx~!), Itazura na Kiss, Amatsuki, Nabari no Ou, Code Geass R2 & One Piece!

Currentli digging this j-drama called: Zettai Kareshi (which was developed from the manga made by Yu Watase who also made Fushigi Yuugi).

Currentli heart these j-actors named: Matsumoto Jun (Kimi wa Petto & Hana Yori Dango), Hayami Mokomichi (Zettai Kareshi), Mizushima Hiro (Zettai Kareshi & Hana Kimi), Ikuta Toma (Hana Kimi & Honey&Clover), Yamamoto Yusuke (Hana Kimi) & Teppei Koikei (Lovely Complex movie).
adikt3d
adikt3d
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-06-29

Back to top Go down

adikt3d v(0.o)v Empty Re: adikt3d v(0.o)v

Post by kagerouhi Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:12 am

OMFG ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS???
THEY MADE ZETTAI KARESHI INTO A DORAMA WTF???? lol XD
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nox Noctis Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:08 am

YAY ysabel!! :cheers:
Nox Noctis
Nox Noctis
The Sleeping Dragon
The Sleeping Dragon

Number of posts : 2282
Location : While you are reading this.. In your base, stealing your flag.
Major : BAppSc

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Hey Ysabel, remember me Wink

Woot, a One Piece fan, a rare breed of anime fan indeed. We have much to chat about then Smile

I actually have a friend who works at Pixar at the moment. She used to study at the Media Design school on Queens St. Give me a nudge if you ever want to move into the animation field, ill see what she can do for ya Very Happy
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by adikt3d Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:10 pm

hinoame wrote:OMFG ARE YOU FREAKING SERIOUS???
THEY MADE ZETTAI KARESHI INTO A DORAMA WTF???? lol XD

YES~! THEY TOTALLI DID~! AND ITS AWESOME~! LOL i wished they based it the same as the manga though. >__> its still gud! lol

aannndd...

of course i remember you Vin! haha how cud i 4get u~! =P
adikt3d
adikt3d
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:38 pm

adikt3d wrote:Hi pplz~!b
have no work to show though... maybe next year... XD when i get myself a tablet.

hai
adikt3d v(0.o)v Picture0003gk5
wanna be frenz? olol

would actualli not be bothered and be happy to be a NEET as long as im getting money off my 'rents and at the same time be an otaku (but not of the over obsessed type where my room is super duper full of figurines, models and have CD/DVD collections).

rawr, that means im the over obsessed type Crying or Very sad
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Number of posts : 756
Major : Engineering
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by adikt3d Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:05 pm

Pongo you meanie~! lol is it wacom? XD
and you're not the overly obessessive type! lol have u seen densha otoko? the guy's friends... THOSE are the overly obsessive types. XD i shud've mentioned "ones that have head over heels crushes over kawaii voice actresses, get moe-ed over anime figurines/characters and know every single detail about anime and would debate about certain anime topics till the day they die" details too. haha was that too late? =P gomen ne? ^^;;
adikt3d
adikt3d
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:17 pm

adikt3d wrote:Pongo you meanie~! lol is it wacom? XD
and you're not the overly obessessive type! lol have u seen densha otoko? the guy's friends... THOSE are the overly obsessive types. XD i shud've mentioned "ones that have head over heels crushes over kawaii voice actresses, get moe-ed over anime figurines/characters and know every single detail about anime and would debate about certain anime topics till the day they die" details too. haha was that too late? =P gomen ne? ^^;;

adikt3d v(0.o)v Picture0004dz6
i...... do that!

and ya, its a wacom
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Back to top Go down

Post by kagerouhi Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:30 am

lol pongo whats with the random pics roflmao XD funny and densha otoko is awesome its so cute although i prefer the drama to the movie lol i didnt even watch it because the main chara in the movie didnt look as dorky as the one in the drama XD

and you've got to get me the zettai kareshi drama ZOMG XD lol has it finished yet?
kagerouhi
kagerouhi
Captain B*tchNinja
Captain B*tchNinja

Number of posts : 426
Registration date : 2008-06-28

https://ani-kakumei.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pongo Bear Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:14 am

their pongomoticons, also pictures of while i still have hair Sad

and also i didnt watch the movie because they had no emotion in the movie (compared to super emotions in the drama) of densha D:
Pongo Bear
Pongo Bear
Captain FreakShow
Captain FreakShow

Back to top Go down

Post by adikt3d Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:40 am

LoL i watched the drama of densha otoko too~! Lol cuz a lotta ppl sed the drama's way better than the movie. anyway... i don't have Zettai Kareshi... i watch it online. on www.crunchyroll.com i don't download stuff so yeah... i watch them online instead... gomen~! and zettai kareshi just finished today... TT___TT i cried so much.

pongo~! lol my comments dont mean to offend anyone, im just saying. lol sorry~! ^^;;
adikt3d
adikt3d
Captain GrumpyPants
Captain GrumpyPants

Back to top Go down

Post by That Indian Guy Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:58 pm

adikt3d wrote:of course i remember you Vin! haha how cud i 4get u~! =P
This is true. I am pretty unforgettable to the ladies 8)

Watching Welcome to the NHK! made sure i wouldnt want to turn into a NEET or a Hikamori anytime soon. Neutral

Do you watch the One Piece anime or do you read the manga?

P.S. pongomoticons are win~
That Indian Guy
That Indian Guy
Captain Grab-Ass
Captain Grab-Ass

Number of posts : 2729
Major : Business & IT
Registration date : 2008-07-02

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=825250003

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content